Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.50/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Auto Parts Warehouse Reviews

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

This company need a better knowledge staff of making promise to their customer. I was told by two different customer service rep. from Auto Parts Warehouse I can get my part overnight by pay extra shipping so I did. And two day later no part. I check on FedEx shipping it was ground. I call back and spend 45 minutes again. I was told they reissuing new overnight. The next day still no part. I call to get my refund on my overnight shipping and forty-five minutes later. I was lead to believe they are doing me a favor by refunding me the shipping cost. What a joke! I had to explain to my customer at the shop. It was my first time dealing with this vendor and I won't charge my customer for labor for good faith. This is my first and my last dealing with this company.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I love shopping with this business! I have found that their website is very easy to navigate and order online, fast delivery and great products. I have ordered parts for our Toyota pickup, Chevy Venture van, our Nissan pickup as well as parts for our friends' cars. A great business! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Calibers for my Isuzu - The service I got on the phone was phenomenal. The products were sent to the shop installing them for me on time and without any delays. They have been installed and are greatly appreciated by this individual. I will definitely shop with you guys again. Again THANKS!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered a head gasket kit for a volvo v40, it came open and parts were missing. Exhaust manifold gasket, thermostat housing Gaskets, valve stem seals, coolant pipe gasket. I paid 134.00 for the kit. Talked to three people, was offered a new head gasket kit, then I get another call and I was offered 20.00 dollars. Frustrated I took the twenty. So I ended up chasing around for these missing parts and in the end cost me more. I will not use your service again ever.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Bought these tires, fast delivery tires look good and ride good, I have ordered numerous parts from Auto Parts Warehouse over the past several years and never been dissatisfy. I have recommended Auto Parts Warehouse to numerous people and will continue to do so.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Late Delivery. I cannot review anything yet as my order appears to be coming slower than Pony Express wandering around the U.S. I will be happy to review this order after it has arrived and I can install it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I ordered the wrong part and 3 months later went to install it and it was obviously wrong. They processed the return with no questions. I thought I would have to scrap it, but they surprised me. They are my go to company for future purchases.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

In the last year I have bought a new ac compressor with all parts to rebuild the system. Pads an rotors front an rear for my 2003 Dodge Durango R/T. And new headlight upgrades. Everything fit perfectly!! Great job. A+++. If I need parts I will order again!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Great place to shop for your car or truck needs. It's easy and has reasonable prices. Compare to AutoZone and Advance Auto, great value. You get the product real fast considering you're ordering online. Thanks again Auto Parts Warehouse for all of your help.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Customer service is great. I had issue with the bushings in my lower control arms. I'm lost and they allow me to upgrade for just a few dollars difference in shipping them to me and I will always do a Auto Parts Warehouse. Great customer service RockAuto.

Auto Parts Warehouse Company Information