Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.00/5

Fred Loya

Fred Loya offers auto insurance to customers in 10 states, mostly in the southern and western parts of the United States. InsuraMatch is not currently working with this company. To get quotes from companies that offer insurance in your state, call InsuraMatch today. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

BOTTOM LINE

Fred Loya is a Texas-based car insurance company that serves 11 western and southwestern states. It offers both standard and non-standard insurance regardless of driving record or credit standing. Customers appreciate their affordable rates.

PROS

• Full-service and proprietary offices where people regularly go
  • Claims program that allows you to get paid on the day of filing if all requirements are in order
  • Affordable rates for non-standard insurance
  • Agents required to settle physical damage claims within 24 hours
  • Coverage for drivers of high-powered sports cars, custom built cars and other specialized cars

CONS

• Claims processing times can vary
  • Available only in 11 states

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

220 Fred Loya Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2019

Honesty get you in trouble with this company. A couple of months ago I asked a question about what my insurance covers. They told me it don't cover what I needed so I told him that's fine. Now I'm trying to pay them and they want pictures of my car and I'm a thousand miles away from my car. And I had a Jessica tell me to put an uninsured motorist in my car to drive it to one of their locations. What insurance company does that? They won't take my payment. My car hasn't been driven in over a month. I haven't been home.

Original review: May 8, 2019

This insurance company is the worst, if I could rate them 0 I would. Filed a claim against them, their driver backed up into me when he was reversing out of a parking spot and failed to see me. I was already in the lane and reversing to reverse park in a spot when their driver hit me. It's been a week since I've been trying to get an answer and they told me they'd have a liability answer yesterday. Instead, I got into a heated argument with their stupid adjuster, Eduardo, Edwardo, however you spell it. He was so rude, insensitive and the worst customer service. Like, YOUR driver hit ME. YA'LL inconvenienced ME and then don't want to take responsibility or pay for damages yall's client pays for?! Had no choice but to file with my own insurance and they can duke it out, Fred Loya is the worst company ever. I don't understand how it's still a business. They should be shut down!!!!

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I was hit while parked in traffic by a car that spun out of control traveling around 20 mph, and slammed into the side of my SUV while my kids were in it. I decided to use his insurance to process the claim as my deductible is high, and I'd have to pay out of pocket first before being reimbursed. He was insured by Fred Loya... I was already uneasy as I had never heard of them before...

This began a very long process with Fred Loya. Fred Loya originally estimated (by taking a photo of the damage) that my damage would cost $27 to fix. They also sent me $75 for a rental car and said, "Thank you, all good." I called the adjuster, which was hard, you need to call multiple times to get them, and explained there as no way on earth the damage was $27. They argued with me that it was just a scratch and I said, "No. There's a very large dent..." And I said, "Well thats because you're taking photos in the sun" etc etc...

The only saving grace is they let me take it to any body shop I wanted, so I went to a trusted place that does claims for big dealerships and State Farm. They immediately laughed at the $27 estimate, and after a week of work it costed over $1100! They also still haven't paid for my rental car which they said they would, which totaled over $400. The adjusters have cute voicemails that say they'll return calls the same day if gotten before a certain cutoff, which is a blatant lie, they never do.

I even had one adjuster switch to his car phone as we were mid conversation and I could barely hear him... Calling their company and dealing with these guys is a nightmare, and ultimate test of patience. They try and cut corners at every level, have horrible customer service, and have one of the worst reputations in the auto repair industry. Pray you never get hit by a person insured with this company, they are dishonest and an absolute waste of time. I got into an argument w one of their adjusters that the $27 estimate was absurd and he fought back endlessly, and called my honesty into question... Well the $1100 bill from a reputable collision repair place is what you can rest on Fred Loya. This place is so dishonest it's probably not gonna last that many more years.

Original review: April 10, 2019

My vehicle was struck by a person insured by Fred Loya. That insurance company called me, and asked me to make a statement about the accident, that would help them determine who was at fault. I'm sorry, but it was obvious at the accident that their client was at fault. Then they proceeded to ask me questions about THEIR CLIENT: was she using her car for Uber or Lyft? How would I know? Clearly, their question was a witch hunt to find a way to deny coverage to their client, and get out of paying a $550 claim. Coverage that their client paid good money for!!

There were more questions about their client, then questions about me that had absolutely nothing to do with determining who was at fault. They never asked what actually happened!!! I am filing a complaint with the Texas Department of Insurance regarding their actions, and obvious intent. Beware of shady companies like this, that take your money and then look for an easy way to deny you the coverage you have paid for!!!

Original review: March 24, 2019

A auto policyholder of theirs ran a red light, ran into my 2019 truck. The policyholder admitted to running the red light to me and the policeman who came to the scene of the accident. The police report stated that she ran the red light that caused the collision. Her adjuster denied my claim. Said no ticket was issued.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fred Loya?

Original review: March 14, 2019

A Fred Loya ensure customer backs up into my car because he wasn't paying attention and caused damages to my new car and Fred Loya insurance wants me to pay half of the damages that was caused by their customer. The man even admits that he hit me but I guess that's not enough for them to pay for damages that he caused. What a poor excuse for not taking responsibility. What a ** company.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Everything must be done in person, when I cancelled my insurance with them, they need you to go back in person and jump through hoops to get the balance of the money owed to me. The saying is right - you get what you pay for. Thank God I never had a claim with this company. Do yourself a favor and get a real insurance agency. Horrible experience.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

BUYER BEWARE! Fred Loya Insurance is nothing short of a scamming organization masking itself as a reputable insurance company. During the month of January 2019, their insured’s vehicle crashed into my fence causing significant property damage. Police took a report which clearly stated their insured was negligent. However, Fred Loya’s adjuster stated their insured is not at fault because their insured stated “someone” ran him off the road. Police report does not state any other vehicle was involved. They are refusing to take responsibility for my claim citing “we are searching for the other driver.” When asked how long this could take, the adjuster said it could take months or even years.

Now it’s up to me to either sue them or fix the fence at my cost. Obviously, they know the other “phantom” driver doesn’t exist and will never be identified. It’s simply a ploy to defer responsibility. It’s a shame companies like Fred Loya Insurance is allowed to sell insurance. Bottom line… I recommend NOT buying your insurance from a scam company like Fred Loya Insurance. Call the other reputable companies that stand behind their word and have much higher ratings. Note that I had to select a star rating in order to post my experience. While I chose 1 star, they actually deserve a 0.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Me and my boyfriend were going southbound straight when a driver took a left turn which he didn’t have the right of the way for causing the car in front of us to hit us and hit us directly wrecking all 3 cars. Basically police report says both drivers blamed the driver that took turn and Fred Loya is trying to say because the other car hit us as well they are 80% liable and we were 20% liable... How if their driver is the reason the other car hit us to begin with and they still said we had failed to slow down??!! How when we were halfway through intersection? Oh and then the driver stated he was blinded by a car and couldn’t see so it’s our fault too for that or what?

I'm an insurance agent. No fancy words can describe how inhumane and irresponsible these adjusters are. I was sent to the hospital the day of the accident and having trouble recovering. What if I would’ve died? Would they have let him walk away too!! I have customers switching everyday from Fred Loya because of their claim experiences... If you’re considering don’t do it. They might flip it on you the customer and find any excuse to not pay you out!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I received a letter to pay 1 amount and then when I tried to pay yesterday they refused payment at 12 PM said she would contact a manager. No manager response when I came in the office at 530. Refused to take payment. I received a call today and I owe more due to overwrite made a mistake. There was no apology. I asked to speak to manager she was rude as hell. I'm leaving. I'm begging for American Family to take me back. This company does not care about customers.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

The adjuster (Cory **) filed a claim on my insurance, when he offered a passenger in my daughter's vehicle $150.00 to not file a bodily injury claim against Fred Loya. This was not divulged to me as the Policy Holder. This is now affecting my daughter's record and reflects as an at fault claim against her and our policy although the accident was a hit and run. When I asked Mr. ** for the documents signed by the passenger, he stated that it was a verbal agreement and no documents exist. If no documents were signed how is that the claim is reflecting against my policy? When I requested to speak with his supervisor, he stated that his supervisor was in a meeting (how convenient)! I have called the number he provided for his supervisor and hope that she will return the call. Concerned Former Policy Holder in Texas.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Last year (2018) one of Fred Loya's policyholder’s car hit my parked car and drove off. I have clarify that it was her car but she was in the passenger seat when she hit my car. I do not know who the driver was. Fortunately, I was a few yards down the parking row when I saw them hit my car so I got their license plate, and the state troopers were an aisle over so I filed a report within minutes of the accident. But the policyholder would not admit it was her and that delayed my claim for weeks. Eventually, I was able to take my car to one of their branches where an inexperienced worker took photos of the damages a month after the accident.

From these photos, an adjuster made an estimate of the damages. I took my car to the auto body shop in the town I am from (I was hit in a different city) where the shop made another estimate of the damages with supplements to the original estimate which cost hundreds more than the check Fred Loya sent. From the moment I told the shop owner who my claim was filed with, he said, "Oh, we are in for a fight with these guys (Fred Loya)." On top of this, Fred Loya did not provide me with a rental car from the day I dropped my car off at the shop (Monday). I and the shop owner had to explain that it is illegal to not provide me with a rental car. So on Friday of the same week, I received my rental. Days pass and I hear from the shop owner that all but the labor was approved on the supplements he sent.

The labor rate in town is $54/hour and the Fred Loya appraiser did not want to pay for full labor and claimed, "the state sets the labor rate and that rate is $50/hour," which is untrue. I was never able to contact the appraiser because she would not return our phone calls and/or messages. Her supervisor also would not answer his phone. I had multiple messages sent to my phone saying Fred Loya was going to stop paying for my rental car because of the dispute between them and the shop on labor rates. This is also illegal because the shop had already begun working on my car.

However, if the shop had not begun work and my car was sitting there collecting dust, this is legal. They were now telling me that the shop that we have worked with in the past and are close with the owner was now going to charge me personally for the differences in labor. On the phone, Fred Loya had already told me that their driver was at fault and they were 100% liable for the damages and will be paying 100% for the costs. If the shop's labor rates had been higher than those in the area, it could be a possibility for the owner of the car to have to pay those differences (but not in this case). I spoke with two other shops on their labor rates. One said $56/hour and the other $54/hour. I had other messages telling me I needed to choose another shop to have my car repaired which is also illegal. I had already signed the line saying that shop was going to fix my car and until they are paid in full for their labor, the shop cannot release my car to me.

I was at the mercy of Fred Loya and the shop coming to an agreement on these labor rates. The next idea Fred Loya hatched was to have my car towed 200 miles south of the town we live in to have the car repaired at "a shop [we've] worked with in the past." ("We" meaning Fred Loya.) At this point in time, my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks, has already been worked on, and the work has been partially paid for. All-in-all, these are the most crooked, insensitive, uncooperative, and dishonest people I have ever dealt with. The workers are inexperienced to the point where one does not know what another has said and there are multiple miscommunications hour-by-hour. The representatives do not speak clearly, and they will make mistakes from the very beginning when trying to spell your name. They told so many lies, they started getting tied up in their own traps.

One girl told us she had been calling the wrong phone number with updates on our rental and when prompted to tell us the number she was calling ended up reading us our correct phone number! We tried contacting the appraiser for the claim multiple times and left messages for her, but she refused to talk to us or return our calls. Her supervisor would not speak with us either. My claim bounced around from adjuster-to-adjuster. Each call we had with them lasted over 40 minutes because nobody knew what was going on and we kept getting transferred to someone else! Let this be a warning, you better get your ducks in a row when dealing with these guys and know your rights because they will try to twist your arm and feed you lies from the beginning. I do not know how the hell these guys are still in business. Good luck to all of you who took the time to read this and may be put in a similar situation.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Well I had an incident which was that they steal my bumper in the street. It took a month that this was solved by Fred Loya and this was because I told them that I put claim in the Insurance Dept. 1.- It is horrible since you call them to report the incident and in the process they switch the adjusters like 10 times. 2.- I filed a Police report, took all the pictures and evidences and email to them and then It took one week until the adjuster come to see my car in the body shop after pushing them with my phone calls.

3.-The adjuster (**) was saying that he or she thought that I had an accident and not a stealing case. What a loser. The police gave me a report and I had pics. I guess they just trying to avoid to paid you and because that they said that they will investigate my case. 4.- I supposed to have 10 rental car days of maximum of $30 a day. The investigation took another 3 weeks and this was the worst part. They ask me what was I doing the night before of the incident (like FBI) and they called all people to confirm what I said and I cooperate but they asked for more and more just with something simple as my car was parked in front of my house and they steal the bumper.

5.- They never finished the investigation and my 10 rental car days they cut it to 8 days for no reason and I had to pay 2 weeks more of rental myself. 6.- Ricardo ** which was one the many adjusters that they switch was the worst. This man should go back to school and learn how to talk. He told me that don't bother him and call him. FRED LOYA should fire this guys. Because of customer service like him I am switching to another insurance. They don't understand that the most important is keep loyal customers for years, not losing them. I don't recommend this Insurance at all. Worst customer service and it is a nightmare. It is cheap but it's why I learn that cheap insurance at the end is a worst decision.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Too bad I can't give Fred Loya insurance a zero. Was in a fender bender with a Fred Loya insurance holder, her fault as she failed to yield to traffic. Spoke to Fred Loya and was under the impression an adjuster would come to take the car and assess the damages. Wrong! They came with a tow truck without notifying anyone and took it. They took it to Carparts in Anthony Tx, which is several miles from El Paso. Never say they can "TAKE" your car or you might never see it again. And if you do get ready for a fight and lost time. The people are never there, don't call you back and don't communicate with you or each other. Didn't even offer a rental car but stated I had one only to look again and notice they didn't give me one. I had to pay for a rental and they'll probably fight me on that as well. So frustrating. Even lost sleep over it.

After three weeks finally get the car back and they paid the loan company with which the car was under collateral, only after they state the car was totaled. The tow truck dropped off the car today only to find everything was taken out of the car without my permission. If they were assessing the car then why even open it, especially when they didn't have the keys. And they messed up the door even more than the original hit trying to open it. Both companies are liars and cutthroats. The Carparts females were condescending and tried to talk over you blaming the tow truck driver for the missing items as well as the bent license plate where they tried to pull it off without a screwdriver. This is by far the worst customer service!!! Good luck dealing with both these messed up companies.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

This is the worst insurance anyone can ever have! The bar is so low that I would rate them in hell. I have been having problems with them since I became a customer to them. First they want you to pay them TWICE a month which is stupid and if you don’t they take away your “privileges.” I signed up for a 6 month policy and because I didn’t pay them twice a month but still paid them by the due date they changed my policy WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. So instead of 6 month I’m on month to month which I have NEVER HEARD OF. So to make things easier I ask could I moved my due date and they told me I’m not allowed to because of my month to month policy that they changed without my knowledge.

On December 2nd, I asked an employee will it be ok if I paid them on December 7th and he told me it was completely fine and the only thing I had to do was bring my car to the nearest office. So I do that and paid them without any problems until they told me to sign something and come to find out they CANCELED my insurance. Their reasoning is that they don’t offer a grace period. This wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t try to take money out of my account twice a month. I’m so sick of these people and they raggedy business, it’s ridiculous how they operate! I already have plans to report them to the BBB in Dallas and the Texas Insurance Commissioner. All they're known for is getting over on people. HOW ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS???

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

This is by far the worst insurance any person can have! I had insurance with them. I got rear ended & they did not cover me at all! I called to cancel & they still took the money out my bank plus a late fee! To top it off, they had me under "no license" when in fact I do have a license, so they were charging me all these 2 years even more money than I was suppose to pay because of it!

I called to get my money refunded back & I had to do all these calls & going into Fred Loya stores when it's their responsibility to do so for me! I got $160 taken out my bank & so I called to get that refunded & yesterday I received my check & only $91 was sent back! What the actual **!? I'm mindblown on how ridiculous this is! I can continue all day about how they suck, but I'll be nice to leave it at that. DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE! THEY WILL SCAM YOU.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I have had nothing but problems from the start of the claim from this company. I was hit by someone that had this insurance. I've had to fight for every little thing for this claim. From the start I had to fight for a rental that would allow for my carrying kids and shipping things for work. They would only approve aftermarket parts on a 3 year old car, would not do an alignment even though I just had new tires put on and had one done and it is off. After the parts arrived at the body shop they only approved the labor for 3 days starting the exact day the parts arrived.

So after those 3 days they would not pay for my loaner car. They also blamed me for having the wrong information on the check that they sent when I specifically asked if only my name would be on the check and they said yes. So I now have to wait 2 days for the checks to be voided and resent so my car will be released from the body shop causing me to have to pay for the rental for 2 days. Nothing but stress and disappointment. I would give no stars if that was an option.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Fred Loya will do everything they can to minimize their portion of ANY claim submitted to them. The adjuster refused to return calls and delayed the acceptance of fault for over a week to keep from having to pay for my rental vehicle. They eventually accepted fault, but only gave me $40/day for a rental after the accident took my 2014 Toyota Tundra 4x4 completely out of service for 3 weeks and they will only cover 2 days of rental! I am out over $1,000 for an accident that was not my fault! How is that fair?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

This insurance is playing with the customer. I have full coverage & I got rear end. They make it my car total loss so they won't pick up my car without pay me or make me an reasonable offer so I told them, “Why you won't pick my car,” so they send me a very low. I pay 15.000. They offer me 10.300. I went to Kelley Blue Book & price is 13.000. They still want to not give me at least 12.000. This not fair low value insurance. Never in my life I will do business again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I have been getting auto insurance through Fred Loya for a while now. My vehicle was broken into & I filed a claim with them. The insurance adjuster told me to file a police report, then to go to an auto repair company to get an estimate for the damages to be repaired. I followed all of the instructions they gave me & gave them copies of everything. Now they are saying my insurance policy will not cover anything. On the policy I have, it clearly states that I am covered. So now I am taking legal action. Whatever you do, please choose a reliable Auto Insurance Company so you don’t get scammed!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Updated on 12/07/2018: This is a follow-up review from a car accident dated on July 23rd. This was an accident which I was not a fault, I was insured through FRED LOYA and till this day, they just left me hanging. Never did they help my car get fixed nor recover anything from the at-fault insurance parties company. To top it off my policy ended this November 2018 and they still had the nerve to ask me if I'd like to renew my policy! What a sad joke of a rip off company. The policy I had clearly stated that they covered up to $200 dollars for tow truck reimbursement, and they only sent me a check for $100.

Also a supervisor adjuster promised to keep me updated and all they did was state that this claim was under arbitration and they promised to call me back... Never has happened. They were always quick to call whenever the payment was due a few days prior. Most of their staff they hire is unqualified young untrained employees whom don't seem to know nothing about car insurance. I filed a complaint with the insurance bureau of Los Angeles California and FRED LOYA was quick to write a report with lies to cover up any bad doings. TO anyone considering this insurance company stay away and don't waste your money nor your time. All these bad reviews should tell consumers something. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: I am currently insured with this company and on July 23 I was involved in a accident which I was not at fault at. Today is Sept 28 and still till this day they have not done anything firm to get the other insurance company to fix my car. Almost 2 months that my car has been sitting wrecked and collecting fees. The day of the accident, they refused to provide me a tow-truck which my policy states that they cover also a place to store my vehicle, which they policy also states that they cover. Throughout this whole nightmare, I have had to do most of the work for my insurance adjuster, contacting the other parties insurance, finding information and when I have called my Fred Loya adjuster at times my calls are ignored, passed on to other people or usually I am given the runaround. At times, you can even hear people laughing over the phone at their customers when you try to ask serious questions.

My adjuster even advised me to go out on my own and try to go through small claims court to recover any damages. I feel that if I am paying for my insurance they should be helping me out as much as they can . Especially on a car accident for which I am not a fault at?? FRED LOYA INSURANCE leaves me wondering how they continue to pop up left and right at most shopping center which such bad customer service. They are quick to call you when your payment is almost due, but when you really need them... they don't seem to really care. Overall this has been a nightmare. Never, NEVER, NEVER have I dealt with an insurance company that has lagged this long. I would not recommend them at all!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I currently walked in your store in 1201 Woodhaven Blvd. Ste 1233 Ft. Worth Tx 76112. I try to purchase insurance with you all. I got it with ** and employee that worked there. I gave her my money with no problem. So I went to show the car lot they would not accept, my insurance because do a poorly job as an company. Something that I did not know so I try to get my money back. She said no, I was like, "I just gave you cash like 30 minutes ago." I was mad that I as a customer called her manager ** and she said I could not get my money. I will never again ask for your services. I strongly feel l like I was taken advantage of. I am currently looking into legal services.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I have not missed a payment in two years since I've been with them. Missed payment by a couple of days. Called over the phone to make payment and they will not take it. I have to go in a office and pay. No loyalty whatsoever.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I paid my insurance the day it was due, Fred Loya stole another payment the next day. Then when I called to get a refund a worker told me that all they could do was “credit it over to the next month.” Remind you I’m on a month to month plan. It took me going up there in person to act a fool in order for them to just agree to a refund. They told me it would take 3-5 business days, today makes the 5th day yet I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY REFUND.

I called the 800 number and they told me THEY ONLY GIVE REFUNDS ON TUESDAYS. I’ve already been patient and broke with my account sitting in a negative because they like to steal, Wasn’t able to get any formula for my infant child, lucky I have family that helped and I still needed my family to assist with a percentage of my rent, which is a big inconvenience because THE MONEY WAS IN MY ACCOUNT BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO STEAL IT & Now they want me to be patient another 4 days to receive my payment. They have by far been nothing more than an INCONVENIENCE towards me and my family. I recommend that NO ONE use this insurance company.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My Mother was hit at a red light from behind. The woman has Fred Loya Ins. My Mother is 82 years old and they are refusing to pay for her rental car for the remainder of the time it takes to fix her car. They are accusing the Ford Body shop of falsifying documents. How does Mr. Loya sleep at night with his name on insurance that would hurt an 82 year old woman? I have always heard bad things and read very few decent reviews about this company. The claims department was quick to start the claim; but has obviously decided not to pay what they owe.

Just want to warn you not to believe that this company will do anything that is right and just. They will get away with what they can get away with. There are medical bills yet to pay, we will see if they actually pay those or deny them. I have not talked to anyone of any nationality but Mexican. Why do they not have to follow the EEOC laws in this company? I would pay more for my insurance than to ever have to deal with these people again!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I have been buying auto insurance for 45 years and have never seen a company nickel and dime a customer like they do. Most auto insurance companies take only a few days to get you a LOE (letter of experience) which is what some insurance companies want from your previous insurance company to show you have not had any lapse in your coverage.

Loya's policy is 30 days to send that out which can affect getting coverage from another company and cause you to pay a higher rate. Loya insurance company charges you a fee when you add or remove a vehicle from your policy. If you find a company with better rates for more coverage, Loya insurance company will then charge you a $50.00 cancellation fee. I have never been with a company that charges you a fee to cancel. This greedy company seems to take advantage of their customers in every way possible. I would stay away from this company unless you don't mind having the company nickel and dime you to death.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I have never dealt with a shadier insurance company. I recently got backed into by a Fred Loya policyholder. She claimed responsibility and she knows she backed into me and I had the right of way even if my truck was moving forward. But, I was stopped 6 feet behind her for at least 30 seconds as we were both exiting a driveway onto a residential street. So, even after their own client tells them the truth about the accident, good ole Fred Loya adjuster comes back saying “it’s a 50/50” and refuses to claim responsibility for their customer. She’s even called them countless times to tell them it was indeed her fault. My only recourse now is to file with my own insurance through my comprehensive coverage and hope they can recoup my deductible and out of pocket rental car costs. I guess like everyone else on here “don’t get hit by a Fred Loya consumer” and if you do don’t waste your time with them!!! Call your own insurance and file a claim.

Original review: July 17, 2018

On May 29, 2018 a customer of Fred Loya who was at fault for the accident, he accept the guilt, hit my car and they not been paid yet. Fred Loya says that his client did not want to cooperate and that's why they did not pay me. Your client hides something. The adjuster is a spoiled person, not professional, rude and does not know how to treat people. It is the worst insurance company that exists. I have not been paid and two months have passed. My auto continuous crash and they do not pay because their customer does not want to cooperate, his customer hides something. They are irresponsible, liar, do not pay, the adjuster is a bitter and the researcher of the case does nothing. They are the worst.

Original review: July 11, 2018

What a bunch of bull. Fred Loya Insurance admitted full liability months ago but refuse to pay out to Geico or my deductible, stating it's still in subrogation. Thank God for Geico replacing my car; you won't catch me dead recommending Fred Loya or any of their related companies to anyone.

Original review: June 26, 2018

The worst insurance company ever! Every time I have had to deal with them they have been rude. They never want to work with you and do everything at their convenience. Not yours! They could care less if they lose business with longtime customers. Now imagine new incoming customers! DO NOT GET INSURANCE THRU FRED LOYA/NATIONAL INSURANCE! I spoke with more than one person to let them know if I didn't get the help I need I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau! The representative told me that if that's what I wanted I could do that. THEY DO NOT CARE!

Fred Loya Company Information