2. Finance
  3. Credit Report Sites
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.63/5

Credit Sesame offers free credit monitoring services on its website and mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android. No credit card is required, and it does not impact your credit score. Members receive a free credit check and credit score update every month from the TransUnion credit reporting bureau.

Credit Sesame Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: July 28, 2020

This company does a great job, been with them a long time. I would recommend them, they are very reliable. Give them a try and you will see what I mean. Don't take my word for it, try them yourself and see.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I have Always Been With them for about 2 or 3 years and the score always been on point. Keep up the good work...I will recommend all my friends to Credit Sesame...I wish other companies be like them ....Thank you so much for always being there. Again Keep up The Great Job You Guys Are doing.

Original review: July 24, 2020

This product has helped me gain control of my credit card and household debt. I went from poor credit score to an excellent credit score in about a year and a half. By following their suggestions and cutting expenses I'm finally out of the hole. Thank you very much!

Original review: July 23, 2020

This is my first time. A friend told me to sign up and try, so I did. You did very well. My credit rating is about the same as other sites. I also like the process to dispute old accounts. The only thing I see though is that you use only Transunion. Do you use the other credit sites.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Hey just wanted to say thank you for helping me keep track of my credit scores but I want to say that I'm very pleased with you guys helping me find a new line of credit to help me achieve my credit goals.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Very good service to the people in the U.S.A.. It help me in my finance and credit score. It help my family to in their finance too. I will thank you for the service to me and my family and friend. Very good service. Thank You Credit Sesame.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Was great. Got what I needed. Keeping it great like to keep up with what going on thanks. Need to check every two to three weeks and see if anybody has got on it and done anything wrong so you can get it fit right! Thanks again.

Original review: July 9, 2020

GREAT APP & COMPANY. They have helped me go from 575 to 690 in a few months. THANK YOU. Easy to Use. Confidential. Great recommendations. I am very happy with the assistance and free to boot. You are Fantastic....

Original review: July 8, 2020

Credit Sesame is a easy site with the correct results, I enjoy using it and staying updated on my credit score and have told friends to try it also. I enjoy knowing I can check my credit score anytime to stay on top of my history.

Original review: July 6, 2020

When I began working with Credit Sesame, my FICO score was very low. I began following their recommendations, and I now have an A! As a single mom with 2 boys and no child support, alimony, nothing, I made my way through life with my sons. It was years and years of living paycheck to paycheck. I never thought I would climb out of the mess made by not having money to ensure bills were paid on time, or even paid. As time went by, I became ill and didn't have good insurance. I was left with medical debt that killed any chance of raising my credit score, but I did it with the help of Credit Sesame. Just grateful.

Credit Sesame Company Information