1.1/5 (260 ratings)
Find a Car Insurance partner

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

About Fred Loya

Fred Loya offers auto insurance to customers in 10 states, mostly in the southern and western parts of the United States.

Pros

• Full-service and proprietary offices where people regularly go
  • Claims program that allows you to get paid on the day of filing if all requirements are in order
  • Affordable rates for non-standard insurance
  • Agents required to settle physical damage claims within 24 hours
  • Coverage for drivers of high-powered sports cars, custom built cars and other specialized cars

Cons

• Claims processing times can vary
  • Available only in 11 states

Bottom Line

Fred Loya is a Texas-based car insurance company that serves 11 western and southwestern states. It offers both standard and non-standard insurance regardless of driving record or credit standing. Customers appreciate their affordable rates.

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

Fred Loya Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fred Loya?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fred Loya?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

This company is the worst insurance company ever. You're covered for a rental up to 30 days yet they will not honor it you get two weeks max even if your car is still in the shop. Customer service is terrible. The return calls from adjuster is over 48 hours. They make you stand at autobody shop while they are talking to the shop before they approve it.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Worst company ever. They didn't help me at all when I turned to them when my car got totaled by someone crashing into it while it was parked. They left me alone not knowing what to do. They only know how to deduct 60 $ from my account for nothing. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. There are other companies that much better with much less price.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Fred Loya insurance is the worst insurance company with the worst customer service! I signed a form to have my payment drafted 7 days prior to my due date, and they drafted my account 10 days prior. Example: My payment is due on 05/03/2020 and they drafted my account on 04/24/2020! Let’s not forget to mention how we’re on a stay at home order due to COVID 19, and this agency won’t even reduce the payments. You would think the the OWNER of this company who lives in this community, would want to help and give back, but nope! I’m cancelling my policy with them! I will NEVER conduct business with this company again!

Original review: April 17, 2020

This driver harassed me in my front of my own home. See all that room on the other side? He wasn't nice enough to move so I can fully park in front of my own home. He proceeded to call me fat, ugly, and a disappointment. I am going to post this all over social media right now. I am so livid and scared for my life. He knows where I live. The words he was calling me shows a very sad unhappy man who would prob come back and do harm. Please address this now! No name tag, nothing that indicates he actually worked for you guys. I'm a single woman who lives alone. Scared. I have emailed and called Fred Loya Multiple times with no luck.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

It is obvious to anyone who has ever done business with the Fred Loya Company, that the people don't care about being ethical or professional or even nice. The worst employees are based out of the Texas office - Ramon ** is a dirty rat and doesn't listen to people, he is just trying to make money. Alejandra ** was probably trained by him and she is not only unprofessional, unethical and immature, she is prejudice and has no conscience. They are a nightmare to work with and crooked and slimy.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

This is not even called a company. Such a scam... My less than 1 year old vehicle my vehicle was hit from behind by their insured client while I was stopped behind traffic light in the right-bound lane to turn right. We both felt the contact and jumped out of the car to inspect the damage. My rear bumper and license plate were clearly damaged! The other driver instantly denied that she even hit my car which was mind blowing... We called the police to come out and file a report; which he did. Called Loya Insurance to file a claim and took us 2-3 hours on the phone to report out and answer their questions. 10 days later we got a letter that the claim was DENIED! This was stated on the letter: "THE DRIVER OF THE INSURED VEHICLE WAS NOT THE PROXIMATE CAUSE OF THE LOSS." Are you serious? Is this even real? I am speechless!!! I have no idea why these scammers are even allowed to conduct business in our country?!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

One of their clients hit my car and dealing w/ Fred Loya has been a nightmare since day one. I will never consider them when shopping for my own insurance nor would I recommend them, just the opposite! Their customer service is terrible and the people in the rental department don't call back like they say they will, they stopped paying for the rental car 8 days before my car was fixed, not a reputable company!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

First of all why this place is still I don't understand. They rip everybody off. Just look at the reviews. He'll just Got hit by Fred Loya driver, got assigned some punk named Elgardo ** but they called him Eddy, called he answered in Spanish, and as soon as he heard my Southern accent he started just being rude. My car is not drivable so since their driver t boned us I asked about a rental and I told him my 4yr old leg is broke. We have an appointment to get her cast removed Thursday. This guy laughed and said "that's not my problem. It's not my fault you're not responsible enough to get your daughter to the doctor." Shook by the comment I said, "So your driver wrecked my car and now It's not you responsibility?" He then said, "I'm sorry you're poor and can't afford a rental." Even said at one point, "You want better service? Use your own insurance..." I'm for real. This guy is just a **.

I asked, "Do you have a daughter? He said yea but it's not my daughter..." Now I'm starting to get mad. I know the only reason I was being treated this way is because I was **. It was the way his voiced changed when he heard me speak but we go so I say so, "Because we got hit by your driver my car is undrivable so I have to go rent a car for 2 to 3 wks maybe longer at a hundred dollars a day. That's close to 3000 dollars all right before Christmas so now my kids have to suffer." He said, "It's not my problem," and hung up. I called him back. He answered by saying, "What do you not understand? It's not my problem," and hung up again.

I called back because I wanted to know will I be reimbursed the money I'm going to pay for this rent a car because we got hit. Well he had some lady answer the phone. I asked her that. She laughed. You could hear that ** laughing in the background too and she said no. I pleaded with telling her my daughter has appointment, school, my job, my wife's job, daily errands and I told her that it's right before Christmas. She smirked. That sorry p.o.s. laughed and she said, "I'm sorry you can't handle your responsibility," and hung up.

They ruined our Christmas with not a care. They are heartless cruel people. I beg anyone reading this don't go there. I really think they are just insurance to rip off illegals. Fred Loya, you're going to burn in hell. I ask you how can you do this to people. You're nothing but a vulture preying on the poor. I don't care how much money you have. You the worst kinda human but your people got the wrong guy. This time I'm not going to stop writing, telling and suing till me and my family get a full apology. We did not deserve to be treated that way plus after your driver caused this you will meet God one day Fred and Eddy.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

On November 11 2019 my wife was on her way to work. She was stopped behind traffic at a light. She was in the righthand lane because she was going to turn right when she reached the intersection where the traffic light was. While stopped she was hit in rear driver side quarter panel by a black SUV evidently trying to get in the righthand lane. Both my wife and the SUV driver pulled into a parking lot to exchange info. The driver of the SUV did not have a license but did have a Mexico passport and expired insurance card. We did learn later she was insured at the time but did not have the latest insurance card with her. My wife took pictures of documents and auto damage of both vehicles. Our insurance determined she was not at fault because she was stopped. The other drivers insurance (Fred Loya) also denied the claim for damages. They are well known for doing this. If you are ever in an accident we hope the vehicle is not insured by Fred Loya.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

It started with them running my payment 10 days in advance granted I had the money in my account but it somehow declined. Mind you no notification from my bank that something was declined. So we call the day before our payment is due to find out what is going on. Without much explanation they said we had too many claims and that the "underwriters" made the decision to no longer insure us going forward. I told them I have been a loyal customer for almost 6 years now. When we asked for more details as to what the claims are they stated it was windshield replacements starting back from Dec 2014. Mind you there were a total of 4 replacements for the entirety of our business with them. With 1 replacement in the year I also live in Phoenix, AZ where we get bad dust storms so it has to be replaced 1x a year.

I was told if we went into the office that day Saturday before they close they could help me. It was 1:45 PM when I spoke with them and made it to the office by 2:15 PM. They stated that location didn't close until 3PM. When I arrived they were closed up for the day and on their way out. So a useless trip. So now I am driving my vehicle with no car insurance for unneccessary trips because of them. It should have been a red flag when they insured me without a license.

To make matters worse as I am sitting at the closest restaurant to them searching for car insurance on my phone. It pops up that I was involved in a car accident in 2017. I have a perfect driving record. No accidents and no tickets. So the fact that they report these as accidents and get an attitude when you ask them nicely to fix it blows my mind.

Apparently being a loyal customer means nothing to them and it's extremely disappointing. I use to recommend them all the time because I never had issues but after reading others experience plus my own I would tell people to run. Believe it or not Geico has way better rates plus better coverage and they are an ACTUAL insurance company who stands behind their name.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

My car was involved in an accident in July of 2019 which I have full coverage insurance. Another lady in another car drove us off the road. We had got a police report showing the accident and the lady's insurance did not cover our car which was a total loss. Fred Loya didn't even back us up and our car was a total loss and now when it comes to me getting the report or a copy saying that they denied my claim Fred Loya insurance will not even give me a copy with my name under it stating that they denied my insurance so that Gap can take over and cover what they can with the car. This is a bad insurance company. I would not ever recommend this company to no one because what's the point of paying for full cover coverage insurance and you can't use it.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

This last accident I was involved in, NOT MY FAULT, I was an innocent bystander who was hit after the accident occurred in front of me. Fred Loya totaled my car and then proceeded to treat me like I was at fault when I obtained a lawyer. Long story short, they took over two months to finalize the total loss and they’ll probably claim it was my fault for the long process. When I went in to remove the total loss vehicle from the policy and remove myself (I’m done with subpar insurance companies) my mom (second driver on policy) wanted to remain as a client with Fred Loya. They told her they need approval to “ALLOW” her to proceed with insurance through them because of the amount of claims on the previous policy. WHAT?!?

FOR THE LAST 10 years NOT ONCE, has Fred Loya returned my deductible when an accident was not my fault. They’ve collected their premiums and then treat you like a criminal when opening a claim. I plan on including them in my lawsuit for my last accident. I would recommend anyone dealing with Fred Loya to lawyer up and go after them. Their claim of “no broker fees” is also false advertisement. They need to be investigated for fraudulent practices.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

We were were hit by a customer of Fred Loya in a parking lot in Sept of 2019. They were unhelpful from the start. My take on it is they are interested in collecting the premiums but will do what it took to get out of paying. If my insurance did that to another person and it was my fault, I would be mad! The purpose of insurance is to pay for damage when a mistake is made. Fred Loya has a bad reputation from everyone I talked to starting with my agent, my adjuster, etc. Fred Loya wouldn't confirm if the customer had insurance since the driver, Chris, didn't have a current insurance card. I had the policy info, name and address. A photo of the proof of Chris' insurance. I then called my insurance co. (Safeco) who were great.

The Fred Loya customer, Chris, backed into my husband in a parking lot as my husband was driving by. Damage to our car was the driver's door, rear door and rear quarter panel which was over 4k of damage and will take 2 weeks to repair. Thus 2 weeks without a car. Fred Loya said they will only accept liability for 1/2 of the damage because Chris only backed out only 1 foot implying that my husband was a foot from all the parking spaces on the left with 2 way traffic. Jokes on them because I took a photo right after that blows away Fred Loya's position. Safeco reviewed and interviewed both parties and found no liability on our part. Keep in mind, my daughter and I were walking up to the scene 30 seconds after it happened. They are trying to avoid paying.

This will now go to Subrogation and then Arbitration. I'm tossing around allowing it to go to Arbitration or to pay Safeco back and sue Chris in small claims court for the full amount. It will be a shock to him when he has to come up with 4k including the deductible. If customers had to pay for the damage when Fred Loya refuses to pay, it will affect their bottom line. I suggest that folks do this if they can. At a minimum, sue for the deductible if they try to get out of it. Since they are being such jerks, I'm going to file with regulatory boards and news stations. In the unlikely event that I get stuck with a higher premium and have to pay my deductible, I will get the $2k ish out of them in reviews.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Fred Loya is the worst insurance I've ever delt with. I've been with Fred Loya for years. Recently I was in an accident where I was rear ended, an unavoidable accident which was not my fault. My vehicle was totaled. In a case like my mine you would think that the insurance company that you've been a loyal customer for years would be sympathetic or have your back. They are the most unprofessional, unsympathetic, horrible customer service, rude group of people I've ever delt with. Not one time was I even asked if I was ok. Not one mention of a loaner car.

They are no help at all and they are a waste of money. They will take advantage of you rather than try to help you in any way. They are so confused that they rather total my vehicle for a higher amount of money, than to fix it for the cheaper price the collision company said it would cost to fix it. They make broken promises about calling on a certain day and then never hear from anyone. I was given the name of my claim adjuster when I first filed the claim but when he finally called me after 3 to 4 weeks after the accident he said I was lying and said he just assigned my claim. ******Don't waste your money with these people. ******

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

When you buy a car in Texas it must have insurance before it leaves the lot. Every insurance company either accepts pictures sent to them, allows the customer to come in within the next day for pictures, & most will also offer DocuSign or email documents for them to sign. Fred Loya will only allow a customer to get insurance if they bring the car in. Well, if you haven't bought one yet because you need insurance, & if the state of Texas says it is illegal to drive without insurance, then Fred Loya will ONLY provide insurance to people who make the choice to knowingly break state law & drive the vehicle to their office with NO Insurance. Fred Loya is a crook. He has been preying on the Hispanic community & the lower socioeconomic communities for decades & everyone just looks the other way.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I was hit by a driver of Fred Loya's.... Wasn’t my fault. I was in the store and someone passing by come inside and told me my car was hit. I call the company and reported the accident and the next day they sent me to a different adjuster and omg he sucked. He never answered the phone and when I could get ahold of him he would tell me he couldn’t do anything about my damages until he got a statement from the driver which we had already given our statements to the previous adjuster. I said I would get my lawyer involved and boy did he get the stick out of his ** and got on with my claim... Fred Loya insurance isn’t the worst by far.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

They are very difficult to get a hold of. They will call and leave you a message, but when you try to call them back, it either goes to someone else's voicemail (so they must have not updated the ever-changing customer representative's voicemails) OR they shockingly answer and take your claim # and say they will call you back (no ETA provided). Once they never called back like they said they would and the second time, they called after their work hours so how should I have expected a call back from them to be available? Their voicemails also says if you call and leave a message before 4pm MTN, they will return your call before the end of the day, which is a complete lie. Horrible customer service. I'm already not expecting a promising result on the claim based on how they treat their customers. Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

At the end of August a driver hit my parked car & they were insured through Fred Loya. Seeing that this accident was 100% not my fault, I decided to go through Fred Loya for repairs in an effort to avoid paying my deductible through my insurance company (Progressive). It has been nothing but an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE with this company from the very start. Here we are almost 5 weeks later and my car is still not in a shop for repairs.

The situation became so sketchy and unproductive with Fred Loya that I had to have Progressive take over as of two weeks ago. Fred Loya towed my car to a Copart location for inspection (not sure why they even needed to do that as my car was not even close to being totaled), yet they are unable to provide my Progressive agent with the lot number that my car is being stored at. They said they had to contact a third party to get that information. Excuse me??? YOU towed my car... You are currently in possession of my property! You should have the exact location readily available.

So long story short, Fred Loya has been extremely unhelpful and unprofessional throughout this whole process. I am extremely grateful that I am not insured by them and I would not recommend using their services in any capacity whatsoever. If they are unable to provide Progressive with the exact location of my car by the end of this week I will be pursuing legal action with my attorney.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

They are unhelpful, they change the story from one thing to another. We have full coverage but you need to pay upfront out of pocket first before they cover any cost and they do not provide detail information. Once our vehicle is fix we are leaving this company.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I live in Las Vegas NV, I would not recommend LOYA INSURANCE to anyone. I was assisted by an agent named Yvette. Short black hair, with a lot of make up. She was very rude. I asked her questions about the auto insurance policies she begin to be very annoyed by me huffing and puffing, rolling her eyes and laughing. I asked for my paper work back because I did not feel comfortable for her to assistant me any longer. She refused to give me back my Personal belongings. Meanwhile everyone else in the office that works there was watching her be very rude, unwelcoming and disrespect towards me. Nowadays companies hire anyone. I was so angry with the way I was being treated with no one to back me up I wanted to slap the ** out her so I just snatched my personal belongings and left. This location is on LAMB AND BONANZA.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I was hit in the parking lot at Target's. The person who hit me, left her name and number and it was on the camera at Target too. I called her, got her insurance information, Fred Loya, took my car to their office for them to look at damage. I was never contacted again. Never took my car to a body shop, they didn't return my phone calls. Finally, after 3 months, I got a hold of someone who said they had sent a check. I wanted to know how they even came up with an estimate since no body shop ever even looked at my car. I didn't receive a check either. As of now, the only thing I have received is a form letter saying they had voided the check and they are "investigating". I believe that I should be able to take my car to a body shop and not to a Loya office for an estimate. I also feel that 9 months is way too long to wait for resolution. I would never purchase insurance from Fred Loya and would advise others not to as well.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I got hit from behind and the one behind me had Fred Loya ins and they don't want to pay for my 1,661 chiropractor services. Ricardo ** from Fred Loya says it was not so much damage to my my vehicle. I'm not asking for a lot. I'm asking so can pay my insurance 1000 back and get my 661 out of pocket. I paid which was nothing for me just to be out of pain from neck. So yeah and they are offering me 500 dollars. Worst insurance ever so please pray you never get hit by one of these people caring insurance from Fred Loya or pray to be able to carry better insurance than these guys. By the way Allstate is great. They make the process so easy. And pay within 7 days.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Let me start by saying if I could give a "zero" rating I would. If you want an insurance that will just take your payment each month ONLY, without the intention to ever have to actually use your insurance, then Fred Loya is the company you want. I have been insured with Fred Loya almost 4 years. I used my insurance July 2018, because someone took the entire front end of my car off in my workplace parking lot. I should have took the hint then with the bad service and delayed processing (3 and 1/2 months) then to run for the hills!!! But no, I remained loyal as a policyholder. So, my car was stolen, and damaged and you guessed it - the hassle begins. Continual request for more and more documents, rude service full of interrogation and scrutiny - as if I was the criminal. The crime was resolved, assailant arrested and bonded out and that wasn't enough for Fred Loya!

The adjuster Julius ** was absurdly rude along with the special investigator Daniel **. Anytime my emotions came into my responses, they took it as an opportunity to try to consider it as lack of information or non-compliance. Needless to say, a month and half later in this process and it's same feeling of knowing nothing was going to be done. I had not received ANY paperwork showing me how/where the car was considered as a total loss although I requested it on multiple occasions. They have no consideration for their policyholders, and they run their insurance like they are gangsters, "We'll take from you, and give you nothing ever!" Should be their motto. I escalated over the claims adjuster, his manager, and his manager's manager and it was just a waste of my energy, time, breath and tears!

Apparently, it's joyous for them to ruin people's lives, one DENIED, unpaid, or slow processed and underpaid claims at a time. Even with making the hard decision to switch insurance companies, due to the bad experiences I have had with Fred Loya, surely you know they took their payment out of my account, and told me it would be like 2 weeks to get my refund back. I would not recommend Fred Loya to my ultimate worst enemy. Their compassion for their job is non-existent and they assume every customer is trying to undermine or outsmart them. Some of us are dually employed, hard working, determined individuals. This has been the worst 3 months of my life, and I am still paying for a car that is rendered as basically "waste" according to them.

All this time wasted, waiting on them to decide what will happen only to be nowhere far from when the incident started. Apparently, this is a family owned business as I have never witnessed or talked to any other nationality than Hispanic or Mexican as an employee. Either way, talking to their management is a waste of time, making suggestions on how they can better serve us, as their hold music indicates is a joke! I follow through on that too, and you guessed it - no change!

Original review: July 31, 2019

On May 24th 2019, my car was parked in front of my house when I got hit. I was not home at the time. It was a hit and run. Not my fault. I was not even at home at the time. Once I got home I made a police report and called Loya insurance to start the a claim. I was asked to take my car in the next day so they can take pictures. I did and I was told because of the holiday it will take a little longer to process. I called the adjuster (Daisy **) on May 28th and she told she had no updates for me. It was still in process. She said she will call me with any updates. She never did.. I left many messages for her asking her to call me back. On June 1st I had a missed call but it wasn't from her. It was a co-worker of hers by the name of Oscar. I called him back and left a message. This was on a Saturday.

I called back on Monday and talked to Casy ** - a supervisor. She told me that I has missed my appointment to take my car for the pictures. That was not true. I told her that I was there and Benito had took the pictures. Then she told me that they lost my pictures. I said at what point was I going to be told this. She said that she would have to send someone out to take the pictures again and it was going to take a couple of days. And they did come to my house. He took pictures of the damage to the car my seats. My floor mats, the oil on the dip stick, even the sticker on my window from my last oil change. I told him that I was having trouble starting the car and there was a clicking noise coming from the the tires.

Today is July 31st 2019 I was told that the fuel pump is damaged and my car will not start. A claim was submitted and was denied. They said it is not accident related. Not mind you I did not have problems with my car starting before the accident. I do have full coverage and Now I have to pay 600.00 more out of pocket along with a high deductible of 1500.00. Now let see if the will fix whatever is clicking on the underneath... Can't wait til this nightmare is over. To be continued...

Original review: July 17, 2019

They are worthless and they don't assist consumers. They don't listen to consumer needs. They want to charge me a late fee every month instead of putting my charge date for the day I came which is the 21st around my pay day but no they expect me to pay them a late fee each month. I spoke to a manager and still no help so I will be going to another company. Thanks for nothing Fred Loya. I wish I could give no stars. They don't deserve any.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I am complaining about Fred Loya's claim department, I have an issue with my car due to an accident. They will not correspond with the auto body shop because I chose it and it's my responsibility they say. Also, they will not send another adjuster out because they can't take my word for it. I have been a loyal customer for 6 years, and always have paid on time. They won't give me another rental because I have used my 10 days, when I get another car you will no longer have my business. This is it! I pay full coverage on two cars at 213 a month for horrible service. I will be done after everything is tied up, promise.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I placed a claim against Fred Loya's Insured. The Insured driver who rear ended me was 100% at Fault, however it's been a nightmare to get my vehicle repaired. It's been 2 months since my car was looked at and a check was cut for 3k. Keep in mind the other vehicle was totaled. The Repair shops won't take Fred Loya's because they don't want to pay, I see why. The repairs exceed more than the 3k check. I need help. My car is at the shop, no repairs have not been started. I got a check for 7 day rental that I have not cashed.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I was struck by a Fred Loya insured driver who was cited and admitted fault at the scene. The initial encounter with this insurance company was frustrating and opened the door to many more frustrations as the claim went on. They would not accept 100% fault until they had gotten a statement from their driver and kept claiming they could not get a statement from her. Meanwhile, my insurance company had already completed their investigation in which the other driver was cooperative and admitted fault to my insurance company. There was a police report filed citing the other driver as well as the information my insurance company shared with them to help expedite the process. They still would not move forward until they got a statement from their driver. Their driver went to a local office and completed a written statement that apparently was "lost in the shuffle."

Finally they accepted liability using just the police report and me calling every single day bugging them about progress. I had already went to an auto body shop and had them prepare an estimate but they required me to go to someone they worked with. The auto body shop quoted my damages at $3200. Fred Loya cut me a check for $870!!! I argued with them and they said that I would need to take it to a body shop and their adjuster would need to walk through it with the body shop before they provide the supplemental amount. They only approved a rental car for 3 days and expected me to leave my car at a shop until they could get someone out there to look at it. I refused and said that I will not leave my car until the insurance payout matches the body shop quote.

It is now 2 months later and I am finally taking my car to get repaired. They bounced me back and forth from this person to that person and even when I requested a supervisor, I still was not pleased with how they handled it. I was in a previous accident (again not my fault) with a State Farm customer and State Farm was amazing! I did not feel they were trying to screw me over at any time but with Fred Loya, I had a bad vibe from the start and it has been nothing but hassle! There was no easy part to dealing with them even in a cut and dry situation like mine. This should not have taken 2 months to resolve and had I not fought and stand my ground to get the proper payout, they would have royally screwed me.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I had got in a accident with someone, the company didn't fight for me even when the other drive took fault of the accident. They ended up making the crash my fault and after things get even worse. They sent a tow truck to my home where my car was parked. Fred Loya called me and said the car is going to be picked up and sent to our partner shops 40 miles away and will give us a quote on the repairs needed for my car. They later called me back and said the car will be repaired in about a month and I will be able to go get a rental for the time being. I got ripped off by Enterprise fraudulently signing and approving their extra insurance which was 150$. After which Fred Loya never returned my call about helping me fix that. I had to pay....

Later I get my car and things were okay for a while. They fixed my car and now 1 year later my car repairs from their shop started to fail. The shop fixed it for "free" under warranty and so on. Now I had to get rid of my car now to having a baby and needed something bigger. I found out during my trade-in process of my car that Fred Loya NEVER explained to me that my car during the accident sustained structural frame damage! This in my CarFax report showed up and the DMV reported my car to be SALVAGED! My trade in value dropped more than $10,000 because Fraud Loya decided to fix my car and never mention that the vehicle should have been PAID OFF especially with my GAP insurance due to a salvageable accident. NEVER PURCHASE FROM FRAUD LOYA!

Original review: June 15, 2019

I was hit by someone with Fred Loya insurance and the experience of getting my car repaired has been awful, to say the least. They're rude, incompetent, sexist and there's a reason why VERY few body shops will work with them. They won't release my car because Fred Loya went back on parts they approved and kicked me out of the rental car. I have to pay for 100% of my repairs even though the driver was at fault. I've heard this company is fraudulent and I truly believe it should be investigated. How they deal with claims is beyond bad. Also, they refuse to pay for my medical bills and the parts they approved for my newer car didn't fix it. It was a mess and a lot of back and forth with their entirely incompetent team. I was disrespected many times over the phone as well. I would highly recommend getting a lawyer and know this process will be difficult.

Fred Loya Company Information