1.08/5

Last updated: April 12, 2018

272 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 12, 2018

I need a help. Usually before I make purchase on the seller shop I will see all the review and the rate. But from what I can see from iOffer website everyone who purchased give a good feedbacks. Now my complaints. I bought 2 LV Shoes, 6 or 7 Adidas Superstar Shoes and 1 Adidas Suits jogging clothes for women's. I'm paying all, with the higher price. I make an offer, but the seller says it's already a good lower price. So I willing to pay. I waited for more than 1 months plus. I have to pay back to all my friends. Which I'm not happy! Please how can I ask my money back. I hope you can assist me on this. And please reply me. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

iOffer and Seller - CNDDNA WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - iOffer and Seller "CNDDNA" - They are a bunch of scammers. I ordered accessories (Handbag Sets x 3) on 25 January 2018. The money was taken from my account on 29 January 2018 and they have sent exactly nothing although they said items had been dispatched on. 1st March 2018 and provided a fake tracking number. This tracking number is fake. Stay away from this company. Plus iOffer will not do anything to help you get your money back... I have reported it all to my finance provider who are now investigating on my behalf. This company and the fake sellers on their site should not get away with this. Make sure this dreadful service/business does not get away with stealing your money, they need to be closed down.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I placed an order back in February and have yet to receive my order... I received several emails saying it is on the way. Provided a tracking number but of course you can't track it. It was a lesson learn but trust me they will lose more in the long run. Hopefully they will enjoy the little money they received. Now of course the website is down! BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS FROM AMAZING689 ON IOFFER!!!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Do not buy from iOffer. I bought from Sushuxian a seller from this fake website. Paid with credit card and this fake seller provided me with a tracking number that does not work. Cannot even open iOffer website. This website is fake!!! Bought an item March 27, 2018. Do not buy from this website!!!

Original review: April 8, 2018

In the past year I have ordered six items from iOffer, five purses and one sunglass. Like many other unsatisfied customers, five of them have never made it to my door. Only one fake LV handbag made it. I think that either the counterfeit police snag these items or the seller just simply don't send them out en route and destroy them because many items sold on iOffer are counterfeits. I don't recommend this site to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: April 4, 2018

Ordered in January 31. Seller said it was shipped Feb 1. Was told it would be here by March 8. It's not. I have sent messages daily. The tracking company says the tracking number isn't in the system. The seller calls their self: **. I want to do everything I can to warn everybody not to buy from this company. I feel like I've been stolen from and scammed. I've placed a complaint with every agency I can find. I'm telling everyone I can reach on social media not to use this company. But if you're risky enough to order do not use seller called: **.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I first time bought a pair of Gucci shoes from a seller on iOffer who responds promptly to messages before you purchase but as soon as you buy, they provide you with fake tracking number, many people have reviews like that. The parcel never arrived and the seller doesn't reply. Things become more ugly when you read that iOffer doesn't take the responsibility. They advice you to contact the seller who doesn't already reply. So the conclusion is that when 25 such reviewers stated the same thing but still iOffer allows that seller & such sellers to sell on their website, both are fraud! It never happened in 4 years of buying on AliExpress.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Took a chance ordering from iOffer back in February. What a mistake. After ordering a pair of trainers the seller said “your item will be dispatched as soon as payment is made, please make a payment asap” but I had already made the payment. So after I messaged they dispatched the item. So I thought! After waiting over 30 days with countless messages being sent with NO reply or no item through the post iOffer canceled the seller's account stating that they violated their policies. Luckily I paid through PayPal. STAY AWAY!

Original review: April 2, 2018

Ordered 4 items from all different sellers. Got 1 of the of the items, one cancelled saying it could not deliver. Another took the money and the link from iOffer to contact the seller was invalid. When asked to assist, their answer was Sorry. The final item didn't come. The link this time worked. Seller's reply was that it shipped in December, the shipping link says item doesn't exist. But yet I can not give a review there stating it was not received. That seller is still on the site selling but has not responded to second message, "the shipping # you gave us is invalid". So just out our money with no way to warn others about this seller. The worst I could answer for public eyes was 1 star and slow shipping. Hmm guess iOffer does not want people to know the truth about corrupt sellers. And No Accountability from either end. Back to EBAY from here on out.

Original review: March 30, 2018

For the first time I bought a T-shirt on iOffer... I never received my item. Sent two messages to the seller and never received any answer... Wanted to file a complaint on iOffer and the response was iOffer does not get involved in purchasing process so they cannot do anything which means they do not take any responsibility for their website whatsoever. I will never buy anything from this site ever again. Do not waste your time and do not waste your money.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Purchased bag 23rd Feb, not received on 21st Mar, contacted seller (wugufengdeng888) who advised bag wasn’t going to be sent and for me to cancel order. Wasn’t an option for this, advised seller who eventually agreed to refund. Told me a refund processed, still a week later no refund so had to claim back through my banking system. When I advised seller I was told refund takes 15 days!!! Must have used a carrier pigeon. That’s all I can think. The other thing I don’t get with this company is it’s called “iOffer” yet no matter how many offers you make they’re all declined! Strange.

Original review: March 30, 2018

When placing an order on a pair of shoes on the website, after I entered my visa details the website said 'payment timed out, try again' each time I checked my bank account to make sure the money had not been taken and then I tried again three times, about five minutes later all of the money was taken for my bank account for all of the times that it said it didn't go through. I was charged a total of $119.71 when the shoes were only $29. Despite the fact that the money for the order has been taken from me four times the status of my order on the website still says that I have not paid.

Not impressed with the customer service as I contacted the help-desk and received an automated response that was irrelevant to the issue. I also contacted the Facebook page and received no reply. The seller themselves answered but he only sent an email to their bank who have not done anything about it. Just wanted to let other sellers know to be wary of the message that says 'payment timed out, please try again'. I would recommend waiting at least 10 minutes to make sure it has not come out of your bank account before trying again to avoid this happening to you as well, it is unlikely that it can be reversed as I have tried everything I can but have not been able to get my money back.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes on Feb 12, 2018 and they have yet to arrive. I have emailed seller and each email states that they will check with post office. I asked for refund and no response. This company is fraud and should be shut down immediately. They are taking in profit and not delivering goods.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Same as all the others, I stumbled over this scam site that is by... hmmm... I don't know by what miraculous means allowed to operate out of the USA, I bought a few items, and same as the others I was sent fake tracking numbers and no product, weeks after paying and been provided fake tracking numbers I was told the merchandise was not available. Lol, but it was supposed to be in transit or received already. PLS STAY AWAY!!! iOffer.com does not care and even after complaints still allows scammers to operate and sell on the site. Crap. **.

Original review: March 24, 2018

This could be humorous if it was not so pathetic. Weeks ago I found this site, what I thought were great bargains, all different sellers. Out of 9 items I ordered, all different seller, I actually had one that really shipped, as to what was shipped time will tell. UNREAL, all the other sellers sent fake tracking, said they had shipped and never responded to me again, until I opened up cases with my credit card companies. One did take PayPal so I figured she safe, NOPE, he/she never shipped item and will not close PayPal case or refund. The fool actually told me to close case, then told me to let it time out after 10 days. How this company is allowed to be in business is beyond human comprehension. IF YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED AND STOLEN FROM, SHOP ON IOFFER. I kid you not, 1 out of 9 items was shipped.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I ordered 10 items from different sellers, 4 of the 10 items were changed by sellers. The picture showed the correct item of what I ordered and paid for, then after 2 weeks or so that went by I had seen the sellers changed the items without my consent. I try to reach out to them regarding the issue but a couple of the sellers claimed order has not changed and I was getting what I paid for. The other 2 vendor do not even bother to respond. Not only did I received several items that I did not ordered, the other items I got so far was not true to a XL size. I had try to report problem on several items and I even called and left messages with their California iOffer corp. office regarding issues with my orders from various sellers. I gave them my email address, cellphone number and name, but they refuse to return my calls. I think this site should be shut down because it's has fraud written all over this site.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I ordered more than 22 items from Ioffer.com, most expensive items are not received, last two months ago I order two pairs of shoes, the seller never respond, send wrong items wrong size, other seller totally avoid the fact, I order one Gucci shirt, he never contact with me, after dispute he 2 euro one broken shirt, I paid over 40 euro for the shirt, more than 20 seller never send item and never refund, if continue must be stop buy from Ioffer.com.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I order pay for Jordan 11 black. Never got them. I was gave a fake tracking number. Period. I pay 30$ for them. They said they was on sale on iOffer website. Never got shoes. It been 3 half months. No shoes. Is this a theft company.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Never received item I ordered. Was in contact with the seller and I was urged to remove my rating and I will receive a discount and small gift on my next order??? I mean seriously why I order from this iOffer again. Don't waste your time or money.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I ordered a LV checked handbag with the gold plate and 2 LV watches. I received an e-mail asking me to rate the items I never received. The tracking number is a fake tracking number. I'm requesting a full refund. I will never order again.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I ordered SHOES, a Watch, CLOTHING and HANDBAG. I NEVER got ANYTHING!! iOffer customer service sends the same message to you everytime you contact them. They do NOTHING to help you. The seller stopped responding after MONTHS of me trying to get a REFUND. I was SCAMMED! I wrote to BBB and reported the site also. iOffer should back up their business and be responsible for refunding, if they're allowing these CHINA SCAMMERS on their site. This is a disgrace to us consumers trusting a website to be trusting and honest. I blame the seller and iOffer for allowing such SCAMMERS on their site! So disappointing and what a loss of MONEY on my part!!!!

Original review: March 13, 2018

It's like a really, really, REALLY, crap version of eBay. I've been trying to buy a DVD for 3 weeks now...instead of bidding like you do on eBay...you have to send the seller "an offer" which can be accepted or not. The process can go on for ages. Like I said there is a rare DVD I want to buy and I've been at it for about three 3 weeks trying to buy the thing.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I ordered from this site called iOffer. Four occasions they took the payment and didn't send items and when you get in touch with the so called business iOffer they tell you to get in touch with your payment provider for refund and the sellers on the website are very misleading they advertise items. They don't even have just to get your money and I ordered shoes and I got sunglasses in the post as I paid on PayPal for that one item. They have now said return the item back to seller on my cost and then provide them a tracking no. they might refund for that one item. Overall people please be aware. They are all misleading people to take your money and then you don't hear from them. I learnt the hard way.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I read all the bad reviews online and thought, well I'll be smart to order from a seller that has a lot of positive reviews. So I did that, and still got scammed! The reviews must be fake! I ordered a pair of shoes, and the seller gave me a fake tracking number. I waited for the estimated time of the delivery, and waited for the time the seller told to contact him by if the item doesn't arrive, which was 30 days from the purchase date.

They still gave me some lame excuse that 'it's still in transit', a few days after I asked I asked 'ok, so where is it at right now?' Then they said "we have to check with our 'logistics team.'" I asked a week after, so 'what did your logistics team say?' They said they were still checking. What a load of BS! It's been almost two months and never received my shoes! Luckily I was able to dispute the charge with my PayPal debit card, otherwise these guys would have kept my money. So I beg you PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THERE. Fake reviews, all the sellers all scammers! Unless you can file a dispute with your debit/credit card, iOffer will not help you AT ALL! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I’m pretty new at this internet shopping. Started with the more legit local ones like Amazon and AliExpress then the more I search for these internet sites to buy imitations. One stranger told me to shop at iOffer so I have it try signed up, made several offers and bought from 7 different sellers. Many of them will just cancel your order and say please deposit money through Western Union, of course I did not. That’s well known scam. Once they receive the money leaves no trace but recently Western Union is liable for this type of fraud. Anyways so 3 of these sellers telling me to use that type of payment. I denied it. They cancel my order and one short me $100 and the other one still not receive.

The last seller who accepted my offer for four items, after receiving the payment he said, "I’m sorry my fault. I misread your offer. I thought only one item for that amount." He then say he will only send three. Of course I immediately said, "Just return my money. Need my refund." He starts again. He says, "Refund will take around 7-10 weeks. Are you sure you still wanna proceed." I then said, "Yes. Just refund it." Many days later no refund and no shipment. I wrote an negative review on his page. He then threaten me to change my review or no refund at all. He claimed that I have ruined his reputation and image and it harms his career.

I contacted iOffer customer service and nothing was done and not doing anything to get my money back to me. On their refund page it specifically say customer are not guaranteed any refund. Must be permitted by the seller. Don’t ever spend your money here. It’s a big scam. Poor products, slow and a money eating system. Only in no out. BEWARE.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

My twelve year old son wanted a pair of running shoes that he found on this site. He had Christmas money to spend so I let him order them... big mistake... that was on Christmas morning, and they claim that they were shipped the same day, we still have not heard from anyone or gotten the shoes... very, very dissatisfied with this whole outfit. Save yourself a lot of trouble. Shop with what you know is legit.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

"Bought a RADO watch, roughly 35 USD." I must say this site is sketchy and by what others have said there's a chance you will get scammed. I did not read any review before ordering and the seller had thousands of positive reviews, which I later found out to be fake. When I ordered the product I was sent a tracking number, from that point forward the seller never replied to any messages and when my products hadn't arrived after a month iOffer support wouldn't help. Yesterday, 2 months after my product was expected to deliver it finally arrived.

At this point, I did not expect anything of good quality. The watch was surprisingly good. It had some minor scratches which are barely noticeable. The build quality is AMAZING. I have a real RADO watch I bought last year for 4000 USD and it's hard to tell which one is a replica. They're close to identical. It has some weight to it and comes off as a premium watch. What surprised me the most was that the stopwatch and other additional features work flawlessly. I'm definitely going to use this watch as my daily-driver over my 4000 USD watch. Will I buy from iOffer again? Definitely not!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I recently "sold" them an older MacBook Pro, offer was $150. I sent it in with the mailing address they provided. Today, I got an URGENT message from them. I clicked on the link and was told their offer was now $10 because the item was not packaged well and was damaged in transit. I chose the option to have them it send it back to me rather than take the $10.

Guess what?! Then I got an email apologizing "Due to some rare circumstances, we decided to return the device(s) back to you. Device(s) with this serial number is no longer eligible for trade/sale to iGotOffer.com." WHAT SCAMMERS, let alone liars. I have never had an issue like this with other used equipment buyers. DO NOT trust them. I take photos of everything I sell, regardless of the buyer and package well.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I did a few transactions with a seller on iOffer. After he earned my trust & always sent the orders I paid for, he waited to go for my lungs After getting smaller orders I never had a problem before. I put in an order for Christmas in the sum of several thousand dollars & he sent a few items & I never heard from him again & he won't respond after weeks of trying to contact him. I know he received my emails & read them. Being I'm informed when he did so. I did multiple transactions without incident. He talked me into money transfer to get a small percentage off & owning a business myself I know credit card fees can be high & I understand that. What I didn't realize he was avoiding paying iOffer their seller fees by getting me to send him a money wire by using his email so iOffer wouldn't know of his selling activity. Please be aware they earn your trust & eventually go in for the kill. I'm more hurt. He befriended me only to steal my money.

I just informed I lost a young family member & wasn't doing well & he took advantage of my vulnerability. It's only my son & myself & to steal from a mom in her lowest moment is just pure evil. You reap what you sow & Karma will cast a wrath of fury on him, I'm sure of it. He is on what's app & changed name of his store. He goes under happybuy 1258 & Millimandxh. Please beware he will earn your trust only to bite you like a serpent! iOffer should hold these seller accountable. But so far they don’t. Seller such as this are destroying a fun place to shop. They can do great if they got rid of the trash & made sure they stay out & stop opening under hilarious names.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

This website is a site in which you never know if you will get what you pay for. It's a gamble whether the seller is legit or not. The website will not be responsible for returning your money if the seller doesn't provide your purchased items. So I will say buyer beware if you want to order from this site. I suggest going elsewhere. I recently ordered a purse and sweatshirt that never came and I tried repeatedly to contact the buyer with no response. I tried to file a dispute with the website but they said they are not responsible for individual sellers and I should contact my payment source. I will never order anything from this site again! Also beware that they will give you false tracking information to make it look like your order has been shipped. ** is the seller that scammed me.

iOffer Company Information