2.65/5
Based on 1,459 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Avas Flowers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Avas Flowers Reviews

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I Placed an order, gave credit card info, etc., after correcting the person who got everything wrong when taking the order repeating (both recipient's name, and my name, wrong message on card) everything was wrong!! (It seemed like a joke, he kept telling me about what a bad day he was having!!) After being assured everything was correct, I call the next day because I never got the e-mail confirmation that was promised and they have NO record of any order. Said, "Please hold" and they'd check (left me oh HOLD for 20 MINUTES, I had to call on another phone to get their attention that I was still on hold!!! The guy Manni ** promised he'd look into it further and would get back to me within three hours. What a surprise, I never heard from him. I had to call my credit card company to note possible fraud. My mistake, I should have just hung up the phone when the person got all my info wrong.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I do not typically write customer reviews however I feel it necessary in this case. I ordered flowers from this company for my girlfriend. Come to find out from her a few days later that the arrangement they sent was completely wrong and poorly made. I called the customer service department expecting to receive a refund for they failed to deliver the flowers I ordered. Instead they proceeded to tell me that beyond a 24 hour window no refund could be issued. They then attempted to offer a discount on my next order trying to sell me rather than address the issue. Avas Flowers is simply unprofessional they failed to satisfy me as a customer every step of the way. Do not buy flowers from these people.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Unbelievable the way this company works. Pictures shown on the website is not what gets delivered. Customer service is a slow incompetent system. They say "call customer service." When you call they tell you "do it online." When you try online on any option you choose, you will get this message "we are unable to complete your request at this time, blah blah blah".

Flower arrangement was not delivered on time at my wife's work. It took forever but finally contacted support and they said it will be deliver at my home address. Arrangement was still delivered late at my wife's work, not my home address and it was way smaller than what I ordered online. I paid for a pink vase and got a clear. Bought chocolates with the flowers and there was no chocolates delivered. Unfortunately I had to leave a 1 star rating because it won't allow me to leave no stars.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Please advise customers that this is not a locally owned business. I ordered balloons at 1:00 Chicago time for Seattle (11:00 am). I received confirmation that the order would be delivered prior to 7:00 pm. They were not delivered. I called the following day (irate) at 9:00 am Chicago time, and was told I would receive a 20% discount and the order was on its way 6:00 pm Chicago time (Seattle time 4:00 pm) the second day- balloons not delivered. Called back. Told them to cancel the order and I was told that the company is in New Jersey and I had in fact ordered them after 2:00 pm. Now, the website says that Avas is a local Seattle florist. I received a confirmation for the order accepting it for same day delivery. I believe I have been dealt with fraudulently. Amy **

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I placed an order early morning to be delivered same day for my friend's birthday. They arrived when the office was closed for lunch. This office has a clock on the door stating when they will be back. They never went back nor did they call/text my friend to find out how they could deliver them to her. So much for a surprise birthday gift for my friend. Totally took the joy out of the surprise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers ?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Do not order from this florist! I wish I had read these reviews before placing an order with them. Turns out the reviews I did see were a scam and written by them! I don't know how they can get away with this. I ordered a plant arrangement for my niece's 40th birthday and wanted it to be extra special. Otherwise I would not have paid $100.00 for it! They were supposed to include a full size card, balloons, and a big pink bow.

When I went to see her a short time later I could not believe what it looked like. The arrangement looked nothing like the picture on their website and none of the extras I paid for were included. The plant looked like something you could pick up for about $10.00, if that. So disappointed and a complete waste of money. I feel sorry for all the people who have ordered through them and thought that they were sending something nice, and the recipient probably got something really crappy! Also, when I tried to call them about this order all I kept getting was put on hold and then hung up on. Obviously they do not care about customer satisfaction, once they get your money. Do not waste your time or money on this place.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Sent sympathy flowers to my girlfriend's son's funeral. Paid for deluxe and received wilted flowers looking nothing like the picture. It was so embarrassing to have those flowers delivered under my name. I will not recommend anyone use this site so that you won’t get ripped off like I did. I wish I could post a picture of the wilted flowers. Please Beware.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I wish I would have seen these reviews before I ordered flowers from Avas and was charged for them without ever receiving the flowers! Ordered on a Thurs for delivery on a Saturday. What a scam operation with horrible customer service. Save your money and stress. Don’t use this company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

September 28, 2019, Ordered flowers for my sisters 80th birthday on Monday of this week for early a.m. delivery on Saturday, September 28. They called me at 10:40 to say they can’t deliver, maybe Monday! Monday is not her birthday. They have had all week to call and say they were unable to fill the order. I cancelled the order completely and very disappointed. I’d never use them again and would warn anyone else to use a different florist.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Do not order here!!!. They are not reliable. I order for my mom's funeral 5 days ahead. I called 3 days prior to change the funeral address and to advised the funeral is at 10am and advised them to drop off the flowers day prior. The day of the funeral no flowers arrived. I sat on hold up to 945am. My mom funeral is over. It's 3:54pm still no delivery. Someone had to go to a local florists to get me flowers. They made this day even more worse than the actual funeral. And still on hold. DO NOT USE THEM!! BBB HAS ALERT ON THEIR WEBSITE ABOUT THE AVAS.

Avas Flowers Company Information