It's that easy Request Information
4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Sesame believes in giving consumers the tools to access the details of their financial information through free credit report monitoring.

By having more insight into your credit score through our tools and daily monitoring alerts, you are enabled to make smarter financial decisions. We'll help you identify areas on your credit report that could use additional attention, like when you are overpaying on loans or credit cards or when there is a change to your home value. Visit our website today to find out how you can be on your way to financial freedom.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

236 Credit Sesame Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 11, 2019

I have a student loan that I paid off in Feb. 2019. As of yet I still have to see my account updated to reflect that last payment. Instead of removing it from my credit, it added that I owe a payment of 25.00. I CS a message and I still have yet to hear back from them. Otherwise I think they are going a good job!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I'm very disappointed with false advertising and scams. Do you collect our information for identity theft or just for statistical purposes? I'm trying to find out if my identity was stolen years ago, and I want to correct it in order to leave my grandson a legacy when I pass away. You don't honestly take someone's credit and make it better, you just look for people who already have good credit, give them honorary points and credit yourself with it. I am anxiously awaiting favorable results as you promised!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I have had a very positive experience with Credit Sesame. The information and advice that they have provided has helped me increase my credit score considerably in just a few months. Thank you, Credit Sesame, for the extremely helpful service that you provide!

Original review: March 11, 2019

They made it easy to use and didn't have to jump through hoops to see what your credit score was. They also give option and way to help make your credit score better. I love it. Will recommend to everyone I know. Thanks for making it easy.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I have believed the reports I get from Credit Sesame. I have been with Credit Sesame for over a year and check all my statuses two or three times a week. If there is a better place to get my reports, I have not heard of them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: March 8, 2019

I filed a dispute on my record for an account I really don't have knowledge of. Hoping it will be removed. I have been trying to raise my credit rating for a while. Was able to get a charge card thanks to you. Will wait for results. Thank you.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I wasn't taught financial literacy at home or school, so I made a lot of painful mistakes. However, with Credit Sesame I'm able to finally understand what actions affect my credit and how to manage my financial life better. I have improved my credit score dramatically following the tips and advice on Credit Sesame's site. This is empowering. Thank you, Credit Sesame!!

Original review: March 1, 2019

When I attempted to sign on to my account today, it first rejected my email or password; when I asked for password help, it rejected my birth date or last 4 digits of my social. I searched for help and got no direct help, just lots of written answers that didn't really apply to being rejected in every category. FINALLY, I asked for human help, and got a message suggesting I change my browser. That worked, but it took much too long to get to that answer. Put that at the top of the options list!!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Thank you for the great service. This is a no doubter to work with with this company. This site is a great value if you want to take charge of your finance. Don't be the other companies that will lure in and then charge a monthly fee.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

This app is all about their [Credit Sesame] advertisers, that's how Credit Sesame makes their money. You don't get a complete credit report as other apps such as Credit Karma and Credit Wise issue. Credit Sesame gives nothing more than a "summary," statement without the details. Credit Sesame (and all other apps) give you a FAKO "Vantage Score," which is always lower than a true FICO score, but they want you to think your score is higher so you can take advantage of their "offers."

The service is always trying to get you to obtain its paid vendor services to the detriment of your credit. What Credit Sesame doesn't tell you is that your credit is damaged when you continuously try to obtain what they are selling. Your data is not safe on Credit Sesame. They sell it to their paid vendors, where you will be solicited incessantly for credit cards, loans, and other financial instruments. I don't recommend using this service when there are so many other free apps that don't abuse like Credit Sesame. People whose second language is English should stay clear of this app.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Credit Sesame has helped me improve my credit rating in just 5 months!! I heard about Credit Sesame from Jordan Cheyenne's YouTube channel. She was so right. They showed me where my delinquencies were which I paid and they also showed me what cards would raise my score. Taking care of those delinquencies and being approved for those cards added 50 points!! I know I'll be over 700 by Summer. Thank you Credit Sesame!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Very detailed and outlined of your credit history. Gives a nice layout of your financial history and also what changes one could make to improve their credit score. Also, what one needs to do to make the improvements and what not to do.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I truly enjoy navigating through your site, it is clear and informative. I truly like seeing the credit cards I can apply for and their published chances of me getting one. Also showing me the loans I could possibly qualify for is good to know.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The experience was very thorough and informative, and the 2nd time around it was much better. The screens were helpful. The only fact I didn't like was the fact that one of my credit cards weren't supported. I like this service better than Credit Karma. There's your dagger!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

This site has help me to raise my credit score. It is an excellent tool for anyone who really wants to raise their credit score. They keep up with all your accounts and credit inquiries and alert you when some inquiry is added.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Credit Sesame is great about keeping up to date on my scores and lets me know about changes to my scores immediately. They do a great job of keeping me abreast of things going on with me and my credit. Thanks for all you do. It's a great job.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Even though I am not ready to get more credit cards, I was pleased with the choices. I don't believe in having multiple credit cards as the more I have open and don't use, the less my credit score will become. I am happy with the cards I have and if circumstances warrant, I will get another one but right now I am satisfied with my scoring, my overall "report card" and have no intentions of destroying what I worked hard to accomplish. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the free credit monitoring services and especially for the free credit score updates provided by Credit Sesame. This service has been a Godsend to me for nearly four years! I highly recommend Credit Sesame to everyone. Thank you very much!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I go to the web site once a week and check on my accounts. I have gone from a poor credit score to a excellent score because of using this website! I highly recommend using Credit Sesame if you want to get back on track and stay there.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

This is the first online credit score service which went through after I got my password as I wanted. I was surprised that my Credit Union has increased the Master Card credit limit to $800. It is the first credit card I had in several years. I thank the people who have given me access to my credit score and it shows how I can have a strategy to increase that number. I wish you well. I hope you have a business model which leads to your income statement to be in the black!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I was notified of a lower score of 764 points on Jan 31, 2019. Then on Feb 15, 2019, I received a higher score of 817 points. It was good to see the credit score rise higher by 63 points. I did not know that by switching the balances of my credit card accounts around that I would get that much of a change in my credit score.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I absolutely love the fact that I can check on my credit score for free and it doesn't reflect a credit inquiry on my credit report. Thank you so much for all the information this site provides. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

God I love this site. Accurate and timely suggestions that change with each new month. Would recommend to anyone trying to achieve and maintain credit health. This site gives great recommendations for improving your credit worthiness and ways to simplify the process.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I've subscribed to Credit Sesame for quite some time now and am pleased with the accuracy of my credit score and information available to me to apply for credit cards. Enjoy the free credit score also because there are so many things in life that don't fit into my budge.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Easy to enroll. Fast. Informative. Seems very good. Free service with benefits. I cannot imagine any negatives to being a part of this service. This would allow changes to be seen in one's credit. It appears to be a good opportunity to monitor credit. Would suggest to people.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I was pleased to find that my credit score increased due to Credit Sesame finding my credit card account with AMEX, but am still waiting for my account with Capital One Auto Loans to be recognized, especially since I've already made a payment to them.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I found Credit Sesame on one of those "19 financial things you should do before you turn 50" sites. I was skeptical but signed up anyway. I was please with the ease of looking through the tabs at the various categories. Plus, being able to see the negative areas that brought my score down...was helpful. I'm actually going to call the store where I had a late payment to see if they will remove it. The site is a bit heavy on pushing credit card offers but I understand: nothing is free! Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Very good free information, and for that I am grateful. Seems everybody's after the dollar these days. Thank you so much for taking the time to care. The service you are providing certainly helps to make a difference. God Bless.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I got an email reminder about my updated credit score. And under recommendations, the site showed what steps I could take to undertake to further improve my credit profile. One of which I followed through on. Credit Sesame has a plethora of VERY useful information. Which I have found to be invaluable. There are many avenues to improve/upgrade your credit profile/situation. Every time I learn something new about credit and it's impact & influence on our lives. Thank You Credit Sesame. A very thankful and loyal user...

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I am delighted with free credit information services provided by Credit Sesame. I like the fact that the service is free and it helps me manage my credit profile in an easier and more effective manner. I would like to recommend this service if you are interested in improving your credit profile.

Credit Sesame Company Information