1.07/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

773 Exede Satellite Internet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

We started with Wild Blue, then Exede bought them out, then Viasat bought them out. Viasat had horrible customer service, hung up on us multiple times, and had no desire to answer our questions. Viasat changed our contract terms including the price without notice. The advertised speed is not what was received. In fact, we couldn't reach the internet at all whenever there were clouds, bad weather, or for no obvious reason. They refused to send anyone out to service the system when it didn't work. When I removed the equipment to return it (since they refused to do so) it was difficult to even get a return address to return the equipment. I strongly encourage you to try to get any other provider for your internet service.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY AS AN INTERNET PROVIDER... Since day 1 our satellite internet has been AWFUL! I switched my cable company because of a better rate and told them I also needed internet. The rep said Viasat was the only internet company in my area that worked with their cable company so I stupidly signed up. I just got done chatting with a rep and she told me we are only allowed 35 GB/month and if we go over that then they prioritize other customers service before ours then told me I would have to upgrade my service and pay $100-$150/month. I told the rep when I signed up exactly what I used internet for and this is what I got. If I could give them a zero rating I would.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I had bad service and very expensive but you can't get much out in the country. I should have used Verizon hotspot. I moved and moved my service but was not told it would be new contract all over. I told them the customer service person I spoke with did not tell me I would have a brand new contract. They said, "Sorry we have to train them better."

Finally got the chance to get AT&T - so much better and a lot less. I returned my equipment to Viasat and then they turn me over to a credit collection company saying I didn't return my equipment and early termination fee and the credit collection company they use charges $135.00 just to handle the bill. I call and give them the dates that the equipment was returned and they said they believe me but it will take 7 to 10 days to correct and that I can call the collection agency and tell them. Please if at all possible do not use them and please tell everyone not to use them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I signed up with Exede (now Viasat) back in 2014 because it was literally the only service available in my extremely rural area. To that end, this is the ONLY circumstance in which I can recommend them. If I could even get a cellular hotspot, I would prefer it. Their service is expensive, it is slow, their customer service and maintenance network is truly awful, but the worst thing about them is their sneaky weasel speak advertisements.

They promise speeds and reliability which they don't deliver, and they claim "no hard caps," which is only half-truth. During busy times of the day, expect massive slowdowns, and if you hit your meager monthly allotment of data, your service is throttled to sub-dialup speeds, if that. It's essentially unusable, so I am forced to limit myself to a strict diet of only 300 megabytes per day, which is less than many youtube videos or a single game update. It's like being forced to breathe through a drinking straw -- technically you are getting air, but it's not enough to survive.

On top of that, all service is funneled through their own private server-side proxies, allowing them to interrupt your service with obnoxious interstitials asking you to buy more data, to cripple any traffic they like on a whim (even SSL connections) and block VPN traffic outright. This proxy also triggers many website anti-bot security measures, because your service appears to redirect so many times through consolidated portals that you look like a spammer or security risk.

Rather than focus on rural customers, they offer better plans and lower prices to urban areas with other options such as fiber or cable, in an attempt to appear competitive. If you live in an area only serviceable by satellite, they will hang you out to dry. If you have ANY alternative to their satellite service, I desperately recommend you take it.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

It's the worse internet out there. You're lucky if you hit 1 Mbps and you usually only get it early in the morning about one o'clock to maybe 8 o'clock in the morning. The average speed is 25 kbps and that is terrible for the price you pay. Would highly suggest not getting it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exede Satellite Internet?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

If I could give this company a 0, I would. From day one, it's been HORRIBLE service. Internet is so slow and I have to be on my hotspot almost 100% of the time. We also can't watch/stream any sort of video on our TV or iPad, nor can we even use our Apple TV (Netflix, etc...). They saw our system was not running sufficiently and actually did email me to let me know that and schedule a time. I was pleasantly surprised. Then, the day they were supposed to come, did not call or show up. Still haven't heard from them. I had put off calling because I just simply do not want to deal with them. The way this business is ran is pathetic. My bill has also increased, 6 months down the road. Do yourself a favor and do not go with Viasat.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I have had Viasat internet for two since I signed a contract but I will be switching soon! I’m paying $155 a month for internet I can’t even use! Even now I’m on Sprint data because I wasn’t able to use Viasat!!! If I could give them 1 zero stars I would. I even called up to go back down on my bill and the guy said I couldn’t months ago before my contract was still in effect. Terrible service and they lie about streaming! I can’t watch a movie or even a short clip on FB without the lagging. It reminds me of dial-up!!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

You can get service during the middle of the night and early in the day, but from 5 pm to midnight forget it. If you’re lucky you may get a download of 2 Mbps. The bottom line is the company overloads the satellites so during what they call peak periods you are sol. The technicians are frustrated because they are constantly called by customers for speed problems which result from the overload problem. Viasat knows they have a problem, but they just keep on adding more customers, which makes the problem grow. They don’t care because you have a 2-year contract to honor. I have 1 year left and I will not renew. So spread the word to avoid Viasat.

And by the way the last service call I had took nearly a month to get a tech to my home and he came from 3.5 hours away. He was getting ready to quit because he was tired of working over 60 hours/week. As I’m writing this a Viasat comes on touting how great their service is. Hopefully I have painted a picture of an unethical money scam because that’s what Viasat is.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Service stunk from the very beginning. The sales guy said we could stream movies, etc. But it took 10 minutes to just open an email. We upgraded and upgraded and then ended up canceling our service altogether when we moved. I was told they would send a box to mail back the equipment, which they did. The box had a foam liner with cutouts for the equipment and instructions for where to put everything. We placed the transceiver in its spot, the modem and the power cable in theirs and even used the tape strip they provided to seal it up, then returned the package to the UPS store.

On 11/21/18 $322.80 was deducted from my bank account. I immediately called the company and was told I had not returned the equipment and therefore was charged. I made them track the package (which they did in fact receive) and was promised a refund of the $322.80 within days. On 11/23/18 I received a refund to my checking account of only $161.40. I again called the company and they told me that I had not returned the modem. I argued and challenged them to get the weight of the package from UPS (since that is the only way I could think to prove that all pieces were in the box. They researched and then returned another $150 to my account on 11/29/2018. I was frustrated that they had not returned the full $161.40, but relieved to receive the most of it back. So I let it go.

Just today 12/20/2018, another charge of $150 was pulled from my bank account. I called the company AGAIN asking what they were doing. They told me that they charged me the $150 because I had not returned the modem. THIS AFTER I HAD BEEN REFUNDED BECAUSE THEY FOUND IT! They refused to work with me and told me it would be several weeks to research before they would even consider returning my money to me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

After reading other reviews here I have found that this company is nothing but a bunch of scam artists stealing money from those of us who don't have a lot. I have reported them to the BBB and called my bank and reported fraud charges. But they said it will be at least 10 business days before they get me an answer back on whether or not they can retrieve my money.

I will now dedicate myself to letting as many people possible know that they SHOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VIASAT / EXEDE internet EVER. And will be researching to find out what it takes for all of us to get a class action lawsuit going against the company to pay back all of us who have been scammed and robbed by them.

Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Viasat. I'd like to take a look and figure out why the second refund was charged again, and correct it for you. Please email us with your account information.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Boy was this a mistake I'll never forget. When I bought my home it just didn't occur to me that there would be no internet options. I searched for providers and was happy to see 3 major providers in my zip code. What a rude awakening to find out the area I am in isn't even incorporated and was just given the closest zip code in the area for my county. Thus the only available providers were fixes wireless or satellite. Sadly, fixed wireless was also out of the question due to the specific placement of my home.

So my two options were Exede or Hughesnet. As I work from home a lot I knew that data was crucial. Sadly, my only option then was the worst reviewed company of Exede which is now Viasat. Everything buffers, there have been times I've hit my Data in a week where I wasn't home. The only solution you get from customer service is "restart your modem". I am blown away how they continue to be allowed to do business charging 3x the amount of other providers for a fraction of the speed. Viasat charges me $180 a month for the Silver plan which offers 25Mbps while I paid Grande $65 a month for 300Mps.

I am in the process of selling my home now, I work from home and Viasat is costing me more money on top of my already ridiculous bill because I cannot work when I need to. I have to drive 8 miles up the road to the local Starbucks (yup, Starbucks has Spectrum) to work. Or I drive 25 miles into the office. No one should regret buying their first home, I do.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I should’ve ran when the initial installer told us that we’d have to cut down a hundreds of years old tree. He moved the dish, it’s never been aligned. Can’t search online at all, over $200/mo this service is not acceptable. Worst service ever! Zero stars!

Melody,

If you're having alignment issues, we can send a tech out to correct it. Please call Customer Care to set up a service call.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Unless you have unlimited budget and can fix everything yourself, troubleshoot problems that come up like no service, slow service, etc. I strongly recommend you go with some other company. We had Exede/Viasat for two years and use it the first two months and then finally gave up. Even when they offered us this special deal of twice the speed for only...we declined since two times zero is still zero. If you like watching the little circle go round and round while it buffers, then go for it but I still don't recommend it. I'm sorry but there isn't one good thing I can say for this company.

The people who sell you the plans are not employees, at least the ones I spoke to were not, they were employees of a company subcontracted by Exede/Viasat, so they have no investment in their sales, the technicians also seemed to be paid by the service call, ours couldn't come out because he had a webinar he had to attend that day, could he come out the next day? And on and on it went. It couldn't have been a better scripted sitcom if it was actually a scripted sitcom. We paid for two years of service never given. When it ended, they actually asked if they could do anything to get us to continue our service with them. In spite of the complaints they must be looking at on their computer screen, I just said, "No thank you," and hung up. If you find yourself on the phone with anyone from Exede/Viasat I suggest you do the same.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Okay so I have Viasat (Exede/Wildblue/whatever the name is this month) I was more than ecstatic when we got the internet up & running & not having to use my phone as a hotspot any longer, until I received my bill this month... Watch out for the hidden fees! Yeah went from 91 bucks the first 2 months to $120. By the way I cant even terminate my voice contract which I didn't know I had & just keep the internet without paying early termination fee! Best part of my no lube experience by far is being lied to and tricked into signing a contract! I'm so sick of the slow slow slow up/download speeds my cell phone. Hotspot works better! BTW I have Metro with T-Mobile. I pay less for 3 lines with 10 GB hotspot included on each line! I really feel taken advantage of. Just do your research. Trust the bad reviews more than the good especially if it outweighs the other.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We had to replace our entire roof because of leaks from a storm, come to find out it also had been leaking around where Exede (Viasat) had place the dish on our roof a few years ago. We have had service with this company for over 2 years now with no issues or problems from any department until now. I called to find out where the technician was after he was late, all they kept saying was he is en route. That absolutely told me nothing considering I was going to have to leave soon for work and he was past his 3 hour window. He finally called me and then showed up almost an hour past that 3 hour window they originally gave me. I had to leave and go to work leaving my adult son who has talked to them as well to deal with the technicians.

They told him where the dish was at was poor reception spot after it literally was moved a couple feet to an already existing satellite pole on the side of my home so my roof could be completely redone. They took it upon themselves to move the dish back to a pole on top of my brand new roof that is literally a week old, without even calling me to see if that is where we wanted it. So now I have holes in my brand new roof that will be a leak again from past experience. The technicians also ran a new cable in front of a shelf in my son's room after he told them it needed to be behind it, they said, "Oh you can just unplug it and rerun it," when he did he lost service and had to call customer service again because there was no service.

Finally got service and now it is the slowest it has ever been since we signed on. He called them a third time and now they are sending another technician out in a few days. Are you kidding me, a few days. I am not sure yet how this will turn out but I hope and pray that this company makes this right, because as of now we are looking for another after this long.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We closed our account after being customers for 10 years. We were never late on payments. It took almost 4 weeks and four phone calls to get them to send the box for return. When calling them the wait was very long and then I dealt with representatives from India who could barely understand English. I did get the equipment to them on time. They still charged us 324.00 dollars. After many emails I was informed the account was closed because of my lack of reply. I was then told they had refunded but they. Only refunded us 162.00 with no explanation as to why only half. My husband had missed this because we were looking for the whole amount of 324.00. Our next step is to try to get Bank of America to deal with them. They try to deliberately set you up to fail at returning the equipment on time. How are they getting away with this?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

This company will give you the runaround regarding equipment returns! I requested 3 boxes to return equipment when I moved from my service location May 2018. We even got the transmitter off the dish to send back and the company sent the return boxes to the address I moved from-3 times! Then I ordered 2 more boxes, one was never received and the last was finally received 2 months after from the initial request for a box and the equipment was returned in August 2018. The company says they have never received the equipment and billed my account and credit card. My bank investigated the charges and disputed with the company and the company agreed that the charge should be reversed and the matter was closed.

Fast forward several weeks, received calls from a collections company regarding the $300+ charges and wanting payment. I haven't had any correspondence or bills from Viastat and they sent the amount to a collections company rather than investigating the situation. I'm on the phone with Viastat as I write this trying to resolve the issue and find the package that was sent by them to me and returned to back to them! I'm at a loss, It seems the only way to resolve this issue and not have collections on my credit is to pay the $300 Again and lesson learned... It's sad that I had business with this company for so long and they won't even try to help resolve the dispute... Very irritating... Just think about the hassle and cost before getting service from this company.

Update: Viasat found the tracking number for the return but the return was never applied to my account. One piece of equipment is missing but they never updated the total amount due. They no longer can accept payment, it is in the hand of collections and they will contact them with updates with the situation... Super, I'm holding my breath (a lot of sarcasm)...

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ALWAYS Google the name of a company before I decide to spend money with them. And I ALWAYS type the words "reviews complaints" next to the company name. I ALWAYS pay attention to the bad reviews, especially when they outnumber the good ones. VIASAT had 107 reviews and a rating of 1.1 stars. I'd be a certified fool to ever consider this company, no matter how many times they change the company name. Now, I predict that an attorney or a prosecutor/D.A. will come for their hides soon. They are using illegal practices to get your money, but it will eventually cost them more in the end. It ALWAYS ends badly for fraudsters. ALWAYS! I just love reviews, especially the bad ones; and you better learn to love them too.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

We weren't getting any internet service when the weather was bad, which is to be expected with satellite service. But, if the receiver moved even a bit when it was windy, that also cut service. We were on the automatic payment plan, and when our credit card wasn't updated, the service was just shut off... No phone call, no email, no snail mail. Really? So, after moving to a new location, we decided to go with a different provider. We missed the beginning of the monthly service by 7 days, and still have to pay for the entire month. And on top of that, because we switched providers, we'll have to pay a $150 ETF. Not savvy, Viasat, not savvy.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Well don't even know where to start... It's the slowest service since dial up 20 yrs ago. Haven't got the truth from no one since day one. Customer service is a joke. I called during trying to download something. And immediately was told I would need to increase the speed and if it didn't help, that I could drop the plan back to where I started. Well another lie. Was told I was locked after trying the upgrade the next day. Please for anyone reading this run run run as fast as you can. This is a joke. Unlimited "ok" believe that.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Where do I start. I was placed with Viasat (who was WildBlue then Exede) when I ordered my DirecTV service. Worst mistake I ever made. Quality is horrible. Cannot even stream Netflix, Hulu, prime etc. I have made so many calls, made plan changes and have experienced the worst customer service of my life. I'm currently back on the bronze plan to save money and was told if I wanted to upgrade to silver or gold I would need upgraded equipment and they extend my contract. I'm stuck with a worthless company for another year unless I pay an early termination fee.

My modem/router has been unplugged for a few weeks now because the service is absolutely useless. Please don't make the mistake on getting Viasat internet service. You will be stuck in a 2 year contract and they will in no way let you out. I currently use the hotspot on my cell phone and get must faster download/ upload speeds. That's how we are streaming now!!! Let me stress. WORSE product and WORSE customer service I've experienced in 40 years!!!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

On 19 Oct 2018 I checked my usage. It was 5GB. On 21 Oct 2018 while online checking email, I received an usage message at 3:28PM stating I had used 70% (7GB) of my allotment. At 3:53PM, I received another email stating that I had use 100% of my allotment. In other words I had downloaded 3GB in less than 30 minutes on top of using 2GB between 19 Oct 2018 and 21 Oct 2018 for a total of 5GB over three days. I got on CHAT with a "support person" and asked them just what and who had sent the 3GB download. They said they were sorry, but all they knew was the time period it was downloaded. I tried to get them to upgrade this complaint, up the chain of command, but guess what, I kept getting disconnected. This is on top of a original complaint that there was no notice, that they were reverting to an old email program on Wildblue and no instructions on how to upload the "new" program.

When I finally figured it out, they sent me 16,293 old emails that I had deleted over several years. When I complained about that, they said, just delete them! At present, I never know how Wildblue email service will load up. Sometimes it goes directly to the website, other times I have to repeatedly log in. I looked into switching to HughesNet, but the reviews on it are as bad as Viasat/Exede. I don't know who is responsible for oversight on these two satellite internet companies, but all these reviews should be sent to them for a thorough investigation of their shoddy service. I live in a rural area and these are my only source. Buyer beware!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I upgraded from the 12 mbps to 25 mbps to improve internet speeds. Despite numerous phone calls to tech support, I consistently have 1-5 mbps. Techs claim they can't send someone out unless I call from home, which I cannot do. My cell service routes through my internet service through a signal extender so if internet speeds are too slow, my cell phone cannot connect a call. ViaSat/Exede tech told me I needed a new phone (I have a Galaxy S9), which was not helpful at all. I find their policy of not being able to send a field tech unless you call them from home rather odd. If there is a problem with service, they should be able to send a field tech to fix the problem. I thought I would try an official public complaint with Consumer Affairs to perhaps escalate their response, after several months of attempting to resolve the issue by phone.

Andrea,

The reason that Customer Care wants you to call from home is so they can walk you through troubleshooting steps. But as soon as you say that you can't call from home, they should have understood and moved to the next step. Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com with your account info, and let's see what we can do for you!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Internet is terrible and very expensive! After sixty days I was ready to cancel due to terribly slow speeds. Tech support to EVERY problem is to reboot your modem. I have done this more times than I can count and a tech has been to my home twice. They will not let me cancel their terrible service without ETFs because I am under a two year contract. I would not recommend this company.

Kevin,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with your Viasat service. I'd like a chance to work with you. Please send us an email at ViasatListens@viasat.com with your account info and a detailed account of your experience.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

DON’T even think about getting Viasat. Their satellite is over the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The ping is 650 ms so when you start clicking on your open page you will be waiting 0.6 to 1.2 seconds before anything starts to download. Try to watch a movie or any other streamed program and you will be watching the little circle spin as it buffers continuously. Live gaming…they won’t even let you on their site with that 650 ping. It slows down everything else on your computer when you are online. Got rid of Viasat and everything works good now…again. Their service will drop offline on average at least once per day. They advertise 30Mb download but this only happens during off peak times and when you aren’t being throttled or prioritized. I have had downloads as slow as 0.82Mb. Their upload speed is not advertised anywhere on their web page. It is 1.0Mb…PERIOD.

After you are totally disgusted with their pathetic performance they WILL NOT give you ‘satisfaction or your money back’. They will keep $15/mo for the entire 24 month period or for the months you don’t stay with them. It cost me $330 to get rid of them but it was worth it to get rid of their agonizing service. Wish I’d found some reviews beforehand. Don’t say you haven’t been WARNED!!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I've had Viasat for abut 6 months, and I'm here to tell you the way they make their money must be their termination fees. They offer what they call "unlimited" service, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. They state that after a certain amount of data you "may be throttled due to network congestion". What they don't tell you is that the throttled speeds are so slow that it takes about 15 seconds to load a webpage, slow enough to make secure sites (i.e. sites you pay bills on) not work, or time out due to excessive latency (between 2k-15k ms), impossible to stream Netflix or Hulu at even the lowest quality, and even so slow, it takes 5 minutes to download a TEXT FILE.

As for customer service, literally the worst people. Oh and don't even think about going past your bill's due date, or they will instantly cut you off, often without warning, then refuse to work with you at all on your bill. Fact is they will never change their policy, because folks like me, who have no other choice (I have nothing, not even dial-up, which would be preferable to this garbage) will always go to them so they can communicate. I really feel as if this is a huge scam, especially to pay TWICE the amount that I previously paid for fiber optic Internet at my last house. In closing, if you have ANY other alternative, I urge you to use them instead. Look into DSL, Fixed Wireless, 4GLTE providers, smoke signals, ANYTHING else than this overpriced, massive, bloated piece of amphibian garbage that is Viasat

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Exede/Viasat, Inc. took $300 from our credit card for their equipment (because we had not returned it yet) and then simultaneously proceeded to send our account to collections (AFTER receiving their money). When we did return their equipment (on our own dime), they did not return our $300, after HOURS of phone calls trying to convince them that they owed us our $300 equipment fee back. I even sent them the credit card statement CLEARLY showing the $300 they received before the equipment was returned, with still no acceptance that the money is owed back to us now that they have the equipment. They acknowledge they received the equipment but continue to refuse to return our $300. This is truly robbery. They have both the equipment and our $300. Someone needs to stop this company from its unethical business practices.

Exede Satellite Internet response

Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com. Be sure to include all the information below, as well as the statement showing the funds transfer.

I'd like to fix this for you!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

RUN... RUN... RUN... The BIGGEST SCAM I have seen in a long time. Salesperson for the Santee (Jariah) is a SCAM Artist too. $64.00 for 12gig after I told him I use an Android box. It was used up in a week and I wasn't at home. Wanted me to pay $80-$109 more for more data. I said no! SO NOW THEY WANT A $360 CANCELLATION FEE!!! Any company that needs to go to this extreme is desperate!!!

Gloria,

That doesn't sound right! Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com and we'll take a look!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Since 6/1/18 thru today download speed has been running .8 to 1.3 Mbps speed the vast majority of time rarely going over 2.0. Viasat (Exede formally). After 4 full months of this issue and many tech support calls plus 2 visits at my house with the tech certifying my setup (Dish, cabling, modem & my desktop computer) being pristine Viasat finally admitted it is a satellite issue at their end that is being worked on. However, they couldn't give me any date of the issue being fixed let alone any hope of being fixed in the near future. Prior to June my download speed was running 10+ Mbps consistently. Now Customer Service refuses to elevate this issue to upper management as said in an email back to me stating so. My contract is finally up this month and I will be switching over to other internet provider alternatives. It is a terrible thing to pay $117/month for "dial up modem" speed.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I signed up under Wildblue in 2012. Never could use the internet, not even once. Couldn't get anyone to look at problem. After 1 year of paying for no service canceled. Never heard anything until September 2018. Received a call from collection agency wanting me to pay $398 for equipment. I said no, I had returned the modem in the box they sent & the dish was still on top of my house if they wanted it. Then they told me if I would just pay $98 they would dismiss it. I told them no, they had not provided any service for the amount of money I paid them. This is a company that changes their name when it gets bad for them. They have gone from Wildblue, Excede, Viasat. They should be put out of business completely.

Pam,

Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com. We would like to resolve this for you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Been a customer over 3 years. Recently I started running out of data quickly for someone who doesn't stream video, movies, no games, music, etc. Last month I ran out of data a week after renewal with their modem disconnected from the power source. I called and was told I am downloading movies on Netflix. NOT EVEN! They never fixed my account. So far 3GB has been used this month with me in Wyoming on vacation and their modem disconnected in Texas.

Exede Satellite Internet Company Information