3.76/5
Based on 128 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 12, 2018

300 Auto Parts Warehouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 12, 2018

I ordered a front bumper grill for a Mercedes and they charged me around $90.00, when I received the grill it was for a Toyota Corolla, after a big hassle for return they try to sell me the same part only 10 inches shorter for $400.00 when it is $90.00 on eBay. Beware, not only are they incompetent but are fraudulent. To top the whole thing off, they made it seem as it was my fault that they messed up and tried to rip me off, what a joke, the people I spoke with seem as they are located in India so beware. Again do not order from this company, corrupt corrupt corrupt. Stay away, from this company. Find another company to order from or you will regret it, waste your time and your money...

Hi Warren,

Thank you for letting us know about this matter.

We are currently investigating the issue and the last person stated that they will handle this matter for you.

Please expect a call from him within 1 to 2 business days to talk about a resolution once he is done going through the details.

Regards,

Customer Advocate

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I've tried to buy the same bumper cover 3 times from you guys, it was a very frustrating experience. I've bought a lot of parts from you guys already but this time it was impossible. I had my shipping address different from the billing address and I know you guys call me to ask me about that, so last time I bought the bumper I called you guys and told you to contact me through email because my phone is not working and I work the whole day. I only received an email saying that my order was cancelled, tried calling the customer service but it wasn't helpful, also wasted my APW rewards of course.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Ordered bumper. Fit perfectly. Tried to order trim for bumper. They didn't sell it. Couldn't help me out to find right trim for bumper. What good is the bumper (which was already painted and on car) without matching trim. Customer service is in Philippines. Different time zone. Always had to call me back. First time they called I was already in bed. Then the next time, they didn't call me back.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have been on the phone with customer service. Was told that I ordered the wrong parts when I absolutely selected the Coupe (I know how many doors I have). Was then told that they didn’t know if they could take the part back. Overall horrible experience.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I mistakenly ordered the wrong color of floor mats. I contacted customer service to return them. I was very pleased with their willingness to assist me. They not only provided return instructions, they also connected me with a sales specialist to ensure I got the color and vehicle match I was looking for. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I really didn't expect their service to be so fast. I had ordered the calipers and then there they were! Man this is the fastest delivery I've yet to encountered. I'll definitely order more parts from them when in need for quick delivery! Not to mention free shipping if you order enough.

Original review: May 4, 2018

For the most part I am pleased with APW. For me the online system works as I generally know what I want and need. After standing in line at the parts counter, I am not the normal consumer. With the exception of core returns I have found my experience positive. Ordered brake calipers, core return shipping exceeded core deposit. Calipers were shipped from CA which is close. Return to NY, not feasible. I complained and after painful communications from a foreign call center, I was given a return address, still exceeded cost of cores. Summary: if you know what you want, it is a deal pending there is no core return. Just add the core into the cost when shopping.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Correct parts delivered quickly. Seemed to be high quality. Mucho satisfied. Have and would buy from again. Very Good prices compared to all sources researched. Happy days as customer. You buy, you like too!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 4, 2018

Three times I've tried to apply APW Reward points to my orders. Each time it deducts the applied Reward points from my balance, but it NEVER applies them to my current order! This is HOGWASH! I seldom buy from APW for that one reason. GET SOMEONE TO FIX IT asap.

Hi Steve,

Good day!

Thank you for allowing us resolve your concern.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 800-913-6119 option 7 ext 9919.

APW Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 4, 2018

I needed a number of additional parts for my Subaru Impreza when I bought the kit for changing the timing belt and pulleys and water pump. The plastic covers are made of a flimsy, low-grade plastic with separate gaskets that swell when wet with engine oil. The metal nuts embedded in the plastic will spin easily when dismantling. These parts were not available from APW. A number of video tutorials mention the problems I mentioned. Seems like an income generator if they were readily available in your stock. The timing belt and water pump quality were disappointing because the timing marks were off by half a tooth and the water pump impeller was not cast iron; it was stamped steel which did not fit as tightly with the housing making it less efficient. The delivery speed was very quick and the pulley quality and seal quality for the cams and crank were very good. Thank you.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I’ve been fixing automobiles for over 40 years. I ordered an exhaust system for my 2007 Subaru Impreza, the muffler pipe hit the rear axle. I returned the system only to be charged 36$. I was told I ordered the wrong muffler. I was told I ordered for a sedan instead of a wagon. Here’s the thing, if you go to Rock Auto it’s the same muffler for a sedan or a wagon. I explained this to one of the customer support to no avail. I written an email to customer support and was told the same. I’ve deleted my account and will never purchase another thing. In the last couple months I probably spent near a thousand dollars with this company. Never again.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have placed 3 orders with APW in the last 2 months or so. I have been 100% satisfied with everything to do with each experience. Including prices, great shipping policy, ease of ordering, and quality of products to choose from. Thank you for being a quality operation.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I generally just order from the site and I've not had to return a part yet! The 3 times I've called the Customer Service was impeccable! From finding the exact part, or just part of it in my case, to helping me with my points to redeem. Thanks guys! Keep up the great work!

Original review: May 3, 2018

Some people are made for greater things my experience with Cristina was one of a kind. She did everything possible to get me the right part and answered all questions regarding my wrong order. Very professional individual. My first call was very disappointing speaking to an operator so I decided to talk to a different individual, what a difference did she make.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have placed thus far 3 orders from Auto Parts Warehouse. Every order has been accurate and delivered on time. So far every part I searched for has been in stock. I will continue to order and I highly recommend others to feel confident using Auto Parts Warehouse.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have used Auto Parts Warehouse several times over the past 3-4 years. I have found their prices to be the cheapest out there but they are quality parts and their customer service is fantastic. I recommend them to anybody I can when they need anything for their vehicles!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I'm not satisfied with the interaction between customer service representative and me. When I order the part was fallowing all the information and instructions in your Web page to order a part. I received the wrong part. You send me 2001 v70xc rear brake hoses, instead front brake hoses. When I called you, the representative. Blame me for the wrong part, but wasn't enough, she told me I need to pay for send it back. I must wait 4 days for the instructions and return number. I found the same part, excellent brand half your price, it arrived before your intrusion for return the wrong parts. You lost a customer, I knew another great company. Thank you for your service. I'm done with you.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Oscar and Jose have been great. They were knowledgeable and responsive to my needs. I couldn't find what I needed on my own so they stepped in to give me the information and helped me complete my order. It is the ability to contact APW when I need the extra help.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Sales reps make sure the part they're sending match the car, which is very important for me as I'm a dealer. The parts always come as expected and they have great discounts when you order often! Only problem is shipping takes a little while to Florida, which holds me back from buying sometimes, but definitely a good parts resource to have!!!

Hi Michelle,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to address your concern. Rest assured, it is not our intention to subject you, or any one of our customers, to such inconvenience.

If you still have any questions or concerns, please let me know and we will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 3, 2018

Very pleased with my recent purchases from Auto Parts Warehouse. They are very professional and everything was delivered on time and exactly the way it was advertised. Will most certainly do business with them again. I also like the fact that their website is very easy to navigate. Once I had submitted my car information, it was easy to sort/find items I needed.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I order parts from Auto Parts Warehouse fairly often other than shipping being a little slow and sometimes confusing with the multiple locations so sometimes I have parts coming from one warehouse and other small different and it gets confusing when I’m getting spark plugs and then coils and different packages but it’s a frustration I can live with. The pictures are always fairly detailed show the product that I am ordering so I can compare to the parts that I am replacing. Makes my job as a mechanic easier with little to no guesswork. I love the experience with doing business Auto Parts Warehouse.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have been using APW for a couple years now. I have never NOT found the parts I need and at a very good price. I always get coupons in my inbox, and the free shipping over 50$ is always a bonus! I always recommend APW to my friends and family members (several of them are mechanics). How can you go wrong!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I ordered a hood, fender, headlight, front bumper cover and fog light. The fender was delivers in around 4 days. All the other parts came together and took around two weeks to arrive. The hood and front bumper cover were damaged. Instead of calling and trying to get credit and send them back and waiting a long time, I just paid body shop to repair them. I will not order any more body parts from Auto Parts Warehouse.

Original review: May 3, 2018

The parts I ordered were exactly what I needed at 1/3 of the cost of retail stores. I love that I can select my ride and it will give me a list of parts that are compatible. I recommend APW to everyone!! Shipping is a little slow but I am willing to sacrifice time to save the $$$.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I called APW to order brake pads and rotors. I was joined on the line by a service tech and he recommended an EBC kit which had all the parts I needed. When the parts arrived the rear rotors were too large, pads were ok and so were the front parts. I did not discover the problem until I installed the fronts. I tried to return the rotors and the person told me it was a kit and the mfg. would not accept. This is APW problem not mine. Since then I have been waiting for a response. Not good customer service. I am not happy as APW does not seem to care about their customer!

Original review: May 3, 2018

Good prices. Great shipping and tracking. Terrible return procedure that is difficult to find on the site. Would be good to have a returns link in plain site. Other than returns everything else is easy and fast. Keep up the good work but fix the return procedure.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Great parts and great prices. Can't think of anywhere else I would get parts from. Told some of my friends and family to get their parts from this site for low prices and great parts and thinking of what I need next.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Love, all I imagined. Great product, great quality, shipped very safely and quickly. Would not buy from any other place for my truck other than this one. Never has let me down, website easy to use and understand. And if I need help they are always friendly and punctuate on getting back with me.

Original review: April 27, 2018 Auto Parts Warehouse it is the place to buy parts. I have not got a part that doesn't fit, always on time or early even when promise, customer service very helpful.

Yes I could buy parts in all the parts store all around me, but I place my order wait for it.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Never had an issue. Fast and accurate orders. The website is very easy to navigate. Products are fair priced and fit perfectly to the application intended. I usually buy stuff for my older vehicles and when I use a parts store they either don't carry it in stock or carry it at all. Then if you have to order it it can take weeks to receive. APW is fast and carry stuff you ordinarily can't get at other stores. Thanks.

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs