1.00/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

231 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I was scammed on iOffer 2 weeks ago. This is how it works on ioffer - sellers on ioffer do not accept PayPal, and that is red light, sure warning that sellers are not willing to sell you via payment system that gives buyer some buyer protection. After you come across a website that has no PP as payment option, WALK AWAY! I didn't. So here is what follows, ioffer accepts every major credit card, but try to use your credit card, and payment is declined automatically, I tried 3 different cards. You will simply get a decline notice after clicking Submit. And here's the reason cards are routinely declined - you can dispute your credit card transaction, scammers don't accept credit card for that very reason.

So you are left with one last payment option - Western Union. And that is what I did, as a naive newbie I walked to nearest Western Union, and wired $48 USD to someone in China, a seller on ioffer.com. 1 week later he filed a Non Paying Buyer strike against me, I appealed it by providing Western Union control code, that's a row of numbers, a code, after you sent the money, you provide this code to your 'seller', well, so called seller. Because he isn't a seller, he is a scammer in China.

Ioffer.com makes it extremely easy to scam buyers, there is no dispute process of any kind, there is no refund system, ioffer.com has no leverage on neither seller, nor buyer, it's a perfect scam site. Please stay away from Ioffer.com, it's a scam. It cost me only $48 USD, but there are so called sellers, all from China, who try to scam you out of lot more, all they have to do is list hundreds of items, that they don't have, and never intend to ship to you, and there's no way for you to get your money back. Ioffer.com is a scam site.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I ordered a bag from their site. They said I will receive it in 2-3 weeks. When I didn't get for more than a month I contacted them... they didn't reply for couple of weeks and when replied said will enquiry for the order. After that they not replying to my emails and I never received my item. DO NOT BUY from them... they are SCAM. I repeat SCAM.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I ordered Gold & White Adidas from this seller October 26, 2017 around 2 that evening for like $16.89! 3 days pass, no shipping date, no tracking information! I request this information and reach out 5 times to this busted broke **! He responds back with an offer and I’m like wtf?! I already paid! After I dispute the purchase with my bank, report it to the BBB, and a host of other disputing, he all of sudden wants to shoot me tracking information, I never even wasted my time to entertain it, because I knew this mf was a fraud! After a few calls and careful research, it was confirmed the ** sent me a fake tracking number like wtf, so I hop back on iOffer and dog this mf like I wonder who in the ** raised these bums! I have pictures and everything of the confirmed purchase and the fake tracking number! Do NOT spend a penny with this broke **, let this ** find a job!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

If you looking for fake LV bags from Youmin22 do not buy anything from him. I got charged more than what it supposed to be and after I made a payment communication was horrible. Once I report a problem he threaten at me and tell me what I should do for him he said "Delete the review. You better make positive review"... After he sent me ** knock off item that everyone can tell it is fake he charged me $213... It is not worthy. I can find same bag for $20 Chinatown in NYC... Horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I purchased a pair of sneakers from username: **. This particular individual was great at accommodating you during the transaction and then he offers no more service. I ordered my sneakers on October 4th. The shoes arrived on October 24th. Mind you, his shipping time on the product page lists 3-5 business days. The shoes arrive not at all as pictured with frayed stitching, insoles too big for the shoes so they wouldn't lay down and markings on the outsole. The shape of the shoe was also terribly different from the pictures.

I reached out to the seller for a return/refund. I also filed a dispute with PayPal. iOffer does not assist you with this process, they only refer you to PayPal or however you made your payment. PayPal will only give you a refund if the item is received back to the seller within a certain time. In my case this is a week from the day they acknowledged I am eligible for a refund. This is not feasible as shipping back to China expeditiously is very expensive and cost prohibitive since the shoes would have cost less. So, I am out my initial cost of purchasing the shoes and there's no repercussion for the seller, as he will go on to continue to scam others. Please stay away and save your money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I'm from Houston Texas. In early 2017 I was tricked into thinking I will get a item for a low price. Sure it was a knock off. Sure... Scam scam scam. Item never received. No one to talk to. Can't dispute, out of 20.00 I'll never get back.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I ordered a shirt for my boyfriend and did put in the card number and everything. Immediately they've deducted money from the account, but they haven't even send me the tracking number of the parcel and it's been weeks. I don't know what's happening with the order and whom should I ask regarding it. They promised to send me an email with the tracking number but till today there is nothing. They also promised to me the package within 6 working days but still nothing til today.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Made two purchases. First one was worst quality ever. Second was totally wrong size and nothing you can do. All sellers just say send back product for refund but since postage rates in the U.S. are so high it costs more than the product to send back. I cant really understand how they send items from China so inexpensively. You will have no recourse except to dispute the charge. Stay away.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The shopping66882017 seller took my money, send me a wrong tracking number and of course never sent goods. I filed a complaint to iOffer and they didn’t do anything and this seller is still on their site continuing to cheat people. This is a scam site and they need to be closed so that no more people be cheated.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Shame on me. I was scammed once in 2015 also. This time I ordered some shoes from OKFACAI3196. He sent a fake tracking number and I knew it was false. He sent it on Chinese holiday. I DMed him 12 times and he just responds, "Ok good friend." iOffer claims they are just a platform for sellers. So if you want to scam someone just go sell on iOffer.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I've placed 4 orders on iOffer. 2 for underwear and 2 for trainers. The 2 separate orders for trainers never arrived, the selling completely stops communication. The sellers were: haowei16899 and caoliping1981. The 2 orders for underwear were sized way too small - They would not fit a child! I've had to place 4 payment disputes with my bank which is taking considerable time, and I don't know that I will ever get anything back. PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THE CHEAP PRICES. It's just not worth it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My son ordered 2 pairs of Nike trainers from kimi6 (**). He had been unwell for a while and he was so excited as they looked the real thing. However, 2.5 months later and about 5 messages to seller, they still haven't arrived! This week we wrote to Customer Services... but not heard back. The seller just ignores our emails. It is so frustrating and these scammers are just making money out of innocent people which is disgusting and I hope they get their bad karma. Be very careful please. I don't think they are like eBay or Amazon. Always pay by PayPal and at least you will get your money back. We paid on debit card.: - ((

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I have worked in the security services for 32 years and been a door supervisor SIA license holder from day one. Back in October 2016 I bought a bouncer spray from Japan which was cheaper than purchasing from the UK. The bouncer spray which is legal to use in the UK is a red dye which I use as a door supervisor. In November 2016 I received a letter from Customs informing me that the spray I had ordered was illegal to have in the UK and was an ammonia substance. I contacted customs and informed them that this was not what I had ordered from this site and could they destroy it. I thought nothing else of it and made my complaint to IOffer and had no reply.

In November I received a knock at my door and it was two police officers whom had come to see me about this spray. I was not arrested but had to go to my local police station and make a statement. It was then in June 2017 I received a letter from the courts asking for me to attend court over this spray. When I attended court and explained the circumstances of what happened, I was given £170 fine and 200 hours community service. I couldn't believe it.

In all my years within the security services and keeping my nose clean all my life I end up with a conviction for something that was not my fault. My SIA license is now up for renewal and I am now waiting on the security industry authority to decide if I can renew my license to stay within my career because of the seller sending out the wrong item. If my license does not get renewed then I am out of a job and could lose everything. The only reason I purchased this item from another country was because I could purchase two from Japan for the price of one I would of paid in the UK and wanted one for my partner who works for victim support in the UK. Again the dye is legal in the UK as I certainly did my homework on this first and have had this dye defense spray in the past and all was okay then. My advice would be to steer clear of this site as you will get no support from customer services.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I ordered a pair of running shoes 2 months ago and still have not received the shoes. I have messaged the seller, yanglinke998, numerous times. The sellers responses from yanglinke998 is an automated "you have received the shoes." The money was charged to my credit card the day of the order and I am yet to see the shoes! The website does not even allow you to provide feedback. I warn all about purchasing from this website. The sellers are not monitored!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I order a pair of sneakers and never got them. I paid for already with my credit card, when they send you the item that you order it's cheap quality or they send the wrong color and it takes a lot for delivery and the sizes are very small. I don't recommend iOffer.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered for a product and never got it, it is a scam. They tell you that they will deliver and give your an invalid tracking number and never get it to you. They are a scam and should be shut down.

Original review: July 12, 2017

WARNING... The seller "mamamiyafa" advertised a 3pc Luggage SET and only mails you One Piece and not all 3pcs. They will insult you and act as if they are a Trustworthy Seller... They are not!!! This is theft, to advertise, allow a buyer to purchase and "mamaiyafa" doesn't want to rectify the issue. WARNING, shopping with this seller has turned out to be a NEGATIVE experience. iOffer has not gotten involved, the options that they offered were of course useless and leaves me to wonder WHY as the service provider.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Seller gave me a fake tracking number that they said they'd "check the post office" to see what happened. Waited 35 days, which is the max number of days the website itself says to wait. My seller said 15-25 days. I waited the full time because I know merchandise from other countries take a few weeks to arrive. Nothing came, so I told the seller I still have not received anything and seller never replied. So I filed a problem report and luckily I purchased with PayPal and filed a claim there as well. iOffer said they can't do anything themselves and I need to take it up with the seller and my payer provider. I told the seller I requested a refund and I was waiting for PayPal to look into my claim. Seller finally replied and said they'd give me my refund if I took off the problem report. Um, absolutely not! I told no, I'll just get my money back from PayPal. I get an email from PayPal saying the seller gave me my refund.

I check iOffer to update my problem report and seller messaged me that they gave me my refund and to take off the report now. For all that hassle I had to go through hell the ** not I'm taking it off. I looked into their account and noticed a TON of fake reviews and noticed the real ones were at the end of their page in the 120 pages deep into their account. Real reviews say no one received their products and could not get their refunds and to BEWARE OF SELLER. Thank God I paid with PayPal. The seller wasn't going to give my money back in the 1st place. Took them 5 days to reply to PayPal. Obviously neglecting it because they read my messages from iOffer and replied. Gave them 1 star reviews saying they're scammers, with fake reviews that likes to hold my money unless I do what they say. ** them and this website. Never using it again and I learned my lesson.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I paid for a pair of shoes and the next day I checked to see if they shipped them out and it said that the seller and listing is no longer available so I literally lost all that money because it won't let me cancel. It says the seller has to so I will NEVER buy anything or try to buy anything else EVER again from them.

Original review: June 25, 2017

A fake seller and his company under the name of "champion888 (486)" has been allegedly taking money from buyers and promising delivery of the product and saying it's original but not delivering any product although they give a tracking no. which is also fake. I ordered a G-shock Gravity Master watch after seeing that it's original and paid due payment in US dollars. For last 2 months I have been chasing and sending complaints to the seller but till date neither received my watch nor received my payment back even after making numerous complaints. PLEASE BE BEWARE OF THIS FAKE SELLER AND IOFFER.COM.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I just purchased a pair of supposed to be Nike Air Max shoes. These things are so poorly put together. It's ridiculous. The soles on these shoes aren't even rubber like the one's I purchased at Footlocker. I don't even know what that material is that are on the bottom of these shoes. I will never buy from there again. Everything coming from there is so cheaply made. I'm closing my account with them and I advise other people do the same. I am very disappointed at what I received in the mail today from that company.

Original review: June 17, 2017

I have purchased on here 2x before and had no issue. But this time, on April 15, 2017 I made a purchase from seller "youyuan258". I still on June 17 have yet to receive my 3 items!!! I have messaged seller numerous times. He told me a month in that customs lost my package and another was sent out and gave me a different tracking number. One that again, didn't work!!!

He will respond to my messages and literally repeat the same things over and over "Will you please be patient, items have been sent." "I will check with my shipping company and get back to you." "Items have been sent." I've asked for a refund 40x and he just keep repeating that my items have been sent!!! iOffer won't help at All and they are based out of the US!!! This site is a SCAMMER and I was just robbed of my hard earned $$$. Pls for the love of god, DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. The prices are great yes, but is it worth the risk? NO!!! Oh and I left a terrible review that is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND on the seller's page!!! Place is a joke and should be shut down!!!

Original review: June 11, 2017

I made an order with iOffer.com. A few days later I received a tracking number and basically waited to checked China EMS tracking to see when item would be delivered. Six days later, there is no record of item being received by China EMS. I have sent several inquiries via email with no response. I have also called at least three times, only to get an automated answer and no call back. Would I order from "iOffer" again at this point? It is an emphatic "NO".

Original review: June 7, 2017

I come to find that iOffer.com does not accept PayPal. I am a seller and when I tried to pay the invoice I was unable to do it. They have my paypal account which is current. They responded to me that they are working on this situation and it should be fixed soon. I did find a posting that said that Ioffer.com had a lot of problems with buyers getting scammed by sellers so Paypal shut them down.

Original review: June 6, 2017

Please do not order from this site. IOFFER has FAKE REVIEWS and you will not receive your items. I ordered from 3 different seller on iOffer and didn't receive not 1 thing. This is why they don't take PayPal. IOffer is a scam.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I ordered several items from this site. They took my money I paid with visa debit, then they stopped taking my visa. They said to try another card so I did, nothing happened. Then I received e-mails saying my product has been shipped, and the deliver date. I have not received one item as of yet. I cannot get hold of anyone. I sent an e-mail which was returned to me. Now they are saying that they want feedback on the 16 items they sent me. Well I sent feedback, about not receiving anything and wanting a refund. I never heard back from them. Is there any way to get my money back, or am I out?

Original review: May 10, 2017

Buyers beware! I was a customer of iOffer for over 10 yrs. I never had a problem until recently. I ordered a pair of athletic shoes in April and never received them. The seller seemed genuine in making thing right. He said he would send a replacement. I should have known it was a scam when the first tracking number was invalid. He sent another tracking number and it was made up also! I filed a dispute and received over 6 emails from him telling me to remove the dispute! I found this to be a form of cyber harassment and promptly closed my account. Ever since sellers stop using PayPal, scammers have increased on this site. If you see a picture of the same item but a different seller, it's really the same seller. They are trying to avoid detection. This site needs to be closed down, iOffer has no regards for consumers.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Stay away from this website as this is fraud and you will lose money trying to make a purchase. After trying to contact iOffer they never answered back other than said that they cannot be responsible for seller despite the fact they provide platform for this scam!

Original review: May 5, 2017

Money taken, no tracking order even after request and the service that iOffer provides is super bad. The site should be banned for such terrible interface and communication. It just has given sellers too much strength leading to bad use of it.

Original review: April 27, 2017

After making purchases on iOffer site went to checkout to complete payment. My cards are always good on any site as I pay all my bills. My first card was rejected. Then I tried two other cards. Results were the same. This was in January. iOffer customer service said they were trying to remedy the problem. Two months later the problem wasn't fixed. Because they didn't really accept credit cards, I was given a nonpayment rating on their site. I CALL THIS FALSE ADVERTISING! They lure you in on the premise you can pay with a card, then they never submit purchase to your credit card company. I know, I contacted the card company and my card purchase was never submitted for payment. You can't make this stuff up! Also, be wary of a dealer on their site "fanhualu". You won't get your order and he will not respond to any questions.

iOffer Company Information