4.4/5 (330 ratings)
Find a Business Insurance partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Insureon

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Insureon Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Insureon is the quickest and simplest one to get a business insurance from. Everything’s been positive in my interactions with them. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Insureon was recommended to me by an agency I was working with. I actually checked for a quote with Allstate also, and Insureon crushed their rates. It was so much cheaper. All my interactions with them has been online and their website was easy to work with in terms of getting a certificate of insurance. I've had them for about 8 months already.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We looked at whatever that was available online, and Insureon seemed to be able to provide us the kind of insurance that we needed. We got our insurance and we’re fine. It’s been as expected. The representative was very helpful and quick to respond. She also got whatever that we needed done quickly.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I’m a contractor and I needed the cheapest, affordable insurance. I was looking for the best that offered the most for what I’m paying and I got Insureon. Their representatives were great and everyone was helpful until they stopped covering me when the payment wasn’t going through. I couldn’t get a hold of anybody and since I had no one to fix the problems I had, I didn’t have coverage for more than a couple of months. So, it’s not great service. To get my money and to get a deal, at first, that was great. But then afterwards, customer service is completely lacking.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Insureon has the best rate for my business insurance. I spoke with somebody on the phone and everything was fine. I've been paying the bill and I haven't had any issues.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Insureon was a very horrible company and I won't do business with them anymore. Their customer service was really bad. I had to contact them to help me with some other insurance and tried at least 10 times to get in touch with them, but no one responded.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I looked at some other stuff and Insureon met my needs. Everything was great. Everybody was very helpful, I got it done and I'm happy.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Insureon had a nice website and its user-friendliness was real good. Everybody I talked to was real nice. I knew what I wanted and they may have wanted to do adjustments, but they were helpful. Everything has been smooth. Now I have insurance that covers my business the way that it should.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The rep from Insureon looked out for me, and they hooked me up. I get a lot of tree jobs now ‘cause they say it’s a good tree service.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Insureon was super quick and prompt. They gave me exact quotes. Although they took my requirements over the phone, they made sure all the quotes were always on paper. I could see all the quotes quickly on my emails. I have been working with this lady, Holly, and I love her. She is super nice and amazingly patient.

Sometimes I've had to take the vendors' policy and I call Holly up. I ask and she says that they don't do vendors' policy and tells me the people I need to talk to, guiding me in the right direction. Insureon may not do exactly everything and anything, but they have answers for me and they're very honest and upfront. They are very productive and to my budget.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Insureon came at the right time I needed insurance. I had left another provider who was very unresponsive and really started jacking up my rates for my consulting business. I have to have insurance for my business and Insureon has kept me from being turned away from work.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I went to Insureon to get the Hartford insurance for my business. Apparently, they get different quotes from different places. So far, everything has been fine. My monthly payment is a bit better than what I was paying.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I opened a new business and got insurance for it through Insureon. The reps have been great and getting a hold of them has been easy. They do a good job and I recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Interacting with Insureon's reps was great. The guy who helped me out when I was needing insurance for a new office that I opened was pretty professional. I got good service and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Insureon's reps have been very professional. Any questions that we had, the representative was able to answer or at least take care of. We went with them and got good guidance for workers' comp insurance and business owner insurance. The reps were very informative and got us the coverage we needed.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I found Insureon on the internet and their website was very user-friendly. I spoke to their rep and the service I was provided with was good. They were really easy to get a hold of. I'd definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Our experience with Insureon has been good. I get in touch with them whenever I have a problem and they've been easy to get a hold of. I have a company and I needed the certificate of insurance for my client, so I have taken insurance from them. As of now, I still haven't claimed anything. I just know that my company is insured. I have a security in my mind that my company is covered. And whenever I need them for anything, they are available on the phone on the particular business hours. So far, they've been very helpful and things have been going smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I'm not sure what they are like for bigger companies but for small companies they are the absolute worst! It is virtually impossible to reach anyone. They do not respond to emails, they do not call back, and they do not answer their phone or look at their voicemails. I'm not blaming the employee either... this is probably due to the fact that the company gives their employees too many business accounts to manage for small business insurance. That is not fair to me the customer and that is not fair to their employees!!! No wonder I have a new agent every other week...It prob sucks to work there!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I needed an insurance and Insureon was the most available. I did everything online and navigating through their website was fine. I was satisfied with my experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Insureon pretty much met my needs, and the cost wasn’t crazy, which was what mattered. I got the general liability insurance and I did almost everything online. I love their website.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I was inquiring about an insurance for a small business and we went through a lot of broker. The Insureon reps I dealt with were pleasant. Everything I asked, they answered it. All went okay and I’d recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I was trying to look for business insurance, and I went through Insureon to get to the insurance company. I gave them all of the information and the routing number. I enjoyed the experience with the person that was helping me set up everything, but it went south after that. I thought that I have insurance, but then they sent me back something saying they never got the payment. So, they still ended up billing me for the insurance even though I never used it. They couldn’t explain what happened. My initial experience was good and I felt I had clarity, but when it came down to actually working with that insurance company that they referred me to, everything went downhill. They made me feel like I owed them all of this money, but I did everything that I was supposed to do on my end.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I have had a good experience with Insureon. Their reps are very professional and very reliable.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I was trying to get a quote from my local people but they kinda took too long. I was trying to get a quote for over a week. I needed it badly. I got online and started looking up places that would do general liability insurance. In the beginning, Insureon was very quick and they were great. When I filled everything out, I was locked in with them. The insurance was higher than what I could have been provided, but that was okay. I can’t do anything about it right now.

The rep got the quote to me quickly and locked in the insurance company that my local insurance agent uses, so I have to wait for my year. When the people that I could finally use were trying to get it done, they couldn't because it was already moved over to the agent that did his work first. The people tried to get it from him and couldn’t do it. The weird part is I was looking at it the other day and it’s a year policy. I only owe 300 something dollars on it and it doesn't end until March of next year but I’m still having to pay $128 a month because of late fees. It definitely doesn't make sense to me why I’m supposed to pay that much a month when my policy will be paid in full, 300 and something dollars, in less than three payments. If I was to pay the $128 then pay December, January, February, March, that’s way over $300 something. One of my insurance friends also said that it didn't make sense. I already paid well over half of my policy amount.

Customer service has been difficult. They should answer their emails. Looking at their policy and invoicing that was sent out to me, it says I’m behind. But if I look at the policy and how much I owe until March 2020, I’m way ahead. I’d just give up at this point on trying to get in contact with them and just trying to get through it. I’ve not contacted Insureon in a while just because they would not answer back. To anyone looking into Insureon, just go to your local office and they could do all of that for you.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Something happened at the Insureon in Chicago, Illinois. They do not answer the phone. Also they don't respond to any emails. An agent sent an email listing his phone number and it is not his phone number, it is a phone number for some telemarketer. Some of us wonder if they are here, sounds like they are in India or somewhere.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Insureon sounded like a good company, and so I just went with it. I do a lot of online shopping, and they were kinda near the top of the list and had some good reviews. The gentleman I dealt with was very nice. So far, so good.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I got Insureon after getting quotes in using them and the lowest price. They’ve all been good, very straight-to-the-point and they take care of business rather quickly. They were real knowledgeable in what I needed. We’re looking to expand to employees, so we’re gonna have to get the workmen’s compensation insurance here in a few months.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

My son's phone was damaged. And when my dad had purchased the line, he wanted to have the insurance added in the event that anything happened. I'm glad we did that because he ended up damaging his phone, so, we were able to get a replacement. Everything was quick. We were able to receive the phone fairly quickly as well. Our experience was good and easy overall. Also, they have good customer service.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I searched online and Insureon has good pricing. I've been with them for about a year and they have lower payments. Everything has been great.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

It was easy to get a quote with Insureon. Once I started looking around, it was really straightforward. I got really fast quotes and all the insurance I needed. I really wanted what was required in business insurance and I didn't have a problem getting that. And when I needed a few documents for a building I was leasing, I didn't have a problem getting those. The only issue I had was I wasn't quite sure if I did the monthly, quarterly or yearly billing so I didn't get a bill for a long time. It turned out that I was late. But we got it figured out now and I paid whatever was needed upfront. I guess there was just a mix-up.

Insureon Company Information