2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Knoxville, TN

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.65/5

Jewelry Television Reviews

Original review: April 20, 2020

I love Jewelry TV because you don't have to deal with it pushy person or somebody sells you something you don't want. You have people on the TV describing the jewelry measuring the pieces if you want them to. You get the best deals coz they have so much going out and so much coming in they don't have to pay overhead and so you really get great deals and you get way more than what you pay for.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I love sparkly things esp jewelry. I ordered this red labradorite ring with garnets and cognac diamonds. It is do pretty and a beautiful shade of red. As a rule I believe you get what you pay for. I think I got more.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I have had no problems whatsoever with buying from JTV. 30 days return means 30 days return. Why on earth would you believe that you should have more time? If the price is right and the jewelry is beautiful what more would I want. What's that you say? Oh yes the stones may not be the best quality. Well that too is a load a crap. I have purchased diamond rings from renown jewelers. Had one ring appraised at another jeweler for 18,000 dollars and then when I went to sell it to the jeweler they said it was only worth $1500 and the stone had some yellow, etc etc in it and all this is pure **!!!

Some mark ups on diamonds are as high as 100% or more depending on not the quality but the company name you purchase it from. Did you ever wonder why most diamond stores don't buy back diamonds? Gold yes, diamonds no!! So buy a piece of jewelry because you love it and will wear it. If it's from JTV and don't love it, send it back. Follow the rules and speak with customer care via phone or chat on their website. I have even had refunds on items that went on sale within a certain given time that is allowed. No problem whatsoever.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I can't believe some of these reviews. Mad because you can’t return something after a year? Upset that you had to pay shipping? Good grief get real. JTV is a great company with good customer service. If I order 10 pieces from them I'm probably only going to keep 7. Personal preference, buyers remorse, and other issues cause me to do this. I've never had a single issue with returns. I usually have my money back in a week or less. They 100% want you to be happy with your purchase but they also are running a business. They can’t comp the shipping on every purchase and they can’t take back stuff you've had a year. If you have reasonable expectations they're an awesome company. I've shopped with them for a decade and have an armoire full of rare, exotic, and beautiful gems. I'd never have been able to afford my collection going to a jewelry store so I'm grateful to JTV.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I bought Lapiz Lazuli 4mm Rondelle beads strand. After few days when I see the “stone” starts fading. I start testing.... I didn’t understand how that can happened to a stone. I test it, scratch, start peeling and wasn’t only 1 were many faded already and comes from China. I thought JTV was more serious choosing where to buy their merchandise. Really is sad. I used to trust that company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?

Original review: May 18, 2020

Called Jtv to inquire about the grade of diamond that was displayed on 2 pieces of jewelry. I asked what is the clarity of the diamond. The customer service representative didn't know what I was talking about. She placed me on hold and came back with a script that said something to the effect of the company sells diamonds based on what they are able to purchase. No idea of cut, clarity. No GIA no nothing. Just a diamond. They seem to cater to the informed. I called about another deal for fake diamond earrings that were 19.99 rhodium over silver. I asked what is rhodium. She tried to sell me a spray that I should use to avoid reaction to the rhodium. Shipping 6.99. No thanks.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have purchased jewelry from JTV for over 20 years. Most of the items I received years ago were great. For the past 10 years, it's been a crap shoot. I have returned more than I have kept. I have taken several pieces to have my jeweler look at them only to be told they were not what I was sold. My latest thing is the "Random acts of Sparkle." Granted what they give you is free, but, a customer who has a 20 year history deserves more than the junk they sent me. A gold over "diamond" ring and earrings. Looks like gravel. Then, they turn around and give someone who has only shopped a month or so bracelets, rings, necklaces worth thousands of dollars! What I got was only worthy of the trash. I wouldn't even give it to someone. They have lost a good customer because of their unfair practices.

Original review: April 5, 2020

Buyers beware, I purchased several pieces from JTV's southwest collection online while viewing their live show. The turquoise bracelet with a rather large stone came in cracked in half. I therefore wanted to return the other pieces along with the damaged bracelet, as they were a set, and it would be too late to give to my daughter as a wedding present. But upon reviewing their return policy, I saw the 25% re-stocking fee, which I will be charged over $200.00. I am totally shocked at this ridiculous fee, and feel it is a total consumer rip off. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

On Jan. 17, 2020, I won an amazing fluorite ring on their bids auction at a great price. One week later they notified by purchased had been cancelled and no reason as to why. I called customer service to ask why and was given 2 different stories (or should I say Lies!). First I was told they ran out of stock, had too many orders. I said this was an auction item, how could you have too many orders. I was put on hold and transferred to someone else who then said when they went to ship the item, they noticed it was damaged. Not acceptable was my response, so they then said they would have a customer service rep call me the next day. Didn't happen!

5 days later I finally got a call from Jenny in the customer service department who then proceeded to tell me another lie. She said the ring was never available to begin with and was put on the auction list by mistake. Really? My assumption is they were not satisfied with my winning bid amount. Never offered a substitute ring or any other solution. I'm done with these crooks.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS IS A HUGE FOREWARNING! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JTV! I purchased TWO (2)Tennis bracelets totaling $270.09. I made my very first payment promptly. I returned the 2nd bracelet as I decided not to gift it. I have just received an Email that my TOTAL REFUND IS: $20.05! Upon contacting Customer Service this afternoon (Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 4:43 pm), I was informed: "You need to contact Customer Experience Monday, January 6th between 8am-11pm". I am OUTRAGED. If they THINK that they are withholding my $138.99? ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Monday Afternoon, January 6, 2020, I will be pursuing immediate and aggressive litigation, in order to be refunded the purchase price I made in full, as well as any court costs incurred! I will never purchase anything from this company!

Jewelry Television Company Information