2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.53/5

Avas Flowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers ?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Ordered multicolored Rainbow arrangement online. What was sent was nothing like the pic. Pink & white only, tiny, and poorly arranged. Customer service was horrible & wanted to pick up the original. Embarrassing! Received a $7 refund on an $80 order.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

* It was not the same day delivery. It was going to be four days later so I canceled the order.

* My credit card was charged and the flowers were never delivered. It was a hassle when I spoke to a customer support representative as I was put on hold for a very long time. I'm hoping that I actually get a refund.
    * Also, I was led to believe that the flowers would be ordered through a local distributor in the area where the flowers were being delivered. I found out that this was not the case.

*Overall, not a good experience and I will not use this company again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I placed an order August 3rd for flowers for my former mother in laws 90th birthday. I paid extra for the delivery to arrive before 2 pm on her actual birthday August 4th. Here we are today August 5th still no flowers and customer service said I have to wait until 7 pm this evening to cancel the order. No refund for the extra fee charged for early delivery. I couldn't be more dissatisfied especially after being on hold for 27 minutes only to be told all I can do is offer my apologies. I would strongly encourage you to NOT ever use this company.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I was mislead by phone representative when placing my order, And paid more than expected, and they would not allow me to cancel my order. Charged for ribbon and card that should be standard on flower orders.

Resolution response: Aug. 1, 2020

The company called after my email and apologized for not making the delivery date.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Delivered the flowers a day late. I ordered them 7 days earlier. They promised they would have them there on the correct day. Also, the cost was high - for the smallest vase of roses, etc. It would have been worth it - if it was on the correct day. Even though I contacted them several times - I received no return messages. No confirmation numbers. Seems to me that this is not really a professional business.

Original review: July 31, 2020

In hindsight, I wish that I would have looked up more reviews before ordering flowers for an employee recovering at home. Avas seemed to have a an almost 5-star rating but that had to be false. A local florist was not able to deliver for a few days so I decided to try Avas after an online search. The recipient never received the flowers and never did I receive an email confirming delivery. I called their customer service and FINALLY got a real person after going through their prompts and waiting. They said they had confirmation of receipt from the "designer" meaning florist. They would only re-deliver if they could retrieve the "delivered" bouquet and call the recipient. Made no sense. I have disputed the charge with the bank on the company credit card. I reordered from a local shop and they delivered a beautiful bouquet of flowers and on time AND for half the cost. Don't waste your time and money on this company.

Original review: July 24, 2020

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FLOWER COMPANY. Flowers never bloomed. Left on door step coz I wasn't home. Customer service was no help. Insulted me with a $5.49 refund. They were a gift from my husband for my 35th bday. He didn't look up the reviews first. If he had he would have seen all the negative reviews. Definitely a lesson to learn. I have always used Proflowers and never had an issue with them. So if you are reading this use PROFLOWERS NOT AVAS. AVAS SUCKS.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Worst experience ever! I placed an order thinking it was going to be delivered same day because that’s what it said and that’s what I paid for but when I received the invoice it said it was going to be delivered until the following day. So I cancelled online and when I didn’t receive anything from them that day, I called the following day and after going through their god awful phone system I was finally able to speak to someone and she said she was going to cancel it and someone would reach out to me to confirm and to process my refund. Instead of getting anything on that, I received an email saying that my flowers had been delivered instead.

So I called yet again a few times because they either wouldn’t answer or they would drop the call after putting me on hold and after calling for the third time I finally got in touch with someone who said that there was nothing they could do because you can’t do cancellations online but again, I had already spoken to someone over the phone who said she would cancel it herself. So I got flowers delivered that I cancelled 2 hours after placing them because they failed to provide the correct date of delivery and then they were delivered either way and I didn’t get my refund because there was nothing they could do. Never use this flower shop. It’s simply despicable service.

Original review: July 21, 2020

The flowers you order are not what is delivered. There was about 1/4 of the flowers in it that were in the picture and lesser quality/cost flowers, as well. They also put in hidden charges and it's almost impossible to figure out what you are being charged for. They don't deliver the day that they say they will either. Very poorly done and handled when I contacted them with my concerns. Please look elsewhere for online flower purchases.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I ordered a balloon bouquet for same day delivery, first thing in the morning. They waited until 1 pm to call and say they didn't have the balloons, so they couldn't deliver them... But they'd upgrade the order to roses instead at no extra charge... But they couldn't deliver for another 2 days!!!! I said I NEEDED something delivered today, that was the whole reason for the order... And then the woman told me "Oh, I see you already cancelled the order!" "WHAT?!!? No I haven't!! I haven't done ANYTHING -- I've been on the phone with you!" "Nope -- I see it's been cancelled." "I HAVEN'T CANCELLED ANYTHING-- I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'D DO THAT!!" "Sorry -- we can't help you now". Click.

Avas Flowers Company Information