3.71/5

RoboForm

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

72 RoboForm Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 19, 2018

I've been a satisfied RoboForm customer, for the past half-decade or thereabouts. The system has always been "top notch." However, their; customer service, contact protocols, of late (and I've only needed them twice in past few years) has been deplorable. No matter which line one chooses, no one answers the phone. Messages left are not responded to. And, to add insult to injury, our IT person has told us that, for the past couple of years, others, like him - those in his line of work, are recommending to their client customers that they "steer clear" of RoboForm; not because system is doesn't function as advertised, but because their level of customer support has deteriorated markedly over the past 2 to 3 years.

For; anyone in need of a predictably solid password protection system, to my mind and in our experience, RoboForm as product, remains, in our estimation, "second-to-none". There was a time when I could also say the same about the care the company affords its loyal customers. Unfortunately, it seems those days may well have come and gone. As of this writing, we are still waiting (without the ability to access business-critical information) for someone at Siber Systems to get back us. If you are a Roboform user who has yet to experience the abject feeling of "helplessness" that comes from being ignored by a provider that literally has your "nether-arts" in their hands: trust me, it's something you don't want to experience.

RoboForm response

Hi Will - We are very sorry to hear of your frustration; this is neither the customer support experience we want you to expect nor to receive. We strive to assist our customers in all matters regarding our software, and we apologize for falling short. We have sent you a PM in an effort to resolve any existing issues ASAP.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I've been using the desktop version for so many years I can't remember how long it's been. It's nice that I can now use it on my phone as well. This is easily the best password manager that you can use. It will remember all your passwords identity information credit card and Bank information and anything else that you can think of.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Kin ** recommended this many years ago, and I have used it as my trusted password manager on all my various windows computers for the last maybe 20 years or so. 4 stars because it was slow to come up with a version that worked on Chrome, and sometimes, I still have to copy & paste info from RoboForm to the webpage. Some websites don't accept autofill, and I still have to type in the password I store in RoboForm.

RoboForm response

Thanks for taking the time, Edward! We would absolutely love for RoboForm to work across all sites, but unfortunately as you stated, some sites do not currently accept autofill. With that being said, we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to continuously improving upon your experience. Thanks again!

Original review: March 31, 2018

I began using RoboForm when it was AI RoboForm before they changed it to RoboForm Everywhere. It is easy to use, integrates with all of the browsers I used AND my Windows applications so that I can easily enter usernames and passwords in them as well. It is secure, and I have never had experience with anyone obtaining my passwords from their server. It has app versions for my Android devices as well, which really pleased me as I never can remember passwords for websites when away from my home computer. The apps sync quickly and do not lose passcards when syncing with other devices. All in all, an excellent experience!

Original review: March 31, 2018

Have used RoboForm for many years and liked it. Since it was switched over to the "Everywhere" program I had problems. Was told I could still use program as I had previously but was bothered whenever I used my computer with messages from RoboForm about using the new program sync, etc. Finally just paid more money for new program so I wouldn't be bothered by reminders continuously... and the same reminders are popping up!

RoboForm response

We're certainly sorry to hear of the frustration you experienced. When using RoobForm Free or a free trial of RoboForm Everywhere, users do periodically receive upgrade notifications. Based on your account, it appears as though you may have upgraded your RoboFrom 7 Desktop license to RoboForm 8 Free (the equivalent of "Desktop"). Upon upgrading, you would have automatically received a free 30 day trial of RoboForm Everywhere (this explains the popups). As long as your logging in with your email and Master Password (credentials attached to your purchased license), the pop ups should have stopped. If they continue, please notify us here: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have been using RoboForm for so long I forget when I started using it. Cannot live without it. Always reliable and secure. Easy to modify when changes are required. What else would you need when it's all already there for you. Keep up the good work guys.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I am 83 years old and having used for many years I have toted this program to all my friends and business associates. The concept of this program makes it a good as the fantastic support one gets over the years. I must admit changing computers gets me into difficulty at times. I get confused as to the version and run into many instances I get a disclaimer my free version has expired??? At present all is going well and thank you all for many years of Good Will.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have used RoboForm for many years now and am very happy with it. It's easy to use and very safe. I feel very secure using it and will continue. It's nice to be able to store my passwords. Highly recommend.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I use RoboForm since... I don't remember, probably more than 10 years! I think is one of the best and flexible password manager (and not only), with releases for every platform I have (iMac desktop, Windows laptop, iPhone, iPad). And with the feature everywhere I'm always updated... everywhere!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I love RoboForm, knowing my passwords are safe and I do not have to remember all my passwords. I have been using RoboForm for many years and will continue to use them. I can take my RoboForm everywhere with me when I travel also. RoboForm is really easy to use and updates are easy to do.

RoboForm Company Information