Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.45/5

349 iOffer Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 8, 2019

I ordered 3 T-shirts since summer of 2018 and it is now April 2019. I still haven't received anything. I have tried contacting them and nothing either. Do not waste your money. Really sad actually. I also had a friend who ordered something cheap to test it out and she also never received her product.

Original review: April 7, 2019

Purchased a handbag back on Feb 5th, 2019. To date no bag, no status, no nothing. I have tried sending emails for a status, but they appear to be ignoring my request. As of this morning April 7th, the page to check status is down. I suggest you stay away from this vendor, total scam.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Terrible website - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Whoever runs this site should be locked up straight away. I have ordered 3 items and never received any of them. I am trying to complain but NO ONE cares and NO ONE responds. Better give your money to charity than spending on this site.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I purchased a pair of sandals back on February 7th, 2019. I waited 'til February 21st to ask for an estimate. The estimated arrival said it could get here by the 17th of March. March 20th came around and nothing, so I filed the complaint. I couldn't get a response to this day (April 3rd). I called my bank and filed a claim with them so I could get my money back. I tried looking up the user, and now it says they have no current listings. Never again. :/

Original review: April 2, 2019

I ordered a watch from iOffer and it was due to be delivered last December. I AM STILL WAITING - repeated emails assure me it's on its way - I also ordered a short and t shirt set which has never arrived either. They DON'T DO REFUNDS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iOffer?

Original review: March 21, 2019

I ordered two items from this site one on October and another in November and to date I’ve received nothing. I’ve complained and I admit I even threatened to do bodily harm and I’ve gotten no response at all. I went onto their Twitter and complained and they just blocked me. I advise all that read this to be very careful when ordering online. They are very smart. They will only accept PayPal payment but they know that it’s damn near impossible for you to get a refund from PayPal whom I’ll be writing a complaint on next.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I placed 4 orders from 4 different sellers on iOffer, and had to use my credit card. 3 of the 4 scammed me. They won't reply to messages, and iOffer won’t step in and do anything. I had to change my credit card just to be safe. Also iOffer shut down their site for like 3 weeks updating it and taking all the counterfeit items off the site, as well as resetting many sellers' feedback. Many of the sellers messaged me at one point and assured me that I would get my items. It has been nearly half a year now and still nothing. They are scammers and what they're doing is illegal against internet law.

They need to be found and held accountable for screwing hard working people. They give fake tracking numbers that show in the system for the first couple days then they disappear. They probably just send the packages back to themselves or something. The sad part is iOffer won't get rid of the scammers. 97% of their site is scammers, and iOffer needs to be shut down for condoning such. I know some of their inventory looks enticing, but take my word for it, and the word of many others, it's not worth the stress. Don't support this company and let them get shut down eventually.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Very bad place to shop or do any kind of things. iOffer is very bad place. They are going to have big problem. Please do not buy any item from this place. They are taking my money from my credit account and they did not ship the order. They don't respond to any messages open problem is not helping, do anything. The iOffer and the sellers from China going to have big problem by the court. They steal my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. LIARS.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Placed my order with these sellers since November 2017 and have yet to receive a single thing! Every now and then when I check with them, their stupid excuses would be the fault of the logistic companies and tell me to be patient! I've been patient for 5 months! These sellers should be barred and blacklisted! To me they are out to cheat! Terrible!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I ordered almost $200 in items, from two different vendors in January. They told me "post office closed for Chinese new year" kept telling me "be patient, be patient". I tried to use the tracking number provided, BOTH NUMBERS - NOT valid numbers. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM iOFFER. Now, I need to go file two disputes on my Amex. I really hope Amex understands, and hope they will refund my money - but, after 2 months. Ugh! iOffer needs to be shut down!

iOffer Company Information