3.80/5
Based on 141 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

315 Auto Parts Warehouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 6, 2018

It’s was a great value for money. I had a good chat with one of your representatives. He made it possible for me to get the correct or accurate information before I was about to place my order. I also ordered a passenger side bearing for my Jeep Wrangler 2001. This part was the correct fitting. I was very satisfied with this product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 14, 2018

APW is a great place to order auto repair parts, most parts are high quality, at a good price, free shipping and quick delivery 3-5 business days. I use APW all the time and recommend to friends. I also like the reward points, they help in my purchases.

Original review: June 13, 2018

This was an excellent buying experience. The product is great. The prices are very low. The online shopping was easy and fast. The pictures and description accurately describe the products and make it easy to ensure customers are buying the correct product. Thanks.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Replaced a failed sway bar with a sway bar kit (GMC 2500) from APW. Price was right, quality parts, fast shipping, install went well. Have ordered from APW prior and will do so again in the future. Great product, work as described, looked good, fit great, etc. =) =) =)

Original review: June 6, 2018

The quality of the products from Auto Parts Warehouse is pretty good and they give you different options depending on what you wanna use. I’ve been purchasing body panels, bumpers and engine parts from them for more than three years. I had to return a fender once that was bent on shipping and they told me what to do, and they credited my account for it. And when my friends ask me where to get parts, I usually direct them to Auto Parts Warehouse.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: June 6, 2018

The parts (Spider Gears) arrived within a week of placing the order. They fit the application and the repair has held up for several weeks. I am one hundred percent satisfied. Thank you Auto Parts Warehouse. I would consider APW for future business.

Original review: June 6, 2018

This was my first order with APW. I ordered a Rotor and brake kit and took them over a week to email me that the part was out of stock and that I would receive a refund in about 3-5 days. When I ordered the part they said they had 4 in stock. My car is out of order until I get these parts and now I have to wait for a refund to order for another source. Not a good way to get new customers.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The customer service was very professional and an awesome price customer also professional. I have been with this company and they always strive to give me a better price. Very nice. I would recommend this company to my friends so continue offering good deals. Thank YOU.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I bought towing mirrors for my pickup that I received in a timely fashion. They went on seamlessly and work well and look good. I plan to shop Auto Parts Warehouse In the future as I find that I have a need.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Ordered a water pump, front sway bar links, upper and lower radiator hoses and serpentine belt for my Dodge Dakota with a 3.7 V-6. All parts arrived within 5 days and I was ready to go to work on Saturday. Everything was advertised as a direct fit and they were, no problems at all. This was the easiest water pump I have ever changed. Next time I need something for my truck, I will check here first.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Ordered a set of Rancho shocks for my 2002 Ford Expedition. Auto Parts Warehouse, processed my ordered, and matched a competitor's price. Was a great experience. The build quality on the Rancho's are not what I expected from a premium brand. Lots of weld spatter and uneven paint. But Auto Parts Warehouse has no control over Rancho's Quality Control. Overall I will order from them again.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very happy with the results ie item as described and GREAT Price. Unhappy with the misinformation from the phone order taker. Was told it would ship same day. NOT! Address had errors wrong state and no one cared. Luckily the ZIP code was correct so it did arrive.

Original review: June 5, 2018

My mechanic said the fans are not fitting right. He made some modification and still made noise as the fan blade caught on something when it started to turn and move. Now I just let it be this way. If I have a choice next time, I will get the exact fit.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I ordered ceramic brakes for my 2014 Ford Taurus and the prices was very competitive. I received my order in the time promised and the quality of the material was as I expected. Thanks for such wonderful service and products.

Original review: June 5, 2018

In the past I have order multiple product unknowing if it was the right item. With the assistance of your online tech all products were dead on and were sent in a timely manner from window tracts to ball joints to tie rod ends and others. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to receive parts at a reasonable price and prior to expected time of arrival. Thank you.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I ordered a front bumper grill for a Mercedes and they charged me around $90.00, when I received the grill it was for a Toyota Corolla, after a big hassle for return they try to sell me the same part only 10 inches shorter for $400.00 when it is $90.00 on eBay. Beware, not only are they incompetent but are fraudulent. To top the whole thing off, they made it seem as it was my fault that they messed up and tried to rip me off, what a joke, the people I spoke with seem as they are located in India so beware. Again do not order from this company, corrupt corrupt corrupt. Stay away, from this company. Find another company to order from or you will regret it, waste your time and your money...

Auto Parts Warehouse response

Hi Warren,

Thank you for letting us know about this matter.

We are currently investigating the issue and the last person stated that they will handle this matter for you.

Please expect a call from him within 1 to 2 business days to talk about a resolution once he is done going through the details.

Regards,

Customer Advocate

Original review: May 11, 2018

I've tried to buy the same bumper cover 3 times from you guys, it was a very frustrating experience. I've bought a lot of parts from you guys already but this time it was impossible. I had my shipping address different from the billing address and I know you guys call me to ask me about that, so last time I bought the bumper I called you guys and told you to contact me through email because my phone is not working and I work the whole day. I only received an email saying that my order was cancelled, tried calling the customer service but it wasn't helpful, also wasted my APW rewards of course.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Ordered bumper. Fit perfectly. Tried to order trim for bumper. They didn't sell it. Couldn't help me out to find right trim for bumper. What good is the bumper (which was already painted and on car) without matching trim. Customer service is in Philippines. Different time zone. Always had to call me back. First time they called I was already in bed. Then the next time, they didn't call me back.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have been on the phone with customer service. Was told that I ordered the wrong parts when I absolutely selected the Coupe (I know how many doors I have). Was then told that they didn’t know if they could take the part back. Overall horrible experience.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I mistakenly ordered the wrong color of floor mats. I contacted customer service to return them. I was very pleased with their willingness to assist me. They not only provided return instructions, they also connected me with a sales specialist to ensure I got the color and vehicle match I was looking for. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I really didn't expect their service to be so fast. I had ordered the calipers and then there they were! Man this is the fastest delivery I've yet to encountered. I'll definitely order more parts from them when in need for quick delivery! Not to mention free shipping if you order enough.

Original review: May 4, 2018

For the most part I am pleased with APW. For me the online system works as I generally know what I want and need. After standing in line at the parts counter, I am not the normal consumer. With the exception of core returns I have found my experience positive. Ordered brake calipers, core return shipping exceeded core deposit. Calipers were shipped from CA which is close. Return to NY, not feasible. I complained and after painful communications from a foreign call center, I was given a return address, still exceeded cost of cores. Summary: if you know what you want, it is a deal pending there is no core return. Just add the core into the cost when shopping.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Correct parts delivered quickly. Seemed to be high quality. Mucho satisfied. Have and would buy from again. Very Good prices compared to all sources researched. Happy days as customer. You buy, you like too!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Three times I've tried to apply APW Reward points to my orders. Each time it deducts the applied Reward points from my balance, but it NEVER applies them to my current order! This is HOGWASH! I seldom buy from APW for that one reason. GET SOMEONE TO FIX IT asap.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

Hi Steve,

Good day!

Thank you for allowing us resolve your concern.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-913-6119 option 7 ext 9919.

APW Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 4, 2018

I needed a number of additional parts for my Subaru Impreza when I bought the kit for changing the timing belt and pulleys and water pump. The plastic covers are made of a flimsy, low-grade plastic with separate gaskets that swell when wet with engine oil. The metal nuts embedded in the plastic will spin easily when dismantling. These parts were not available from APW. A number of video tutorials mention the problems I mentioned. Seems like an income generator if they were readily available in your stock. The timing belt and water pump quality were disappointing because the timing marks were off by half a tooth and the water pump impeller was not cast iron; it was stamped steel which did not fit as tightly with the housing making it less efficient. The delivery speed was very quick and the pulley quality and seal quality for the cams and crank were very good. Thank you.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I’ve been fixing automobiles for over 40 years. I ordered an exhaust system for my 2007 Subaru Impreza, the muffler pipe hit the rear axle. I returned the system only to be charged 36$. I was told I ordered the wrong muffler. I was told I ordered for a sedan instead of a wagon. Here’s the thing, if you go to Rock Auto it’s the same muffler for a sedan or a wagon. I explained this to one of the customer support to no avail. I written an email to customer support and was told the same. I’ve deleted my account and will never purchase another thing. In the last couple months I probably spent near a thousand dollars with this company. Never again.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have placed 3 orders with APW in the last 2 months or so. I have been 100% satisfied with everything to do with each experience. Including prices, great shipping policy, ease of ordering, and quality of products to choose from. Thank you for being a quality operation.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I generally just order from the site and I've not had to return a part yet! The 3 times I've called the Customer Service was impeccable! From finding the exact part, or just part of it in my case, to helping me with my points to redeem. Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

Original review: May 3, 2018

Some people are made for greater things my experience with Cristina was one of a kind. She did everything possible to get me the right part and answered all questions regarding my wrong order. Very professional individual. My first call was very disappointing speaking to an operator so I decided to talk to a different individual, what a difference did she make.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have placed thus far 3 orders from Auto Parts Warehouse. Every order has been accurate and delivered on time. So far every part I searched for has been in stock. I will continue to order and I highly recommend others to feel confident using Auto Parts Warehouse.

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs