4.55/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

296 Insureon Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

It was easy to get a quote with Insureon. Once I started looking around, it was really straightforward. I got really fast quotes and all the insurance I needed. I really wanted what was required in business insurance and I didn't have a problem getting that. And when I needed a few documents for a building I was leasing, I didn't have a problem getting those. The only issue I had was I wasn't quite sure if I did the monthly, quarterly or yearly billing so I didn't get a bill for a long time. It turned out that I was late. But we got it figured out now and I paid whatever was needed upfront. I guess there was just a mix-up.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Initially, I called one company and I was on hold for a long time and never talked to anyone. I called Insureon and their reps were very responsive and answered a bunch of questions over the phone. They were really customer service-friendly. My rep Andy was very good as I never had to wait for anything. She responds to emails and gets me what I need right away. With Insureon, things get taken care of all the time. If I have additional Insurance, they get it done in a day.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I liked Insureon's price. I went with them and the rep whom I worked with was very helpful. I received great guidance too. Overall, going with Insureon was a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

We went with Insureon because of the ease of use. The rep were very helpful and whenever I have questions, they answered it. I was looking for professional liability and they were able to find a good option for me.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I was looking for the errors and omissions insurance for my small-time business, and the rep I dealt with was great. He answered all my questions and he fixed me right up. The guidance and options I got fit my needs. Since I got the policy, it opened doors to more opportunities for my business. I'm very satisfied with Insureon. Everything is good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I went with Insureon and because I have never had to do this type of insurance before, I had many quirky questions. Insureon's reps answered what I needed. Since then, everything has been doing just fine.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I was starting a company and I was searching online for business insurance. I was able to apply for it and getting it was a big factor, 'cause I was looking to start my business. My experience with Insureon has been okay. Whenever I need to get a hold of them, they’ve been pretty prompt. Whenever I need to get the paperwork for proof of insurance, it’s been fine and easy to print up as well. And they’ll add people on there when I need it. So, that’s fine.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Insureon came up on Google and they were the first one that I saw, so I called them. Everything is good with my experience with them.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

How easy Insureon was led me to inquire about them. Their reps did everything they said they were going to do. They handled everything just right, and they were able to answer any question I had. Overall, the experience was pleasant.

Original review: July 1, 2019

Asked for quotes online and received "none at this time". Tried to dial the number that is listed on the website and it gave no option to talk to an operator. I had to either check the directory by name, dial the extension of someone I knew or leave a message. I called during business hours. Also the quote form kept defaulting to auto insurance and I was only interested in General liability. I have no idea if I will ever get a quote, but I don't have time to hang around waiting for someone to call me back. Quiet time in the office is rare and I need that to sort out commercial insurance.

Insureon Company Information