Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.58/5

Herbalife is a multilevel marketing corporation that supplies dietary supplements to independent distributors. It sells protein shakes, snack bars and teas. For more information, see our picks for the best meal replacement shakes for weight loss.

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Herbalife Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Herbalife?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Herbalife?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Full cheat. They make me member with promise to guide and help in work. But after investment they cheat. The person get all product back. But not pay me yet. It's almost 9 month passed. I didn't get my money back. Nobody looks in matter. Even I don't know where I complaint about it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

If I could give this company no stars I would. I have never seen such a horrible level of customer service in my life. Not only did it take me almost a week to get anyone to respond to my concerns but I also paid for an order to be delivered overnight and didn't receive it for 2 weeks. When presenting the problem to Herbalife they claimed they would give me a full refund and it would take 3-5 business days which is the least they could do given the circumstances that it was their fault I had not received my products yet. That was a week ago yesterday. So I reached out to once again check the status of my refund and they completely took back saying they would refund me at all!

I save the transcript which states that I will get my refund. I would not recommend this company to anyone that actually wants to do a consistent reliable challenge. This company is known to be a pyramid scheme and this just proves that all they care about is money and not making their customers happy. Beyond disappointing.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

It's a very nice experience with this product. I can describe exactly the sensation that I think about it... It's is a food, snack, candy, drink or whatever you want but the best. It's good and healthy for our body..out and into.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Is a scam and handles business in a very unethical way. They take advantage of the old and uneducated victims who are lured by misinformation, chasing a goal that’s always so close to reach but never a reality, I invested so much and when they realized I was no longer useful they discarded me like they did to others complaining. Companies like this have always been getting away with it because most people don’t know they can get their money back. Luckily I found someone in these comments called Alex, the most reliable Asset Recovery Agent who took on my case and made sure I recovered everything I lost. You can email him here; **.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Doesn't seem to really fit my needs but am generally satisfied with product. Not really interested in trying anything else at the moment.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had lost 40lbs. with Herbalife products with no side effects. As with any diet or lifestyle change, you have to follow through to get results! Follow the routine: shake, snack, shake, snack, healthy meal. Snacks should be healthy! The distributors can be a little pushy, but my distributors were a great support system and wonderful cheerleaders for me! I was with the Baltimore, MD. community and the group is fun, supportive, and motivating. My experience has been great!

Original review: June 15, 2019

In my experience it is not good for health. I took two months this shake, meantime avoided tea, coffee, sweets, etc as the part of instructions followed by the club persons. And I lose only 1 or two kg weight invariably. But, my sugar level dropped down alarmingly then under treatment of health issues like headache - vision problem, etc... I can't recommended this product to anybody.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I started the three day trial and it made me queasy. I spoke with my sponsor and they said they would help me with the return but when I went in for help all they told me was that nothing was wrong with the product. That's fine. I contacted customer service to return and that was three weeks ago. They transfer me from one person to the other and I have gotten nowhere. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Herbalife is a fraud company. They are supplying duplicate/without barcode products to their customers. Their MD ** has also accepted without barcode if his company has sent me products then this is a big mistake. Company itself promotes of buying products directly from them instead of buying from outside. But this so called fraud company has supplied me product without barcode. I have been getting calls from Herbalife to handover them the boxes that doesn’t have the barcode. This means they are trying to capture the boxes in their custody so that I cannot raise a complaint against them. They are not at all bothered about my health. Although I have asked them multiple times to get my health checkup done. I have all the proofs available with me. Pl do not use their products. It's harmful for your health.

Original review: March 10, 2019

This product caused me severe liver enlargement, gallstone and gastritis. As per my doctors I could have ended with total liver failure if I had consumed it for a longer time. I was misguided by the agent claiming it's FDA approved, it's not. She also said it's food, it's not, it contains several product unfit for human consumption. Also the agent said it has no side effects. Another lie. Frauds. Cheats.

Herbalife Company Information