iOffer

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Stay away from this website as this is fraud and you will lose money trying to make a purchase. After trying to contact iOffer they never answered back other than said that they cannot be responsible for seller despite the fact they provide platform for this scam!

Money taken, no tracking order even after request and the service that iOffer provides is super bad. The site should be banned for such terrible interface and communication. It just has given sellers too much strength leading to bad use of it.

After making purchases on iOffer site went to checkout to complete payment. My cards are always good on any site as I pay all my bills. My first card was rejected. Then I tried two other cards. Results were the same. This was in January. iOffer customer service said they were trying to remedy the problem. Two months later the problem wasn't fixed. Because they didn't really accept credit cards, I was given a nonpayment rating on their site. I CALL THIS FALSE ADVERTISING! They lure you in on the premise you can pay with a card, then they never submit purchase to your credit card company. I know, I contacted the card company and my card purchase was never submitted for payment. You can't make this stuff up! Also, be wary of a dealer on their site "fanhualu". You won't get your order and he will not respond to any questions.

I made a purchase on iOffer from millimandxh!!! Seller appears to be honest so buyers beware!!! Seller has amazing reviews and almost five stars but know it's not actually accurate! First!!! The seller communicated very well but as soon as he or she received my payment via Western Union it has completely stop. I have yet to receive my item or even tracking information. I went through all sellers reviews and he/she appeared to be honest.

I've contacted iOffer help desk to help with the issues but the help desk keeps referring me back to contacting seller (which I have use different emails and soon as I ask about my particular purchase he/ ignores me and stops replying). I want to prevent any real customer from going through the same situation so please be aware!!!

BUYERS BEWARE: I asked before I purchased "DO YOU HAVE WHITE IN SIZE 7.5US?" Seller responded yes. I replied "I DON'T SEE THIS SHOE ON YOUR PAGE". Seller responded "WE HAVE IT IN OUR OTHER STORE" ... They sent me a SIZE 10US. OMG they are SO BIG. I bought the same shoe previously from another seller in black SIZE 7.5US and they fit perfectly. THIS IS NOT A TRUSTED SELLER. WE ARE NOT SAVING BUYING FROM THIS SITE because every 3 out of FIVE purchases is a SCAM... We are not really saving any money here if 3 out of 5 purchases is a SCAM and we have no recourse.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

I thought it's owned by a Chinese e-commerce company since more than 99.9% sellers are Chinese. Just found out it's founded in SF in 2002, the founder is Steven Nerayoff. I had unpleasant shopping experiences at iOffer. I purchased two handbags and the quality was pretty poor not what they said "leather". A big hole inside the bag! Luckily, I got my refund including return shipping fee quickly because I insisted to pay thru PayPal. If you do want to shop something here, ask seller if they accept PayPal. This might be a good way to make sure you can get money back easily if any arguments with sellers. My advice.

I made a payment of 350 dollars on iOffer. The merchant, Stella Bags, told me that they did not have one of the items (even though she said she did when I placed the order) and that she refunded a partial payment. She lied about the refund, and kept my 350 and refuses to respond to any emails. Some of the shops on iOffer have been honest, and I had no reason to think Stella Bags is fake. I don’t know if iOffer has any offices in the United States, but I’m out the birthday money I was going to spend on my son. These were to be his gifts. They are horrible people and I hope they go out of business. PLEASE don't let this happen to you. I wish I read these reviews before I sent so much money. Thank you.

I'm not going to say they are purposely fraudulent, but they are perpetrating by their model, since they do nothing to help buyers in a dispute. Be VERY careful with this site. I ordered 16 pairs of shoes on NOVEMBER 8, 2016 and received 12. I have given the seller every opportunity to fix the problem - either deliver or credit me and they have refused. So, after 5 months I had enough and finally filed a dispute with my credit card company. Keep in mind that you are rolling the dice with iOffer. The site does not go to bat for you in a dispute. So while prices might seem great, there is always a risk you will get screwed. I will not be using this site nor anyone on it anymore... RIPPED OFF.

I found a product I wanted to purchase and went through setting up the account and my info then it asked me to select PayPal or CC. When I selected PayPal it went straight to a page that said "you need to make your payment or this will be cancelled." I tried a few times and got nowhere so I emailed the seller and asked how we go about purchasing through PayPal. She got back to me and said "oh this is really safe site just submit your CC number instead." That was a red flag. So I said "I'd rather not give out my CC that is why I use PayPal." She replied back with "I'm sorry just give me your CC number and we will proceed." So I then asked her why did they offer Paypal if they obviously don't use it. She replied the same thing "we are a trusted site just submit your CC #."

This was really weird so I decided to read the reviews about the company and they were awful. People saying they did this and never got their product or was charged multiple times and never refunded back. I don't think I saw a good review at all. It sounds like this is a scam to me and I am not going to fall for it so I really advise everyone else to stay away from this site. I closed my account and will never look at this site again.

Do not order from iOffer. It supports fraudulent seller activity. Like many others, I purchased an item in late November that never arrived. Over the last two months, the seller quickly responded to my inquiries about the delay. However, last week, when I logged into the iOffer website, I received a message that the seller's membership had been cancelled due to fraud.

On January 06 I got attracted by this website showing me a very low price for Men's Nike Air Max 2016, Black fabric (Flint) and Orange sole. I added my information and added my credit card number and as soon as I click on "Place Order" I got the message "SOMETHING WENT WRONG." I placed new Order. When I check my credit card charges online, I was charged twice. I tried to find customer service but there is none. I went to the order and try to cancel my order but I get the message "ONLY SELLER MAY CANCEL AFTER PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED." I send email through my order but in response I got a different question and does not want to respond to my request to cancel and refund. I got stuck with two charges.

First Order shows I had a chat for 5 times and second order I chat for twice. I try to click on feedback but it was grayed out and did not work. This site must be taken out of web. Web Hosting company must remove this site. Finally today Jan 10, 2017 I end up calling my credit card company and explained my situation about canceling my order and I have no choice but wait for 10 days. My advise to all "DO NOT BUY FROM IOFFER WEBSITE." These site is running a scam business. There was no Seller who would be willing to sell the shoes I want that is 1/4 the price of shoes in open market. So don't be fooled by seeing 75% lower price. They will charge your credit card twice and take your money. They enjoy your money for as long as they can keep in their possession and finally you end up disputing. Again "DO NOT BUY FROM IOFFER WEBSITE."

There is no order number. Here is what I see under the order. Delivery status unknown, shipped not set, estimated delivery not set, tracking not set, request tracking number not available. Above information is a direct copy from ioffer.com site. What I know after internet search about this site: I found en.wikipedia.org and on person name Steven Nerayoff launched this site. Ioffer is a San Francisco base online trading company.

Unfortunately, there is no consumer protection when doing business on the Internet. iOffer.com is nothing but a scam and do not believe any of the positive reviews. The vast majority of the ersatz merchants on iOffer reside somewhere in China, and have no interest in ethics or honesty. iOffer is organized thievery, and the website simply takes advantage of human gullibility. Even with PayPal, the companies on iOffer will take your money and never deliver the merchandise. They hope the customer will forget to contact PayPal and start a dispute. Even if you start the dispute, they have earned interest on your money while you wait for the item to return.

I purchased items from iOffer.com. The supplier is xingfubaby 5665. My order and payment confirmed dates are 29/10/16 & estimated delivery Nov 6-13 2016. My tracking nos for both items are **. However up till now it is 6/1/17, I still have not received my items. Neither has the supplier email to let me know status of what is happening to my items. As in past when I have bought things thru iOffer.com thru other suppliers, they always email to give me info about when I will be receiving my items but now it is already more than two months. Please can the relevant authorities look into this matter & please send me my 3 men LV black colour belts and 1 ladies Hobo handbag soonest possible. My email add is **. Thank you.

I came across this site iOffer before Christmas and ordered about 12 items within a couple days. First off there is NO negotiating a price. That's just fluff for the site. The pictures they show look pretty much like nothing you will receive!! The quality (for what I bought) is terrible. They don't take PayPal. If they did iOffer would shut down over all the issues it has. The site doesn't work efficiently. Sellers accounts open and close like a candy store, so don't expect ANY communication after you pay. They DON'T care after that and iOffer doesn't really care as they make money off of every sell. Seems to me it should investigated.

Out of the 12/13 items I bought I have received 7 and 5 I had to file a problem and with my bank. Sizes were wrong, colors were wrong, sellers don't email or try to correct the problem. Had 2/3 items that had crayons or lots of paper, pencils to make it look like they sent something!!! This site is so fraudulent. Save yourself the time and money and just a true and utter hassle!!! I have spent hrs and hrs trying to get help or have the problems fixed to no avail. My sister had filed a problem too. DON'T BUY OFF THIS SITE!!!

I had a bad experience my first time ever using the iOffer website. I ordered a pair of shoes and two bottles of perfumes. I received the shoes but never received the perfume. I ordered all three through different vendors.

IOffer seller yengya is a scam, gave me tracking **, order date 11/09/16; today 12/14/16 - no tracking status/Invalid according to china ems,. No bag, no return emails, don't purchase from this person. You will only giving away your hard earned money.

This seller DID not send the item I bought and paid for, and after thousands of messaging he refused to refund or send my order. IOffer does not have buyer protection so never, ever buy from this site. Seller can get your money and not send a ** to you, and no refund, and you cannot complain to anywhere!!!

I don't like that most of the merchants don't accept PayPal. I purchased two purses with a merchant through ioffer and come to find out they didn't have the purses that I ordered. This was in October 2016. It is now the end of November 2016 and I still haven't received my refund. I contacted the merchant again yesterday and today and they will not respond. Ioffer really can't do nothing to help me. My bank is trying to help me get the money back but since I authorized the purchase it's not considered fraudulent. If they would make it mandatory to accept PayPal I wouldn't be in this predicament now. My warning to you is that once that money comes out of your account you're not guaranteed that you will receive your product or your refund. I won't be dealing with ioffer anymore after this because I can't afford to. I will only deal with merchants who I can trust from now own. I hope you have a better experience than I did.

I had 4 different transactions with, I assume to be, different sellers and I never received my products and I had to call my bank to get my refund as the seller(s) refused to communicate. Worst online shopping site ever.

I haven't had any of the problems others are having with iOffer and I'm thankful!! Everything I've ordered has come on time and some items have even come earlier than the date they gave me!! They've all been very, very good quality items!! And all of the tracking info I've been given is accurate right up to the delivery to my mailbox!! I make sure my purchases are pretty low in cost so that if there is a problem it won't kill me to lose the money and I don't order more than two things at a time!

I've ordered more than 10 items from iOffer and they've all been very good quality items, and I've received them all! Some take a few days longer to come depending on size and I believe it takes longer sometimes because of Customs! Also always read reviews before purchasing. Most times this is helpful! Also never spend more than you can afford to lose & do not purchase more than a item or 2 at a time! Also try to buy from sellers you've already purchased from that you know will send the items! I hope this will help someone & I hope I never have a bad experience with them because it save me a lot of money ordering from them! Have a good day everyone! I've also included pictures from my last 2 purchases last month!

I have ordered 2 pair of Shoes on this site (iOffer) and really disappointed with their lack of service and navigation on their site. Worst Online experience ever. After three months still didn't get my shoes or money back. Please, please stay away from this Fraud site and save your money and don't get robbed.

Hey does anybody try make a purchase and get told "unsuccessful payment" or the "declined" "try using another card or rewrite card number again, or try again later???" I know I have money as well in the currency I'm buying, also rang the bank they said it's not them that's stopping payment. What the **!

I wish I would have read these reviews before I went and ordered things from these people. I have ordered stuff from August and I still have not received it. When I complain and ask for a refund, I get told that I need to contact the seller. After contacting the seller, I get no response. Smh. This website needs to be shut down.

x23snikt Mr. Bobby ** from CC Entertainment or possibly from Discordia Official (as shown in purchase transaction). Totally disappointed in this seller. I've never met a seller this bad. On eBay or other sites, I spent $20 and sellers show notice of refund and follow up with responsibility and excellent service. I spent $200 here and I got nothing but worse than third-hand products plus totally below bottom treat. I sense that this x23snikt Bobby ** basically didn't want to refund after I shipped back the unsatisfactory items I bought. I feel that it's been a total scam right from the beginning. Eww... what the hell. I advise any customer NOT to purchase any item from this seller x23snikt. I'd have given totally negative under zero bottom rating if there was a such scale. I would not have given any star at all. So poor experience. Thumbs down.

Incomplete items; Dirty discs with fingerprints, scratches, and oil stains with smell; Long to reply; Lack of responsibility; Seller claimed products as own design, but in fact otherwise; Seller simply did not care when asked for a refund; Being rude when filed a complaint; Rip-off; Possibly a money-cheater or scam. It's been a totally poor and unpleasant experience. I will definitely not purchase any item from seller x23snikt Bobby ** again, and neither should you. I found this seller is such a sly crook. Other sellers on other sites are much more honest and trustworthy. Other products are first-hand and affordable. Here you pay a fortune but you get a scam. I'll do long-term purchases with other sellers, but NEVER this one. Even a full refund won't compensate for the terrible experience I had with this seller. I'll share this terrible experience with whoever comes across whenever there is a chance and advise them to avoid this seller.

Ordered from various sellers, they have taken my money and not sent my goods. Here are a few to avoid. JHSRIO. YONGXIN9988, NJAUYWWJGDDI88, HUILAI369 YOU ARE VIP, DBCAS. All have taken my money and not refunded me or sent my goods. I have lost hundreds of pounds, not all the sellers are dishonest. I have had a few good experiences.

I made two purchases from iOffer on 8/20/2016. I should have smelled something funny when my card got rejected the first two times I tried to pay for an item. But, I persevered and finally I completed card transactions for goods from two sellers. One of the sellers marked the item shipped the same day (which I found hard to believe) and the other took 4 days even though they listed on the item that they always ship within 20 hours of order placement. Strangely, now that we are over two weeks from my order date, the item that was shipped 4 days later is finally showing up in the tracking system, while the first order still is "not found" in the tracking system.

I contacted the seller and the response I got was it takes time to travel through China and (as I have already found out) will not show in system until it has been dispatched to the US. After reading all the reviews on here, I am now very leary of this tracking number that does not show up in the system is a fake... even though the seller told me in his last communication that it is correct. I guess I will have to continue to wait and see. I am really beginning to think that while the prices are reasonable, they aren't if you don't get what you order. If the tracking number does not show up in the next few days, I am going to report this site to the feds and see if it can be closed down.

Cannot believe the cheek of these people. What an absolute SCAM! I will NEVER buy from iOffer again because this seller has ruined the experience for me. I do not understand how someone can live with themselves after treating people so unfairly? I don't care if its $50 or $500. It's still our hard-earned money and we expect to receive the items we BUY. I purchased a pair of Christian Louboutin Nude Patent Shoes for my WEDDING. I purchased in June, and still have not received them, or any communication from the seller to advise why they have not arrived/where my shoes are?!? Absolute DISGRACE! NO ONE GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE SCAMMERS. HOW DO I GET MY REFUND???

I ordered two items on August 12th 2016 and items have not been sent to be mail until August 19th 2016. The posting the store the items are coming from stated 2 to 3 days via air mail. Now they saying items arrival date can be up to September 7th. That is damn near month for shipping. I read some of the reviews and I hope I get the items and the right items at that! This website SUCKS. MISLEADING... And the items are NOT to the quality they say they are. I would not RECOMMEND this site to anyone. I could went to the local pawn shop or ross or even the wagon cart people sell crap and saved time and heartache wondering if my items come or not!!!

Do not buy from this scam site. I ordered an item over a month ago from AUGUSTFLOWER and it did not arrive. I have sent numerous messages via the site and no response from the seller. Just a tracking number which is non existent and made up as far as I'm concerned. Ioffer offers no protection and impossible to contact them.

25 july seller send me item set bed. On envelope was wrong information. No my address that why post office send back to china. My seller from ioffer said me that "in 5 day you will get your item". 30 july global post tracing send me email that "your item is coming" but this item update its emailed my email. Update until now it say in custom cleaners. I called there it's wrong post office. Every time said went back to china but carrier emailed me. What can I do? where is my item? Carrier 2 time gave me wrong information. I can't find her. No name, nothing. Where are I have to find the item. One woman called me said from custom gave cod 321 value that is price was I bought 45 dollar. I have proof 45 dollar with shipping. Please help me. I know that item is here.

iOffer Company Profile