Liberty Mutual - Homeowners
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Liberty Mutual - Homeowners

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 18, 2017

200 Liberty Mutual - Homeowners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Rambling rant ahead. Bought a home. Home is 60 years old. Home is stucco. Home is suburban. We were elated to move in after a very terse inspection process. LM sent out a noob to come photograph the house to find leverage to drop us. No, really. She admitted this was her 3rd house ever and was still new at it. She's photographing hairline—and I mean human hair width—cracks as "structural" cracks in the stucco as "water damage." Uh no, sorry. That's not structural.

Then she photographs a downspout that goes to dirt rather than onto a concrete pad like all the others. So I grab a concrete pad I have nearby, lay it in place like the others, and say, "you mean like this?" "Yes, but I already took the picture." "So take it again." "I can't do that." C. Then she says the driveway has cracks. Yes, observant, aren't you. It does have cracks. Is a cracked driveway a wedge to exploit an insurance carriers liability? The house is 60 f years old and passed a rigorous inspection and yet LM comes in right after with this impersonal robotic letter dropping me. I had been a customer with them since college. HFS!

I emailed my contact there at LM and he was horrified to learn of it. He has no power of course because underwriters want a sure thing: collect money and .001% risk of payout. Greedy fs. They didn't even offer a means to refute or correct. THAT'S what drew my ire. Now I have to roll with the most expensive three-initialed company out there. I used to rave about LM. No more. Horrid horrid way to treat a customer after all these years.

Oh, I forgot the zinger. She, the photographer, tells me if I have a padlock to put on the gate, it'll help. I go get one. I go to lock it and she interrupts, "oh, you don't have to lock it; I just have to photograph that it's there." Oh, ok, so you photograph that, but won't take another image of the concrete pad? The vocal anti-man photographer and her dog that photographed the house was from Mueller Service, Inc of Tonawanda, NY. Hey, Mueller, tip for you: teach your photogs the difference between superficial and structural cracks. If someone would have to Dremel a trough in a "crack" to make it wide enough to even get Dap 50 year in, then it isn't structural. Oh, and as a PS, stucco cracks. Funny thing about physics: heat causes material to expand and cold causes it to contract. Who knew.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I was with Liberty Mutual insurance for 3 years and every year my rate jumped up about 400.00 to 500.00 dollars a year. I had no claims, tickets or incidents. The reason they told me of the rate increase is because of all the claims everyone has filed from the storms and hurricanes.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We moved into our first house, and got Liberty Mutual through Geico before closing. A few days after closing, while we're still moving in, we get an inspection for the insurance. He assures us the mess from moving doesn't matter, he's looking for genuine hazards. A few weeks go by and we get an email saying we are LOSING COVERAGE due to poor upkeep of the property. I call Geico, who sent the email, and they explain that even if we do the repairs they require, we will still need to get a new policy from someone else through them, and Liberty Mutual may not give us a full refund of our prepaid yearly premium.

I would like to list the repairs required now. See if you can spot the bull. Window boarded up (fine, already done, I understand this one). Siding Missing (in about a 1 sq foot area in the backyard. Who cares but fine whatever). Debris in yard (no... there isn't. Maybe when we were moving, and getting boxes out of the way yeah... maybe don't do the inspection before people have TRASH SET UP). Paint peeling on shed (seriously? The kicker here is it's not painted. It's an aluminum shed.) So... apparently my house is uninsurable because of the horrible life ending risk of... my old shed looking like crap.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Liberty Mutual have No intention paying claims for Hurricane Harvey. I been with them nearly 30 years and I am so disappointed with the way my claim was handled. I had damages to kitchen cabinets from wind blowing rain water into kitchen window back wall area. Power outage 17 hours. The Adjuster shows up greets him at the front door let's him in. I turn my back walking toward the rear area in my home, I hear a flash from a camera. I thought that was odd, but continue to talk and show the adjuster the damages.

The adjuster was not interested in the damages, but was very interested in taking pictures of inside my home. He unlock the back door, immediately started taking pictures of exterior house, the backyard. He also climb on the roof. I did not expect Liberty Mutual to send an Adjuster out to do a risk assessment. I felt so violated by this. I received a phone call days later informing me they are not paying the claim. I was told unless the power line was down in my yard and I verified it, then they will pay for food spoilage. That was very insensitive. After suffering a major loss of all my foods that was in the fridge. Also, trying to recover from Hurricane Harvey.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I bought a home and the title agency signed me up for this homeowners insurance. Six months later I learned it is charging me double what I should be paying. I cancelled and got another co. Now I want my refund. They are being VERY SLOW at issuing me a check.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Mutual?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

After a plumbing mishap and water damage, LibMut sent in Paul Davis Restoration to quickly start drying in prep for demolition. An incompetent freelance adjuster delayed producing a settlement for a month so I paid for reconstruction myself. Not only did LM claim my repairs were only worth 30% of actual cost, 4 months later, Paul David (their restoration sub) wrote me they were owed $10,800!! Willful bad faith.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

We had a house fire. It was started by a new dryer in our basement. Liberty Mutual sued to the dryer company. Got their money. We had paid Liberty for full replacement insurance for all contents. We receive 1/10 of what we were owed. I had just purchase a new computer and had the back off it, was adding new memory. They told us that the was broke and would not pay us anything. It was exactly 6 weeks old. They sent our clothes to their crappy (we had no choice) cleaners and wash everything together. All the clothes faded into each other. I had just purchase a new brown 300.00 leather bomber jacket, it came back grey and still smelled of smoke. All of our clothing was ruined. They did not replace anything. They told us to take or leave it. They sent out two 6'6" goons to intimidate us at Service Master. They told us if we did not shut up we would never get anything.

After 6 year we finally go a small pittance from Liberty Mutual. Fortunately we had pretty good resources to carry us through. I just feel terrible for those people that don't have that. Because Liberty Mutual will bury you with paperwork. Forget about attorneys they are all in bed with the insurance companies. For every attorney you hire they have 50 on staff to fight you. They have no agents to deal with. If you go to their office in Grand Rapids, MI. They have 3" glass put up for their protection. They will not give you any information. You are always dealing with a mysterious claims committee. When you purchase insurance from Liberty Mutual, you might as well flush your premium down the toilet.

We just hired a contractor to do some tile work in our new house. He related that had Liberty Mutual insurance on his vehicles. He lost his leg in a motorcycle accident. They blame his gout for the amputation and would not cover medical bills. He was in intensive care at Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville for 5 month. He also had a visit from their goons. He was run over by a truck that had Liberty Mutual insurance. They had him coming and going. There are so many nightmare stories about Liberty Mutual out there. This company should be broke up. Don't believe their advertisements. Please pass on the information on Facebook, warned the people against this company of (Whatever you want to call this kind of business).

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

It was bad enough that my home was violated by some punks but what really makes the situation even worse is that I was questioned by the claims department like I was on the stand for capital murder... 95% of the questions that I was asked were regarding my personal life and the other 5% were about the break in. I understand that questions have to be asked but they need to come up with a better approach to the questions they ask the customer that has already been violated. None of these questions were asked when I paid my insurance monthly.

If you all spent as much time with the police asking questions then maybe you can find the punks that broke in my house. After all of this is over I will most definitely change insurance companies. I can take my money to another company that will appreciate me as being a customer. I am done with Liberty Mutual. Some of my items that were stolen money can't replace they belong to my deceased parents. I feel tormented.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Liberty Mutual wrongfully and with wanton disregard turned my small home based business in to collections for 300k. They then sued me for 95k. After a year of litigation they agreed to settle for 2k. Die in HELL!

Original review: July 12, 2017

We had a long hail storm the other day and I called Liberty Mutual to see if someone could look at our house/car to determine if there was any damage and if so to file a claim. Imagine my surprise when I found out from a friend that simply BY CALLING, they consider that a claim and your rates can/will go up! I quickly was able to stop the house claim. However the car claim can't be reversed EVEN when NOBODY even looked at the car yet!! Apparently not all insurance companies work like this.

My friend works for Am Fam and she said they consider hail an act of nature and it is what they consider an "un-chargeable claim" -- just keep that in mind. What a person SHOULD do is have someone look at it FIRST, unrelated to the insurance company and if they say it looks like you need to file a claim, only then call the insurance company. Another issue I had with Liberty Mutual is when my husband had his very first speeding ticket at age 48 they raised premiums for 3-5 years!

Original review: July 9, 2017

On 11-07-2015 while my wife and I were away our house caught fire from a outlet. There was not a lot of fire damage, but heat, suite, and water. At first they were talking to us then they said possible arson, they accused and threated us, my wife and I went and hired a lawyer. Our damages for house and contents was around $200,000.00. We had some antiques, new double oven and other newer appliances, not counting all of clothes, everything in the house had smoke and soot on and in them. They offered us $89,000.00 total in July 2016, we are going to court and they still have not offered any more than $130,000.00. Liberty Mutual should be investigated for the way it treats its customers. Plus they increased our premium from $1100.00 to $2500.00 a year. My wife and I are retired and I am disabled.

Original review: June 16, 2017

These people are the worse. They take your money and when it comes to paying a claim they try to find every excuse possible not to pay for certain things. The roofers had to remove shingles and in doing so had to remove part of the lower flashing of the chimney. Well Liberty Mutual does not want to cover the chimney work. The worse. Do not waste your time with them. Find someone else.

Original review: June 9, 2017

I had my house and auto combine with this company. Suffer roof damage, the adjuster forgot our appointment! We have to wait a long time and the claim for roof is awful! And not fair! We will change company which have better service.

Original review: June 1, 2017

The first of May I had changed my insurance over to Liberty Mutual. Exactly 7 day later a very intense hail storm hit my home in Colorado pitting my roof and vehicles. I had not entered a claim on the roof despite the 30 or so roofing companies that had stopped my house. I was going to wait a bit due to the large number of claims being submitted. On June 1st I received a email from Liberty Mutual stating that they are cancelling my policy due to "roof worn due to impact marks and granule loss" AKA HAIL DAMAGE!!! My current roof is less than 10 years old and was damaged from the hail storm. After speaking with customer service they agreed to send out a adjuster but my policy will still terminate July 5th. I would highly recommend against doing business with Liberty Mutual!!!

Original review: May 23, 2017

I signed up for a new homeowners policy with this company. They sent out this know nothing guy to look over my property. A few weeks later I get a call that my insurance is being terminated because of two reasons. My wood stove chimney was not cleaned. The guy never even looked or asked when I cleaned it. BTW - The chimney was and is cleaned yearly prior to each season. I had an old refrigerator with no doors on it by my shed waiting for the next bulk trash day to get rid of it and this was the other reason. They gave me no option to remove it sooner. This company can take their insurance and their products and shove them where the sun does not shine. I would not waste taking the time to let one of their hacks into your home. Go with a more reputable company. I called a more reputable company that same day and was insured immediately with no issues and for a better rate. Liberty Mutual is the bottom of the barrel. Horrible company.

Original review: May 10, 2017

When we were hit by baseball size hail in 2016. I spent 6 months of my life fighting daily with Liberty Mutual who paid out ACV reimbursement instead of RCV for damaged items and I only ended up receiving 1/5 of the RCV reimbursement. Liberty Mutual - our claim rep, and his Boss rarely returned phone calls, never answer emails and basically just blew me off. I was totally on my own fighting for my claim reimbursement. What a miserable and isolated experience to go through. Do not get coverage from LIBERTY MUTUAL unless you never have a claim to file.

Original review: April 26, 2017

So libertymutual.com doesn't cover much when your 150 gallon fish tank explodes and ruins the floors throughout your entire first floor... Including your iPhone and iPad and brand new Roomba that were charging on your end table and smashed by the tidal wave, and your newly reupholstered 120 yr old couch and of course the fish tank that was so cool a lot of people pinned the photo of it on Pinterest. They only cover cleanup.

Original review: April 9, 2017

Liberty Mutual is hands down the worst insurance company in America today. I had this insurer for two claims I was handling on behalf of Home Owners who had suffered loss due to hail and wind damage in Illinois. I worked 200 claims last year and Liberty Mutual insured two of those claims representing 1% of the claims for 2016. Is it coincidence that those two claims were by far the worst two claims of the year? Can I chalk that up to coincidence, or is this the practice of the insurer who simply refuses to pay out when a loss occurs? One claim in Troy, Illinois took 6 months of fighting to even get it to the point of making any profit at all on the work to be performed. The second was settled much quicker, but only because they were so bad at handling the claim the supervisor just accepted my estimate after the email I sent her.

Their adjuster came out and wrote a decent scope of work only for the local or regional manager to follow up with a different adjuster within a week. The "BOSS" whose name was Kevin jumped on the roof, and never even made the Homeowners aware he was coming and ripped off our tarp leaving it hanging off the edge of the home and then went inside to the mother of the home and started bashing our company. He stated we were a fraud company who didn't even install the tarp in the right location. Our tarp team spent over an hour in the attic locating the leak and knew exactly where it was coming in the home. This punk manager never once climbed in the attic and spent a grand total of 15 minutes on the property, and then turned around and stormed off leaving the mother in a complete panic.

I left dinner with my family after receiving the call from the husband and had to drive 45 minutes to bring peace to a situation that was brought out of thin air by a manager who should know better than to do what he did that day. All it took was one really stirring email and my estimate was accepted immediately. The only reason they accepted it was because someone in that company realized how bad their own internal affairs are and simply had no choice but to agree.

Follow up 2016 and my first Liberty Mutual claim of 2017 was one week after the largest hail storm our town has ever seen, struck of Feb 28. A roof here in town which we replaced for the owner in November of 2016 because Liberty Mutual denied his claim last year was installed out of pocket for the owners at $12,500. Now a brand new roof with much better shingles and ice shield all over the place was purchased by Liberty Mutual at $12,000 including shattered windows, gutters and downspouts, Beat up stainless steel chimney cap (installed in Nov) gutter protection, siding damage, shutter damage, content damage. It was conveniently hand measured by a new adjuster over 20 squares short.

They received our estimate this week for over $32,000 and called immediately saying there would be a second inspection. I will most likely be meeting this same punk manager from last year at this property this coming week and believe me he will not be receiving an ounce of mercy from myself, nor my company due to the fact that they have no business in our industry. Perhaps they should find another line of work because indemnifying a HO after a claim is something they really suck at. The government needs to step in and shut these clowns down for good. I spoke to these owners and after this claim is finished they will be switching insurance companies and going with a real insurance company like State Farm or USAA.

I find out today that Liberty Mutual is the insurer for another customer of mine that I just did a roof patch on in a nearby town, and once I heard the name I totally prepared the owners to put on their gloves and after the inspection to follow, which is almost a guarantee to be denied for some ridiculous reason, I am simply turning this over to a private adjuster and then to the State of Illinois Department of Insurance. They are charging these customers over $350 a month for a home that cannot be valued more than $100,000. Now someone explain the justice in that? I have a home that has a replacement cost of insurance set at $1.9 Million dollars and pay the exact same as this elderly couple trying to survive in this mad world.

Blow the whistle on this company as it is more than evident these God awful claims are not the result of incompetent adjusters because the math and probability of such a thing is impossible. This is the result of company policy and procedure that simply teach their entire team not to indemnify homeowners after a loss, even after price gouging the elderly and the poor. I happen to be one who welcomes any fight when I am representing an elderly couple, so I am telling Liberty Mutual right now to bring it on because they don't want any of what they are about to get from me next week. I can only pray that their manager shows up. The same manager who pulled his stunt last year is the one I am praying for this year. It's time he learn a lesson when dealing with someone who knows more about insurance and fair valuations than he ever will.

When you hear the name Liberty Mutual you better run for your life. Spread the word to all your friends and family to cancel their policies with this insurance company if they know what's good for them. Unless they love paying overpriced premiums for insurance that is never going to be available to them when they do need to make a claim.

Original review: April 7, 2017

We had put in a claim for a new roof in 2015 due to the ice dams that built up and ended up causing interior damage. The Liberty Mutual adjuster was friendly and knowledgeable. He examined the roof along with a contractor we hired to give us a free estimate. The contractor replaced the whole roof and also the interior wall around our 10-foot bay window where there was water damage. It was a very pleasant experience in all and the adjuster stayed in touch with us thru the whole process. Extremely happy with this company.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I cut my premiums (3 cars, home, renter, and an umbrella policy) by half. They have given me requested info expeditiously and their reps are very professional.

Original review: April 2, 2017

Only good experiences with this company for over 15 years or so. I had two claims and both were addressed promptly and fairly in consideration of my insurance policy. I would definitely recommend them. The two lower scores of 4 vs 5 having to do with cost/coverage is mostly because I have no comparison and as a Sr. citizen on a very fixed income, I feel like I am paying at my limit and rate keep rising.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I only recently started homeowners insurance with Liberty Mutual via GEICO Insurance. They are easily 40% less than other historically big name-founded insurance companies yet have same amounts of coverage for claims, etc.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Worst homeowners insurance company. Zero stars. I had Liberty Mutual homeowners insurance for over 13 years, never once filed a claim for anything and always paid my premium. After a hurricane came close to Oahu a few weeks after they did "random" home inspections. No one contacted me that they were coming. I got a letter saying my insurance would be canceled due to trees close to house and a rain gutter that was not secured. After contacting Liberty Mutual on the phone they said if I make the repairs and email pictures they would not cancel.

I immediately trimmed a few trees and replaced the rain gutter which I might add was in the same shape as when they originally insured my home. I email pictures of the repairs but no answer, email again and verified that I had correct email still no answer, sent a letter with explanation and pictures no answer. Finally almost 1 1/2 month later I talk with customer service. They say that once they cancel they do not reinstate the policy. Exactly the opposite of what they told me 6 weeks before. They are greedy, saw possibility of actually having to pay a claim and cancel many policies here in Hawaii. They should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for bad practices and are not true to what they say. Timing is too coincidence that the hurricane passed by a few weeks before they would probably have not paid a claim anything to get out of it just as they collect my policy plan for 13 years then dump me.

Original review: March 18, 2017

I had a blanket coverage for Jewelry. When I lost a few items they concluded the items stolen instead of lost and have taken more than six months to resolve, then they want to document it with their lawyer court reporter and bring all items on board that don't even pertain to your claim, like 3 years tax return, checking account history. Not worth the time to deal with the BS. After 1 claim they send in their pathetic unreasonable lawyer's.

Never ever in 25 years dealt with such stubbornness. Liberty Mutual Prides itself in paying claims, but on their time & terms! I pray you will see this and avoid companies alike, not to mention this is a international company, find an American company. That is why we pay the high rate of broad coverage, so in case something happens we can quickly replace the item instead of preying on the disabled who cannot deal with stress as such. It even grosses me out that this international company uses our statue of liberty for their branding.

Original review: March 9, 2017

All those looking for car insurance, do NOT consider Liberty Mutual. They told us that they would take automatic payments out of our account at the beginning of each month and then failed to tell us that they weren't authorized until we signed a form and sent it back. They failed to sent us that form in the mail. They failed to inform us that they weren't taking payments out like they said they would (I admit, we should have been keeping better track). They failed to let us know that they cancelled our insurance and had left us unknowingly without it for 2 months. They failed to mention that we owe them a certain sum of money and that they would send that debt to collections.

We got the letter in the mail from collections today and that is how we found out that we haven't had insurance for a while, that we owe money, and that oh by the way our credit is being threatened. COLLECTIONS had to let us know, and Liberty Mutual never told us ANYTHING. No email, no call, nothing in the mail, NOTHING. They are unorganized, back shanking buffoons who don't deserve my money. End of rant.

Original review: March 8, 2017

My husband and I have had Liberty Mutual insurance for a one year for auto and home. We received notice that both rates increased, especially the homeowners insurance. The rep informed me that "the first year we had certain credits (which we were unaware of) and now the roof, furnace and other home coverages are older. Just like a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread, prices go up." In one year? We have a ten year old home. We had no insurance claims within this year. He could not give me a justifiable reason. Same with the auto insurance. I have not had an accident in twenty years nor a speeding ticket. I live in rural Indiana. Yet my auto ins. increased. We are in the process of canceling coverage with this company. Sounds like rates will increase annually due to the roof getting "older" and my terrible auto driving history.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Customer comments here encouraging me to share you my experiences with Liberty Mutual insurance.

1) They're always come up with many excuses to raise your premium because of many other claims (even if you have NO claim).
2) The TV commercial are the paid actors/actress and NOT regular consumers like us. The replace new vehicle is ONLY FOR BRAND NEW VEHICLE & ONLY for the first 12 months.

3) I had a claim in for slow water leak behind the wall and between my shower and the clothes (water is only leak when the shower is turn on). Their adjusters came and refused to pay because they said this have been leak for a while and blame for not keep up. NOTES: I called them when I see the first leak thru wall. Whatever the reason is/are... we are the policyholder and Liberty Mutual responsible to take care of our home/auto claims.

I finally LEFT Liberty Mutual insurance for good. I took ALL my family members and friends AWAY. For those of you want Liberty Mutual to be your home/auto, do yourself a favor. Do your research online. Just remember this and DO NOT be afraid. You buy insurance because you will need some insurance stand behind you and fix the problems with ease to you and NOT add headache to your issue.

We LEFT and much much happy with the current insurance company that we have now. My new insurance company name start out with letter "A-i-A" (sorry, I am not sure ConsumerAffairs will post my review. But I am NOT promote the whole name spell out) and on top of my home policy I get a check dividend just last 02/2017 was $305.00 because they treat us like a stakeholder. Anyway, I just want to share my bad past experience and hope that you can find one will help and stand behind you in the future.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I had insurance with them for almost 2 years. I'm disabled barely making it. Never had a claim. They increased my premium without telling me and took it off my debit without even asking me. I ask why and the lady told me they had to pay out a lot for other claims. They made me short on my food that month. They really stood by me. The Salt Lake city utah office all they're about is money. Nothing else.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Start out canceling my home policy. They do not inform me about the changes that would affect my car policies and increases. When I called to get that changed they screwed that up and I didn't find out for another month and they would now refuse reverse fees. Now when I'm changing I don't insurance is. Now when I called to cancel the representative told me I was current and I want only thing but just in the slim chance that I would have a bill they would send me out a paper bill.

Now I receive the paper bill. It's seven dollars more than my monthly bill was and they are almost 3 times the amount of my new insurance company is even charging me for better coverage and lower deductible. When I called customer service to ask them questions customer service was even getting confused about why and how it is billed. Nobody could give me a straight answers except for "this is the way it is and this is what you owe" Let alone the troubles I had with them when my car got broke into.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I called the claim department. The first person I talked to got the information, then transfer me to another person. His name is Robert **. So we started the claim. I told him I had 3 broken Windows. He asked if they happened at the same time, of course I told him the way they happened. He said "so then the windows didn't brake at the same time." I said "well not exactly." He said "well we are going to file 3 different claims" which the deductible is 500 hundred dollars per claim which means that Liberty Mutual will raise my insurance fee and I'm gonna end it up paying out of my pocket for the broken windows. I do not recommend Liberty Mutual. As they say in their TV ad I didn't pick the wrong insurance policy I picked the wrong insurance company. I have been their customers for about ten years and this is how they treat their customers - bad, bad, very bad.

Liberty Mutual expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Liberty Mutual was founded in Massachusetts in 1912. The company, now headquartered in Boston, offers many types of insurance, including auto, life and homeowners.

• Range of options: Liberty Mutual offers a good range of options for homeowners insurance policies, including umbrella policies, condo policies, mobile home policies and even policies specifically geared towards landlords.

• Good web presence: Liberty Mutual has a well-developed online presence, and they offer many convenient services on their website, including bill pay and policy management.

• Strong legacy: The company is one of the country’s oldest and most trusted major insurance companies.

• Customer service: A large company means the staff is not always consistent from person to person.

• Quotes: Customers have reported that the company’s online quote system often generates quotes that the company is not able to offer in reality.

• Best for: Traditional homeowners, condo owners, farm owners, mobile home owners

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky