Knoxville, TN

1.7/5 (182 ratings)

About Jewelry Television

Jewelry Television Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

I placed an order for set of rings. Received them. Then I placed an order and account was closed. When ask they said I had outstanding balance and I have never ever ordered from them before in my life. After reading reviews it seems to happen a lot. If any money is taken from my account other than what is due I will report them for fraud.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

I was referred by a friend to buy. I didn't knew Prepaid Cards cannot be used on StretchPay option. But their system didn't capture it neither. I received a threatening call that they had my Bank on the other line... (Prepaid Card no Bank) by Wendy Consumer Protection. Not saying anything about a prepaid card just that I can't share my card with my friend. Another harassing call... that then they noticed it was a prepaid card! That they will stop the order in the shipping department. In a minute another call that the shipping department released my order... they "shipped", took the money from the prepaid card and closed my account! Nothing was shipped and they stole my money! Do not trust them!

Jewelry Television response

Ada, we apologize for your experience. Customer Service is very important to us. Our records show that the order you referenced shipped out and per USPS tracking the items have been delivered and was signed for by you on 12/13/2022. Please reach out to our Consumer Protection Department if you have any questions concerning your closed account.

Best Regards,

JTV Customer Care

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

I had purchased from JTV 3 years ago. I moved. Didn't know I had outstanding flex payments after 6 months.. I got a bill at my new address 2 years ago, I called JTV to pay off, they said I can't. They sent it to a debt collector, I called debt collector and paid off JTV. End of story? Not even close... Bottom line. 1 year after I already paid the collection agency off, I recently saw 2 payments charged to my credit card from JTV for those same paid off 2020 FlexPays. They are thieves!!

I need an apology and help with real consumer protection. Beware if you do flex pay and accidentally go to a collection agency they will bill your credit card out of the blue years later and say you owe, admit you don't and they were wrong then say you owe again when you don't and keep the charge on your card! Can't be legal!? They apologized in a transcript this week to me a dozen times, Consumer Protection admitted they were wrong, account was paid.. Unless you can hire an attorney or know the right people they will take advantage of you! Buyer beware.

Jewelry Television response

Hello Leigh, we sincerely apologize for your experience. We take customer service very seriously and we will do our best to resolve. For further assistance we ask that you reach out to our Consumer Protection Department. They will assist you with this issue and are available Monday through Friday 8a-6p EST (closed 12/23/22).

JTV Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

My mother has an account and I have my own account. We both live in the same address. Our first name is the same. The difference is our last names and numbers. The first order was sent somewhere else and they blamed me and it was their site. They had to admit it after I placed an order by phone same thing happened to their representative. I was treated really really bad. Something they never cared. They just charge you. Then my mother asked about her account and they gave her all my information which is private and they have no permission to do so. They just apologized and threatened me because I did not accepted their apologies. If I comment on their page they hide it in order to scam other sellers. I have all the evidence needed. Be aware of the buyers of this situation.

Original review: July 19, 2022

On April 1, 2022, I had to change my debit card number. This happened because I gave out my debit card information to a company who purported to be PayPal, but was not. So I immediately notified my bank who then cancelled the old debit card and replaced it with a new one. I also immediately notified JTV that I had a new debit card number.

Fast forward. jewelry television notified me on July 5 that I owe $391.47. They refuse to acknowledge all the payments that they have been out of my checking account!! Last month I sent them $89.00. Not that I believed that I owed them that money but because I simply wanted to avoid an ordeal. But now they have come back again with a Total Amount Past Due of $391.47. I need help! I have proof that the payments have been made but they choose to ignore me.

Jewelry Television response

Dianne, we sincerely apologize for your experience. We take customer service very seriously and we will do our best to resolve. For further assistance we ask that you reach out to our Consumer Protection Department. They will assist you with this issue and are available Monday through Friday 8a-6p EST (closed 12/23/22).

Original review: July 14, 2022

I have had a pretty good experience with JTV. I see reviews where people say something they ordered was too small or light in weight. The information they give you on the app is very specific. They give the dimensions of the item, the gram weight, material(s) description etc. The hosts usually have a ruler out to show how long and wide the item is. 10kt, 14kt and 18kt is just that. It can’t be CHEAP bc it is what it is. Gold OVER silver is way cheaper. You will save yourself a lot of return headaches, time and money if you really look at each item before you buy it.

Hello Daina,

We apologize for the delayed response to your review. Thank you so much for your feedback and we are so happy that you are part of the JTV Family!

JTV Customer Care

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Never had to file a complaint. First ever. Will never order from JTV again. They will really mess you over. Be careful. Do not set up payments. They will try to charge you three times as much. They have been taken out of my account like crazy and trying to tell me I owe them almost $1,000 when that not even halfway near that. Plus they sent me three necklaces and had only ordered one. All the same. Plus you have to pay $7 to return each item! I'm done with them and so is my mother.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I had spoken to several individuals regarding several returns, 16 total jewelry items in one return package, under “1” return label, that I had sent back for a refund on January 3rd, 2022. I received two separate emails from JTV regarding this return under return label # **, that JTV received on January 6th, 2022, per the email JTV sent to me. I spoke to several different customer service representatives and a supervisor as of January 11, 2022.

I am UPSET by how this return is being handled by JTV. As of this afternoon, my 16 jewelry return items have not been processed nor have I been refunded the total cost of those 16 jewelry items that I had prepaid on PRIOR TO THOSE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED. I was advised that they are processing returns received on January 8th, 2022. HOWEVER, my return was received on Wednesday, January 6th, 2022.

When I spoke to a supervisor, she advised me THAT I AM responsible for ALL items that they CANNOT VERIFY that were in the return package because I did not use the proper return label for each item. She will ONLY process 5 of the 16 jewelry items that were specific to that return label. I marked each box with what is inside the jewelry box. Item #’s are written on top of each box, the completed return slip, which has my name, customer number and the invoice number on it, is then taped to each jewelry box and then inserted into the return package.

For JTV to tell me when I send a return back to their company in good faith, well within the timeframe those jewelry items need to be returned, I am still responsible for those missing items because JTV returns department did not want to process the entire return because of a damn return label that was specified to one of those orders being returned and not to all orders in the return package, is ignorant and fraud!!!! This is unfair to me, the customer, I am a nobody and a puny individual and JTV can care less about me as a person/customer. This is stealing money from me, especially since these 16 jewelry items were returned to JTV with their return label. This is poor business practice by JTV company.

The JTV company chooses not to process the return because of their return label, instead of processing the return by the completed return form which has the invoice#, order#  and my name printed itself under my customer#!!!! I sent back the jewelry items correctly and JTV company refuses to process the returns correctly and refund my money!!

Jewelry Television response
    Therese, we apologize for your experience with your returns. On 1/11/22 our Supervisor refunded items associated with the Return Label that you used. Inclusion of other items not associated with a Return Label can result with delayed refunds. As of 1/13/22 our Returns Dept. processed refunds for the remaining items. Again we apologize that you were not happy with time frame in which your returns were processed. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

JTV Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

The ring I purchased was beautiful and a great value. I used a code that gave me $25 off and a $10 Kroger gift card. I never got the gift card and CS said I used the wrong code- How did I get $25 off then? CS did not seem interested in resolving my issue.

Jewelry Television response

Linda, we apologize for your experience with the missing $10 Kroger gift card. Customer satisfaction is always our goal, and we would love for you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you with the gift card. We sent you a private message on 1/7/2022 with directions on how to contact us by phone or by email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

JTV Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I ordered a small rose gold band to match a ring bought from them originally. As time went on, my band starting losing its pink color! It's now yellow gold. It was obviously coated and not real rose gold! When I contacted them about the issue I was told they can't do anything because it is outside of the return period. Seriously?! Here you don't even get what you paid for?

Jewelry Television response

Kelly, we apologize for your experience with the rose gold band ring. We reached out to you by phone on 12/30/2021 and 1/6/2022 and left messages. Customer satisfaction is always our goal, and we would love for you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you with the ring. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jewelry Television Company Information