toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do my payroll with Wells Fargo and asked them about insurance and that’s how I got in touch with Robin at Insureon. She currently works more than the normal eight-hour day as she would return emails on weekends and in the evening, even though I didn’t expect her to. I knew very little about business insurance, so this is all new to me and she was very helpful in getting me through the process. I just copied the insurance requirements out of my subcontracting agreement with the prime I work for and mailed it to her. She put together a great package for me and was able to cover everything. Even as the prime continued to ask me for additional documentation, she was typically able, within minutes, to provide that update and send me the certificate that I needed to be in compliance with the prime. So my overall experience was very positive and it doesn’t get much better than that.

I had tried several other insurance companies that told me they didn't carry this sort plan or were way beyond my budget. A representative got back to me quickly with exactly the policy I was hoping to find at a great value.

These are the most helpful people and will fill your needs with the type of insurance you need!! I highly recommend them for all your insurance needs!!! Couldn't have picked a better company. Also the prices are very good and competitive and well worth it.

So far, I am satisfied with this insurance. I thank God that my wife found this insurance through the internet. It takes two people to work together because I can't do this by myself to shop around the insurances. This insurance is affordable. This cost of insurance is great fit for the small church. Not only that. It is great to have the insurance to cover the property and protect the liability. I can feel peace and safe to have it. The person from the insurance, I talked over videophone was so helpful and very patience with me. He made everything so easy. I felt better that I could go through everything with him instead of answering the questions on the form. He also helped me to keep in track with everything. Job well done. Great service!

We were looking for general liability coverage for our small landscape company. We needed it immediately to work on commercial properties. We were able to get coverage immediately. The customer service was great and the price was very affordable. We will stay with Insureon and recommend them to family and friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

I couldn't have ask for a simpler and quicker process. From start to finish I had the help and support to get questions answered and to get the coverage I needed. I have never had liability insurance before or even knew how to obtain a policy, so when I found Insureon I got everything I needed without the stress.

I was in the market for business insurance on two new businesses. Insureon was able to give me a great price on both policies. The paperwork was relatively quick to complete and both sales people that I dealt with were very professional and got me the quote and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

I was enthused to have contacted Insureon for liability insurance purposes. I received prompt, courteous and professional services. They provided exactly what I was interested in and even tried to do better than the original quote. I will definitely recommend Insureon to other companies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started working as an engineering consultant three months ago and one of the requirements from the contract was for me to acquire a commercial liability insurance. Everything was through e-mail with Insureon so it was quick, very streamlined and perfect. I was able to take advantage of the insurance and it's good. The experience was awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our current broker no longer used Fireman’s Fund so we figured if we’re going to quote it out anyway, we might as well do a look. We quoted three companies and Insureon did pretty well. Their sales rep answered all my questions and he got back to me real quick. Everything worked well there but it has taken a little while to get the actual policy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon was able to give me several different quotes from different companies as opposed to some other ones. They were more affordable. I was not happy with my representative at all. In the beginning, questions weren’t being answered until I put a complaint and there would be an answer. I referred my boyfriend to Insureon as well. He runs a construction company and mine’s just house cleaning which is much simpler. He started with his process after me but got done before me. I was left in the blank about how the process was. I requested to call someone else, but then she got stuff done though it’s still in process. I haven’t even received the policy number which I heard they are gonna be mailing. Overall, I'm happy with Insureon but was not happy with my agent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got Insureon for my small business and I like it. Their service was very fast and one among the few who provides in Kentucky for the type of business I'm doing. Their representative was excellent and Insureon takes care of customers right away.

The online process was easy. Working with the individual agent was great; very friendly and helpful. However, I was not able to actually purchase insurance for our new business since my business partner had previously filed for a personal bankruptcy. So, Insureon was great to work with but I have to give a low rating because I could not actually get insurance due to overly restrictive requirements. I did eventually find insurance with another provider.

Got an e-mail from you stating an telephone audit that might change our liability cost? I have already paid according the quote. Started my work. Now I am not sure I am insured without an premium increase? Do I or do I not have the insurance we signed up for? I did spend a lot of time finding/applying and signing up for the liability insurance. Now I need to be sure that I am insured. If not, am I supposed to find another insurance company? Will I be reimbursed my payment in that case? Please advise what is going on with my policy. My job demands me having the insurance and I was happy until I received this email stating that audit.

Super quick. My case was handled by Cackie **, who did a great job of explaining everything about the business aspect of it. So I will recommend everyone who especially is a startup, that they call Insureon. I was given a quote within a couple of hours, so I am very happy about that.

My experience thus far has been one of amazement in how sensitive and how fast (and how thorough) the responses have been to all of my insurance needs! I'm incredibly impressed and well pleased concerning my insurance needs from everyone at insureon. This is especially true of my agent Mr. Kevin **. I feel very confident knowing that all of my company's insurance concerns are and will be well cared for by the folks at insureon.

Not qualify for Coverage. When I was offered the insurance, it was for unemployment protection. No one said it had conditions. Now that I am unemployed, your policy does not to cover me. Why have the insurance!!?

Requested a quote for a Business Insurance policy, and received a quote that same day. The coverage and cost were both very good and with a reputable company. I spoke with an agent the very next day, and the policy was put into effect. This was a very simple process and the agent was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for providing me what I was looking for!

This was my first time to purchase insurance through Insureon and I must say that the experience was extremely smooth. No hitches or glitches. The rate was also phenomenal. Your website is fast and intuitive and the process was clear and immediate.

After the comprehensive Insureon online questionnaire, their staff helped me determine the options to select the right kind of coverage. I had a policy quickly and easily.

Insureon

Thanks, Will! Glad we were able to earn your business.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I was looking for some insurance online and chose Insureon price-wise. The reps were very helpful when I was setting up my insurance. They walked through everything with me. They asked me what my needs were and I told them, and they put me in the plan that I'm in now. I'm planning on renewing with them next year because I've been so satisfied so far. They've been very helpful and I'll recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon was the easiest business insurance to get, to give information to and get a response back from. Their rep was very pleasant and appeared very knowledgeable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first quote I got was from Insureon and I applied with them. When I had to sign the contract, the rep explained to me what the process was going to be. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in desperate need of getting insurance for a project. I went online and filled out a generic portal for insurance, and Insureon was one of the three that popped up. The gentleman from Insureon was the first one to call me back and his price was one of the lower ones so I chose them. He was very friendly and helpful. I told him I’m a one-man outfit so I didn’t need the largest policy, and he filled in what type of work I did and I described the low voltage portion of my business and answered his questions. I had a large company ask for my insurance, and a different lady tried to requote the additional insure that I needed. I didn’t get the project since it was too prohibitive, but she was able to at least quote me what I needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm still awaiting for the bill to be paid from Insureon, but so far I am happy with what I got. The company that I was supposed to give the insurance sent me info about Insureon. My interactions with their representatives were very pleasant. I, however, didn't need to take on that insurance as I didn't need it at all for anything and didn't get any benefits.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Insureon has been great. They're very responsive and it was very secure working with them. We got what we needed and I’m happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve used Insureon before with previous insurance policies. The service is pretty simple and quick, and I went back to what worked. It's been a seamless experience and I’ll use Insureon again if I need to. It's easy to use and I like the convenience of having it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love working with Insureon. They do everything very well. Their competitive pricing and customer service were great. They were also well-versed on everything including the guidance I received from them. They streamlined everything and are consistent with their work. It's an excellent experience overall.

The Hartford dropped my Commercial General Liability insurance after 2 months, even though I took the Insureon online questionnaire, perfectly truthful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I own a tattoo studio and majority of insurance companies don't cover tattoo studios for whatever reason. Insureon Insurance was one of the few companies that would actually insure my business. Their representatives were friendly and made sure that everything got taken care of. Whenever I spoke to them, there wasn't really anything left on the table and I wasn't confused about anything after. It was all pretty clear.

When I was moving into my new property, there was a lot of changes that we had to make in terms of the type of coverage that we had to have and the minimums of coverage. Insureon was on it and responsive in communicating with both me and the landlord to make sure that the landlord felt comfortable with the insurance that I have and so I could proceed forward. I can't complain about the service at all. Working with Insureon gave me peace of mind, and if anybody ever had issues finding insurance for their type of business, I will tell them to check Insureon if they have something available.

Insureon Company Profile