Call toll free
4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

269 Insureon Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 19, 2019

I found out that Insureon did business through the guy who did my insurance, Kevin, and everything worked out great. I thought it was gonna be really hard but I said three words and they knew what I needed. They’re very knowledgeable, which is a good thing, especially if you don’t really know what you’re doing, because I’m not an insurance person. Their professionalism and the knowledge that they have are great assets to the company, besides recognizing and treating me like a person. They guided me very well on what I needed and I even got more. I’ve had enough to cover everything.

It was also a very easy process because when you deal with someone who knows what they’re doing, that makes it great. So I felt good afterwards. I didn’t have the worries that I was having before I started. Every time I call, it’s a good thing as well. They would talk with me and then advise me to feel free to contact them if I had any other question. I would definitely refer them to someone else.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Insureon was recommended by a friend and I used them for the general liability insurance. The price was more than I expected and there was also a moment when they were in a rush and I had to call a few times. I would also write an email and I needed some help. At some point, somebody found time but it was like late after work. But those things aside, it was a positive experience.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We needed insurance for cosmetology and Insureon had the best price among business insurance providers. Getting everything set up was extremely easy. Everything was done online, then I made a quick 10-minute call and that was it. I would definitely tell a friend to go with them.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I found Insureon through a Google search and got with them considering the ease of use, but I actually ended up contracting through another company. I was not able to get enough quotes from Insureon. I was fairly honest about past history on data security, which may have limited the results, as there was only one choice when I went through them. It was close but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. It was a combination of liability insurance and cyber insurance. The business insurance that was being offered wasn't really broad enough to cover what I thought I needed to cover. It was a lot of work to get to the end, and then, I didn't get what I wanted, but it wasn't terrible.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I needed to set myself over the Corporate Court so I had to have my own personal business insurance. I reached out to Insureon and solicited their services. My interactions with their rep were wonderful and very straightforward. I needed certain policies in place that were mandated to me by the client that I was gonna work for, and he catered to what my needs were. He's always helpful and attentive to whatever I needed so I appreciate it. With Insureon, I have peace of mind knowing that I have the type of insurance that I need should anything occur. My experience has been great so far and I'm hoping to keep that same relationship with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: April 3, 2019

I liked that Insureon had a low price and good coverage. I was offered their insurance when I purchased a product. I know things break all the time such as a cell phone and for a reasonable price, I was happy to get mine covered. Mine broke and it was fixed really easily. There is a little deductible but it was a really easy process. It wasn't like I needed to submit pages of paperwork for everything. Pretty quickly, they said I was approved and told me whether they were going to ship me a new device or send me a check. It was all really clear. Once that first claim worked really well, I was happy to buy their insurance for everything else, so long as the price is right. I recommend Insureon.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I was looking for commercial liability insurance and found Insureon online. Price was the major factor for me for choosing them over the other companies. The people at Insureon were very professional, and I had good interactions with the rep. The guidance I received was good, straight to the point and very directive, and I was able to get a cheaper rate.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Insureon was referred to me so I called and talked to a guy that I was really impressed with. After talking with him, I felt okay about doing it. He sounded well-experienced. He let me know what product was available and was really friendly. There was another one I called before that, and I wasn’t happy with just the compensation. But now with Insureon I’m confident that I have insurance.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Insureon explained everything pretty good. They made it pretty self-explanatory when discussing the insurance. I got the insurance now and the payment is decent.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Traditional business insurance takes so much time. I came upon Insureon after doing an internet search and it was very easy to get a response and quote from them. They have a very fast turnaround. Also, their ease of use and their ability to get multiple quotes, which was very helpful, were big factors as to why we ended up using their service. I had very minimal interactions with their reps but when I got a call, it was fairly straightforward and it was a good experience. They were able to answer very high-level questions, which I needed. Overall, my experience with Insureon was very fast and pleasant. The only piece of feedback I have for them is on the number of options they give. It would be great to see more. But you can do everything online and there's no obligation. Give them a go and go from there.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I found Insureon insurance on the internet and I helped my wife with them because she’s still learning English. I checked around for prices, found a website that compared prices, and Insureon's prices were the best. So, I inquired about them and dealing with their representatives was very good and satisfactory. They had very high professionalism and were very friendly. Everything was cut-and-dry. I had a good idea of what I needed, so I didn’t ask a lot of questions. Insureon was very reasonable and I was happy with my experience with them. It was very easy and non-hassle to access, take care of, and expedite what we needed. Since using Insureon insurance, we've had peace of mind.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I did web searches for different insurance brokers and Insureon offered multiple types of insurance that I was interested in. They had a lot of options for each insurance. I went through a couple of other brokers as well, and I would only get two insurance companies back. The interaction I had with the Insureon rep was mostly by email, but it was very helpful. The rep called me once. We talked and he helped me through the process. The guidance I got was good. I knew what I wanted, but they presented all the differences between the plans clearly. With Insureon, I had a lot of choices on setting up billing options and it was easy for billing purposes. They also got me my PDFs quickly of my coverage. My experience was smooth, their online web portrayal was good, and their quoting system was easy to use. I would recommend it to my friends if they need multiple types of insurance. It’s the best place to start.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I was looking just to get an errors and omissions insurance from Insureon. And then, I was searching for different appointments and I saw that Insureon provides the platform for startup businesses. However, the application takes a long time. And then, I tried two claims and both were rejected. Nobody did anything.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I was starting a small business which was why I inquired about insurance and in the beginning, the experience with Insureon was great. I got a lot of responses and then, after they had me with a carrier, I have yet to hear back from them. I've left five messages and three emails but I never had a phone call or returned email from anybody. I don’t plan on renewing with them. I will find somebody else because it's been that bad.

I told them originally that I was gonna be moving to a new address within three weeks after we signed everything. The rep told me to let him know once I change my address and they would get it changed. I emailed and called because we're in a new address now and I'm worried if we're even insured. By the fifth voicemail I left, I was not extremely friendly. They got the address changed because the carrier, CNA, contacted me with the address change documents but Insureon never responded to me and let me know they were doing it.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Insureon's reps gave me a quotation and they were very knowledgeable. And I got the insurance that I wanted.

Original review: March 23, 2019

When I was looking for bonding insurance for the construction work I do in Southeast Texas, I pushed out some information on different companies and got a good rate from Insureon. Their rep was very helpful with everything from the beginning to the end. I gave him all my information and the response was quick. He gave me options, and I gave him what I needed. He then gave me back what would be the best things or what is typical for the insurance that I needed and I was happy with what he suggested. Having bonding insurance helps a lot because if anything goes wrong, I can at least get the work completed or fixed without any financial slowdown. I've gotten what I needed from Insureon and everything was fast. I'm really happy and I would recommend them.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Insureon gave me the best quote and my experience with their representative was wonderful. He was professional and answered every question I had for him.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Insureon has a good price and our experience with them has been great so far. Their rep, Ed, was responsive and timely. Having Insureon is a peace of mind. It's also easier to deal with them and I didn’t expect it. And that’s something that’s important to many people if they’re looking for insurance.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I contacted Insureon to meet a general business need, their agent John ** was prompt in returning a quote, initiating a policy and receiving their payment. Then I needed an endorsement... No response to repeated contacts via email, voicemail and the client log in for "chat" option is disabled until you contact the account manager, which is not possible given they will not return email or voicemail. Some of the poorest customer service I have experienced in over 30 years of providing a service. It leads me to wonder whether I have been duped and it's even a real company. Live and Learn. I won't shop here again. ** Resources LLC.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was doing an online search and found Insureon. I inquired about their insurance since I could search multiple vendors. Insureon got back to me right away and I was able to call and ask questions, so I went with them. It was good dealing with their representative. Most of the time, he was able and when I left messages he returned my calls right away. The main thing I like is that the agent I worked with answered my emails in a timely manner and he was available when I called him and had questions.

The main thing is that when I put in one set of circumstances to put in insurance, the site would show providers. Then if I changed the scenario a little bit because I wanted to change the amount of the property damage coverage, I would lose all those providers of the other scenario that I had put in earlier. When I put in a different amount, it changed all the providers, but then when I tried to go back, it didn’t go back very easily. It was a little tough in that area. It would be great if it had a thing where I could put in scenario one and scenario two and compare them side by side and see what the difference is.

The agent did a good job as far as the insurance part. But what I’m still not positive about is how I’m supposed to pay for my insurance as I haven’t received and seen anything about that. I could check with my partners and see if they have received anything about payment. But we were talking about this last night and we were asking if we should be paying for our insurance because the insurance company contacted me to be able to bind the property owner to the policy. But other than that, nobody ever asked us if we were gonna pay them. Nevertheless, my experience with Insureon was quick and easy. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We have our general liability with Insureon. My experience with them has been okay. They were responsive and responded to all my requests. Plus, my interactions with their reps were good.

Original review: March 16, 2019

My experience with Insureon has been good. I run an architecture business. I googled architecture insurance and Insureon came up. They specialize in architects and engineers, which made me use them. My interaction with their rep was good.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have a room cleaning business and had to get insurance. I was looking for a company who had the cheapest for policies, and I found that Insureon had the most reasonable price. I’m always looking for a quick turnaround and the guidance that I received from them was great.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I got general liability insurance from Insureon for a short-term project. I went through a broker and luckily, I didn't have to use it. Still, I'd recommend them.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I own a food business, and I was looking for different companies and Insureon really stood out to me. The process of finding out what kind of insurance I needed was really simple. The person that I had spoken to, who also finalized my insurance plan, was really cordial, nice, and made it really simple. She answered all my questions. When I disconnected the call, I felt very satisfied with doing it. Also, the insurance plan was very affordable, so I was happy with that. I feel good that if anything should arise, we're covered.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I started a new insurance office, which prompted me to give Insureon a call for my insurance. They had good coverage and service, and their quote was very good. I had a pleasant experience and my needs were met. The premiums are reasonable, and they're fair too.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I’ve been looking for workers comp insurance and Insureon popped up in some provider. The previous company I had didn't offer workers comp but Insureon had what I needed, so I decided to get a business insurance with them. They had a lot of options for me to pick out and I liked the way the rep guy set up the policy. It’s easy to use. Also, the guidance they gave me was very good and easy to understand.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I looked at five companies and based on cost, coverage, and the accessibility of the agent or the company, I decided to go with Insureon. I also felt like they knew their stuff and the guidance they gave me in terms of making changes was good. I had the opportunity to go through the profile and request whatever changes I needed. They were easy to work with and with them, you have a pool to decide from. So my experience was pleasant. However, I was trying to also get workers comp and that was kind of the frustrating part because I was not informed that I had to get the workers comp after getting the insurance. I’ve been in the industry for a while, so that was a cheap tactic. And so far, I’m trying to get some jobs but they require the workers comp and that has been a pain to get now.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I did a quick Google search for business insurance and Insureon popped up. I needed my business insurance and I didn't know what kind I needed but they walked me through the whole process and helped me decide. I told Angie, the rep, what I needed through email and she let me know that she would get back with me. She was prompt getting back to me and she covered all the parameters. She got me zeroed in and gave me a couple of policies to look at. She told me to tell her which one I liked, that its prices were good and if I wanna move forward. Insureon should keep doing what they’re doing. They're amazing.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Insureon always responded to my emails and helped me out within an hour or two, which was all I needed. Since working with them, I've had lower monthly payments. It was a good experience.

Insureon expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Established in 2011, to meet the unique needs of small businesses, Insureon is now one of America's fastest-growing small business insurance company. Insureon helps small businesses find insurance policies, and their experienced agents work one-on-one with clients to recommend the best insurance policies for their specific needs.

• Free quotes: Small business owners and managers can get fast, free insurance quotes just by answering a few questions online.

• Insurance products: Insureon helps small businesses evaluate a wide range of insurance products, including general, professional and cyber liability policies, as well as business owner's, errors and omissions, property and umbrella policies.

• InsureonU: InsureonU, an abbreviation of Insureon University, provides educational materials to small businesses so that owners and managers can better understand their insurance needs and the products designed to keep them protected.

• Partners: Insureon works with several A-rated insurance providers to make sure its clients can find the best policies that match their unique needs and budgets.

• Industry knowledge: Over 100,000 small businesses have worked with Insureon over the past decade, so the company's agents are familiar with most industries.

• Best for: Small businesses, freelancers, technology businesses and new companies.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky