Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Insureon Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

One of my friends started his own firm a couple of years back. He used Insureon and he recommended me to use them as well. They were pretty good. They were pretty responsive and timely. They were always helpful. But the website itself could be improved. In my case, whenever I log in, it shows three different applications. There’s three buttons for the same firm name. When I click one of the firm names, it takes me to finish an application. If I click another one, it takes me to a different page. If I click the third one, that’s when it shows all the proof of insurance documents.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Insureon is affordable and it's really good dealing with their customer service. They communicate really well and they send email notifications of everything.

Get buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Insureon looked like a good deal and it looked pretty easy. I can have the money go out every month and not worry about paying it. Their reps are right on point and they know exactly what they’re talking about. They tried to tell me everything. Then if somebody didn’t know what they were looking for, they would find out by asking. They’ve all been good. I got Insureon for peace of mind. I know that I'm covered and that everything is fine.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Insureon was the only company that would do insurance for the type of business I have. I interacted with one of their reps and it was good. The guidance given to me was helpful appropriate for the questions I asked. They did a good job of getting the type of insurance I asked for and they were quick on responses. It has been a good experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I was looking for general liability insurance and I happened to find Insureon on the internet. A month after I took out the policy, I canceled the policy. The policy was 800 and some dollars and they had a non-refundable like 200 something upfront, and it was fine. But as soon as I've got another quote, I realized that their price is about $600 higher than the other guys. I went to Chubb and that's where my account is now.

Cancelling was kinda difficult. The agent ran me around for about 30 days trying to get the right paperwork signed. But overall, I went through the process and it got canceled. And they sent my refund check in the mail about a month later or so. There was at least $250 off the top of it because that was a nonrefundable. It seemed like a kind of a racket because what they wanted for the nonrefundable was what Chubb wanted for the entire year. I kinda felt like Insureon was ripping me off after I found out another price. $600 and some dollars a year is a big deal for a business owner. Every penny counts.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

It went well with Insureon. I had the insurance I wanted and the price was fair for what I got.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We were looking for professional liability and when we Googled, Insureon was the first that came up. We accessed our business insurance provider, Hiscox, through them, and we were very happy with our experience. We're insurance agents and working with Insureon was quite easy and quick.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Insureon is the quickest and simplest one to get a business insurance from. Everything’s been positive in my interactions with them. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Insureon was recommended to me by an agency I was working with. I actually checked for a quote with Allstate also, and Insureon crushed their rates. It was so much cheaper. All my interactions with them has been online and their website was easy to work with in terms of getting a certificate of insurance. I've had them for about 8 months already.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We looked at whatever that was available online, and Insureon seemed to be able to provide us the kind of insurance that we needed. We got our insurance and we’re fine. It’s been as expected. The representative was very helpful and quick to respond. She also got whatever that we needed done quickly.

Insureon author review by Matthew Brodsky

Established in 2011, to meet the unique needs of small businesses, Insureon is now one of America's fastest-growing small business insurance company. Insureon helps small businesses find insurance policies, and their experienced agents work one-on-one with clients to recommend the best insurance policies for their specific needs.

• Free quotes: Small business owners and managers can get fast, free insurance quotes just by answering a few questions online.

• Insurance products: Insureon helps small businesses evaluate a wide range of insurance products, including general, professional and cyber liability policies, as well as business owner's, errors and omissions, property and umbrella policies.

• InsureonU: InsureonU, an abbreviation of Insureon University, provides educational materials to small businesses so that owners and managers can better understand their insurance needs and the products designed to keep them protected.

• Partners: Insureon works with several A-rated insurance providers to make sure its clients can find the best policies that match their unique needs and budgets.

• Industry knowledge: Over 100,000 small businesses have worked with Insureon over the past decade, so the company's agents are familiar with most industries.

by Matthew Brodsky Insurance Contributing Editor