Call toll free
4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, a feature that is unprecedented in our industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1422 LifeStation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 1, 2019

I recommend LifeStation highly because I’m alone here and it’s very easy to take a fall and slip. When I came home from the nursing home, I was afraid to fall again because I had had my third fall. I was alone and although the neighbors were all close to me and I hollered, nobody answered except for that woman way up on the other end. I also have COPD so I felt like I needed something besides that other machine I had. It just took me maybe 50 feet. But this one, I can go anywhere with it. There was also one time that I got a call back and it surprised me because I didn’t even know I had pushed it. I had fallen asleep one nice night and it rolled under me somewhere and I kicked it off. But I like LifeStation. I also feel a lot safer going out now.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I have frequent falls, so I thought it’d be best to have a medical alert around in case I need to have someone to call so I purchased a LifeStation. I wear the device around my neck and it is very comfortable for me. I feel secure and if I have any emergency, I just have to click a button and I’m taken care of. There was an instance when I needed to call them and they responded very swiftly, and the emergency team were fast about coming out to help. So, everything worked out well.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I've been having seizures. I got LifeStation and it's been doing real good. It's comfortable. I've been setting it off accidentally by leaning up against stuff and I like the people that’s been giving me a call and making sure I'm okay.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I am diabetic and I've got nerve neuropathy in my feet and hands. Also, I fall when I’m off balance. So, I got a medical alert device. They put the Life Station alert device around your neck, so I don’t usually wear it all the time, but I do that most of the time when my husband is away. I have hit the help button two or three times, but I got no response out of it. I had to call the LifeStation office to find out what was going on and the issue was handled well because they came back in no time. I would tell people that it's a good idea to get a Life Station alert device.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I had LifeStation before but I sent it back because I didn't need it. Then I signed up with MedAssist and they wanted me to have one so I signed back on. I really like the medical alert device. Somebody came out when I fell on the floor in a summer afternoon and I couldn't get back up because of my knees so it was good to have it. I've used it twice for an emergency and LifeStation was very prompt, courteous and efficient. I was very pleased. The only thing was that I had to shorten the cord because it was way too long. When I'm out in the kitchen getting this and that, the cord is swinging around and whacking on things, and the device goes off accidentally so I did that. Also, my bed is right by where I put the device so that I don’t flick it off accidentally while I’m laying on it. If someone is considering getting a LifeStation, I'd tell to go ahead and get it. You’ll be glad you did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I've had my LifeStation device for about two years and right now, it’s sitting on my little table next to my chair. It's within reach if I need it. I had a stroke and I needed something that would allow me to sit around and can call help. That was the reason I got it. I accidentally pressed the device once but I got it shut off real quickly and when they contacted me, I told them it was an accident.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

LifeStation is very good and mother-in-law is very happy with it. She just turned 92 and is living on her own. She originally tried the one on her arm, but she kept setting it off by accident. She loves the one you wear around the neck though. She wears it everywhere, including in the shower. LifeStation's response when it goes off has been immediate. They call me instead of the hospital whereas, Life Alert won’t call the people. That’s one thing why I didn’t do Life Alert. My mother-in-law always falls on her butt and gets stuck and Life Alert automatically calls the hospital and 911 when she doesn’t need it. She just needs help. She’d recommend LifeStation.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I have a LifeStation device that I wear around my neck and it's driving me crazy. Every time I turned around, I was hitting it and if I leaned over, it would hit something. I was always setting it off and people would call me. I have to tell the reps that it was just an accident. Eventually, I took it off and stopped wearing it. I couldn't stand the necklace and I would rather have the one for the wrist. Still, as far as working, the LifeStation is fine.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

My father lives alone and he is 94 years old and very unstable on his feet. He needs some monitoring or the opportunity, at least, to be able to contact people quickly and get some help. He has used the Lifestation a couple of times and it’s good to have it. It has helped his sense of security. However, he's very resistant to push the button and call somebody. But that's probably more about his sense of independence than anything else. The device gives me much better security as his son especially not living with him and knowing he needs it.

The only challenge is that the device is in his bedroom, and if he was very far away from it, he would not be able to talk to the person in another room. He probably wouldn’t be able to hear them well enough to be able to respond to them. So, they would just have to send somebody anyway assuming that it was worse than it might be. But that’s just him. That’s not necessarily the box. If the box is in the middle of the house, plugged in, in the very center of the house, that might help that situation. But there's no telephone jack right there. I don't know if it would help if LifeStation to initiate putting the device into a test. That might be something that could be done. But my experience with them is very good. Every time we've talked or tested, it's been good. Their response time is very good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

LifeStation was a very good thing for us to have. My husband who is now deceased had to use it a couple of times. Everything went well and the response we got from them was fine.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

My wife had a stroke so I wanted something where she could contact help if she needs it. I got to LifeStation's website one morning when I got to work and within 20 minutes, I had a callback from Allan, their rep. I asked him questions about pricing and how the device works. He told me that he could hold up a spot for me because I told him that I wanted to talk to my wife first about ordering it. He added though that I gotta give him my credit card information so I did. He also said that was the special value that day only. A few days later, the medical alert device showed up on my door with a bill.

Allan seemed to be more interested in making a sale than helping me solve the issue. And because of what he did, we sent the device back and I had to pay an additional month. I had to pay twice for something my wife never used. I called LifeStation about it and they said that I gave them my credit card number so I must have agreed to it. But I never ordered the device. Given my experience, if I opted to do business with another company, I would not give them my credit card information until I was sure I was gonna make a purchase.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I live in an area where cell tower coverage is spotty. I wander around in the rural areas a fair amount, and I didn’t wanna fall or get myself in a predicament and not have any way of yelling for help. One of the things that seemed to be the crucial point was that so far, I’ve been able to contact the LifeStation service from wherever I was, including the dead zones.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I'm 90 years old and I've had my LifeStation device for about a year now. So far, my experience has been all right. I wear it a good bit but I have fallen several times and it didn’t go off. And then, I hit it on my grocery buggy and it went off. Undoubtedly, you got to hit something to mash that button to make it go off. Right now, I'm trying to make up my mind on whether to keep it or change it. The price is too much and I'm unhappy with it. I find that I can get a medical alert cheaper somewhere else.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I will recommend LifeStation 'cause if I fall down and I push that device, someone will be coming. In the past, I would call my boyfriend for help and he would have to drive all the way from another town to come home. Now, I have my LifeStation but I don't always have it on, which is my mistake. But if I go with the dogs outside, or if I'm going out to the mall or taking the trash to the road, I always make sure I have it with me. Also, the customer service has been really great. In fact, when I went on to Social Security, they lowered the price for me 'cause I couldn't afford it.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

We thought that my husband needed a medical alert device if he fell. But he doesn't have the LifeStation device now since he's not out by himself and so he doesn't need it anymore. But when he had it, he accidentally set it off many times. Also, he had an emergency once when he fell backwards, but the device did not go off. That happened in a parking lot and the lady next to us saw it, so she called the paramedics and they came. Other than that, the LifeStation device was okay when he had it.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

After my husband died, I’m here by myself and my kids don’t live really close. I had fallen a time or two and I thought it was time I had a LifeStation. I test it every month and my interaction with their team has been very good. I feel a lot safer now that I can call somebody if I fall and I’m not able to get up. I feel like somebody’s right here at hand. I recommended LifeStation.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

My dad lives alone, he uses a walker and he has an orthopedic boot. We were always afraid he would fall. I ordered the LifeStation for him and we have had no problems with it. When we called to do tests, there were no issues at all.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My mother is 90 and she fell at the time, so we looked into getting a medical alert device for her and the LifeStation device was what we had. When I was messing with it, I accidentally pressed the button and set the alarm off. But we didn't really care for it. I thought it was more like a cellphone and she could just press a button and talk into a little thing from her neck if she was out in the yard and fell. But the device was in the kitchen and she wouldn’t be able to hear the LifeStation team and they wouldn’t be able to hear her either unless she was near the kitchen so I didn’t see the point. The device was great, but it didn’t make any sense to me that you had to be within shouting range of it. It would be perfect if you live in a small apartment, but my mother lives in an average, Grade 2 house. We only had the device for a month and the reps were great when we called to return it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My mother was having health issues and getting the LifeStation made sense. She didn't like the idea that she had to have it but we felt that it was necessary for her to be able to summon help as she needed it. We found it assuring that she had it. When we tested the button, the response was immediate. We had the service for less than a year and LifeStation did everything it was supposed to. But we got to the point where we didn't need the system anymore and therefore, we sent it back.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I’m here a lot by myself. I got myself a LifeStation and I’ve had it for about four months now. It's good to have and I like it. Also, when I tested the button, it was a quick response.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

My father has been falling off lately. He is 88 years old. When I checked out the top five medical alert device reviews, LifeStation seemed like the best way to go. So far, he needed it once, but he wasn't wearing it at that time. He then fell a couple more times, so he wears the device constantly now. LifeStation is a good deal and it's necessary at times. It’s a good thing to have.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I had a joint replacement surgery and I got a medical alert device in case I fall. It's not very often that I wear my LifeStation device. But everything hurts if you get old. It's good to know you have something. One time, I accidentally pushed the button but I immediately said that I didn't mean to push it and the rep was very nice.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I am getting up in age and I’m home alone all day. My wife and kids felt like I needed this kind of backup and they were hounding me. Now my sense of security is much better with the LifeStation system. The only complaint I have is that the equipment is almost too sensitive. Although that’s better than being the other way, there have been times when I’ve been setting it down in the charger and it goes off. It’s an inconvenience because then I have to talk to the guy or gal who calls me. Nevertheless, they’re great and they do a good job.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My husband had a stroke and he’s paralyzed on one side so he’s in a wheelchair. There are times when I have to go to the doctor or the grocery store and I don’t take him, so I needed something where in case something should come up, he could get help. We purchased a medical alert device from LifeStation which I put around his neck as it’s easier for him that way. We've accidentally hit the button a couple of times and they esponded. They're very courteous and sweet about it. Since having the device, I have peace of mind. My husband feels better too knowing that he's a just a push of a button.

The only complaint I have is the button, especially on the necklace. I've set it off on the wrist when I was getting my husband out of bed. The button sticks up instead of down so it’s easy to set it off and not know about it. One day the police showed up and I didn’t know what was going on, and I had set the device off. I had leaned forward and it touched something and I put pressure on it. I was outside when I’d done it, so I didn’t hear the deal inside the house. Even so, us being on a fixed income, this device is perfect. I checked in on other brands and for the same thing that LifeStation does, the others are way too expensive.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

A dear friend of mine had a medical alert device, and she died, and she didn't have it. And when she passed away, I realized that I have to have one like she did. I got one from LifeStation. I'm unsteady on my feet. I'm almost totally unable to walk now, and I'm in a wheelchair. My LifeStation makes me feel safe. I was very afraid because a friend of mine fell and passed away not too long ago, and I keep thinking it could be me. I'm very satisfied with my LifeStation.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Every time I push the LifeStation button to see if it works, it works. I bumped a few things and it got off and the response time was almost instant. It was around three seconds. LifeStation then asked me what was going and I told them and that was the end of the conversation. They don’t call me and they don’t bug me. My LifeStation works fine.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

My daughter got me a LifeStation device. She thought it would be good if I had one here. I set the device off accidentally a couple of times. The emergency called me right back and I told them that it was just an accidental bump that set it off. If you had any health problems it would be a good idea to have one.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I've had this service for about a year already and it has saved me several times. I fall a lot, and I had to call emergency services three times already because of that. They picked me up off the floor. I had two massive strokes 12 years ago. I had trouble with my balance. The fire department is awesome and they usually call within four minutes. So, I'm really happy with the job from that department. The LifeStation reps are friendly and they give good information. They help me out big time. Knowing that they are there gives a comforting feeling. I'm impressed with the service and the promptness -- everything about it. I'd recommend it, and I guarantee that it will work for anybody.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I live alone and I’m 81 so I got a medical alert device. I went on the internet and LifeStation has the best in price that I could find. I got the one that reaches 50 feet from my house. I have been satisfied with it. It’s been working good for me. I have set it off accidentally several times. I wear the device around the neck and I have to be careful because I have set it off through trying to open a can. Other than that it makes me feel very safe. When I set it off, normally, my neighbors will call me since their numbers are on there. And then the alert people will call me. I normally tell my neighbors that I have no problem and sometimes they’ll call back. They check on me very quickly.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

LifeStation was a lot cheaper than what I was paying for my previous medical alert service so I switched and I’m very pleased with it. LifeStation gives me a sense of security that if there’s an emergency, I can press the button and get help. I don’t wanna have to use it but it's a bill that I don't mind paying. I would recommend LifeStation.

LifeStation Company Information