Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Insureon Reviews

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The rep from Insureon looked out for me, and they hooked me up. I get a lot of tree jobs now ‘cause they say it’s a good tree service.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Insureon came at the right time I needed insurance. I had left another provider who was very unresponsive and really started jacking up my rates for my consulting business. I have to have insurance for my business and Insureon has kept me from being turned away from work.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I went to Insureon to get the Hartford insurance for my business. Apparently, they get different quotes from different places. So far, everything has been fine. My monthly payment is a bit better than what I was paying.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I opened a new business and got insurance for it through Insureon. The reps have been great and getting a hold of them has been easy. They do a good job and I recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Interacting with Insureon's reps was great. The guy who helped me out when I was needing insurance for a new office that I opened was pretty professional. I got good service and I'd recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Insureon's reps have been very professional. Any questions that we had, the representative was able to answer or at least take care of. We went with them and got good guidance for workers' comp insurance and business owner insurance. The reps were very informative and got us the coverage we needed.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I found Insureon on the internet and their website was very user-friendly. I spoke to their rep and the service I was provided with was good. They were really easy to get a hold of. I'd definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Our experience with Insureon has been good. I get in touch with them whenever I have a problem and they've been easy to get a hold of. I have a company and I needed the certificate of insurance for my client, so I have taken insurance from them. As of now, I still haven't claimed anything. I just know that my company is insured. I have a security in my mind that my company is covered. And whenever I need them for anything, they are available on the phone on the particular business hours. So far, they've been very helpful and things have been going smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I'm not sure what they are like for bigger companies but for small companies they are the absolute worst! It is virtually impossible to reach anyone. They do not respond to emails, they do not call back, and they do not answer their phone or look at their voicemails. I'm not blaming the employee either... this is probably due to the fact that the company gives their employees too many business accounts to manage for small business insurance. That is not fair to me the customer and that is not fair to their employees!!! No wonder I have a new agent every other week...It prob sucks to work there!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I needed an insurance and Insureon was the most available. I did everything online and navigating through their website was fine. I was satisfied with my experience with them.

Insureon Company Information