iOffer.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This seller DID not send the item I bought and paid for, and after thousands of messaging he refused to refund or send my order. IOffer does not have buyer protection so never, ever buy from this site. Seller can get your money and not send a ** to you, and no refund, and you cannot complain to anywhere!!!

I don't like that most of the merchants don't accept PayPal. I purchased two purses with a merchant through ioffer and come to find out they didn't have the purses that I ordered. This was in October 2016. It is now the end of November 2016 and I still haven't received my refund. I contacted the merchant again yesterday and today and they will not respond. Ioffer really can't do nothing to help me. My bank is trying to help me get the money back but since I authorized the purchase it's not considered fraudulent. If they would make it mandatory to accept PayPal I wouldn't be in this predicament now. My warning to you is that once that money comes out of your account you're not guaranteed that you will receive your product or your refund. I won't be dealing with ioffer anymore after this because I can't afford to. I will only deal with merchants who I can trust from now own. I hope you have a better experience than I did.

I had 4 different transactions with, I assume to be, different sellers and I never received my products and I had to call my bank to get my refund as the seller(s) refused to communicate. Worst online shopping site ever.

I haven't had any of the problems others are having with iOffer and I'm thankful!! Everything I've ordered has come on time and some items have even come earlier than the date they gave me!! They've all been very, very good quality items!! And all of the tracking info I've been given is accurate right up to the delivery to my mailbox!! I make sure my purchases are pretty low in cost so that if there is a problem it won't kill me to lose the money and I don't order more than two things at a time!

I've ordered more than 10 items from iOffer and they've all been very good quality items, and I've received them all! Some take a few days longer to come depending on size and I believe it takes longer sometimes because of Customs! Also always read reviews before purchasing. Most times this is helpful! Also never spend more than you can afford to lose & do not purchase more than a item or 2 at a time! Also try to buy from sellers you've already purchased from that you know will send the items! I hope this will help someone & I hope I never have a bad experience with them because it save me a lot of money ordering from them! Have a good day everyone! I've also included pictures from my last 2 purchases last month!

I have ordered 2 pair of Shoes on this site (iOffer) and really disappointed with their lack of service and navigation on their site. Worst Online experience ever. After three months still didn't get my shoes or money back. Please, please stay away from this Fraud site and save your money and don't get robbed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Hey does anybody try make a purchase and get told "unsuccessful payment" or the "declined" "try using another card or rewrite card number again, or try again later???" I know I have money as well in the currency I'm buying, also rang the bank they said it's not them that's stopping payment. What the **!

I wish I would have read these reviews before I went and ordered things from these people. I have ordered stuff from August and I still have not received it. When I complain and ask for a refund, I get told that I need to contact the seller. After contacting the seller, I get no response. Smh. This website needs to be shut down.

x23snikt Mr. Bobby ** from CC Entertainment or possibly from Discordia Official (as shown in purchase transaction). Totally disappointed in this seller. I've never met a seller this bad. On eBay or other sites, I spent $20 and sellers show notice of refund and follow up with responsibility and excellent service. I spent $200 here and I got nothing but worse than third-hand products plus totally below bottom treat. I sense that this x23snikt Bobby ** basically didn't want to refund after I shipped back the unsatisfactory items I bought. I feel that it's been a total scam right from the beginning. Eww... what the hell. I advise any customer NOT to purchase any item from this seller x23snikt. I'd have given totally negative under zero bottom rating if there was a such scale. I would not have given any star at all. So poor experience. Thumbs down.

Incomplete items; Dirty discs with fingerprints, scratches, and oil stains with smell; Long to reply; Lack of responsibility; Seller claimed products as own design, but in fact otherwise; Seller simply did not care when asked for a refund; Being rude when filed a complaint; Rip-off; Possibly a money-cheater or scam. It's been a totally poor and unpleasant experience. I will definitely not purchase any item from seller x23snikt Bobby ** again, and neither should you. I found this seller is such a sly crook. Other sellers on other sites are much more honest and trustworthy. Other products are first-hand and affordable. Here you pay a fortune but you get a scam. I'll do long-term purchases with other sellers, but NEVER this one. Even a full refund won't compensate for the terrible experience I had with this seller. I'll share this terrible experience with whoever comes across whenever there is a chance and advise them to avoid this seller.

Ordered from various sellers, they have taken my money and not sent my goods. Here are a few to avoid. JHSRIO. YONGXIN9988, NJAUYWWJGDDI88, HUILAI369 YOU ARE VIP, DBCAS. All have taken my money and not refunded me or sent my goods. I have lost hundreds of pounds, not all the sellers are dishonest. I have had a few good experiences.

I made two purchases from iOffer on 8/20/2016. I should have smelled something funny when my card got rejected the first two times I tried to pay for an item. But, I persevered and finally I completed card transactions for goods from two sellers. One of the sellers marked the item shipped the same day (which I found hard to believe) and the other took 4 days even though they listed on the item that they always ship within 20 hours of order placement. Strangely, now that we are over two weeks from my order date, the item that was shipped 4 days later is finally showing up in the tracking system, while the first order still is "not found" in the tracking system.

I contacted the seller and the response I got was it takes time to travel through China and (as I have already found out) will not show in system until it has been dispatched to the US. After reading all the reviews on here, I am now very leary of this tracking number that does not show up in the system is a fake... even though the seller told me in his last communication that it is correct. I guess I will have to continue to wait and see. I am really beginning to think that while the prices are reasonable, they aren't if you don't get what you order. If the tracking number does not show up in the next few days, I am going to report this site to the feds and see if it can be closed down.

Cannot believe the cheek of these people. What an absolute SCAM! I will NEVER buy from iOffer again because this seller has ruined the experience for me. I do not understand how someone can live with themselves after treating people so unfairly? I don't care if its $50 or $500. It's still our hard-earned money and we expect to receive the items we BUY. I purchased a pair of Christian Louboutin Nude Patent Shoes for my WEDDING. I purchased in June, and still have not received them, or any communication from the seller to advise why they have not arrived/where my shoes are?!? Absolute DISGRACE! NO ONE GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE SCAMMERS. HOW DO I GET MY REFUND???

I ordered two items on August 12th 2016 and items have not been sent to be mail until August 19th 2016. The posting the store the items are coming from stated 2 to 3 days via air mail. Now they saying items arrival date can be up to September 7th. That is damn near month for shipping. I read some of the reviews and I hope I get the items and the right items at that! This website SUCKS. MISLEADING... And the items are NOT to the quality they say they are. I would not RECOMMEND this site to anyone. I could went to the local pawn shop or ross or even the wagon cart people sell crap and saved time and heartache wondering if my items come or not!!!

Do not buy from this scam site. I ordered an item over a month ago from AUGUSTFLOWER and it did not arrive. I have sent numerous messages via the site and no response from the seller. Just a tracking number which is non existent and made up as far as I'm concerned. Ioffer offers no protection and impossible to contact them.

25 july seller send me item set bed. On envelope was wrong information. No my address that why post office send back to china. My seller from ioffer said me that "in 5 day you will get your item". 30 july global post tracing send me email that "your item is coming" but this item update its emailed my email. Update until now it say in custom cleaners. I called there it's wrong post office. Every time said went back to china but carrier emailed me. What can I do? where is my item? Carrier 2 time gave me wrong information. I can't find her. No name, nothing. Where are I have to find the item. One woman called me said from custom gave cod 321 value that is price was I bought 45 dollar. I have proof 45 dollar with shipping. Please help me. I know that item is here.

I have bought a few items from Ioffer. Some I got in a timely manner some I didn't. I also paid for items that I never received which is awful. I made a complaint but it's like no one can help me with either getting my items or a refund. Amazon or eBay once you a case they investigate and if you have a good case they refund you. I will NEVER BUY FROM IOFFER AGAIN!

Does not protect the buyers. Full of scam items! I bought 3 watches from this website. I did not receive 2 watches yet. I received the third watch today. It has a very bad quality and does not work. I wrote a review of the item on the website, but they did not post it. The website is full of scams!

I've been buying from iOffer for the last 3 months and at the beginning everything was PK. I got my orders on time and in good conditions but for the last 2 months it's been just fraudulent activity. I haven't received a few orders from 2 months ago and some of this sellers don't even respond anymore. One of them just took my money and has never reply to any of my messages. The other ones just keep saying that my products are on the way and to be patient, and one of them is saying that I did received my 2 orders and that I even signed for them!

I tried to complain to iOffer and forget it, there is NO HELP at all. All they say is that they are not responsible and to ask YOUR bank for a refund, so I guess I have lost about $200 dollars. :( ** - this is the one that took my payment of $40 almost 2 months ago and send nothing and has not reply to any of my messages! ** - this is the one that said that he has ship my 2 orders but that was too long ago and I have NOT received any of them.

I see the negative reviews on here and I understand every one of them. However, my personal experience of iOffer.com is good. Most of the stuff on there is fake but is still of a great quality and looks great. To be safe, only buy from people who accept PayPal which gives a extra safety net as PayPal's resolution centre is very helpful and quick with these types of claims. They give refunds if you are scammed and try to only buy low value items on there. I also go for items that have other reviews and other purchases. Some say that they have been bought by 300+ people and this normally indicates a legitimate seller. Watch out for sellers with low feedback scores as they can be the scammers.

The negatives are that it is shipped from China which takes a long time but I have been provided a tracking number every time as I go careful on the site. The site itself is fine it's just certain sellers that can scam people. Just look for the reviews below the listing and go for PayPal to be extra safe. Be warned that most if not all of the items are fake but look great and can be passed across as the real thing. If buying clothes or shoes, they can be slightly smaller than advertised so I go up a size on certain items. Go careful but overall great site!

I am extremely upset. I made a purchase on April 20, 2016 on iOffer. Today is July 2, 2016 and I haven't received my purchase. Please do not purchase from this person Aungkana **. He goes under **. He changes his website as well his pictures in his website I believe once a month and has no reviews. I usually look at a review before I order but I guess I was in a rush and didn't look this time. He will mention that he is new on iOffer, but when you look further he has been there probably longer than 4 years stealing money from people.

I am not sure if this will make any difference, but I am making a phone call to iOffer to report a fraud. I don't understand why iOffer doesn't see these concerns and why they keep the seller's identity private. I can't even do a feedback unless I receive my shipment. I have been with iOffer for about 4 years and this is a first time that this happened. I guess a lesson was learned, very disappointed.

I was stupid enough to fall for this company scam. Bought a pair of shoes and on payment a message came up that the card had been declined and to use another. This itself brought a red flag so did not use another card. 1 hour ago I received a text from my bank's fraud team, re a company based in China, guess who... Yes you guessed it iOffer. I feel a complete idiot. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

I am currently waiting for two orders I bought from zhenpinganan and ferragni1688 since February and haven't received them as yet.

I am writing to let any persons know to please do not. I repeat do not purchase any items with this scam business. They will take your money and not send your purchase. I make a large purchase on April 11, 2016. Today is May 23, 2016. I have not received my order. The order payment was confirmed on April 11, 2016, they received and shipment would arrive in 25-45 day. A red flag went up then and I emailed and questioned my order. Now they message me and say check with my bank because they didn't receive my order or something bogus like, "My friend your order is on the way and please rate your order."

Please again do not order anything from this BOGUS SCAM THIEVES!!! They should be put on notice for investigation. Taking innocent people hard earned money. I will always be very cautious to not order from different too good to be true type businesses portraying themselves to be legal online businesses. I am reporting iOffer Buyers and Sellers to the BBB!!

Brian ** of ** was my first and last iOffer purchase I will try to make. Seller name tvpartywarehouse, email **, 2nd user name Joe **. I purchased $62 worth of DVD's for my children and nearly 3 months ago, Feb. 19th to be exact, and haven't received anything but lies and false info. First, Brian **, or tvpartywarehouse, asked me to send my payment via money order because his PayPal account had been hacked. He received the money order on Feb. 27th. He then sent me numerous false tracking numbers and dates my items would arrive. All tracking numbers were dead links and still no product. Now, Brian ** has stopped responding to emails after, yet again, saying items were to arrive last week. Still nothing. Avoid Brian ** /Joe **/ tvpartywarehouse of Long Beach, CA or you may end up writing a very similar review. Lesson learned here. PayPal payments only for any future purchases online.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER (huanzhang288)!!! My order was 10 days late. Ordered March 23rd, received May 9th. I continuously messaged the seller with still no response to date. Not only has the seller made no effort to resolve my issue on the late delivery but I have been sent the wrong item completely. He has robbed my money!!! Do not buy off this seller!!! What can I do about returning the wrong item and receiving the full refund? This is my first experience buying from iOffer and it has been horrendous. I would not buy from this site again! My issue still continues to be unresolved!

I think it was in late March that I ordered a Hallmark Movie DVD and received it promptly, which pleased me greatly, because other sellers said the movie was not available until June. However, when I ordered again for two more DVDs, I was given the notice that I could no longer order even though the movies I ordered were in stock. I wrote back asking why and received no reply, then I called for an explanation receiving no answer. Needless to say, that was the last time I ever contacted them and never will again. Save your money!

Years ago I started making purchases through iOffer.com without incident however, recently this has all changed. Some sellers either don't send items paid for or send false tracking numbers and send faulty or wrong items and refuse to answer emails about them. The big problem is that iOffer.com allows the seller to make the transactions "Private" or "Hidden" so you are unable to see other buyers’ reviews of the seller and or items available to purchase which makes it very difficult to find a honest seller. Three sellers I have recently had issues with either of not sending or sending wrong/faulty products are: emcei4 (never sent item, sent false tracking information), kuaile51288 (never sent item), zhouyang110 (sent wrong item and would not resolve the problem).

Luckily I used PayPal for one of the purchases so I should get a refund, however the other two, well I guess I put it down to an unfortunate experience. Unless the seller is happy to show you all their feedback and have been registered with iOffer.com for at least 3-6 months then be very careful otherwise only buy from sellers who accept PayPal so you have buyer protection from them. If anyone else has usernames of other fraudulent sellers, please list them on this site to help others avoid falling into the same trap.

I purchased an item from volk8 on iOffer. The item was advertised with a selection of quality photographs. I paid over £100.00 for the watch in question. When the item was delivered it was completely different from the pictures. The quality of the item was terrible and I am pretty sure they are cheap copies. I contacted seller immediately but he has done nothing to help. IOffer do nothing either to help. This seller is still advertising these watches using identical photographs to the ones he used to con me and nothing can be done. I would advise all possible buyers to stay well clear of using iOffer as you have zero protection from dodgy sellers. Stick with eBay where at least you are protected.

Purchased iClone6 Pro Software - description only said it was Full Windows version. Got a link to download it along with instruction as to how to 'register' it. It was obviously illegal and I sent the seller 'Toyotahotel' a message telling him I wanted a refund. The iOffer.com seller is shown as Tim ** . I sent him two emails two days apart without hearing from him. I told him I would report him through PayPal and iOffer.com if he didn't issue a refund, he didn't. I initiated a complaint via PayPal and also advised iOffer.com of one of their seller conducting illegal business through their website.

Very soon after I sent the message to iOffer.com - I got a message from iOffer that my order had been cancelled but any refund would have to come from the seller. I doubt I will get my money back from these crooks but anyone stupid enough to do any business through IOFFER.COM should not be surprised if they get took. I'm sure some sellers are legit. However if iOffer.com doesn't police their site any better than this - they should have banned Tim ** from selling - then they condone illegal behavior and it makes the website no better than the crooks who use it.

I ordered some item and got my things so I felt ok about buying more things. I ordered a pair of shoes from this person and a couple days later decided to order another pair so I did that. So I emailed the seller to ask the tracking number on the first pair of shoes with no reply after 4 emails. I filed complaint which anger the seller, that was when he cancelled my order and lied and said he never received my money for my shoes. Then with my second number he gave me a fake tracking number which I never received my shoes. I filed another complaint, he later told me to change my bad review and he would refund my money. I refuse to do that because of the LIE he told about my first shoes. So bottom line is I got beat out of $85 and no shoes. This company can just take your money and nothing will be done about it. I will tell anyone if you deal with this company do it through PayPal because if not you would not get your money back.

I previously ordered a couple of items and did not have any problems so I felt comfortable ordering from iOffer again. This time was a disaster. I ordered a purse from etodio163 on February 29. On March 2, I was contacted by the seller telling me that the item was no longer available. I responded to the seller that I wanted a refund. On March 23, I received another email telling me that I would receive my refund in 3-10 business days. No refund ever came. I would not ordered from this site again. There are honest sellers on this site because I have dealt with them but I'm sorry to say that there are many who are not. I have realized that if an offer is too good to be true, then it probably isn't.

iOffer.com Company Profile