4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Sesame believes in giving consumers the tools to access the details of their financial information through free credit report monitoring.

By having more insight into your credit score through our tools and daily monitoring alerts, you are enabled to make smarter financial decisions. We'll help you identify areas on your credit report that could use additional attention, like when you are overpaying on loans or credit cards or when there is a change to your home value. Visit our website today to find out how you can be on your way to financial freedom.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

347 Credit Sesame Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I do not carry balances and maneuver cards to reflect this. Never did that before. However balances show because I use cards a lot. I have not paid one cent in interest. Wish this was reflected in my history instead of balance when reported. My Experian shows 80 points less than TransUnion?? I tried Lexington Law to increase my credit but saw drop after one month and it is drawn out process. Expensive. There is no getting around I had a bankruptcy. Divorce does that.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I love Credit Sesame! Before I began following their tips, my score was stagnant at 604. Now my score is 675 and climbing. I was approved for a Chase Freedom and a Discover card based on their recommendations. I was ecstatic to see those words "Congratulations you're approved!" I am more confident and responsible with my credit now. Thank you Credit Sesame.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I have been responsible with my credit. Lender inquiries that were not initiated by myself should not be a negative. Payments have been timely and I have never overextended credit. To be fair my credit score should range between 790-800, or certainly exceed 800.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I do not use Credit Sesame often, but when I do it is easy and helpful when I act on their recommendations. I still can't believe it's FREE! Quite the bargain for something that everyone who cares about the present and future should, or does use. I recommend this Priceless service to everyone I know. (When the occasion is appropriate!)

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Great way to check on your credit score, simple and effective. You can check your score review, all debt and collections and they offer free advice on what to do to improve your score, would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a place to check there score and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Sesame?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Since I've become a member of Credit Sesame, I am more aware of my credit score. I keep up with the changes, what I'm doing that causes it to be low and what I need to do to keep it high. A great help to me on a daily basis.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Someone from my Insurance company just told me about this. So I went online, it was really easy to set up and get my credit score right away. I like the layout too. Very easy to read and understand. Thank you for offering this free service to people.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I have Credit Karma as well as Credit Sesame, and all my credit card companies who will give me my FICO score! I take 15 minutes every few days to check my credit! As soon as my score hits 800 I'll apply for a home loan! I'm getting there! I do like how any time there's a new account, both Credit Sesame and Karma will notify me and ask if it's a good account!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I have used Credit Sesame for almost 2 years and LOVE them!! They have been instrumental in helping me not only know which credit cards I should get, but helping me raise my Credit Score!! I can not think of a better company that not only guides you along your journey, but gives you advice on how to obtain your goal!! Love this site and have referred several friends to use them!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Credit Sesame supplied me with even more information than I had expected. I was expecting to just receive my credit score but they provided that and much more. I was very pleased with the free service which Credit Sesame provided.

Credit Sesame Company Information