Nationwide Life Insurance

Compare Life Insurance

Research top Life Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Very helpful, works with me to find the best options for me, can call at any time with questions or concerns. Agent is local and is knowledgeable with the area and the different insurance sources.

I am very satisfied with Nationwide insurance homeowners, car and life. Our representative is very helpful. Our rates are reasonably priced. We just purchased a new car and our agent was very helpful and accommodating.

One of my best friends is my insurance agent, and he always bends over backwards for me and anyone he insures. Even though I may pay a little bit more, I would never switch.

Nationwide has a large presence in my community and is a supportive company for our city. I have always had positive interactions with the employees and agents of Nationwide.

I have not had much contact with them! I besides paying my bill. I am satisfied with our agent and feel he did the best he could for us.. I would recommend our agent to my friends. I felt in the past if I contacted them with questions they were always prompt with a response.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nationwide Life Insurance?

I am very satisfied with my life insurance policy. It not very expensive. I can afford it. I would like to increase my policy, but I can't afford to right now.

My kids are paying for my insurance & I know they are satisfied. They purchased it several years ago when I was not in a position to get it. They have continued to do this. Nice for me.

Been a policy owner for many years with Nationwide. Have a great customer service department and have developed a great relationship with my agent. Very down to earth and understanding of today's complicated living and circumstances. Always able to help with information and customizing policies to fit the customer's needs. Always available day or night in case of emergencies. Handles anything you can throw at them. Always current on new information in the industry and keeps you apprised of any upcoming changes.

Satisfied with this insurance even though I have never used it. I have obtained this through my workplace. I had have others before through work but they got rid of the insurance company and went with this one.

I have had insurance with this company for about 20 years and have always been completely satisfied with their service. They are very fast at completing any claims I've had. Their prices are competitive with other companies.

We've known this family for many years as friends and agents. They have treated us fairly and honestly as our insurance agents always. Bundling our different insurances and giving us the best price. The claims we've had have been few and far between luckily and have always been taken care of quickly. They are quick to return phone calls, if it be the case.

Expert Review

Neal FrankleLife Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.    More about Neal→

For over 85 years, Nationwide Insurance has proven itself as a leader in the insurance industry. The company offers many choices with insurance -- from auto and homeowners insurance to even life and pet insurance. Financial advisers can also help customers who may have concerns about their insurance needs.

• Free Quotes: Nationwide provides free quotes for people seeking life insurance.
  • Four Types of Insurance: Term, Whole Universal and Variable Universal Life Insurance are all offered from Nationwide.
  • Multi-policy discounts: To help people save, Nationwide offers multi-policy discounts when customers bundle life insurance with other policies, such as home or auto insurance.
  • Find a Financial Adviser: The Nationwide Website gives several options for people seeking financial advisers to answer any questions they may have regarding policies or retirement options.
  • On Your Side: With the On Your Side Review, customers can speak with a representative who will make sure they have the right policy to fit their needs.

Compare Life Insurance Companies