4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped with all the information they need to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, a feature that is unprecedented in our industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1444 LifeStation Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 21, 2019

Setting up the LifeStation device was a very easy. Once I had the first one set up, adding the second one for my dad was very simple. We changed some of the services around after a while, but the reps were very helpful. Everything seems to be going well and the unit looks like it's working.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I signed up my mom for the LifeStation device. She lives alone and recently, she had been at a hospital and starting to fall a lot. So we were concerned about that. The LifeStation reps I dealt with were great. They were very courteous, professional, understanding, and patient. I now feel a little more secure since my mom got the LifeStation. She wears it and we kind of joke with her because all her friends have them. It’s kinda like a status thing. When they come to visit her, they even leave their homes wearing them and they never take them off. But I know I have a 96-year-old aunt that does not wear it.

Other than that, our experience with LifeStation has been pretty good and we would recommend it to friends. But it seems like it takes a very long time from when we press the button until the person on the other end responds. We’ve done a couple of tests and it takes up to a minute and a half for their rep to get on the phone. My mom doesn't count by the time and she counts the rings. And she said that it takes 15 rings. So, I wish they could be a little quicker in their response time.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I wanted a LifeStation medical alert device in case of an emergency. It's good and I would recommend it.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I had a stroke and I have had two accidents. Luckily, Alan was here and he called for help. I live with my grandson and I’m alone at home since he is at work. He wanted me to have a medical alert device to where I can call him if I need to. I use LifeStation at home and I’m satisfied with it. It’s comfortable and I feel safer.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I'm very happy with the LifeStation system. It's fine and there's nothing wrong with it. I never take my bracelet off and it doesn't bother me at all. If I fall down, I can get help. It serves the purpose and I feel secure with it. I've recommended it to several people. I had to interact with them one time and it was fine except I couldn't understand it, but that wasn't their fault. I had to get a neighbor come in and he took care of it. He talked to a different person.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: July 11, 2019

My patient, Olga, needed to get a LifeStation device because she has back problems and has a little dementia. She very rarely uses it but in the couple of times that she did, the response from the LifeStation team was very good.

Original review: July 10, 2019

My son who lives upstate ordered LifeStation for me after I had a fall a couple of years ago. It is sitting on my table, and I haven't really worn it because I’m afraid of bumping and setting it off. I don't want an ambulance coming down the street when there's nothing wrong. When I first got it, I bumped it accidentally. And when I had my cat, I was afraid it would bump against it. The one that I'm supposed to wear on the wrist doesn't wanna stay where I put it. The Velcro is kinda worn out, and I don't know how it could get worn out that quick. I don't even wear it. I have it sitting over within reach if I happen to fall close by. But I wonder whether I'm spending money needlessly. Other than that, I feel secure that I have it.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I live alone and my son and my son-in-law thought that I needed a medical alert device. They got me the LifeStation. I feel safe having it. I have the little bracelet by the bed and I have the other thing in the room that I’m in all the time when I do my reading, so I’m fine. And if I’m alone and something happens, it’s there for me.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Getting older, I fell in the house, and luckily I was able to reach my phone to call my son. He thought it was best to get the alert system so I’ll have it at all times. I got a LifeStation and I like it. I had to call for a stiff neck and there have been a couple of times I accidentally bumped the bracelet and the alarm system went off. They would call and ask if I needed help, I'd tell them it was an accident and they'd reset the device. When I was picking an apple off the tree, I lost my balance and hit my head on the house. I couldn’t get up and I had a concussion. LifeStation sent paramedics out within five minutes. All in all, I feel secure with my LifeStation and I feel like I’m not alone because I have the machine.

Original review: July 4, 2019

My mother had several falls and she’s 94 years old. LifeStation was recommended by Kaizer and that's what she got now. She likes to wear the necklace and so far, our experience with it has been good.

LifeStation Company Information