2.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

360 Auto Parts Warehouse Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 19, 2019

I was very satisfied with all the items I bought from APW and plan on returning for more as I move along on the restoring of this pickup. I was assisted by a very nice young lady. If I remember her name was Sharie. Not 100% sure on the spelling but I believe every company needs to have one of her working for them. This young lady went over and above to see that I was in fact getting the right parts I was wanting and never once got upset if I did not understand everything she was wanting. She calmly explained everything and was quick to say, "Don't worry. Ian here. We will get it all worked out." All I can say is I sure which all companies treated you this way and were concerned that you were getting what you wanted without delay it's this service that makes you want to return and do business with them again.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I love shopping with this business! I have found that their website is very easy to navigate and order online, fast delivery and great products. I have ordered parts for our Toyota pickup, Chevy Venture van, our Nissan pickup as well as parts for our friends' cars. A great business! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Calibers for my Isuzu - The service I got on the phone was phenomenal. The products were sent to the shop installing them for me on time and without any delays. They have been installed and are greatly appreciated by this individual. I will definitely shop with you guys again. Again THANKS!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Great place to get parts from. Really fast shipping and always a perfect fit. Their prices are a lot better than most other online parts houses and free shipping over 50 dollars is awesome. Their shipping rate for below 50 is also low compared to others. Thanks and keep up the great service.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have been purchasing items from Auto Parts Warehouse for a couple of years now. The parts are competitively priced and shipping is always quick. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in saving a significant amount of money compared to a local auto parts store pricing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I made an order that included the wrong parts. Then I cancelled that order and made another order. When they sent me a confirmation email, the email reflected the correct price. But when I checked my credit card account, it showed up as the price for the 1., cancelled order, a difference of about $45. I tried to communicate with them, telling them that the charge to my card was incorrect. This idiot Michael first tried to tell me that due to a back order the price went up! What??? Total ineptness! Total ignorance!

This company has a much lower rating in other rating websites, like Yelp, where it is 1.5 out of 5! I used to deal with this company in the past, where I could call them and talk to someone - if there was a problem, not so anymore! The only way to contact them is through chat, communicating with incompetent people, that will say anything to get off the chat! If you need auto parts - then find another company! There's lots of them out there - with much better ratings!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 22, 2019

Horrible contacts and with one damaged and having to return it and get replacement- HORRIBLE. Paid good money and all you wanted was to retain that and not the customer. I stupidly ordered several items for another rebuild I am doing for a 94 Ford F150 in the interim and received them all, but trust me, THAT is my last order. Horrible horrible customer support. Good Luck to you and JC Whitney.

Hi David,

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I believe a supervisor was able to address and resolve the issue when you had called last 05/31.

This public response was sent to acknowledge that we did receive your feedback.

Regards,

JCWhitney

Original review: July 12, 2019

I bought breaks from you. Had to pay shipping to send core parts in order to get credit for core. The cost for shipping was two thirds of return credit for core. Not worth buying from you. I called to complain, all I got was a sorry excuse.

Original review: May 18, 2019

My strut assembly had a core charge. I didn't read anywhere that I would have to buy the shipping to send my old parts back (core charge). Long story short. Added another $120 to the bill. Could have just bought this on Amazon for the same price and without shipping anything back.

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to resolve your issue . Rest assured, it is not our intention to subject you, or any one of our customers, to such inconvenience.

In this regards, please feel free to let us and everyone know this most recent experience. This will be highly appreciated.

If you still have any questions or concerns, please let me know and we will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bought pads and rotors (all four wheels) for my Explorer, when got the parts took to the mechanic and he said that the front rotor will not fit. Called the customer services and they said I have to pay for the return, even the fault is from their site. It asked what year, make, model and style, and then added to the cart, from the cart it shows me guarantee will fit in my car. So now I have to pay to return. They will never get a penny from me anymore. So if you want shop with them good luck.

Hi Ronei,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to resolve your issue . Rest assured that the return label will be sent to your email address. If you haven't seen it on your inbox, kindly check your junk/spam mail as well.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs