Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

RoboForm Learn More

RoboForm Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Overall this program is great. There is only one thing that would make it better for me. That would be if there was a better way to download or print out the sites, user and password info. Right now it can be done but not without either taking too many pages or having to take and reenter into perhaps an Excel program. If we all lived forever this wouldn't be needed but as I get older I see a need to be able to pass this to a trusted partner for use in the event I am incapacitated or worse.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I've been using Roboform from the getgo! I don't know if there are better ones out there but... for me Roboform works great! I don't need anything else. I can sync with all my PC's (4 #) and 3 mobile devices. What else can you ask for?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Robo Form was the first password saver I’d ever bought. Over the years that I’ve used it, the program has never let me down. Regular automatic updates allow me to feel it was/is a worth while investment. I use Robo Form exclusively on my MSN tablet computer.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've been using RoboForm for some time and it is the best most useful manager of my passwords, favorite links and other information I need to keep at hand but safe. I do not believe there is any better application. It has a slightly complex learning curve but the effort is very worth it.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I have used this software for over 8 years and love it. It is dependable, easy to use, and very helpful. It is very handy when filling out online information. I highly recommend this software when needing the best. You will like it like as I do.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I have been using RoboForm now going on more then 20 years (been so long I cannot remember for sure). From the time I was using the free version to the full version that I use now, it has been an excellent piece of software. Easy to use and understand the various functions. Through the years it has steadily gotten better and better. I highly recommend this for your password and form filling needs.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

RoboForm may be a password manager, but for me, it is much more than that. You can store bits of information which you might otherwise forget. Diary; events or date information in one place. I would be lost without it now, and more importantly, all your information is kept secret.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I've been using Roboform for many years and it holds hundreds of my logins and personal details securely. The only problem nowadays is the fact that some logins are in a Popup and I can't fill the fields with Robform. Sometimes also, the login has prompt words within the fields or is written in Flash so Roboform can't fill those fields.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I absolutely love this. I can use as many different usernames & passwords as I want & not have to remember where I wrote them down at. I like being able to edit & add notes. The automatic fill in is an option I use quite often. Never had any problems with it. I definitely recommend!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Very useful software. I use them for a couple of years and I use it on some computers, android mobiles. I am very satisfied. Thank you for good work.

Yours sincerely

Adam. Poland ESTA-LAB Gliwice.

I wish you a Mery Christmas.

RoboForm Company Information