toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It works great right. Every time I use it it makes me feel good. Very efficient and very recommendable to others that I know and they will love it too. The quality of the food is amazing. It taste great and has no bitter aftertaste. I feel very healthy and my energy is really high, and I feel more happy. The customer service is great. They are quick and get all my questions answered right away. They are nice and know their information. Like being a part of the family. The value is 100%. You get what you pay for and not breaking the bank either. Very inexpensive for the product you receive. That is why I keep coming back.

I started Medifast on June 27, 2015. I was in a stressful situation. I had just gone to see my sister for the last time. She had terminal brain cancer. I began my journey with Medifast when I came home and started losing weight right away. I talked to my sister and her husband weekly. The simplicity of the Medifast program made it easy to lose the weight without the added stress of meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking meals, etc. My counselor was very understanding and helpful as I lost about 2 pounds a week. I lost a total of 40+ pounds and went from a size 12 to a size 4! The Medifast program was amazing and my counselor, Hannah and everyone on the staff were very friendly and encouraging along the way! I feel a lot healthier and in control of my body. Thank you Medifast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to lose a little bit of weight and Medifast helped me to achieve my weight loss goals. It’s tough to start with it, but once you get into a rhythm of using it, it’s not too bad. The food is not something you’d want to eat every day or all the time, but it’s great for weight loss. I'm still using Medifast and it’s doing what I wanted it to do. It’s working just fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend told me about Medifast and it was easy so I went with them. I've used it before and I was very successful. It helped me lose weight but unfortunately, I went off and then gained weight again and now, I'm back on it again. I feel fine and I have more energy. All in all, I like Medifast. It's slow and steady and it's a really good program for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I haven't been as faithful as I should in achieving my weight loss goals. In 2012, I got really serious and I did exactly as I was supposed to with Medifast and I stayed right on track. And because of that, I lost about 25 pounds. But over the years, I've gained it back again. I've been real diligent now. This is day three, and I'm already down three pounds. I know that if I stay focused and do it, then I'm gonna get the results I want. It's just that when circumstances creep in, the self-discipline flies out.

I like the foods. There was one time where the popcorn literally tasted like cardboard and was really bad. Then the company was really quick to ask what I wanted instead and they replaced that free of charge. I really like the bars, the shakes, and I absolutely love the mashed potatoes. They are so good. So, there are a few things that are my favorites and I just stick to.

I don't like to cook so Medifast is a good alternative for me because I just grab what I like or I'll stick it in the microwave for 60 or 90 seconds then I'm good to go. I feel full. As long as I stay with every three hours, it's good for me. So, I'll do breakfast at 9:00, lunch at 12:00, do a 3:00 snack and then dinner at 6:00, and then something again at 9:00. That does really well for me and I don't feel hungry at all. I really love the brownies and the chocolate chip soft baked cookies. That helps to curb my sweet tooth because I've got a really bad one. It makes me feel like I can still have the things that I want but I don't have to feel guilty about it.

We tried doing where they send the food automatically. But with my husband's work, that didn't work well with us. So, I just order it whenever I need it or when we have the money. The kicker right there is that it's about the same amount that I would spend on groceries but it's a lot to put up front. So, I wish it was a little bit cheaper.

The plan helps eases into portion control and putting better nutrients in the body instead of eating to eat. With the Medifast, it keeps me satiated enough that I'm not gonna go running for a cheeseburger or to RB's or Dairy Queen. I recommended Medifast to my girlfriend in California who was extremely overweight. She went to the counseling and did absolutely fantastic. Then she went on maintenance and she stayed with it. She's probably my biggest success story.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medifast?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like Medifast very much. If I want to order, I talk to someone and they are always good. Medifast is a very good weight loss program and more people should be on it. I like that they have a very big choice of what you would like to purchase and the fact that it's very easy to fix if you are out and you have to have lunch. You just have a bar and have water and you're done. It's very simple but you have to stick to the plan if you want to lose weight. Medifast wants you to have five meals and then have lean and green for dinner. The bad part is it's expensive. But once you lose the weight, you have to stay on a low-calorie diet. You can be on this forever so it's good. I would recommend them. The experience is good if losing weight is the final goal.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Medifast has been okay. I was on it for about seven months the first time and lost about 40 lbs. I chose to go back because it works for me. I just got through my first month and I’m a little off the wagon but I have lost about 10 lbs. I do eat five times a day and sometimes I don't feel hungry but there’s some things I don’t like. I'm gonna give them a call to try to switch out a couple of the products that I don’t like, provided they don’t charge me. However, I’ve been feeling very hungry recently but I’m exercising, too, so I don’t know if that’s it or whatnot. Nevertheless, Medifast does work very well if you do it and exercise. Next time, I’m going to go further. I quit too soon the last time. And I need to go through a transition which I didn’t do before.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did Medifast like five years back and I lost a lot of weight. My brother was a representative and he sold it. And now, I just called up the number again online. I wanted an opportunity to lose weight again, and since it had breakfast and lunch, it's easier for me. Everything's pre-planned and I just eat what they give me. At first, it was hard because my stomach had to get used to the little bits every two to three hours. Now, it's like I can go the whole day without big meals and I think that's what's helping me to lose.

It's really easy to order every time I call. The team I've had there was wonderful and the food comes the next day. I get enough for the month, for $329, and it's less than what I would spend in a week on food and it's for myself so it's not bad. I lost 15 pounds in a month, however, I'm experiencing a lot of pain, like gas loading. So, I've been adding a shake with fruits to maybe wean off of it. I'm gonna see my doctor so he will tell me. It could be gall bladder or something like that. But it takes off the weight and it helps you to learn to eat again. I would definitely recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have friends that tried Medifast and I wanted to try it myself. I followed the diet to the letter and it was not good. The food was inedible and it was too hard to swallow. I was able to choke it down, but I'd rather lose weight slowly than have to be miserable with what I'm putting in my body. Although I liked the bars and they tasted like a regular Granola bar. They also didn't pressure me when I went to cancel, which was nice. Overall I'm a bit irritated that I wasted money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did Medifast back in the late 80's when I was heading up a weight loss program at the doctor's chiropractic office in Waco, Texas. I've lost weight before and continued with Medifast after that. I use it to control my weight and it's a great program. It's always been a good experience. However, they've taken away all my favorite food. And I travel for a living and it makes it difficult. The cream soups were always the easiest to do on the road. I live in hotels and I don't always have a microwave, but I almost always got a coffee maker. So, if I can get 8-ounce of hot water and mix it with those cream soups, it was great. But they've discontinued all those so I don't like that. Other than that, Medifast is really successful. I like the bars, the shakes, and the different stuff. I have recommended them to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I heard about Medifast from friends and it seems like it was working for others. Since going through the diet, I've had a reasonable weight loss and I feel satisfied between meals. I'm getting there in terms of achieving my weight loss goals.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've known about Medifast for many years and they have lots of options as far as the meals go. It helped me choose smaller meals because they have portions. And if I eat portion meals and then drink plenty of water afterwards, I can go two hours. The portions are smaller, like with the bars or the bags of chips, but they're proper sized. I've lost a couple of pounds and I hope to lose more but I have lost enough.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine at work lost a hundred pounds on Medifast and introduced me to it. His coach has also lost a hundred pounds so I gave it a shot. First time, having a coach was very helpful. There were times I got a little hungry and they told me I had to eat more. I did it for about three months and I lost 45 pounds. Then, I stopped because I hit my goals. And then, recently, I wanted to challenge myself for 90 days as a discipline kind of thing knowing I would lose weight but I didn't want to get caught up in numbers.

I didn't like the fact that it took two weeks to get the food because I'm excited once I order it. Anyway, I got the food and did it for 90 days. I called ahead of time to work with their service people to change up some of the food because I like some more than others. And then they told me it would be shipped out on the 11th. Four weeks went by and I'm out of food and it would take another two weeks. I waited then I called and they said they didn't send it because of my card. So I called the bank and there's lots of money in it. But they didn't call me and did nothing so I was three weeks out with no food. So I quit. I told them to cancel it. If they have called me, I would've ordered it, I would have been back on track.

I lost 20 pounds but it's not where I want to be. I don't have much support as far as someone not calling me saying I need my food and I got a problem with my card. They sent me an email but I don't check my email. They could have called me. But from this time versus the last time, the food is a whole lot better with more choices. Some of it was good. I like the fact that they added in the lean and green meals. I did it without a coach and I would love to do it again, but I just didn't have the time to wait again. I'm satisfied with Medifast, except the customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in a trial to Johns Hopkins. They had a program that I went through seven years ago and I had lost 75 pounds through them. I went 10 months and I had to go every week to check in, there was a doctor involved. But they used Medifast as their system. Then, I gained the weight back because I have cancer and I had to have chemo for nine months so that's what I've been kind of using since then. I'm using Medifast with something else that my doctor has given me as far as an appetite suppressant. I don't do well with all the meals being Medifast and I also had gotten a gout so it's better for me not to have four or five meals.

I'm not hungry and the medicine assists that for a longer period of time. But since it's protein-based, I definitely feel good after that. I follow the pattern of still eating every two to three hours. I usually have a protein shake in the morning and I'm really having two bars a day. I've lost 35 pounds since last June and I have another 25 to go that I'm working on to have that body by the fall. Now, the only thing I'm not happy with is I have to pay an extra surcharge to get the ready-to-drink shake sent to my house. Other than that, I'm happiest when I'm going with the simplest plan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend told me that Medifast controls the amount of food you eat and that it was easy to use. I then decided to go with it and I’ve been using it for years now. It has worked for me and I definitely feel healthier because I lost weight. The supplement that has 9 or 11 grams of protein keeps me from getting hungry. And I didn't have to do a lot of preparation. Medifast is a good program, that's why I've recommended it to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Medifast is a very easy thing for me to do. I will go throughout the day having four or five bars and then have a regular dinner at night and I can keep the weight off. I've been doing it for a long time and I feel a lot better and when I get off of it, I gain weight. Then, six or seven months ago, they've been wildly inconsistent. I get 10 boxes of the Smores bars and inside the same box, I'll have two or three that have no chocolate on the bottom or I'll have one or two that have no marshmallows on top. I'm throwing away a considerable amount of bars because if I only get to eat four or five bars a day, I don't want them to be devoid of chocolate. I want the product to be right. I called 30 days ago and told them that they should fix the problem and I was disappointed with their response because they didn't like that I pointed it out. But this last problem notwithstanding, I've recommended it to a number of people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Medifast has been successful for me and I've been using it on and off for years. I called last week when I placed my last order but I didn’t realize I signed up for monthly deliveries. I got a shipment which was okay, but then I didn’t want the shipment in February because I only use it for maintenance right now. The guy who I spoke with was very helpful. All in all, I love the product and I like that they've got the soups. I feel happier, healthier and satisfied. I don’t overeat with it and it keeps me full. I tell everybody about Medifast and they see the results in me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I worked with a nephrologist who used Medifast and he lost 100 pounds. I also went with it and I have lost 4 pounds so far, and it's in the right direction. There are plenty of options and I'm satisfied with the meals. However, some of the food taste like vitamins. My bedtime snack is vitamins-infused wine and if they can also make a wine for snack, that would be perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Medifast is helping stabilize my blood sugar. I also don’t feel as many swings as I normally do when I was eating like I did previously. It's nice to feel consistent and not craving things. I start to feel hungry about every two and a half to three hours. Their website is pretty user-friendly, and they’ve expanded with some of the snack options recently. I recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter and my granddaughter both had amazing success on the Medifast program a couple of years ago and in fact, they both hit their targets. Unfortunately, they didn’t do the follow-up so they're back on it now. We're all going on a big vacation in April and I cannot go down there looking like a manatee so I'm on it too. The first couple of days were a little rough because I was used to eating whenever I wanted which was every time I get tired or frustrated, which was a lot. And so being structured, even though it's two to three hours between eating anything, was hard, I did it and I'm getting good results. I'm not hungry between meals and if I do get hungry, I'll look at my watch and my water bottle and realize I haven’t had enough water. So I try to drink half of it before lunch and the other half before I go to bed which fills me a bit or I'd notice that it's time to eat something. It's like listening to my body instead of my emotions.

I ordered the first meals over the phone but I'll probably be doing it online and with the automatic every 30-day shipment. The thing I'm getting used to the most is the lean and green meals. My husband and I ordered the first 30-day and we're sharing the food and so I have been cooking. I work from home, so sometimes that is mentally tiring and he’ll ask what's for supper and I'd tell him to just go and get something. So thinking about what we're going to eat for dinner and cooking is a bit different, but I'm finding that I'm enjoying it. The Medifast meals are remarkably good. I'd like to have something more substantial, cooked, hot and fiberful. I've gone on the internet at my daughter’s recommendation and found some things to fix like cauliflower, pizza, and some macaroni and cheese meal that’s cauliflower-based.

I have done similar programs before like Slim4Life, which I wasn’t as satisfied with, but I didn’t have the option of these recipes or actual food. They would tell me to have a chicken breast and some salad, but there wasn’t a lot of variety in their program. I want something besides salad and with Medifast, I can do that. Then there's the Marie Osmond’s program where we order 30 days of food and they send it, but there are way too many carbs in it for me and it has things like ice cream and a dessert every day and that’s my downfall. With Medifast, I had not had cravings so far and I've got the eating out plan that came in in our package. It is expensive though, but having a heart attack is probably more expensive. I'm at the end of my first week, so I haven’t had a chance to get bored with any of the food so far. I think that my husband and I are going to be wildly successful on this program.

My daughter heard about Medifast from a friend. She tried it and it works very well for her, so I decided to try it too. It was the only thing that really worked and did so really well for almost a year. Medifast sends packets of dried food and it’s self-serving. You're only having bread or carbs, other than what they designate. They didn’t give a meal plan. You can eat so much of this and it’s counted as a condiment or counted as a protein. But if you stick to eating the little meals, they’re about 100 and some calories per meal. You eat one of these meals every three hours.

My daughter started and got a whole bunch of brownie mix. I can eat brownies all day. But that didn’t last for two months and she got tired of brownies. It’s a little packet and you put three teaspoons of water, you stir it up, put it in the microwave for 100, 1 minute and 15 seconds and you’ve got a brownie. It might not taste as good as the bakery ones, but it’s sweet, it’s chocolate, and it satisfies. I like a lot of the country food such as the cheese pizza bites and BBQ bites. It has the consistency of Cheetos and although it's not quite as tasty or quite as healthy, it has that crunch.

You can have a hard cooked egg too. If you’re cooking shrimp, you can have a medium sized shrimp for your lean and green meal or you can have a chicken breast. You can eat real food with it. But you don’t eat dairy ‘cause it has sugar in it. The packets are measured out to cuts about 11 grams of protein. So you’ve got protein, so much carbs, and so much sugar. It’s measured to a point where if you stay with this plan and you drink your 8 to 10 glasses of water all day too, it puts your body in a state where it can burn fat. That’s how it works. If you don’t eat enough it goes into starvation mode and you don’t lose any weight, instead, you’re going to gain weight. But if you stick with the program exactly the way they designated it, you get to the point it takes about three days and your body is in fat burning mode. When you first practice, you can lose as much as 10 pounds a week for the first two weeks.

If you stick to the plan regularly you will lose two to three pound every single week. And that is worth its weight in gold. But you have to get your head in the right spot. I eat either salmon, chicken breast, cod, Morning Star veggie burger thing and salads, broccoli or cauliflower as my lean and green meal. It has to be a certain weight and what have you. You get a lot of protein. You can also eat olive oil and coconut oil. You can have almond milk or even non-fat milk. You still have lactose which is a sugar so it can help you.

You feel full once you’re on the program and you’re eating it every two and a half hours. Sometimes you have the number to eat that last one meal of five, ‘cause after supper you are full ‘cause you’ve eaten real food. After the three days when you get into it eating regularly and drinking the water, you don’t feel hungry. You can eat other food too like the brownies, a certain amount of nuts as a snack or maybe a couple of air-popped popcorn crunch. It isn’t terribly satisfying, but sometimes the crunch is what I’m looking for. The program is one of the few things that work on a continuing basis.

My daughter has a coach but I don’t like when people call me and ask me questions so I decided to wing it and it works. I’ve been on Weight Watchers three different times and I lost some weight on there, maybe at the 20, but it takes so long. I sometimes wonder if I should be eating all these dairy product. But I’m eating much and I lost the weight and I’m healthy. I don't have to do any special cooking with the Medifast program and although it's a little expensive, I’d rather pay the money than do all the work. I enjoy that they are just as good, if not even better with their ways to eating healthily and losing weight than to work out.

I lost 50 pounds following the program, but then I gained it all back again. I was still trying to do the Medifast, but I’ve been on cruises and vacations. These interfered and now I’m really in trouble and I’m trying to stick to it. I am confident that I can make it work, but sometimes life interferes and it’s hard to eat the five meals, do the one lean and green and get all my water in. You really have to invest in it and do it. If you stick to it, it does work and it works really well. But all you need is a couple of meals out and then you have a three-day period of sticking strictly to it before it starts working again. It’s easy to stick to but you have to really say that you're doing it. It has to be worth it. Thinking that it’s going to cost me about $3,000 a year, I could motivate myself by thinking that in a year I’m going to weigh 50 pounds less. I’m going to be healthy and feel better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Medifast was recommended by my doctor and though it didn't help me achieve my weight loss goals, it showed me a way to do it. It was very informative having their recipes, their portion size, and the frequency. I could see or read other comments of people who never feel full but I felt fine in between meals. Also, the options they gave me were more than I expected. However, I cancelled with them last month because of expense reasons.

Having always struggled with my weight I have been extremely happy to finally have something that is working for me. It has helped me to lose 30 pounds so far and hopefully more. The shakes are quite tasty and very filling. You won't be disappointed in your choice. Especially when you're running around all sexy fit! This has been a miracle worker for me and I would gladly pay whatever asked plus some to get these shakes. I can't put a price on finally being healthy. Customer support is also friendly and knowledgeable about their product. All questions were quickly answered and they were very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I listen to a lot of AM radio and Medifast is on the radio all the time. They were also handy that’s why I decided to go with them when I got sick and tired of being sick and tired. And just last week, I noticed that I had to hitch up my pants another notch on my belt and that’s a good thing. However, I'm feeling hungry between meals. I still have a craving for sugar especially after lunch.

Also, I didn’t know there were options when I've had my first box so I got a bunch of stuff and I go "why did they send me two mashed potatoes?" They're putting things that went into trash immediately. So the second box just got reordered and I thought of trashing the whole box and edit my box. I added some stuff I haven’t tried and some stuff I know I like. I tried doing it online but it wasn’t that easy so I had to call Medifast and they talked me through it. I tried to delete the box, but they won't let me delete it until I added some more stuff to it. And they’ve become troublesome when I want to stop altogether because I don’t want any more of it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was on Medifast years ago. When I first did it, there was nothing but shakes but now, there are more options. From time to time, I go on it to lose a little weight and when I reach what I want, I get off of it and enjoy life. I recommend it to all my friends. It's not going to fill them up, but they have to train themselves to get used to it.

Several years ago, some of our professional acquaintances had used Medifast and highly recommended it, so my husband and I tried it. We went on the program together five years ago, and were very successful on it. But maintenance has been an ongoing issue. My husband had decided that he wanted to go back on the plan and lose some weight and then go back and do maintenance. I lost weight as outlined by the plan, anywhere from three to five pounds a week. I was satisfied with the food, but my husband struggled more with it. At the time we started, they didn't have any entrees and things that we got this time around.

My husband and I did the Starter Variety Pack. He’s made the brownie and a couple of other things and found them to be very enjoyable, so we’ll continue to order those to supplement and facilitate his ability to manage his caloric intake during the day, especially when he’s at work and is craving something. However, he doesn’t care for the bars and I got very tired of them by the time we were done with the program, but we enjoy the shakes and entrees very much.

We also found other bars that is over the counter that were pretty comparable to Medifast and add a little more variety. He found that to be helpful and having been through the whole program and transitioning into maintenance, it just seemed like he wants to lose a few pounds this time. Realizing that there's a broader variety of food made him feel like he can make better choices during the day. Also, there is a quick and easy meal, especially if I'm on the road and he's home alone with our teenage daughter, that he can just pop in and know that he's eating properly in the evening, which has been a nice change. My husband is using the Medifast program this time around as a way to jumpstart his being more disciplined about his weight loss desires and how to achieve them.

Our first experience with Medifast has led us to realizing that it’s a reliable program which my doctors were very supportive of, saying that it was well managed. My daughter-in-law is a registered dietician and she went over the entire plan before we were allowed to order it the first time around and agreed that it was well-balanced and wouldn’t do us any harm. We feel like w0ith all the options out there, Medifast is the one that we’re comfortable with.

My husband and I were very pleased with the program. It felt very good, strong, and healthy. We like the way it works and having gone through it religiously and very judiciously the first time, we know we can manage our weight loss by either modifying it and accepting our weight loss results or by being very diligent. We understand both in philosophy, removing the sugars and spreading out the core intake throughout the day.

We’re also very happy with the food product and how they’re improving it. We look forward to seeing that continue, making it a little bit easier for us to enjoy and incorporate it to our day-to-day. We would definitely recommend Medifast if a person's really looking for something that will give him results, if he sticks to it and is well-balanced. Even when we transitioned away from maintenance and were really not following the plan at all, we still didn’t find that we gained all the weight back and neither one of us ever got to our start weight.

When my husband began the program, he had a slight knee injury and felt that it was impeding his recovery by carrying extra weight and wanted to be more aggressive about it. We didn’t even talk about going or looking at different plans or options. We knew where we wanted to go, what we wanted to do, and how we would approach getting him on a more regimented eating plan. We believe in Medifast. It does what it’s supposed to do and it doesn’t cause any detriment to our overall health. We recommend Medifast more highly now because we now know there’s a better variety of food and it has actually improved over what it was after our first go around.

My goal is to be at 200 pounds. I’ve done Medifast's program for 30 days and lost 14 pounds. It also taught me some good eating habits like snacking throughout the days. There were times I would feel hungry but if I stuck to the timeframe, I was fine throughout the day. Also, there are some meals that I preferred over others. I still have 17 pounds more to lose and I’ll get there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Four years ago, somebody from my husband's office had been on Medifast, so I decided to give it a try. At that point I achieved my weight loss goals. I've been using Medifast off and on for several years. It has been just as snacks at the moment or as breakfast sometimes, and not as a diet per se. We limit ourselves to some choice bars and my husband and I like different ones so I order bunch for both of us.

I started taking Medifast, and I was fine! I ate all my meals. I ended up being hungry most of the time, and the meal times didn't really work out very well with my life, but I did it to my best ability. I took it for almost a year. I lost a ton of weight and started to transition off of it. The transition was hard, and I did start to work out like they suggest. Within about 8 months, though, I gained all the weight back. So Medifast works, but only while you're on it.

I felt so confident after I lost the weight. It was amazing. But it was a little weird not being able to eat with my coworkers, friends, or family. The actual cost of the food was pretty expensive, but I couldn't find another way to get to where I wanted to be. Also, the food was fine but it seemed like eating space food. There were some things that were really good, and others that tasted just like rice cakes. Overall I was always helped anytime I needed it. The people on the phone were super nice. They made sure I got what I needed when I needed it. They helped me decide what I needed to do to keep the weight off and were very kind about it. I just couldn't keep the weight off.

Medifast is effective at keeping you healthy and fit. They have a good variety of meals choices that are healthy and they are portioned for just the right size, and you can have effective and healthy weight loss with this product. The food quality is great. They have snacks, cereals, soups, smoothies, etc and they even have a recipe book for you to make your own healthy dishes. The foods are portioned so you eat just what you are supposed to eat. Customer support is fantastic. They are there for you when you have any questions about the meals, drinks, desserts, and even the meal planning, and the prices of the plan. Also, the value is a good one. First, you can start with the 2 week trial and if you like the program you can join for $10.46 a day, which is great. You have your 3 major food groups and a dessert included. There are 56 meal varieties.

Medifast Company Profile