Knoxville, TN

1.7/5 (176 ratings)

About Jewelry Television

Jewelry Television Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Never had to file a complaint. First ever. Will never order from JTV again. They will really mess you over. Be careful. Do not set up payments. They will try to charge you three times as much. They have been taken out of my account like crazy and trying to tell me I owe them almost $1,000 when that not even halfway near that. Plus they sent me three necklaces and had only ordered one. All the same. Plus you have to pay $7 to return each item! I'm done with them and so is my mother.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I had spoken to several individuals regarding several returns, 16 total jewelry items in one return package, under “1” return label, that I had sent back for a refund on January 3rd, 2022. I received two separate emails from JTV regarding this return under return label # **, that JTV received on January 6th, 2022, per the email JTV sent to me. I spoke to several different customer service representatives and a supervisor as of January 11, 2022.

I am UPSET by how this return is being handled by JTV. As of this afternoon, my 16 jewelry return items have not been processed nor have I been refunded the total cost of those 16 jewelry items that I had prepaid on PRIOR TO THOSE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED. I was advised that they are processing returns received on January 8th, 2022. HOWEVER, my return was received on Wednesday, January 6th, 2022.

When I spoke to a supervisor, she advised me THAT I AM responsible for ALL items that they CANNOT VERIFY that were in the return package because I did not use the proper return label for each item. She will ONLY process 5 of the 16 jewelry items that were specific to that return label. I marked each box with what is inside the jewelry box. Item #’s are written on top of each box, the completed return slip, which has my name, customer number and the invoice number on it, is then taped to each jewelry box and then inserted into the return package.

For JTV to tell me when I send a return back to their company in good faith, well within the timeframe those jewelry items need to be returned, I am still responsible for those missing items because JTV returns department did not want to process the entire return because of a damn return label that was specified to one of those orders being returned and not to all orders in the return package, is ignorant and fraud!!!! This is unfair to me, the customer, I am a nobody and a puny individual and JTV can care less about me as a person/customer. This is stealing money from me, especially since these 16 jewelry items were returned to JTV with their return label. This is poor business practice by JTV company.

The JTV company chooses not to process the return because of their return label, instead of processing the return by the completed return form which has the invoice#, order#  and my name printed itself under my customer#!!!! I sent back the jewelry items correctly and JTV company refuses to process the returns correctly and refund my money!!

Jewelry Television response
Therese, we apologize for your experience with your returns. On 1/11/22 our Supervisor refunded items associated with the Return Label that you used. Inclusion of other items not associated with a Return Label can result with delayed refunds. As of 1/13/22 our Returns Dept. processed refunds for the remaining items. Again we apologize that you were not happy with time frame in which your returns were processed. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

JTV Customer Care

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

The ring I purchased was beautiful and a great value. I used a code that gave me $25 off and a $10 Kroger gift card. I never got the gift card and CS said I used the wrong code- How did I get $25 off then? CS did not seem interested in resolving my issue.

Jewelry Television response

Linda, we apologize for your experience with the missing $10 Kroger gift card. Customer satisfaction is always our goal, and we would love for you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you with the gift card. We sent you a private message on 1/7/2022 with directions on how to contact us by phone or by email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

JTV Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I ordered a small rose gold band to match a ring bought from them originally. As time went on, my band starting losing its pink color! It's now yellow gold. It was obviously coated and not real rose gold! When I contacted them about the issue I was told they can't do anything because it is outside of the return period. Seriously?! Here you don't even get what you paid for?

Jewelry Television response

Kelly, we apologize for your experience with the rose gold band ring. We reached out to you by phone on 12/30/2021 and 1/6/2022 and left messages. Customer satisfaction is always our goal, and we would love for you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you with the ring. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I purchased several gold overlay rings that tarnished after a week. The last purchase was 18k gold covered and I didn’t wear them for a while because I was afraid they would tarnish. So I kept these purchases past the return date. I wore them one week and they tarnished. I called JTV to see about return. They would not, I tried to negotiate some kind of percentage of credit. They said no. I told the woman on the phone that I was very careful with them the one week I wore them. I told her that when I went to the nail salon I only used water. She put me on hold and when she returned she said her Supervisor said I had to get chemicals on them. I know what I did and she was calling me a liar. I am very disappointed and out over $100. They said too bad. I will never purchase JTV again.

Hello LaVern,

We sincerely apologize for your experience with the gold over silver rings. We sent you a private message on 10.16.2021 through this site, on how to contact us so that we can assist you with a resolution for the rings. We hope to hear from you soon.

JTV Senior Resolution Team

Original review: May 29, 2021

Beautiful, nice quality. To the negative reviews on here, I want to say, yes, I return a lot of the jewelry I purchase, but JTV always takes it back no questions asked. Also, yes they charge return postage because it costs them. All of the shopping channels charge for returned items. To the lady that complained about the 2 CT red diamond ring, are you kidding me. That ring was only $249 for 2 CTs of red diamonds! What did you expect, that is a terrific deal. If you looped the stones and were so concerned, you should have known that the diamonds are going to be less than perfect, Quality red diamonds cost in the thousands! Anyway, I will get off my soap box, I have had nothing but great experiences with JTV and will continue to purchase their products. Nikki, Misty, Sharon, Kristen all Rock! Thanks and have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend 2021.

David,

Please forgive us for the late response. We appreciate your feedback on your positive experiences with JTV! We will be sure to share your comments with Nikki, Misty, Sharon and Kristen.

JTV Customer Care

Original review: April 23, 2021

I had had a bad experience with this company in the past but still got a lot of advertisement for it, which was very tempting, I fell in love with an item I saw on their website that was also on sale and I decided to give them another chance. The experience was completely different, shipment was fast, they sent my item the next day and I received it 5 days after ordering (it was international shipping). The bracelet is beautiful and feels well made, the stones are a good size and color and the polish on them is great. I'm very happy with my purchase. I still don't know if I would freely recommend this company, since it seems to be kind of hit or miss, but if you really want to try it out I would highly recommend sticking to products with a 5 star rating.

Jewelry Television response

Victoria, we apologize again for your previous JTV experience. Thank you for giving us another chance and we appreciate your positive feedback on your new bracelet and the shipping process. We take our commitment to customer satisfaction very seriously and should you need assistance our Customer Experience Team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week by phone or by chat.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I have bought a lot of jewelry from JTV. Previously under my Mom’s account and now I’m buying with my own. They have never let me down! First, they really educate you about gemstones. Secondly, they give you the option of being able to afford great pieces at AFFORDABLE prices. Lastly, the presenters are so engaging!! They make you feel like family. Still sad my favorite presenter Cheryl Ellis left, but Kristen Keech, Misty Mills, Nikki Rouleau, Wendy Williams, Rob, Scott, and everyone else are really great!!! I will definitely continue buying with this company!!! Thanks, JTV!!!

Jewelry Television response

Hello Tina! Here at JTV we strive to deliver ‘WOW’ service and are so appreciative for your valuable feedback for our hosts and products. You are a sparkling part of the Jewelry Television family and your passion for jewelry and gemstones makes it all worth-while! Your happiness truly means the world to us and to our entire team - so we hope you will let us know if we can ever be of assistance. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

My Husband bought me the 2 carat red diamond ring for my Birthday. I received the ring in time to wear it for my special day but I have a jewelers loop so I decided to take a peak at the red diamonds in this ring because I had never seen one before. From the naked eye it was so beautiful but when I looked inside my loop at it I was absolutely stunned at the awful, cracked and chipped diamonds in that ring. I couldn't believe that someone would rant and rave over a piece of Jewelry on air and send cheap crap to someone's home. They automatically send return labels with every order as if they are expecting returns. If I had not inspected that ring I would have been stuck with it. If you don't own a loop, please invest in one to protect yourself from false claims of what they call fine Jewelry.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I have been trying to resolve an issue of jewelry lost in shipment. My calls have been repeatedly transferred to different departments. I have been told that the department that handles this type of issue does not accept phone calls or emails. I have been told that notes in my account have mysteriously disappeared or were never entered. I have been told that someone would call me back... NEVER HAPPENED. But, yet, JTV keeps charging my credit card for stretch payments. Isn't that called FRAUD??? All I want is what I am paying for! Is that too much to ask??

Jewelry Television response

Patricia, we sincerely apologize for your experience with the delayed claim process time. We take our commitment to customer satisfaction very seriously and we hope you would consider giving us another chance. We have placed a customer offer on your account. When you are ready to place an order please call and speak with an agent and mention the offer. Your replacement orders have shipped and you should receive them soon. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Jewelry Television Company Information