ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Insureon makes protecting your business easy. Whether you need General Liability, Professional Liability, or Workers’ Comp, our hassle-free process can save you time and money. We curate quotes from the country’s top insurance companies, then connect you with an adviser who knows your industry. They’ll help you choose the policies you need to sign leases, satisfy contract requirements, and meet industry standards. Apply online for coverage!​

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Insureon Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was getting ready to start a big job in a city building and I needed liability insurance of $3 million. And when I started looking around, there's always the naysayers online but there was a lot of good reviews for Insureon through a Google search. And so, that’s when I reached out to Mike. He was the rep who helped me through the process. I started out via phone call, just very sure that they could get what I needed, told me that they’d let me know in about 20 minutes via email, they’d sent some quotes over, and within 15 minutes, the quotes were there. And I emailed back and forth with Mike a few times and called and paid and within an hour and a half I had insurance. It was awesome.

I was like, “I need this by 6:00 AM tomorrow morning,” and he was like, “I've got you.” And I've read some reviews like, “I'm still waiting on my certificate of insurance.” I told him, “Mike, you have read these reviews, and I need you to not drop the ball on this.” He said that it's gonna happen. I didn’t have to worry. And I didn’t. I didn’t have to worry about anything. They were awesome. I told them what I needed, they tailored the plan around that as well as they could and it's very detailed also.

For less than a million dollars, I was paying $119 a month, and with Insureon, I pay 52. So, I see a lower payment and ease of actually making the payment. And I know like a few times when I've been uncertain of what to do, like a payment was gonna be a couple of days late and I get in touch with Mike, and he still helps even though he's done his job.

Get expert buying tips about Business Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I found out that Insureon did business through the guy who did my insurance, Kevin, and everything worked out great. I thought it was gonna be really hard but I said three words and they knew what I needed. They’re very knowledgeable, which is a good thing, especially if you don’t really know what you’re doing, because I’m not an insurance person. Their professionalism and the knowledge that they have are great assets to the company, besides recognizing and treating me like a person. They guided me very well on what I needed and I even got more. I’ve had enough to cover everything.

It was also a very easy process because when you deal with someone who knows what they’re doing, that makes it great. So I felt good afterwards. I didn’t have the worries that I was having before I started. Every time I call, it’s a good thing as well. They would talk with me and then advise me to feel free to contact them if I had any other question. I would definitely refer them to someone else.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I did web searches for different insurance brokers and Insureon offered multiple types of insurance that I was interested in. They had a lot of options for each insurance. I went through a couple of other brokers as well, and I would only get two insurance companies back. The interaction I had with the Insureon rep was mostly by email, but it was very helpful. The rep called me once. We talked and he helped me through the process. The guidance I got was good. I knew what I wanted, but they presented all the differences between the plans clearly. With Insureon, I had a lot of choices on setting up billing options and it was easy for billing purposes. They also got me my PDFs quickly of my coverage. My experience was smooth, their online web portrayal was good, and their quoting system was easy to use. I would recommend it to my friends if they need multiple types of insurance. It’s the best place to start.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was doing an online search and found Insureon. I inquired about their insurance since I could search multiple vendors. Insureon got back to me right away and I was able to call and ask questions, so I went with them. It was good dealing with their representative. Most of the time, he was available and when I left messages he returned my calls right away. The main thing I like is that the agent I worked with answered my emails in a timely manner and he was available when I called him and had questions.

The main thing is that when I put in one set of circumstances to put in insurance, the site would show providers. Then if I changed the scenario a little bit because I wanted to change the amount of the property damage coverage, I would lose all those providers of the other scenario that I had put in earlier. When I put in a different amount, it changed all the providers, but then when I tried to go back, it didn’t go back very easily. It was a little tough in that area. It would be great if it had a thing where I could put in scenario one and scenario two and compare them side by side and see what the difference is.

The agent did a good job as far as the insurance part. But what I’m still not positive about is how I’m supposed to pay for my insurance as I haven’t received and seen anything about that. I could check with my partners and see if they have received anything about payment. But we were talking about this last night and we were asking if we should be paying for our insurance because the insurance company contacted me to be able to bind the property owner to the policy. But other than that, nobody ever asked us if we were gonna pay them. Nevertheless, my experience with Insureon was quick and easy. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I set up a new company and I started working as an independent contractor. The company that I was going to do a contract with had a requirement that I should have insurance for general liability and professional technical liability. They recommended Insureon and told me that this is one of the most affordable and kind of good insurance that I could look into. There was another company, but I didn't find their quote to be comparable with the one that I got from Insureon. So, I ended up with Insureon.

When I initially contacted the representative who sent me an email then gave me a call, she was nice. But by the time that I really wanted to buy the insurance, I was not able to get back to her. I tried calling her multiple times and I left messages. Then, a guy came up, took over, and guided me through everything. He also helped set up my insurance in the proper timeframe as I was supposed to start working and the company needed the insurance details in a required time limit. There was some anxiety but, overall, I think it was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

It went well with Insureon. I had the insurance I wanted and the price was fair for what I got.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We were looking for professional liability and when we Googled, Insureon was the first that came up. We accessed our business insurance provider, Hiscox, through them, and we were very happy with our experience. We're insurance agents and working with Insureon was quite easy and quick.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Insureon is the quickest and simplest one to get a business insurance from. Everything’s been positive in my interactions with them. I’m satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Insureon was recommended to me by an agency I was working with. I actually checked for a quote with Allstate also, and Insureon crushed their rates. It was so much cheaper. All my interactions with them has been online and their website was easy to work with in terms of getting a certificate of insurance. I've had them for about 8 months already.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We looked at whatever that was available online, and Insureon seemed to be able to provide us the kind of insurance that we needed. We got our insurance and we’re fine. It’s been as expected. The representative was very helpful and quick to respond. She also got whatever that we needed done quickly.

Insureon expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Established in 2011, to meet the unique needs of small businesses, Insureon is now one of America's fastest-growing small business insurance company. Insureon helps small businesses find insurance policies, and their experienced agents work one-on-one with clients to recommend the best insurance policies for their specific needs.

• Free quotes: Small business owners and managers can get fast, free insurance quotes just by answering a few questions online.

• Insurance products: Insureon helps small businesses evaluate a wide range of insurance products, including general, professional and cyber liability policies, as well as business owner's, errors and omissions, property and umbrella policies.

• InsureonU: InsureonU, an abbreviation of Insureon University, provides educational materials to small businesses so that owners and managers can better understand their insurance needs and the products designed to keep them protected.

• Partners: Insureon works with several A-rated insurance providers to make sure its clients can find the best policies that match their unique needs and budgets.

• Industry knowledge: Over 100,000 small businesses have worked with Insureon over the past decade, so the company's agents are familiar with most industries.

• Best for: Small businesses, freelancers, technology businesses and new companies.

by Matthew Brodsky Insurance Contributing Editor