toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great customer service and efficient work. I would recommend this company to others. My experience has been great. The following up for your company is on time. The prices are very affordable. My agent returned calls Asap! I really appreciated that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I do my payroll with Wells Fargo and asked them about insurance and that’s how I got in touch with Robin at Insureon. She currently works more than the normal eight-hour day as she would return emails on weekends and in the evening, even though I didn’t expect her to. I knew very little about business insurance, so this is all new to me and she was very helpful in getting me through the process. I just copied the insurance requirements out of my subcontracting agreement with the prime I work for and mailed it to her. She put together a great package for me and was able to cover everything. Even as the prime continued to ask me for additional documentation, she was typically able, within minutes, to provide that update and send me the certificate that I needed to be in compliance with the prime. So my overall experience was very positive and it doesn’t get much better than that.

Resolution In Progress

Insureon

We’re sorry you’ve had a negative experience with us. We will look into this situation right away.

Original review: May 9, 2017

The policy payment was made in full on 4/6/2017 via Insureon's payment portal site. Agent, Denise ** claimed the payment was forwarded to Hartford on 4/7/2017 and that the payment would be applied to the account within 10 business days. After the 10 business days passed, I contacted Denise several times regarding the payment and she assured me that it was sent and confirmed it with the Hartford billing department. I spoke to a Hartford customer service rep on 5/8/2017 and they informed me that the payment is still due for the full amount and that there were no notes in the system from my agent regarding the payment status. This has been the worst service I've ever experienced. I would expect a phone call from a supervisor to resolve this matter or I will file a formal complaint.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I emailed the representative I had before for tech insurance but he was no longer with the company. Somebody picked up the email because I had dropped my insurance program since I wasn’t doing any business through my company for a while and the new representative emailed me and pointed me to the online application. I filled it out and she responded very quickly that they received the information and that she’d be gathering quotes. Once the quotes were in, she let me know that they were available.

I went through the quotes and selected the apps that best met our needs and she took care of getting everything set up. She was very helpful in walking me through the wording that was in our contract as far as what insurance coverage we were required to have to make sure that the coverage I was selecting was appropriate. I selected the coverage and she got us set up to go ahead with it. Insureon provides peace of mind having set aside the requirements in the contract that we have with our clients and knowing we're covered if anything happens. They met our needs and were very responsive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find the best broker, the best help, online. I found Insureon and have been with them for three years now. They've been great across the board. I love them and have recommended them.

Searching online for insurance, I came across this company and was pleased with how quickly and affordably they found insurance for my business. I had contacted a couple of local companies and Insureon got me a quote of almost half what the locals had quoted. They have been great to work with.

I liked using the Insureon feature. The follow-up with an actual person was really helpful. He made sure I got the insurance amount that I needed for my business, and took time to listen to what I really needed. It was nice to be able to review quotes so easily. I had started a quote and come back to finish it later, and got different amounts each time. Just FYI the more info you put in, the more accurate your quote will be. I like that they follow up but aren't spam-y.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insureon?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As I was shopping for insurance for the business online, Insureon came on in one of the searches. It was easy for me to go with the company because I already recognized it. Interactions with the rep were through emails. We went back and forth telling him what I wanted or if I wanted to change something and he would reply and readjust. He was quick to respond to what I needed and was also pretty pleasant. People always want a lower rate and save some money, but also want to make sure that they're with a great carrier and basically, that tipped off the lever. I believe I was actually paying less money and the new carrier that I got was a lot better.

Resolution In Progress

Insureon

We’re sorry you’ve had a negative experience with us. We have sent this information to our customer service team and will review the situation.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Pricing was one of the most affordable. Customer was borderline horrible. It took several, SEVERAL emails to get my questions answered. I still haven't had all my questions' answers. This is a typical corporate company. It's all about taking your money 1st and everything else is secondary. I had to cancel my policy because I moved out of state. I am OK with that. I was told it would take up to 60 days for a refund?? But you want my money now for a new policy? Of course you do. I still after weeks of correspondence, or lack thereof, have not gotten a answer on HOW I will be refunded.

Let me start out by saying the on-phone audit is great. It's getting to that point that is a bit of an inbox circus. I must have three to four different people emailing me to sign the same document, the one that I've already signed mind you. I would rather deal with one representative but it seems more like I'm picked out of a hat randomly by a number of different employees, who then just email me instead of checking to see if I was already contacted. I do not look forward to this next year.

Searching online for insurance for my small business, Insureon turned out to be just what I was looking for – someone to help me find insurance that fit my specific needs. My business is not like many others in the same field, as we do not perform certain higher risk services. Insureon's questionnaire is detailed, pinpointing exactly what I needed insurance for. The price was almost half of the local insurance company's quote, who asked very few questions and tried to intimidate me. Insureon's agent was professional, thorough, available to speak with, and patient; everything this first time small business needed and appreciates. Very pleased!

I am an independent contractor, specializing in educating HR in healthcare. One of my contracts required me to provide WC insurance on myself, and I was at a loss regarding whom to contact to purchase this. I had a friend suggest Insureon, and I am very pleased with the customer service, follow-through and services offered at Insureon. As an added bonus, the price for my policy is reasonable too.

Everything was handled professionally and speedily. I was impressed with the quality of customer service, was never even put on hold. They were able to find a quote that was acceptable, and I was insured within the span a few hours. I would definitely recommend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I work with Robin from Insureon yearly. She is very good and nice. She's very patient and very flexible on my timing, following up and getting back to me. I received very good guidance. Sor far, it's been good and I'm not having any issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon's portal is awesome. They have a good, active website, which makes it very easy for us to ensure that I'm making calls for all small things or emails. I can just go to their portal and then a lot of my questions are answered right there. I've talked to their agents, and they're good and really helpful. Whenever I call Insureon, their specialists really understand what I'm talking about. Their senior agents are quick to resolve issues and they're always online. The follow-up is good, too. Overall, Insureon has good customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been speaking with Rita, an Insureon rep, and she doesn’t come off as the friendliest. Our insurance expired and when our bank people contacted us, I contacted her asking for a certificate. At this point, I didn’t know it had expired. She was snarky and said she sent me two emails. We own a business so a lot of emails come through. She could have picked up the phone and called me. Although she helped get it going again, I had to keep coming back and ask questions. So it was frustrating and made both my husband and I aggravated. If somebody had just called us, it wouldn’t have been that of a negative experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a client that required a different kind of insurance than we already had in order to get the job. Insureon came up high on the search engine and it was easy to put a minimum amount of information in to get a quote back. All the interactions with their reps were good when I could reach them but sometimes they were busy and it was difficult to contact them. They always answered e-mails though. But when they were fast, they were fast. And when they weren’t, I got answers within four hours which was not terrible.

Insureon set you up to expect instant because everything is so easy on the website. But when we had an emergency rush, they hurried it through as we had a bid pending. Also, once I got ahold of the representative that was assigned to me, she smoothed it out every single time, answered the questions quickly and got me right through it.

When I filled out the answers to their generic questions, I got three quotes. I then picked one of the quotes and I got the application which had answers on it based on the generic questions. But they didn’t quite fit and I had to get a hold of Insureon and walked through some of the questions with them. The automated process is still a little clunky. Different insurance companies word their questions differently so a generic form doesn’t really do it justice. But overall, Insureon is faster than your normal insurance agencies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did a Google search for insurance and went on to inquire about Insureon because of the services they offered. Their rates were competitive too. The agent came back to me timely with all the information I needed. My situation was pretty unique, but the agent understood it and was able to relate it to some existing clients. I was comfortable with the guidance they provided. With Insureon, I can get the insurance whenever I need it and their website has all the contact information. They've been informative and they've provided personal attention.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used Insureon previously for small business insurance. This last time, I started with an online request for an online quote. The reps followed up via email and phone call to go through the details, and the guidance I received was very good. They explained all the different setups and they got quotes from multiple insurance agencies so that led to good pricing. The insurance companies that they quoted out and contracted me with were known so they have high ratings. It’s all been positive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went for three quotes and Insureon was the quickest. They were expedient and the interactions were very good. The price was very reasonable but I was a little concerned about that because my personal broker had a very high price. I didn't even ask him for a quote because he told me it was going to be about $1500. It would be helpful to understand why Insureon's price was so low. However, I did feel comfortable with the insurance itself. Insureon also helped me fill out the application online. That was a big plus. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a small business and we have an insurance for it from Insureon. The only problem I had so far is that Insureon didn't renew the plan at the end of the year. I thought they were taking the payment out but it wasn't taken out. I had to buy a whole new payment plan and when I had to do that, I wasn't insured for that week or two. Other than that, everything else is good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Insureon online for a small business. The experience in using them and the interactions with their representatives were very good. They have great service. I would recommend them.

Insureon has wonderful service. The sales rep are helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. They also have great rates. They were able to cut the price of what I would have had to pay if going with a different company. Thank you, Chris!

Business Liability Insurance - I contacted Insureon to find out what options were available for my business. Joe contacted me and created a quote, but since it covered more than I really needed, he reworked it to meet my specific needs. Signing up was easy and efficient. Now my vendors can be assured that my business' products will be covered in case of any liability issues, which makes for easier product distribution.

General and professional liability insurance -- Worked with Kevin to set up insurance specific to my needs and he did just that. He explained the connection between tasks undertaken and clearly explained the liability exposures that are faced, and let me decide how much coverage or risks I was willing to take. Excellent service and I will continue working with him for my future needs.

Obtaining this insurance in the past had been expensive and time consuming. Insureon had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price. I spoke to two customer service reps and they were courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I will use them again and recommend them to anybody who has similar requirements.

I would recommend this service to others. The setup was very quick and painless. I'm glad Wells Fargo recommend Insureon, I didn't have to shop around and compare prices from different companies, this is a one stop shop. I am a very satisfied customer.

It's actually a pleasure filing a claim they are friendly, helpful, courteous and fast. I've had Insureon for some time now and never had a bad experience and cost of insurance and replacement is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Excellent customer service. The application process was fast and easy, especially the quote and signatures. The agent Martin ** was excellent. He had great attitude, good customer service skills and he took the time to answer all the questions I had. He is very knowledgeable.

Adriana ** has been outstanding as a customer service representative during my experience purchasing professional liability insurance. She was very attentive to my questions during the initial process. After making payment, I received an additional billing notice from Hartford Insurance. Ms. ** was quick to resolve that matter and kept me informed regarding her progress in correcting the situation. She deserves recognition as an outstanding representative of your company.

I would highly recommend this company for anyone who has a home-based business and also does events with it... or works with a consignment store. It was simple to apply, extremely affordable, and set my mind at ease - so that means more than great! I do events with my hand-crafted items, and when I looked for liability coverage for just one event it was almost 1.75 times as expensive as having this awesome policy for an entire year. I definitely tell friends and other entrepreneurs about it. And highly recommend it to all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Insureon has a good price and good coverage. Dealing with their rep is also very nice. We're able to go into more schools with the insurance. We are very pleased with it. Keep up the good work.

Insureon Company Profile