2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.41/5

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, which is unprecedented in their industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

View More View More
LifeStation Call ConsumerAffairs (866) 235-1920 Learn More

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner, accredited by ConsumerAffairs.

Compare Brands
Call ConsumerAffairs
(866) 235-1920

LifeStation Reviews

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I am disabled and can't walk at all. I use a wheelchair and one day when I was getting in my chair, I was strapping my feet in and then I couldn't push myself back up into sitting position, but luckily, I had my LifeStation button on me which I keep on a string around my neck. I was able to contact lifestation and somebody came to push me back into my wheelchair in less than 10 minutes. I was so thankful. I never get in my chair without it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I've had my medical alert device for 6 or 7 months and fortunately I've never had to call for assistance. The only time I've used it is to test it every 5 or 6 weeks. The response is immediate and always most courteous. My family and myself feel at ease knowing that I have someone to call for immediate help; especially with my being alone. Could not be more pleased.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I do not use the LifeStation device at home. I got it because I travel 50 miles on a country road where cell service is intermittent as I commute to work each day. It has been a safety net because I was told I may have a seizure or other occurrence, but I have not had such an occurrence, either at home or on the road. I admit to not testing the device. However, I see the cell flash and wi-fi flash regularly, and the device prompts me when the battery is low. So I know it is working.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have had many fall notifications that have occurred when I closed my car door, when I sat down on the toilet, when I'm sitting quietly, when going through the airport, when driving, etc. It didn't give me a fall notification the only time I actually fell. At least I wasn't alone when it occurred.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

My mother 83 years old received the Life Station and they have charged her monthly and it's not even activated. We called to let them know it was not working not activated and they continue charging. Unbelievable. Do no recommend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I recently had the fall protection removed. It was awful....if I sat down a little harder it went off... sometimes if it just shifted on my body it went off. Could no longer deal with it... I am happy with everything else....people are very polite and kind.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I have no problem with the Life Station medical alert button, It works great. It is a peace of mind to have something like this. I even use it when I go out by myself. The button is a little touchy but it is easy to shut off before a representative comes on for your problem.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

When cancelling landline equipment (**) and ordering cell phone compatible equipment (**) at a different address, I discovered $25 monthly charge for a different landline equipment associated with ** because it had not been returned. It appears that the HHA in Lawrence, KS did not return this equipment in Feb 2018 when replaced by **. I was not charged for 2 base stations each month from Feb 2018 until I cancelled and returned the only base station and pendants I had. I was promised a $25 refund but waiting for that to happen and no future charges. Although cancelling landline and starting cell phone equipment at the same time wouldn't seem to be difficult, it took more than 2 loooong phone calls with several different service staff.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The LifeStation team is amazing! Every person I spoke to from the initial call through shipping, setup & testing were so helpful and patient. I installed this system to give my parents peace of mind when they are alone. The LifeStation team is available 24/7, and this gives my whole family the confidence to know if there is a need, any need, someone is always going to be there to help.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The concept of more-or-less instant response in case of a fall is a good one--but setting up my home system proved quite the circus. First machine they sent died after only two days, and it took some searching, after I got the replacement, to find a suitable power outlet that was also convenient to a phone jack.

LifeStation Company Information