toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great customer service and efficient work. I would recommend this company to others. My experience has been great. The following up for your company is on time. The prices are very affordable. My agent returned calls Asap! I really appreciated that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do my payroll with Wells Fargo and asked them about insurance and that’s how I got in touch with Robin at Insureon. She currently works more than the normal eight-hour day as she would return emails on weekends and in the evening, even though I didn’t expect her to. I knew very little about business insurance, so this is all new to me and she was very helpful in getting me through the process. I just copied the insurance requirements out of my subcontracting agreement with the prime I work for and mailed it to her. She put together a great package for me and was able to cover everything. Even as the prime continued to ask me for additional documentation, she was typically able, within minutes, to provide that update and send me the certificate that I needed to be in compliance with the prime. So my overall experience was very positive and it doesn’t get much better than that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a business insurance from Insureon because their price and service were not that bad. Everything I did was by phone so it was easy. The representative, Angie, was great on the phone and she was very polite. So far, it’s good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a business insurance so we shopped around and Insureon had one of the best rates. The process was really quick and easy. It took us a day or two before we got it set up because we were emailing, but the actual transaction went really fast. The representative called me at one point and she gave me the policy. I went through the policy and I read most of the information online. I'm very new to this but I'm very satisfied so far.

Resolution In Progress

Insureon

We're sorry you've been having issues with your refund, but you should be receiving it soon. We will continue to monitor this situation.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I paid Insureon for a full year of insurance. Unfortunately I had to close my business and requested a refund of the unused portion. I was told a refund would be made after submitting a cancellation form. After submitting my form I waited. After several weeks I reached out to my agent and he told me I needed to resubmit my form. After resubmitting my form and waiting for several more weeks I submitted no less than 10 emails trying to get information on the progress of my refund. My initial email was sent February 12 and today May 31st I have sent more emails with no explanation why I haven't received my refund. I purchased this insurance in good faith and as a small business owner would be completely hesitate of doing business with Insureon ever again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The interaction with Insureon was very positive. The representatives explained the coverage and the things that they offer very well. I had a good experience and I am satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My insurance has lapsed, which I didn’t know at that point. So I looked for a new policy with better rates. I went through online and I picked up Insureon. Their rates were a little bit better and it was a quick and easy process. The reps were good and they were straightforward and simpler. In general, the guidance I've received was good and I was satisfied with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The guidance that we received from Insureon reps is very good. They are professional and courteous. The ease of communication has been one of the benefits since we started using them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to get an insurance to continue doing business with one of my clients. When I first signed on with Insureon, my interactions with their reps were fine. The gentleman who took care of me explained everything to me. He sent me the forms and I signed everything. He took care of the questions I had and what I needed. He did his job well. I mailed him a check and the payment has been automatic every year since. I wish the monthly payments were lower though. It's not Insureon's fault, but I’m being forced by my client to keep a certain amount of insurance which I wouldn’t mind if I was doing a humongous amount of business. But I am a small pea in a large pot and yet I’ve got to pay the same insurance as a multi-million dollar company. Nevertheless, I’m very satisfied with Insureon because I haven’t had to have any interaction to prove otherwise.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insurance people would quote rates which were not that attractive but Insureon offered a good deal. They get the cheapest one because they deal with a lot of other insurance companies. I personally saved about $1,000 a year. Also, I had an excellent interaction with their representative and I'm going to refer her to a lot of people. I’ve been in business for a long time and I know a lot of business community people. The way Insureon conducts its business is remarkable and there should be more people like theirs so business would be very easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Not being in the industry field, I depend on my agent/representative to give me the coverage I need. Everything seems fine in the beginning. You say what you need. They give a quote. You submit payment. You have coverage, and you feel good. Why wouldn't you? You just got the coverage you need and saved a lot of money getting that coverage. BUT WAIT! Six months later, someone throws a concrete block through your front door, which is nothing but glass at 2:30 AM. This vandal, then enters your business looking for anything of value with no care as to any other damage done.

You finally reach a claim representative during normal business hours and, you then find out, those beautiful storefront windows and doors that you stressed NEEDED covered MAY NOT be covered and, the insurance company is leaning towards NOT covered. "Gather up a list of damages and losses and the cost and, we'll begin assessing what is covered but, your deductible is $1,000 so, you are responsible for the first $1,000 but, if we decide not to cover the door, it will not count towards your deductible." I then call the agent whose response to the broken door/window is "I thought it was covered. I don't write the policies so, I don't understand all of the legal terms they use." Unbelievable! Canceling the policy has been just as bad. I can't wait until the cancellation is finalized and, I don't have to deal with any of these people any longer!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything has been great with Insureon. Their reps are friendly and very informative. But I wish they would pay for the bill and for my insurance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a quote from Insureon and I had an idea about how much it's going to cost. It was a good price. I communicated with their reps through email and it went well. It has been a good experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon is great. I was just looking for a compensation insurance then and I found them online. I didn't pick them actually, and they didn't give me a quote first. They came after me with a quote later on and eventually things have worked out. I gave them credit because they communicated with me even after they didn't have the initial item that I was looking for. Their representatives were friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. The guidance that I received in discussing my insurance has been great. I just did everything in getting what I needed as far as the insurance that I was looking for at the time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I was looking for insurance providers online, I saw Insureon and tried it. The price was okay and it went pretty well with their reps. They always helped and tried to do their best to give me what I need. They were also friendly and knowledgeable. They explained to me and tried to make sure I understood what I’m getting or what I need to know or get. It’s good to have business with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to plan a liability insurance with my wife's old company and she found Insureon for me then went with them because of their rates. At the end of each year, I haven't gotten word that my insurance has ended. It never comes to my email. Last time I got rates somewhere and then found out that I didn't have insurance for three months. If I have cancellations, I need some more notices than what I get. Other than that, things are going great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm always shopping around trying to get the better rate. Insureon had cheaper rates and I called them about getting the policy. They were really helpful in telling me about what I should and shouldn't have.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We do residential remodeling and reconstruction. It's my first time that I've ever had to have a business insurance and Insureon's pricing was reasonable. They also have been very fair and thorough in discussing my business insurance. Having Insureon helps in business growth. Aside from it being a requirement, customers ask if you have one and they get some assurance. Their rep, Valerie, is always in contact with me if I need something and if I email her, she responds right away, but if she can't do it, she turns to her rep. I had to have several changes to my policy and they've always done it in less than 24 hours.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve used Insureon for a few years now and I'm happy with them. I chose them over others because of their rates. The interactions I had with the reps were mostly done online and email. Doing it online was easy. The guidance I have received when discussing our business insurance was great. Also, the monthly payments were easy and it was electronic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon gave me the lowest quote when I called them and got an estimate so I went with them. Every time I need a certificate of insurance or any information, they give it to me right away. In addition, they showed me how to do my own certificate of insurance online so I don't have to call which is easier for me. Their guidance was perfect and they have good customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon was recommended by a company called Acushield, which services Assisted Living facilities as far as making sure that private caregivers coming on their property have the right credentials. We have to go through them and each facility is different in the amount of the insurances that they require you to have at the company if you want to continue to offer care to their residents. Travellers Insurance was not willing to up the limits on my general aggregate policy so I had to search for a different company.

Because we’re in a business that nobody wants to insure anymore, Insureon was able to find an insurance company that route these home health care policies. The gentleman that I’ve spoken with was the one that was able to find me a policy. He was very nice and found a company pretty fast compared to the insurance company I had been with for over 20 years who couldn’t find anything. He answered all my questions at the end and I felt very comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My father is a Certified Residential Appraiser for over 40 years and read about Insureon. The quotes he got from them were what we were looking for. Most interactions we had with them have been good and dealt with promptly. The response to have me added to the insurance was a little bit slower, but once we got it handled it was good. Our lady has been very responsive this time with our things that we were changing, and that's a good thing. Insureon does what we need them to do and we're covered.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had insurance before and I was trying to find a better option in terms of cost. I wanted a better value. I searched in Google and I called the Insureon representatives several times to get all the insurance straight. Most of my interactions with them was done online in the beginning and they did a good job in providing me with guidance about the business insurance. Since I've been with them, I experience lower cost and the ease of being able to print my certificates for our coverage to send to my customers when they request them. I have to be covered by the State of Texas. I have to have a certain amount of general liability coverage and my customers request proof of that. So instead of calling somebody and go through all the rigmarole of getting the certificates, I go online and do everything at the same time or within a couple of hours if it has to be approved. I'm happy with the product that Insureon offers.

Insureon

We’re sorry you’ve had a negative experience with us. We will look into this situation right away.

Original review: May 9, 2017

The policy payment was made in full on 4/6/2017 via Insureon's payment portal site. Agent, Denise ** claimed the payment was forwarded to Hartford on 4/7/2017 and that the payment would be applied to the account within 10 business days. After the 10 business days passed, I contacted Denise several times regarding the payment and she assured me that it was sent and confirmed it with the Hartford billing department. I spoke to a Hartford customer service rep on 5/8/2017 and they informed me that the payment is still due for the full amount and that there were no notes in the system from my agent regarding the payment status. This has been the worst service I've ever experienced. I would expect a phone call from a supervisor to resolve this matter or I will file a formal complaint.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I emailed the representative I had before for tech insurance but he was no longer with the company. Somebody picked up the email because I had dropped my insurance program since I wasn’t doing any business through my company for a while and the new representative emailed me and pointed me to the online application. I filled it out and she responded very quickly that they received the information and that she’d be gathering quotes. Once the quotes were in, she let me know that they were available.

I went through the quotes and selected the apps that best met our needs and she took care of getting everything set up. She was very helpful in walking me through the wording that was in our contract as far as what insurance coverage we were required to have to make sure that the coverage I was selecting was appropriate. I selected the coverage and she got us set up to go ahead with it. Insureon provides peace of mind having set aside the requirements in the contract that we have with our clients and knowing we're covered if anything happens. They met our needs and were very responsive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find the best broker, the best help, online. I found Insureon and have been with them for three years now. They've been great across the board. I love them and have recommended them.

Searching online for insurance, I came across this company and was pleased with how quickly and affordably they found insurance for my business. I had contacted a couple of local companies and Insureon got me a quote of almost half what the locals had quoted. They have been great to work with.

I liked using the Insureon feature. The follow-up with an actual person was really helpful. He made sure I got the insurance amount that I needed for my business, and took time to listen to what I really needed. It was nice to be able to review quotes so easily. I had started a quote and come back to finish it later, and got different amounts each time. Just FYI the more info you put in, the more accurate your quote will be. I like that they follow up but aren't spam-y.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As I was shopping for insurance for the business online, Insureon came on in one of the searches. It was easy for me to go with the company because I already recognized it. Interactions with the rep were through emails. We went back and forth telling him what I wanted or if I wanted to change something and he would reply and readjust. He was quick to respond to what I needed and was also pretty pleasant. People always want a lower rate and save some money, but also want to make sure that they're with a great carrier and basically, that tipped off the lever. I believe I was actually paying less money and the new carrier that I got was a lot better.

Insureon

We’re sorry you’ve had a negative experience with us. We have sent this information to our customer service team and will review the situation.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Pricing was one of the most affordable. Customer was borderline horrible. It took several, SEVERAL emails to get my questions answered. I still haven't had all my questions' answers. This is a typical corporate company. It's all about taking your money 1st and everything else is secondary. I had to cancel my policy because I moved out of state. I am OK with that. I was told it would take up to 60 days for a refund?? But you want my money now for a new policy? Of course you do. I still after weeks of correspondence, or lack thereof, have not gotten a answer on HOW I will be refunded.

Let me start out by saying the on-phone audit is great. It's getting to that point that is a bit of an inbox circus. I must have three to four different people emailing me to sign the same document, the one that I've already signed mind you. I would rather deal with one representative but it seems more like I'm picked out of a hat randomly by a number of different employees, who then just email me instead of checking to see if I was already contacted. I do not look forward to this next year.

Searching online for insurance for my small business, Insureon turned out to be just what I was looking for – someone to help me find insurance that fit my specific needs. My business is not like many others in the same field, as we do not perform certain higher risk services. Insureon's questionnaire is detailed, pinpointing exactly what I needed insurance for. The price was almost half of the local insurance company's quote, who asked very few questions and tried to intimidate me. Insureon's agent was professional, thorough, available to speak with, and patient; everything this first time small business needed and appreciates. Very pleased!

Insureon Company Profile