2.06/5
Based on 33 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

AAA Homeowners Insurance

AAA sells a wide variety of insurance types, including auto insurance, home insurance and life insurance. AAA doesn't participate in the InsuraMatch program. If you'd like help selecting the best insurance policy for your needs, contact InsuraMatch to get quotes from their partner insurers. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

187 AAA Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

I am writing this review because I want the consumer to do their homework, ask questions and get everything in writing before you purchase Insurance from this well-known company. I purchased renters insurance through AAA Jan 19, 2017, after a friend told me that she had it with them and it would cost less than a hundred $ for a year. I had never needed or been asked to purchase this insurance for a rental before. I called them up and was sold renters insurance over the phone by just providing the address of the complex and my personal info. A few mins later I received an email that I had to use a special code to access to sign my documents. Paid with my debit card and then received a copy of my renter's insurance Declaration.

Fast forward 11 months and I go to file a claim and was told it wasn't covered. Turns out the only thing covered is Fire, theft, burglary, water damage if it's to my personal property and a few other natural disaster events, oh and someone gets hurt while they are at my house. When the salesman sold me the policy, he said that my personal belongings were covered up to $20,000 if they were damaged or stolen. He never mentioned that it was only for very specific causes of damages. How is this even legal to sell things without being upfront about what is really covered.

My apartment was exterminated and the chemicals that were used were not EPA approved and so we lost almost everything we owned and Triple A said, "Sorry it's not covered by your policy." Oh and when you buy your policy, supposedly, they can't email you the contract of what is and what is not covered. It has to be mailed to you. I never received a contract in the mail so I can only go by what they are telling me over the phone. I have no proof of what I was told and can't access the email because the code is only good for a few days then expires and the codes are computer generated so no one knows them. After this event and them not paying for another claim we canceled all of our insurance with them. Something needs to be done to stop this company from taking advantage of so many people.

Original review: June 16, 2018

In April I moved my auto and home insurance with AAA. I was informed that there would be a person to take pictures about 3 weeks ago (early June 2018). I am a disabled person and I informed them that I was not able to clean my house. I did have stuff on my sofa but my house otherwise was clean. I got a notice in the mail that my home and earthquake insurance was going to be canceled in July. I did not get a reason why. I called AAA and the underwriters told my agent that my house was not insurable because of overgrowth in the backyard (I was doing yard work when the pictures were taken, and I fixed it). They said my pool was green, it wasn't, everything is automatic), they stated my house was a fire hazard because it was not clean (hoarder style), like I said that was not the case I had sewing stuff on my couch... This was the first time.

The second time they had someone come and take pictures again, everything was clean, my yard was completed. I called today 06/15/18 to see what was going on. The underwriters apparently told my Franklin that my house was in disrepair and was not insurable but they would not give any other explanation. So ultimately they canceled my policy. I canceled my membership, auto, and well my homeowners was already canceled without warning. NEVER EVER GO WITH AAA. Their underwriters are very rude and really invasive. They buttered me up in April just to cancel me 2 months later. It was obvious they had no business or interest in actually insuring my house. It seems that they just want some quick, no work money. I feel sorry for the customer service and insurance agents because they try hard to get some money by getting policies and I had no issues except them making excuses for the underwriters' behavior.

AAA Homeowners Insurance 187 Reviews and Complaints - Read Before You Buy

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 12, 2018

AAA members like me are treated First Class by the employees. The products offered are top notch so I feel confident that I am with a solid company and thus feel secure knowing how well I am protected.

Original review: June 5, 2018

AAA has both my auto and renters insurance. When I first had them quote about five years ago, the savings was unbelievable. I've only had to file one claim and they took care of everything.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We have had a few claims and the claim department handled them in a timely manner. Our agent gets back to us either the same day or within twenty four hours.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AAA?

Original review: June 2, 2018

They have always been very helpful and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. We have nothing but good things to say about them. Their suppliers have always done a great job.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Several years ago I had a house fire. My agent was exceptional. My home was rebuilt, During the time AAA rented an apartment for me. He worked closely with my contractor and the team worked exceptionally well together. Now I receive a lot of compliments on my home. I have been with this company for over twenty years and they insure everything I own. I would not consider anyone else and as far as I am concerned there is only AAA.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have been with AAA Insurance for over 11yrs. My house was robbed and they gave me some dumb reason excuses why they cannot pay me. It broke my heart, all of a sudden, they don’t pay for robbery. AAA funds every reason not to pay you for your claim and the wait is ridiculous.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was sold a policy on my home. It didn't cover my modular. I bought coverage elsewhere. The agent did nothing to assist. My daughter needed a tow. They refused in inclement weather. The insurance billing dept. is slow to respond.

Original review: May 13, 2018

We have had AAA for more than 34 years. Our house was built in 1984. The family room flooring is grouted porcelain tile over linoleum on a concrete slab, I think. The original homeowner installed the flooring before we bought the house 28 years ago. March, 2018, we called AAA to report a one foot area in our family room floor made a squishy sound when you walked over it and it was growing. AAA sent a 3rd party field rep to look at the area and ordered a leak detection company to inspect for a leak.

First leak detection plumber walked over the squishy area and agreed it sounded like water. Plus he pointed out the tile flooring was raised up and moved when you walked on it. He checked all over the area but found no water seeping between the tiles or wet baseboards. He wanted to check behind our wet bar wall for water leaking. He also checked the water pressure, shuts off the incoming water to the house and put a gauge on. He notes a slight variance in water pressure. He cameras our clean out drain and does not see any leaks. He drills a hole into the raised floor grout and air blows out.

3rd party field rep returns for follow up and said no leak was found by the plumber. No one drills into the squishy tiled area to check if there is water there. Meanwhile, the squishy floor and raised area continues to increase in size. We are thinking the first plumber will come back to check behind the wet bar wall which is the closest water source to the problem area. He never returns. Two weeks later we get a letter from AAA stating we have a slab leak and they don't cover slab leaks. What slab leak are they talking about???

April, 2018, call AAA claims about their letter. We are surprised they report it's a slab leak. I ask them to send plumber again to show us the slab leak. New leak detection plumber comes out. He retests the water pressure and states no change in water pressure was found. He won't drill into the squishy floor to find out why it squishes.

Finally, May, 2018, a letter from AAA arrives stating we have a slab leak (with zero physically proof) and they don't fix slab leaks. AAA claims the recent rains caused the problem of water seeping into the slab. Plus the house was still settling. Also the problem area is in a high traffic area which caused the tiles to loosen and raise up. We are extremely disappointed with AAA. The tile floor is in the kitchen, family room, laundry room, all areas of high traffic. AAA NEVER physically proved it is a slab leak. They only proved they will not determine why the floor is squishy and raised. AAA left us to fend for ourselves. What's the point of having homeowners insurance with them? Are there better ones out there?

Original review: May 10, 2018

HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DROPPED - Dropped us after 17 years and only 2 claims and none for fire but now dropping due to "MAP UPDATE". Used to be good, now just greedy. Over 600 complaints with the CA State Department of Insurance in 2016 alone. Highest of the 25+ companies I researched on their insurance comparison guide.

Original review: April 18, 2018

We recently bought a house. Since we got 2 cars and a condo insured with AAA, we naturally called my agent to add this house. First of all the agent was on vacation, had his assistant signed me up a home insurance with $7500 deductible (that he later said he would never recommend this policy). His assistant never explain the policy, no communication about deductible and coverage whatsoever. We trusted them and needed the policy to close escrow. Now 6 months later, the house had a water pipe sudden burst at the crawl space. We had to call the emergency service. The adjuster Adrianna ** never bothered to come check out what's going on, she just told us we couldn't get coverage because we have $7500 deductible and the house was not damaged (plumbing repair is not covered).

We spent about $4300 on the emergency service and nearly $10K to the repair guys, what facts on Earth she made that judgement that we couldn't get any coverage? The repair company had video and photos (before and after) and detailed breakdowns, she never even looked at... what is the insurance for? ONLY premium payments, everybody is happy until you need help on a claim. NO MORE AAA! If I can rate the 0 star, I would.

Original review: April 12, 2018

All AAA WAS INTERESTED IN WAS CLOSING MY CLAIM. No structural inspection, no electrical inspections & no household damage evaluation was performed. No assistant for evaluating damage occurred on items in the fire areas as well as those surrounding. When asked about furniture (possible carcinogens) in the area that include a sleeper sofa was told likely it was cleaned.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Been with AAA Homeowners Insurance since 2007. Recently had 2 claims and they decided to cancel my coverage. What a JOKE! Isn't that why we all have insurance? I didn't know we had to pay for a policy but couldn't claim on it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

My toilet hose on my toilet busted Fri. 2 am 2/10/18. I went to my agent office 9:30a after they opened. She wasn't present. I went to purchase a wet vacuum thinking I'll suck up most the water til Mon. They open due to I wasn't able to find anywhere online a 1800 number to call online. I did get a card but still thought it all opens in a weekday. I was assigned a agent out of St. Louis. A Rachel ** who then talked to a contractor whom card from C-1 Inc that was at my house. I called them Saturday after I left triple A. They said they could come today Mon.

I was recommended him. He told her all my damages and his services. He could do it today. She told him not to touch anything they go thru only and recommended SERVPRO. Said a adjuster was 3 hours away in which I asked the man when I called it in, "Will I have one local?" He said yes. That was a lie. He is 3 hours away. She said, "And don't touch nothing till he gets here." My contractor got mad and left. So did she say I can't get who I wanted? She talked to him, listened to all he can do, called back, told him do not touch anything. Didn't want anything tampered with till the adjuster gets there then call another business.

She then sent SERVPRO guy out not to do a estimate but to call her back as proof. He said that it was as I said then he normally charge 250 to come out that she said she will pay him just to come see. No adjuster heard from yet??? In the freaking meanwhile my brand new carpet and bedroom sets etc. clothes and shoes got wet. Still sitting on wet padding under wet carpet. Wall siding swelling, hardwood have water lifts and carpet buckling. Why in the did I change home insurance. They trust I pay on time but this service ran out of town on someone else judgment. I GUESS SHE THOUGHT I WAS LYING. WOW.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Cancelled my insurance after 1 month - I paid for Homeowner's insurance in advance to cover one year. After a month they decided that my home was too old for their coverage. I never heard of anything so ludicrous in my life.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I have had AAA coverage for over 15 years for home and auto insurance. I've had one auto claim which was paid promptly. No other problems. Last August 30 I purchased another home in a different city that I was moving to and contacted AAA for insurance on that house. They wrote a policy and sent it to me, deducting premiums from my bank account. On October 23 they sent me a letter stating, with no reason or explanation, that coverage on the newer house was being cancelled effective Nov. 24. I called the agent who had issued the policy on my newer house and got stonewalled. No reasons at all, only "I don't know." I was told they would require an on-site examination with photos to re-examine the property as "qualified."

The agent set up a date for "agents" to come to my house and examine the property. I stayed home that day, but no one showed up. However, someone claiming to be with AAA arrived at my first house for "examination and photos." That house is for sale and the realtor let her in. It is now Nov. 13 and after repeated calls to numerous AAA personnel, leaving voicemails and getting no responses, I called their national "emergency" number. That agent was polite and said he would set up an examination date as soon as possible before the cancellation date, but still offered no explanation. This is the worst case of customer disrespect and abuse by a supposedly legitimate company I have ever heard of. Must be time to change, they don't seem to want my business.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

What an BAD experience I have in regards to my Homeowners policy. I submitted a claim on Sunday 11-12-17 @ 12:00 noon. Customer relations advised me that I will get a call from an agent by Monday morning in regards to my situation. Well that never happened. I had to call Monday 13th of November 2017. I had to call again to get a hold of a person. Finally I spoke to the most ** person ever, (KENDRA **), who I don't even know how she has a job. I was explaining to her the situation to what had happened Sunday about my washing machine did not stop and water was running out. By the time I realized what had happened the water was all over in (two) rooms that completely saturated my carpets. She only cared about the fact that my deductible is $1000 and that I will be getting a call from an inside adjuster.

I asked Ms. ** who and when as this situation was urgent, and she was doing nothing but YELLING at me as if I had no right to speaking to her anymore and that It's my problem not hers... or AAA. I then received a call from another Rude person (Donna **). As I tried to explain my situation to her and what had happened, when she didn't allow me to finish my conversation before she interrupted me and explained that she will ALLOW me to finish my conversation, so she can proceed to the next customer (she had also said that she doesn't work Sundays and that they call customers accordingly and that she can't control at what time she can call anyone back). Again being Rude. Donna proceeded to explain that I will get a call from an Emergency Service Team within 1-2 hours. Mind you I spoke to Donna about 10:30 am so I can get this ball rolling.

I did not get a call from anyone and now it's 2:30 pm Monday 13th in the afternoon, over 24 hours since the water damage. I called back got Donna voicemail which stated she will call back in 24 hours. OMG, I got really mad and called her supervisor- Mr. Al **. Got his voice mail. Left him my number, case number and asked for a return call. Well Never received a call either from him. I did what thought was best for me. I called my own Emergency Service for water damage, and scheduled my own appt for Tuesday 8 am. I then got a call from a company that apparently was from the Insurance company's Emergency Service at 4:30 pm Monday 13th, 2017. I asked the gentlemen what did it take him 24 hours to call me. He stated that he just got the information from AAA about 3:30 pm and was given the wrong number, and he had to call them back to get my correct number... (WHAT A JOKE).

I told him that I already hired someone to come to my house tomorrow morning and his services are not needed. So I had to do it myself when this company gets my MONEY monthly. I then got another call from the Outside adjuster to come to my house. He will be coming tomorrow at 10:30 am to see the damage.

I am looking for the address of the Headquarters of AAA, for this branch that these people work at as I need to let management know what is going on, which I'm sure is not the first time that this has happened with this group of people. DO NOT HIRE AAA (KEYSTONE) AS YOUR HOME OR AUTO CARRIER.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

AAA is one of the best for cost. Where I live home insurance is getting hard to come by due to fire danger. I have never filed a claim with AAA and that is probably why they do not bother me. They also allow me a very high deductible which helps hold the premiums down.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

We filed a claim on Sept. 4th for a busted water heater that damaged all but 2 rooms of our house. It is now Nov. 2nd and we are still living in our bedroom. Our floors, walls, cabinets, personal items, etc. were damaged. We still have no work done because AAA has it "in review" as they take 15-25 days to ever answer any questions, emails. We even called our adjustor's supervisor to take it to the next level and they have not responded via email or phone call. They simply do not care. They sent an "inspector" - not an adjustor - to our home 2 days after reporting the water damage. She literally was walking next to the remediation company so there is no way she saw all of the damage as the remediation company even came back 4 days after she was there to continue the tearing up of the water damaged walls and cabinets.

We finally got a call of a settlement of $6,000 on Sept. 29th (25 days to get that to us!) and it was about a third of what 3 contractors told us was needed. We told her that on the phone and she said to submit the bids. We got the $6000 check on Oct. 4th. Submitted a contractor bid on Oct. 18th (it took him that long to fit us in) and now it's in "review" and they will not email or call us to let us know what is happening. It's now Nov. 2nd and we are hearing crickets. Worst customer service ever. And since they are in Oklahoma, they send out an inspector so there is no one local to even talk to when you need help. The adjustor is on a different time zone so that is also a factor in trying to call in between working hours. I cannot believe they won't return emails or phone calls. I hate to get a lawyer because of the expense but we don't have a choice, it seems. RUN, RUN as fast you can away from AAA Homeowners Insurance.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Horrible experience buying a home insurance policy with AAA south at Fort Myers! The insurance issues have been going on for 2 months now and not yet settled. The insurance company sent an email to the sales agent Stephanie ** asking for repairs and inspection, which she didn't tell me in time! I tried to reach her so many times before Hurricane Irma came to find out if the policy had been set up correctly, but she wouldn't return my call or send an email response. Later the company sent me a bill asking for more premium and they were going to cancel the policy because the paperwork was not filed properly. I had to find out all this via AAA's 1-800 number because this sales agent Stephanie ** wouldn't do her job! I reported this to her boss John **, but he kept supporting her! I would stay away from the Fort Myers branch of AAA for home insurance!!

Resolution response: Oct. 16, 2017

I would not update the star rating because we are not satisfied with their service. But after calling to cancel the claim they said they wrote us a check. It won't be necessary because we did not spend more than the deductible amount. So we asked them to cancel the claim. 6 weeks of knowing nothing or any update from their end isn't exactly what one expects when premiums have been paid for more than a decade. The third call stated the original claim handler has been moved to another department. So we really don't know what to believe. I am sure we would have heard nothing had I not followed up with them the third time.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We had a water leak issue in the basement in a row home. The first adjuster was sent out to check the source of the leak. He could find nothing, so said that he would suggest Leak Detection Services to come out and check the source. The water was most probably coming from the neighbor's side and they were not co-operating when the adjuster wanted to check their basement too. After 5 days of getting no response, I called the claims person who is supposedly handling my claim and did not hear anything from him. There was no response to my voice message and a day after this another adjuster called saying the first adjuster lost all the information and was sent to Florida for work.

The second adjuster came along and from the beginning suggested that we go to court and get a judge to write an order stating the non-cooperation of the neighbor is making it hard to get to the source of the problem. So we immediately knew he was not on our side. He said the Leak Detection people couldn't do anything unless the neighbor cooperated. He said he would submit a report within 5 days. Two weeks went by and there was no call or feedback from them. Once again I called and left a message because apparently Jonathan **, the claims person is never available to take calls. So I sent him an email to respond with a feedback. He called later in the day to say there was a system error and the second adjuster could not submit the report and I should hear from CSAA in the next two days. It has been 6 weeks since the claim was opened and nothing has been done.

Now we know that the excuse of the first adjuster's loss of information and photos were all a hoax. They did not want to spend money to send Leak Detection Services. First reason was loss of information and the second reason was system error. We pay premiums for years, decades and this is how they deal with customers. I will never recommend CSAA to anybody again.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

They refuse to give us an reasonable estimate of damage on a wind damage claim after 8 months. They can't even get the date of the accident right and use that to claim there wasn't much wind that day.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I had insurance with them for 3 years. I have my regular home and a rental, they uninsured my rental without telling me. In fact, it took a year till I found out that my rental home was not insured. Even though I specifically asked to have both houses insured and they said that both were insured. The lady who I talked to even lied to me and said that I had canceled the insurance for the rental. I asked her to show me proof of when I cancelled, since we have the documents and recordings, she immediately got nervous and told me that they could fix it, no fee right away. My rental was without insurance for a year, luckily, nothing happened but it could have been worse. Their customer service was horrid. I went in person to talk to the manager and they never apologized. They just simply told me to cancel because it would be better. They didn't even try. Not a single apology. Bad customer service, bad insurance.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Lets me say this, I always had Home Insurance/Renters Insurance for over 10 years. I thought AAA was the TOP Insurance Agencies out there, so I decided to get AAA in March 2017. Then the worst hit Me, so I needed to filed a claim. My 1st claim ever!!! AAA gave Me the worst & I mean the WORST customer service. I got yelled and cursed out by one of their claim adjustor. I sent all my proof, pictures & I even got a police report. AAA Insurance Department gave me the runaround, then denied my claim when I did everything correct. Dealing with AAA Renter's/Home Insurance Department gave me a bad experience and I will NEVER recommend ANYONE to get their Home Insurance/Renter's Insurance... That area from ME, get two thumbs down.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We have had AAA Homeowners Insurance for 20+ years and had never filed a claim until January of 2017. During a remodel we rented a "POD" and placed household items in the pod for safekeeping. The POD was broken into and a lot of our items were stolen. We filed police report and a claim with AAA for reimbursement. The claim was processed in a timely manner so that part went well.

However, a month or so ago our insurance was due to renew. Our policy cost went up and when I asked why I was told that this was automatic when a claim is filed and that the cost of our policy would be increased for two years, standard procedure. We feel this is not exactly playing fair. I pay policy premiums for 20 plus years but file one claim and it's an automatic $$ raise in policy premiums? Not happy with that at all. Oh and NEVER rent a pod. After the break in we kept a watchful eye on it and attempted break ins were repeated. At least 3 more padlocks were broken before we got rid of it. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We've had major storm damage to our home and were treated absolutely horrible. We've been with them for over 30 years and have never had a claim. They have denied most of the storm and wind damage to our home which they have been insuring since it was brand new (over 20 years now). "You people are criminal." Shame on you AAA, you are a disgrace to the American people.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

This is my worst nightmare with AAA adjuster. My house was flooded due to water pipes busted on 6/24/2017. I filed a claim with AAA. 2 months go by, with countless number of emails, receipts, pictures, plus reports to her supervisor, John. LaPorche still doesn't give a **. She's a liar. She can't keep up with her words or promises to clients despite her boss, John, instructed her what to do. Both of us, my husband and I, for food expenses per month (31days) is <$400 and we are living in a Bay Area. What is the point to submit adjuster LaPorche all the receipts but she doesn't care? All we are asking is our food reimbursement $$$, not credits or anything else. I need help. Where or what else should I do to protect my rights? PLEASE Advise!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I recently damaged my tractor while using it on my property. I submitted a claim and it was denied. They told me my claim was denied because it did not meet the NAMED PERILS conditions of my coverage. There are 17 very specific conditions under which they will approve a claim and the damage to my tractor does not fall into one of them. This information was not given to me at the time of purchasing insurance and never mentioned until after they denied it. Out of curiosity I checked with another insurance company and with the exact same language in their contracts they would pay such a claim.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

In May 2017, the water hose to the ice maker detached leaking water all over the kitchen floor. As a result, there was damage to the Bamboo floor in the adjacent dining room, the kitchen cabinets, drop ceiling in the downstairs family room, etc. We have a higher end condominium, which was remodeled five years ago. From the get go CSAA gave us the runaround. First, they accused us of claiming none existent damage. When the noticeable nature of the damages made their argument a moot point they wanted to fix the Bamboo flooring with a 30 square foot "patch" in the middle of the dining room and buffing the rest of the floor to blend in. Our contractor explained to CSAA that Bamboo is an extremely hard wood, which cannot be sanded. The floor also has a baked on factory finish.

That is when the CSAA reviewer recommended the contractor engage ITEL to locate the same floor somewhere in the US and use it to affect the repairs. Unfortunately, ours is a glued down, tongue and groove, flooring system. It is impossible to simply remove and replace a section of floor in the middle of a room. In addition the floor is continuous no breaks no thresholds. Next, the reviewer recommended my contractor rework the floor planks by removing the tongue and groove. Seriously? A person with even the slightest knowledge (forget common sense) would never propose such a ridiculous option. The floor distributor issued an opinion saying the alteration CSAA recommends alters the product from its original design defeating the purpose of the tongue and groove system. It also voids the flooring warranty.

A short while ago I spoke with the adjuster (withholding her name out of respect for our profession). The adjuster confirmed she has received everything she needs from the contractor, the distributor and me. Now the next step is to go back to the mystery reviewer to be sure he agrees with the contractor and the distributor. In addition, the adjuster will not even provide me with a definitive time line for resolution of the claim.

Obviously, CSAA does not plan to honor the promise they made to us. Clearly, they would not care less about our property or us. They will continue with the borderline unfair claims practices. But Newsflash! CSAA I will NOT go away. And for every minute of irritation and frustration you cause me, I will cause you bad publicity, loss of goodwill and future revenues tenfold.

AAA expert review by Matthew Brodsky

AAA is a large, nationwide insurance company that offers various types of insurance. While AAA is best known for its auto insurance policies, it also offers homeowners insurance policies to interested parties.

• Company accessibility: AAA is nationwide and a convenient option for people who live across America. Thus, no matter where a person lives, he or she will have access to a AAA office and representatives who can serve him or her quickly.

• Advanced technology for consumers: This homeowners insurance company has an extremely extensive online presence, making it easy to interact and do business with the company no matter where the homeowner is located. With AAA, customers can get quotes, communicate with customer service representatives, ask questions and more.

• One-stop shop: AAA can be a convenient place for homeowners to get all of their insurance policies, including auto insurance and pet insurance.

• Insurance: AAA is a known for being a car insurer, and their reputation as a homeowners insurance company is much newer.

• Customer service: AAA homeowners insurance is a large, corporate company with many employees, increasing the risk of inconsistent customer service.

• Best for: Traditional homeowners, condo owners