2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.49/5

Avas Flowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avas Flowers ?

Original review: June 23, 2020

Claims free shipping in big bold letters. Get all the way to the last order sheet and Avas tacks on a $17.95 service fee. Oh, yeah shipping is free but service is more than most shops charge for shipping. Misleading and I walked away.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I ordered a gift basket for my father online on 6/19/20 with the assistance of a sales associate because the sales code was not working at check out. I was assured the order would be delivered Saturday or Sunday by noon as long as it was placed be a certain time on Friday. I tracked the order and it said it wasn't "shipped." Have been on the phone and given the run around for more than an hour, being placed on hold twice for more than 15 minutes and disconnected once. It is 3:00 on Sunday and I finally had someone say they will call back and let me know why it wasn't delivered. I don't expect a return call but did request a refund if it cannot be delivered today????

Original review: June 19, 2020

Terrible service. I ordered the premium bouquet and received the most primitive one that you can purchase from any grocery store. Never order from them. No wonder why their rating is low!!! I contacted them and they refused to accommodate my request. Customer service was rude.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Place order on Monday for delivery on Tuesday for birthday and get well. Tuesday morning I go a call and text to call them it was urgent. The plant I ordered was not available. Told Jenny a Money tree was all I was interested in. She said she could have one to me on Wednesday by noon but could NOT be sent to hospital and could not include balloons. She said she would get me an immediate credit for the balloons plus a 10% discount which would come to $20. I said OK, but the plant had to be here by noon on Wednesday. I would get a text before the plant would be delivered. Wednesday noon, plant not here.

I called Avas and talked to Carlos. He could not reach the delivery company. I told him to cancel my order. He said OK. I also went on line to the company website and canceled. After 3p the plant arrived. I have contacted the company 2 times to have them pick up the plant. All I get is an email that says my plant has arrived. Call on phone and cannot get thru. This is HORRIBLE SERVICE! OVERPRICED WITH TOO COSTLY ADDITIONAL FEES! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Original review: June 18, 2020

I love ordering from Avas Flowers, they have a great selection, good prices and have always delivered beautiful flowers on time to whomever I sent then too. I plan on definitely using them again in the future.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I ordered flowers via AVAS to be delivered to my sister in Sun City West, AZ when her husband died suddenly. This company contracts out all their work after they bill you but do not accept responsibility for the order. In this case, they contracted Aasyaa Flowers in Sun City West, AZ who unfortunately delivered to 129th Street and not my sister's address at 129th Drive. Avas tried to contact Aasya and their voice mailbox was full and they did not answer any contact via tel or email. It's been a week and I as the customer was already billed but my sister, now a widow never received the flowers. Avas did not respond since they said their contractor was at fault...and Aasyaa did not respond even though they are local to the area and should know the development multiple addresses of streets/drives.

I unfortunately paid $75 dollars to not have any product. I now have to go through my Visa company and the BBB to get a refund. I've spent 6-days and many hours trying to solve the problem and still no response from either vendor, but AVAS just strung me along and would not refund or reorder the delivery. Stay away from both AVAS and AASYAA's flowers. The lack of empathy is appalling. I have never been this disgusted in poor business practices until now. AVAS Flowers never took responsibility or seemed to make any effort to fix the problem or acknowledge the problem but they willingly took my $75 dollars and blamed their subcontractor for not delivering the flowers. From my understanding, AVAS did not pay the local florist. They contract out but simply pocketed the money and hoped I'd let it slip.

Original review: June 17, 2020

This place is a complete scam. I ordered flowers for a birthday and my card was immediately charged yet the flowers were never delivered. They will not respond to me or refund my money. I have reported them to the BBB and it appears thousands of people have had this same issue. Any positive reviews are from their employees. DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE!

Original review: June 17, 2020

1. On 6/11/20 we placed an order for delivery of flowers to a teacher we paid extra for same day delivery. 2. The flowers were never delivered. 3. On Friday 6/12 we called and was advised the flowers were on the truck & would be delivered by 7 pm. 4. The flowers were never delivered. 5. We called back after 7 & was told the florist shop was closed but your rep guaranteed the flowers would be delivered by 4 pm Saturday. As we were responsible for getting the flowers for the teacher we were already embarrassed. 6. The flowers were never delivered on Saturday.

7. We called at around 6:30 that evening & spoke to Johana. As the name of the florist could not be provided, we asked that the flowers be delivered to another address and we would then hand deliver the flowers. Johana changed the order delivery address. 9. Johana told us that Saturday delivery could not be guaranteed but would be delivered by Monday the latest by a new local florist. 10. SURPRISE - the flowers were never delivered.

We were on hold on 3 separate occasions for over 35 minutes & still it has never been explained why the flowers weren't delivered. We live in a very densely populated area of NY. Your practice of shielding your florists who have failed to do their job as promised & guaranteed, is inexcusable & against what transparency means in today's world - you did nothing but reinforce the problems with business today - no one takes responsibility! Where is compensation for our time and embarrassment - and where are the flowers? Howard

Original review: June 16, 2020

I paid over $100 for a dozen roses; they only delivered 10. My brother sent photo, horrible!! Skimpy roses with a lot of space. Sent email with photo to complain, no response. Called and as I type this review, I’m still on hold. Literally 35:40. Do not use!!!

Original review: June 16, 2020

It is rare today that you get great service, great delivery and great product all at once. But Avas Flowers hit the trifecta. I am so pleased with this company. I will definitely be coming back to order flowers in the future.

Avas Flowers Company Information