2. Background Check Companies

4.2/5 (69 ratings)

About BeenVerified

BeenVerified provides customers with access to public records without having to visit courthouses or private organizations. Using a phone number, email, address, username or vehicle identification number, customers can access a slew of information from criminal records to hidden social media profiles.

Pros

• Unlimited reports and searches
  • Clear use guidelines
  • Easy to use

Cons

• Business services still in development
  • Unclear pricing on single reports

Bottom Line

BeenVerified makes searching public records accessible and affordable to everyone. Services for business are coming soon, and individuals will find BeenVerified’s monthly membership and unlimited services useful.

BeenVerified Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

When searching for a property address I found out the data given me was bogus. Thanks to NeighborWho an accurate and very fast search saved me a lot of time. A very complete report with lots of detail. Highly recommended!

Hi Dale,

We are equally excited that you found the information you were seeking. Thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

This company went above and beyond to credit my money back after the loss of my baby. I will recommend them to everyone. It's nice to know there's still companies who care and have compassion. I will forever be grateful.

Hi Tiffany,

We want to offer our deepest sympathies for your loss. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the services received. We strive to provide exceptional service.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

This company/app is bull. You have to call to cancel but when you call they ask you to verify what card you used and then they take whatever amount they can. I got $304.99 taken from my account and they tried for more by that time I had locked my card. DO NOT USE THIS APP/COMPANY.

Hi Jamie,

The attachment is not associated with BeenVerified as we do not accept money gram as a form of payment. I was able to research your concerns, it appears the account was created recently and cancelled two days after. The account was cancelled by one of our chat agents. You were issued a refund as requested. We are reaching out to you personally to gather more information on the number you called our records indicate that no calls were received on your account, only chat.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

I wanted to cancel my subscription before I was billed again but I didn't do it in time, so I called to get a refund..I was anxious and apprehensive because I figured it was going to be a huge hassle, but was relieved when it took not even 5 minutes and support was very kind and helpful. Thanks!

Hi Brittany,

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience.. We strive to provide exceptional service. We're sorry to see you go, but glad you were able to try out our website. Please know that you always have access to log back in and reactivate if you need our services again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I appreciated the customer service, professionalism, and customization that BeenVerified provides. I would recommend this organization for one time use or long term use. I would recommend them for one time use or to meet an individual's or company's long-term needs. I was highly satisfied with their platforms and usability.

Hi Richard,

This is awesome thank you for the recommendation! If we can provide any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I did a live chat to cancel my BeenVerified subscription. The process to cancel was very smooth. I went back on the live chat because I had forgotten to ask if there would be a refund issued. I was relieved to find that I would get a full refund. Thank you, staff at BeenVerified.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide exceptional service. We're sorry to see you go, but glad you were able to try out our website. Please know that you always have access to log back in and reactivate if you need our services again in the future.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Ms ** of Pennsylvania was truly outstanding and if I had to call again I would prefer to interact with her and her alone. She was so compose and finding my way around the site was so much easier after her tutor-ship!!!

Hi Victor,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we strive to provide exceptional service. If we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Problem fixed by Marianne **'s suggestion of using PayPal and something Mr. ** # ** did today on 7.27.21 to fix this problem today. Great teamwork by both parties. Please attach this email to their personnel folders and their up and coming annual reviews.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us we are glad that your issue was resolved. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I found errors in my report and found that one place in the app it would not let you report it. I contacted customer service and talked to an excellent customer service representative that reported the problem and also was eager to help me with other things. Excellent customer service!

Hi Tammy,

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: July 7, 2021

I needed to find a person's phone number so I could notify them immediately that their pet was in local shelter. No time to wait for an email so I came across Beenverified.com and was offered a trial period for one dollar so yes I accepted! I totally forgot to cancel on time and called customer service and the lady I spoke with was very polite and actually made me wish I didn't need to cancel my subscription. Was such a nice conversation and I learned more about the site too so I hope that someday I can return and be a member again. I found info I needed on Beenverified.com and got my job done. Thank you.

Hi Jennifer,

We are equally excited that you located the information you were seeking. We strive to provide exceptional service, thank you for sharing your experience.

BeenVerified Company Information