1.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 50 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

iOffer

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 17, 2018

244 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I recently "sold" them an older MacBook Pro, offer was $150. I sent it in with the mailing address they provided. Today, I got an URGENT message from them. I clicked on the link and was told their offer was now $10 because the item was not packaged well and was damaged in transit. I chose the option to have them it send it back to me rather than take the $10.

Guess what?! Then I got an email apologizing "Due to some rare circumstances, we decided to return the device(s) back to you. Device(s) with this serial number is no longer eligible for trade/sale to iGotOffer.com." WHAT SCAMMERS, let alone liars. I have never had an issue like this with other used equipment buyers. DO NOT trust them. I take photos of everything I sell, regardless of the buyer and package well.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I did a few transactions with a seller on iOffer. After he earned my trust & always sent the orders I paid for, he waited to go for my lungs After getting smaller orders I never had a problem before. I put in an order for Christmas in the sum of several thousand dollars & he sent a few items & I never heard from him again & he won't respond after weeks of trying to contact him. I know he received my emails & read them. Being I'm informed when he did so. I did multiple transactions without incident. He talked me into money transfer to get a small percentage off & owning a business myself I know credit card fees can be high & I understand that. What I didn't realize he was avoiding paying iOffer their seller fees by getting me to send him a money wire by using his email so iOffer wouldn't know of his selling activity. Please be aware they earn your trust & eventually go in for the kill. I'm more hurt. He befriended me only to steal my money.

I just informed I lost a young family member & wasn't doing well & he took advantage of my vulnerability. It's only my son & myself & to steal from a mom in her lowest moment is just pure evil. You reap what you sow & Karma will cast a wrath of fury on him, I'm sure of it. He is on what's app & changed name of his store. He goes under happybuy 1258 & Millimandxh. Please beware he will earn your trust only to bite you like a serpent! iOffer should hold these seller accountable. But so far they don’t. Seller such as this are destroying a fun place to shop. They can do great if they got rid of the trash & made sure they stay out & stop opening under hilarious names.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

This website is a site in which you never know if you will get what you pay for. It's a gamble whether the seller is legit or not. The website will not be responsible for returning your money if the seller doesn't provide your purchased items. So I will say buyer beware if you want to order from this site. I suggest going elsewhere. I recently ordered a purse and sweatshirt that never came and I tried repeatedly to contact the buyer with no response. I tried to file a dispute with the website but they said they are not responsible for individual sellers and I should contact my payment source. I will never order anything from this site again! Also beware that they will give you false tracking information to make it look like your order has been shipped. ** is the seller that scammed me.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I never received my order but was charged for it and the seller has yet to reply to my messages. I was scammed for $85 roughly. Don't use this site! Lesson learned if it sounds too good to be real it is!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I ordered a pair of Ugg boots off this site and they sent me a pair of socks with the China flag pattern. This is why I always use one of those pre-paid debit cards so just in case they want to try to re-bill me or get more money, they can't. I can destroy the card and get a new one for just a $1. This purchase was only $16, so I should've known.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I placed 5 orders with 5 different merchants on November 27, 2017 on the iOffer website with 5 different sellers. I have only received 2 orders from 2 of the sellers. The other 3 orders are past due and the tracking numbers they provided are invalid. I have contacted the merchant and they keep telling me the same thing. It's on the way. It's been over a month now. The owner of the platform for this site needs to take some responsibility for the sellers that are ripping people off instead of aiding them by providing a rip off platform. I should have done my research before purchasing from this site. Although there may be some legit sellers on here it is hard to determine who's legit and who's not. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company for the items not received. I will never buy from this site again. There needs to be some sort of regulation in place to keep people from getting scammed.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I bought some clothes from here and it already seemed shady to begin. As soon as I paid, the seller deleted his account and didn't send me what I paid for. The owners of the website could care less if you're scammed and if you buy something from here you will be. Seller, wood888, scammed me and I will never get my money back because the website doesn't have any guidelines against fraud. ** this site and never use it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

They got me for my money. Won't give my money back. This place is a scam and people should be aware cause they will get you and not give your money back. I'm file a lawsuit cause this is a crime taking people money.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I purchased a watch. Paid for it and never received it. This app and seller is a fraud. I filed a complaint but nothing happened. I will never recommend anyone to buy from these sellers. iOffer use to be a place where anyone can sell. Now it's strictly China! Fraud fraud fraud. Something should be done about stealing consumers hard earned money.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Ordered some MK purses in January 2017. Two orders approximately $200. Almost a year later still have nothing. They keep telling me it is moving correctly on the road. They must have put in on the back of a snail because it's been almost a year. ANYONE WHO ORDERS FROM THIS SITE IS CRAZY. The buyer told he will refund me as soon as I receive the goods and return them. At that rate it will be two plus years. I have accepted that I got scammed but please learn from my mistake and STAY AWAY.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Ordered 2 MK purses, was sent 2 Tracking numbers that don’t work, when l checked with post office nothing was delivered by owner. This seller (chenjie001) is a crook. Buyer beware. iOffer is a terrible site to buy anything because they allow crooks to rip people off then tell you to go to your creditor.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I purchased a Supreme men’s sweater from the company on October 25, 2017 and was quickly charged. I received tracking information and all but now it’s December 2 and I still have not received the item. I want back my money or this ** thrown in jail.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have also offer on 10th of May, Brand Women Men Sneakers Trainers Olympic Running Shoes but never arrived as yet. I have complained loads of time but every time they send me new TRACK no which is also fake which never show any tracking result outside CHINA. This is supplier ID (cuiyunfeile)... Link (https://www.ioffer.com/selling/cuiyunfeile)... DON'T BUY anything... Save your hard earn money. I learned from experience.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I was scammed on iOffer 2 weeks ago. This is how it works on ioffer - sellers on ioffer do not accept PayPal, and that is red light, sure warning that sellers are not willing to sell you via payment system that gives buyer some buyer protection. After you come across a website that has no PP as payment option, WALK AWAY! I didn't. So here is what follows, ioffer accepts every major credit card, but try to use your credit card, and payment is declined automatically, I tried 3 different cards. You will simply get a decline notice after clicking Submit. And here's the reason cards are routinely declined - you can dispute your credit card transaction, scammers don't accept credit card for that very reason.

So you are left with one last payment option - Western Union. And that is what I did, as a naive newbie I walked to nearest Western Union, and wired $48 USD to someone in China, a seller on ioffer.com. 1 week later he filed a Non Paying Buyer strike against me, I appealed it by providing Western Union control code, that's a row of numbers, a code, after you sent the money, you provide this code to your 'seller', well, so called seller. Because he isn't a seller, he is a scammer in China.

Ioffer.com makes it extremely easy to scam buyers, there is no dispute process of any kind, there is no refund system, ioffer.com has no leverage on neither seller, nor buyer, it's a perfect scam site. Please stay away from Ioffer.com, it's a scam. It cost me only $48 USD, but there are so called sellers, all from China, who try to scam you out of lot more, all they have to do is list hundreds of items, that they don't have, and never intend to ship to you, and there's no way for you to get your money back. Ioffer.com is a scam site.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I ordered a bag from their site. They said I will receive it in 2-3 weeks. When I didn't get for more than a month I contacted them... they didn't reply for couple of weeks and when replied said will enquiry for the order. After that they not replying to my emails and I never received my item. DO NOT BUY from them... they are SCAM. I repeat SCAM.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I ordered Gold & White Adidas from this seller October 26, 2017 around 2 that evening for like $16.89! 3 days pass, no shipping date, no tracking information! I request this information and reach out 5 times to this busted broke **! He responds back with an offer and I’m like wtf?! I already paid! After I dispute the purchase with my bank, report it to the BBB, and a host of other disputing, he all of sudden wants to shoot me tracking information, I never even wasted my time to entertain it, because I knew this mf was a fraud! After a few calls and careful research, it was confirmed the ** sent me a fake tracking number like wtf, so I hop back on iOffer and dog this mf like I wonder who in the ** raised these bums! I have pictures and everything of the confirmed purchase and the fake tracking number! Do NOT spend a penny with this broke **, let this ** find a job!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

If you looking for fake LV bags from Youmin22 do not buy anything from him. I got charged more than what it supposed to be and after I made a payment communication was horrible. Once I report a problem he threaten at me and tell me what I should do for him he said "Delete the review. You better make positive review"... After he sent me ** knock off item that everyone can tell it is fake he charged me $213... It is not worthy. I can find same bag for $20 Chinatown in NYC... Horrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I purchased a pair of sneakers from username: **. This particular individual was great at accommodating you during the transaction and then he offers no more service. I ordered my sneakers on October 4th. The shoes arrived on October 24th. Mind you, his shipping time on the product page lists 3-5 business days. The shoes arrive not at all as pictured with frayed stitching, insoles too big for the shoes so they wouldn't lay down and markings on the outsole. The shape of the shoe was also terribly different from the pictures.

I reached out to the seller for a return/refund. I also filed a dispute with PayPal. iOffer does not assist you with this process, they only refer you to PayPal or however you made your payment. PayPal will only give you a refund if the item is received back to the seller within a certain time. In my case this is a week from the day they acknowledged I am eligible for a refund. This is not feasible as shipping back to China expeditiously is very expensive and cost prohibitive since the shoes would have cost less. So, I am out my initial cost of purchasing the shoes and there's no repercussion for the seller, as he will go on to continue to scam others. Please stay away and save your money.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I'm from Houston Texas. In early 2017 I was tricked into thinking I will get a item for a low price. Sure it was a knock off. Sure... Scam scam scam. Item never received. No one to talk to. Can't dispute, out of 20.00 I'll never get back.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I ordered a shirt for my boyfriend and did put in the card number and everything. Immediately they've deducted money from the account, but they haven't even send me the tracking number of the parcel and it's been weeks. I don't know what's happening with the order and whom should I ask regarding it. They promised to send me an email with the tracking number but till today there is nothing. They also promised to me the package within 6 working days but still nothing til today.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Made two purchases. First one was worst quality ever. Second was totally wrong size and nothing you can do. All sellers just say send back product for refund but since postage rates in the U.S. are so high it costs more than the product to send back. I cant really understand how they send items from China so inexpensively. You will have no recourse except to dispute the charge. Stay away.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The shopping66882017 seller took my money, send me a wrong tracking number and of course never sent goods. I filed a complaint to iOffer and they didn’t do anything and this seller is still on their site continuing to cheat people. This is a scam site and they need to be closed so that no more people be cheated.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Shame on me. I was scammed once in 2015 also. This time I ordered some shoes from OKFACAI3196. He sent a fake tracking number and I knew it was false. He sent it on Chinese holiday. I DMed him 12 times and he just responds, "Ok good friend." iOffer claims they are just a platform for sellers. So if you want to scam someone just go sell on iOffer.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I've placed 4 orders on iOffer. 2 for underwear and 2 for trainers. The 2 separate orders for trainers never arrived, the selling completely stops communication. The sellers were: haowei16899 and caoliping1981. The 2 orders for underwear were sized way too small - They would not fit a child! I've had to place 4 payment disputes with my bank which is taking considerable time, and I don't know that I will ever get anything back. PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THE CHEAP PRICES. It's just not worth it.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My son ordered 2 pairs of Nike trainers from kimi6 (**). He had been unwell for a while and he was so excited as they looked the real thing. However, 2.5 months later and about 5 messages to seller, they still haven't arrived! This week we wrote to Customer Services... but not heard back. The seller just ignores our emails. It is so frustrating and these scammers are just making money out of innocent people which is disgusting and I hope they get their bad karma. Be very careful please. I don't think they are like eBay or Amazon. Always pay by PayPal and at least you will get your money back. We paid on debit card.: - ((

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I have worked in the security services for 32 years and been a door supervisor SIA license holder from day one. Back in October 2016 I bought a bouncer spray from Japan which was cheaper than purchasing from the UK. The bouncer spray which is legal to use in the UK is a red dye which I use as a door supervisor. In November 2016 I received a letter from Customs informing me that the spray I had ordered was illegal to have in the UK and was an ammonia substance. I contacted customs and informed them that this was not what I had ordered from this site and could they destroy it. I thought nothing else of it and made my complaint to IOffer and had no reply.

In November I received a knock at my door and it was two police officers whom had come to see me about this spray. I was not arrested but had to go to my local police station and make a statement. It was then in June 2017 I received a letter from the courts asking for me to attend court over this spray. When I attended court and explained the circumstances of what happened, I was given £170 fine and 200 hours community service. I couldn't believe it.

In all my years within the security services and keeping my nose clean all my life I end up with a conviction for something that was not my fault. My SIA license is now up for renewal and I am now waiting on the security industry authority to decide if I can renew my license to stay within my career because of the seller sending out the wrong item. If my license does not get renewed then I am out of a job and could lose everything. The only reason I purchased this item from another country was because I could purchase two from Japan for the price of one I would of paid in the UK and wanted one for my partner who works for victim support in the UK. Again the dye is legal in the UK as I certainly did my homework on this first and have had this dye defense spray in the past and all was okay then. My advice would be to steer clear of this site as you will get no support from customer services.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I ordered a pair of running shoes 2 months ago and still have not received the shoes. I have messaged the seller, yanglinke998, numerous times. The sellers responses from yanglinke998 is an automated "you have received the shoes." The money was charged to my credit card the day of the order and I am yet to see the shoes! The website does not even allow you to provide feedback. I warn all about purchasing from this website. The sellers are not monitored!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I order a pair of sneakers and never got them. I paid for already with my credit card, when they send you the item that you order it's cheap quality or they send the wrong color and it takes a lot for delivery and the sizes are very small. I don't recommend iOffer.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered for a product and never got it, it is a scam. They tell you that they will deliver and give your an invalid tracking number and never get it to you. They are a scam and should be shut down.

Original review: July 12, 2017

WARNING... The seller "mamamiyafa" advertised a 3pc Luggage SET and only mails you One Piece and not all 3pcs. They will insult you and act as if they are a Trustworthy Seller... They are not!!! This is theft, to advertise, allow a buyer to purchase and "mamaiyafa" doesn't want to rectify the issue. WARNING, shopping with this seller has turned out to be a NEGATIVE experience. iOffer has not gotten involved, the options that they offered were of course useless and leaves me to wonder WHY as the service provider.

iOffer Company Information

www.ioffer.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use