Knoxville, TN

1.7/5 (176 ratings)

About Jewelry Television

Jewelry Television Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jewelry Television?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

There was a notice online for ‘free shipping today’ and I had selected 2 rings. The shipping charge appeared. I contacted ‘David’ who said he couldn’t fix the charge. I canceled the order. Their solution? Spend $75 and get $15 off. I only wanted free shipping. I am done with this company. Beware, even if the website says free shipping you may not get it. Watch for false advertising.

Jewelry Television response

Suzie, we apologize for your experience with the Free Shipping Promo. We have an ongoing Online Promo of Free Shipping on orders $49.99 or more. We are not aware of a promotion of spend $75 to get $15 off. We sent you private message earlier this week asking for account information from you so that we can investigate this issue. We want our customers to be satisfied with our service, so please respond to the email listed in the message. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

This is a bronze byzantine bracelet with 18kt overlay. Purchased in August 2020. The gold is already wearing off and the bracelet is now two toned. Also very dull. Obviously this should not be occurring on a bracelet that is 2 months old. I discussed with JTV customer service who basically told me that since the 30 days to return are up and I did not purchase insurance on a $93 bracelet that I got on sale for $43 the only recourse would be for me to send it back to them and have them repair it. It would cost me a minimum of $20 to repair plus the shipping. This is not acceptable. I have purchased many items from this co. and returned too for various reasons. They obviously do not back up the quality. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I am looking for reasonable customer service. It makes you think do I want to ever purchase from them again.

Jewelry Television response

Laura, we apologize for your experience with the Moda Al Massimo 18KT Yellow Gold over Bronze Byzantine bracelet that you purchased on 8/3/20. As a customer courtesy, our Agent has entered a full refund on 10/15/20. We have received your bracelet and it was forwarded for inspection to determine why the metal turned. We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and we hope that you will shop with us again. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I have made many purchases from this company....Most I am very satisfied with. So I am here to tell you and listen to me good. The jewelry that states 18 or 14 or 10 karat gold plated over sterling silver stay away from it. It turns and it turns quickly. I have bought five rings and one necklace that I paid over a hundred dollars for. And after wearing them for a month it all looks like old second hand jewelry. I wear my jewelry everyday. And you can not wear nothing gold plated everyday....

Jewelry Television response

Virginia, we apologize for your experience with our plated jewelry. We reached out to you by phone on 10/9/20 and left a message. We also sent you an email on 10/12/20. Customer satisfaction is always our goal and we would love for you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you with your items.

Resolution response: Oct. 9, 2020

I've updated my rating since their customer service team's response was very quick and attentive.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

My boyfriend wanted to get me a pendant for our anniversary, I naïvely suggested JTV as I had seen a ton of advertisement for it, but just ordering from them was a nightmare. I definitely would not recommend it for any international customers. The first time, he placed the order and they charged him right away, but then didn’t finish processing the order for almost two weeks. We contacted the company using the online chat multiple times and they would say that they didn’t know what the problem was and that they would check and get back to us via email but never did, then they said it was a problem with the addresses and they corrected them for us but still, the problem continued.

After that we decided to just cancel the order and wait to get a refund from the bank. So, then I tried to place the order, convinced that the addresses where the problem and everything would go smoothly this time, but the same thing happened, I got charged immediately and then heard nothing from them, and once again the representatives in the chat weren’t very helpful, I also tried asking for help via Facebook chat and they just told me to call them, which I couldn't do since my phone plan doesn’t include international calls and I had no interest in upgrading just to make this one call.

Then one day I woke up to see I had been charged a second time for the item, so I contact the chat and they told me that if the payment doesn’t go through they try to charge you again every day for 7 days, and to contact my bank because apparently they were the problem. Fortunately this payment did go through, but it was very inconvenient for me to have to wait for the bank to give me back the money for the first payment and I can’t imagine what I would have done if they had charged me even more times. After that it still took two more days for my order to ship out, by now our anniversary had already passed. When I finally got the pendant, I had practically had to beg to buy. I was so disappointed. I really wanted to like it because it had been a gift, but the truth is it look really cheap.

It’s an amethyst and yellow gold pendant with “diamond” accents and a chain… First of all, the chain is offensive, it’s thinner than a hair, gets tangled just by looking at it and I’m afraid to wear it because it will no doubt break. The stones in the pictures and videos on the website were a deep purple color, but in the pendant I got they are a very light purple, they have very little sparkle, almost look like purple colored glass and worse of all, they have several scratches on the surface. Finally, the diamond accents look like two little grains of salt, but I honestly wasn’t expecting much of them. I would honestly like to return the pendant but with the shipping and customs fees it’s just not worth it, but I hope my review helps someone else avoid this experience.

Jewelry Television response

Thank you, Victoria for allowing us to make this right for you. We want our Customers to be pleased with our Service and we are so glad we were able to help. Please contact us by phone, email or by Chat if you ever need assistance.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I purchased a ring advertised as an Ethiopian Opal. The color was dull when I received it and I should have returned it. It looks brownish now. Don't waste your money on JTV. Their jewelry is not quality.

Jewelry Television response

Thank you, Sharon for letting us assist you with making this right for you. Customer satisfaction is always our goal and we are always here to help. Please contact us by phone, email or by Chat if you ever need assistance.

Resolution response: Sept. 18, 2020

I got the remainder of the refund back after posting my review here. I did write my request for waiving my restocking fee for one/first time only on the slip I submitted when returning the item, it is odd that it wasn't considered when processing the return the first time.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I've been a JTV customer for more than 15 years and as a jewelry reseller and jewelry lover I have been happy of recording 4-6 JTV shows a day and watch them as part of my entertainment and hobby buying. About six weeks ago my husband bought a Tahitian "multicolor" pearl necklace for me because he thought it was pretty + had nice colors to it, it was about $670.00. We received it and he was disappointed it wasn't as pictured in the website. I didn't want to reject his gift so I kept it for a while. I was studying for some important test & forgot about the deadline for returning it. It was about day 35 when I realized I was late.

I called CS & they confirmed that the 25% restocking fee was discretionary, and it could be waived, so I sent it over hoping that they'd understand (it was my 1st incident in more than 15 years & no, we don't have the kind of money to just give away about $150 for nothing. I'd rather had given it to a shelter or something). It makes me really sad that we customers are not valuable anymore and that loyalty is nothing anymore. I'm going to pass on my birthday gift this year so I learn the lesson, not to buy at JTV anymore.

Jewelry Television response

Lori, we apologize that you were accessed a restock fee. The CS Representative notated your account, but the note was overlooked by our Returns Department. We have refunded the restock fee. If you ever need assistance, please call our Service Team M-F from 8a to 11p EST. You can also connect in real time with an online Chat Rep by clicking on the "Blue Live Chat" tab on the right side of our website. Again, we apologize for your experience and we hope you will shop with us again.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I bought Lapiz Lazuli 4mm Rondelle beads strand. After few days when I see the “stone” starts fading. I start testing.... I didn’t understand how that can happened to a stone. I test it, scratch, start peeling and wasn’t only 1 were many faded already and comes from China. I thought JTV was more serious choosing where to buy their merchandise. Really is sad. I used to trust that company.

Jewelry Television response

Hello Lissette, we have just recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We apologize for your experience with the Lapis Lazuli 4 mm Rondelle Beads that you purchased. We have sent you a private response so that we can assist you with this issue.

Original review: May 18, 2020

Called Jtv to inquire about the grade of diamond that was displayed on 2 pieces of jewelry. I asked what is the clarity of the diamond. The customer service representative didn't know what I was talking about. She placed me on hold and came back with a script that said something to the effect of the company sells diamonds based on what they are able to purchase. No idea of cut, clarity. No GIA no nothing. Just a diamond. They seem to cater to the informed. I called about another deal for fake diamond earrings that were 19.99 rhodium over silver. I asked what is rhodium. She tried to sell me a spray that I should use to avoid reaction to the rhodium. Shipping 6.99. No thanks.

Jewelry Television response

Suzy, we have just recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We apologize for your experience of not getting adequate assistance with your diamond and rhodium questions. We have sent you a private response so that we can assist you.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have purchased jewelry from JTV for over 20 years. Most of the items I received years ago were great. For the past 10 years, it's been a crap shoot. I have returned more than I have kept. I have taken several pieces to have my jeweler look at them only to be told they were not what I was sold. My latest thing is the "Random acts of Sparkle." Granted what they give you is free, but, a customer who has a 20 year history deserves more than the junk they sent me. A gold over "diamond" ring and earrings. Looks like gravel. Then, they turn around and give someone who has only shopped a month or so bracelets, rings, necklaces worth thousands of dollars! What I got was only worthy of the trash. I wouldn't even give it to someone. They have lost a good customer because of their unfair practices.

Jewelry Television response

Robin, we have just recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We welcome your feedback and we will send your comments to the appropriate leadership team for review. We apologize that you didn’t like the gift that you received for our Random Acts of Sparkle promotion. We have sent you a private response so that we can assist you.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I love Jewelry TV because you don't have to deal with it pushy person or somebody sells you something you don't want. You have people on the TV describing the jewelry measuring the pieces if you want them to. You get the best deals coz they have so much going out and so much coming in they don't have to pay overhead and so you really get great deals and you get way more than what you pay for.

Jewelry Television response

Pamela, it is always great to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. Thank you so much for being part of the JTV Family!

Original review: April 5, 2020

Buyers beware, I purchased several pieces from JTV's southwest collection online while viewing their live show. The turquoise bracelet with a rather large stone came in cracked in half. I therefore wanted to return the other pieces along with the damaged bracelet, as they were a set, and it would be too late to give to my daughter as a wedding present. But upon reviewing their return policy, I saw the 25% re-stocking fee, which I will be charged over $200.00. I am totally shocked at this ridiculous fee, and feel it is a total consumer rip off. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

Jewelry Television response

Kim, we have just recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We apologize for your experience with receiving the turquoise bracelet with a cracked stone. We have forwarded your comments to the appropriate leadership team for review. We offer a 30-day return period from the time you receive your purchase so that you can easily return your item if you are not completely satisfied! A 25% restock fee is only charged for late returns that are accepted.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

On Jan. 17, 2020, I won an amazing fluorite ring on their bids auction at a great price. One week later they notified by purchased had been cancelled and no reason as to why. I called customer service to ask why and was given 2 different stories (or should I say Lies!). First I was told they ran out of stock, had too many orders. I said this was an auction item, how could you have too many orders. I was put on hold and transferred to someone else who then said when they went to ship the item, they noticed it was damaged. Not acceptable was my response, so they then said they would have a customer service rep call me the next day. Didn't happen!

5 days later I finally got a call from Jenny in the customer service department who then proceeded to tell me another lie. She said the ring was never available to begin with and was put on the auction list by mistake. Really? My assumption is they were not satisfied with my winning bid amount. Never offered a substitute ring or any other solution. I'm done with these crooks.

Jewelry Television response

Donna, we have recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We appreciate your feedback and we will send your comments to the appropriate leadership team. We apologize for your experience with JTV Auctions. We sent you a message so that we can follow up with you.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I love sparkly things esp jewelry. I ordered this red labradorite ring with garnets and cognac diamonds. It is do pretty and a beautiful shade of red. As a rule I believe you get what you pay for. I think I got more.

Jewelry Television response

Deb, we have recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. Thank you for the great review on the Labradorite ring you received! We are so happy that you are part of the JTV Family!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS IS A HUGE FOREWARNING! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JTV! I purchased TWO (2)Tennis bracelets totaling $270.09. I made my very first payment promptly. I returned the 2nd bracelet as I decided not to gift it. I have just received an Email that my TOTAL REFUND IS: $20.05! Upon contacting Customer Service this afternoon (Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 4:43 pm), I was informed: "You need to contact Customer Experience Monday, January 6th between 8am-11pm". I am OUTRAGED. If they THINK that they are withholding my $138.99? ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Monday Afternoon, January 6, 2020, I will be pursuing immediate and aggressive litigation, in order to be refunded the purchase price I made in full, as well as any court costs incurred! I will never purchase anything from this company!

Jewelry Television response

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I have been using JTV for years. The customer service gets worse each time I use them lately. I place an order for Christmas and it has turned into a nightmare. I was disconnected at the end of placing my order. I thought the order was complete. I called the next day to make sure the order would be here in time for Christmas only to find out one of the main items I ordered was out of stock because the order was not placed. I was told the items were in my cart. I did not order online. I spoke with a person to make sure the items were available. I ask to speak with a supervisor. I was told it would be 24-48 hours. No one called so I called back ask for a supervisor. Someone who was not a supervisor got on the phone and told me I would once again I would be placed on a waiting list. It would be another 24-48 hrs. Christmas will be here and over before anyone gets back with me. A lot of help ya'll have been.

Do ya'll have so many complaints a supervisor cannot answer a call! The people answering the phones need to be taught to respect the customer. I have come in contact with some of the rudest people ever. You have lost a long time customer, That a 5 minute call could have cleared up, sorry a supervisor can not answer a call, just what are they so busy doing? We know it is not their job (customer Service). From Jimmy in MS.

Jewelry Television response

Hello Jimmy, we have recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We thank you for providing your review. This experience is not something you should have been put through and for that we apologize. We would love it if you gave us another chance to show that we do truly care and stand behind our customers. We have taken this feedback and have forwarded it to our Customer Care Leadership Team. We hope you are willing to give us another shot.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

JTV sells garbage products intentionally keeping the public uninformed. When buying a diamond you always have to look at the 4, "c's"- color, cut, carat weight, clarity. These are the factors that determine the value of a diamond. JTV purposely does not provide that information. Therefore they sell garbage diamonds at prices that make consumers think they're getting a great deal. But the bottom line is you have no idea what you're getting and/or paying for.

A diamond is not just a diamond if it's a garbage diamond. You wouldn't buy a car without knowing the make, model and year would you? I actually contacted JTV and asked them why they did not provide the details about their diamonds, it's known as grading. Their reply was they couldn't pass on the savings to their customers if they had to grade the diamonds. That is the most ridiculous nonsensical reply. When their buyers go out to buy diamonds to sell to the public they have to buy them based on the 4 "c's". Next time you buy a diamond from JTV Ask them about the grading!

Jewelry Television response

Nancy, we have recently connected with ConsumerAffairs to respond to Customer reviews and feedback. We thank you for providing your review. Many of our diamonds are not graded, which allows us to bring beautiful and affordable diamond jewelry to our customers. In the jewelry industry, it is very common for only diamonds of a certain price range and style to come with a lab certification.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

About a year ago I made a purchase through JTV and used their stretch pay payment plan. My account got a little behind and I ended up paying the entire balance off. At the time, I was staying with a relative that also had her own account and there were times I called in and used my credit card to make payments for her on her account. Recently, I purchased some items off the website and decided to use stretch pay again. I made my deposit and received my confirmation number.

Today I checked to see the status of my items. The website said my account had been closed and to contact customer service, as I did. I was told by two representatives (which surprisingly were rude because I never had an issue with JTV customer service) that my items had been canceled and would not be shipped because my relative owes a balance on her account. This is absurd!

So you are telling me that I am punished for someone else misuse of their accounts. I have my own house, my own cards, and my own email address. None of my information is affiliated with my relative. I do not owe them any monies and when asked, they stated the reason for their decision was not due to me having a balance last year but solely due to her account having a balance. So why am I being treated unfairly? Especially, when this all took place you could not even change your card on file with them you had no choice but to keep the original card on file. Just this year they changed this. I made sure they were aware that I was recording the conversation because this is Ludicrous!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I have had no problems whatsoever with buying from JTV. 30 days return means 30 days return. Why on earth would you believe that you should have more time? If the price is right and the jewelry is beautiful what more would I want. What's that you say? Oh yes the stones may not be the best quality. Well that too is a load a crap. I have purchased diamond rings from renown jewelers. Had one ring appraised at another jeweler for 18,000 dollars and then when I went to sell it to the jeweler they said it was only worth $1500 and the stone had some yellow, etc etc in it and all this is pure **!!!

Some mark ups on diamonds are as high as 100% or more depending on not the quality but the company name you purchase it from. Did you ever wonder why most diamond stores don't buy back diamonds? Gold yes, diamonds no!! So buy a piece of jewelry because you love it and will wear it. If it's from JTV and don't love it, send it back. Follow the rules and speak with customer care via phone or chat on their website. I have even had refunds on items that went on sale within a certain given time that is allowed. No problem whatsoever.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I ordered one ring from them and it was okay. I liked the stretch pay option. After I paid the first one off, I ordered two more. After a few days, I saw the transaction was still pending. But I certainly had the funds. So I am waiting and waiting to get my rings. Still, nothing. I happened to check my email. They cancelled my order! God knows why. I called on Saturday. The stupid system doesn't recognize any of my information. Then I get transferred to some random woman, sounds like she's working from a spare bedroom, not a call center. She couldn't locate me either.

FINALLY, by name search she finds me. They had all of my information WRONG! How is that when I had an order delivered before? I wanted to know why they cancelled my order. She said I'd have to speak to customer service. I thought she was CUSTOMER SERVICE. I said well, transfer me. She says, "They're closed on the weekend." What business is closed on the weekends in this day and age?? I wanted those rings for a special occasion. Now I have nothing. Unprofessional and disgusting company. Thanks for nothing, Jerkyouaroundtv.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I can't believe some of these reviews. Mad because you can’t return something after a year? Upset that you had to pay shipping? Good grief get real. JTV is a great company with good customer service. If I order 10 pieces from them I'm probably only going to keep 7. Personal preference, buyers remorse, and other issues cause me to do this. I've never had a single issue with returns. I usually have my money back in a week or less. They 100% want you to be happy with your purchase but they also are running a business. They can’t comp the shipping on every purchase and they can’t take back stuff you've had a year. If you have reasonable expectations they're an awesome company. I've shopped with them for a decade and have an armoire full of rare, exotic, and beautiful gems. I'd never have been able to afford my collection going to a jewelry store so I'm grateful to JTV.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I love JTV. I have NEVER had a problem with them. Some of my favorite gorgeous jewelry pieces came from them. Quality control COULD be improved upon, but returns are very easy, and refund quickly received. Their peridot items are wonderful. I have many. The "sugar" or "junk diamond" pieces are beautiful for the price. You aren't going to get $2000 diamonds for $300 BUT you will get sparkle. I get a lot of compliments on my JTV diamond rings. Same with pearls, some good, and the rest were returned with no hassle. In summary, JTV is a wonderful place to find just about any piece of jewelry you could dream up. I do recommend it!

Original review: April 25, 2019

JTV has provided the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. This past Saturday they shipped me the wrong item. I ordered a pendant and they sent me a ring. I called immediately and the first customer service rep told me they’d “take good care” of me if I called back on Monday as that particular department was closed and she couldn’t issue another pendant to be sent out to me. I called on Monday and “Karen” was passive aggressive rude as hell and informed me that I needed to return the ring before they would ship me my pendant which is pure BS for the simple fact that my pendant is on flex pay and cost way for than the crappy ring they sent me so obviously I’m going to return the ring because I still have payments to make on a pendant I have NOT yet received.

I returned the ring as I said I was going to and called today as it’s now been delivered and in their possession and they had the nerve to tell me I’d have to wait another 10 days!!! Ridiculous that this company made a mistake and me the paying customer has to suffer for it. They had no empathy or remorse just a “sorry it happens”. I ordered this pendant for a wedding that I now won’t be able to use. I am disgusted and will NEVER purchase another item from them ever again in life. Back to HSN and QVC I go as they have much better products anyway!!! Don’t waste your time with this crappy company!!!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Well, I have read many reviews and am pretty surprised at the number of negative reports here. I have to say, I am not one for writing long flowing reviews for anything really, but I feel compelled to write my positive experiences. Over the last 18 years I purchased all kinds of jewelry from JTV for myself and as gifts. I only returned one piece in that time frame due to a micro pave stone coming out of a setting. Customer service was polite and the return was completed and my account was credited with ease.

The quality of the jewelry I purchased was top notch. Everything has lasted wonderfully, never tarnished or diminished in its beauty. My local jeweler examined, approved, and admired most of my purchases. All of my rings from JTV were sized by my jeweler as I gained and lost weight and there was never a question about quality of the metal, gems, or setting. Quite frankly, in 18 years, I’ve had nothing but great experiences. I recommend JTV and will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I have been a JTV member for years, using the same payment method. Suddenly, I’ve been randomly selected for account verification. Where they need to conference call with me, to my bank to confirm my billing address. What?!?! When did this become a thing. Shame on you JTV. With all the scams going around, that’s what we need to do is call and request payment info and billing info from a bank. I work 15-17 hours a day. I do not have time to sit on the phone for 60 minutes while I wait for Regions online 800# to pick up, so I can confirm my shipping and billing address. That was the last straw. I will go to QVC from now on.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Don't waste your money on an appraisal! Ordered a ring right at a month ago. Had an appraisal on it. A stone fell out within the last week. They are willing to take it back because Feb only has 28 days in it. But will not refund or apply to a replacement the fifty dollars I spent on an appraisal for the ring. {Which showed the ring was only worth 50 dollars more than what I paid for it.} Luckily I noticed the stone missing 2 days before the 30 refund policy is up. Beware! This is not like dealing like a reputable jewelry store which replaced my son's graduation present 6 months after I bought it. This is the first and last time I will order anything from JTV.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. Been shopping JTV about 2 yrs.; haven't had any trouble with charges or customer service. I assume all the rules & fine print mean what they say, so I've respected those & the company has been fair. I had one stone fall out of one ring, I called within the 30-day return period, was told to send it back, stone was replaced, no problem. As for quality, you pretty much get what you pay for, and you do need to educate yourself about gems, precious & semi-precious, before you buy. I've been pleased with most purchases including the bargain-priced items but occasionally have sent something back. What I AM disappointed in is the lack of diversity reflected in their programming. Astonishingly few hosts of color.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I tried to order a tanzanite bangle bracelet for $39.99 on 3-16-19. They were very rude, even the supervisor! They said I had to pay additional $6.99 for shipping and wouldn't waive the fee! I said, "I'm never ordering from you again!" I guess they don't need my business! I order from a lot of companies and never pay for shipping ever. Even Macy's. Doesn't make a difference with price ever! Shouldn't even gave them 1 star!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

So I joined and spoke with a salesperson purchased for one price. However when received was double the price, had to call back!! Great refund/credit, seen on my account! However, stretch pay amount with my credit card number. Remained the same!! I told them from word go, I did not trust them, and wanted stretch pay fixed or would cancel my credit card and refer to them to my credit card company "fraud" amount. They tried to assure me they were going to put New amount through but why can they not fix online on the stretch pay amount With my card #!!! Will give them to Monday Feb 25/2019 to fix! Will keep you posted! Will no longer deal with them!! I buy from QVC, HSN, EVINE never have I dealt with such a dysfunctional company!! Advice don't order!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Do not buy anything from JTV! I purchased a red diamond flower ring that I thought was pretty. First of all the diamonds have an orange hue, not red. I cannot wear this ring. I purchased it in the fall. I developed a blood clot so I didn’t get around to sizing it until the next year. I brought it to a jeweler and he said he could not work on it. He said the prongs on it are lousy and if I were to wear the ring the diamonds are loose and would fall out and there is no way to repair it. I contacted JTV. They were totally nasty. They refused to do anything about it because it had been past the 30 day return period. I paid $230.00 for a ring I cannot wear and cannot sell this way. SHAME on JTV!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I ordered a 2mm solid 14k rope chain. I got a 1mm hollow rope chain and now customer service act like it's my fault and expect me to kiss their ** to get service. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! Go to eBay. You will get a better deal and a money back guarantee if you don't get what you ordered. JTV will take some time to get this resolved.

Jewelry Television Company Information