3.71/5

RoboForm

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

72 RoboForm Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have used RoboForm for a number of years now. It works flawlessly in the background and is not a resource hog. It will auto-generate passwords and remember them so I don't have to. Great program and well worth the money for being less likely to forget essential passcodes. Highly recommend without reservation.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Back in the good ol' days, RoboForm would automatically pop up and help fill in forms. I sure miss that. I'd also like it to work in iOS, of course, but I know that's a limit imposed by Apple. It has always been a struggle using it with my Apple products (and Chrome) and would love it much more if it were easier for me!

RoboForm response

UPDATE: In order to achieve manual form filling from mac, select the RoboForm icon to the left of the Safari address bar. Hover over the matching login (Name of login) and a secondary window will appear which will allow for form filling.This process works for both Logins and Identities.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have used RoboForm for over 10 years now and it is the best system of keeping your passwords ready and able to use. I highly suggest you keep a paper list of what is in RoboForm in case something happens to your computer or your browser. RoboForm support is excellent. Always there to help.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have been using RoboForm for several years now. I am totally happy with it and will continue to use it in the future! I have tried other password managers, but none measure up to RoboForm! RoboForm synchronizes easily with my other devices as well as my cell phone! My information is always available!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I've used and loved Roboform for many years, But and it's a big BUT, the latest version will not stay on my desktop!!! This problem has lasted for 2+ months. I've emailed tech support multiple times to no avail. The problem: After installing the newest Roboform Everywhere version. to my Win 10 desktop computer everything works for a day. The next day it has disappeared from my desktop and taskbar. The only way to get it back is to reinstall it. That last for another day, then the cycle repeats. Tech support gave me some things to try, none worked. HELP!!!

RoboForm response

Hi John - we're sorry to hear of your frustration. We do see that a response was issued by our technical team on 1/13. If the problem persists, please reply to your existing ticket so we may continue to assist. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I started off with the free account for RoboForm of 10 passwords several years ago. I have add up to 250 passwords for work and various accounts for my wife and I. I use Roboform Everywhere probably daily and am thankful for its simplicity. Thank you for the continuing improvements.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My recent support experience SUCKED. All the instructions the agents gave me didn't work. I finally had to uninstall RoboForm from my computer. Then I re-installed it. Then it worked. But not one of the several agents I dealt with ever suggested to me that I had to uninstall RoboForm from my computer. I did it out of frustration and as a last resort.

RoboForm response

Our technical team strives to provide a seamless diagnostic approach, but with that being said, we recognize that we fell short and we sincerely apologize for any resulting frustration.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I had been using Siber Systems RoboForm anywhere for 4 or 5 years with no reason to contact support at all and was satisfied with the service offered. When my last renewal came up, I was convinced a by Siber Systems RoboForm representative to upgrade to the pro version in the light of wanting the staff in my company to also be able to use the service. After paying for a 6 licence business version, I noticed that two weeks later the same amount was taken from my credit card again and when I asked about this was told that as we were a business all transactions were final.

Despite now having to pay for 12 licences there are (as of today, 6 months later) only 6 showing on the account. My complaint to the was handled so badly I have taken the decision not to renew with them when this becomes due next year. Since then I've had constant problems with the upgrade and implementation with my staff and am still (months on) the only user in the business. Finally today I've been informed when trying to use my licence that I haven't paid at all and therefore the sync won't work. My advice to anyone contemplating Siber Systems RoboForm is if their admin software and support is this poor - don't trust them to look after your logins.

RoboForm response

Hi Graham - We see that you've spoke to a representative since this review was published and they were able to resolve these issues. Should any problems remain, please let us know. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I purchased a version of RoboForm years ago which worked fine. When it was time to resubscribe I signed up for two years, ending in 2019. Now they've changed the program and it doesn't work - Logins are frequently lost and trying to reinstate them never quite works. It also doesn't work well across platforms. When I cancelled my subscription and tried to get the balance of my money refunded, they said I should have done that within 30 days of purchase, but I didn't know then that the company would completely change the program!

RoboForm response

Hi Cynthia - we're sorry to hear that you experienced some frustration with version 8, including lost logins. We certainly strive to make all updates as smooth as possible. We've PM'd you in hope of assisting with any issues that may remain.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I've always had problems with this program. Now they are worse with the latest version. Sometimes it just shuts down. Often it cannot find the log-in lines, when they staring at me in the face. The new version has a multistep log-in, which is irritating. I think I'll use some other program.

RoboForm response

Hi Godfrey - we wanted to circle back around and see if the issues you listed persist. If so, we definitely want to help! If you haven't already, please submit this information via our online support system so a member of our technical support team can assist. Thank you. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en

Original review: May 17, 2015

Siber Systems strikes again. I paid for 3 separate licenses for products RoboForm ToGo, RoboForm Pro, and then for a lifetime license, which they reneged on... claiming that once they "changed hands" they were no longer bound to the contract... but they would offer me RoboForm Everywhere gratis, which now mysteriously fails to work unless I pay an annual ransom. I'll have to pay for at least a year just to export my data as they locked me out. The Better Business Bureau is getting a call and I plan to post everywhere I believe it will impact their bottom line until they either change their practices or start issuing refunds.

Original review: March 1, 2015

I purchased 1 year subscription for $9.95. 8 months later I received notice software had expired and must renew for $9.95. As I proceeded to check out the price changed from $9.95 to $19.95 and could not renew. This was very upsetting and I decided to retrieve my passwords and user names to use another method of Password/ Bookmark management only to find out all of my stored information is being held hostage and irretrievable without renewing software at the higher renewal price. This is a bad business practice and the company provides no way of contacting them to address my complaint.

RoboForm Company Information