2. Finance
  3. Credit Report Sites
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Credit Sesame offers free credit monitoring services on its website and mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android. No credit card is required, and it does not impact your credit score. Members receive a free credit check and credit score update every month from the TransUnion credit reporting bureau.

Credit Sesame Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: June 12, 2020

Good site to use to check credit and get credit tips credit offers, the site uses a grading system that is use to read and understand, free credit site it is helpful, it has credit tools, it list and compares,

Original review: June 11, 2020

I've had a Credit Sesame account for a few years. When I logged in today, I notice a an ad for Sesame Cash so, I gave it a try. From the Credit Sesame website I was lead to a Terms and Conditions(which I read)page and eventually` that lead to a congrats page. It was literally that easy. Thank you Credit Sesame for allowing me to get Sesame Cash.

Original review: June 7, 2020

I appreciate all your help. Credit Sesame is a great Company, and I thank you for your suggestions. However, I don't want any other credit cards at this time. Thank You Very Much. Please keep me in touch, about my Credit Score.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Credit Sesame lets me know when there has been a change to my credit score. They show you how each factor affects your score. This is very helpful. They do also let you know about credit cards you may be able to get based on your score. I'm sure they make money on those.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I was using Credit Karma to try to rebuild my credit and had little success. Then, I heard about Credit Sesame. In the time I've been using Credit Sesame, which has been roughly a year or so, I've been able to restore my credit from Poor to Excellent by following the advice provided based on the information they pulled for nothing at all. Credit Sesame is definitely knowledgeable as to the formula to determining credit scores, which is accurate to a T! Thanks Credit Sesame!!!

Credit Sesame response

Thank you for taking the time to review our service! We are extremely happy to hear that we could help and hope to be able to continue to provide the services that you need.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I really enjoyed getting my credit score from creditsesame.com. They are very secure and fun to check up on. I hope the website stays up and running. The site is very reliable. Use it once a month to check your score.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Different from the other credit companies that charge you demacially and do not have everything clear. This company gives you everything detailed and understandable. They are very good. Congratulations. Only I should have other languages as Spanish by my. I give you 10 stars.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Easy fast and accurate. Found no problems logging in and the information was informative and accurate. I would recommend Credit Sesame to friends and family. I used Credit Sesame and my wife uses Credit Karma. I'm pleased with the service and found everything without issues. Thank you.

Credit Sesame response

Thank you, John. We are glad the service is working well for you, and we appreciate your review. Please take great care and stay safe!

Original review: May 9, 2020

Each time I am using your services, I am well pleased. Thank You for keeping record of the transactions that affect my score. With all of what you do, I am informing others about your services. Hopefully your future will even become better as we move toward new tech support.

Credit Sesame response

Hi Jonathan. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your membership. Please take great care.

Original review: May 6, 2020

My experience has been great. I get a periodic report of my credit score. No charge!! I am offered options to help correct and increase my score. The site is easy to understand and maneuver. Great Consumer product!! I would recommend this site to anyone who is interested in keeping track of their credit history monthly or daily, or just anytime. You will find the service great.

Credit Sesame response

Thanks Zella! We are very happy to hear that the product is working well for you. And thanks for being a member. Please take good care and stay safe.

Credit Sesame Company Information