1.15/5
Based on 73 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

290 iOffer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Multiple sellers on this site accepted my payment and refused to ship the items. They provided fake tracking numbers and lied profusely. iOffer promotes and encourages this behavior. Please avoid this site, it is full of thieves.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

It's one thing if someone pulled a scam and took off with money, removed the advert but another that the messages, seller name and all is also removed by iOffer, sounds like a inside job no doubt. And when you go to report a seller to iOffer following the link it takes you to a PAGE NOT FOUND area, no way to contact them but by writing a letter to their office in SF USA., and I thought they were in China all along. According to emails in my own inbox (not the missing iOffer messages), the seller's name was **.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I got robbed by seller bestseller111 400 dollars. 6 months later no package, no response, nothing. Crazy thing is he has thousands of reviews and guess what? They are all fake. smh??‍♀️ Just wow. I have never been so upset but hey go with your gut feeling.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Well I went on to this site for the first time last week, and I watched a YouTube video about a girl reviewing bags she bought of this site, she obviously knew the trader and had built trust. Well, I purchased around 7 items, and four days later iOffer sent me emails to tell me that said traders have been took off the site because of scamming people. Now they obviously would have known these ** would have done this before. Why did they wait four days to tell me? Of course my money has been stolen, I blame iOffer for taking no ** responsibility.

How they can get away with this is beyond me, I've lost out on approx 60 quid, it's not loads but it's a lot to me. I'm disgusted with this company, I know there are legit traders but ffs even with great reviews that don't mean ** because the people I bought off had hundreds of good and bad reviews. I was told to inform my bank immediately, I'm who telling anybody who goes onto this site to get ready to be scammed, the only way you won't if you can find someone who has received their items and then you can trade with that seller. Ah I'm absolutely disgusted by this site, avoid avoid avoid and I hope this doesn't get taken down either.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Seller doesn't send item or make refund since 11-2017. This seller doesn't send items and then I asked him several times for refund and then he told me to be patient and wait several months. Then I made report problem. And asked him to refund. He said I will do refund after remove the report problem. I did Then I wait him for four months. Every time he said wait wait wait. I need my money and I am student need money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: July 25, 2018

NOT BUY FROM THIS iOffer sellers fugui2015314, caihuijun778, nanzhao118. Their photos are not of actual item. I bought 3 different purses totaling 120.00 dollars. The purses that I received are not of the actual item, the item that I received is a poor made materials, obvious fake details... It looks so fake I trash all of them. I felt embarrassed showing them to my friends, therefore DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND SAVE TO BUY A BETTER PURSE FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I ordered a pair of sunglasses on May 17. I never received them and I've contacted the seller several times. Tracking stops on June 10. Seller hasn't replied and I'm out my money. Don't buy from iOffer.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have ordered Men's Adidas sandals on 15th of May 2018…almost 3 months ago. The seller replied once a month ago, said it is still in transit. I've tried to contact again, but comments and contact are disabled. I think iOffer should respond in the international court of law, for scamming globally like they do.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I ordered a purse and wallet through cnddna on ioffer.com. This person asked what color I wanted and then never shipped it. I had emailed several times with no response. I finally left a bad review and then I get an email that they CAN ship it and kindly delete the bad review. I emailed this person back and said I would delete the bad review once I see it shipped. I never heard anything. I asked for a refund and was told once I delete the bad review they would send me a refund. iOffer will not get involved. I can’t believe how unprofessional this website is. They claim to have made thousands of sales. It is all a scam. This is a great way to rip off people from their hard earned money. I will never use this website again!! Total scam!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

Seller ignored my emails, has never responded, sent tracking fast but tracking stopped at June 5th. It's the 25th today, still 0 response to numerous emails. Item cost 55.00. That's not cheap. iOffer hasn't done anything as well, this site is horrible. Seems like it's all a SCAM TO STEAL MONEY.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Be careful with this site! iOffer will make lose your money big time! They do nothing if you have a claim because you never receive your order. Be lucky if the seller deals with you. iOffer will not assist you if you have an issue, they let you deal directly with the seller who will never respond to you! Bunch of thieves... Will never buy anything from this site!!!

Original review: June 18, 2018

Worst service ever! iOffer will screw you big time! They do nothing if you have a claim because you never receive your order. The tracking number the seller gives you is a fake number. iOffer will not assist you if you have an issue, they let you deal directly with the seller who will never respond to you! Bunch of thieves... Will never buy anything from this site!!!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have so far dealt with 4 sellers... 2 came right on time looking great... The other 2 clueless. Not sure if I'm going to get the package late or at all. That's the risk you take when you're dealing with iOffer... I may order from the 2 sellers that I trust. But it's still very risky.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have ordered 3 times from iOffer... and all 3 times I have never received the items. They provide bogus tracking numbers that never comes up on any tracking/shipping site. Their customer service is horrible. They promise it's on its way... it's on its way. The worst part is that you cannot report the sellers who are stealing your $$. When you escalate it and report a problem you receive an email stating that each seller is independent and you need to work it out with the seller and come to an agreement. Seller NEVER refund your money... and continue making promises that product is on its way.

iOffer suggest you cancel the transaction with your bank... which of course if you tell your bank you dont know how the transaction happened they cancel your credit card and send another. Who wants to keep going through that? It's less headache to stay away from iOffer. Very unprofessional and thieves. Bad seller ID to look out for fale2017huole2018 and burcesauerb.

Original review: May 21, 2018

OK I'm very skeptical when it comes to any ordering over the Internet, but since I had done it before without any problems. I thought, OK let me just get some more orders!I Believe me when I say, do not order from iOffer!!! They take your money and that's pretty much it. You won't hear back from them! January, I spend nearly $700.00 and I am still waiting to receive my merchandise! Which I know now, will not arrive! This time I ordered through 3 different sellers and each individual has Received my money but haven't sent my order! I have multiple times contacted the sellers but haven't gotten a response. I would never order anything from iOffer again!!! VERY BAD SELLER! Bags789 (78989) $186.50, hm37(93313) $304.52, youyuan 258 (151282) $148.89. I will never order iOffer again!

Original review: May 19, 2018

Just like the others, I was very naive despite bad reviews to order from that site. I was provided with fake tracking numbers by all the sellers. They took my money, and I never received anything. Something needs to be done, iOffer needs to be held accountable. I believe iOffer is part of the scheme. Don't buy from them. The sellers include "Funing7788, Youyuan258, and Burcesauerb.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I was nervous that I was not going to receive what I ordered after reading horrible reviews of the website. I am sure people do get scammed. Although what I ordered was delivered past the latest date it said it would get here, I did finally get it and it was exactly what the picture looked like. I think it is important to look at the seller's reviews and see if the product you want has a review and if it seems legit. Also, it may seem like they give fake tracking numbers, they only do not work because it is hard to track when it is coming from China. It is not a legitimate tracking number until it hits your own country. The seller I used was good and communicated pretty consistently. If anything, always dispute the charge if not happy with the website. My seller was gengshangyilo2015. He is reliable. Happy shopping!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Total scam, ordered shoes back in January, loads of emails chasing but still no order, I’ve had emails telling me to be patient, order is on its way, with courier... Worst thing was for the first time ever someone has tried to use my card fraudulently not long after I paid for these, coincidence??? Avoid this bunch of crooks at all costs!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I need a help. Usually before I make purchase on the seller shop I will see all the review and the rate. But from what I can see from iOffer website everyone who purchased give a good feedbacks. Now my complaints. I bought 2 LV Shoes, 6 or 7 Adidas Superstar Shoes and 1 Adidas Suits jogging clothes for women's. I'm paying all, with the higher price. I make an offer, but the seller says it's already a good lower price. So I willing to pay. I waited for more than 1 months plus. I have to pay back to all my friends. Which I'm not happy! Please how can I ask my money back. I hope you can assist me on this. And please reply me. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2018

iOffer and Seller - CNDDNA WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - iOffer and Seller "CNDDNA" - They are a bunch of scammers. I ordered accessories (Handbag Sets x 3) on 25 January 2018. The money was taken from my account on 29 January 2018 and they have sent exactly nothing although they said items had been dispatched on. 1st March 2018 and provided a fake tracking number. This tracking number is fake. Stay away from this company. Plus iOffer will not do anything to help you get your money back... I have reported it all to my finance provider who are now investigating on my behalf. This company and the fake sellers on their site should not get away with this. Make sure this dreadful service/business does not get away with stealing your money, they need to be closed down.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I placed an order back in February and have yet to receive my order... I received several emails saying it is on the way. Provided a tracking number but of course you can't track it. It was a lesson learn but trust me they will lose more in the long run. Hopefully they will enjoy the little money they received. Now of course the website is down! BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS FROM AMAZING689 ON IOFFER!!!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Do not buy from iOffer. I bought from Sushuxian a seller from this fake website. Paid with credit card and this fake seller provided me with a tracking number that does not work. Cannot even open iOffer website. This website is fake!!! Bought an item March 27, 2018. Do not buy from this website!!!

Original review: April 8, 2018

In the past year I have ordered six items from iOffer, five purses and one sunglass. Like many other unsatisfied customers, five of them have never made it to my door. Only one fake LV handbag made it. I think that either the counterfeit police snag these items or the seller just simply don't send them out en route and destroy them because many items sold on iOffer are counterfeits. I don't recommend this site to anyone.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Ordered in January 31. Seller said it was shipped Feb 1. Was told it would be here by March 8. It's not. I have sent messages daily. The tracking company says the tracking number isn't in the system. The seller calls their self: **. I want to do everything I can to warn everybody not to buy from this company. I feel like I've been stolen from and scammed. I've placed a complaint with every agency I can find. I'm telling everyone I can reach on social media not to use this company. But if you're risky enough to order do not use seller called: **.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I first time bought a pair of Gucci shoes from a seller on iOffer who responds promptly to messages before you purchase but as soon as you buy, they provide you with fake tracking number, many people have reviews like that. The parcel never arrived and the seller doesn't reply. Things become more ugly when you read that iOffer doesn't take the responsibility. They advice you to contact the seller who doesn't already reply. So the conclusion is that when 25 such reviewers stated the same thing but still iOffer allows that seller & such sellers to sell on their website, both are fraud! It never happened in 4 years of buying on AliExpress.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Took a chance ordering from iOffer back in February. What a mistake. After ordering a pair of trainers the seller said “your item will be dispatched as soon as payment is made, please make a payment asap” but I had already made the payment. So after I messaged they dispatched the item. So I thought! After waiting over 30 days with countless messages being sent with NO reply or no item through the post iOffer canceled the seller's account stating that they violated their policies. Luckily I paid through PayPal. STAY AWAY!

Original review: April 2, 2018

Ordered 4 items from all different sellers. Got 1 of the of the items, one cancelled saying it could not deliver. Another took the money and the link from iOffer to contact the seller was invalid. When asked to assist, their answer was Sorry. The final item didn't come. The link this time worked. Seller's reply was that it shipped in December, the shipping link says item doesn't exist. But yet I can not give a review there stating it was not received. That seller is still on the site selling but has not responded to second message, "the shipping # you gave us is invalid". So just out our money with no way to warn others about this seller. The worst I could answer for public eyes was 1 star and slow shipping. Hmm guess iOffer does not want people to know the truth about corrupt sellers. And No Accountability from either end. Back to EBAY from here on out.

Original review: March 30, 2018

For the first time I bought a T-shirt on iOffer... I never received my item. Sent two messages to the seller and never received any answer... Wanted to file a complaint on iOffer and the response was iOffer does not get involved in purchasing process so they cannot do anything which means they do not take any responsibility for their website whatsoever. I will never buy anything from this site ever again. Do not waste your time and do not waste your money.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Purchased bag 23rd Feb, not received on 21st Mar, contacted seller (wugufengdeng888) who advised bag wasn’t going to be sent and for me to cancel order. Wasn’t an option for this, advised seller who eventually agreed to refund. Told me a refund processed, still a week later no refund so had to claim back through my banking system. When I advised seller I was told refund takes 15 days!!! Must have used a carrier pigeon. That’s all I can think. The other thing I don’t get with this company is it’s called “iOffer” yet no matter how many offers you make they’re all declined! Strange.

Original review: March 30, 2018

When placing an order on a pair of shoes on the website, after I entered my visa details the website said 'payment timed out, try again' each time I checked my bank account to make sure the money had not been taken and then I tried again three times, about five minutes later all of the money was taken for my bank account for all of the times that it said it didn't go through. I was charged a total of $119.71 when the shoes were only $29. Despite the fact that the money for the order has been taken from me four times the status of my order on the website still says that I have not paid.

Not impressed with the customer service as I contacted the help-desk and received an automated response that was irrelevant to the issue. I also contacted the Facebook page and received no reply. The seller themselves answered but he only sent an email to their bank who have not done anything about it. Just wanted to let other sellers know to be wary of the message that says 'payment timed out, please try again'. I would recommend waiting at least 10 minutes to make sure it has not come out of your bank account before trying again to avoid this happening to you as well, it is unlikely that it can be reversed as I have tried everything I can but have not been able to get my money back.

Not sure about iOffer?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Deal Websites for you.

iOffer Company Information

www.ioffer.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business