1.13/5

301 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

They all pretend's like they so nice and honest but they crooks. These are the sellers I order from. Stay away from them, honghong5518, chen87, xiaobariwn168, vvipl26, store1188, burcesauerb, Wenbaoy1. You order from them you will not get your stuff. This site is a ripoff. I pray to God about these crook's and I know God will get them for stealing honest people money. I DONE WITH SITE, THEY ALL CAN REST IN HELL.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

It has been 6 months now and I still have not received the 2 bottles of Perfume I paid for. I have been in touch with iOffer. They tell me to deal with the seller. I have sent a number of messages with replies like liquid take longer to arrive. The next one was there has been a lot of rain and assure me that it will arrive. I go on to try and find Shanghai2011 and there are no products on there they are selling. Looks like they have removed themselves. Probably started again with a new name. Be very careful. I will never trust this site again, as they don't care about our loss.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have had several bad experiences with iOffer. I have been scammed and cheated by sellers from this site. All of who are sellers located in China. When contacting iOffer for help, you are told they are only a trading site and do not get involved in the buying selling experience. You are on your own, and really folks, odds are you will get cheated, what is pictured is from store websites, not theirs. Their quality is very very inferior. The quality too poor to be used most of the time. My advice, stay away. I would have rated them zero but this is not an option on this site.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Ordered item 3 months ago. Still have not received. Unfortunately I didn't do my research on this online company. They are scammers. I repeat scammers! Do not use this site! If you want your hard earned money taken then go on ahead and use this site!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

NEVER EVER FROM THIS SITE!! The seller is confirming that he has the product. You send the money, then he is telling you that you need to choose a different product because he doesn't have that one anymore. Basically you have nothing else to choose from the options he has as the variety of the products is very small. Then he is sending a Chinese site from where you can choose some other products, however you don't see the prices. Anything else you are choosing it is (of course) more expensive, so he is asking you to pay the difference.

Then, the product is in production for weeks and then...surprise: he is asking you to cancel the dispute and to remove feedback so he can enjoy the money and to be covered as he doesn't need to send any product to you. The worst thing is that nobody can do anything for you to get back the money. This is the worst experience ever! DO NOT PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought a wallet and waited and waited. It never came. I kept getting emails asking me to review the product and was I satisfied, but I never got it. I emailed the seller but no reply at all. Terrible company. Stay away from it!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have now been waiting on my order to arrive for 48 days. I have messaged the company several times & they keep replying, “Please wait. Will come!” Still nothing received. I know someone who got their order within 2 weeks so thought it would be ok.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Just stay away from iOffer. They make you pay through the seller hand. Have no hand in the actual sale, so you can only complain to the person who scammed you. (And you can't leave a review about them until they prove you've given them the money.) Luckily I only lost about $23, but don't buy from mediabailout. He might have had good reviews a year ago, but he completely ignored me once he got my money.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

SCAM SCAM SCAM HIGH FRAUD Alert I am usually very skeptical so I did some research and I figured hey if he has a lot of good reviews then he has to be legit. So I put in an order for $25.00 just see if it would come after reading some past reviews. 3 months later I received the package and the items were not bad so I figured now I can put in a large order for my friends and family because it will take some time but it will eventually come... 6 months later NOTHING.

He robbed me blind. I am so embarrassed. How could I be so dumb? He doesn't respond to any of my messages. 450.00 yes 450.00 dollars gone. I am so upset. Don't buy from iOffer period. Don't become the victim. My gut told me not to and I didn't listen... Come to find out his reviews are fake. Did you know you can pay companies to leave thousands of reviews from all over the world? Well you know now. This is the seller's name bestshop111(52197) or should I say scammers name. He shop is still active.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

DO NOT USE iOffer OR BUYER BEWARE when ordering from iOffer. They are individual sellers that ARE NOT MONITORED BY iOffer. They take your money and each seller states that items were sent without active tracking numbers, PayPal will not help you related to China site's so you are on your own to get your money back from your bank and your bank can not match up dollar amounts or the companies close their accounts and they are nowhere to get your money refunded from. SO... here are a series of site names not to order from...BUT these people will cancel their site and start up a new one with another name so buyer beware.

SELLER SITES TO STAY AWAY FROM, AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!! bestbuy111, bestshop111,wahaha518, mini5433, janngossett, newwell2015, dashidai(0), guo1966111, ditto689, leelong8, yinzh159, yan879177, nianniahaoyunshi88, wxp520188, yangyang2016, yinlutishifang5624, wanglyu522, qinlike, feiyada98, wangzijiiuba, superstar8188, YANLONG2016YY, bunfb4thn, friendshipfirst, yfem181zbu. This list was made by contacting other people who have not received compensation for items not received and no money refunded.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I purchased items several times on iOffer from a seller, the store's name is Millimandxh, seller sent my items & earned my trust. The last order was for a large sum of money, being I vouched to friends that he was honest seller & we all put our money in. He suggested I send Western Union & he would give a discount. Big mistake. He never sent the items & gave me the runaround for so long. I was unable to leave feedback. I contacted iOffer & sent copies of receipts and they could care less. I noticed sellers have a way of not showing a lot of the negative feedback making a buyer think it’s safe to order.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Multiple sellers on this site accepted my payment and refused to ship the items. They provided fake tracking numbers and lied profusely. iOffer promotes and encourages this behavior. Please avoid this site, it is full of thieves.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

It's one thing if someone pulled a scam and took off with money, removed the advert but another that the messages, seller name and all is also removed by iOffer, sounds like a inside job no doubt. And when you go to report a seller to iOffer following the link it takes you to a PAGE NOT FOUND area, no way to contact them but by writing a letter to their office in SF USA., and I thought they were in China all along. According to emails in my own inbox (not the missing iOffer messages), the seller's name was **.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I got robbed by seller bestseller111 400 dollars. 6 months later no package, no response, nothing. Crazy thing is he has thousands of reviews and guess what? They are all fake. smh??‍♀️ Just wow. I have never been so upset but hey go with your gut feeling.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Well I went on to this site for the first time last week, and I watched a YouTube video about a girl reviewing bags she bought of this site, she obviously knew the trader and had built trust. Well, I purchased around 7 items, and four days later iOffer sent me emails to tell me that said traders have been took off the site because of scamming people. Now they obviously would have known these ** would have done this before. Why did they wait four days to tell me? Of course my money has been stolen, I blame iOffer for taking no ** responsibility.

How they can get away with this is beyond me, I've lost out on approx 60 quid, it's not loads but it's a lot to me. I'm disgusted with this company, I know there are legit traders but ffs even with great reviews that don't mean ** because the people I bought off had hundreds of good and bad reviews. I was told to inform my bank immediately, I'm who telling anybody who goes onto this site to get ready to be scammed, the only way you won't if you can find someone who has received their items and then you can trade with that seller. Ah I'm absolutely disgusted by this site, avoid avoid avoid and I hope this doesn't get taken down either.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Seller doesn't send item or make refund since 11-2017. This seller doesn't send items and then I asked him several times for refund and then he told me to be patient and wait several months. Then I made report problem. And asked him to refund. He said I will do refund after remove the report problem. I did Then I wait him for four months. Every time he said wait wait wait. I need my money and I am student need money.

Original review: July 25, 2018

NOT BUY FROM THIS iOffer sellers fugui2015314, caihuijun778, nanzhao118. Their photos are not of actual item. I bought 3 different purses totaling 120.00 dollars. The purses that I received are not of the actual item, the item that I received is a poor made materials, obvious fake details... It looks so fake I trash all of them. I felt embarrassed showing them to my friends, therefore DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND SAVE TO BUY A BETTER PURSE FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I ordered a pair of sunglasses on May 17. I never received them and I've contacted the seller several times. Tracking stops on June 10. Seller hasn't replied and I'm out my money. Don't buy from iOffer.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have ordered Men's Adidas sandals on 15th of May 2018…almost 3 months ago. The seller replied once a month ago, said it is still in transit. I've tried to contact again, but comments and contact are disabled. I think iOffer should respond in the international court of law, for scamming globally like they do.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I ordered a purse and wallet through cnddna on ioffer.com. This person asked what color I wanted and then never shipped it. I had emailed several times with no response. I finally left a bad review and then I get an email that they CAN ship it and kindly delete the bad review. I emailed this person back and said I would delete the bad review once I see it shipped. I never heard anything. I asked for a refund and was told once I delete the bad review they would send me a refund. iOffer will not get involved. I can’t believe how unprofessional this website is. They claim to have made thousands of sales. It is all a scam. This is a great way to rip off people from their hard earned money. I will never use this website again!! Total scam!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

Seller ignored my emails, has never responded, sent tracking fast but tracking stopped at June 5th. It's the 25th today, still 0 response to numerous emails. Item cost 55.00. That's not cheap. iOffer hasn't done anything as well, this site is horrible. Seems like it's all a SCAM TO STEAL MONEY.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Be careful with this site! iOffer will make lose your money big time! They do nothing if you have a claim because you never receive your order. Be lucky if the seller deals with you. iOffer will not assist you if you have an issue, they let you deal directly with the seller who will never respond to you! Bunch of thieves... Will never buy anything from this site!!!

Original review: June 18, 2018

Worst service ever! iOffer will screw you big time! They do nothing if you have a claim because you never receive your order. The tracking number the seller gives you is a fake number. iOffer will not assist you if you have an issue, they let you deal directly with the seller who will never respond to you! Bunch of thieves... Will never buy anything from this site!!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have so far dealt with 4 sellers... 2 came right on time looking great... The other 2 clueless. Not sure if I'm going to get the package late or at all. That's the risk you take when you're dealing with iOffer... I may order from the 2 sellers that I trust. But it's still very risky.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have ordered 3 times from iOffer... and all 3 times I have never received the items. They provide bogus tracking numbers that never comes up on any tracking/shipping site. Their customer service is horrible. They promise it's on its way... it's on its way. The worst part is that you cannot report the sellers who are stealing your $$. When you escalate it and report a problem you receive an email stating that each seller is independent and you need to work it out with the seller and come to an agreement. Seller NEVER refund your money... and continue making promises that product is on its way.

iOffer suggest you cancel the transaction with your bank... which of course if you tell your bank you dont know how the transaction happened they cancel your credit card and send another. Who wants to keep going through that? It's less headache to stay away from iOffer. Very unprofessional and thieves. Bad seller ID to look out for fale2017huole2018 and burcesauerb.

Original review: May 21, 2018

OK I'm very skeptical when it comes to any ordering over the Internet, but since I had done it before without any problems. I thought, OK let me just get some more orders!I Believe me when I say, do not order from iOffer!!! They take your money and that's pretty much it. You won't hear back from them! January, I spend nearly $700.00 and I am still waiting to receive my merchandise! Which I know now, will not arrive! This time I ordered through 3 different sellers and each individual has Received my money but haven't sent my order! I have multiple times contacted the sellers but haven't gotten a response. I would never order anything from iOffer again!!! VERY BAD SELLER! Bags789 (78989) $186.50, hm37(93313) $304.52, youyuan 258 (151282) $148.89. I will never order iOffer again!

Original review: May 19, 2018

Just like the others, I was very naive despite bad reviews to order from that site. I was provided with fake tracking numbers by all the sellers. They took my money, and I never received anything. Something needs to be done, iOffer needs to be held accountable. I believe iOffer is part of the scheme. Don't buy from them. The sellers include "Funing7788, Youyuan258, and Burcesauerb.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was nervous that I was not going to receive what I ordered after reading horrible reviews of the website. I am sure people do get scammed. Although what I ordered was delivered past the latest date it said it would get here, I did finally get it and it was exactly what the picture looked like. I think it is important to look at the seller's reviews and see if the product you want has a review and if it seems legit. Also, it may seem like they give fake tracking numbers, they only do not work because it is hard to track when it is coming from China. It is not a legitimate tracking number until it hits your own country. The seller I used was good and communicated pretty consistently. If anything, always dispute the charge if not happy with the website. My seller was gengshangyilo2015. He is reliable. Happy shopping!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Total scam, ordered shoes back in January, loads of emails chasing but still no order, I’ve had emails telling me to be patient, order is on its way, with courier... Worst thing was for the first time ever someone has tried to use my card fraudulently not long after I paid for these, coincidence??? Avoid this bunch of crooks at all costs!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I need a help. Usually before I make purchase on the seller shop I will see all the review and the rate. But from what I can see from iOffer website everyone who purchased give a good feedbacks. Now my complaints. I bought 2 LV Shoes, 6 or 7 Adidas Superstar Shoes and 1 Adidas Suits jogging clothes for women's. I'm paying all, with the higher price. I make an offer, but the seller says it's already a good lower price. So I willing to pay. I waited for more than 1 months plus. I have to pay back to all my friends. Which I'm not happy! Please how can I ask my money back. I hope you can assist me on this. And please reply me. Thank you.

iOffer Company Information