Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

Insureon Reviews

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Insureon was super quick and prompt. They gave me exact quotes. Although they took my requirements over the phone, they made sure all the quotes were always on paper. I could see all the quotes quickly on my emails. I have been working with this lady, Holly, and I love her. She is super nice and amazingly patient.

Sometimes I've had to take the vendors' policy and I call Holly up. I ask and she says that they don't do vendors' policy and tells me the people I need to talk to, guiding me in the right direction. Insureon may not do exactly everything and anything, but they have answers for me and they're very honest and upfront. They are very productive and to my budget.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was getting ready to start a big job in a city building and I needed liability insurance of $3 million. And when I started looking around, there's always the naysayers online but there was a lot of good reviews for Insureon through a Google search. And so, that’s when I reached out to Mike. He was the rep who helped me through the process. I started out via phone call, just very sure that they could get what I needed, told me that they’d let me know in about 20 minutes via email, they’d sent some quotes over, and within 15 minutes, the quotes were there. And I emailed back and forth with Mike a few times and called and paid and within an hour and a half I had insurance. It was awesome.

I was like, “I need this by 6:00 AM tomorrow morning,” and he was like, “I've got you.” And I've read some reviews like, “I'm still waiting on my certificate of insurance.” I told him, “Mike, you have read these reviews, and I need you to not drop the ball on this.” He said that it's gonna happen. I didn’t have to worry. And I didn’t. I didn’t have to worry about anything. They were awesome. I told them what I needed, they tailored the plan around that as well as they could and it's very detailed also.

For less than a million dollars, I was paying $119 a month, and with Insureon, I pay 52. So, I see a lower payment and ease of actually making the payment. And I know like a few times when I've been uncertain of what to do, like a payment was gonna be a couple of days late and I get in touch with Mike, and he still helps even though he's done his job.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I really needed insurance right on the spot just recently, so I gave Insureon a call. The first time I signed up, their process was pretty fast as far getting the certificate and getting approved was concerned. They helped me figure out what was best for me right now. They also let me know that if I ever extend, I could just add on and take off whenever I wanted. When I originally needed the insurance, I reached out to the old agent. They let me know that they didn’t work for the company anymore and were just helping me out. A week later, somebody else had reached out to me. I wish I didn’t have to wait that long to get a response. Still, I can go through the website and modify anything if I need to. I don’t have to wait for an agent to do it, which is convenient and a lot easier for me.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I came across Insureon through the internet. Although I looked at a few others, I like Insureon's pricing, as well as its simplicity of sorting the quote out. The rep I worked with asked lots of questions to make sure everything that I put down was right, and that everybody was happy with what it all was. And while the guidance I received was okay, when I looked at the business insurance plan, the price kept going up for one reason or another. Although it was only a few dollars, I never understood why. They started it somewhere about 5.50 and then wound up 6.10. Still, Insureon is good. I set it up and put them on my website to say I am insured by them.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I found out that Insureon did business through the guy who did my insurance, Kevin, and everything worked out great. I thought it was gonna be really hard but I said three words and they knew what I needed. They’re very knowledgeable, which is a good thing, especially if you don’t really know what you’re doing, because I’m not an insurance person. Their professionalism and the knowledge that they have are great assets to the company, besides recognizing and treating me like a person. They guided me very well on what I needed and I even got more. I’ve had enough to cover everything.

It was also a very easy process because when you deal with someone who knows what they’re doing, that makes it great. So I felt good afterwards. I didn’t have the worries that I was having before I started. Every time I call, it’s a good thing as well. They would talk with me and then advise me to feel free to contact them if I had any other question. I would definitely refer them to someone else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

One of my friends started his own firm a couple of years back. He used Insureon and he recommended me to use them as well. They were pretty good. They were pretty responsive and timely. They were always helpful. But the website itself could be improved. In my case, whenever I log in, it shows three different applications. There’s three buttons for the same firm name. When I click one of the firm names, it takes me to finish an application. If I click another one, it takes me to a different page. If I click the third one, that’s when it shows all the proof of insurance documents.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Insureon is affordable and it's really good dealing with their customer service. They communicate really well and they send email notifications of everything.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Insureon looked like a good deal and it looked pretty easy. I can have the money go out every month and not worry about paying it. Their reps are right on point and they know exactly what they’re talking about. They tried to tell me everything. Then if somebody didn’t know what they were looking for, they would find out by asking. They’ve all been good. I got Insureon for peace of mind. I know that I'm covered and that everything is fine.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Insureon was the only company that would do insurance for the type of business I have. I interacted with one of their reps and it was good. The guidance given to me was helpful appropriate for the questions I asked. They did a good job of getting the type of insurance I asked for and they were quick on responses. It has been a good experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I was looking for general liability insurance and I happened to find Insureon on the internet. A month after I took out the policy, I canceled the policy. The policy was 800 and some dollars and they had a non-refundable like 200 something upfront, and it was fine. But as soon as I've got another quote, I realized that their price is about $600 higher than the other guys. I went to Chubb and that's where my account is now.

Cancelling was kinda difficult. The agent ran me around for about 30 days trying to get the right paperwork signed. But overall, I went through the process and it got canceled. And they sent my refund check in the mail about a month later or so. There was at least $250 off the top of it because that was a nonrefundable. It seemed like a kind of a racket because what they wanted for the nonrefundable was what Chubb wanted for the entire year. I kinda felt like Insureon was ripping me off after I found out another price. $600 and some dollars a year is a big deal for a business owner. Every penny counts.

Insureon expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Established in 2011, to meet the unique needs of small businesses, Insureon is now one of America's fastest-growing small business insurance company. Insureon helps small businesses find insurance policies, and their experienced agents work one-on-one with clients to recommend the best insurance policies for their specific needs.

• Free quotes: Small business owners and managers can get fast, free insurance quotes just by answering a few questions online.

• Insurance products: Insureon helps small businesses evaluate a wide range of insurance products, including general, professional and cyber liability policies, as well as business owner's, errors and omissions, property and umbrella policies.

• InsureonU: InsureonU, an abbreviation of Insureon University, provides educational materials to small businesses so that owners and managers can better understand their insurance needs and the products designed to keep them protected.

• Partners: Insureon works with several A-rated insurance providers to make sure its clients can find the best policies that match their unique needs and budgets.

• Industry knowledge: Over 100,000 small businesses have worked with Insureon over the past decade, so the company's agents are familiar with most industries.

• Best for: Small businesses, freelancers, technology businesses and new companies.

by Matthew Brodsky Insurance Contributing Editor