2. Medical Alert Systems
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

LifeStation knows that it's hard to choose the best medical alert device. Their mission is to ensure that anyone looking for a medical alert device will be well equipped to make an informed decision. They are a leader in the industry with a 5-DAY GPS BATTERY LIFE and a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Recently, LifeStation rolled out an exclusive feature named “Find My Loved One”, which is unprecedented in their industry.

Contact them today to see how you can get a medical alert device for you or a loved one for less than $20 a month! Their representatives are available 24/7 to help answer your questions about this important decision.

LifeStation Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

LifeStation Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have had many fall notifications that have occurred when I closed my car door, when I sat down on the toilet, when I'm sitting quietly, when going through the airport, when driving, etc. It didn't give me a fall notification the only time I actually fell. At least I wasn't alone when it occurred.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

---- Setup a little difficult ---- Setup was beyond my mother's abilities. My brother was able to do it... even though he's only trained in theology. I'm docking them 1 star because my brother had long wait times contacting LifeStation support during setup. ----- It works great now ----- When my mother pushed the panic button, everything worked perfectly. LifeStation called me promptly, and I was able to get Mom on her land line. I returned the call to LifeStation's emergency number, and they were able to cancel the 911 response before it arrived. No waiting when we really needed it.

Another nice thing... when I called back, I talked to the same person who had called earlier. I didn't have to explain anything, just had to say "Mom's OK, cancel the 911". I'm going to change the call list to have LifeStation call Mom first. Her landline rings in every room of the house, so that gives us the best of both worlds: a 5-year battery on her panic button, and the ability to contact her anywhere.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

My mother 83 years old received the Life Station and they have charged her monthly and it's not even activated. We called to let them know it was not working not activated and they continue charging. Unbelievable. Do no recommend.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I recently had the fall protection removed. It was awful....if I sat down a little harder it went off... sometimes if it just shifted on my body it went off. Could no longer deal with it... I am happy with everything else....people are very polite and kind.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I have no problem with the Life Station medical alert button, It works great. It is a peace of mind to have something like this. I even use it when I go out by myself. The button is a little touchy but it is easy to shut off before a representative comes on for your problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeStation?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

When cancelling landline equipment (**) and ordering cell phone compatible equipment (**) at a different address, I discovered $25 monthly charge for a different landline equipment associated with ** because it had not been returned. It appears that the HHA in Lawrence, KS did not return this equipment in Feb 2018 when replaced by **. I was not charged for 2 base stations each month from Feb 2018 until I cancelled and returned the only base station and pendants I had. I was promised a $25 refund but waiting for that to happen and no future charges. Although cancelling landline and starting cell phone equipment at the same time wouldn't seem to be difficult, it took more than 2 loooong phone calls with several different service staff.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The LifeStation team is amazing! Every person I spoke to from the initial call through shipping, setup & testing were so helpful and patient. I installed this system to give my parents peace of mind when they are alone. The LifeStation team is available 24/7, and this gives my whole family the confidence to know if there is a need, any need, someone is always going to be there to help.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

The concept of more-or-less instant response in case of a fall is a good one--but setting up my home system proved quite the circus. First machine they sent died after only two days, and it took some searching, after I got the replacement, to find a suitable power outlet that was also convenient to a phone jack.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Customer service people were nice but we discussed putting in a reservation that I would confirm on Monday. I called back to advise that this was not the system my mom wants and to cancel the reservation hold. They told me they had already processed the order and it's Monday!!! I am now on the phone trying to get to a supervisor to cancel the order. The person today was trying to say I could just mail it back, isn't that nice!!! The supervisor apologized but now my mom will have to watch for the package, write return to sender and my credit card was charged today so I will get my refund once they receive it back. VERY bad process in they tell you it's a hold when it really isn't and then processed the order without my permission. Would not give them any business since they are not trustworthy!!!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I have dealt with 3 different companies. This is the only one that I would ever ever stay with. They were fair and honest. With the others, everyone told me something different every time I called. They billed my credit card before the time was up to cancel. They wanted to charge me for the whole year if my loved one died before the year was up (even if they died the day after I ordered). Their contracts contradicted themselves. I mailed the system back with a letter and they said they received the system and not the letter. They mailed the wrong system, etc., etc., etc. Life Station was very honest and fair. The industry as a whole should be looked into. This company was the only reasonable and fair one that I found.

LifeStation Company Information