Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.50/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Auto Parts Warehouse

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Auto Parts Warehouse Reviews

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I ordered a distributor and it was no good, so I had to return it. The return service person was so very knowledgeable and concerned with my problem. He walked me through the whole return process and made it simple to follow. I like the fact that the replacement part came back in a timely manner and I didn't have to send the bad one back before I got the replacement. I was also given a return label so I didn't have to pay to ship back the bad part. (Thanks) The replacement part works just fine. Thank you very much returns department for a painless replacement transaction.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Helpful website, ensuring I was ordering the correct part for my vehicle. Quick shipping ensured I received the order before the estimated delivery date. A go to for all of my auto parts requirements!! Would definitely recommend this site for all my gear head friends!

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I was very satisfied with all the items I bought from APW and plan on returning for more as I move along on the restoring of this pickup. I was assisted by a very nice young lady. If I remember her name was Sharie. Not 100% sure on the spelling but I believe every company needs to have one of her working for them. This young lady went over and above to see that I was in fact getting the right parts I was wanting and never once got upset if I did not understand everything she was wanting. She calmly explained everything and was quick to say, "Don't worry. Ian here. We will get it all worked out." All I can say is I sure which all companies treated you this way and were concerned that you were getting what you wanted without delay it's this service that makes you want to return and do business with them again.

Original review: April 18, 2019

The customer service is very prompt and on point. I contacted them after order was placed. They reviewed my email and got back to me with approx $12 discounted on the order. Great email exchange. I thanked them and subsequently placed a few more orders.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Always have a good experience throughout the purchase process! Also when I have made a mistake when purchasing a part the customer service has offered solutions to resolve the matter!! The parts are affordable and arrive promptly! I will continue to purchase parts in the future!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

When I got the part I needed, the black plastic looked in similar worn condition as my existing sensor. The metal on the new sensor actually had a bit more corrosion than my existing one! I plugged it in and it seems to have fixed the issue, but I wonder how long the part will last since it appears to be a USED part. Furthermore, beware Alaska shoppers... they rip you off for shipping. For a small plastic part that fit in a small envelope (could've fit ten in there), they charged me $30 shipping! At work, my brother deals with shipping auto parts up here, and he said some companies will try to rip you off for shipping because "it's Alaska". There was no special shipping for this, just the typical USPS air freight, so no special care or handling that would cost more. Will think twice before ordering from Auto Parts Warehouse again. Gave 2 stars instead of one only because the part seems to work, and deserves some credit.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I made an order that included the wrong parts. Then I cancelled that order and made another order. When they sent me a confirmation email, the email reflected the correct price. But when I checked my credit card account, it showed up as the price for the 1., cancelled order, a difference of about $45. I tried to communicate with them, telling them that the charge to my card was incorrect. This idiot Michael first tried to tell me that due to a back order the price went up! What??? Total ineptness! Total ignorance!

This company has a much lower rating in other rating websites, like Yelp, where it is 1.5 out of 5! I used to deal with this company in the past, where I could call them and talk to someone - if there was a problem, not so anymore! The only way to contact them is through chat, communicating with incompetent people, that will say anything to get off the chat! If you need auto parts - then find another company! There's lots of them out there - with much better ratings!

Original review: July 22, 2019

Horrible contacts and with one damaged and having to return it and get replacement- HORRIBLE. Paid good money and all you wanted was to retain that and not the customer. I stupidly ordered several items for another rebuild I am doing for a 94 Ford F150 in the interim and received them all, but trust me, THAT is my last order. Horrible horrible customer support. Good Luck to you and JC Whitney.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

Hi David,

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I believe a supervisor was able to address and resolve the issue when you had called last 05/31.

This public response was sent to acknowledge that we did receive your feedback.

Regards,

JCWhitney

Original review: July 12, 2019

I bought breaks from you. Had to pay shipping to send core parts in order to get credit for core. The cost for shipping was two thirds of return credit for core. Not worth buying from you. I called to complain, all I got was a sorry excuse.

Original review: May 18, 2019

My strut assembly had a core charge. I didn't read anywhere that I would have to buy the shipping to send my old parts back (core charge). Long story short. Added another $120 to the bill. Could have just bought this on Amazon for the same price and without shipping anything back.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to resolve your issue . Rest assured, it is not our intention to subject you, or any one of our customers, to such inconvenience.

In this regards, please feel free to let us and everyone know this most recent experience. This will be highly appreciated.

If you still have any questions or concerns, please let me know and we will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs