3.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

345 Auto Parts Warehouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Order Bostech fuel injector shown as in stock on the website only to have my payment refunded due to being out of stock. Contacted APW service and was told to call to check later to confirm the part was in stock which I did and was told they checked and it was definitely in stock, again purchased the part, again refunded due to being out of stock. So I called again later on same thing, was told they checked they had it, refunded again. Mailed APW asked them to explain was told it will be followed up on and they would get back to me, didn't happen. Mailed APW and was told to phone again the same people who had already mislead me 3 times. I can't uderstand why they do this.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

We received your response today. We tried to call you but the call was not going thru. An email was also sent to you.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

This company resells parts from different parts stores and distributors. They do not stock anything and most of the time they say they have something in stock when they actually have no idea. I would not recommend them in any way. I ordered a battery for my vehicle and I called the same day and they promised me that they have it in stock. A week later I got a bumper instead!! I couldn't believe it and when I called all they said was "I'm sorry but it appears that the item is not in stock". So after waiting a week, I got the wrong part, then all they wanted to do is setup a return and couldn't do more for me. Take my advise and don't waste your precious time.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

This company need a better knowledge staff of making promise to their customer. I was told by two different customer service rep. from Auto Parts Warehouse I can get my part overnight by pay extra shipping so I did. And two day later no part. I check on FedEx shipping it was ground. I call back and spend 45 minutes again. I was told they reissuing new overnight. The next day still no part. I call to get my refund on my overnight shipping and forty-five minutes later. I was lead to believe they are doing me a favor by refunding me the shipping cost. What a joke! I had to explain to my customer at the shop. It was my first time dealing with this vendor and I won't charge my customer for labor for good faith. This is my first and my last dealing with this company.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I love shopping with this business! I have found that their website is very easy to navigate and order online, fast delivery and great products. I have ordered parts for our Toyota pickup, Chevy Venture van, our Nissan pickup as well as parts for our friends' cars. A great business! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Calibers for my Isuzu - The service I got on the phone was phenomenal. The products were sent to the shop installing them for me on time and without any delays. They have been installed and are greatly appreciated by this individual. I will definitely shop with you guys again. Again THANKS!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered a head gasket kit for a volvo v40, it came open and parts were missing. Exhaust manifold gasket, thermostat housing Gaskets, valve stem seals, coolant pipe gasket. I paid 134.00 for the kit. Talked to three people, was offered a new head gasket kit, then I get another call and I was offered 20.00 dollars. Frustrated I took the twenty. So I ended up chasing around for these missing parts and in the end cost me more. I will not use your service again ever.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Bought these tires, fast delivery tires look good and ride good, I have ordered numerous parts from Auto Parts Warehouse over the past several years and never been dissatisfy. I have recommended Auto Parts Warehouse to numerous people and will continue to do so.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Late Delivery. I cannot review anything yet as my order appears to be coming slower than Pony Express wandering around the U.S. I will be happy to review this order after it has arrived and I can install it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I ordered the wrong part and 3 months later went to install it and it was obviously wrong. They processed the return with no questions. I thought I would have to scrap it, but they surprised me. They are my go to company for future purchases.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

In the last year I have bought a new ac compressor with all parts to rebuild the system. Pads an rotors front an rear for my 2003 Dodge Durango R/T. And new headlight upgrades. Everything fit perfectly!! Great job. A+++. If I need parts I will order again!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Great place to shop for your car or truck needs. It's easy and has reasonable prices. Compare to AutoZone and Advance Auto, great value. You get the product real fast considering you're ordering online. Thanks again Auto Parts Warehouse for all of your help.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Customer service is great. I had issue with the bushings in my lower control arms. I'm lost and they allow me to upgrade for just a few dollars difference in shipping them to me and I will always do a Auto Parts Warehouse. Great customer service RockAuto.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

When trying to get a warranty replacement it was like pulling teeth. It should not be that difficult or have taken that long for a warranty to process. We have placed many many orders through your company and the service is terrible!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I placed my order on September 4th; unfortunately the package was delivered on the wrong address, I tried to contact the local USPS office but they can't help me, I tried to find someone on the address that was delivered but is empty, I came back to the customer service and Joy ** offer me a replacement or refund. And now Renabesh ** said that it is not possible!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Ordered aluminum AC line. When I received it someone had bent it so it would fit into the box, that was too small. It was creased almost closed on both ends. Got another sent and sent other one back. The replacement wasn't bent however the part had been opened and a seal and fitting removed. This was done prior to boxing. Having no ac in the south isn't good. Not sure what is going on at the warehouse and shipping depts but needs to be checked into.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Tried placing the order online but your website would not function. Ended up having to place the order by phone. This is the second time I have had this happen. Maybe you ought to look at your website and try to solve these problems.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Great prices fast delivery highly recommend friendly and beat AutoZone by 112 dollars on a radiator. I'm happy. Beat everybody prices. Ordered shocks, brake routers. I have been telling everyone that I talk to about the great prices.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Canceled order on 7/17/2018. I thought it was the end problem. Well even though order was canceled, Your warehouse shipped the order on 7/27/2018. So my card was charged for items I no longer wanted. Seems you need to wake up your warehouse workers. Order sat on someone's desk for 10 Days. Way to go. Don't think I'm going to refer this company to anyone...

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I ordered the hinges REPC582901 for the truck bed that the tailgate slides onto for pivoting. The orientation of the oblong pivot was incorrect and did not match what I saw in the online picture. I requested a replacement and asked that they investigate their stock to see that it matches the picture. The replacement I got was exactly the same so it never got checked.

The only reason I did not call them back for another replacement was because I had a hunch they would not follow through with the quality check so I ordered the tailgate hinge set REPC582904 at that time. This allowed me to swap ends of the tailgate and the bed frame location of the oblong part that was oriented for the driver's side orientation. Original was on the passenger's side installation. If you are looking to get the hinge to match the picture of REPC582901, you might as well order the REPC582904 or you will be doing the same thing I did. Look at the picture and you will see what I am talking about on the orientation being incorrect.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I can say that the quality of the parts I get is good. My issue is with the app or ordering online. I can’t enter a city/state. So, I’m unable to complete my order, but I used points for a discount. They are gone forever.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have been purchasing items from Auto Parts Warehouse for a couple of years now. The parts are competitively priced and shipping is always quick. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in saving a significant amount of money compared to a local auto parts store pricing.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I've made several purchases from Auto Parts Warehouse and never an issue. Good pricing, customer service and timely shipments. However, their billing policy is not one I can get on board with. On my last order, the total amount was debited from my account (or put on hold, as customer service says) to confirm sufficient funding. Parts are shipped from various warehouses and each warehouse debited the cost of whatever part it was shipping. To date, they debited my account 6 times.

Meanwhile, the amount placed on hold is still unavailable to me. Customer service says the hold was released, my bank says otherwise. My money is being held hostage until the entire order is shipped. My account is very well funded, so I'm not concerned. I can't condone this practice and will be returning the parts had they arrive and will no longer patronize Auto Parts Warehouse. This policy may affect those on a tight budget and unable to have funds frozen for any amount of time.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I purchased items 3 times now from Auto Parts Warehouse. Everything came in a timely manner. One order I had to return and the staff was more than happy to help me with my return authorization. The rewards program is really good and I've already saved $100 on my third order. I will continue to utilize them for my auto parts needs.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Bought this rack and pinion for my car and within a couple of months while driving I lost control of my steering. Luckily I wasn't on a freeway going fast or it could have been much worst. I pulled over and checked that my right front wheel is completely not responding to my steering wheel. Had a mechanic check my car and find out that my inner tie rod had snapped in two completely disabling my right front tire. Auto Parts Warehouse has a low quality products that endangers people's lives. Never again will I buy parts from Auto Parts Warehouse and endanger my family's life. One thing Auto Parts Warehouse did was teach me a life lesson, NEVER COMPROMISE MY FAMILY'S SAFETY.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Benchmark OE Replacement Catalytic Converter (50 States) - I placed the above order on June 7, 2018. As of June 21, 2018, I have contacted Auto Parts Warehouse several times to address this order I have never received. My last contact was with Kim. I spoke to Kim on July 17, 2018. Kim assured me that the charge for order would be removed from my credit card. As of today, I have not received that credit to my account. Also, I contacted **. I did return the muffler and my credit card was adjusted with that purchase. In my opinion, Auto Parts Warehouse is failing with their customer service. Please, I could your assistance with this transaction.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Im very satisfied with the way they made my order feel easy. They were fast and explained my options to me in a way I understood the parts I was ordering. Representative was helpful and made time to listen to my concerns. The knowledge and training is great.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I’ve been happy with your service. Shipping has been timely, prices are good, accuracy of parts ordered has been flawless. My only suggestion would be to not allow a ‘don’t know’ option when selecting a car submodel to order parts. This caused me to order incorrect parts. Perhaps having a VIN decoder attached to your site would have identified the sub model of a car and avoided the situation I had. (I ordered brake rotors for a Subaru and they were incorrect due to sub model selection)

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Parts always are delivered in timely fashion, they always fit and my mechanic is impressed!!! Have never had a problem, don't know about the return policy, never had to return anything. I also like the rewards policy, I feel the company appreciates my business...

Original review: July 6, 2018

It’s was a great value for money. I had a good chat with one of your representatives. He made it possible for me to get the correct or accurate information before I was about to place my order. I also ordered a passenger side bearing for my Jeep Wrangler 2001. This part was the correct fitting. I was very satisfied with this product.

Original review: June 14, 2018

APW is a great place to order auto repair parts, most parts are high quality, at a good price, free shipping and quick delivery 3-5 business days. I use APW all the time and recommend to friends. I also like the reward points, they help in my purchases.

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs