Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.50/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Auto Parts Warehouse offers a wide variety of aftermarket and performance parts for all types of cars, trucks, and SUVs. With a comprehensive product catalog, you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience for your vehicle.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Auto Parts Warehouse Reviews

Original review: May 18, 2019

My strut assembly had a core charge. I didn't read anywhere that I would have to buy the shipping to send my old parts back (core charge). Long story short. Added another $120 to the bill. Could have just bought this on Amazon for the same price and without shipping anything back.

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to resolve your issue . Rest assured, it is not our intention to subject you, or any one of our customers, to such inconvenience.

In this regards, please feel free to let us and everyone know this most recent experience. This will be highly appreciated.

If you still have any questions or concerns, please let me know and we will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bought pads and rotors (all four wheels) for my Explorer, when got the parts took to the mechanic and he said that the front rotor will not fit. Called the customer services and they said I have to pay for the return, even the fault is from their site. It asked what year, make, model and style, and then added to the cart, from the cart it shows me guarantee will fit in my car. So now I have to pay to return. They will never get a penny from me anymore. So if you want shop with them good luck.

Hi Ronei,

We appreciate that you let us know about your experience, and gave us the chance to resolve your issue . Rest assured that the return label will be sent to your email address. If you haven't seen it on your inbox, kindly check your junk/spam mail as well.

Sincerely,

Customer Advocate Team

Original review: May 10, 2019

Spoke with gentleman named Harry, agreed on a price of $60 per headrest for 2. I was told shipping would be between 20-40 which is reasonable. The next day I am told shipping is $180 because it was coming from Wisconsin. The most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Original review: April 30, 2019

For Auto Parts Warehouse, I’m not pleased at all with their product. I bought a catalytic converter from them and it barely fit. Even after the site said it will fit. The bolts stripped out, the neck didn’t have the bend that it was supposed to have so it was hitting on the frame. Because I needed my car ASAP, I had to modify the neck of the pipe and cut the studs out and put my own in. FYI I know what I’m doing. I’ve been doing this for 15 years. I bought other aftermarket parts and have never had so many problems. I will never buy another thing from these guys again, and won’t recommend anyone to buy from them. I hope this review help other consumers and help them not run into the headache I ran into.

Original review: April 21, 2019

Sent me wrong struts due to their online error. Had to send back and they again sent wrong struts a 2nd time. Took almost a month to get my money back after several calls and emails. They kept $10 of my refund as well. Absolutely horrible experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse?

Original review: April 18, 2019

Generally good product. Shipping time is reasonable. But the packaging needs lots of improving. Twice I had ordered items and there was not enough padding in the box. My control arm were just in plastic bags. When they arrived they were coming through the box and banged up. I didn't appreciate that. I had just spent over 200 dollars and it was not packaged properly.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Would not honor warranty claim on a 5yr warranty of exhaust pipe, sent pics as required, documentation as needed and still nothing. Pipe was less than 2 yrs old. ALSO SENT TO CORPORATE WITH NO RESPONSE so poor service comes from the top. It's not worth my time to buy from here with this kind of service.

STAY AWAY.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I ordered a power steering pump for my car. It showed up in great condition and I installed on the car. Now I need to return the CORE. The instructions are so inconvenient and confusing it make it almost not worth it. 1. Cost is on you. 2. The packing reads to return the core in original manufactures box, then in the instructions it tells you to place that box into another and ship it. This adds cost of box and added weight to the shipment. They should make returning the CORE much easier. It's going to cost me $25.00 to ship this back for a credit of $60. Not even worth it.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for sending us your feedback and letting us addressed the issue.

Your concern surely help us identify those areas that we still need to work and improve on. As what we have discussed, we’ll just wait for the return tracking number of your return.

Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Order Bostech fuel injector shown as in stock on the website only to have my payment refunded due to being out of stock. Contacted APW service and was told to call to check later to confirm the part was in stock which I did and was told they checked and it was definitely in stock, again purchased the part, again refunded due to being out of stock. So I called again later on same thing, was told they checked they had it, refunded again. Mailed APW asked them to explain was told it will be followed up on and they would get back to me, didn't happen. Mailed APW and was told to phone again the same people who had already mislead me 3 times. I can't uderstand why they do this.

Auto Parts Warehouse response

We received your response today. We tried to call you but the call was not going thru. An email was also sent to you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

This company resells parts from different parts stores and distributors. They do not stock anything and most of the time they say they have something in stock when they actually have no idea. I would not recommend them in any way. I ordered a battery for my vehicle and I called the same day and they promised me that they have it in stock. A week later I got a bumper instead!! I couldn't believe it and when I called all they said was "I'm sorry but it appears that the item is not in stock". So after waiting a week, I got the wrong part, then all they wanted to do is setup a return and couldn't do more for me. Take my advise and don't waste your precious time.

Auto Parts Warehouse Company Information