Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.72/5

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

RoboForm Learn More

RoboForm Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I have been using Roboform for 10+ years as a password management program and it has never disappointed. The program and app are constantly evolving and improving (the smartphone app has improved markedly over time) yet it has always remained intuitive and simple to use and understand. It seamlessly integrates across smartphone, computer and tablet. The money you spend on the program is well worth it to know that your passwords and sign-ons are safe and secure.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

RoboForm is my main password program -- I also have Dashlane but it has some weaknesses so I count on Roboform 99% of the time. I am a very long term user of RoboForm and have tried all the competition but stick with RoboForm for password control.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I’ve used RoboForm for years and love it. It accurately stores all of my passwords and allows me to access them anytime, anywhere. Also, randomly generates new passwords at any length and with any character set. Fantastic. They also have a family plan which can be shared with 5 family members.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I love the fact I don't have to remember such a myriad of passwords we need these days. Remembering one password is so much easier than trying to remember dozens of them. I would be very happy to recommend RoboForm to friends.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Roboform generates passwords each of which is unique and as far as I know, impossible to duplicate. I use it on my laptop, my desktop, and my android phone and it automatically syncs between them so I don't have to keep a password log or worry about memorizing passwords, and it is always up to date.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I use Roboform multiple times every day. It always works well for me, and has done for many years. However, when changing to a new computer, I usually have a hassle getting everything changed over successfully, but get there in the end. I probably don't use it to its full capabilities, but am happy with what I have used. Also, I bought a full license, but it now says I'm on a trial, although I was told I didn't need to buy another.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

My husband convinced me to try Roboform a few years ago. Now that I tried it I can’t do without it! Super easy to use it when filling forms on my iPhone or my computer. I am confident I can always find my important passwords.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I have been using RoboForm to maintain my passwords since 2006; I couldn't live without it! I've never had an issue with any compromise of my passwords. I can create ungodly long and random passwords that you would have trouble even trying to copy; let alone remember. And the program is so simple to use. I've never heard of an issue with security regarding Roboform. Strongly Recommend this program.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Roboform has change my life. I have been using for many many years. Roboform has help me so much online and offline! I 100% recommend Roboform to everybody in the world! Roboform is the best product ever! Roboform has the best security. It is the best form filler, and it is the best password manager. The user interface is easy. There are so many options.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

This program is a life saver! It remembers everything for me, and it generates great passwords that I would never have thought of. I don't have to run to get a credit card when ordering something. Such a great time saver and helper.

RoboForm Company Information