Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.45/5

348 iOffer Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 13, 2019

No problem ever on iOffer. I buy always from reliable sellers only. Everything is delivered to my home in Florida, without any problem and on time. Cannot understand why you complain about this site!!?

Original review: March 7, 2019

It is great! I have bought more than 100 orders from iOffer. Before you buy need check the seller's ratings, it is helpful. Every site has bad sellers. In general buy from high ratings sellers. I buy from FLZT's store.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

2019 - iOffer is great but yes there are some scams. You just need to read the reviews before purchasing. Most sellers are honest. You just have to weed them out. I’ve made over 100 purchases and I've only ran into a couple cheap items not being sent.

Original review: May 28, 2019

This is a scam site now operating under a new name 2ioffer. Early Feb 2019 I discovered about this site on Youtube from Youtubers showing off the luxury products they received for less. I jumped on to the opportunity and after careful review and seeing the highest rating of the sellers I spent over $500 Cdn on several different sellers. It's May now. I still havent received my orders. I checked on tracking numbers. They don't exist. Sellers have left the site and the site itself was no help. They take no responsibility of the transaction and are taking the entire profit from the opportunity. These are all scammers should be banned. This site has no right to operate under any ethical ground.

Original review: May 26, 2019

Why do iOffer let scammers operate on their platform? Probably because they can make money on them. Please close this business down. Seller "Songfly" on iOffer is one of the genuine scammers.. Read all the latest ratings. They are all bad.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: April 22, 2019

Hi...the dvd’s you purchase come on recordable dvrs with magic marker writing for the title. They very often are of horrible quality. I was wondering why you can get discontinued, rare movies and documentaries for so cheap... Now I know why...they're bootleg.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I ordered some items from iOffer last year and they took forever, the last item I bought was on December 2nd 2018. We are now April 19th 2019 and still have not received the item, I will never order from these people again.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I GAVE 1 STAR BECAUSE I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE NONE. I joined iOffer 3 yrs ago and for the 1st year I received almost all my orders and fairly quickly but whatever changed it has now become a money pot for con men. They take your order and money, most of them ignore your emails and stop selling anything (they change selling name). Others reply continually stating it is shipping company's fault, as for me I am waiting 5 different orders for the last 18 months and 2 sellers keep saying they are on their way and the other 3 sellers just ignore and have stopped selling under that name.

I have tried to contact the site owners but they will not answer and the only message you will get is to contact seller. I am a genuine person who has lost quite a bit of money on this site and am trying to make people aware that they are going to lose their money. So Please, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I ordered 3 items from this site back in the beginning of Feb. Site stated I would get my items between Feb. 20, 2019 and March 20, 2019. I have yet to receive any items and when I try to track them on the tracking sites it says no items found. I have reported it to my bank as fraudulent charges due to not receiving anything and they will be pursuing them and hopefully after another 30 days my bank will put the money in my account. Also the site has totally changed and none of the same items are offered on the site. Dont waste your money. You will never see your items.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I ordered 3 T-shirts since summer of 2018 and it is now April 2019. I still haven't received anything. I have tried contacting them and nothing either. Do not waste your money. Really sad actually. I also had a friend who ordered something cheap to test it out and she also never received her product.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Purchased a handbag back on Feb 5th, 2019. To date no bag, no status, no nothing. I have tried sending emails for a status, but they appear to be ignoring my request. As of this morning April 7th, the page to check status is down. I suggest you stay away from this vendor, total scam.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Terrible website - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Whoever runs this site should be locked up straight away. I have ordered 3 items and never received any of them. I am trying to complain but NO ONE cares and NO ONE responds. Better give your money to charity than spending on this site.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I purchased a pair of sandals back on February 7th, 2019. I waited 'til February 21st to ask for an estimate. The estimated arrival said it could get here by the 17th of March. March 20th came around and nothing, so I filed the complaint. I couldn't get a response to this day (April 3rd). I called my bank and filed a claim with them so I could get my money back. I tried looking up the user, and now it says they have no current listings. Never again. :/

Original review: April 2, 2019

I ordered a watch from iOffer and it was due to be delivered last December. I AM STILL WAITING - repeated emails assure me it's on its way - I also ordered a short and t shirt set which has never arrived either. They DON'T DO REFUNDS.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I ordered two items from this site one on October and another in November and to date I’ve received nothing. I’ve complained and I admit I even threatened to do bodily harm and I’ve gotten no response at all. I went onto their Twitter and complained and they just blocked me. I advise all that read this to be very careful when ordering online. They are very smart. They will only accept PayPal payment but they know that it’s damn near impossible for you to get a refund from PayPal whom I’ll be writing a complaint on next.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I placed 4 orders from 4 different sellers on iOffer, and had to use my credit card. 3 of the 4 scammed me. They won't reply to messages, and iOffer won’t step in and do anything. I had to change my credit card just to be safe. Also iOffer shut down their site for like 3 weeks updating it and taking all the counterfeit items off the site, as well as resetting many sellers' feedback. Many of the sellers messaged me at one point and assured me that I would get my items. It has been nearly half a year now and still nothing. They are scammers and what they're doing is illegal against internet law.

They need to be found and held accountable for screwing hard working people. They give fake tracking numbers that show in the system for the first couple days then they disappear. They probably just send the packages back to themselves or something. The sad part is iOffer won't get rid of the scammers. 97% of their site is scammers, and iOffer needs to be shut down for condoning such. I know some of their inventory looks enticing, but take my word for it, and the word of many others, it's not worth the stress. Don't support this company and let them get shut down eventually.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Very bad place to shop or do any kind of things. iOffer is very bad place. They are going to have big problem. Please do not buy any item from this place. They are taking my money from my credit account and they did not ship the order. They don't respond to any messages open problem is not helping, do anything. The iOffer and the sellers from China going to have big problem by the court. They steal my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. LIARS.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Placed my order with these sellers since November 2017 and have yet to receive a single thing! Every now and then when I check with them, their stupid excuses would be the fault of the logistic companies and tell me to be patient! I've been patient for 5 months! These sellers should be barred and blacklisted! To me they are out to cheat! Terrible!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I ordered almost $200 in items, from two different vendors in January. They told me "post office closed for Chinese new year" kept telling me "be patient, be patient". I tried to use the tracking number provided, BOTH NUMBERS - NOT valid numbers. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM iOFFER. Now, I need to go file two disputes on my Amex. I really hope Amex understands, and hope they will refund my money - but, after 2 months. Ugh! iOffer needs to be shut down!

Original review: March 10, 2019

I ordered over $100 worth of goods from multiple vendors. It was during Chinese New Year so they kept telling me post office was closed so it would ship after the holiday. Well it’s 2 1/2 months later and I still haven’t received anything and no more replies from the vendors. Do not buy anything. Not worth it.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I purchased sunglasses on the site in November. The tracking number provided does not exist on the tracking system, supplier is not responding to my queries and what iOffer support system can say is that they are not part of the transaction and they only provide a platform. Who does that without monitoring their sellers. These sellers scam you, then go change their trading names. NOW THE SITE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR OVER A WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THERE. USE EBAY OR DHGATE. Even WISH is better.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I purchased around November for Christmas and never received my items. The consumer kept messaging me, "It's on the way, it's on the way..." Well it's March, ALL LIES! IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GET SHUT DOWN! When disputing a transaction never received, false tracking, they just say, "Contact your bank." OK, let's see how long they last doing business with scam artist.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Hi friends. I have ordered a Mac lipstick set from the seller bling 999 (33077) some time in November 2018 and till date not received my order or refund. The seller threatens me to cancel the review. Even after I have done so they don’t reply to my messages or reply for my refund message. The tracking number they have provided is fake and it’s an easy way of cheating money from consumers. I almost write questions every day waiting for an answer to get my refund, but they only threaten me stating to cancel the review and refund request. Please don’t get cheated with this fraudulent website. Please suggest me ways to handle them legally.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Fake tracking number is not in system. The seller didn't send the goods and take my money. User lixiaoce20180203. No answers from him and the iOffer don't care. Reply with the same message. They are not involved in paying, bla bla. Scams crook robbery! Maybe the owner of iOffer is a **. :) Encourage thieves fraud payment! Do not buy from this site. Do not pay with credit card. The procedure to get your money back is difficulty. You have nowhere to complain. Go to ebay. The best site ever!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Scammer site. I bought from them and paid the money but have never received the product. They say they refunded me but never got the money back. When complained to them they said they are not involved and that a refund was made. Bunch of crooks. You must never buy from them. I am submitting a complaint to the FCA and following this with my lawyer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

iOffer is nothing but a scam and total fraud. I ordered something in October of 2018 and still have not received it and not even heard from the seller. I also ordered something in November of 2018 a purse from a different seller with good reviews and never receive that item either. I have emailed iOffer so many times and I'm getting the runaround. The lady named Heather is very rude and accuse me of cheating or emailing death threats LOL which there was no threats in any way shape or form other than I'm going to expose them on social media. I have never gotten my money back. I have never received what I ordered and the tracking number was a fake.

This website is nothing but fraud and a scam. They say they're not responsible for their sellers if they take your money and not send what you ordered. I'm not even sure if they are for real. It is January 16th 2019 and I still have not had any help from iOffer or the sellers nothing but the run-around. Wants the order number and they gave me a ticket number and now I'm not hearing from them. I went to log in on my profile on iOffer and it was deleted. I don't know what kind of scam this place is but I know it's all a lie.

I cannot believe they just deleted my profile so they can keep a measly fifty bucks for your $50. $50 is a lot to me because I'm on a limited income and I'm by myself. I should have known this website was too good to be true but if I wanted to give my money away it sure as hell wouldn't be to a billionaire that makes money off of small people that are on a limited income with fake merchandise. I'm so disappointed and very upset about this. I don't just want to eat it on this deal I've never had a problem like this with any websites ever my life. But these place is a scam. Do not order from that place. If anyone has any suggestions on what I could do or what website I can go to to file a report on them I would love to hear from you. Thank you for reading my review. I hope it helps.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Ordered a bag. Seller answered all questions before I paid. Now I get no response. It’s been 3 weeks. No bag shipped. I look at his other items sold and no reviews after the 1 page meaning no items shipped out. Scam taking people’s money. Have to file a dispute with my bank. Don’t trust seller hongqiqu6688.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I purchased a bag from seller wnm01269, paid via Western Union and have had confirmation they picked up my money, now the order has been canceled and I’m out of pocket. It’s a scam site. Don’t buy from there.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had purchased items with no communication from sellers after I had messaged them more than 10 times and this is not a lie. They do not communicate at all but after 10 mins I get a message from support that they had cancelled my order and this is what was said ("this seller was cancelled for violating iOffer policies"). So imagine buying something then just like that the seller violated iOffer's policies. Ok now are you ready for the next bit. Here we go. ("We provide the platform, but independent sellers manage their inventory, sales, and shipping. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange products as we are not part of the order or payment process.")

They did that and I have now been trying to get my money back. Probably not going to happen but I really like the personal iOffer support message. ("Warning: This seller has been cancelled for violating iOffer policies. If you have already made payment, immediately contact your payment provider to request a refund.") PayPal can't see the problem either so thank you. And the last bit of this story is that I had paid then had it refunded, paid again then had it refunded. Then paid on the 3/1/2019. Yes you are reading correctly and I then cancelled the order and had to wait 48 hours to ask for a refund. Still nothing because that's what they do. It's low and they're going to keep doing it.

They need to be shut down... Please to all the shoppers here and abroad go to eBay. At least items will arrive. If not you get money back and the other thing is people talk to each other on there and so do support. I will never tell anyone to visit their store. I will tell you to turn around and walk away while you have your money and personal details with you. So much to say not enough space.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

12/7/18. After waiting well over a month, with no tracking info, the 2 CDs came in 1 paper sleeve with no protective packaging and both came broken. I will never deal with iOffer again and will tell all I can to stay away, as well! The "report problem" button doesn't even work. 12/27/18. I never heard back from the seller or iOffer. Obviously this whole thing is a cheap, ripoff, wannabe eBay. You can't even report a problem with a seller such as **. eBay gets involved and help resolve disputes and issues. ** ripped me off and neither them or iOffer will comment!

iOffer Company Information