2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Avas Flowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers ?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 5, 2021

I placed a floral order for delivery on 4/2 and paid much more than such items delivered in the past have cost. The website indicated that delivery would be 4/3-4/4 (Easter). The next day (10:52am), I received notification that I should call so my needs would be better served. I called and was told the delivery could not be made until 4/5 because the arrangement I ordered was unavailable. This information should have been shared prior to accepting my payment. No refund was offered, just an insignificant discount on a future order. Later (8:24pm on 4/3), I received an e-mail with a link to select an alternative floral arrangement. The link does not work. These people are thieves (taking money when not having the item to deliver) with incompetent supply chain/website communication.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 2, 2021

I was sending a colleague an arrangement after a huge favor she did for me. I made a mistake using your business and thought it was a local florist so I wasn't trying to support the business rather than using 1-800 flowers or Amazon. Here is the course of events: 3/31 - I placed an order for a LUXURY arrangement of tulips online. I never received a confirmation email so I called back - spent 40 minutes on hold to then be told that there was a problem with my order. They said that the tulips had to be sent in and they wouldn't be able to deliver until 4/1. I said that was fine. I then received a tracking number. 4/1 - I looked up the tracking information and saw that my order was delivered in the afternoon.

Later that day I got a message from my friend who says that her husband was really upset when the ROSES showed up??? What roses I asked? She sends me a picture and on the card it says 10 tulips. I told her that of course I would never send her red roses! That event aside the arrangement they sent was obviously NOT LUXURY and just a simple wrong bouquet. There is nothing LUXURY about these arrangements. I would have spent $30 on something like that. Then I called customer service and waited on hold for close to an hour and I had to hang up because I had a work call come in. So I called back later and they were closed. Then I tried submitting an issue request via the website which bounced back saying that I could not reorder because my order was placed 7 days ago - WHICH IT WAS NOT! I tried that process a few times with no luck.

4/2 - I call in the morning 8:30 and wait on hold for like 40 minutes to get a customer service person and she tells me it was obviously the wrong order and that she would refund 1/2 my money (impossible because I used a stimulus card) and she would get the right order sent out and someone would call me back to confirm when. NO ONE calls back. I called back again around noon and waited on hold for like 30 minutes and had to hang up because of work. Then I called back again at 2pm and waited on hold for about 10 minutes and reached a customer service representative who after 20 minutes told me he can't help because the order was shipped in from someone else so they can't re-deliver. I insisted on speaking to a supervisor and then I spoke to him for over 30 minutes (AM STILL ON HOLD) and he proceeded to tell me they can't re-deliver either.

Then he tells me maybe he can get me store credit - I tell him that if he can get store credit he can use that money TO SEND MY FLOWERS. He says this isn't possible. I am confused as to why that doesn't make sense. DON'T SEND ME THE MONEY - SEND THE FLOWERS???? What kind of a business operates like this. Now I am still on hold waiting after 50 more minutes. I noticed that there isn't a place for reviews on their website or FB probably because this is the worst company ever. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Then I see that they again tried to refund the card I TOLD THEM can't receive payments. Now I sit on hold.... Update. After an hour on hold it hung up.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 28, 2021

I really wish I did more research before I ordered flowers for my aunt in Arizona. I thought I was supporting a small, local business. The arrangement I ordered and paid over $100 for was NOTHING like what was delivered. There wasn’t a single rose in the arrangement and the flowers were wilted and pathetic looking. They should be ashamed of themselves for charging so much and delivering cheap arrangements that look like a child put them together. People order flowers to lift people’s spirits and I was truly embarrassed when I saw the photo of what was delivered. I’ve filed a complaint and am disputing the charge through my bank. Don’t make the same mistake I made... avoid this company!

Resolution response: April 3, 2021

I'm still disappointed... however they reimbursed me full price... It's just sad they had to get a bad review before making it right.

Original review: March 27, 2021

My parents live several hrs away and haven't seen them since covid hit... So I ordered my sun, moon, star flowers.. However I didn't get an invoice they substituted with 24 roses. But that's not what they got either. Instead they sent them white, pink and yellow daisies.. It wasn't even full...I could've picked them out if their yard... Was definitely not worth $86.85. When I called and complained they knocked off $19... Which is less than the service fee of $20. I would never order from this company ever again. Can't believe they send crap. And when I wrote a review on their site it never got posted. Pretty sure they screen for only good reviews. Not worth the money...

Original review: March 27, 2021

Initially I made an error with the delivery address. Called Avas Flowers and the automatic system said that all modifications can be made online. I Made the address modification and got a successful message. The Flowers were delivered to the first address. I called customer service and the so called customer service agent said did you take a screen shot. I said I didn't think I had to. Long story short my love ones who just lost their mother didn't receive my condolence Flowers and I am out $108.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 25, 2021

I ordered flowers for same day delivery, received an email that they had been delivered. They had not. Four calls to the customer service department and 48 hours later flowers have still not been delivered.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I ordered a large arrangement, at $64.99, which was a $15 upgrade to their $49.99 arrangement. They sent me a receipt for the $64.99 arrangement, but sent the order to the florist for a small arrangement, which was listed at $39.99 and Avas Flowers would pocket the additional $25 I paid. I have photographic documentation for all of this.

When the measly little $39.99 arrangement arrived, I called and complained wholeheartedly. They promised they would send out the correct size of the arrangement ordered within 24 hours. 48 hours later, when it had NOT been received, I called them again. They told me that they had done nothing about it. I told them I wanted a refund, since, by now, the birthday happened 4 days ago. They refused and offered me a $15 refund. I said absolutely not. There is a $25 price difference between the small size they sent and the large size I ordered, so I told them I wanted a refund of the difference between what they sent and what I received. They refused. I asked them if it is worth losing a customer over the $10 difference. Apparently it is. Then they offered me $15 credit, to which I responded that, since I will never order from Avas Flowers again, it is worthless.

The only thing they would agree to is to resend what I had ordered, but this time they would send the correct item. I told them, if they did not send the large arrangement as ordered, I would take up this matter with my credit card company, and refuse to pay. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, and a real rip-off of a company. I will NEVER AGAIN order Avas Flowers.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I ordered from Avas flowers online for my daughter's birthday. She is in another state at college, and I ordered way in advance. The flowers showed up 2 days after her birthday. No email, to let me know anything. Trying to reach someone, on the telephone is near impossible. The flowers she received were not the flowers I had originally purchased. This place needs to be shut down. I wish I had read the reviews before. I tried to contact customer service after the fact also, and no response.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I ordered get-well flowers from the company--never received them. When I went to their website they claimed the flowers were delivered, yet there's no date/time, and no one signed for them. I can't reach them on the phone (it rings twice and I get a busy signal). I don't even have a valid e-mail address for Avas Flowers.

Original review: March 20, 2021

I wish I could put photos on here for you to see. We ordered 2 dozen pink flowers in a vase and paid $152.95 and were mortified at the church to see about 10 tulips in a cheap vase. It was from the mother, of her dead daughter (died at age 59 unexpectedly). Palm Harbor Florida. Cannot reach them by phone, have to submit complaint online. Shameful. We trusted them. Embarrassing. Very sad to see, in front of the podium at the church, with her name on it.

Avas Flowers Company Information