1.08/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

763 Exede Satellite Internet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I should’ve ran when the initial installer told us that we’d have to cut down a hundreds of years old tree. He moved the dish, it’s never been aligned. Can’t search online at all, over $200/mo this service is not acceptable. Worst service ever! Zero stars!

Melody,

If you're having alignment issues, we can send a tech out to correct it. Please call Customer Care at 855-463-9333 to set up a service call.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Unless you have unlimited budget and can fix everything yourself, troubleshoot problems that come up like no service, slow service, etc. I strongly recommend you go with some other company. We had Exede/Viasat for two years and use it the first two months and then finally gave up. Even when they offered us this special deal of twice the speed for only...we declined since two times zero is still zero. If you like watching the little circle go round and round while it buffers, then go for it but I still don't recommend it. I'm sorry but there isn't one good thing I can say for this company.

The people who sell you the plans are not employees, at least the ones I spoke to were not, they were employees of a company subcontracted by Exede/Viasat, so they have no investment in their sales, the technicians also seemed to be paid by the service call, ours couldn't come out because he had a webinar he had to attend that day, could he come out the next day? And on and on it went. It couldn't have been a better scripted sitcom if it was actually a scripted sitcom. We paid for two years of service never given. When it ended, they actually asked if they could do anything to get us to continue our service with them. In spite of the complaints they must be looking at on their computer screen, I just said, "No thank you," and hung up. If you find yourself on the phone with anyone from Exede/Viasat I suggest you do the same.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Okay so I have Viasat (Exede/Wildblue/whatever the name is this month) I was more than ecstatic when we got the internet up & running & not having to use my phone as a hotspot any longer, until I received my bill this month... Watch out for the hidden fees! Yeah went from 91 bucks the first 2 months to $120. By the way I cant even terminate my voice contract which I didn't know I had & just keep the internet without paying early termination fee! Best part of my no lube experience by far is being lied to and tricked into signing a contract! I'm so sick of the slow slow slow up/download speeds my cell phone. Hotspot works better! BTW I have Metro with T-Mobile. I pay less for 3 lines with 10 GB hotspot included on each line! I really feel taken advantage of. Just do your research. Trust the bad reviews more than the good especially if it outweighs the other.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We had to replace our entire roof because of leaks from a storm, come to find out it also had been leaking around where Exede (Viasat) had place the dish on our roof a few years ago. We have had service with this company for over 2 years now with no issues or problems from any department until now. I called to find out where the technician was after he was late, all they kept saying was he is en route. That absolutely told me nothing considering I was going to have to leave soon for work and he was past his 3 hour window. He finally called me and then showed up almost an hour past that 3 hour window they originally gave me. I had to leave and go to work leaving my adult son who has talked to them as well to deal with the technicians.

They told him where the dish was at was poor reception spot after it literally was moved a couple feet to an already existing satellite pole on the side of my home so my roof could be completely redone. They took it upon themselves to move the dish back to a pole on top of my brand new roof that is literally a week old, without even calling me to see if that is where we wanted it. So now I have holes in my brand new roof that will be a leak again from past experience. The technicians also ran a new cable in front of a shelf in my son's room after he told them it needed to be behind it, they said, "Oh you can just unplug it and rerun it," when he did he lost service and had to call customer service again because there was no service.

Finally got service and now it is the slowest it has ever been since we signed on. He called them a third time and now they are sending another technician out in a few days. Are you kidding me, a few days. I am not sure yet how this will turn out but I hope and pray that this company makes this right, because as of now we are looking for another after this long.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We closed our account after being customers for 10 years. We were never late on payments. It took almost 4 weeks and four phone calls to get them to send the box for return. When calling them the wait was very long and then I dealt with representatives from India who could barely understand English. I did get the equipment to them on time. They still charged us 324.00 dollars. After many emails I was informed the account was closed because of my lack of reply. I was then told they had refunded but they. Only refunded us 162.00 with no explanation as to why only half. My husband had missed this because we were looking for the whole amount of 324.00. Our next step is to try to get Bank of America to deal with them. They try to deliberately set you up to fail at returning the equipment on time. How are they getting away with this?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exede Satellite Internet?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

This company will give you the runaround regarding equipment returns! I requested 3 boxes to return equipment when I moved from my service location May 2018. We even got the transmitter off the dish to send back and the company sent the return boxes to the address I moved from-3 times! Then I ordered 2 more boxes, one was never received and the last was finally received 2 months after from the initial request for a box and the equipment was returned in August 2018. The company says they have never received the equipment and billed my account and credit card. My bank investigated the charges and disputed with the company and the company agreed that the charge should be reversed and the matter was closed.

Fast forward several weeks, received calls from a collections company regarding the $300+ charges and wanting payment. I haven't had any correspondence or bills from Viastat and they sent the amount to a collections company rather than investigating the situation. I'm on the phone with Viastat as I write this trying to resolve the issue and find the package that was sent by them to me and returned to back to them! I'm at a loss, It seems the only way to resolve this issue and not have collections on my credit is to pay the $300 Again and lesson learned... It's sad that I had business with this company for so long and they won't even try to help resolve the dispute... Very irritating... Just think about the hassle and cost before getting service from this company.

Update: Viasat found the tracking number for the return but the return was never applied to my account. One piece of equipment is missing but they never updated the total amount due. They no longer can accept payment, it is in the hand of collections and they will contact them with updates with the situation... Super, I'm holding my breath (a lot of sarcasm)...

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I ALWAYS Google the name of a company before I decide to spend money with them. And I ALWAYS type the words "reviews complaints" next to the company name. I ALWAYS pay attention to the bad reviews, especially when they outnumber the good ones. VIASAT had 107 reviews and a rating of 1.1 stars. I'd be a certified fool to ever consider this company, no matter how many times they change the company name. Now, I predict that an attorney or a prosecutor/D.A. will come for their hides soon. They are using illegal practices to get your money, but it will eventually cost them more in the end. It ALWAYS ends badly for fraudsters. ALWAYS! I just love reviews, especially the bad ones; and you better learn to love them too.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

We weren't getting any internet service when the weather was bad, which is to be expected with satellite service. But, if the receiver moved even a bit when it was windy, that also cut service. We were on the automatic payment plan, and when our credit card wasn't updated, the service was just shut off... No phone call, no email, no snail mail. Really? So, after moving to a new location, we decided to go with a different provider. We missed the beginning of the monthly service by 7 days, and still have to pay for the entire month. And on top of that, because we switched providers, we'll have to pay a $150 ETF. Not savvy, Viasat, not savvy.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Well don't even know where to start... It's the slowest service since dial up 20 yrs ago. Haven't got the truth from no one since day one. Customer service is a joke. I called during trying to download something. And immediately was told I would need to increase the speed and if it didn't help, that I could drop the plan back to where I started. Well another lie. Was told I was locked after trying the upgrade the next day. Please for anyone reading this run run run as fast as you can. This is a joke. Unlimited "ok" believe that.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Where do I start. I was placed with Viasat (who was WildBlue then Exede) when I ordered my DirecTV service. Worst mistake I ever made. Quality is horrible. Cannot even stream Netflix, Hulu, prime etc. I have made so many calls, made plan changes and have experienced the worst customer service of my life. I'm currently back on the bronze plan to save money and was told if I wanted to upgrade to silver or gold I would need upgraded equipment and they extend my contract. I'm stuck with a worthless company for another year unless I pay an early termination fee.

My modem/router has been unplugged for a few weeks now because the service is absolutely useless. Please don't make the mistake on getting Viasat internet service. You will be stuck in a 2 year contract and they will in no way let you out. I currently use the hotspot on my cell phone and get must faster download/ upload speeds. That's how we are streaming now!!! Let me stress. WORSE product and WORSE customer service I've experienced in 40 years!!!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

On 19 Oct 2018 I checked my usage. It was 5GB. On 21 Oct 2018 while online checking email, I received an usage message at 3:28PM stating I had used 70% (7GB) of my allotment. At 3:53PM, I received another email stating that I had use 100% of my allotment. In other words I had downloaded 3GB in less than 30 minutes on top of using 2GB between 19 Oct 2018 and 21 Oct 2018 for a total of 5GB over three days. I got on CHAT with a "support person" and asked them just what and who had sent the 3GB download. They said they were sorry, but all they knew was the time period it was downloaded. I tried to get them to upgrade this complaint, up the chain of command, but guess what, I kept getting disconnected. This is on top of a original complaint that there was no notice, that they were reverting to an old email program on Wildblue and no instructions on how to upload the "new" program.

When I finally figured it out, they sent me 16,293 old emails that I had deleted over several years. When I complained about that, they said, just delete them! At present, I never know how Wildblue email service will load up. Sometimes it goes directly to the website, other times I have to repeatedly log in. I looked into switching to HughesNet, but the reviews on it are as bad as Viasat/Exede. I don't know who is responsible for oversight on these two satellite internet companies, but all these reviews should be sent to them for a thorough investigation of their shoddy service. I live in a rural area and these are my only source. Buyer beware!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I upgraded from the 12 mbps to 25 mbps to improve internet speeds. Despite numerous phone calls to tech support, I consistently have 1-5 mbps. Techs claim they can't send someone out unless I call from home, which I cannot do. My cell service routes through my internet service through a signal extender so if internet speeds are too slow, my cell phone cannot connect a call. ViaSat/Exede tech told me I needed a new phone (I have a Galaxy S9), which was not helpful at all. I find their policy of not being able to send a field tech unless you call them from home rather odd. If there is a problem with service, they should be able to send a field tech to fix the problem. I thought I would try an official public complaint with Consumer Affairs to perhaps escalate their response, after several months of attempting to resolve the issue by phone.

Andrea,

The reason that Customer Care wants you to call from home is so they can walk you through troubleshooting steps. But as soon as you say that you can't call from home, they should have understood and moved to the next step. Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com with your account info, and let's see what we can do for you!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Internet is terrible and very expensive! After sixty days I was ready to cancel due to terribly slow speeds. Tech support to EVERY problem is to reboot your modem. I have done this more times than I can count and a tech has been to my home twice. They will not let me cancel their terrible service without ETFs because I am under a two year contract. I would not recommend this company.

Kevin,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with your Viasat service. I'd like a chance to work with you. Please send us an email at ViasatListens@viasat.com with your account info and a detailed account of your experience.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

DON’T even think about getting Viasat. Their satellite is over the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The ping is 650 ms so when you start clicking on your open page you will be waiting 0.6 to 1.2 seconds before anything starts to download. Try to watch a movie or any other streamed program and you will be watching the little circle spin as it buffers continuously. Live gaming…they won’t even let you on their site with that 650 ping. It slows down everything else on your computer when you are online. Got rid of Viasat and everything works good now…again. Their service will drop offline on average at least once per day. They advertise 30Mb download but this only happens during off peak times and when you aren’t being throttled or prioritized. I have had downloads as slow as 0.82Mb. Their upload speed is not advertised anywhere on their web page. It is 1.0Mb…PERIOD.

After you are totally disgusted with their pathetic performance they WILL NOT give you ‘satisfaction or your money back’. They will keep $15/mo for the entire 24 month period or for the months you don’t stay with them. It cost me $330 to get rid of them but it was worth it to get rid of their agonizing service. Wish I’d found some reviews beforehand. Don’t say you haven’t been WARNED!!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I've had Viasat for abut 6 months, and I'm here to tell you the way they make their money must be their termination fees. They offer what they call "unlimited" service, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. They state that after a certain amount of data you "may be throttled due to network congestion". What they don't tell you is that the throttled speeds are so slow that it takes about 15 seconds to load a webpage, slow enough to make secure sites (i.e. sites you pay bills on) not work, or time out due to excessive latency (between 2k-15k ms), impossible to stream Netflix or Hulu at even the lowest quality, and even so slow, it takes 5 minutes to download a TEXT FILE.

As for customer service, literally the worst people. Oh and don't even think about going past your bill's due date, or they will instantly cut you off, often without warning, then refuse to work with you at all on your bill. Fact is they will never change their policy, because folks like me, who have no other choice (I have nothing, not even dial-up, which would be preferable to this garbage) will always go to them so they can communicate. I really feel as if this is a huge scam, especially to pay TWICE the amount that I previously paid for fiber optic Internet at my last house. In closing, if you have ANY other alternative, I urge you to use them instead. Look into DSL, Fixed Wireless, 4GLTE providers, smoke signals, ANYTHING else than this overpriced, massive, bloated piece of amphibian garbage that is Viasat

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Exede/Viasat, Inc. took $300 from our credit card for their equipment (because we had not returned it yet) and then simultaneously proceeded to send our account to collections (AFTER receiving their money). When we did return their equipment (on our own dime), they did not return our $300, after HOURS of phone calls trying to convince them that they owed us our $300 equipment fee back. I even sent them the credit card statement CLEARLY showing the $300 they received before the equipment was returned, with still no acceptance that the money is owed back to us now that they have the equipment. They acknowledge they received the equipment but continue to refuse to return our $300. This is truly robbery. They have both the equipment and our $300. Someone needs to stop this company from its unethical business practices.

Exede Satellite Internet response

Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com. Be sure to include all the information below, as well as the statement showing the funds transfer.

I'd like to fix this for you!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

RUN... RUN... RUN... The BIGGEST SCAM I have seen in a long time. Salesperson for the Santee (Jariah) is a SCAM Artist too. $64.00 for 12gig after I told him I use an Android box. It was used up in a week and I wasn't at home. Wanted me to pay $80-$109 more for more data. I said no! SO NOW THEY WANT A $360 CANCELLATION FEE!!! Any company that needs to go to this extreme is desperate!!!

Gloria,

That doesn't sound right! Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com and we'll take a look!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Since 6/1/18 thru today download speed has been running .8 to 1.3 Mbps speed the vast majority of time rarely going over 2.0. Viasat (Exede formally). After 4 full months of this issue and many tech support calls plus 2 visits at my house with the tech certifying my setup (Dish, cabling, modem & my desktop computer) being pristine Viasat finally admitted it is a satellite issue at their end that is being worked on. However, they couldn't give me any date of the issue being fixed let alone any hope of being fixed in the near future. Prior to June my download speed was running 10+ Mbps consistently. Now Customer Service refuses to elevate this issue to upper management as said in an email back to me stating so. My contract is finally up this month and I will be switching over to other internet provider alternatives. It is a terrible thing to pay $117/month for "dial up modem" speed.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I signed up under Wildblue in 2012. Never could use the internet, not even once. Couldn't get anyone to look at problem. After 1 year of paying for no service canceled. Never heard anything until September 2018. Received a call from collection agency wanting me to pay $398 for equipment. I said no, I had returned the modem in the box they sent & the dish was still on top of my house if they wanted it. Then they told me if I would just pay $98 they would dismiss it. I told them no, they had not provided any service for the amount of money I paid them. This is a company that changes their name when it gets bad for them. They have gone from Wildblue, Excede, Viasat. They should be put out of business completely.

Pam,

Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com. We would like to resolve this for you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Been a customer over 3 years. Recently I started running out of data quickly for someone who doesn't stream video, movies, no games, music, etc. Last month I ran out of data a week after renewal with their modem disconnected from the power source. I called and was told I am downloading movies on Netflix. NOT EVEN! They never fixed my account. So far 3GB has been used this month with me in Wyoming on vacation and their modem disconnected in Texas.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I do not know where to start. Their customer service is the worse I have ever seen in a company in my life! My satellite was losing service almost nightly. I called their support line only to have them reboot my system. This fixed the problem until the next night, then the same would happen. At 35+ minutes per phone call to only go thru the same thing was only putting a bandage on the problem. But techs would cost issue as resolved because it temporarily fixed the problem. After 3rd call I started to press the issue as to something else was wrong… I was told I would get a $25 credit for missed service (never saw it on my bill!) and they would send a tech.

Now you would think they would want happy customers and fix any issues, but the only thing they wanted was to meet their numbers and close the help request ticket! In short... it took me 2 months... and 5 tickets (yes... 5 tickets!!! because they would issue me a ticket number, tell me a tech was coming onsite, and would call before they do... only to have a NO SHOW! What was worse... call back with ticket number only to find my ticket was closed and marked as resolved! RESOLVED!!) to get a tech onsite to work on system.

Finally I got a call from a repair tech and he said it must need dialed back in again, and would be there the following weekend. That was 6 days away! I never heard from anybody after that… just gone! System did start working without drop outs about 10 days later and has worked for a few months now up until the last 3 days. Same problem as before! Tried a different approach and emailed only to get a canned response to trouble shoot (reboot everything) 14 hours later and when I replied I had already done that, I got a response that my issue was resolved and I would have to issue another ticket for help!!! Here we go again!!! Now about myself, I am an IT Manager of a global company, and have been working in the IT field since 2000. I can tell you I know how to follow instructions and I know how to troubleshoot equipment issues. Therefore, when I tell you that this is not a users failure to follow directions... it is not!

Viasat/Exede is the worse company I have ever seen! Satellite internet is highway robbery! I spend 3 times as much to get 1/3rd the service! At $110 per month for 60 GB of data is a joke! (you can use 2GB of data in 30 minutes viewing Facebook! I know because I see reports daily from my company's users hitting their quote!).

In short... don't use Viasat/Exede at all! Don't get satellite if you need to watch TV. (Netflix will suck your monthly data dry a couple weeks!) Don’t get satellite if you need to VPN to your company! It's maddening! Spend your money and go cell! Even at the same service contract limits, it is half the price! No cell provider signal in your house? Install an outside antenna to bring cell service into your house. It is far better than dealing with satellite! If you don't get anything from this novel... please get this. Satellite is a dying service! The cost/return is way too high and is a bad business practice. It simple is just not worth the aggravation!! How this helps!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

After customer 4 years I was moving and tried cancelling the day I was under mandatory fire evacuation. Operator insisted I go on the roof to recover their property even after explaining smoke and ash were bad and flames were moving in! She insisted or said, "you will be responsible and liable for $300 charge for not returning the equipment." Also called DirecTV and they verified what I was saying was true and told me to leave their equipment there and leave immediately and they would write if off; but not Viasat. Kept insisting I get their stuff and I hung up. Even disputed a claim with them and now they've turned me over to collection for $324 for not risking my like to recover their equipment from the roof of the house I sold and have not been back to after the area was closed to fire evacuation. Viasat cares more about their equipment than human life and that is sad.

Martin,

We will usually waive any fees when a natural disaster is involved. Please email us at ViasatListens@viasat.com with your specific information, and we will see what can be done to make it right!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Horrible. Don't use. Internet goes out even when it's cloudy... that's almost every day. Their companies are individual own. I say we file a class action suit against them for fraud... customer service are a bunch of morons. Report their fraud, lack of product, lack of service to your Attorney General.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Not only is the "service" absolutely horrendous, but the customer service is twice as bad. I'll forewarn anyone seeking new internet service; DO NOT USE VIASAT. You will have constant outages, and when you have to call to get it fixed, be prepared to be on hold for an hour just to speak to someone. I'll also add that the customer service personnel do not care about their customers. I've called 10 times over the past few months to get the service fixed and they always ask that I connect my computer (which I don't have the ability to), so they say there's nothing they can further do.

Yet, when I called to cancel service due to my amount of frustration and lack of service, they claim that I should have had a tech come out to inspect so that they can waive the cancellation. Well, had that been offered to me the other 9 times I called before cancelling I obviously would have wanted someone to come out; however, this was never offered to me until cancelled and requested that I pay a cancellation fee. Viasat needs to stick to airline contracts where their satellites can actually provide signal...

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I am a new customer to Exede/Viasat. Previously had Verizon Homefusion for years until they decided to start gouging me with overages that were not true. So far, my experience with Exede has been less than sufficient. If a cloud moves over or the wind blows the right way I lose service. Anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. My dish has been moved twice due to the excuse being a tree limb in the way. Signing a 2 year contract for this kind of service is a racket. But if you live in the country you do not have ANY options for internet and they know it. DO NOT BUY THEIR LIES AND SIGN WITH VIASAT. YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

My experience with Viasat was horrible. The initial rep was really good and persistent in trying to get me to sign for service so I did. The line hung up and I had to go through the process all over again because apparently the information is not stored if you speak with a different rep so the signup process became very lengthy. All in all I signed up, and before installation was told I had to purchase renters insurance. I purchased the insurance and was eager for my installation. When the tech came he stated that he cannot do an installation because he is only allowed to use a 100 ft cable and could not reach and their company will not provide a cable longer to install cable.

#1 this restriction was not mentioned anywhere in the signup process not that I would have know what was required, I had dish previously with a different company and they were able to complete installation. Then I attempted to call and was advised there was an hr wait, I wrote on their contact messenger and 3 days later still no response. I am out of money spent on insurance that was not needed and no internet service. Heed my warning. Do not sign up with this company, you would be much better going with a different provider.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We've had this internet service for about a year. They clearly take advantage of those (us) who don't have access to more reasonably priced and reliable service due to location! Should the wind blow wrong our service goes out... And be prepared for the "unlimited" data to run out around 3 weeks into the month... And don't expect any help from customer service (which I'm pretty sure are not even legitimate reps)! And you get ALL this for the ridiculous price of $166.00 per month!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I have been dealing with your company for a week Acct # **. They have no customer service training. The techs and their supervisors never respond to customer calls. For the last two days I have probably contacted your office 12 times or more. Each call I was advised a message had been sent to the tech and the supervisor and one of them would call me within minutes.

Yes, as you guessed, late Friday I was told that the tech fell off of his ladder at home and he never came in. Why did I wait all day to be told this? Last night at about 6PM NM time, I was finally told by a supervisor that it had been a bad day. Please note that no one ever apologized to me! Can you really say this is a customer service-oriented company? Well today I got the day off. Despite your report left at my home announces “SERVICE GUARANTEED WITHIN 24 HOURS” your staff cannot get a tech TO ME UNTIL MONDAY! Just what was the Guarantee for? I apologize for my attitude but how would you feel if you were me? Now let’s see how long it takes to get a response from you. exedepr@viasat.com. OH, by the way, maybe DirecTV will be contacting you.

Original review: July 25, 2018

By far the worst internet service I have ever witnessed. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone at all!!! When we got this internet we were not aware of a 2 year contract at all. The guy came. Set everything up. I signed on the line then they proceed to tell me that it’s a two year contract so the guy left. The people we talked to about getting their service on the phone Never mentioned a 2 year contract.

So tonight I call to cancel our terrible internet which we should have never got, we live on company land and they are tearing our house down to expand. I explain to them that their service sucks and what is happening with their living situation. They put me on hold for an hour then it hangs up on me. So I call back. Go through all their stuff again. Get put on hold for Another 49 min. I talked to this lady who basically accused us of lying saying we knew about the contract when we didn’t! I have never been so angry with a company. The people I talked to were rude except the first man who was actually nice. Now we are screwed into a 280 dollar bill for service we aren’t even going to have. Completely absurd. Most companies are willing to work with you and I don’t know be Human.

Terrible internet to match the terribly rude inconsiderate people that work for them. Like I’ve said a million times before Worst internet ever. Can’t stream anything on it besides Netflix. Can’t watch Hulu. Have more than one device on it or even play a simple game which they told us we would be able to do all of those thing. I will be calling again tomorrow and speaking to someone higher up because this is ridiculous.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Poor connection mostly when I have run out of high speed data. I have also had poor connectivity when I didn’t run out of high speed data. When I contact them all they really want is me to buy more high speed data but I only need the low speed data. When I do contact them miraculously I get connected but only for a short time. I also pay for equipment repair but they tell me that if their technician cannot find a problem they will charge me a service call. Also miraculously when a technician comes out I am connected before they get here. I am tired of complaining and tired of getting charged when I am not connected. I have high speed only for my granddaughter but tell her when it runs out she has to wait until the next billing period.

I can’t even get a signal for my email and end up using my phone to use my email like now. I am also told I have to pay to disconnect service because I still have 4 or 5 months left on my contract even though they can tell on their end I am not connected. I think they are turning off my connection at their end just to try to get me to buy more high speed or pay for a service call but turn the connection back on before the technician comes out. The system does seem to be connected most of the time when it is a new billing cycle and I have high speed data available. They advertise you will only be slowed down when you are out of high speed data but this is not the experience I have had.

Exede Satellite Internet Company Information