3.71/5

Need a home alarm?

RoboForm

Do you have trouble remembering all of your passwords? RoboForm allows you to safely and conveniently store and access your passwords while logging into your favorite sites with a single click. RoboForm also includes a password generating tool, instant web form filling, encrypted text notes, secure sharing, and more. Visit our website today to get started with a free trial or to learn more about our available license options.

Need a home alarm?

RoboForm Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have used RoboForm for years. I bought a license for version 7 and was perfectly happy with it. Then RoboForm decided to upgrade my account to version 8 and then to RoboForm Everywhere. I don't have an "Everywhere". I just have one computer. I was told to turn off the auto sync mode and I would be able to use version 8 for free. I turned it off and now I get a pop-up window appearing every couple of hours telling me to sync and turn the auto sync mode back on. Apparently I can't stop that. I told them I just wanted version 7 back but Ilya responded saying my license had been cancelled for security reasons. She didn't say what the "security reasons" were.

RoboForm response

Hi Peter - We certainly apologize for any miscommunication on our part. If you prefer, you may revert back to version 7. Please note, however, any logins saved while you were using V8 will not transfer back to V7 as the file format is different. You may download V7 from here: https://www.roboform.com/version-7-old. Also, if you can please PM us the ticket number that corresponds to your conversation with Ilya, we'd love to review it for quality assurance. Thank you!

Original review: April 24, 2018

I have been using RoboForm since its inception (18+ years). The product has the features I need and performs well. Before RoboForm was ported to Mac OS, I tried 1Password concurrently for a brief period. Therefore, I cannot compare to any other password managers. In the end, I would and do recommend the product to friends and family.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I've had RoboForm for years. They were among the first to sell password maker and library keeper. Good product I have experienced no problems. Updates are on a regular basis. Updates are quick and easy. Would recommend to anyone interested in having a program to set up passwords and them keep a file of what was set up. Also I loved the ability to print out your list of the latest changes.

Original review: April 23, 2018

This is a must have way of storing all the passwords used on the computer. It's a safe and secure way and negates the need to remember numerous passwords or write them down. It is very secure as it is protected by a master password for the whole system which if not known prevents access.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Great service. Been using RoboForm for 18 years. It has never let me down. I tried LastPass and that it was too complicated to use. I have the better version of RoboForm. I have a lot of passwords in there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoboForm?

Original review: April 23, 2018

I have been using RoboForm for almost as long as they have been in business and I have yet to have any of my passwords hacked, stolen etc. I would recommend this product to anyone whether they are on a PC, Android or Apple product. Just recently I started using the Sync feature (at an additional cost) which saves me from having to do file transfers on my own to the phone.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I find RoboForm indispensable, and easy to use, however since updating I am no longer able to access "editor" which is frustrating. I would recommend this app. I never have to remember a password and the app logs into sites for me.

RoboForm response

Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! Regarding the Editor issues you're experiencing, if you can please reach out to our technical support team, they'll gather all the necessary details to assist. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn Thanks again!

Original review: April 23, 2018

I have used RoboForm both privately and business for many years which has been an incredible experience allowing the secure and convenient storage and use on numerous websites and also for secure storage of other information such as access codes for many areas. My one area of minor difficulty has been the navigation of the menus, both program and help some of which can be blamed on the operator but overall I highly recommend the program.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Your support Team is always trying to sell other Products. I want to talk to someone that speaks English. I like the program but not your support system. I give you only 2 stars until you get English!

RoboForm response

Hi Robert - we've attempted to privately contact you in an effort to resolve this matter. Can you please tell us which method you used to previously contact our support team (phone, email, ticket)? We would like to gather all the required information in order to assist as soon as possible. Thank you.

Original review: April 23, 2018

When sending a text message on my cellphone and, just as I went to send it, I saw that some content of my RoboForm Safe Notes had been attached. This content included my PayPal password. I had not opened RoboForm that day. I assume my phone had been hacked. RoboForm did not respond to my request for an explanation. So one star as RoboForm is not adequately secure.

RoboForm response

Hi Don - we've attempted to privately contact you in an effort to resolve this matter. Regarding your request for an explanation, we are having some difficulty locating your request. Can you please tell us which method you used for contact (phone, email, ticket)? We certainly want to obtain the required information for assisting as soon as possible. Thank you.

RoboForm Company Information