toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do my payroll with Wells Fargo and asked them about insurance and that’s how I got in touch with Robin at Insureon. She currently works more than the normal eight-hour day as she would return emails on weekends and in the evening, even though I didn’t expect her to. I knew very little about business insurance, so this is all new to me and she was very helpful in getting me through the process. I just copied the insurance requirements out of my subcontracting agreement with the prime I work for and mailed it to her. She put together a great package for me and was able to cover everything. Even as the prime continued to ask me for additional documentation, she was typically able, within minutes, to provide that update and send me the certificate that I needed to be in compliance with the prime. So my overall experience was very positive and it doesn’t get much better than that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to get some liability insurance for a particular show I was doing for my small business. So, I went online and found that Insureon had the best rate. I filled out an online application and a gal named Dianne called me back the next day. She was very helpful. Everything went through quickly and I was done with the process in a couple of days. Within a day, she got me the certificate of insurance that I needed, so it was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with Insureon after doing a web search, and it was a good experience with them overall. I got the insurance coverage I needed. The process was quick and took only about a couple of days, and the rep was positive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon's agent was easy to work with and responsive, and the price was decent. I requested an estimate and their rep contacted me. I told her what I was looking for and she sent me a couple more emails. And then, I signed up when I had the money. I hope I would never have to use it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went and took an online quote and Insureon was the one who was quoted. Then, I called the rep and I liked the way they handled my case. The reps were good. At first, they were giving us some guidance about which one I should go with. The only thing I noticed is the rep changes every time I try to renew and I want to deal with one person. But I've been with them close to two years now and so far, it's been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed insurance for my business. I checked with several different insurance companies that came up on the internet. I got quotes and Insureon gave me a good one. Denise was the person who signed me up for it and she's always been the one that has made sure that everything was handled whether it was by another agent. I usually end up dealing with her more than anyone else. She's very helpful and makes sure the job gets done, whatever it is that's needed at the time.

She also keeps me informed and makes sure to put customers on the policy if they need to be the policyholder. It was their assurance that they were going to be covered if something was to get damaged while we're performing service on their property. Denise does it right when I'm on the phone with her. Usually, before I hang up, she has already sent emails to the customers for me so that they can see that they're on the certificate. Some customers won't let them do the work until that has happened. It makes some people feel more comfortable. Denise knows how to do it and get it done quicker than I can. I'm satisfied with everything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everybody at Insureon was so awesome and extremely helpful. They have the best price and I had a very pleasant experience with them. I recently went back to them and they referred me to a different company. I explained to them my need and they stepped up to the plate with the solution, which is all I could ever ask anybody to do. If I need a certificate of coverage, they're very eager to add the newest contractor that I'm working with and provide the certificate of coverage. Also, when I call them, they had the answers and they're dependable. Every time I reach out to them, they help me with whatever issue that I have at hand and that's what I look for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went online and searched on Google for insurance companies. I did several comparisons among them and went with Insureon mostly because of the price. I have a small operation so I have a really basic policy but there is a sense of having some confidence knowing that you're insured. Also, they've been really helpful and I haven't had any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched online and came up with Insureon. At that time, I was in search for the commercial business liability insurance and the professional liability insurance. I applied to a few locations and they declined for some of the engineering services policies. Then I found Insureon's pricing and the quote for coverage, and that's how I fell into it.

However, one time, the agent was supposed to notify me for changes on the policy and follow up if I understood correctly but she didn't do that. So for that, I was out of insurance for a few months until one company asked for the certificate and I figured out that my policy was changed. I tried to contact the agent and she was just dragging and did not reply. She was not replying to me on time and I was so tensed because the company was asking for the certificate and my payment was on hold also. So those few weeks were frustrating. Overall, I was getting the certificate on time because they have an online system. I can just generate the certificate and that's plus points for them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been quite pleased with my experience with Insureon. Their coverage was more than adequate and the pricing was fine. Also, my questions were answered adequately right away.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we needed some insurance, we got in touch with Insureon. However, we didn’t keep the policy because we had some things going on and some financing with the business. But we will plan on getting some later. We had fine interactions with their reps, so I will recommend Insureon.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was my first time getting a general liability insurance. I used Insureon to connect my business, and they were fine. My interactions with their representatives were excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched a few companies online and Insureon's online process was simple and easy, and the pricing was good. The representatives were very courteous and quick to respond. I'm satisfied with the service they are providing, and we do not have any complaints with them. They're good and we are still continuing with them and will definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m a one-person company with no HR team or an operations team, and Insureon definitely helps me to get the small things going quickly. The best thing was the availability of on demand certificates. It's easy to use and I don’t have to call anyone to get my insurance certificate. Also, the quote was instant and I didn't have to call 10 places to get a quote. Plus their rates were reasonable. I spoke with their rep Suzette and she went out of her way to help me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for business insurance and then Insureon's name came up. They have flexible payment option so I was able to sign up for an insurance, but make a payment two weeks late, so that helped me. The reps are friendly and informative. They gave me different options and then when they didn't have something that I needed, they referred me somewhere else. It is very easy to deal with them. I'm able to get done what I need to be done and my business is covered.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon was the cheapest for what I needed and they could do everything online, so I don't have to deal with offices. I got it three and a half years ago and it has worked really well for me. They went over the rules in the policy and sent me a full description. They told me if I had any questions, I could feel free to ask them and they'd answer, so I was very happy with that. I've been expanding my business and adding more things to what I do, so it's helpful that I just add items and then they are able to add on additional sites and give me more coverage as I needed it.

I had tried several other insurance companies that told me they didn't carry this sort plan or were way beyond my budget. A representative got back to me quickly with exactly the policy I was hoping to find at a great value.

These are the most helpful people and will fill your needs with the type of insurance you need!! I highly recommend them for all your insurance needs!!! Couldn't have picked a better company. Also the prices are very good and competitive and well worth it.

So far, I am satisfied with this insurance. I thank God that my wife found this insurance through the internet. It takes two people to work together because I can't do this by myself to shop around the insurances. This insurance is affordable. This cost of insurance is great fit for the small church. Not only that. It is great to have the insurance to cover the property and protect the liability. I can feel peace and safe to have it. The person from the insurance, I talked over videophone was so helpful and very patience with me. He made everything so easy. I felt better that I could go through everything with him instead of answering the questions on the form. He also helped me to keep in track with everything. Job well done. Great service!

We were looking for general liability coverage for our small landscape company. We needed it immediately to work on commercial properties. We were able to get coverage immediately. The customer service was great and the price was very affordable. We will stay with Insureon and recommend them to family and friends.

I couldn't have ask for a simpler and quicker process. From start to finish I had the help and support to get questions answered and to get the coverage I needed. I have never had liability insurance before or even knew how to obtain a policy, so when I found Insureon I got everything I needed without the stress.

I was in the market for business insurance on two new businesses. Insureon was able to give me a great price on both policies. The paperwork was relatively quick to complete and both sales people that I dealt with were very professional and got me the quote and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

I was enthused to have contacted Insureon for liability insurance purposes. I received prompt, courteous and professional services. They provided exactly what I was interested in and even tried to do better than the original quote. I will definitely recommend Insureon to other companies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started working as an engineering consultant three months ago and one of the requirements from the contract was for me to acquire a commercial liability insurance. Everything was through e-mail with Insureon so it was quick, very streamlined and perfect. I was able to take advantage of the insurance and it's good. The experience was awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our current broker no longer used Fireman’s Fund so we figured if we’re going to quote it out anyway, we might as well do a look. We quoted three companies and Insureon did pretty well. Their sales rep answered all my questions and he got back to me real quick. Everything worked well there but it has taken a little while to get the actual policy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon was able to give me several different quotes from different companies as opposed to some other ones. They were more affordable. I was not happy with my representative at all. In the beginning, questions weren’t being answered until I put a complaint and there would be an answer. I referred my boyfriend to Insureon as well. He runs a construction company and mine’s just house cleaning which is much simpler. He started with his process after me but got done before me. I was left in the blank about how the process was. I requested to call someone else, but then she got stuff done though it’s still in process. I haven’t even received the policy number which I heard they are gonna be mailing. Overall, I'm happy with Insureon but was not happy with my agent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got Insureon for my small business and I like it. Their service was very fast and one among the few who provides in Kentucky for the type of business I'm doing. Their representative was excellent and Insureon takes care of customers right away.

The online process was easy. Working with the individual agent was great; very friendly and helpful. However, I was not able to actually purchase insurance for our new business since my business partner had previously filed for a personal bankruptcy. So, Insureon was great to work with but I have to give a low rating because I could not actually get insurance due to overly restrictive requirements. I did eventually find insurance with another provider.

Got an e-mail from you stating an telephone audit that might change our liability cost? I have already paid according the quote. Started my work. Now I am not sure I am insured without an premium increase? Do I or do I not have the insurance we signed up for? I did spend a lot of time finding/applying and signing up for the liability insurance. Now I need to be sure that I am insured. If not, am I supposed to find another insurance company? Will I be reimbursed my payment in that case? Please advise what is going on with my policy. My job demands me having the insurance and I was happy until I received this email stating that audit.

Super quick. My case was handled by Cackie **, who did a great job of explaining everything about the business aspect of it. So I will recommend everyone who especially is a startup, that they call Insureon. I was given a quote within a couple of hours, so I am very happy about that.

My experience thus far has been one of amazement in how sensitive and how fast (and how thorough) the responses have been to all of my insurance needs! I'm incredibly impressed and well pleased concerning my insurance needs from everyone at insureon. This is especially true of my agent Mr. Kevin **. I feel very confident knowing that all of my company's insurance concerns are and will be well cared for by the folks at insureon.

Insureon Company Profile