Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

4.2/5 (221 ratings)

About Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Sonicare Toothbrush?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phillips?

Original review: May 16, 2022

My husband and I had bought Sonicare Philips toothbrushes from her dentist at first they worked wonderful. After two years my toothbrush stopped working all together and now my husband‘s shaft of the toothbrush is broken. I called Sonicare toothbrush company, they do not back their products up. So we are left with two broken toothbrushes almost $200 each and we wasted our money on a product that was not backed up... They said there’s nothing they can do for us. So that’s up to you if you would like to spend $200 on a toothbrush that breaks within two years.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Have used the Philips Sonicare for many years, and have always experienced the battery going dead after just a year or two. The real clincher though was when we purchased one of their Sonicare toothbrushes just 6 months ago, and it's now unusable as it is loose and makes an awful buzzing noise. At this point we are fed up with their faulty product, and moving on with another brand.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

In July -2020 I purchased 2 Philips Sonicare toothbrushes and subscribed to their quarterly toothbrush head replacement program. I received about 2 replacements and they stopped coming. Called customer service to try to troubleshoot and their customer service subscription team barely speaks English. I kept being told that I had reached the subscription customer service line but that particular person didn't have access to the subscription accounts. Each person kept transferring me back into the queue and gave me the same line. I can't get this resolved so I cancelled my subscription and will just get replacement heads from Amazon. Meanwhile they collected months of my subscription fee. Thieves.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I bought a Sonicare toothbrush that came with an ad to claim a free toothbrush head. Long story short, the only way to get the free brush head is to join a subscription. I did just that and then attempted to cancel the subscription after receiving my free brush head. They basically make it really difficult for you to cancel. I followed the instructions and it won't let me access the 'subscription details' due to an internal server error their website has. Everything else on the account is accessible but that. I even called in and they won't cancel it for you. Even after I stated the error I kept coming across they stated I would not be charged. However that was not the case.

I keep getting the run around via email. They're sending me instructions on how to cancel the subscription. They won't do it for me. And a month later the same server error appears. This company is simply terrible. I've disputed the charge with my credit card company. And I still can't cancel the subscription I never wanted in the first place.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Horrible customer service is a understatement, money back guarantee is non existent. Product is trash. 1.9 rating reflects this. Wasted my time from the time of purchase trying to return, with only more hoops to jump through in the end 2 weeks later no resolve on this issue. Buyers be aware of this company. They do not care about the customer. I wouldn’t recommend Phillips Sonicare to my worst enemy.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I have purchased their toothbrush and AirFloss. Both products' batteries have failed on the first occasion within the 2 yr warranty and so after long calls I got replacement. Then the replacement units batteries died just out of the warranty period the toothbrush first. They offered me a discounted unit, which failed in the same manner. Today my replacement (May 2019) AirFloss died and after another long call they have offered a discounted unit. I purchased a new Oral B toothbrush ($60) as recommended by Choice.

Original review: April 5, 2021

I bought a 2 toothbrush set for me and my partner and 13 months later both toothbrushes experienced the same issue. The small screw that secures the Shaft where the brush fits onto came loose. Causing poor performance and even pain when I used mine. I read online how to repair it and opened mine up and retightened the screw as tight as possible. 2 weeks later again the screw came loose. I spent over 250 euro on this set of 2 units and will never again buy a Philips product again. I repaired mine a second time and used some super glue in the screw threads this time. We see how long it lasts.. I will buy a Braun or Oral B next.. DO not make the same mistake as I did.. Btw. the company asked us for numerous photos, how did we clean the shaft, and other ** but so far no replacement or solution.. Just reproachful question after question.

Original review: March 11, 2021

I bought this toothbrush, thinking it would actually do something. I've tried everything and all it does it buzz for a second and then it stops. The toothbrush head surface area is also incredibly small, so it doesn't even function as a manual toothbrush. Completely worthless trash, you'd get better results from a $1 manual brush!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I had my first Philips Sonicare purchased for me and was impressed. I later purchased the latest model and after 12 months the toothbrush started to lose power and randomly turn itself on and buzz loudly. Could stop the noise until battery had run down and now doesn’t even turn on. Very disappointed for the expensive price.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

I was so happy that I got one of these toothbrushes. Unfortunately, I’m Not happy with what I did. I used the same Oral B electronic Recharging brush for at least 13 years!! I still have it and it’s still working. I’m going to have use it again. Well about a year and months ago Costco had a sale on Philips Sonic Toothbrushes. I got two. About early this summer I noticed my brush although charged was low on power. I changed the brush head assuming that maybe it was faulty. Nope, the brush itself was the issue. The more I used it the worst it became. Today I manually brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush! A complete waste. I’m so upset and dissatisfied with this brand that even a new one isn’t worth my attention. In the morning I will be using my now almost 19 years old Oral B to get the job done. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME. TOTAL JUNK!

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Company Information