Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Need business insurance?

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

Insureon Reviews

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

It went well with Insureon. I had the insurance I wanted and the price was fair for what I got.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We were looking for professional liability and when we Googled, Insureon was the first that came up. We accessed our business insurance provider, Hiscox, through them, and we were very happy with our experience. We're insurance agents and working with Insureon was quite easy and quick.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Insureon is the quickest and simplest one to get a business insurance from. Everything’s been positive in my interactions with them. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Insureon was recommended to me by an agency I was working with. I actually checked for a quote with Allstate also, and Insureon crushed their rates. It was so much cheaper. All my interactions with them has been online and their website was easy to work with in terms of getting a certificate of insurance. I've had them for about 8 months already.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We looked at whatever that was available online, and Insureon seemed to be able to provide us the kind of insurance that we needed. We got our insurance and we’re fine. It’s been as expected. The representative was very helpful and quick to respond. She also got whatever that we needed done quickly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I’m a contractor and I needed the cheapest, affordable insurance. I was looking for the best that offered the most for what I’m paying and I got Insureon. Their representatives were great and everyone was helpful until they stopped covering me when the payment wasn’t going through. I couldn’t get a hold of anybody and since I had no one to fix the problems I had, I didn’t have coverage for more than a couple of months. So, it’s not great service. To get my money and to get a deal, at first, that was great. But then afterwards, customer service is completely lacking.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Insureon has the best rate for my business insurance. I spoke with somebody on the phone and everything was fine. I've been paying the bill and I haven't had any issues.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Insureon was a very horrible company and I won't do business with them anymore. Their customer service was really bad. I had to contact them to help me with some other insurance and tried at least 10 times to get in touch with them, but no one responded.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I looked at some other stuff and Insureon met my needs. Everything was great. Everybody was very helpful, I got it done and I'm happy.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Insureon had a nice website and its user-friendliness was real good. Everybody I talked to was real nice. I knew what I wanted and they may have wanted to do adjustments, but they were helpful. Everything has been smooth. Now I have insurance that covers my business the way that it should.

Insureon Company Information