Prudential Life Insurance
  • 1 star
Based on 106 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Prudential Life Insurance

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2017

112 Prudential Life Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have numerous policies with Prudential and each and everyone is unique and personal. I would NOT trade my policies to any other carrier. One of my policies I am enrolled in is since I was three (3) three years of age. I have even taken out policies for my grandchildren. To cite an example how great these policies are while I was away at college; I did not pay on my policies, but yet somehow for (4) four the premiums were paid. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I purchased many years ago for my two children who are now adults. The boy's policy automatically converted to his ownership when he became 21 years old!! I pay the insurance premiums and tried to get this cleared up but I'm still “communicating" with them... they insist on electronic contact as the most effective and efficient but I'm an "old dog" and prefer mail and paper!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

My brother passed away on Sept 13, 2017. My younger brother J is executor of his estate. He has started probate and received the Writ of Testimony that allows him the power to have access to my dead brother's assets. One of these is from Prudential Life Insurance. He has made multiple calls and so have I. We have provided all the documentation more than once. We are promised a letter with the amount that we could submit to probate. The letter never came. We called again and were told that they received none of the documentation even with the fax cover letter saying it was received at the number we were given. We had even called to make sure they received the fax and was told they had received it.

Today I called again and was told that they had not received any of the documentation so we faxed it again to the number that they requested it be sent to. I was told by the case manager Tovanna that within 30 to 60 minutes she would call back with the information that we had requested. That did not happen. We were then told it had to go to some committee and we would get it in 24-48 business hours. That did not happen either. What is up? No one at that company seems to know what they are doing. I would not personally ever use Prudential for anything and will certainly tell everyone I know and on social media to avoid them. I wish there were negative stars. I cannot express to you how awful this company is!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

For a $43,000 whole life plan converted from employer plan, the premiums are $333.51 per month payable until age 85. I am currently 70 and by the time I reach 85, I would have paid $56,363.19. To break even, I need to die before age 80. Even the conversion to a term plan that ends at age 80, the rate is $370.66. Now tell me that makes sense. A term plan with a rate bump at 5 years costs more than a whole life plan.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We took out life insurance on myself through Prudential and we’re going to take out insurance on my husband to cover our mortgage should either of us pass away. We had quotes from HSBC and Prudential and chose Prudential because we read bad reviews about the underwriter that HSBC uses. What a mistake going with Prudential. The nurse that the underwriter sent to perform the required urine, blood and blood pressure tests on my husband arrived more than 1.5 hours late and lied about the testing. He claimed to have taken my husband's blood pressure three times because he got above normal readings, yet I was there and he took my husband's blood pressure only once.

We are concerned the nurse might have mixed up his client files as he arrived harried and tired at 8 o'clock at night.) My husband does not have high blood pressure which he proved by providing recent results from the medical center where he went for a checkup, and he was willing to undergo another high blood pressure test for Prudential. It doesn't matter. His premium would go up. So, bottom line is, not only do they find ways to charge you heftier premiums, they file records that other insurers have access to (even if they can't prove them) and they screw you over either way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prudential?

Original review: July 26, 2017

I bought four (4) life policies from Prudential in the early 1970s and have been trying repeatedly through my Pru insurance broker and personally to find out the status of my policies as to whether they are increasing or decreasing in value and the death benefits. Have come close and gotten some information but not all that I need. I appreciate confidentiality but at 87 years of age I don't care who knows what about the policies and would so attest.

Original review: July 11, 2017

My husband worked on a job for 19 yrs and had money taken out for life insurance. When my husband died after a 4 year disability they refused to pay the insurance. They found a loop hole. It was nothing about his illness, it was because of a bookkeeping error that his employer and Prudential didn't do. Now me and my family have to suffer because of their negligence.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I had life insurance through Hartford, which was bought out by Prudential. My payment record has been impeccable for years, but I didn't receive a bill for the 2nd quarter of 2017, and I depend on receiving them, nor did I receive notice of pending cancellation. I was simply dropped for missing the grace period. I have to wonder if this is their way of weeding out seniors? I am also in excellent health.

Original review: June 21, 2017

I signed up for a term life insurance policy in 1989 with my children as riders. My agent left Prudential shortly after the policy went into effect. Since then I have not had any representation since them. About a year ago a rep from Prudential called to tell me my son has aged out and if he wants his own policy. I said no. I come to find out he aged out at 25 and when the call was made to me he was 30 years old. I also stated that my younger son did was 28 and did not want his own policy. They did not reduce my premiums until last month.

I also found out my policy has not been offered by Prudential for many years. My policy is considered an "orphan policy". I requested a refund of all my premiums since I have not been represented in all these years, I was not informed I could convert my policy to something else. I contacted the Ohio Department of Insurance with my concerns. They did not side with me or Prudential. I suspended my premiums until this matter is resolved. I have been told by both ODI and Prudential that if I pay up the last 2 months they will re-instate my policy. They have no problem asking for my money.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Prudential is refusing to accept information given to them from lawyers so they can stall paying out on my pension. This was supposed to be a simple 'go/no go' piece of information. They will not act on the information even though I have a copy of the exact same letter in front of me clearly stating what they need to know. I requested a copy from the lawyers. Prudential stated details of protected rights on a policy in a letter dated from 2002 but now suddenly they say that that is not the case. The lawyer has told me this over the phone with a copy of the original letter in his hand. So when did that change? I wasn't told that my policy had been altered. How convenient. Dodgy springs to mind.

The other agencies involved in this case have been helpful keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Prudential however have been vague, guarded, slow to respond to any correspondence and generally unpleasant to deal with. The other agencies are in agreement with me and we are all on the same page, so to speak, they are now in the process of writing to Prudential to try to clarify the situation. I can understand the letters and information received from the agencies involved so what is up with Prudential, why do they need it spelling out, are they thick, are they awkward, are they greedy? I find it infuriating that a professional organisation of this size can act in this manner and treat badly the very people they rely on to keep them going as a business.

It seems that they can sit on letters for as long as they like without doing anything and there is nothing we can do as consumers when it comes to this organisation. All I get from them is "we are looking into it" and "will let you know", but they can't give time frames. They have repeatedly sent the same junk letters of no help to me when requesting further information on the progress of my request. Their website is a joke, you cannot open two pages in one browser, making it impossible to cross reference any material, it's so slow it's like trying to work on dial up, are you serious, in this day and age.

They will not send out emails to you, I have asked, because their server is not secure, their words not mine. This is not fake, I hope to release all correspondence to whoever can do something about this or is interested enough that it will shake companies like this so they improve their customer experience. I am currently referring this to the ombudsman.

Original review: June 14, 2017

A couple days ago, my wife and I tried calling Prudential Life Insurance department to cash in/withdraw this small life insurance policy my parents had for me growing up. My wife and I just got our own policies on each other and my parents no longer wanted to pay on mine and my siblings' policies so they told us to either take the same payments over or cash them in. Anyways, so my wife and I tried doing that a couple days ago and the lady we dealt with told us she was unable to help us because we needed to call this other department to get our banking information changed (why? but who knows). But of course it was past the time that department was there so we needed to call back tomorrow.

Today, I tried calling that department this morning by myself and they kept calling me ma'am even though my wife has nothing to do with this policy and I kept telling them I was the insured but they kept calling me ma'am. After being put on hold a few times they lady got back on the line just to tell me it takes 12-48 hours to process and they would be calling me back and that was the only information she could give me.

So, I called the first number my wife and I called a couple days ago (the customer service number) and again after being put on hold again several times, and being called ma'am several times they were unable to help me even though I answered all the questions correctly because I AM THE INSURED and told me they would call me back in 12-48 hours. Who knew this would be such a long drawn out process. I am thankful my wife and I didn't go with Prudential with our new life insurance policies. I will be thankful when I don't have to deal with Prudential again. #veryunsatisifiedcustomer

Original review: June 9, 2017

I had a pension plan with Prudential as I was laid off and I asked for a rollover my funds (service agent name Martisha) to Prudential Mutual Fund IRA Account. I filled out the form they requested and sent it out and waited for the fund to be deposited directly to IRA in March. However I received a check at my home mailing address In April, I called Prudential (service agent name: Carla), and explained the situation with Pruco Mutual Fund Address. They said they would voided the check and issued a new one to IRA.

Waited a while and again in April, I received another check in my home address. I call them back (talked to Catherine, supervisor) and explained the situation and gave them Mutual Fund address. They said it would take 7-10 business days to process and issue a new check directly to Mutual Fund IRA. Waited a week and check my account, the fund was not there. Checked again in May (service agent name Skylar) on May 27, it still was not there. I called them again today (June 9, 2017) and talked to another supervisor (Ms. **) and she said as the mailing (according to her it was mailed on May 24, 2017) must has been delayed etc. Now in June, I still do not have fund in IRA account. What happened to my money?

Original review: May 28, 2017

My father passed on Nov 1, 2016. He was a dedicated Prudential customer, with two life insurance policies (one was purchased in 1965) and an annuity. Once notified of my father's passing by the funeral home and burial service, Prudential paid the claim without hesitation. His funeral and burial were on Nov 12th. However, the same beneficiaries were to receive his annuity, but there are issues, concerns & delays. WHY? And why are the communications from Prudential so inconsistent? They are providing conflicting info and not one is seeking to resolve them and pay out this claim. It is apparent that my Dad was always taking care of his family, but Prudential is creating unnecessary delays with the payout of these funds. Just pay whoever you have listed as the beneficiaries and let us move on! Ugh!!!!

Original review: May 17, 2017

I have a life insurance purchased many years ago. This policy has a retirement fund I had been paying for years but last March 2017 I moved to Puerto Rico and I had to surrender my policy because I can't afford to pay $280.00 monthly. This people sent me a set of forms for me to sign and return to them which I did. They promised a check for the amount of $5,331.00 which is a fraction of what I pay in all the years I was making the payments. They sent me a letter saying that the check was coming in a separate envelope for security reasons. I waited about a week and didn't get any mail I call them back to ask for my check and they say it was returned from the post office. I ask the post office. They say is not true they did not returned so they promised to send it back and again they lie to me. I call them back. They say they were going to put a stop payment of the check and make me a direct deposit to my checking account.

I gave them my checking account and wait until the date they said it was going to be deposited. I look at my account. Nothing. I call them back. They say the bank didn't accept the deposit and ask me again to wait for the check in the mail that was sent on April 24th. Today is May 16th and still waiting. I don't know what can I do next to collect my money. I call the insurance agent Hernan ** the one that got me into this policy and he say he is going to send me the customer service number to claim my money because he is retired and he has no access to the company anymore. This is ridiculous.

When he was trying to sell me the policy he call me 12 to 15 times a day so I was force to buy it just to get this guy off my back and now nobody cares anymore. So I beg you if you please help me with any information on how can I recover this fraction of cash value they promise to return my phone # is **, my name Alvaro **, my policy # is **. Company is Prudential Insurance. PO BOX 7390. Philadelphia PA 19176. (800) 944 8786. WWW.prudential.com. Thank you so much for any help in this matter.

Original review: April 13, 2017

Just had the worst experience with Prudential! They sold my elderly mother a VUL life policy in 2001. She had no way of understanding it because she is native Japanese and has terrible understanding of the English language. She paid into it around 60,000 dollars, they gave no help in managing her portfolio so it basically was worthless. Because of the way the policy works as you reach the end of your life, they will increase the policy premiums so high that if you're living on SS or limited income it will be very difficult to pay. I had to cancel it and they screwed me out of my last 500.00 dollars that was left in her portfolio after 16 years. I would not recommend this company they will try to use every effort not to pay out.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I have group life through my employer. I have riders which are my daughter and my husband. My husband and I were divorced. I kept the insurance because we have a minor child together. I didn't know that in divorce he was no longer covered. Prudential never notified me that the rider policy was no longer allowed due to divorce and they continued taking my premiums. My ex husband died unexpectedly on 3/12 and now Prudential doesn't want to pay because we were not still legally married.

I was never notified from Prudential when I got divorced that he would no longer be covered. I signed papers making me responsible for his funeral because I had this policy and because he had a massive stroke at my daughter's birthday party. I feel grief all over again. We have life insurance to put our loved ones always respectfully. My daughter is 9 and has to deal with not having her father here. We were divorced but we were still each other's dependent. If a domestic partner can be covered on a rider why is my ex-husband not covered?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

My father-in-law had a policy thru Prudential from his work. When he passed away, Prudential paid within reasonable time. Although it required a lot of paperwork, they did pay after a few weeks. The best way to identify a good or bad insurance company is filing a claim with them. Will the insurer try to run or stay with you and pay for the claim? Well, Prudential paid so I really appreciate their help at the time of my family's need.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

As POA for my Father-In-Law and Guardian for my Mother-In-Law and Disabled Brother-In-Law, I have been requested by the State of Wisconsin to provide information regarding our three loved ones insurance policies. This is to verify that what has been done was done in the best interest of the family members involved. Every time I need to call for information from Prudential, I am treated with disrespect. I am told we need to fill out specific forms, which they provided to me, only to be told we sent the wrong forms and now need to wait again for the correct forms. After about 10 forms later for each individual the task was completed. Many of the times they wouldn't tell you you sent the wrong form until I called to see that it got done. At that time you find out you did it wrong again. Such a run-a-round!

So much effort to protect that their burial expenses would be provided for. We needed to move the ownership of certain policies to the funeral home. But now when the state asked me to provide them with information on those policies, Prudential won't answer my questions and now I have to have the funeral home ask the questions and get them faxed to the funeral home and then I have to go pick them up 1 hour away.

They were informed that my mentally disabled Brother-in-Law was in danger of losing his Medicare and Medicaid insurance if this information was not in written form within 30 days of the States Request and the date it was due by. They make me fax over every time I talk to them, my Guardianship papers and POA papers even though they can read to me that they know I am operating under this capacity and have a legal right to this information so that I can fulfill my duties. I even faxed the States documentation proving the need for the information and due dates it was required to be in to the state. My Fax to Prudential included my phone number, my fax number and my mailing address so that if anything else was required by me from Prudential they could let me know what was needed to be done.

Apparently, Prudential people determined that they did not need to provide the paperwork to me because the owner is the one that needs to ask for it, the Funeral Home. So rather than be a professional about the request and let me know, apparently they missed the three different ways to contact me listed on my fax to them. My phone number, fax number and address. They also disregarded the sentence that said if there is any reason you can't provide this information to me please call me asap so that I can let the State of Wisconsin know why there may be a delay. So rather than tell me what their requirements were to release the value of the policy and owners name of the policy, they put my disabled brother-in-law's insurance coverage at risk.

This company lacks social graces, professionalism, common decency and willingness to help others by providing proper information and bending every loophole they can. Their unwillingness to assist in getting necessary information out and delay tactics is unbelievable. In addition the attitude presented to me as if I'm some kind of criminal is unbelievable.

So by not informing me as to how to get the information, they put my disabled brother-in-law's insurance at risk! When my elderly father-in-law was guardian, they put him into panic attacks so often and gave him so much unnecessary stress that they should be ashamed. What I experienced and have been witness to has been nothing short of abuse to elderly and disabled people to whom they are very quick to take their money but not quick to help out when the law requires information. Very disrespectful! Shame on them! I would never recommend this company to anybody!!!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

It was very easy to get info on my life insurance policy. They also allow me to pay my yearly premiums with the dividends that accrue - very helpful when on a limited income. Then when my mother died, they processed the life insurance check within 7 days which was very much appreciated.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

My mother had a policy with this company for years. She recently passed away and I filed a claim to receive her life insurance. They were very prompt. I was the slow one returning the paperwork but when they received it, they sent a check within two weeks. Great service.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

This is advice for all insurance companies. I use to be a VP at Prudential and we were trained to keep your money and steal your money. I recommend you only save money in a local credit union, at home or offshore account. Do not buy any insurance or medical policies. We will find a way not to pay you! If you want to be healthy, then become vegan... Do not waste money on health insurance. These companies only make money when we don't payout. I'm sad because I hurt so many people in the past. One woman had paid 48 years into her policy and we claimed to have lost the policy. I'm ashamed that I worked at Prudential.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I have 2 life insurance policies with Prudential that I have had since the 70's. I received a cold call from my Prudential agent telling me that if I cashed in my policies I could buy paid up insurance that would provide a death benefit that would be greater than the value of the 2 policies that I have now. When I contacted him 2 weeks later and said I wanted to go ahead with the new policy he said the policy had gone up and I would have to pay $1600 extra. That sounded like bait and switch to me but it was still a good deal so I decided to continue with the process.

Shortly after that, I got a letter from Prudential indicating that the policy had been rejected on "procedural" issues. In essence, blaming the agent. The letter stated that they would give me the reasons in writing if I would send a letter requesting the information. I did so. Hearing no response, I called. The man I talked to blamed my agent. I called my agent. He told me Prudential told him that I should call the same number that I had already called. I called again. This time the man I talked to told me that because the letter that I sent requested the "documents" that they used to deny the policy instead of "the specific information" that they used to deny the policy. They couldn't respond because the letter was "vague". In addition, since I am now older they can't write the policy anyway. I don't believe that in all my life I have been treated so poorly by any major corporation. Look elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I don’t understand why death benefits I was entitled to were not dispersed to me upon my husband’s death. I submitted a death certificate and page 4, the required form on 11/16/2016 to Prudential VGLI. I did not receive any correspondence from Prudential Insurance after this date. When I called the Prudential phone number, I was informed they had not received the required paperwork. I did not understand why or why Prudential did not call me. They were aware my money was in their acct. By now I should have accrued interest. After two months of waiting my funds are only accessible by check from Prudential Alliance Funds Account. I can only access the funds by checks that they mail to me. I cannot manage the account by internet. What is going on? My husband served his country well. Why am I having this issue?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

I'm am writing this review for my brother. His wife passed away a month ago. He has been fighting with this company every since. The first time he called they denied his claim saying they have no record of a policy. He then sent over all the required information with policy number and payment papers. Then they said it will be looked into. He then talked to them and was told all was in order and that the first person was wrong. Now they contacted him saying it has to be reviewed again and may be another week for a decision. It's now been a month and he still doesn't have it and the funeral home wants paid. So they took the paperwork to fight with Prudential so they can get their money. It's a very small policy, I could not imagine trying to cash in a big policy. He cries everyday dealing with stuff that should not be an issue when you just lost a loved one.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

For some unknown reason I am entitled to a minute amount money from Prudential Life Insurance listed under my deceased husband's name through my state. I have contacted Prudential headquarters, sent all requested information, including death certificate, and no one at Prudential can tell me what the money is for. Actually, they have "no record" of my husband. This has gone on for the past 5 years. As far as I know he may have had a life insurance policy. What to do?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Yesterday, 11/9, my husband contacted Prudential in order to amend my father-in law's acct. as he is now in an asst. living center. Very fortunately, he spoke with Todd, a cust. serv. rep. Todd was excellent! He walked us through the necessary steps, gave accurate and detailed information, doing all this with a calm, unrushed demeanor. I wish to recognize him for his terrific service. He should give seminars to cust. serv. reps with other companies on how to service customers!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

This is so nuts and the opposite of what every company does these days. You cannot set up an annual automatic payment for your term life insurance. Reasons. Well you can set up a monthly automatic payments which results in a "service fee" of $4-$5 a month which in turn equates to $50 a year extra. What a joke. So to avoid this charge I instead have to wait for my antiquated paper bill every year and send in a check or login online and make a payment. I know this seems easy but it is so frustrating BECAUSE guess what. If you let a long term life insurance policy LAPSE you have to get re-rated at your current age which results in a higher premium (advantage Prudential). It is just such a glaring un-customer friendly way to do business, it really irks me. Congrats MBA sitting in your office somewhere who made his/her numbers with these stupid service fee $s and more lapsed policies. You are an idiot genius.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

Prudential provided an initial quote for the policy. After health exam was completed, Prudential said they would now rate the quote. I asked why and to send me the reason. They sent me a clock face test report that was not created by me. Prudential created a false test report to require me to pay a higher premium. Definitely a bait and switch situation. Not a trustworthy company to deal with. There are plenty of honest insurance companies to work with.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

On my India visit I had apply for my NRI and NRO account with local Branch manager in my hometown (Nasrullaganj). At the same time branch manager introduced me one ICICI Prudential sales executive and he insisted me to listen one good plan for NRI customers. Somehow sales executive succeeded to persuade me to buy investment plan, since he came with Branch manager whom we trust so I also trust on him what he committed and explained me about the policy. Since my account was not opened with ICICI, they only get my all signature on application form and salesperson took one signed on DD form of 200000 INR which later they cashed from my ICICI NRO account since they also took 1 HDFC Cheque of 200000 INR amount in my name which they later deposit in my NRO account so that DD which is they taken for policy can be issued/cashed.

On 30th July I received an email from communication@iciciprulife.com with attached application form and EBI PDF along with 2 links: one link "Yes, my application details are correct" another link "No, my application details are incorrect." After review my application form and EBI PDF I found that data which is mentioned in the application is not correct and also the charges (Premium Allocation changes, admin charges and other charges) were too high and was not explained by sales executive during the visit. So I had opted for second option "No, my application details are incorrect" which basically option for "In case any details mentioned above or in the enclosed application documents are incorrect please, click on the link below and we will cancel your application and process a refund."

After choosing the second option for cancellation my policy was issued and enforced and now in active mode. When reported this issue to "lifeline@iciciprulife.com" email they are not asking me cancel the policy by presenting personally to any nearest branch rather Identifying the issue in the system because ideally this policy should not be enforced since I chosen for the NO option. Secondly the customer care is not prompt enough in responding. Their response every email after 24 hours or more. First of all I should not be go through with cancellation process since it policy was issue without my agreement and since I am in Abu Dhabi there is no ICICI branch. If I go through the cancelation process, I have to go Dubai office which 120 km from Abu Dhabi and that to they are not open in weekends.

And in the last I am very disappointed behavior of sales Executive (Mr. Mudit **). Before he sold the policy to me he was very Prompt in response and now since I am cancelling the policy he is not even picking my calls, not answering to my messages. It's really leaving very bad experience with ICICI. Finally I had to go to Dubai to cancel my policy on my expenses, I have done that process within the week time.

It's almost a month I have not received my money back to my ICICI NRO account. When I checked with customer care they said "Cheque has been dispatched" but customer care executive were not able tell me in which address Cheque has been dispatch. I received the email from back office team that amount has been transfer through NEFT on 12th of Aug which is contradiction what has been updated with back office (really Sad). Now I don't know where is my money is traveling and since I am in UAE I don't who will receive my Cheque. Why the money has been send via Cheque? Overall very hopeless and pathetic experience with ICICI Prudential.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

My mother carried a $10,000 life insurance policy on my older brother to help family with expenses upon his death. She paid monthly payments for approximately eight years until her death where I was executor of her estate. About four months into handling her affairs, my brother passed away. I contacted Prudential with policy in hand but was told that the policy had lapsed 3 years earlier. When I commented that they had continued to accept payments every month since then, I was first told that they were returned and my mother had been notified in writing about the lapsed policy in 2009. I decided to turn everything over to an attorney. He was given the run around until the 3-year window to file a suit had passed. They did provide a sheet with dates and numbers where they had deposited her payments but supposedly sent payments back to her each month.

All bank records show no evidence of any deposits and knowing my mother as being a very clear-headed business woman who kept meticulous records, l know that she would not be stupid enough to continue to make payments and receive reimbursement for each after supposedly being notified of the lapsed policy. My attorney advised me that they couldn't do anything else without the risk of great expense even though it was obvious Prudential was creating a fraud by accepting the payments long after they supposedly notified her of the lapsed policy. Requests for documentation and copies of the checks that my mother would have received, signed and deposited were not provided.

I can only believe that tens of thousands of people are being conned into making payments on policies that Prudential never intends to pay on. I will never do business with this company and telling my story to as many people as I can and am forwarding my documents to a local news media investigating team so that this will hopefully go public.

Prudential expert review by Neal Frankle

This is a financial services conglomerate that first started operations in 1875. Prudential is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey and is a Fortune 500 company offering life insurance, annuities and investments to consumers.

• Variety of products: They offer a full range of insurance products.

• Competitive: They are often very competitive among other life insurance providers.

• Highly rated: They are rated highly by many of the rating agencies such as AM Best, Standard & Poor’s, Mood’s Investors Service, and Fitch.

• Options: Customers who deal directly with Prudential will only be offered Prudential products.

Profile picture of Neal Frankle
Neal Frankle

Life Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.

Prudential Life Insurance Company Information