4.62/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Sesame believes in giving consumers the tools to access the details of their financial information through free credit report monitoring.

By having more insight into your credit score through our tools and daily monitoring alerts, you are enabled to make smarter financial decisions. We'll help you identify areas on your credit report that could use additional attention, like when you are overpaying on loans or credit cards or when there is a change to your home value. Visit our website today to find out how you can be on your way to financial freedom.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

291 Credit Sesame Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 8, 2019

Thanks for the snapshot of my financial outlook to see how I am doing plus the advice column was helpful as well because it showed me what steps I have to take and do to reach my goals.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Credit Sesame has been very helpful in helping me to understand my Credit Score. They break it down in such an easy way that everyone can understand it. They gave very good advice on how to improve my score. I am an educated person with a Master's degree and I used to have difficulty understanding my report.

Original review: June 7, 2019

It was a negative on my credit report, I didn't know what it was or where it came from, Credit Sesame was very good, in giving me the info, so I could get in touch with the company, so I could get this negative on my credit report, taken care of. Thank you.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Not all of the services of Credit Sesame, have actually applied or were actually approved, But it is nice the bulk of my approvals being accepted. Even in hardship and even dealing with issues, such as the potential for charge offs. Though these hardships, have more to deal with Identity Theft Compromises.

Original review: June 6, 2019

This is one of the best websites that you can go to to check your credit and check where you have problems, so you can work on how to fix them to make your credit score better. You can look to where you can get a good deal on a credit card that has what you want.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: June 4, 2019

I review my scores at least weekly on here and the score posted is close by about a 3-7 point +/- difference with my Equifax score. Credit Sesame is in line with other credit monitoring features available from credit cards I have.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Thanks for the credit report, I did not know that you all exist, So thanks for everything and I hope to be able to tell others about this service. I knew nothing about until this message pop up on my e-mail. So thanks again.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I am curious why one agency says 721 is 'Good', while another jumps 2 labels and calls the same score as 'Excellent'? I was advised by CS, to get more cards and credit line increases, that would increase available credit vs. amounts owed. I did this and got an increase on one card from $4500 to $9000, and got a new MasterCard with another $9000 credit line, yet it seemed to lower my score, not raise it. What's up with that? ~Confused.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I appreciate the accuracy of my credit profile. The offers give me a sense of how I'm doing. I'm interested in raising and maintaining a great credit score and Credit Sesame is helping with that. Thank you. I enjoy the free service and have access to many opportunities.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I received an alert that an car lease had been opened in my name 3 days ago. After contacting the account provider, I was informed that there was only a name change of the provider and therefore it was reported as a new account opened in my name. Fortunately no new account was opened in my name. I am very please for the prompt reporting/alert by credit sesame. Thank you. Keep up the good work!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Very impressed with this site....easy to understand and follow selected information. Everything you need to know is in front of you and easy to understand. Information is clearly labeled and information is made readily available at the tip of your fingertips.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Highly recommended if you are looking to take control of your credit and debt. With Credit Sesame, I was able to raise my credit score almost 100 points in 6 months with Credit Sesame's recommendations. The site even recommended several credit cards and took the guessing out of the process. I now hold a travel rewards card that I wouldn't have had access to 6 months ago.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I have only used Credit Sesame for a few days but it has been helpful and eye opening in ways that I can fix my credit. It's great!! Try it. You'll like it. I do. Actually, I love it! It is simple, straightforward and easy to understand and use. Words can't express the way I feel about Credit Sesame. Join and you will be just as happy as I am.

Original review: May 26, 2019

You are always up to date in keeping me informed about my credit. Even offering recommendation to improve my credit and score. I really do appreciate all the things you all are doing. Keep up the Good Work by keeping me informed. Thank you.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I am very pleased and extremely happy with my "new" Credit Sesame account. Prior to using Credit Sesame I had been using Credit Karma for over 20 years. However, it does not compare to Credit Sesame in so many different ways - All of which have been of great assistance in getting my credit score IMPROVED and in a short period of time. I am a dedicated member of Credit Sesame for life!!! Thank you, Credit Sesame.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Getting around was so easy, had no problem finding what I came into Credit Sesame to find, liked the recommendations that you suggest and will be looking into finding what else will help raise my score. Thank you for helping me feel better for the score I received.

Original review: May 17, 2019

New to me. I am not intending on doing anything in particular but I do like your website. It describes other factors that are not included in other credit bureaus such as ways to improve your score and generate a secure method of improving your credit.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I am trying to rebuild my credit and this service is great! Love the easy to understand information. Exceptional offers that can be applied for right thru the website which is very convenient. I look forward to being able to purchase my new home in the next year.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Credit Sesame is the best tool ever. This tool keeps me motivated to do better in building my credit. I love the tips that they give me in order to improve my credit profile. I also love the fact that they tell me why my score might have decreased. It's the best thing ever. I love it.

Original review: May 11, 2019

This service is very beneficial for the average consumer/layperson who has no clue or idea about finances. The service provide easy and comprehensive steps that are relevance to all, also assist individuals in maintaining and keeping on track with their financial wellness, by providing guidance, and easy to follow steps to improve their financial wellness love it.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I recently signed into Credit Sesame to secure information on my Credit Score. I was impressed by their format and the fact that they also made recommendations to improve my score. I applied one of their recommended credit cards. They gave me very good odds. I was approved for credit in less than 10 mins. Thanks Credit Sesame!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I love your website to keep up with my credit score, my debt but monitoring and be able to see how much I owe on my credit card debt. Also love that I can see which credit cards I qualify for.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I was satisfied with my experience with Credit Sesame on this visit to check my credit score and offers. Although I didn't apply for any cards today, I know what my options are as far as credit cards are concerned today.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I have nothing but good things to say about this service. They have excellent communication methods along with regular follow up emails. They also give valuable information and recommended requirements to help build my credit score. I would definitely recommend this service to my family and friends.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I have been enjoying the experience of using Credit Sesame because this software constantly reminds me of good advice and tips on improving my finances and credit scores. Two of the Three credit card accounts I actually use I first found out about through Credit Sesame.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your great service, it's amazing that such excellent assistance and help is for free. I always look forward to your alerts and awesome suggestions. I highly recommend Credit Sesame for those who require financial advise and help. Thanks again.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I applied for a credit card and everything went quickly and easily and I was approved. I needed more credit to bring my points up so I can qualify for a mortgage to purchase a home. I can now start looking for our new home. Thank You Credit Sesame.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I love Credit Sesame and suggest everyone to use it! The site and app are easy to use. I also like that they give us tips to help build credit. All around Credit Sesame is a great tool to use when dealing with credit!!!

Original review: April 22, 2019

Without Credit Sesame I would have never known my email was on the dark web. Thank You. This gave me a chance to get ahead of a bad circumstance and make the changes I needed before things took a bad turn. Again, I say thank you, great services.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I was very happy with how fast and easy it was to check my credit. I would recommend friends, and family members to this site. I had no problems with this site at all. Thank you so much for my credit score.

Credit Sesame Company Information