Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great customer service and efficient work. I would recommend this company to others. My experience has been great. The following up for your company is on time. The prices are very affordable. My agent returned calls Asap! I really appreciated that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do my payroll with Wells Fargo and asked them about insurance and that’s how I got in touch with Robin at Insureon. She currently works more than the normal eight-hour day as she would return emails on weekends and in the evening, even though I didn’t expect her to. I knew very little about business insurance, so this is all new to me and she was very helpful in getting me through the process. I just copied the insurance requirements out of my subcontracting agreement with the prime I work for and mailed it to her. She put together a great package for me and was able to cover everything. Even as the prime continued to ask me for additional documentation, she was typically able, within minutes, to provide that update and send me the certificate that I needed to be in compliance with the prime. So my overall experience was very positive and it doesn’t get much better than that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went for three quotes and Insureon was the quickest. They were expedient and the interactions were very good. The price was very reasonable but I was a little concerned about that because my personal broker had a very high price. I didn't even ask him for a quote because he told me it was going to be about $1500. It would be helpful to understand why Insureon's price was so low. However, I did feel comfortable with the insurance itself. Insureon also helped me fill out the application online. That was a big plus. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a small business and we have an insurance for it from Insureon. The only problem I had so far is that Insureon didn't renew the plan at the end of the year. I thought they were taking the payment out but it wasn't taken out. I had to buy a whole new payment plan and when I had to do that, I wasn't insured for that week or two. Other than that, everything else is good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Insureon online for a small business. The experience in using them and the interactions with their representatives were very good. They have great service. I would recommend them.

Insureon has wonderful service. The sales rep are helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. They also have great rates. They were able to cut the price of what I would have had to pay if going with a different company. Thank you, Chris!

Business Liability Insurance - I contacted Insureon to find out what options were available for my business. Joe contacted me and created a quote, but since it covered more than I really needed, he reworked it to meet my specific needs. Signing up was easy and efficient. Now my vendors can be assured that my business' products will be covered in case of any liability issues, which makes for easier product distribution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

General and professional liability insurance -- Worked with Kevin to set up insurance specific to my needs and he did just that. He explained the connection between tasks undertaken and clearly explained the liability exposures that are faced, and let me decide how much coverage or risks I was willing to take. Excellent service and I will continue working with him for my future needs.

Obtaining this insurance in the past had been expensive and time consuming. Insureon had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price. I spoke to two customer service reps and they were courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I will use them again and recommend them to anybody who has similar requirements.

I would recommend this service to others. The setup was very quick and painless. I'm glad Wells Fargo recommend Insureon, I didn't have to shop around and compare prices from different companies, this is a one stop shop. I am a very satisfied customer.

It's actually a pleasure filing a claim they are friendly, helpful, courteous and fast. I've had Insureon for some time now and never had a bad experience and cost of insurance and replacement is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Excellent customer service. The application process was fast and easy, especially the quote and signatures. The agent Martin ** was excellent. He had great attitude, good customer service skills and he took the time to answer all the questions I had. He is very knowledgeable.

Adriana ** has been outstanding as a customer service representative during my experience purchasing professional liability insurance. She was very attentive to my questions during the initial process. After making payment, I received an additional billing notice from Hartford Insurance. Ms. ** was quick to resolve that matter and kept me informed regarding her progress in correcting the situation. She deserves recognition as an outstanding representative of your company.

I would highly recommend this company for anyone who has a home-based business and also does events with it... or works with a consignment store. It was simple to apply, extremely affordable, and set my mind at ease - so that means more than great! I do events with my hand-crafted items, and when I looked for liability coverage for just one event it was almost 1.75 times as expensive as having this awesome policy for an entire year. I definitely tell friends and other entrepreneurs about it. And highly recommend it to all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon has a good price and good coverage. Dealing with their rep is also very nice. We're able to go into more schools with the insurance. We are very pleased with it. Keep up the good work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ease was the factor that led me to inquire about Insureon's insurance. My interactions with the representatives were very good, smooth, and prompt. I actually ended up dealing with the insurance agent. My understanding is that Insureon lost the request and the quote to the company that I picked, and I did most of the email exchange with the agent from the actual provider. I discussed my business insurance with the representative from the end company, and I received very good guidance. I bought the insurance, kept it, and paid for it. Overall, it was good with Insureon and I'm satisfied. The process was easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A few years ago, I needed a very basic general liability policy. I looked online and Insureon was there. Their rep Kelly is very good. So far, so good.

Customer Service was amazing. My experience when I needed help adding a client to the policy went incredibly smooth. The only reason it's 4 and not 5 stars is that the Hartford sent me bills saying I had not paid and the policy was going to be canceled. In the end it was paid but not until right before it was set to expire for lack of payment. That was troubling but since it was paid in the end I'm satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A company was asking to add extra coverage but I wasn’t getting a good response from my current insurance so I inquired about Insureon. I interacted with the rep through email because it was easier and I got a quick response even on days or nights where I thought she wasn’t going to be there. She gave me quotes and sent the information really quickly. She knew what to put on there and what my customer was asking. If I didn’t have all that, we weren't going to be able to sign the contract. I needed it done and she did it. Overall, if I need anything, I can go online or call and I'll be able to get somebody there to help me.

Resolution In Progress

Insureon

Sorry you had a bad experience. We've sent your note to our head of customer experience and we're working to understand why it took so long to get you the policy you needed. We'll be reaching out shortly.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Initially it was a really good experience, but there you cannot get hold of your representative. I thought I had send over the requirements from the office before ordering the policy. After many calls and emails, the addition of a clause after 7 weeks - no progress. So disappointed and angry and such a waste of time. This was suppose to be easy. Now think it is easier to cancel the policy. :( How does it get better than this?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to get some liability insurance for a particular show I was doing for my small business. So, I went online and found that Insureon had the best rate. I filled out an online application and a gal named Dianne called me back the next day. She was very helpful. Everything went through quickly and I was done with the process in a couple of days. Within a day, she got me the certificate of insurance that I needed, so it was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with Insureon after doing a web search, and it was a good experience with them overall. I got the insurance coverage I needed. The process was quick and took only about a couple of days, and the rep was positive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon's agent was easy to work with and responsive, and the price was decent. I requested an estimate and their rep contacted me. I told her what I was looking for and she sent me a couple more emails. And then, I signed up when I had the money. I hope I would never have to use it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did an online search and I was able to find what I wanted, and Insureon was able to serve me quickly. We had a specific product and limit of coverage so there was no reason to talk about all the different insurance products. Their reps are courteous and friendly. We got whatever we wanted and I'm happy with that. When it is time to renew, I will go through them only.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went and took an online quote and Insureon was the one who was quoted. Then, I called the rep and I liked the way they handled my case. The reps were good. At first, they were giving us some guidance about which one I should go with. The only thing I noticed is the rep changes every time I try to renew and I want to deal with one person. But I've been with them close to two years now and so far, it's been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been using Insureon for years for various businesses. At one point, we had a little challenge with the transition. A former representative was no longer there, and that transition didn't go smoothly. We had to proactively reach out a few times. But all in all, the interaction itself has always been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a small business and I wanted a professional liability insurance. I've had Insureon since the first of the month. Their rep answered all the questions that she could answer and the guidance I received when discussing your business insurance was okay. If somebody asked, I'd tell them I have Insureon.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I Googled and searched around, there were only a few choices of insurance companies in my state and I went with Insureon. My interactions with the reps at Insureon have been helpful and everything had worked out seamlessly though I haven't really had to use the insurance for anything in the two years at least that I've been with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed insurance for my business. I checked with several different insurance companies that came up on the internet. I got quotes and Insureon gave me a good one. Denise was the person who signed me up for it and she's always been the one that has made sure that everything was handled whether it was by another agent. I usually end up dealing with her more than anyone else. She's very helpful and makes sure the job gets done, whatever it is that's needed at the time.

She also keeps me informed and makes sure to put customers on the policy if they need to be the policyholder. It was their assurance that they were going to be covered if something was to get damaged while we're performing service on their property. Denise does it right when I'm on the phone with her. Usually, before I hang up, she has already sent emails to the customers for me so that they can see that they're on the certificate. Some customers won't let them do the work until that has happened. It makes some people feel more comfortable. Denise knows how to do it and get it done quicker than I can. I'm satisfied with everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everybody at Insureon was so awesome and extremely helpful. They have the best price and I had a very pleasant experience with them. I recently went back to them and they referred me to a different company. I explained to them my need and they stepped up to the plate with the solution, which is all I could ever ask anybody to do. If I need a certificate of coverage, they're very eager to add the newest contractor that I'm working with and provide the certificate of coverage. Also, when I call them, they had the answers and they're dependable. Every time I reach out to them, they help me with whatever issue that I have at hand and that's what I look for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went online and searched on Google for insurance companies. I did several comparisons among them and went with Insureon mostly because of the price. I have a small operation so I have a really basic policy but there is a sense of having some confidence knowing that you're insured. Also, they've been really helpful and I haven't had any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched online and came up with Insureon. At that time, I was in search for the commercial business liability insurance and the professional liability insurance. I applied to a few locations and they declined for some of the engineering services policies. Then I found Insureon's pricing and the quote for coverage, and that's how I fell into it.

However, one time, the agent was supposed to notify me for changes on the policy and follow up if I understood correctly but she didn't do that. So for that, I was out of insurance for a few months until one company asked for the certificate and I figured out that my policy was changed. I tried to contact the agent and she was just dragging and did not reply. She was not replying to me on time and I was so tensed because the company was asking for the certificate and my payment was on hold also. So those few weeks were frustrating. Overall, I was getting the certificate on time because they have an online system. I can just generate the certificate and that's plus points for them.

Insureon Company Profile