1.40/5
Based on 189 reviews that contain star ratings

AAA Homeowners Insurance

AAA sells a wide variety of insurance types, including auto insurance, home insurance and life insurance. AAA doesn't participate in the InsuraMatch program. If you'd like help selecting the best insurance policy for your needs, contact InsuraMatch to get quotes from their partner insurers. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

198 AAA Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I transferred to AAA Home and Auto after another 'routine' premium increase with my prior agent. After 2 months, I get a letter in the mail stating AAA was canceling my homeowners (in less than 1 month from receipt of the letter) d/t evidence of woodstove in exterior inspection. I never received a phone call or prior indication that they were going to cancel or needed clarification on whether or not I had a woodstove. I don't have a woodstove but I shopped around and found another agent.

When AAA issued my refund, since the mortgage company pays out for one year in advance, my refund was $55 short d/t an added expense for short-term policies. It doesn't seem to matter to them that they canceled me and it was not my choice to be short term. When I contacted AAA, I was also informed that my auto insurance is going to increase because it is no longer bundled and if I cancel auto there will be another early termination fee for that as well. I strongly encourage people to find their insurance elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I've been with AAA for decades. Had a storm claim and thought I had replacement coverage but found out replacement doesn't mean replacement. Windstorm roof damage 6500.00 damages, they paid less than a 1/3 and said if I paid balance, afterwards when job complete they would evaluate the job and decide if they would pay balance. Problem is I don't have funds to pay balance to get job paid for, (that's why I pay insurance in the event I can't make unexpected repairs). They suck. Roof still not repaired and time expired to make follow up claim. I also found same coverage for a 1/3 of what they were getting. Can't believe they had to treat me the way they did. STAY AWAY FROM AAA!!!

Get expert buying tips about Homeowners Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We have had ALL of our insurance through AAA for over 15 years. We have had to do a couple of car insurance claims in that time and they were wonderful. THEN we had a huge storm that damaged our home and had to open a Homeowners claim. The storm happened June 2017 and we STILL haven’t had all the damage repaired (a year and a half later). AAA refuses to pay the necessary amount to properly fix the damage.

Our roof, windows and siding were all damaged during the storm. They were fine with replacing the roof and that was done a few months later. The rest, however, has been a nightmare. For some reason, they don’t seem to believe how much it’s going to cost to replace the windows (as if we can control that). We even took it upon ourselves to get SEVERAL quotes from various window manufacturers. We are the original owners/builders of this home so we even showed the ORIGINAL order form of the ORIGINAL windows to show what brand and type they are. What more do they need?!

We just want our home returned back to the way it was... nothing extra. At this point, our contractor is at his wit's end, our house is being infested by hornets that have made a home behind the damaged siding and windows so we couldn’t enjoy our yard all summer and now it is October... that means snow is on its way (we live in Wisconsin) so any home repairs are, once again, going to have to wait until Spring.

On top of that... AAA has not responded to our contractor AFTER he talked to a manager that was “going to take care of it right away.” This was a month ago. I am not a confrontational person, but this situation has pushed me to the brink. We are honest people and we have been loyal to this company for years. I’m beyond disappointed with the way we have been treated. I didn’t ask to be hit by a hail storm, but it happened. I thought AAA would be right there for us. Instead, I feel like we have to fight tooth and nail every step of the way.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

DO NOT HIRE, this guy took 2 days to install an air conditioner at my house, where it only took 4 hours for a professional. He was not able to get the unit in the attic or the outside unit on the concrete block and required my help to do it. In doing so, he set the AC down in my house and scratched the wood floors and damaged a picture.

While I was helping him get it into the attic, he was complaining that he was "in the wrong business." He asked me several times which unit he was installing, the upstairs or downstairs. 1 day later the unit has begun to leak in my attic OUTSIDE the drain pan. There was over 7 gallons of water in the drain pan as well. When I turned the unit off water poured out of the side of the unit at least a pint or two. The whole thing was a circus. He arrived late, with 1/2 the AC unit and had to drive an hour back to get the other. At 8 pm he told me that he "had to be honest, that he was beat." I explained that I had another crew coming in the morning, lucky me I had two units go out at the same time... and he needed to complete the work that evening, which he couldn't because he forgot, or ran out of oxygen to light his torch.

BEWARE, this is not a professional, and I doubt at this point that he is certified. Ridiculous and a waste of my time. In total he spent 11:30-10 pm (with one other guy and some of my help, and Friday and 9:30-4 pm on. So ~25 hrs in what Barton AC did in 4!!! Swearing, pleading his case, excuses and using my tools. Unbelievable. Hire someone else.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Had my auto/homeowners insurance at "like a good neighbor", which was great. I had an at fault accident and consequently my rates went up, leading me to check around. AAA in Glendora Ca seemed fitting especially being a member of 30 years. So I/we had a meeting where my emphasis was to be clear and disclose everything accurately. I made it clear I wanted the correct information about me to be considered. The agent didn't seem to get it. He kept throwing in discounts which I don't want or should have. I'm not married, I don't smoke, I'm not retired. Whatever. Everything would get more reasonable if I get auto and homeowners insurance so I did. So now nearly two months in I get a letter terminating my homeowners policy. They say I'm in a brush fire is area, near a slope or hillside, and that a burglar alarm had inadvertently been applied. So guess what happens to my auto insurance rates.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AAA?

Resolution response: Oct. 3, 2018

I wrote a letter to my agent at AAA and he worked to escalate the issue with my claim being denied. An adjuster was sent out to record everything and my claim was approved. While the entire situation has been stressful, I am glad I was able to work everything out with AAA and that they were willing to work with me in the end.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I live in a condo. One of my neighbors, who I share a wall with, passed away. He wasn't found for a few weeks so he was severely decomposed when they did. Due to this, and no notification to me, I ended up with maggots/larvae/pupaes/flies in my condo. So bad that the larvae were rising out of the carpet. AAA refused to look at the claim as a biohazard, as should have been done, but as an infestation to avoid paying anything on my claim. Even the companies that clean up these scenes, all the time, said that because of where the bugs came from, it was a biohazard and anywhere the flies or pupae are/land, can cause me, my family, or pets to get sick.

Doesn't matter though, AAA won't even have someone come out and inspect, they just denied the claim based on the incorrect information that was put down when I called in. How do you fully deny something when you didn't even send an inspector out? Not even a partial approval, just outright denied. I now have to spend thousands of dollars to replace carpeting (as they were under the carpet too) and clean everything to make sure I'm not living with diseased bugs. I know my other insurance is going to go up, but I'll be taking my homeowner insurance elsewhere. The lack of investigation or care on anyone's part at AAA isn't worth the couple of dollars discount. Will not be recommending AAA to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

After a tornado we were told NOT to repair ANYTHING until they told us. We would have been without any power and a HOLE in our roof since MID May --- check for their "settlement came" MID June a fraction of real costs of repairs (pennies on the dollars). Months later if we had not repaired it would not be done... horrid arrogant customer service. One adjuster refused to show ID or take roof shingle for report --- RUN from this company.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I am contacting you today because I am very upset with how this situation has been handled and how it has impacted my family. It has put a strain on 86 year old senior citizen's quality of life and her caretaker's life. AAA has made this situation physically, mentally, and emotionally straining. This “small leak” isolated to two rooms has become a homeowner's nightmare to manage due to AAA’s lack of ability to manage their work. As stated in the plumbers report, there is absolutely no evidence of where the leak came from, but it is being falsely stated and believed that it came from a crack that was dye tested and said not leaking. I had to take it upon myself to push to get the inspector about replacing the shower. It is a good thing that I did push because the inspector agreed it absolutely needed to be replaced.

The ** Family is physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted with the strain the lack of communication that has been going on since day one has caused. We started this claim on June 18th and we are almost at the three month mark and still are not close to being done. As a client of AAA, this situation has risen out of control and I will be seeking legal representation if this matter is not solved swiftly and if we are not provided a timeline for events to finish the work that needs to be completed. I will also be demanding that all costs be absorbed by AAA for negligence and for the inconvenience of getting us back into our family home. This weekend after seeing the pain and suffering that our family has sustained after being placed out of our home for a few months has pushed me to advise AAA that enough is enough.

I have even tried to speed up the process by asking BMS to not replace the carpet/flooring in hopes of getting us back into the home faster I should not have to do this. I am doing this to get my family back to a quality of life in the comfort of their own home. In the last email chain, I gave the go ahead on August 3rd, to which it was obvious that no one had a clue of what has been going on or how long we have been out of our home. The worst part, is that the contractor doesn’t even realize that there is a time frame in which the work needs to be completed. AAA should be dictating this to the companies they are working with. This was the reason I chose to use your vendor so issues would be minimized. I have forwarded Jamie ** my out of pocket I took in the beginning as requested for reimbursed.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Renters Insurance Claim - Terrible! I would never purchase a policy with AAA. My neighbors had it. I did not but their apartment flooded into my apartment for a few hours. When I returned home my apartment and belongings were so bad. I sent minimal requests for damage even though I lost more (for instance I had to pay to relocate with my 5 kids and I didn't even add those in my damage costs). Well my adjuster has been giving me the runaround for 5 months now and has just informed me that she has 3 years to settle my claim.

Well it took me 25 hours to send her all my receipts. I’m not understanding why I should have to wait so long to be reimbursed. That’s ridiculous! And then she told me to stop contacting her supervisor only contact her because she will get to it. She’s behind, AAA needs to hire people that have the time to actually DO THEIR JOB! I don’t care what you don’t have time for. You’re still getting paid. Very poor customer service if you ask me.

Original review: July 25, 2018

My agent was Chris ** in the Thornwood AAA office for decades, in the beginning he was very responsive and very accurate with all aspects of our transactions. He even responded and conducted a lot of our business via email. Things were great up until about 4 years ago for some reason. I had always recommended AAA to my friends and family until then. About 4 years ago things changed drastically not only with Chris but also with the offices and its personnel. His responses became less consistent by email up to days, then weeks then so long that I ended up having to call to reach him at all. Then even calling I was unable to reach him and left voicemails to him and his assistant.

This went on for about 4 years and only got worse. The last straw was when I NEEDED to make sure my homeowners coverage was still current and was not able to reach him or anyone who would help me at ALL. I called the office that he had been in Thornwood but they said he had moved I believe to the Capital office. I complained about the lack of responsiveness to the manager at the time who was there, but she was not interesting in dealing with the issues and said that I need to talk to him directly to clear things up, not even a sorry to hear about your experience. So I called that office but he wasn't there AGAIN. I was transferred to someone who they said was his assistant (not sure if it was just for that day) a female at the time but she also was not interested at all in my obvious description of 'very poor service' and in fact responded quite shockingly "So what do you want me to do about this?". Are you kidding me?

If a customer complains that they can't get anyone to return their call or get status on their policies, wouldn't you think a more professional and compassionate response would be, "I am so very sorry to heard about your troubles, let me see if we can't straighten this out for you now. Let me ask you some questions. I might not be able to straighten things out for you, but we will get the ball rolling", or something like that. I tried a few more minutes with her but I could tell she was not interested in assisting me, so I asked for the manager but got a supervisor instead.

A female who after I calmly explained about my original issue with Chris and the new problems with his assistants lack of interest in providing friendly customer service I got a similar response from her initially. She was not interested in helping me with my policies and she did not acknowledge that there was a issue with the staff at all at first. She referred me to the 800 number if I needed to clear things up right away, that was it! I asked her "are you at all concerned about the customer service issues I just mentioned?". She halfheartedly acknowledged by saying "yes, and what would you like me to do?" OMG seriously, this now seemed like a systemic issue with minimal or no customer service training.

I asked if I could speak to the manager, she said he would be in tomorrow BUT then she started apologizing and became more open to listening to my issues, but I was done at that point. I asked if she could have the manager of this office give me a call. She said very politely 'yes, absolutely I will let him know and have him call you as soon as he comes in'. Can you guess what happens next... Yes of course, no one called. I call the 800 number that day and cancelled all 5 of my policies that day! (2 cars, 1 rental, 1 home, 1 earthquake). I was really shocked I have been with AAA for over 30 years and they used to have the very best people and service. Not sure what has happened in that last 4 years but they ** suck now.

Original review: July 21, 2018

AAA goes up every year so much and it is ridiculous. Service is great but cost out of control. You can go to the locations which are close to home and all the people that work there are extremely helpful and friendly.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I am writing this review because I want the consumer to do their homework, ask questions and get everything in writing before you purchase Insurance from this well-known company. I purchased renters insurance through AAA Jan 19, 2017, after a friend told me that she had it with them and it would cost less than a hundred $ for a year. I had never needed or been asked to purchase this insurance for a rental before. I called them up and was sold renters insurance over the phone by just providing the address of the complex and my personal info. A few mins later I received an email that I had to use a special code to access to sign my documents. Paid with my debit card and then received a copy of my renter's insurance Declaration.

Fast forward 11 months and I go to file a claim and was told it wasn't covered. Turns out the only thing covered is Fire, theft, burglary, water damage if it's to my personal property and a few other natural disaster events, oh and someone gets hurt while they are at my house. When the salesman sold me the policy, he said that my personal belongings were covered up to $20,000 if they were damaged or stolen. He never mentioned that it was only for very specific causes of damages. How is this even legal to sell things without being upfront about what is really covered.

My apartment was exterminated and the chemicals that were used were not EPA approved and so we lost almost everything we owned and Triple A said, "Sorry it's not covered by your policy." Oh and when you buy your policy, supposedly, they can't email you the contract of what is and what is not covered. It has to be mailed to you. I never received a contract in the mail so I can only go by what they are telling me over the phone. I have no proof of what I was told and can't access the email because the code is only good for a few days then expires and the codes are computer generated so no one knows them. After this event and them not paying for another claim we canceled all of our insurance with them. Something needs to be done to stop this company from taking advantage of so many people.

Original review: June 16, 2018

In April I moved my auto and home insurance with AAA. I was informed that there would be a person to take pictures about 3 weeks ago (early June 2018). I am a disabled person and I informed them that I was not able to clean my house. I did have stuff on my sofa but my house otherwise was clean. I got a notice in the mail that my home and earthquake insurance was going to be canceled in July. I did not get a reason why. I called AAA and the underwriters told my agent that my house was not insurable because of overgrowth in the backyard (I was doing yard work when the pictures were taken, and I fixed it). They said my pool was green, it wasn't, everything is automatic), they stated my house was a fire hazard because it was not clean (hoarder style), like I said that was not the case I had sewing stuff on my couch... This was the first time.

The second time they had someone come and take pictures again, everything was clean, my yard was completed. I called today 06/15/18 to see what was going on. The underwriters apparently told my Franklin that my house was in disrepair and was not insurable but they would not give any other explanation. So ultimately they canceled my policy. I canceled my membership, auto, and well my homeowners was already canceled without warning. NEVER EVER GO WITH AAA. Their underwriters are very rude and really invasive. They buttered me up in April just to cancel me 2 months later. It was obvious they had no business or interest in actually insuring my house. It seems that they just want some quick, no work money. I feel sorry for the customer service and insurance agents because they try hard to get some money by getting policies and I had no issues except them making excuses for the underwriters' behavior.

Original review: June 12, 2018

AAA members like me are treated First Class by the employees. The products offered are top notch so I feel confident that I am with a solid company and thus feel secure knowing how well I am protected.

Original review: June 5, 2018

AAA has both my auto and renters insurance. When I first had them quote about five years ago, the savings was unbelievable. I've only had to file one claim and they took care of everything.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We have had a few claims and the claim department handled them in a timely manner. Our agent gets back to us either the same day or within twenty four hours.

Original review: June 2, 2018

They have always been very helpful and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. We have nothing but good things to say about them. Their suppliers have always done a great job.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Several years ago I had a house fire. My agent was exceptional. My home was rebuilt, During the time AAA rented an apartment for me. He worked closely with my contractor and the team worked exceptionally well together. Now I receive a lot of compliments on my home. I have been with this company for over twenty years and they insure everything I own. I would not consider anyone else and as far as I am concerned there is only AAA.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have been with AAA Insurance for over 11yrs. My house was robbed and they gave me some dumb reason excuses why they cannot pay me. It broke my heart, all of a sudden, they don’t pay for robbery. AAA funds every reason not to pay you for your claim and the wait is ridiculous.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was sold a policy on my home. It didn't cover my modular. I bought coverage elsewhere. The agent did nothing to assist. My daughter needed a tow. They refused in inclement weather. The insurance billing dept. is slow to respond.

Original review: May 13, 2018

We have had AAA for more than 34 years. Our house was built in 1984. The family room flooring is grouted porcelain tile over linoleum on a concrete slab, I think. The original homeowner installed the flooring before we bought the house 28 years ago. March, 2018, we called AAA to report a one foot area in our family room floor made a squishy sound when you walked over it and it was growing. AAA sent a 3rd party field rep to look at the area and ordered a leak detection company to inspect for a leak.

First leak detection plumber walked over the squishy area and agreed it sounded like water. Plus he pointed out the tile flooring was raised up and moved when you walked on it. He checked all over the area but found no water seeping between the tiles or wet baseboards. He wanted to check behind our wet bar wall for water leaking. He also checked the water pressure, shuts off the incoming water to the house and put a gauge on. He notes a slight variance in water pressure. He cameras our clean out drain and does not see any leaks. He drills a hole into the raised floor grout and air blows out.

3rd party field rep returns for follow up and said no leak was found by the plumber. No one drills into the squishy tiled area to check if there is water there. Meanwhile, the squishy floor and raised area continues to increase in size. We are thinking the first plumber will come back to check behind the wet bar wall which is the closest water source to the problem area. He never returns. Two weeks later we get a letter from AAA stating we have a slab leak and they don't cover slab leaks. What slab leak are they talking about???

April, 2018, call AAA claims about their letter. We are surprised they report it's a slab leak. I ask them to send plumber again to show us the slab leak. New leak detection plumber comes out. He retests the water pressure and states no change in water pressure was found. He won't drill into the squishy floor to find out why it squishes.

Finally, May, 2018, a letter from AAA arrives stating we have a slab leak (with zero physically proof) and they don't fix slab leaks. AAA claims the recent rains caused the problem of water seeping into the slab. Plus the house was still settling. Also the problem area is in a high traffic area which caused the tiles to loosen and raise up. We are extremely disappointed with AAA. The tile floor is in the kitchen, family room, laundry room, all areas of high traffic. AAA NEVER physically proved it is a slab leak. They only proved they will not determine why the floor is squishy and raised. AAA left us to fend for ourselves. What's the point of having homeowners insurance with them? Are there better ones out there?

Original review: May 10, 2018

HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DROPPED - Dropped us after 17 years and only 2 claims and none for fire but now dropping due to "MAP UPDATE". Used to be good, now just greedy. Over 600 complaints with the CA State Department of Insurance in 2016 alone. Highest of the 25+ companies I researched on their insurance comparison guide.

Original review: April 18, 2018

We recently bought a house. Since we got 2 cars and a condo insured with AAA, we naturally called my agent to add this house. First of all the agent was on vacation, had his assistant signed me up a home insurance with $7500 deductible (that he later said he would never recommend this policy). His assistant never explain the policy, no communication about deductible and coverage whatsoever. We trusted them and needed the policy to close escrow. Now 6 months later, the house had a water pipe sudden burst at the crawl space. We had to call the emergency service. The adjuster Adrianna ** never bothered to come check out what's going on, she just told us we couldn't get coverage because we have $7500 deductible and the house was not damaged (plumbing repair is not covered).

We spent about $4300 on the emergency service and nearly $10K to the repair guys, what facts on Earth she made that judgement that we couldn't get any coverage? The repair company had video and photos (before and after) and detailed breakdowns, she never even looked at... what is the insurance for? ONLY premium payments, everybody is happy until you need help on a claim. NO MORE AAA! If I can rate the 0 star, I would.

Original review: April 12, 2018

All AAA WAS INTERESTED IN WAS CLOSING MY CLAIM. No structural inspection, no electrical inspections & no household damage evaluation was performed. No assistant for evaluating damage occurred on items in the fire areas as well as those surrounding. When asked about furniture (possible carcinogens) in the area that include a sleeper sofa was told likely it was cleaned.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Been with AAA Homeowners Insurance since 2007. Recently had 2 claims and they decided to cancel my coverage. What a JOKE! Isn't that why we all have insurance? I didn't know we had to pay for a policy but couldn't claim on it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

My toilet hose on my toilet busted Fri. 2 am 2/10/18. I went to my agent office 9:30a after they opened. She wasn't present. I went to purchase a wet vacuum thinking I'll suck up most the water til Mon. They open due to I wasn't able to find anywhere online a 1800 number to call online. I did get a card but still thought it all opens in a weekday. I was assigned a agent out of St. Louis. A Rachel ** who then talked to a contractor whom card from C-1 Inc that was at my house. I called them Saturday after I left triple A. They said they could come today Mon.

I was recommended him. He told her all my damages and his services. He could do it today. She told him not to touch anything they go thru only and recommended SERVPRO. Said a adjuster was 3 hours away in which I asked the man when I called it in, "Will I have one local?" He said yes. That was a lie. He is 3 hours away. She said, "And don't touch nothing till he gets here." My contractor got mad and left. So did she say I can't get who I wanted? She talked to him, listened to all he can do, called back, told him do not touch anything. Didn't want anything tampered with till the adjuster gets there then call another business.

She then sent SERVPRO guy out not to do a estimate but to call her back as proof. He said that it was as I said then he normally charge 250 to come out that she said she will pay him just to come see. No adjuster heard from yet??? In the freaking meanwhile my brand new carpet and bedroom sets etc. clothes and shoes got wet. Still sitting on wet padding under wet carpet. Wall siding swelling, hardwood have water lifts and carpet buckling. Why in the did I change home insurance. They trust I pay on time but this service ran out of town on someone else judgment. I GUESS SHE THOUGHT I WAS LYING. WOW.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Cancelled my insurance after 1 month - I paid for Homeowner's insurance in advance to cover one year. After a month they decided that my home was too old for their coverage. I never heard of anything so ludicrous in my life.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I have had AAA coverage for over 15 years for home and auto insurance. I've had one auto claim which was paid promptly. No other problems. Last August 30 I purchased another home in a different city that I was moving to and contacted AAA for insurance on that house. They wrote a policy and sent it to me, deducting premiums from my bank account. On October 23 they sent me a letter stating, with no reason or explanation, that coverage on the newer house was being cancelled effective Nov. 24. I called the agent who had issued the policy on my newer house and got stonewalled. No reasons at all, only "I don't know." I was told they would require an on-site examination with photos to re-examine the property as "qualified."

The agent set up a date for "agents" to come to my house and examine the property. I stayed home that day, but no one showed up. However, someone claiming to be with AAA arrived at my first house for "examination and photos." That house is for sale and the realtor let her in. It is now Nov. 13 and after repeated calls to numerous AAA personnel, leaving voicemails and getting no responses, I called their national "emergency" number. That agent was polite and said he would set up an examination date as soon as possible before the cancellation date, but still offered no explanation. This is the worst case of customer disrespect and abuse by a supposedly legitimate company I have ever heard of. Must be time to change, they don't seem to want my business.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

What an BAD experience I have in regards to my Homeowners policy. I submitted a claim on Sunday 11-12-17 @ 12:00 noon. Customer relations advised me that I will get a call from an agent by Monday morning in regards to my situation. Well that never happened. I had to call Monday 13th of November 2017. I had to call again to get a hold of a person. Finally I spoke to the most ** person ever, (KENDRA **), who I don't even know how she has a job. I was explaining to her the situation to what had happened Sunday about my washing machine did not stop and water was running out. By the time I realized what had happened the water was all over in (two) rooms that completely saturated my carpets. She only cared about the fact that my deductible is $1000 and that I will be getting a call from an inside adjuster.

I asked Ms. ** who and when as this situation was urgent, and she was doing nothing but YELLING at me as if I had no right to speaking to her anymore and that It's my problem not hers... or AAA. I then received a call from another Rude person (Donna **). As I tried to explain my situation to her and what had happened, when she didn't allow me to finish my conversation before she interrupted me and explained that she will ALLOW me to finish my conversation, so she can proceed to the next customer (she had also said that she doesn't work Sundays and that they call customers accordingly and that she can't control at what time she can call anyone back). Again being Rude. Donna proceeded to explain that I will get a call from an Emergency Service Team within 1-2 hours. Mind you I spoke to Donna about 10:30 am so I can get this ball rolling.

I did not get a call from anyone and now it's 2:30 pm Monday 13th in the afternoon, over 24 hours since the water damage. I called back got Donna voicemail which stated she will call back in 24 hours. OMG, I got really mad and called her supervisor- Mr. Al **. Got his voice mail. Left him my number, case number and asked for a return call. Well Never received a call either from him. I did what thought was best for me. I called my own Emergency Service for water damage, and scheduled my own appt for Tuesday 8 am. I then got a call from a company that apparently was from the Insurance company's Emergency Service at 4:30 pm Monday 13th, 2017. I asked the gentlemen what did it take him 24 hours to call me. He stated that he just got the information from AAA about 3:30 pm and was given the wrong number, and he had to call them back to get my correct number... (WHAT A JOKE).

I told him that I already hired someone to come to my house tomorrow morning and his services are not needed. So I had to do it myself when this company gets my MONEY monthly. I then got another call from the Outside adjuster to come to my house. He will be coming tomorrow at 10:30 am to see the damage.

I am looking for the address of the Headquarters of AAA, for this branch that these people work at as I need to let management know what is going on, which I'm sure is not the first time that this has happened with this group of people. DO NOT HIRE AAA (KEYSTONE) AS YOUR HOME OR AUTO CARRIER.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

AAA is one of the best for cost. Where I live home insurance is getting hard to come by due to fire danger. I have never filed a claim with AAA and that is probably why they do not bother me. They also allow me a very high deductible which helps hold the premiums down.

AAA expert review by Matthew Brodsky

AAA is a large, nationwide insurance company that offers various types of insurance. While AAA is best known for its auto insurance policies, it also offers homeowners insurance policies to interested parties.

• Company accessibility: AAA is nationwide and a convenient option for people who live across America. Thus, no matter where a person lives, he or she will have access to a AAA office and representatives who can serve him or her quickly.

• Advanced technology for consumers: This homeowners insurance company has an extremely extensive online presence, making it easy to interact and do business with the company no matter where the homeowner is located. With AAA, customers can get quotes, communicate with customer service representatives, ask questions and more.

• One-stop shop: AAA can be a convenient place for homeowners to get all of their insurance policies, including auto insurance and pet insurance.

• Insurance: AAA is a known for being a car insurer, and their reputation as a homeowners insurance company is much newer.

• Customer service: AAA homeowners insurance is a large, corporate company with many employees, increasing the risk of inconsistent customer service.

• Best for: Traditional homeowners, condo owners