1.18/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

324 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

iOffer is nothing but a scam and total fraud. I ordered something in October of 2018 and still have not received it and not even heard from the seller. I also ordered something in November of 2018 a purse from a different seller with good reviews and never receive that item either. I have emailed iOffer so many times and I'm getting the runaround. The lady named Heather is very rude and accuse me of cheating or emailing death threats LOL which there was no threats in any way shape or form other than I'm going to expose them on social media. I have never gotten my money back. I have never received what I ordered and the tracking number was a fake.

This website is nothing but fraud and a scam. They say they're not responsible for their sellers if they take your money and not send what you ordered. I'm not even sure if they are for real. It is January 16th 2019 and I still have not had any help from iOffer or the sellers nothing but the run-around. Wants the order number and they gave me a ticket number and now I'm not hearing from them. I went to log in on my profile on iOffer and it was deleted. I don't know what kind of scam this place is but I know it's all a lie.

I cannot believe they just deleted my profile so they can keep a measly fifty bucks for your $50. $50 is a lot to me because I'm on a limited income and I'm by myself. I should have known this website was too good to be true but if I wanted to give my money away it sure as hell wouldn't be to a billionaire that makes money off of small people that are on a limited income with fake merchandise. I'm so disappointed and very upset about this. I don't just want to eat it on this deal I've never had a problem like this with any websites ever my life. But these place is a scam. Do not order from that place. If anyone has any suggestions on what I could do or what website I can go to to file a report on them I would love to hear from you. Thank you for reading my review. I hope it helps.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

2019 - iOffer is great but yes there are some scams. You just need to read the reviews before purchasing. Most sellers are honest. You just have to weed them out. I’ve made over 100 purchases and I've only ran into a couple cheap items not being sent.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Ordered a bag. Seller answered all questions before I paid. Now I get no response. It’s been 3 weeks. No bag shipped. I look at his other items sold and no reviews after the 1 page meaning no items shipped out. Scam taking people’s money. Have to file a dispute with my bank. Don’t trust seller hongqiqu6688.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I purchased a bag from seller wnm01269, paid via Western Union and have had confirmation they picked up my money, now the order has been canceled and I’m out of pocket. It’s a scam site. Don’t buy from there.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had purchased items with no communication from sellers after I had messaged them more than 10 times and this is not a lie. They do not communicate at all but after 10 mins I get a message from support that they had cancelled my order and this is what was said ("this seller was cancelled for violating iOffer policies"). So imagine buying something then just like that the seller violated iOffer's policies. Ok now are you ready for the next bit. Here we go. ("We provide the platform, but independent sellers manage their inventory, sales, and shipping. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange products as we are not part of the order or payment process.")

They did that and I have now been trying to get my money back. Probably not going to happen but I really like the personal iOffer support message. ("Warning: This seller has been cancelled for violating iOffer policies. If you have already made payment, immediately contact your payment provider to request a refund.") PayPal can't see the problem either so thank you. And the last bit of this story is that I had paid then had it refunded, paid again then had it refunded. Then paid on the 3/1/2019. Yes you are reading correctly and I then cancelled the order and had to wait 48 hours to ask for a refund. Still nothing because that's what they do. It's low and they're going to keep doing it.

They need to be shut down... Please to all the shoppers here and abroad go to eBay. At least items will arrive. If not you get money back and the other thing is people talk to each other on there and so do support. I will never tell anyone to visit their store. I will tell you to turn around and walk away while you have your money and personal details with you. So much to say not enough space.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

12/7/18. After waiting well over a month, with no tracking info, the 2 CDs came in 1 paper sleeve with no protective packaging and both came broken. I will never deal with iOffer again and will tell all I can to stay away, as well! The "report problem" button doesn't even work. 12/27/18. I never heard back from the seller or iOffer. Obviously this whole thing is a cheap, ripoff, wannabe eBay. You can't even report a problem with a seller such as **. eBay gets involved and help resolve disputes and issues. ** ripped me off and neither them or iOffer will comment!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I ordered a Outnumbered Christmas Special 2016 DVD for £5.25 and paid by debit card. Nothing said my bank had refused it so as far as I am concerned I have paid for it. I received repeated emails informing me "We have not received a valid payment" but what can you do when you have already paid? I left 3 messages asking the seller or iOffer to contact me. Each email from iOffer threatened "We have not received a valid payment status for the item(s) below. This order will be canceled and you will receive a Non-Paying Buyer Rating (NPB) from WOW Factor unless we receive payment information from you within the next 2 days". Then I received an email stating my order had been canceled because the seller could not process the order.

Then when I checked on iOffer what it actually stated was "I cannot ship to the buyer's country". What a joke! So I have on idea whether I have wasted £5.25 or not but the issue was nothing to do with not having paid but that the seller was not prepared to ship to the UK even though it stated shipping included. Shipping means exactly that and iOffer does not state that it would not be shipped to the UK. Think twice about using iOffer and not wasting your money. If it is this difficult to place an order think how difficult it would be to get a refund!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I ordered two items from iOffer from two different vendors. Both were marked shipped on the same day I bought and paid for items but none of the tracking numbers were trackable or working. I contacted both vendors. They told me to wait and I did. Then one was marked delivered but I never received the item. I contacted the vendor, they sent me a track record that it was delivered to a person in China!! I live in USA. Obviously, they sent a letter with tracking number to themselves and gave you that tracking. When the letter reach destination in China, they claimed that you got the package. Sometime after placing and paid for order, both vendor eventually closed the stores and re-operated under new stores and new names. If you fell into this scam and paid for items. Do not wait, file dispute with your credit card company or PayPal. In addition, file a complaint with Better Business Bureau against iOffer.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I’ve been waiting for my order for more than 6 months now!!! And I can’t contact the dealer!! All this money I spent for nothing!!! All the reviews was saying that the dealers were good. I don’t know where is the problem exactly!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I tried to buy from them several times and every time it was either damaged goods or as this last time, they just took the money and forgot about it. Convenient. Because there is no one to complain about it. You are dealing with CHINA. The place of Thieves.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Ordered a few items that totaled to £50 in September. It's now December and still not received anything. Seller keeps saying it will come. I believe most on iOffer are total scams. Stay well clear of iOffer.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I ordered a Gucci belt from this site three months ago. Just got it in the mail. The Gucci belt I ordered was a nice replica one. Looked like a real one but was fake as most their stuff is. So when I opened my package yesterday to my surprise it was not a Gucci belt. It was a crappy made belt by Louis Vuitton. This site has a lot of stuff but what's the point if when you order something you get something completely different. The black Gucci belt in the photo is a picture of what I was suppose to get. The brown Lius Vaton belt by my other Gucci belt is what I got.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. OR ESPECIALLY THIS VENDOR amazing689. I placed an order of 79.10 USD for some items. I NEVER RECEIVED MY items and when you requested a refund they updated a new shipment date and then closed it as delivered date later. However I'm still without my order or my funds. Don't listen to YouTube who promotes this site. This is wrong. When you try to contact iOffer itself there's no way to do it. I feel so used. Save your money. They are here to rob you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I recently tried to buy a DVD of the movie "A Mom for Christmas" from what I believe is the only vendor on the ioffer.com website. It had not arrived 1 week after it was supposed to. I sent several requests from the buyer to send it and several more to ioffer.com to help. After about 2 weeks of trying, I quit receiving feedback from the seller and ioffer.com essentially washed its hands of the matter. It is obvious that iOffer.com is more interested in keeping its sellers happy than the people who pay the bills. It is also reassuring that scammers are alive and well.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I have not received my item, one month later than the delivery date, after communicating with supplier before and during purchase I had no problems, however 3 months Later from order date after requesting a refund from supplier, my messages have being ignored, by the supplier who I have purchased and communicated with on a weekly basis before and during my purchase... iOffer does not have buyer protection and in my opinion and personal experience from South Africa, I can strongly say it is not a Safe Platform to purchase goods. The service only allows post office delivery and suppliers do not want to courier goods (have requested from other suppliers too). Highly disappointed! I have lost my money and wasted my time...

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Why is this website allowed to sell items they have no intentions of shipping? It's been 3 months and to date I have not yet received my items. I am so frustrated that I fell for this knowing they were located in China.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I ORDERED A BELT AND SOME SHOES (£30 WORTH IT), already 2 months now, I am writing him and tell him I will report him, he cannot communicate, all replies are robotic, he told to wait another 20 days to ship my items. Wait, wait? He was supposed to send them 2 months ago, he provided fake tracking number, they basically stole my money and iOffer encourages it. There is no way to contact iOffer, they do not care. Please, someone needs to report this scam website to the police, they steal money for years, you cannot reach them. Avoid seller amazing689.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I ordered some sneakers for my son that never came. They didn't provide a tracking number or reply to any of my emails. They took my money proudly and iOffer did nothing to help resolve the issue. I believe it is all one big network of scammers working together to steal from hard working people. Don't BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. Don't order from this site. Don't ORDER FROM THIS SITE. BEWARE.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

This seller is a scam. I placed the order asked questions about the Item which he answered as if the bag was in front of him. I paid through PayPal and 2 days later he said he doesn’t have the bag I want and to pick another one from his website which has 3 bags in it or iOffer. I choose a refund. He said give me the PayPal I’ll send it. I thought that was the end but no he continues to ask me to choose a different bag over 8 times in my messages. I have to file a dispute with PayPal to try and get my money back. This sucks. Seller BINGKUN266 bait and switch scam.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ordered 5 purses from this website. I received only one. Instead of the rest purses with a purchase of $175 I just received a sock in a small envelope. Be aware of this scam website and DON'T BUY ANYTHING. You can trust them and lose your money.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I can assure you that this website is somewhat legit. I have bought a few things and it can take a few months. I waited 3 months for a belt. If you're careful this website is really cool, but a lot of the sellers are scams. I would recommend just avoiding this website.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I made an order from PFA Jiahe Century and PFA Xin Ningwen on iOffer. The same day I check my bank account money was taken out. Now I can't find these sellers nowhere on iOffer. I didn't receive no order summary and confirmation. Nothing. iOffer is totally no help to the customers because I believe they are part of the scam. It's too many people complaining and nothing being done. They are making money scamming that's why they are still in business.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

All items sold there are fake! Sellers have fake ratings, once they receive money they don't reply or send the goods, the ones that send sell fakes, bad quality! Ajinping (9645) is a fraudster. I hope authorities will go after iOffer, I will personally file a lawsuit against them for damages!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

They all pretend's like they so nice and honest but they crooks. These are the sellers I order from. Stay away from them, honghong5518, chen87, xiaobariwn168, vvipl26, store1188, burcesauerb, Wenbaoy1. You order from them you will not get your stuff. This site is a ripoff. I pray to God about these crook's and I know God will get them for stealing honest people money. I DONE WITH SITE, THEY ALL CAN REST IN HELL.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

It has been 6 months now and I still have not received the 2 bottles of Perfume I paid for. I have been in touch with iOffer. They tell me to deal with the seller. I have sent a number of messages with replies like liquid take longer to arrive. The next one was there has been a lot of rain and assure me that it will arrive. I go on to try and find Shanghai2011 and there are no products on there they are selling. Looks like they have removed themselves. Probably started again with a new name. Be very careful. I will never trust this site again, as they don't care about our loss.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have had several bad experiences with iOffer. I have been scammed and cheated by sellers from this site. All of who are sellers located in China. When contacting iOffer for help, you are told they are only a trading site and do not get involved in the buying selling experience. You are on your own, and really folks, odds are you will get cheated, what is pictured is from store websites, not theirs. Their quality is very very inferior. The quality too poor to be used most of the time. My advice, stay away. I would have rated them zero but this is not an option on this site.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Ordered item 3 months ago. Still have not received. Unfortunately I didn't do my research on this online company. They are scammers. I repeat scammers! Do not use this site! If you want your hard earned money taken then go on ahead and use this site!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

NEVER EVER FROM THIS SITE!! The seller is confirming that he has the product. You send the money, then he is telling you that you need to choose a different product because he doesn't have that one anymore. Basically you have nothing else to choose from the options he has as the variety of the products is very small. Then he is sending a Chinese site from where you can choose some other products, however you don't see the prices. Anything else you are choosing it is (of course) more expensive, so he is asking you to pay the difference.

Then, the product is in production for weeks and then...surprise: he is asking you to cancel the dispute and to remove feedback so he can enjoy the money and to be covered as he doesn't need to send any product to you. The worst thing is that nobody can do anything for you to get back the money. This is the worst experience ever! DO NOT PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought a wallet and waited and waited. It never came. I kept getting emails asking me to review the product and was I satisfied, but I never got it. I emailed the seller but no reply at all. Terrible company. Stay away from it!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have now been waiting on my order to arrive for 48 days. I have messaged the company several times & they keep replying, “Please wait. Will come!” Still nothing received. I know someone who got their order within 2 weeks so thought it would be ok.

iOffer Company Information