1.17/5
Based on 68 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

279 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

Worst service ever! iOffer will screw you big time! They do nothing if you have a claim because you never receive your order. The tracking number the seller gives you is a fake number. iOffer will not assist you if you have an issue, they let you deal directly with the seller who will never respond to you! Bunch of thieves... Will never buy anything from this site!!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have so far dealt with 4 sellers... 2 came right on time looking great... The other 2 clueless. Not sure if I'm going to get the package late or at all. That's the risk you take when you're dealing with iOffer... I may order from the 2 sellers that I trust. But it's still very risky.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have ordered 3 times from iOffer... and all 3 times I have never received the items. They provide bogus tracking numbers that never comes up on any tracking/shipping site. Their customer service is horrible. They promise it's on its way... it's on its way. The worst part is that you cannot report the sellers who are stealing your $$. When you escalate it and report a problem you receive an email stating that each seller is independent and you need to work it out with the seller and come to an agreement. Seller NEVER refund your money... and continue making promises that product is on its way.

iOffer suggest you cancel the transaction with your bank... which of course if you tell your bank you dont know how the transaction happened they cancel your credit card and send another. Who wants to keep going through that? It's less headache to stay away from iOffer. Very unprofessional and thieves. Bad seller ID to look out for fale2017huole2018 and burcesauerb.

Original review: May 21, 2018

OK I'm very skeptical when it comes to any ordering over the Internet, but since I had done it before without any problems. I thought, OK let me just get some more orders!I Believe me when I say, do not order from iOffer!!! They take your money and that's pretty much it. You won't hear back from them! January, I spend nearly $700.00 and I am still waiting to receive my merchandise! Which I know now, will not arrive! This time I ordered through 3 different sellers and each individual has Received my money but haven't sent my order! I have multiple times contacted the sellers but haven't gotten a response. I would never order anything from iOffer again!!! VERY BAD SELLER! Bags789 (78989) $186.50, hm37(93313) $304.52, youyuan 258 (151282) $148.89. I will never order iOffer again!

Original review: May 19, 2018

Just like the others, I was very naive despite bad reviews to order from that site. I was provided with fake tracking numbers by all the sellers. They took my money, and I never received anything. Something needs to be done, iOffer needs to be held accountable. I believe iOffer is part of the scheme. Don't buy from them. The sellers include "Funing7788, Youyuan258, and Burcesauerb.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was nervous that I was not going to receive what I ordered after reading horrible reviews of the website. I am sure people do get scammed. Although what I ordered was delivered past the latest date it said it would get here, I did finally get it and it was exactly what the picture looked like. I think it is important to look at the seller's reviews and see if the product you want has a review and if it seems legit. Also, it may seem like they give fake tracking numbers, they only do not work because it is hard to track when it is coming from China. It is not a legitimate tracking number until it hits your own country. The seller I used was good and communicated pretty consistently. If anything, always dispute the charge if not happy with the website. My seller was gengshangyilo2015. He is reliable. Happy shopping!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Total scam, ordered shoes back in January, loads of emails chasing but still no order, I’ve had emails telling me to be patient, order is on its way, with courier... Worst thing was for the first time ever someone has tried to use my card fraudulently not long after I paid for these, coincidence??? Avoid this bunch of crooks at all costs!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I need a help. Usually before I make purchase on the seller shop I will see all the review and the rate. But from what I can see from iOffer website everyone who purchased give a good feedbacks. Now my complaints. I bought 2 LV Shoes, 6 or 7 Adidas Superstar Shoes and 1 Adidas Suits jogging clothes for women's. I'm paying all, with the higher price. I make an offer, but the seller says it's already a good lower price. So I willing to pay. I waited for more than 1 months plus. I have to pay back to all my friends. Which I'm not happy! Please how can I ask my money back. I hope you can assist me on this. And please reply me. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

iOffer and Seller - CNDDNA WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - iOffer and Seller "CNDDNA" - They are a bunch of scammers. I ordered accessories (Handbag Sets x 3) on 25 January 2018. The money was taken from my account on 29 January 2018 and they have sent exactly nothing although they said items had been dispatched on. 1st March 2018 and provided a fake tracking number. This tracking number is fake. Stay away from this company. Plus iOffer will not do anything to help you get your money back... I have reported it all to my finance provider who are now investigating on my behalf. This company and the fake sellers on their site should not get away with this. Make sure this dreadful service/business does not get away with stealing your money, they need to be closed down.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I placed an order back in February and have yet to receive my order... I received several emails saying it is on the way. Provided a tracking number but of course you can't track it. It was a lesson learn but trust me they will lose more in the long run. Hopefully they will enjoy the little money they received. Now of course the website is down! BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS FROM AMAZING689 ON IOFFER!!!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Do not buy from iOffer. I bought from Sushuxian a seller from this fake website. Paid with credit card and this fake seller provided me with a tracking number that does not work. Cannot even open iOffer website. This website is fake!!! Bought an item March 27, 2018. Do not buy from this website!!!

Original review: April 8, 2018

In the past year I have ordered six items from iOffer, five purses and one sunglass. Like many other unsatisfied customers, five of them have never made it to my door. Only one fake LV handbag made it. I think that either the counterfeit police snag these items or the seller just simply don't send them out en route and destroy them because many items sold on iOffer are counterfeits. I don't recommend this site to anyone.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Ordered in January 31. Seller said it was shipped Feb 1. Was told it would be here by March 8. It's not. I have sent messages daily. The tracking company says the tracking number isn't in the system. The seller calls their self: **. I want to do everything I can to warn everybody not to buy from this company. I feel like I've been stolen from and scammed. I've placed a complaint with every agency I can find. I'm telling everyone I can reach on social media not to use this company. But if you're risky enough to order do not use seller called: **.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I first time bought a pair of Gucci shoes from a seller on iOffer who responds promptly to messages before you purchase but as soon as you buy, they provide you with fake tracking number, many people have reviews like that. The parcel never arrived and the seller doesn't reply. Things become more ugly when you read that iOffer doesn't take the responsibility. They advice you to contact the seller who doesn't already reply. So the conclusion is that when 25 such reviewers stated the same thing but still iOffer allows that seller & such sellers to sell on their website, both are fraud! It never happened in 4 years of buying on AliExpress.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Took a chance ordering from iOffer back in February. What a mistake. After ordering a pair of trainers the seller said “your item will be dispatched as soon as payment is made, please make a payment asap” but I had already made the payment. So after I messaged they dispatched the item. So I thought! After waiting over 30 days with countless messages being sent with NO reply or no item through the post iOffer canceled the seller's account stating that they violated their policies. Luckily I paid through PayPal. STAY AWAY!

Original review: April 2, 2018

Ordered 4 items from all different sellers. Got 1 of the of the items, one cancelled saying it could not deliver. Another took the money and the link from iOffer to contact the seller was invalid. When asked to assist, their answer was Sorry. The final item didn't come. The link this time worked. Seller's reply was that it shipped in December, the shipping link says item doesn't exist. But yet I can not give a review there stating it was not received. That seller is still on the site selling but has not responded to second message, "the shipping # you gave us is invalid". So just out our money with no way to warn others about this seller. The worst I could answer for public eyes was 1 star and slow shipping. Hmm guess iOffer does not want people to know the truth about corrupt sellers. And No Accountability from either end. Back to EBAY from here on out.

Original review: March 30, 2018

For the first time I bought a T-shirt on iOffer... I never received my item. Sent two messages to the seller and never received any answer... Wanted to file a complaint on iOffer and the response was iOffer does not get involved in purchasing process so they cannot do anything which means they do not take any responsibility for their website whatsoever. I will never buy anything from this site ever again. Do not waste your time and do not waste your money.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Purchased bag 23rd Feb, not received on 21st Mar, contacted seller (wugufengdeng888) who advised bag wasn’t going to be sent and for me to cancel order. Wasn’t an option for this, advised seller who eventually agreed to refund. Told me a refund processed, still a week later no refund so had to claim back through my banking system. When I advised seller I was told refund takes 15 days!!! Must have used a carrier pigeon. That’s all I can think. The other thing I don’t get with this company is it’s called “iOffer” yet no matter how many offers you make they’re all declined! Strange.

Original review: March 30, 2018

When placing an order on a pair of shoes on the website, after I entered my visa details the website said 'payment timed out, try again' each time I checked my bank account to make sure the money had not been taken and then I tried again three times, about five minutes later all of the money was taken for my bank account for all of the times that it said it didn't go through. I was charged a total of $119.71 when the shoes were only $29. Despite the fact that the money for the order has been taken from me four times the status of my order on the website still says that I have not paid.

Not impressed with the customer service as I contacted the help-desk and received an automated response that was irrelevant to the issue. I also contacted the Facebook page and received no reply. The seller themselves answered but he only sent an email to their bank who have not done anything about it. Just wanted to let other sellers know to be wary of the message that says 'payment timed out, please try again'. I would recommend waiting at least 10 minutes to make sure it has not come out of your bank account before trying again to avoid this happening to you as well, it is unlikely that it can be reversed as I have tried everything I can but have not been able to get my money back.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes on Feb 12, 2018 and they have yet to arrive. I have emailed seller and each email states that they will check with post office. I asked for refund and no response. This company is fraud and should be shut down immediately. They are taking in profit and not delivering goods.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Same as all the others, I stumbled over this scam site that is by... hmmm... I don't know by what miraculous means allowed to operate out of the USA, I bought a few items, and same as the others I was sent fake tracking numbers and no product, weeks after paying and been provided fake tracking numbers I was told the merchandise was not available. Lol, but it was supposed to be in transit or received already. PLS STAY AWAY!!! iOffer.com does not care and even after complaints still allows scammers to operate and sell on the site. Crap. **.

Original review: March 24, 2018

This could be humorous if it was not so pathetic. Weeks ago I found this site, what I thought were great bargains, all different sellers. Out of 9 items I ordered, all different seller, I actually had one that really shipped, as to what was shipped time will tell. UNREAL, all the other sellers sent fake tracking, said they had shipped and never responded to me again, until I opened up cases with my credit card companies. One did take PayPal so I figured she safe, NOPE, he/she never shipped item and will not close PayPal case or refund. The fool actually told me to close case, then told me to let it time out after 10 days. How this company is allowed to be in business is beyond human comprehension. IF YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED AND STOLEN FROM, SHOP ON IOFFER. I kid you not, 1 out of 9 items was shipped.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I ordered 10 items from different sellers, 4 of the 10 items were changed by sellers. The picture showed the correct item of what I ordered and paid for, then after 2 weeks or so that went by I had seen the sellers changed the items without my consent. I try to reach out to them regarding the issue but a couple of the sellers claimed order has not changed and I was getting what I paid for. The other 2 vendor do not even bother to respond. Not only did I received several items that I did not ordered, the other items I got so far was not true to a XL size. I had try to report problem on several items and I even called and left messages with their California iOffer corp. office regarding issues with my orders from various sellers. I gave them my email address, cellphone number and name, but they refuse to return my calls. I think this site should be shut down because it's has fraud written all over this site.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I ordered more than 22 items from Ioffer.com, most expensive items are not received, last two months ago I order two pairs of shoes, the seller never respond, send wrong items wrong size, other seller totally avoid the fact, I order one Gucci shirt, he never contact with me, after dispute he 2 euro one broken shirt, I paid over 40 euro for the shirt, more than 20 seller never send item and never refund, if continue must be stop buy from Ioffer.com.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I order pay for Jordan 11 black. Never got them. I was gave a fake tracking number. Period. I pay 30$ for them. They said they was on sale on iOffer website. Never got shoes. It been 3 half months. No shoes. Is this a theft company.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Never received item I ordered. Was in contact with the seller and I was urged to remove my rating and I will receive a discount and small gift on my next order??? I mean seriously why I order from this iOffer again. Don't waste your time or money.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I ordered a LV checked handbag with the gold plate and 2 LV watches. I received an e-mail asking me to rate the items I never received. The tracking number is a fake tracking number. I'm requesting a full refund. I will never order again.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I ordered SHOES, a Watch, CLOTHING and HANDBAG. I NEVER got ANYTHING!! iOffer customer service sends the same message to you everytime you contact them. They do NOTHING to help you. The seller stopped responding after MONTHS of me trying to get a REFUND. I was SCAMMED! I wrote to BBB and reported the site also. iOffer should back up their business and be responsible for refunding, if they're allowing these CHINA SCAMMERS on their site. This is a disgrace to us consumers trusting a website to be trusting and honest. I blame the seller and iOffer for allowing such SCAMMERS on their site! So disappointing and what a loss of MONEY on my part!!!!

Original review: March 13, 2018

It's like a really, really, REALLY, crap version of eBay. I've been trying to buy a DVD for 3 weeks now...instead of bidding like you do on eBay...you have to send the seller "an offer" which can be accepted or not. The process can go on for ages. Like I said there is a rare DVD I want to buy and I've been at it for about three 3 weeks trying to buy the thing.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I ordered from this site called iOffer. Four occasions they took the payment and didn't send items and when you get in touch with the so called business iOffer they tell you to get in touch with your payment provider for refund and the sellers on the website are very misleading they advertise items. They don't even have just to get your money and I ordered shoes and I got sunglasses in the post as I paid on PayPal for that one item. They have now said return the item back to seller on my cost and then provide them a tracking no. they might refund for that one item. Overall people please be aware. They are all misleading people to take your money and then you don't hear from them. I learnt the hard way.

iOffer Company Information