Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.49/5

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Auto Parts Warehouse Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: April 30, 2019

For Auto Parts Warehouse, I’m not pleased at all with their product. I bought a catalytic converter from them and it barely fit. Even after the site said it will fit. The bolts stripped out, the neck didn’t have the bend that it was supposed to have so it was hitting on the frame. Because I needed my car ASAP, I had to modify the neck of the pipe and cut the studs out and put my own in. FYI I know what I’m doing. I’ve been doing this for 15 years. I bought other aftermarket parts and have never had so many problems. I will never buy another thing from these guys again, and won’t recommend anyone to buy from them. I hope this review help other consumers and help them not run into the headache I ran into.

Original review: April 21, 2019

Sent me wrong struts due to their online error. Had to send back and they again sent wrong struts a 2nd time. Took almost a month to get my money back after several calls and emails. They kept $10 of my refund as well. Absolutely horrible experience.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Helpful website, ensuring I was ordering the correct part for my vehicle. Quick shipping ensured I received the order before the estimated delivery date. A go to for all of my auto parts requirements!! Would definitely recommend this site for all my gear head friends!

Original review: April 19, 2019

I was very satisfied with all the items I bought from APW and plan on returning for more as I move along on the restoring of this pickup. I was assisted by a very nice young lady. If I remember her name was Sharie. Not 100% sure on the spelling but I believe every company needs to have one of her working for them. This young lady went over and above to see that I was in fact getting the right parts I was wanting and never once got upset if I did not understand everything she was wanting. She calmly explained everything and was quick to say, "Don't worry. Ian here. We will get it all worked out." All I can say is I sure which all companies treated you this way and were concerned that you were getting what you wanted without delay it's this service that makes you want to return and do business with them again.

Original review: April 18, 2019

The customer service is very prompt and on point. I contacted them after order was placed. They reviewed my email and got back to me with approx $12 discounted on the order. Great email exchange. I thanked them and subsequently placed a few more orders.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Generally good product. Shipping time is reasonable. But the packaging needs lots of improving. Twice I had ordered items and there was not enough padding in the box. My control arm were just in plastic bags. When they arrived they were coming through the box and banged up. I didn't appreciate that. I had just spent over 200 dollars and it was not packaged properly.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Always have a good experience throughout the purchase process! Also when I have made a mistake when purchasing a part the customer service has offered solutions to resolve the matter!! The parts are affordable and arrive promptly! I will continue to purchase parts in the future!!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Would not honor warranty claim on a 5yr warranty of exhaust pipe, sent pics as required, documentation as needed and still nothing. Pipe was less than 2 yrs old. ALSO SENT TO CORPORATE WITH NO RESPONSE so poor service comes from the top. It's not worth my time to buy from here with this kind of service.

STAY AWAY.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I ordered a power steering pump for my car. It showed up in great condition and I installed on the car. Now I need to return the CORE. The instructions are so inconvenient and confusing it make it almost not worth it. 1. Cost is on you. 2. The packing reads to return the core in original manufactures box, then in the instructions it tells you to place that box into another and ship it. This adds cost of box and added weight to the shipment. They should make returning the CORE much easier. It's going to cost me $25.00 to ship this back for a credit of $60. Not even worth it.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for sending us your feedback and letting us addressed the issue.

Your concern surely help us identify those areas that we still need to work and improve on. As what we have discussed, we’ll just wait for the return tracking number of your return.

Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Order Bostech fuel injector shown as in stock on the website only to have my payment refunded due to being out of stock. Contacted APW service and was told to call to check later to confirm the part was in stock which I did and was told they checked and it was definitely in stock, again purchased the part, again refunded due to being out of stock. So I called again later on same thing, was told they checked they had it, refunded again. Mailed APW asked them to explain was told it will be followed up on and they would get back to me, didn't happen. Mailed APW and was told to phone again the same people who had already mislead me 3 times. I can't uderstand why they do this.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

We received your response today. We tried to call you but the call was not going thru. An email was also sent to you.

Auto Parts Warehouse Company Information