3.72/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

332 Auto Parts Warehouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I placed my order on September 4th; unfortunately the package was delivered on the wrong address, I tried to contact the local USPS office but they can't help me, I tried to find someone on the address that was delivered but is empty, I came back to the customer service and Joy ** offer me a replacement or refund. And now Renabesh ** said that it is not possible!

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Ordered aluminum AC line. When I received it someone had bent it so it would fit into the box, that was too small. It was creased almost closed on both ends. Got another sent and sent other one back. The replacement wasn't bent however the part had been opened and a seal and fitting removed. This was done prior to boxing. Having no ac in the south isn't good. Not sure what is going on at the warehouse and shipping depts but needs to be checked into.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Tried placing the order online but your website would not function. Ended up having to place the order by phone. This is the second time I have had this happen. Maybe you ought to look at your website and try to solve these problems.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Great prices fast delivery highly recommend friendly and beat AutoZone by 112 dollars on a radiator. I'm happy. Beat everybody prices. Ordered shocks, brake routers. I have been telling everyone that I talk to about the great prices.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Canceled order on 7/17/2018. I thought it was the end problem. Well even though order was canceled, Your warehouse shipped the order on 7/27/2018. So my card was charged for items I no longer wanted. Seems you need to wake up your warehouse workers. Order sat on someone's desk for 10 Days. Way to go. Don't think I'm going to refer this company to anyone...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I ordered the hinges REPC582901 for the truck bed that the tailgate slides onto for pivoting. The orientation of the oblong pivot was incorrect and did not match what I saw in the online picture. I requested a replacement and asked that they investigate their stock to see that it matches the picture. The replacement I got was exactly the same so it never got checked.

The only reason I did not call them back for another replacement was because I had a hunch they would not follow through with the quality check so I ordered the tailgate hinge set REPC582904 at that time. This allowed me to swap ends of the tailgate and the bed frame location of the oblong part that was oriented for the driver's side orientation. Original was on the passenger's side installation. If you are looking to get the hinge to match the picture of REPC582901, you might as well order the REPC582904 or you will be doing the same thing I did. Look at the picture and you will see what I am talking about on the orientation being incorrect.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I can say that the quality of the parts I get is good. My issue is with the app or ordering online. I can’t enter a city/state. So, I’m unable to complete my order, but I used points for a discount. They are gone forever.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have been purchasing items from Auto Parts Warehouse for a couple of years now. The parts are competitively priced and shipping is always quick. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in saving a significant amount of money compared to a local auto parts store pricing.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I've made several purchases from Auto Parts Warehouse and never an issue. Good pricing, customer service and timely shipments. However, their billing policy is not one I can get on board with. On my last order, the total amount was debited from my account (or put on hold, as customer service says) to confirm sufficient funding. Parts are shipped from various warehouses and each warehouse debited the cost of whatever part it was shipping. To date, they debited my account 6 times.

Meanwhile, the amount placed on hold is still unavailable to me. Customer service says the hold was released, my bank says otherwise. My money is being held hostage until the entire order is shipped. My account is very well funded, so I'm not concerned. I can't condone this practice and will be returning the parts had they arrive and will no longer patronize Auto Parts Warehouse. This policy may affect those on a tight budget and unable to have funds frozen for any amount of time.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I purchased items 3 times now from Auto Parts Warehouse. Everything came in a timely manner. One order I had to return and the staff was more than happy to help me with my return authorization. The rewards program is really good and I've already saved $100 on my third order. I will continue to utilize them for my auto parts needs.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Bought this rack and pinion for my car and within a couple of months while driving I lost control of my steering. Luckily I wasn't on a freeway going fast or it could have been much worst. I pulled over and checked that my right front wheel is completely not responding to my steering wheel. Had a mechanic check my car and find out that my inner tie rod had snapped in two completely disabling my right front tire. Auto Parts Warehouse has a low quality products that endangers people's lives. Never again will I buy parts from Auto Parts Warehouse and endanger my family's life. One thing Auto Parts Warehouse did was teach me a life lesson, NEVER COMPROMISE MY FAMILY'S SAFETY.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Benchmark OE Replacement Catalytic Converter (50 States) - I placed the above order on June 7, 2018. As of June 21, 2018, I have contacted Auto Parts Warehouse several times to address this order I have never received. My last contact was with Kim. I spoke to Kim on July 17, 2018. Kim assured me that the charge for order would be removed from my credit card. As of today, I have not received that credit to my account. Also, I contacted **. I did return the muffler and my credit card was adjusted with that purchase. In my opinion, Auto Parts Warehouse is failing with their customer service. Please, I could your assistance with this transaction.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Im very satisfied with the way they made my order feel easy. They were fast and explained my options to me in a way I understood the parts I was ordering. Representative was helpful and made time to listen to my concerns. The knowledge and training is great.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I’ve been happy with your service. Shipping has been timely, prices are good, accuracy of parts ordered has been flawless. My only suggestion would be to not allow a ‘don’t know’ option when selecting a car submodel to order parts. This caused me to order incorrect parts. Perhaps having a VIN decoder attached to your site would have identified the sub model of a car and avoided the situation I had. (I ordered brake rotors for a Subaru and they were incorrect due to sub model selection)

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Parts always are delivered in timely fashion, they always fit and my mechanic is impressed!!! Have never had a problem, don't know about the return policy, never had to return anything. I also like the rewards policy, I feel the company appreciates my business...

Original review: July 6, 2018

It’s was a great value for money. I had a good chat with one of your representatives. He made it possible for me to get the correct or accurate information before I was about to place my order. I also ordered a passenger side bearing for my Jeep Wrangler 2001. This part was the correct fitting. I was very satisfied with this product.

Original review: June 14, 2018

APW is a great place to order auto repair parts, most parts are high quality, at a good price, free shipping and quick delivery 3-5 business days. I use APW all the time and recommend to friends. I also like the reward points, they help in my purchases.

Original review: June 13, 2018

This was an excellent buying experience. The product is great. The prices are very low. The online shopping was easy and fast. The pictures and description accurately describe the products and make it easy to ensure customers are buying the correct product. Thanks.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Replaced a failed sway bar with a sway bar kit (GMC 2500) from APW. Price was right, quality parts, fast shipping, install went well. Have ordered from APW prior and will do so again in the future. Great product, work as described, looked good, fit great, etc. =) =) =)

Original review: June 6, 2018

The quality of the products from Auto Parts Warehouse is pretty good and they give you different options depending on what you wanna use. I’ve been purchasing body panels, bumpers and engine parts from them for more than three years. I had to return a fender once that was bent on shipping and they told me what to do, and they credited my account for it. And when my friends ask me where to get parts, I usually direct them to Auto Parts Warehouse.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The parts (Spider Gears) arrived within a week of placing the order. They fit the application and the repair has held up for several weeks. I am one hundred percent satisfied. Thank you Auto Parts Warehouse. I would consider APW for future business.

Original review: June 6, 2018

This was my first order with APW. I ordered a Rotor and brake kit and took them over a week to email me that the part was out of stock and that I would receive a refund in about 3-5 days. When I ordered the part they said they had 4 in stock. My car is out of order until I get these parts and now I have to wait for a refund to order for another source. Not a good way to get new customers.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The customer service was very professional and an awesome price customer also professional. I have been with this company and they always strive to give me a better price. Very nice. I would recommend this company to my friends so continue offering good deals. Thank YOU.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I bought towing mirrors for my pickup that I received in a timely fashion. They went on seamlessly and work well and look good. I plan to shop Auto Parts Warehouse In the future as I find that I have a need.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Ordered a water pump, front sway bar links, upper and lower radiator hoses and serpentine belt for my Dodge Dakota with a 3.7 V-6. All parts arrived within 5 days and I was ready to go to work on Saturday. Everything was advertised as a direct fit and they were, no problems at all. This was the easiest water pump I have ever changed. Next time I need something for my truck, I will check here first.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Ordered a set of Rancho shocks for my 2002 Ford Expedition. Auto Parts Warehouse, processed my ordered, and matched a competitor's price. Was a great experience. The build quality on the Rancho's are not what I expected from a premium brand. Lots of weld spatter and uneven paint. But Auto Parts Warehouse has no control over Rancho's Quality Control. Overall I will order from them again.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very happy with the results ie item as described and GREAT Price. Unhappy with the misinformation from the phone order taker. Was told it would ship same day. NOT! Address had errors wrong state and no one cared. Luckily the ZIP code was correct so it did arrive.

Original review: June 5, 2018

My mechanic said the fans are not fitting right. He made some modification and still made noise as the fan blade caught on something when it started to turn and move. Now I just let it be this way. If I have a choice next time, I will get the exact fit.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I ordered ceramic brakes for my 2014 Ford Taurus and the prices was very competitive. I received my order in the time promised and the quality of the material was as I expected. Thanks for such wonderful service and products.

Original review: June 5, 2018

In the past I have order multiple product unknowing if it was the right item. With the assistance of your online tech all products were dead on and were sent in a timely manner from window tracts to ball joints to tie rod ends and others. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to receive parts at a reasonable price and prior to expected time of arrival. Thank you.

Auto Parts Warehouse expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Auto Parts Warehouse, founded in 1995 and based in Carson, California, is an online distributor of automobile parts and accessories. They offer a broad product selection and flexible payment options.

• Product selection: Auto Parts Warehouse offers over half a million automobile parts and accessories in a variety of product categories including bumpers, fenders, grilles, hoods, mirrors, auto body styling, emblems and much more.

• Price matching: Auto Parts Warehouse aims to offer its products at the lowest prices. Many of its products are up to 70% off retail prices, but if you find any product advertised for a cheaper price by a competitor, Auto Parts Warehouse will match or beat the price. Simply fill out a Price Match Quote form on the website.

• Flexible payment plans: In addition to standard payment methods like all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, check, money order and wire transfer, qualified customers can apply for Bill Me Later, also known as Paypal Credit. This payment method allows customers to make a purchase without a credit card. You’ll have six months to pay your bill in full before you begin to accrue interest.

• Extended warranty options: All purchases are covered by a limited 90-day warranty for product defects, plus any additional manufacturer warranties that might be available. You can purchase extended warranty plans on certain items to offer more peace of mind.

• Orders over $50 ship free: Most orders over $50 qualify for free USPS ground shipping in the contiguous United States. Some items like performance parts or oversized packages have to be shipped via FedEx or freight and don’t qualify for free shipping.

• Best for: experienced auto parts buyers and customers who want a large selection of accessory and modification options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs