2.3/5 (581 ratings)

About iOffer

iOffer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I have not received my item, one month later than the delivery date, after communicating with supplier before and during purchase I had no problems, however 3 months Later from order date after requesting a refund from supplier, my messages have being ignored, by the supplier who I have purchased and communicated with on a weekly basis before and during my purchase... iOffer does not have buyer protection and in my opinion and personal experience from South Africa, I can strongly say it is not a Safe Platform to purchase goods. The service only allows post office delivery and suppliers do not want to courier goods (have requested from other suppliers too). Highly disappointed! I have lost my money and wasted my time...

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Why is this website allowed to sell items they have no intentions of shipping? It's been 3 months and to date I have not yet received my items. I am so frustrated that I fell for this knowing they were located in China.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I ORDERED A BELT AND SOME SHOES (£30 WORTH IT), already 2 months now, I am writing him and tell him I will report him, he cannot communicate, all replies are robotic, he told to wait another 20 days to ship my items. Wait, wait? He was supposed to send them 2 months ago, he provided fake tracking number, they basically stole my money and iOffer encourages it. There is no way to contact iOffer, they do not care. Please, someone needs to report this scam website to the police, they steal money for years, you cannot reach them. Avoid seller amazing689.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I ordered some sneakers for my son that never came. They didn't provide a tracking number or reply to any of my emails. They took my money proudly and iOffer did nothing to help resolve the issue. I believe it is all one big network of scammers working together to steal from hard working people. Don't BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. Don't order from this site. Don't ORDER FROM THIS SITE. BEWARE.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

This seller is a scam. I placed the order asked questions about the Item which he answered as if the bag was in front of him. I paid through PayPal and 2 days later he said he doesn’t have the bag I want and to pick another one from his website which has 3 bags in it or iOffer. I choose a refund. He said give me the PayPal I’ll send it. I thought that was the end but no he continues to ask me to choose a different bag over 8 times in my messages. I have to file a dispute with PayPal to try and get my money back. This sucks. Seller BINGKUN266 bait and switch scam.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ordered 5 purses from this website. I received only one. Instead of the rest purses with a purchase of $175 I just received a sock in a small envelope. Be aware of this scam website and DON'T BUY ANYTHING. You can trust them and lose your money.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I can assure you that this website is somewhat legit. I have bought a few things and it can take a few months. I waited 3 months for a belt. If you're careful this website is really cool, but a lot of the sellers are scams. I would recommend just avoiding this website.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I made an order from PFA Jiahe Century and PFA Xin Ningwen on iOffer. The same day I check my bank account money was taken out. Now I can't find these sellers nowhere on iOffer. I didn't receive no order summary and confirmation. Nothing. iOffer is totally no help to the customers because I believe they are part of the scam. It's too many people complaining and nothing being done. They are making money scamming that's why they are still in business.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

All items sold there are fake! Sellers have fake ratings, once they receive money they don't reply or send the goods, the ones that send sell fakes, bad quality! Ajinping (9645) is a fraudster. I hope authorities will go after iOffer, I will personally file a lawsuit against them for damages!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

They all pretend's like they so nice and honest but they crooks. These are the sellers I order from. Stay away from them, honghong5518, chen87, xiaobariwn168, vvipl26, store1188, burcesauerb, Wenbaoy1. You order from them you will not get your stuff. This site is a ripoff. I pray to God about these crook's and I know God will get them for stealing honest people money. I DONE WITH SITE, THEY ALL CAN REST IN HELL.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

It has been 6 months now and I still have not received the 2 bottles of Perfume I paid for. I have been in touch with iOffer. They tell me to deal with the seller. I have sent a number of messages with replies like liquid take longer to arrive. The next one was there has been a lot of rain and assure me that it will arrive. I go on to try and find Shanghai2011 and there are no products on there they are selling. Looks like they have removed themselves. Probably started again with a new name. Be very careful. I will never trust this site again, as they don't care about our loss.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have had several bad experiences with iOffer. I have been scammed and cheated by sellers from this site. All of who are sellers located in China. When contacting iOffer for help, you are told they are only a trading site and do not get involved in the buying selling experience. You are on your own, and really folks, odds are you will get cheated, what is pictured is from store websites, not theirs. Their quality is very very inferior. The quality too poor to be used most of the time. My advice, stay away. I would have rated them zero but this is not an option on this site.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Ordered item 3 months ago. Still have not received. Unfortunately I didn't do my research on this online company. They are scammers. I repeat scammers! Do not use this site! If you want your hard earned money taken then go on ahead and use this site!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

NEVER EVER FROM THIS SITE!! The seller is confirming that he has the product. You send the money, then he is telling you that you need to choose a different product because he doesn't have that one anymore. Basically you have nothing else to choose from the options he has as the variety of the products is very small. Then he is sending a Chinese site from where you can choose some other products, however you don't see the prices. Anything else you are choosing it is (of course) more expensive, so he is asking you to pay the difference.

Then, the product is in production for weeks and then...surprise: he is asking you to cancel the dispute and to remove feedback so he can enjoy the money and to be covered as he doesn't need to send any product to you. The worst thing is that nobody can do anything for you to get back the money. This is the worst experience ever! DO NOT PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought a wallet and waited and waited. It never came. I kept getting emails asking me to review the product and was I satisfied, but I never got it. I emailed the seller but no reply at all. Terrible company. Stay away from it!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have now been waiting on my order to arrive for 48 days. I have messaged the company several times & they keep replying, “Please wait. Will come!” Still nothing received. I know someone who got their order within 2 weeks so thought it would be ok.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Just stay away from iOffer. They make you pay through the seller hand. Have no hand in the actual sale, so you can only complain to the person who scammed you. (And you can't leave a review about them until they prove you've given them the money.) Luckily I only lost about $23, but don't buy from mediabailout. He might have had good reviews a year ago, but he completely ignored me once he got my money.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

SCAM SCAM SCAM HIGH FRAUD Alert I am usually very skeptical so I did some research and I figured hey if he has a lot of good reviews then he has to be legit. So I put in an order for $25.00 just see if it would come after reading some past reviews. 3 months later I received the package and the items were not bad so I figured now I can put in a large order for my friends and family because it will take some time but it will eventually come... 6 months later NOTHING.

He robbed me blind. I am so embarrassed. How could I be so dumb? He doesn't respond to any of my messages. 450.00 yes 450.00 dollars gone. I am so upset. Don't buy from iOffer period. Don't become the victim. My gut told me not to and I didn't listen... Come to find out his reviews are fake. Did you know you can pay companies to leave thousands of reviews from all over the world? Well you know now. This is the seller's name bestshop111(52197) or should I say scammers name. He shop is still active.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

DO NOT USE iOffer OR BUYER BEWARE when ordering from iOffer. They are individual sellers that ARE NOT MONITORED BY iOffer. They take your money and each seller states that items were sent without active tracking numbers, PayPal will not help you related to China site's so you are on your own to get your money back from your bank and your bank can not match up dollar amounts or the companies close their accounts and they are nowhere to get your money refunded from. SO... here are a series of site names not to order from...BUT these people will cancel their site and start up a new one with another name so buyer beware.

SELLER SITES TO STAY AWAY FROM, AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!! bestbuy111, bestshop111,wahaha518, mini5433, janngossett, newwell2015, dashidai(0), guo1966111, ditto689, leelong8, yinzh159, yan879177, nianniahaoyunshi88, wxp520188, yangyang2016, yinlutishifang5624, wanglyu522, qinlike, feiyada98, wangzijiiuba, superstar8188, YANLONG2016YY, bunfb4thn, friendshipfirst, yfem181zbu. This list was made by contacting other people who have not received compensation for items not received and no money refunded.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I purchased items several times on iOffer from a seller, the store's name is Millimandxh, seller sent my items & earned my trust. The last order was for a large sum of money, being I vouched to friends that he was honest seller & we all put our money in. He suggested I send Western Union & he would give a discount. Big mistake. He never sent the items & gave me the runaround for so long. I was unable to leave feedback. I contacted iOffer & sent copies of receipts and they could care less. I noticed sellers have a way of not showing a lot of the negative feedback making a buyer think it’s safe to order.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Multiple sellers on this site accepted my payment and refused to ship the items. They provided fake tracking numbers and lied profusely. iOffer promotes and encourages this behavior. Please avoid this site, it is full of thieves.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

It's one thing if someone pulled a scam and took off with money, removed the advert but another that the messages, seller name and all is also removed by iOffer, sounds like a inside job no doubt. And when you go to report a seller to iOffer following the link it takes you to a PAGE NOT FOUND area, no way to contact them but by writing a letter to their office in SF USA., and I thought they were in China all along. According to emails in my own inbox (not the missing iOffer messages), the seller's name was **.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I got robbed by seller bestseller111 400 dollars. 6 months later no package, no response, nothing. Crazy thing is he has thousands of reviews and guess what? They are all fake. smh??‍♀️ Just wow. I have never been so upset but hey go with your gut feeling.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Well I went on to this site for the first time last week, and I watched a YouTube video about a girl reviewing bags she bought of this site, she obviously knew the trader and had built trust. Well, I purchased around 7 items, and four days later iOffer sent me emails to tell me that said traders have been took off the site because of scamming people. Now they obviously would have known these ** would have done this before. Why did they wait four days to tell me? Of course my money has been stolen, I blame iOffer for taking no ** responsibility.

How they can get away with this is beyond me, I've lost out on approx 60 quid, it's not loads but it's a lot to me. I'm disgusted with this company, I know there are legit traders but ffs even with great reviews that don't mean ** because the people I bought off had hundreds of good and bad reviews. I was told to inform my bank immediately, I'm who telling anybody who goes onto this site to get ready to be scammed, the only way you won't if you can find someone who has received their items and then you can trade with that seller. Ah I'm absolutely disgusted by this site, avoid avoid avoid and I hope this doesn't get taken down either.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Seller doesn't send item or make refund since 11-2017. This seller doesn't send items and then I asked him several times for refund and then he told me to be patient and wait several months. Then I made report problem. And asked him to refund. He said I will do refund after remove the report problem. I did Then I wait him for four months. Every time he said wait wait wait. I need my money and I am student need money.

Original review: July 25, 2018

NOT BUY FROM THIS iOffer sellers fugui2015314, caihuijun778, nanzhao118. Their photos are not of actual item. I bought 3 different purses totaling 120.00 dollars. The purses that I received are not of the actual item, the item that I received is a poor made materials, obvious fake details... It looks so fake I trash all of them. I felt embarrassed showing them to my friends, therefore DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND SAVE TO BUY A BETTER PURSE FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I ordered a pair of sunglasses on May 17. I never received them and I've contacted the seller several times. Tracking stops on June 10. Seller hasn't replied and I'm out my money. Don't buy from iOffer.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have ordered Men's Adidas sandals on 15th of May 2018…almost 3 months ago. The seller replied once a month ago, said it is still in transit. I've tried to contact again, but comments and contact are disabled. I think iOffer should respond in the international court of law, for scamming globally like they do.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I ordered a purse and wallet through cnddna on ioffer.com. This person asked what color I wanted and then never shipped it. I had emailed several times with no response. I finally left a bad review and then I get an email that they CAN ship it and kindly delete the bad review. I emailed this person back and said I would delete the bad review once I see it shipped. I never heard anything. I asked for a refund and was told once I delete the bad review they would send me a refund. iOffer will not get involved. I can’t believe how unprofessional this website is. They claim to have made thousands of sales. It is all a scam. This is a great way to rip off people from their hard earned money. I will never use this website again!! Total scam!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

Seller ignored my emails, has never responded, sent tracking fast but tracking stopped at June 5th. It's the 25th today, still 0 response to numerous emails. Item cost 55.00. That's not cheap. iOffer hasn't done anything as well, this site is horrible. Seems like it's all a SCAM TO STEAL MONEY.

iOffer Company Information