It's that easy Request Information
4.41/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Sesame believes in giving consumers the tools to access the details of their financial information through free credit report monitoring.

By having more insight into your credit score through our tools and daily monitoring alerts, you are enabled to make smarter financial decisions. We'll help you identify areas on your credit report that could use additional attention, like when you are overpaying on loans or credit cards or when there is a change to your home value. Visit our website today to find out how you can be on your way to financial freedom.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

189 Credit Sesame Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Credit Sesame makes it easy to understand what is affecting your credit both positively and negatively and it gives you tips for improving your score. Great product, information, easy to use, extremely useful and actionable, intuitive, and necessary if you are looking to build your credit in a hurry.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Regular update... much to my surprise! Went to check on my credit *again* and lo and behold it went fro 680 or so to 725! Awesome sauce with a side of Filet Mignon! What can I say but thank-you; I have been striving for a better credit score for some time, but this as a free service is truly fabulous!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

This was my first time using Credit Sesame. I tried Credit Karma, but they wanted a credit card saying this was a 7 day free trial. Not what I wanted. Credit Sesame was easy to use, quick and above all did not want a CC #. I will certainly recommend them to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I am very impressed with the overall layout and functionality of platform, as well as, the accuracy of the data extracted from my personal records. I was very skeptical initially prior to signing up as a customer, but once I did it I was blown away. This information will help me focus 100% better on my finances and will certainly help me improve my credit score. The recommendations and ease of use is certainly a welcome change also. Great job!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I enjoyed looking up my credit score. Now I can improve the number. Being a senior I need help understanding how all this stuff works. You give me the opportunity to check my number in the privacy at home. I will need to buy a car soon, this will help me get to the goal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I received an alert about an open account which was timely and informative. This tool allows me to keep up with and be worry free that someone is trying to impersonate me. Well done Credit Sesame. Great job. M1uch appreciate your service.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I love Credit Sesame, all accurate information and great help. I already recommend site to friends and family. Thanks, Credit Sesame for all the updates and help you have given me. I will continue to use and recommend, all the help and updates have been awesome. I get daily emails and reminders to check in.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have ALWAYS like to TALK TO A LIVE PERSON when necessary. You do not have one available. WHY IS THAT?? Overall, I am okay for now with signing up but, I am skeptical of you not having a phone number. E-mails sometimes takes about 2 to 3 business days to get back to a person. That is not good. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I believe that granting free access to their credit report leads to a better (if not the best) opportunity for one to develop the motivation for staying in control of credit history. I pay my bills. I challenge errors and criticize dilatory updates for unpaid balances in my credit record.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Credit Sesame is very useful and comfortable to use. It is very user friendly. I was able to read and understand all the information provided. It is helpful and the recommendations are easy to apply. I could see the benefits right away.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I had this hidden fear of my credit score. Using Credit Sesame was one of the best decisions I could have made. I was approved for a credit card. I learned I had a good credit score. Thanks Credit Sesame.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Essentially you pay $25.00 for all three credit bureaus, you can see who/ if/ when anyone reported any derogatory information on your account. A 1-800 number is given for you to call to help with any kind of derogatory information, presumably working with people behind said 1-800 number will also cost money.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

It's free and accurate. I know they only look at making the payments on time but don't take into consideration you pay in full rather than minimum. I think that should be in the equation. The only reason I carry a balance is I use cards to purchase most everything as I get cash back for charging.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I check my credit score daily, and CreditSesame.com is one of the best ways to keep tabs consistently. I can look at the report which presents the credit score as it changes according to how healthy or even shaky my finances look. There are various tabs which presents a complete picture of what a member's financial health might look like, and the website provides suggestions on how to improve one's credit score.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I am please to know that you keep my scores updated, advise me. I'm grateful for your service. it hasn't been easy but with much discipline, I'm concurring all of my goals. Thank you for all the recommendations that you have provided for my journey, but most of all for keep my credit safe. Thank You!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Great job; I monitored my score and watched it increase over the last six months. I would recommend Credit Sesame to my friends and family who need to be concerned with their credit ratings and score overall. I am very pleased again.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Great to know what I'm working with for 2019... This helps me plan how to proceed with my financial decisions for the upcoming year. I really like the suggestions for other credit options available for my personal situation. I would recommend this for anyone starting out.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Credit Sesame has really helped somewhat understanding my credit and I would like to have a higher credit score. I would like to understand better about using my credit too much. In the future I would like to purchase a new vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Thank you for the recommendations to improve my overall credit score. The experience was favorable and I was able to complete an application for a new credit card that was accepted. Hopefully the work that I am doing will improve my credit score per your recommendations.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Being a first time user and not a computer person I found it reasonably easy. Next time it will probably be a 5 star experience for me. I needed a little help from my oldest son. I feel would recommend this site over Credit Karma.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Always a great experience when I sign on to Credit Sesame. Always receive accurate and up-to-date information. Very informative and helps me to make a decision on what cards to apply for as well as my options for loans and spending. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and others.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

The process was easy and straight to the point. Thank you! All applications should be as short and concise as this was for me. I will tell all my friends in the track about you guys and the easy money to be gotten at your place. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I like the way you demonstrate how to increase my score and what to do so that I can maintain a positive score also what products to take advantage of with Credit Sesame also notifying customer when there score is going down or up.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I love this site because it gives you up to date information and empowers you to make better decisions. It's free, easy, and very accessible. I can stay on top of my credit and if there are problems Credit Sesame allows me to correct it.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

When I straight out trying to fix my credit I knew nothing about it I'm almost to the goal I want. Without Id be lost. Love this site. Easy to use in my opinion. Better than Credit Karma and you don't have 2 wast a dollar to look at your score. You also can get identity portion free or pay to keep off dark net.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I have plenty adequate credit but they keep emailing me to increase my credit cards... I don't need that kind of over the top credit... I didn't know they are in credit pushing end of the market... No like!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I clicked on a site on Credit Sesame that promised it would not affect my credit score. It was supposed to be just checking rates on loans. Now one of the companies emailed me to inform me I was turned down for a loan that I didn’t apply for. If this shows up on my credit report, I will write bad reviews on every available site, to warn others of the hazards of visiting on Credit Sesame. I’ll do it every day because they lied when they told me it wouldn’t affect my credit score.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Credit Sesame is on top of their game. Very highly recommended, they help me learn how to improve my credit and use it in a responsible way which is very important when someone wants to apply for a mortgage...

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I had heard about Credit Sesame for a while but never looked into it before. Everyone said it was free??? Must have missed that window because even for one report it's asking me to pay $10. Not sure why the false advertising but I won't be using that site. I'll stick with Credit Karma.

Credit Sesame response

Thank you for the feedback. Credit Sesame is free. We offer monthly credit score, credit data and daily credit monitoring all for free. We do offer some services that Credit Karma doesn't offer that are paid such as 3 bureau reports and scores and full ID theft protection. You are not under any obligation to sign up for any of our paid services. It's just an option. Thanks for trying us out.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I liked that they keep me abreast of my credit worthiness, and what I need to do to correct my situation. You just keep me aware of what I need to do to maintain. I'm too old to finally be caring about credit for some that was never was on my mind.

Credit Sesame Company Information