2. Finance
  3. Credit Report Sites

4.4/5 (515 ratings)

About Credit Sesame

Credit Sesame offers free credit monitoring services on its website and mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android. No credit card is required, and it does not impact your credit score. Members receive a free credit check and credit score update every month from the TransUnion credit reporting bureau.

Pros

• Premium plans available
  • No credit card required
  • Free monthly credit score
  • Mobile app

Cons

• Add-ons require monthly subscription
  • Only TransUnion credit score is free

Bottom Line

Credit Sesame offers a lot of tools and credit information for free. It has three premium membership plans for information from all three credit reporting bureaus. The free plan only includes a TransUnion credit report.

Credit Sesame Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Good report helps me to decide on getting information to make a purchase or credit card offer, and about auto update. This report was about the update information on my 2013 Sonata, and the Blue Book, and Kelley on value for trade-in value, and possible downpayment, and amount that I could use for downpayment for a new car trade-in.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Thank you Credit Sesame for being precise and helping me be up to date with my credit. It nice to log in and know I am going to be provided with useful information. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Thank you for the information gathered from my credit history. It shows me what I need to do to improve my credit history and credit score. Now I'm deciding which of the products to purchase. The information was produced so quickly.

Original review: July 28, 2020

This company does a great job, been with them a long time. I would recommend them, they are very reliable. Give them a try and you will see what I mean. Don't take my word for it, try them yourself and see.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I have Always Been With them for about 2 or 3 years and the score always been on point. Keep up the good work...I will recommend all my friends to Credit Sesame...I wish other companies be like them ....Thank you so much for always being there. Again Keep up The Great Job You Guys Are doing.

Original review: July 24, 2020

This product has helped me gain control of my credit card and household debt. I went from poor credit score to an excellent credit score in about a year and a half. By following their suggestions and cutting expenses I'm finally out of the hole. Thank you very much!

Original review: July 23, 2020

This is my first time. A friend told me to sign up and try, so I did. You did very well. My credit rating is about the same as other sites. I also like the process to dispute old accounts. The only thing I see though is that you use only Transunion. Do you use the other credit sites.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Hey just wanted to say thank you for helping me keep track of my credit scores but I want to say that I'm very pleased with you guys helping me find a new line of credit to help me achieve my credit goals.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Very good service to the people in the U.S.A.. It help me in my finance and credit score. It help my family to in their finance too. I will thank you for the service to me and my family and friend. Very good service. Thank You Credit Sesame.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Was great. Got what I needed. Keeping it great like to keep up with what going on thanks. Need to check every two to three weeks and see if anybody has got on it and done anything wrong so you can get it fit right! Thanks again.

Credit Sesame Company Information