Compare Quotes and Save

Get Quotes
USAA Auto Insurance
2.48/5

USAA Auto Insurance

USAA sells auto and property insurance to members of the U.S. military and their families. USAA doesn't currently participate in the InsuraMatch program. If you're a member of the U.S. military in need of insurance, contact InsuraMatch today to see multiple offers that could work for you. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Compare Quotes and Save

Find the Best Car Insurance

Get Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1589 USAA Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

On 10/15/2018 my coworker drove into my parked car. It was an unfortunate circumstance, my coworker felt awful, and he immediately gave me his USAA insurance information to begin my claim. The process began that night when I contacted USAA about the accident and was given information about my adjuster and was assured I would hear back from her the next day. The next day I left her a voicemail and she did not return my call. I ended up calling back and speaking to another claims representative who provided me with the diminished value paperwork I was requesting and submitted the following day 10/18/2018. After 3 and a half weeks my car was repaired and returned to me, during which time the adjuster had not mentioned anything about my diminished value claim.

I emailed her the day after I picked up my car 11/7/2018 to remind her that I was awaiting compensation. She responded the next business day with an amount of $175.05. My car sustained $5,797.03 worth of damage during the accident, which included replacing multiple parts, damage to the structure, and repainting a 1/4 of my car to blend the accident damage that was repaired. Comparable used vehicles are currently listed for sale on cars.com for an average of $56,000. I replied to my adjuster indicating that $175.05 was unacceptable and provided USAA with extensive research supporting my loss of value estimated at $4,825. I was told they would respond within 2-3 business days with a response to my additional information. A week later they responded increasing their quote to $280.09.

I went online and was able to locate the USAA Evaluation Guideline Worksheet that USAA uses internally to evaluate loss compensation. Using the same form I found my total value assessment to be $3,214.38. This form also double counts mileage against the person filing the claim. A tactic similar to the 17c valuation form that allows insurance companies to undervalue cars.

I am tired of hearing their excuses and unfounded reasoning why they can't pay the diminished value in my case. I've heard things like "we replaced your parts with OEM parts". Of course you did. It's required of a Porsche certified shop, a shop which USAA recommended I go to! "Your car only sustained minor cosmetic damage". $5,797.03 worth of cosmetic damage? I spoke directly to the owner of the body shop to explain the work that was going to be done to my car and he confirmed structural damage was done to my vehicle in this accident. "The age of your vehicle was taken into account". Of course it was, I provided USAA with the NADA and KBB information stating the value of my car both before and after the accident!

It's unfortunate that seeking diminished value compensation, of which I am entitled to in this accident, has soured my experience with USAA. I heard similar stories from other individuals struggling through this process and oftentimes required to seek out companies who specialize in these cases to get the insurance agency to settle for the amount that they owe. I would not recommend this insurance agency, and I hope that no one reading this has to suffer through the turmoil of getting paid what they are owed through USAA.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

11/13/2018: I was a 24+ year customer until approx. 2 hours ago. The worse customer service in my history with USAA. Only 2 claims in 24 years. One not my fault and the other was an injury on my property claim. In Sept I purchased a new vehicle after having a vehicle covered for 20 years. They put a vehicle I never even test drove as my car of purchase. Called back after cards were printed and they canceled it and put the correct vehicle. Spoke with a supervisor back in Sept and he found the errors which started a very confusing set of adjustments with credits and adjustments without credits. Last month on 10/9 was told to pay a certain amount and with 10/24 statement my payment would be the right amount. Received 10/24 statement, it showed the amount I paid like I was told to, that I was past due so I owed 2 payments.

Regular person you speak with can't explain all the adjustments and why I was told to pay a certain amount. In order to speak with the supervisor that handles this issue, you have to call in and ask them to send an email. Still no response from him since 10/30. On 11/1 I spoke to supervisor that informed me that he was a manager of billing. Requested a detailed printout so I could do the math to make sure there weren't any mistakes and so I could have all of it in front of me to better understand the whole mess that took place on 9/5 until 10/10/2018. We set up for a call today so that I could review everything. Only problems with that is that after 13 days I still haven't received anything in the mail for 1 and secondly, I missed a call at 10:57am without a voicemail being left. Called back and several emails went out to both supervisors starting at 11:01am. It is now 8:41 PM and no return call.

But I cancelled my policy after 24+ years. In 75 days there have been numerous and lengthy phone calls. The customer service is extremely poor compared to how it was just 5 years ago. We use to be made to feel worthy as a customer. But that is no longer the case with USAA. This has been stressful, customer service has been crap the majority of the time and people just don't have time to spend on several calls a week to get the runaround, no satisfactory answers and way too long to get this resolved!!! We have lives also.

Then to not hold up one's word to make sure a customer understands the whole situation of dollar figures added and subtracted due to a negligent error on your Representatives part is not acceptable!!! And phone calls aren't made on your part definitely POOR customer service, actually NO CUSTOMER SERVICE is what happened. So I gladly purchased a policy through a different insurance company and it is almost $20 more a month but well worth doing for good customer service and to be rid of the frustration of dealing with USAA over the mistake they made. It is a sad day when you have to switch companies after 24 years because the company you loved and trusted have let their services go to crap.

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I am looking for a bricks and mortar insurance agency in my area. I am afraid USAA doesn’t have enough representatives. They have no individual contact numbers so it’s hard to ever speak to the same agent twice and to call USAA takes an inordinate amount of time. 20-45 minutes! Then I always have to go through my request again to each representative. There has to be a better way. I like most everything else. It’s mainly the worse when you have a problem!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

USAA Auto Insurance, used to be one of the best companies to do business with. I had them for years and had no problems, whatsoever. Over the past couple years, their policy and procedures have taken a nose dive. Horrible customer service and “bullying” tactics about payment. I over-paid by $11.00, and not only did they cancel my policy (of nearly 20 years), they tried to charge me a 1150.00 down payment fee to get it re-instated. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Roadside assistance left me sitting on the side of I-15 for 4 hours today. Despite my pleas for help and letting them know I was not safe, I was not a priority or cared about. I'm wondering if this is retaliation for a not my fault claim that I submitted on September 19th, which has also not been resolved as of this review. I'm done with USAA. I would avoid USAA like the plague. They used to provide stellar customer service, however, my last two experiences with them have said they have changed and become a cut-rate insurance company. They are honestly acting like they are a for-profit company. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of USAA.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USAA?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I am not insured with USAA, but have been fighting with them as their client did a hit and run on my car in our apartment parking lot (she was easy to trace by matching the bright blue paint she left all over my car). I have been fighting them for 4 months to have my car fixed. Granted, part of the issue was their criminal client's fault. I provided a printed quote to them with all of my contact information but they only passed on my physical address to USAA. When I finally confronted the woman with police action she provided me with a USAA claim number. Here's where the fight with them begins... I call and they say they closed the claim because they couldn't get in touch with me. Upon arguing no contact was attempted they admit they had no phone number nor tried to obtain one.

They said they sent letters, but questioning showed they had a name that was not even close to mine, so of course I did not open letters addressed to a random person. Because I'm not a felon. They reopen and assign an adjustor who never contacts me. I then start calling. After leaving 3 messages I finally get a call back! But as soon as I return it there's no response. So I'm done with this adjustor and just ask go through the automated system to speak to an actual human. Who tells me "well he tried calling you ONCE". She then proceeds to say that they need an appraisal. Is that not why the adjustor is assigned? She also informs me that they will only provide a rental if my car is kept > 24 hours. So I'd have to Uber to and from work?

The other kicker is that they will only allow me to schedule my car being fixed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. And that I'd better ensure the shop had whatever parts they needed before I arrived because they would not pay for any delays in repair. I have had my car stolen and never had to jump through such hoops/harass Farm Bureau for help. Particularly when I did nothing wrong -their client is the one at fault. I should not have to suffer such grief to repair their damage.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We had home, auto and investments with them for 44 years! Our car was totaled. Progressive, who covered the person causing the accident, as well as the police report and the witness said we were not at fault. The way it works is that USAA would handle medical bills until we settled and then they would be reimbursed by Progressive. They refused 2300 dollars worth of my medical bills even though they were going to be reimbursed by Progressive! They arbitrarily decided that they felt they were not justified. Their committee never spoke to me or found out the extenuating circumstances as to why my injuries were greater than my husband's. They delayed and often refused to return my doctor's calls, and were absolutely horrible to the doctor and unresponsive to my explanations.

In the end, Progressive came through and paid the additional 2300 dollars in medical bills, but USAA, instead of being on my side, brought me the greatest amount of stress, pain and suffering because of some reason their experts never explained or considered about why I was the most injured party. The claim manager was insincere, and as two of my grandchildren were injured, I was very emotional as well as very injured so I found her answers robotic and generally cold and unsatisfactory. She would bring me to tears as I found her unpleasant to talk to. You would think we were the ones at fault and that it would cost them money!

After 88 years of dealing with them we have cancelled all our policies. After paying premiums all that time, when we finally needed them they were not in any way on our side even though we were totally innocent and they were totally reimbursed by Progressive. They are not the same company since they have gone "big time" with TV commercials. Don't buy into their television commercial hype. They will not be there for you no matter how loyal you have been. A truly awful experience! Worse than the accident to be so betrayed!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

It's hard to explain how inadequate USAA Auto Claims is. Every time you call about your claim (dozens!!!) you have to go through the whole process with a different claims person who knows nothing about your claim!!! This is the worst car insurance ever!!! They are a very incompetent auto insurance, and I would not recommend them to anybody. Horrible!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Been with USAA 4 years until November 1, 2018. Made one claim for deer damage that was paid in timely manner. Married with 1 vehicle on policy, 2 speeding tickets put me about 168 bucks a month. I am in the process of a divorce. Received call from USAA requesting to change my info due to marital status. Okay great, not a problem I appreciated the call. Removed my '16 Corolla which she has and added my '10 Tundra. Insurance MONTHLY premium now 306 dollars a month. I thought he was joking. I asked why such the increase? He said that I would not be receiving a multi car discount and that by changing my marital status from married to separated there was a slight increase. I said, slight? How in the ** is a double monthly rate slight when I never had the other vehicle on to have a multi vehicle discount? (I had gotten the Tundra that morning). He was able to get the monthly premium down to 275. Gee, thanks buddy.

I had also been pre approved for a loan of 23k at 13.25% interest rate. I was looking for an auto loan, not a credit card bill. I have decent credit, which USAA said was a factor in the high interest rate. Well my dealership got me 5%, so obviously I did not use that loan. I went to Nationwide that day and got a quote, insurance for my truck and renters insurance with 2 speeding tickets, 134 dollars a month with the same or better level of coverage, and there is a local office in my hometown I can go to and actually talk to someone at. In conclusion, if you're brand new to the military and have your first paycheck, USAA will gladly approve you for that new Camaro you want at 20% interest rate. You know they're all about taking care of those who served!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I was very disappointed with a recent encounter with USAA’s auto loan service. I have been loyal customer with USAA for over 17 years. I have financed a house purchased two cars and currently have homeowners and car insurance them as well. I recently wanted to take advantage of the car loan and auto financing program which is offered through USAA which offered if you use their program you get financed for an auto loan with terms up to 72 months @ 2.99 APR when purchasing a 2017 or newer model. The goal was to purchase a 2018 Honda CRV. I imagine since I was a loyal customer with credit score of 780, I would have qualified for the 2.99 APR… Not. As a loyal customer I was offered 6.49 APR for 84 months and 5.49 APR for 72 months. This is a long way from 2.99 APR that is mentioned on the lock in your rate page.

I guess my question is for USSA, "Is the lower rate given on a first come first serve basis? Or do you pick and choose who you would like to give that rate to?" We called USSA from the dealership and the USAA loan representative we got on the phone did not care how long we have been a customer and could not explain why we could not get a better rate that was what USAA was offering. Take it or leave it. To make a long story short I was very disappointed in USAA because have had such great customer service in the past.

Well we presented our case to Fort Campbell Credit Union and they immediately financed the vehicle for us at 4.0 APR. Yes, it is still far from the 2.99 APR USAA is advertising however at least they worked with us. I am very disappointed in USSA and the way that they handled the situation. I would expect this from other financial institutions but not USAA.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I have had THE worst experience with USAA Auto insurance! October 2016, a driver struck my vehicle on the right side. Both the front and rear right rims cracked in several places. The body was also damaged. USAA paid to repair the body but still have not replaced or even attempted to repair the rims despite supportive written documentation and photographs. 2 years later (November 2018) and a personal out of pocket purchase of 2 rims to secure me and my family's safety, I am still being told that management will contact me but no one has.

I have been given countless excuses of why they have not had the chance to get back to me, including staff are out "on field missions because of the natural disasters we have been experiencing." I left USAA as a customer 2 years ago because of this and because of another claim I experienced of waiting 1 month to repair a vandalized broken window. I rode around in my BMW during winter with a small child and only plastic to shield us from the cold before they replaced it. It was outrageous! Both times, USAA has compromised my family's safety despite our insurance payments. It's disgraceful! Their poor customer service leaves their customers to feel like their only option is to pursue the matter in court for negligence.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I've been a customer with USAA since 1986. For everything - banking, mortgage, car insurance, life insurance. This week I am going through the process of transferring everything I do with them to another institution. They are not what they used to be. Every time I call I get routed to 5 people or I get put on hold for 20 minutes. My insurance bill has been wrong for several months and every time I call I get the runaround. Or I am told the billing has been fixed only to have the same problem happen again the next month. I'm done.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

One of USAA's insureds rear ended my car. He was clearly at fault. Very nice gentleman. I had to take it to one of their approved auto repair shops for an estimate. Did so. The repair shop low balled the appraisal. Told me he was doing so because he could not see all of the damage and that a supplemental would need to be done once the shop that I had taken it to did the teardown. I had the name of the adjuster, bid, etc.

For the last three days the shop has been trying to reach the adjuster to give him the information on the supplemental claims. I was called by the shop because no-one returns their calls. I got on the phone with USAA's claim department and told them what was happening and could they contact the shop to get the information. They told me it was my job to call the shop since I did not use one of their approved repair shops. She told me the information that they needed to file the supplemental was in the estimate. The 8 pages of the estimate.

I asked why the adjustor had not returned the calls. The CSR told me it was not his job to return the shops calls and it was my job to serve as the intermediary between the repair shop and the insurance company. I explained that in a previous incident where the other guy's insurance paid the claim, for a lot more than this claim, they handled the whole thing and I did not hear from the insurance company until my truck was done. That is service I said.

So 3 days my truck has sat, because I wasn't there to expedite the claim and communicate from the body shop to the insurance company. They also said it will be 24-48 hours before they make a decision. So now my truck will sit until Friday before work can be done meaning that I will be driving USAA's rental car for another week until my truck is repaired. She continued to explain to me that it was now my fault that the claim had not been expedited. I was upset. The next call I said would be to your insured to let him know what a great claims service you have. If there are any more delays, I will be filing a complaint with the commissioner of insurance and hiring an attorney.

In this day and age, communication is key, and service is not just to your insureds to pay their losses, but also to those that were injured because of the accident. I don't mean physical body, but in this case property. Pay the claim and move on. You don't save a dime by avoiding a claim and in the end it will be more costly.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have used this insurance mostly for roadside assistance. They are truly excellent, responsive, and helpful in getting you serviced quickly and efficiently at no cost. Of the few claims we have had, USAA has great service from the first phone call to the end, including making sure we get the right information, reporting the accident, documenting, etc. Most important, they are always there to follow up on the claim, they are proactive about it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

USAA Auto Insurance was very prompt with handling my claim and very expediently sent me a check to cover my total loss vehicle. Customer service representatives were thorough and took care of all my needs and questions promptly.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

USAA claims they try to protect their members. I feel this is complete BS. I feel that USAA seeks to protect their shareholders and executives, over serving today's warfighters. In my case my vehicle was stolen Feb 2018. USAA continues to undervalue the vehicle and drag out the claim. Now October and we do not have any settlement. USAA is forcing me to pay for an independent appraiser looking to obtain fair value for the vehicle. I agreed to settle with USAA for $6K on 10/24/2019. USAA claims that I retained the vehicle after they crushed it and lowered the settlement to $5K behind my back. Claims rep Mary ** LIES claiming that I accepted the lower amount. As far as I'm concerned USAA and their insurance department is a group willing to lie, cheat and steal.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I like the ease and efficiency that USAA gives to its customers. The easy access by computer or phone allows you to talk to a real person and you can download and send information through their website. I was in a car accident and the customer service was excellent. They were concerned about my welfare and state of being before even asking me questions about the accident or my vehicle making sure that I was safe and OK.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I've been a member of USAA for over 30+ years, and even excellent service just a couple of years has gone downhill fast to the point I am considering changing my insurance company. I filed a claim for a leaking roof on 28 Sep. It took two week to have an adjuster come out. Contacted USAA a few days later and they told me they would give the adjuster a week before contacting them, then it could take up to 10 days to review. They later sent a notice that they were sending a reminder to the adjuster and were sorry for the inconvenience.

Now a month since the original filing (26 Oct) I have still not heard anything, online status just says they are working it, and getting through by phone to even talk to somebody is like winning the lottery. In the meantime the leak, despite my own efforts to stop it, is getting progressively worse, there is water all the way through to the first floor with some new rain. I have an estimate from a strong reputable contractor, and will probably have to just have them do the work; knowing USAA will then likely deny the claim for having proceeded with the work without their approval.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

USAA has been nothing short of a miracle for us. I have a bad record and my husbands is just okay. Because of USAA I am paying the least amount I've ever paid for the best insurance I've ever had. They are very nice too. Would recommend.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I really like the company and have almost always had good service. We have been with them for almost 30 years and have only had one bad experience with one of the agents. My only complaint is that they are so careful, they don't insure everything. I had to use someone else for my boats and for my second home.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

USAA has been great for me and I use them for several different products from banking and investing to car insurance. I feel that USAA is a company that I can trust and that they act in the best interest of the members. I got a slightly lower price quote from State Farm the last time my policy renewed but I think paying a few extra dollars to stay with a good company is worth it. I've never had a claim but I have heard from others that the process is easy and fair. The one downside is that not everyone qualifies for USAA.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I have been a USAA member from almost half of a century and the company I joined is no longer present. It is a sad commentary as to how such a great company has become such a not so good one. My recent experience confirmed how bad they have become. My auto claim was simple enough-- had exactly the same type a couple of years ago and it was handled quickly and fairly-- neither of those statements apply this time.

I talked to at least 4 different people and they all were lacking in knowledge and ability and told me different things about my claim. In fact I was lied to about the deductible being waived. However, the cost of an attorney to challenge USAA's ruling would have cost much more than to just eat it and USAA knows this, so that's why I got pushed around and in my opinion unfairly treated. As a retired LTC, I wish I could say I was still proud of USAA, but the opposite is true. We will be looking hard at other insurance companies as my desire is leave USAA because of the most recent claim service.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I've had USAA Auto Insurance for 27 years, since I began driving and my most recent experience has solidified that they are terrible at supporting their insured. I was recently sideswiped by a twenty-something while I was more than 3/4's into completing a lane change, after ensuring there was nobody else into the lane I was changing lanes into for more than a dozen car lengths, enough so I couldn't see the next car for more than a 1/4 mile.

Unfortunately USAA rolled over and determined I was a fault because the woman claimed she was established in the lane, which is total BS. This is in spite of the fact that physics would have centralized the damage to a small portion of the car, not the scraping entirely down my vehicle as occurred. This isn't the first time USAA hasn't advocated on my behalf when I was not at fault, making them utter useless and unreliable. Suffice to say this is the final straw, I will be taking my business elsewhere, I've had enough with them being unwilling to stand behind their insured. Saving some money isn't worth it when your insurance company blames you when it's not warranted.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I wish they were nicer and more willing to work with you. Their rates seem a little high for the coverage you get also. You would think as a company that is for veterans they would treat their customers like gold.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I've been with USAA for many years and I've used them for an auto loan, auto insurance, renter's insurance and banking. Up until recently, I've been really satisfied with the service I have been provided as well as the rates I've received. USAA always has stood out as the leader in excellent customer service. So I'm not sure what's happening.

It's unfortunate to say but I am incredibly disappointed with my recent experiences with them. A few people I talked to seemed to not care about my circumstance and I went as far up as I could. I wasn't believed and they did nothing to help remedy their error. I was unable to make a transaction possible online and when I tried calling during business hours, three times their phone lines said they were closed. When I tried calling to discuss this matter the following day with multiple people I was not greeted with care or concern and no responsibility was taken to fix it. I even sent screenshots of the phone calls made the day before and the online error. The experience was so frustrating that I will be taking my business elsewhere after many faithful years. Perhaps USAA is getting sloppy or perhaps greedy/negligent with their customer service approach. Hopefully they become again the company they once were.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I started using USAA Auto Insurance when I married my husband. We have always had good experiences with them, and we will continue to use them in the future. Their rates are fair, and their customer service is good. We have recently added 2 teenage drivers to our policy, and we are still satisfied with the rates and the service.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

(I'd give them negative stars, but you have to pick a star) I am a USAA Member of over 18 years. Today I received a letter stating that my Auto Policy was being Discontinued due to Household Driving record. I have incidents on my record, one where I swerved to miss a herd of deer and hit a tree and the other I was driving down the interstate and I was hit by a flying piece of plywood. How does this justify me having my auto insurance discontinued?!? I called and asked to talk to the underwriter that made the decision and was told that I am not allowed to speak directly to them! I really do not understand what is going on. I then called to price shop for insurance and all of the premiums are through the roof! USAA has done something to where I cannot afford insurance outside their business and they won't explain how only after 2 incidents they are cancelling me after 18 years. I am so disappointed in this company right now.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My dealings with USAA have been quite decent over the last year that I have used them, as my folks have used them for many years. I've used their insurance and auto warranties so far and I've been happy as they've had great customer support in being helpful to better understand services and such. I also use their credit services and I've been please for the most part with it so far; there has been an issue I've recently with a merchant that sent a defective product and USAA has been very helpful in going through this ordeal to the best they can. The only other issue I can think of is that the login/verification can be difficult at times as each time you do it, they either want to call, text, or email you a verification code. This can be useful if you like good security, but it can also be seen as annoying. Overall I am quite please as being able to be a member of USAA and will continue to use them for my needs in the future!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

The lady from USA was very rude. She stated she was not gonna a courtesy. 1 time reversal because she felt like we didn't need it... her name was SAMANTHA. She refused to give her last name or her rep ID#... she also chuckled when we ask to speak to a supervisor... This how so called reps deal with our military personnel who are trying to handle business. This is a disgrace... I'm gonna switch services. She messed up for the USAA team... I would never let ANYONE of military status that I know to use this agency... YUCK... This took place on Monday October 22,2018 at 4:05pm... Horrible!!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

This company is outstanding. Their customer service is always excellent and claims are paid quickly. They stand behind their clients and have great prices. I can't imagine ever being with someone else and I've had their insurance for 40 years.

USAA expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Founded by former U.S. Army officers, USAA Auto Insurance is dedicated to providing affordable insurance and financial services to active duty, retired, and honorably discharged military personnel and their eligible family members.

• Accident forgiveness: USAA Auto Insurance policyholders can add accident forgiveness, so if they are in an accident, their premiums won't change.

• On-base parking discounts: Garaging vehicles on-base ensures vehicle safety, and, with USAA Auto Insurance, customers can get policy discounts for parking at work.

• Top customer service: USAA Auto Insurance received the highest possible rating for their customer advocacy, according to a survey hosted by Forrester Research Inc.

• All-in-one service: Members can use the USAA Auto Circle to locate, obtain financing and insure their new car. This process can help them save at every step of the way.

• No charge flexible payments: Many insurance companies charge policyholders a fee for monthly payment structures, but USAA Auto Insurance offers flexible payments at no charge.

• Best for: Active duty military, retired military and new drivers.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky