Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.47/5

349 iOffer Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 13, 2019

No problem ever on iOffer. I buy always from reliable sellers only. Everything is delivered to my home in Florida, without any problem and on time. Cannot understand why you complain about this site!!?

Original review: March 7, 2019

It is great! I have bought more than 100 orders from iOffer. Before you buy need check the seller's ratings, it is helpful. Every site has bad sellers. In general buy from high ratings sellers. I buy from FLZT's store.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

2019 - iOffer is great but yes there are some scams. You just need to read the reviews before purchasing. Most sellers are honest. You just have to weed them out. I’ve made over 100 purchases and I've only ran into a couple cheap items not being sent.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I Never received the purchased item, and could never get a response to my many emails. After the 80th day I stopped corresponding with them because they refused to respond to my many email requests. I caution anyone shopping at this website. It's a total scam.

Original review: May 28, 2019

This is a scam site now operating under a new name 2ioffer. Early Feb 2019 I discovered about this site on Youtube from Youtubers showing off the luxury products they received for less. I jumped on to the opportunity and after careful review and seeing the highest rating of the sellers I spent over $500 Cdn on several different sellers. It's May now. I still havent received my orders. I checked on tracking numbers. They don't exist. Sellers have left the site and the site itself was no help. They take no responsibility of the transaction and are taking the entire profit from the opportunity. These are all scammers should be banned. This site has no right to operate under any ethical ground.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: May 26, 2019

Why do iOffer let scammers operate on their platform? Probably because they can make money on them. Please close this business down. Seller "Songfly" on iOffer is one of the genuine scammers.. Read all the latest ratings. They are all bad.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Hi...the dvd’s you purchase come on recordable dvrs with magic marker writing for the title. They very often are of horrible quality. I was wondering why you can get discontinued, rare movies and documentaries for so cheap... Now I know why...they're bootleg.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I ordered some items from iOffer last year and they took forever, the last item I bought was on December 2nd 2018. We are now April 19th 2019 and still have not received the item, I will never order from these people again.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I GAVE 1 STAR BECAUSE I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE NONE. I joined iOffer 3 yrs ago and for the 1st year I received almost all my orders and fairly quickly but whatever changed it has now become a money pot for con men. They take your order and money, most of them ignore your emails and stop selling anything (they change selling name). Others reply continually stating it is shipping company's fault, as for me I am waiting 5 different orders for the last 18 months and 2 sellers keep saying they are on their way and the other 3 sellers just ignore and have stopped selling under that name.

I have tried to contact the site owners but they will not answer and the only message you will get is to contact seller. I am a genuine person who has lost quite a bit of money on this site and am trying to make people aware that they are going to lose their money. So Please, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I ordered 3 items from this site back in the beginning of Feb. Site stated I would get my items between Feb. 20, 2019 and March 20, 2019. I have yet to receive any items and when I try to track them on the tracking sites it says no items found. I have reported it to my bank as fraudulent charges due to not receiving anything and they will be pursuing them and hopefully after another 30 days my bank will put the money in my account. Also the site has totally changed and none of the same items are offered on the site. Dont waste your money. You will never see your items.

iOffer Company Information