iYogi Reviews

About iYogi

Enriching the lives of connected consumers:

iYogi Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi?
    Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2015

I am appalled at the level of horror stories on here. I wish I would have read these reviews BEFORE I lost $500 to these guys. iYogi was able to talk me into signing up with them initially by offering some free tech support. Once they gained access to my computer, they showed me a multitude of things that were wrong with it. Unfortunately, I was not sure what all of these things were, so I was suckered in, like many of you. I can only hope that this reaches you before you make a similar mistake and lose money. I was able to follow the advice from other people that were scammed and used the SafePCFix.com people that were suggested to get this software cleaned out. James was able to get me a refund on the iYogi support services and I was able to get my money back within a few weeks. Luckily, that was not an issue and I was taken care of in the long run.

If you haven’t hired iYogi, DO NOT. If you have iYogi, act fast. The software that they install on your computer opens it up to viruses and malware attacks. I actually contracted a virus (or it was already there and not cleaned up by iYogi,) that wiped out my emails and caused the computer to have trouble opening up. They wiped out my existing virus protection in favor of theirs, which did NOT help prevent me getting infections at all. If you have given iYogi money, follow some of the suggestions here, or contact someone to help get it back. SafePCFix seems to be American. I did call them twice and they were aware of the iYogi software and knew what to do. Yes, it took a couple hours, but they did all of it for me and I wasn’t tied up for very long at all.

If you decide to keep iYogi, which if you’ve read any of these reviews, you will get rid of them ASAP, be careful when they have access to your computer. I’ve seen my technician going through picture folders and file folders called taxes 2013, 2014, and 2015. I am thinking they were interested in seeing my tax return documents which have personal information on them. This could have been a potential identity fraud issue. I immediately took control and shut off the machine when this happened. Tread lightly folks. Don’t become a statistic!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2015

I contacted iYogi through Brother Printers, trying to solve a printer-to-computer-via-wi-fi connection. They ultimately were not able to help me, due in large part to a terrible phone connection (problem at my end), but they tried REALLY HARD. India-based (I assume) with decent English skills. Very professional and polite. And, when they couldn't help, they quickly and easily gave me a full refund.

Verified purchase
    Larry increased rating by 1 star.
    After a positive interaction with iYogi, Larry increased their star rating on Nov. 28, 2015.

Updated review: Nov. 28, 2015

I received a full refund from iYogi and consider this issue resolved. I also asked about future charges and was assured that there would be none. I will let you know if I am the victim of any further charges.

This settles my final issue with iYogi. I have switched from Microsoft (Dell) to Apple (iMac) and will not be doing business with iYogi in the future.

Original Review: Oct. 10, 2015

I used iYogi for a year or two with only minor complaints. Last year I let them talk me into buying the MS 8 Windows OS on my laptop. I was having minor problems with MS 7 and had heard bad things about MS 8, but followed their advice. It was a disaster. Every fix they tried made things worse and my Toshiba Satellite would only crash when I tried to open it. I told them that I no longer trusted their advice and would not be using their services in the future. I was so fed up I bought an iMac and had MS 7 reinstalled on the laptop to play games. It works fine now.

A few days ago they charged $299.00 to my Discover card with an option to refund this amount. I followed their instructions and hope to get a refund. I will call the number associated with MYAVANGATE.COM and do my best to explain that I have NO trust in their advice and want NOTHING further to do with their company. Wish me luck. Please do NOT get involved with iYogi.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupSales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015

I purchased a Canon copier in August. Went on internet in effort to get tech support for set-up and clicked on one of the top sites responding to 'Canon tech support' - the site turned out to be iYogi and I made the mistake of supposing they were the official support site for Canon. After 4 hours on the phone with them (many long holds), they finally said they could help me for $120 which would include a year's worth of tech support for all my electronics (which I neither wanted or needed).

In frustration & desperation, I agreed and they did help me set up the printer. Only later, did I find out that the legitimate Canon support site would have done this for me free of charge. It also became apparent immediately after using iYogi, that malware appeared on my computer requiring me to contact Mac for removal. I strongly suspect that this malware was installed by iYogi with the aim of getting me to call them again for help, at which time, they would have come up with some further fee I needed to pay. In retrospect, their whole routine seems gauged to extract as much money out of the customer as possible. I think I was scammed and would caution anyone using them to be very wary of their high-pressure tactics.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015

I have spent over a thousand dollars to protect all my computers - 12 desktops and 4 laptops. Every time I call they tell me how my computers are at risk and need to upgrade. Finally I'm on the phone over 2 hours now because my computer will not even start. Now they tell me oh they're very busy and maybe tomorrow they can help. I wish I had never met this company. They're all about sales and NO SERVICE.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2015

Regarding: lack of refund for Office 2015 that was returned to iYogi. Date: October 7, 2015. This is a complaint about iYogi Internet Services and their not refunding me a product I purchased on June 25, 2015. The History: I purchased two products on June 25, 2015 at the recommendation from an iYogi employee. The products were Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Windows 8.1. In an attempt by the technicians from iYogi and Lenovo to try to get Microsoft Windows 8.1 on my computer, the hard drive crashed. I had no need for the products. After some phone calls about the problem, on July 9th, I was refunded $175.99 which reflected the cost for Windows 8.1. I sent both products (Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013) back on 7/14/15.

And after repeated phone calls to see if the products arrived (I didn't have the tracking number and they couldn't tell me where it was), on 8/18/15 the products apparently arrived and they said they would refund the remaining amount of $259.99 for the Microsoft Office. Immediately on 8/19/15 my American Express had a refund of $84.00, not the $259.99. When questioned about that refund on 8/19/15 the customer service person said he didn't know about that refund but the $259.99 would be refunded in 5-7 business days. Reference #**. I called 8/26/15 and was told that it was processed on 8/18/15 and I would be refunded in 3-5 business days. I called on 9/5/15 and again was told by an Amit ** the refund was processed on 8/18/15 and would be in my American Express on 9/8/15. I again explained there was a refund of $84.00 but he also said he didn't know about that refund. Transaction # **.

I called on 9/10/15 and was told by a service representative that it was just processed (despite prior representatives saying it was processed on 8/18/15) and would be in my American Express in 3-5 business days. As of 9/18/15, there is no refund. I have quit calling them because I get the same message which is it will be credited in X number of business days. I called customer service again 9/15/15 and she said she would have them investigate why I haven't gotten refund and to call in 24-48 hours. The number I called was **. I called 9/18/15 and was told it was processed on 9/15 and it would be 2-3 business days. I said this was NOT acceptable and wanted to speak to his supervisor or the finance department. He referred me to Akhmed, supervisor from the customer service department. He reiterated that the refund has been made. I told him, "No, the American Express only shows the $84.00 refund on Aug. 19, 2015."

He requested I email a copy of the statement showing the refund, which I have done. I am to call him back Wednesday 9/23/15 so he has a couple of business days to investigate. I called on 9/23 and still no resolution and was told by Shivi that her supervisor would call me in 1-2 days. No phone call. 9/30/15 I called again and the supervisor didn't know what the problem was. I re-explained and was transferred to Rohit who said he would know by tomorrow at this time (9 AM) when the refund would be in my account. I told him if the refund was not in the American Express account on the stated date, I was going to contact the BBB and FTC with this letter. I called on 10/1/15 and spoke again to Rohit and he said the deposit would be made by 10/6/15. It is now 10/7/15 and I am following through with taking this to you for resolution. I will not call this company again. They do nothing but stall.

What I want: I am highly disappointed in the iYogi service. I feel I am being jerked around on the refund. I am due $175.99 ($259.99 minus $84.00) even though nobody seems to know about the $84.00 refund. The only number I have is the customer service phone number as mentioned in the letter as well as my account number with iYogi.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2015

I started using my computer and all of a sudden all these pop up Ads kept coming up like "flash mall" and many more. I started getting all of these alerts that my computer and all my information was compromised. I felt so exposed and scared until I called iYogi. They are AMAZING!!! The technician was so calm, competent and thorough. Within 10 minutes he had fixed all my problems and even made more storage for me and other suggestions of things I needed or didn't need on my computer. It was miraculous and such a gift!! I would use them over and over and recommend them to anyone who has any technical difficulties WHATSOEVER. Nothing is too small or insignificant that you should feel you can't ask for help and get it fixed. I feel so safe now and with a faster running, cleaner and PROTECTED COMPUTER. THANK YOU iYogi!!!

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2015

My browser would not accept any activity due to the date on my system Windows 10 not displaying correctly. This was a problem for your techs to understand how to correct. However this led it to me to figure it out to correct. Thanks.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2015

We paid AU$500.00 to these people for 3 computer and every computer we downloaded their program on it actually froze our computers. We have uninstalled it now and are trying to get our money back and they keep hanging up on us. They are based in India and are advertising as AVG IT support. We are so angry and AVG have never heard of them.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2015

I opened a 1 year subscription account with iYogi and paid $169.99. Very soon I realized that I was not able to work with them and requested a refund on my subscription. As a matter of fact I have not used the service to my satisfaction. I called iYogi to cancel the subscription. I informed AMEX as well. iYogi said that the account will be cancelled but I have to contact AMEX for refund since they put a hold on the account. When I started a dispute resolution process through AMEX they told me that I bought a computer software product and so it cannot be refunded. I told them that I did not buy any such product, just a subscription which has been cancelled.

I have called iYogi at least a dozen times and each time I get a different excuse. First they said that the AMEX still has a hold on the account and they cannot do anything about. I then asked AMEX to cancel the hold. Now they say that the account has been suspended and they cannot do anything. I just had a chat with iYogi customer service Vijay ** and he said that the refund has already been made and the account is closed. I call AMEX and they have not received any refund so far. It has been 9 months since I have been trying for this refund. iYogi has already received the payment. They have cancelled the subscription so they should refund the money. Please look up the account from my phone number **. Thank you.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2015

They are always ready and willing to help. For the most part they have good communication skills. Some are great! I would recommend iYogi for anyone who needs a good source of technical expertise. I have used them for several years.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2015

Every tech I have spoken with is knowledgeable and very kind. Overall my experience with iYogi has been excellent and I would recommend this service to anyone.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

I am completely satisfied with the cooperation of all the technicians in fixing my computer. They were terrific.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

When I call for service I am helped in one call. I have always been treated with respect and feel like I am a valued customer! Iyogi is a good company to associate yourself with when you need computer service. I have always been quite satisfied with the service I have received and the time it took to accomplish my needed help. And this is available at home without have to haul your computer to a computer repair shop. This service is very convenient.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

I am very pleased with the service I've received so far. My computers (all laptops - three of them) are working great. I run a monthly scan and all is well. It's nice that I can contact them during the night and sort out any problems I might have. It's a lot more convenient than dropping a laptop off at a computer repair service and waiting days to get it back.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2015

For the attention of management at iYogi. Re: Refund and compensation! I just received a phone call from my bank Santander advising me that you have initially refunded my money of £49.95 as you were supposed to. You then debited the same amount again!! You sent me an email on the 27th of July advising me that you will refund my money within 5-7 days, and you also promised that I will still continue to have my account open and provide me with support for a year! I am very upset with this crafty and unprofessional act! I am demanding for my money to be credited back to my account as soon as possible without any further delay!! I am also asking you to compensate me for the inconvenience and trouble you've caused me of £150!! This has been going on for too long! Can you reply to my email as soon as possible otherwise I will escalate this complaint and get my solicitor involved! This email was sent on August 29th, 2015 - still no reply!

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

I contacted iYogi to assist troubleshoot an issue with my daughter's iPad. The first thing the operator advised was that the warranty had expired, and to proceed with the phone call I had to pay money to extend my warranty by 12 months. IYogi could not resolve the issue on my iPad despite 3 x hours on the phone mainly on hold listening to repeat beats every 5 seconds. I was then told the issue was a hardware issue therefore I made the journey to a shop near my community who is an Apple agent. Within 2 mins the tech over the counter diagnosed my issue replacing the iPad and also advised that my warranty had not initially expired, however still had 3 months remaining from when initially purchased.

The tech also advised of other customer complaints who have experienced the same issues with iYogi. I then tried calling iYogi back to obtain reimbursement, however still haven't been reimbursed. I have spent countless hours on hold and talking to their call center operators, and am left highly frustrated with their service, communication, feedback and duty of care to rectify. They were very quick to take my money and I am still left trying to get my money back. Please pass on to anyone you know, not to use this extremely poor service.

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

I paid $120 for 1 year's support. I phoned twice. Each time they were not able to fix problem, but they managed to cause a major error in my Microsoft Outlook that now does not work properly. Since those calls, I have called repeatedly and they just keep you on hold for an hour or more.

Verified purchase
    Michael increased rating by 2 stars.
    Customer Service
    After a positive interaction with iYogi, Michael increased their star rating on Sept. 2, 2015.

Updated review: Sept. 2, 2015

We can only hope that your response time improves next time I need to contact you.

Original Review: Aug. 25, 2015

I have registered with this company yesterday at a cost of 210 for 5 years cover. I have tried to use it today and the phone number that they have given me is useless. I have been waiting 35 minutes so far... and all I get is the same rubbish few bars of music repeating over and over. I think it was a con. Very unhappy with the service or should I say lack of service.

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2015

iYogi malware on my computer was designed to look like they are affiliated with Apple. Duped, I signed up. 5 year plan no less. Now when I hook up with them for services they try to sell me additional Microsoft software to support my computer function. They said they could not continue the session until I loaded this program. Found the same program online for half the price. Anyone using Malware to attract business to begin with has to be suspect. Now I don't trust them and don't want them in my computer. What a complete waste of money and my computer still needs attention.

Pinned

Dear Walter, while we sincerely regret that you had a bad experience with reference to the technician you spoke to, we would like to reiterate that iYogi does not follow any of the unfair business practices as mentioned by you. We thank you for your feedback and appropriate action will be taken as per the result of our investigation. As per your request, we have processed the complete refund via check which was dispatched on 08/27/2015. Regards, Active Response Team iYogi

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2015

I have been using iYogi for about four years. They have fixed every problem I have had and they are very patient with me. Some times I'm sure I ask stupid questions and they never make me feel bad for asking. Best thing is -- they fix it right away and I never have to take the pc anywhere.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2015

Every time I call iYogi, I find the technicians to be very professional. Only once did I find my computer ran slower after being worked on, and I think it was because Malware was installed. Next time I called the technician quickly fixed the problem. I am really glad I paid for this service. They want me to call once a month to cleanup my computer. Very pleased with service.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2015

My husband spent over 6 hours on the phone over a few day period. We have already paid for our subscription $169.00. The first tech could not fix issue. He asked to speak to management. Tech transfer him to customer service. He waits 30 mins no answer, hangs up and calls back. There were a total of 3 techs that gave my husband instructions and the computer had more issues than before their "help". We were told that they would send someone to our house to fix the issue, BUT WE HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER $169.99!

When I called for customer support they have a recorded message asking you to use chat, and so I did, but that person couldn't help me and deferred me to call. The message says, "Email due to high call volume," which I have, and yet no response. I'm currently on hold now for the second time and I'm at 16 minutes. They charged me $139.99 in 2014, and then $379.99 on 4/24/2015, for a 5 year unlimited plan I never agreed to, and $99.00 on 5/23/2015 for privacy protection. I want a refund of these monies since they are not authorized.

Updated 8/29/2015 - I'm joining a class action suit if I don't receive in 5 days!

Factual basis uncertain

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2015

I have signed up for 5 years of tech support from iYogi for $379.99. Two days ago they called wanting to set up a call for a full check up. Today they called telling me their satellite is down and they must refund my money. I was directed to a free download which would allow remote access to my computer. Then the call was switched to a different technician who kept asking me if the first caller had been polite (yes) and did I know about the Data Protection Act? (No.) He then told me they could not do a simple refund on my credit card.

The connection was poor and I was holding a fussy baby, but he seemed to then move into a rehearsed speech including the words: "so, because you are a most valued and trusted customer..." At that point, I called a halt to the conversation and also shut down my computer. Is their satellite really down? Why can I not find news of this on the web? I am supposed to get a callback tomorrow and am quite concerned now that this whole deal may be a fraud. Very, very poor connection and quite difficult to hear. The consequences remain to be seen.

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2015

An iYogi Technician, on 8-12-15 attempted to sell me Microsoft Security Essentials for $240. I discovered this is a free download.

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2015

Refused a refund. I had to purchase two new computers.

No response received

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2015

Had a problem with my computer and iYogi stated that I needed a security program. They told me that my firewall was inactive. They actually turned off my firewall which I was not able to turn back on for months later. When they charged my credit card, they scammed me. They put in a charge through Western Union. I have been asking for a refund since January 2015 and have not received it. I was told that they need to take control of my computer again and send the money. I refused to do so and have requested more than enough times to send a check, money order, bank check. I was told they cannot issue anything under $500.00.

I have been told today (8/10/15) that a person was fired Friday 8/7/15 for credit card fraud. They have not report it to the police. Also I was told that they only have a current bank account, no checking or savings acct. I then asked for cash to have it sent FedEx, UPS next day. They will pay shipping costs and I want a tracking number. Will I get it? Do not think so.

Factual basis uncertain
    Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingReliability

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2015

I've used iYogi [based in India] for over 6 years. Within the past couple of years, their service under yearly contract has degraded to the point that live help either via phone or in a chatbox where they take remote control has become dependent on accepting high-pressure sales. The latest incident involved my computer crashing to the point where the OS needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled. iYogi would not work with my 3 back-up dvd's of Windows7. They insisted I buy Windows8.1 [and upgrade to Windows 10] which I very reluctantly did. The program supposedly would arrive in the mail [FedEx] in 4-5 days. Long story short, that has not happened; a phone call to their customer support could not provide tracking info for said shipment. I've decided to dispute the charge of $175 to Amex and to never use iYogi again. Very bad karma as far as this company is concerned!

PriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2015

My computer was infected with virus, adware and pop-ups. I was trying to reach McAfee, the antivirus I was using at that time. A phone number was seen on the next web page when I clicked 'contact' on McAfee website. A man answered and I asked if it was McAfee that he was answering from. He assure me that was the case. He promised that everything will be taken care of and would not have to worry about any software anymore. Then he proceeded to quote a price of $360 for 5 year service. I agreed to one year service with extension to 4 more years at the end of this period if I wished and I paid $60 for the first of 2 installment. I wanted him to email me the promises that he made by typing in front of me. I never got it.

He worked on my computer and it seemed to work even though the computer was slow. I turned it off. This morning when I rebooted the computer all the pop ups were there even worse than before and I had hard time opening any page. I contacted them and they took over the control of my computer. He looked at few things and told me that this was a different problem and that I should pay $159.99 in addition to fix this problem! First of all this company misrepresented that they were working for McAfee, did not send me the list of his promises, the corrections he made were nonexistent. As a matter of fact, it made the problem worse. On top of that they wanted an additional $159.99 from me.

The coup de gras was when I told him that I will take care of it myself. The screen suddenly went black and started to reboot. When it rebooted I found my browser was totally frozen. I could not access any of the number of antivirus software that I had. With this experience, one will have to conclude that I was the victim of fraud by the company iYogi. It is a shame that such a company is allowed to do business in this country. This will be sent to BBB & the Attorney General's office

Dear Sager Loganathan,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the type of service we strive to deliver. As discussed with you, we are already in the process of investigating this case and will action as per the findings. In the meanwhile we have initiated the refund process from our end. The money will get credited into your bank account in the next 5-7 business days.

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2015

I have been using iYogi for over four years. I have one PC, three Laptops, and one tablet. Their service is outstanding and they do everything that they promise. When necessary they will escalate your problem to their advanced technical unit. Prior to finding iYogi I had tried two other companies located in India. The other two can only be described as a bad experience.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2015

I am very pleased with the service I receive from iYogi. I am not computer literate & they are very patient with me. They have always been able to help me with my problems. I live in a very small town & computer services are limited or you are without your computer for several days. Since like most people, I do most of my work on my computer. I am 69 years old and other than having some difficulty with communication I really rely on this service. The service is done over the phone & I can contact them at any time. I plan to keep my service with them. I am on a fixed income. I appreciate their offering the latest items but sometimes the cost is not in my budget. They always understand and accept my decisions.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2015

My initial phone call was for help for what seemed a simple issue for all but a senior citizen such as myself who didn't even realize I was talking with a 'business' not a 'help' line until after approx 30 minutes into the call just prior to actually 'fixing' the problem when the conversation turned to, "Oh, you don't belong to iYogi? Well, let me talk to my supervisor, hold on please." And of course when he came back he gave me the price tag of the $360.00 for 5 yrs that it would cost me for him to fix my problem.

The long & short of it was, I bought it & he fixed my problem. Approx 30 minutes after our phone call ended, I saw I wasn't receiving any new emails & could not send any emails. Was receiving error messages. Called AT&T. They tried to fix, then stated it was an apple problem. So, now having iYogi I called them back. First off, they could not find my account and spent approx 30 minutes gathering info from me to try & find it to no avail. They wanted me to hold further while they investigated the issue. Well of course, I did not feel this was my problem & wanted them to help me while they were investigating. Yes, they did finally agree to do this. Their technician did spend a lot of time trying to fix the problem. He finally said," I will try one more thing". I could not believe this. Quite frankly, I still cannot.

I told the complete story so you can make your own judgement but I'll tell you how I feel & what I told them. Our agreement was not for "I'll try to fix your problems," it was for "We WILL fix your problems". I expect you to cancel my order & I expect a full refund. I had a further problem disconnecting all of my devices. A supervisor did call me back shortly & state he would put someone on the line to give me that credit. After 10 minutes on hold, no one came on, I hung up. We'll see what happens.

Dear Deena,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are here to provide our customer with the best possible service however it seems like we weren't upto the mark in your case and hence didn't come up with the resolution yo were seeking for. Your request for the refund has already been noted and as discussed with you, we will do whatever needs to be done from our end to close this case as per your satisfaction.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2015

I did not order anything. I only get technical service when I need it.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Received an error report number from Microsoft regarding E-mails, could not send or receive e-mails. Called Microsoft, they transferred my call to another company. These people kept me on the computer for 3 days, total 8 hours & never fixed the problem. I went to "iYogi", & within 15 mins. The problem was fixed. This is great!!! Wonderful!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Yesterday I was trying to reach System Mechanic Pro because the anti-virus program was stopping. Somehow I was misled and ended up on iYogi.com and I was talked into buying TechGenie for $379.99 for five years. I do not need that program. I already have System Mechanic Pro. I feel I was misled into purchasing TechGenie. I thought it had something to do with System Mechanic Pro, but I discovered today that it does not.

I want the charge of $379.99 removed from my credit card. And I want TechGenie removed from my computer. Also I do not want the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse that I was charged $94.99 for. When FedEx delivers it, I am going to send it right back to you. So tell me how to return it to you now so I will know. Please remove that $94.99 charge as soon as you receive the return of the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. I do feel that I was scammed. The BBB needs to know about this. Thank you for understanding. You all are dealing underhandedly, I believe.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

IYOGI is a wonderful company. I would recommend them to everyone. The techs are very knowledgeable and kind. The boss's come on after the techs are done and they check to make sure that I was pleased with the service. I never dealt with a company that's so concerned about my business. It is always my pleasure working with them. They have taken a load off my shoulders.

PriceStaff

Reviewed July 28, 2015

It is extremely convenient having a computer tech 24/7 to help resolve my computer problems. The agents provide excellent service and within a reasonable time period. iYogi replaces services that would likely cost me hundreds of dollars for seemingly trivial problems.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

You don't all want to hear all the details but after they telling me my computer needed their TechGenie software and buying it over 2 months ago, I still don't have virus protection on my computer. Trying to reach out to one of the owners/partners today for assistance (sent him a Facebook message). Then they said I needed to upgrade from Windows 7 to 8.1 and had to buy from them. That got loaded this weekend. Yesterday I was on with them for over 4.5 hours and 4 techs and none could get the TechGenie virus protection to load, and the last tech at 12:30 at night/morning told me to call back in morning and he wiped out my IE.

This morning on for over 2 hours and level 2 tech seemed to know what he was doing but he couldn't get it to work either. They said I have to wait until open slot on 7/30 for a level 3 tech to work with me! Everyone works off same calendar/open slots and no escalations (I'm away 7/28-8/3). I don't know how many hours of my own time I've put into this already and how much $$$. Ready to explode and just want the software on my computer I paid for and they told me was right for my laptop after their detailed review of all my laptop requirements. Then went upstairs to check my son's laptop that they supposedly added TechGenie to a week or two ago and can't find any icons or programs to support so I may need to get back to them to find and confirm it's actually on his as well. So upset.

Dear Sharon DeAngelis,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers however maybe we weren't upto the mark in this particular incident. We have already passed on the feedback to the concerned team and they have looked into it from their end and taken appropriate action. You are still a valuable customer and deserve the best possible assistance from us. We assure you that nothing of this sort will get repeated and we will make amends for this going forward.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

Have good success when using a level 2 tech person. Language can sometimes be difficult.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed July 24, 2015

My new Epson printer was not printing. I googled "Epson Tech support" and iYogi popped up first. I figured this was tech support for Epson Printers. The tech asked to sign on my computer remotely. I agreed figuring it was a driver error. I saw the tech support opening all kinds of files and changing things on my laptop. I figured they knew what they were doing. While they were changing configurations on my computer they were having me trying things on the printer. They finally suggested restore factory settings on my printer screen. I did that and it started to copy, so I figured it was fixed. The tech told me this problem will keep happening unless I pay $60.00 for continual tech support. I explained I will just buy another printer because all the others printers I have had have worked fine. I explained I was not going to buy tech support for this printer. They continued to change settings remotely on my laptop.

I asked what they did to make it work and she explained I did it by restoring the settings. We hung up and I turned the computer off. 20 minutes later I turned the computer on and it would not start up. I called iYOGI back and we tried different rebooting techniques but none of them worked. They said they would call Dell support but after being on hold 10 more minutes they came back and just gave me the number. Dell support could not help. Looks like I have to wipe the whole computer out and redo the operating system. Thanks iYOGI for leaving me high and dry. Not sure what steps I will take from here, but I will not let this rest. It was completely unprofessional and looks to me like a scam. Do not let this company work on your computer remotely!!!!

Dear Glen,

iYogi is an independent 3rd party technical service provider and is not affiliated with Epson. This is clearly stated at all our customer touchpoints and web properties. We take all feedback seriously and are willing to investigate the incident reported by you so as to take appropriate action as per the findings. As we are unable to find your account with iYogi using the details shared by you, we request you to send your contact information (contact number and email id) to iYogicare(at)iyogi(dot)com that you would have used while registering with us.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

All of the people who got on their phones and helped me solve the problems I confronted as I worked on my various projects. Everyone was very informed, very patient, very anxious to please. There is one individual, a young woman (it seemed to me) who worked in Live Escalation. I am not certain of her name -- It is something like Amira. She was splendid, intelligent, and most helpful. I wish I had her name so I could let the people she reports to know what a treasure they have.