1.36/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Find a recommended home builder & developer now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Pulte Homes

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

94 Pulte Homes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Pulte made a big show of explaining the first 30, 90, and 1 year of customer service. Even provide a nice folder with vendor warranty information, Pulte contact numbers, etc. The problem is no one ever answers the phone at the Houston number 713-749-8009. Once you're in touch with a Customer Care Manager, you will be provided with that person's contact number. However if they decide to stop talking to you because they are not resolving the problem, then there seems to be no recourse. So tip to future customer - the follow-up service is a joke and not true. There is NO follow-up.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

It is actually quite difficult deciding on the perfect place to start as this has truly been the purchase from hell! I guess let's begin with the fact that our home was supposed to be complete by September but we were not actually able to close until February of the following year. Of course there was zero remedy offered by Pulte for the inconvenience and practically zero updates or clear reason for the many delays. To make matters worse, Pulte was building the exact same floor plans in another community less than 2 miles from my location. Lets just say homeowners in that community started the purchase process 2-4 months after us and were closed and moved in before end of year (2016). Throughout the building orientation and multiple walkthroughs and now being in the home for nearly 10 months, I can definitely agree with a common theme throughout many reviews pertaining to the cheap labor and poor workmanship of home.

The more concerning issue that prompted me to leave this review came roughly 3 months after closing. Our pathetic Pulte sales agent had sold us and the other 33 homeowners within our community on $210 HOA dues which were to include water usage to each individual home. We were also promised gated entry/exit access, which later was cancelled and removed from the building plans. On the subject of water, we were unpleasantly surprised with water bills from our local county water company going into our 4th month.

Long story short, Pulte had to remove water being included in the $210 amount due to budget constraints and sub-metering issues. Without informing any of the homeowners, water was transferred out and homeowners were now responsible for both the $210 HOA fee in addition to individual water bills. No communication or apologies were event sent out by Pulte or management company for HOA. There were even homeowners that closed in June (months after water issue became public), that were still promised by Pulte and the sales team that water was in fact included in the $210 amount.

During our initial HOA meeting with Pulte, the company representative deflected all the blame back to the sales agent and ruled it as simply a clerical issue. We were also threatened that we would have a deficit within our HOA account in the first year if we elected to have the water covered by HOA dues. The frustration we have is that not only was water promised, we are paying $210/month without any community amenities such as pool, playground, clubhouse, tennis courts, walking trail, etc. We are even more outraged that Pulte refuses to accept blame and offer concessions or correct issue. Like many other owners, for my wife and I this was a deciding factor to purchase home over many others we had looked at in our area.

We are now in discussions with a real estate attorney in hopes we can finally hold Pulte accountable and get a fair resolution and/or compensation which is deserved. I would advise all potential buyers to LOOK ELSEWHERE. Pulte lures you in with creative literature, beautifully designed elevations and buyer incentives. After a contract is signed, the service, quality and dream home you think you have agreed to buy becomes a nightmare from hell.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My Pulte home is 11 years old. With regard to construction the roof has already deteriorated to the point of multiple leaks, rotted wood from poor installation, multiple plumbing problems as a direct result of original installation. Direct costs to correct have so far amounted to over $20,000. In addition, because of cheap ancillary items I have had to replace hot water heater, complete Air conditioning including air handler, microwave, garbage disposal and dishwasher. My wife and I are the only residents. We are both over 80 years old and consequently light users. Pulte is a lousy builder.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

We haven't even been in our new home a month. Floors are uneven, bowed walls, countertops not attached, house not even finished. We had a final walk through and were told all would be fixed by home possession. Also we were sold a 10k lot so we could have a large entrance into our back yard with our trailer. We were told we would be included in the decision and that our house would be placed farther to the back and more to the side to access our needs. Drove by one day and the house was already being framed. Understand we have only been in our house 20 long miserable days.

These are just a few of the items: Doors re-framed (don't tell me again that Pulte does quarter round), house roof fixed, kitchen island repaired, kitchen island finished, countertop attached to island, ceiling repaired, light bracket placed correctly, ceiling texture redone, door knob to front door fixed, countertops in kitchen fixed, countertops in main bathroom fixed, molding replaced on cabinets, edges of cabinets fixed, cabinets in kitchen fixed, put correct cabinet door on Lazy Susan, fix stairs, fix railing, stain railing correctly, fix pain, fix holes in ALL walls, attach cabinets to walls correctly, place the new shelves inside cabinets, fix whole floor in master bathroom, paint walls that weren't painted, light switch in main bathroom, all broken wood in screen porch, screen door attached correctly.

Fix bowed walls, fix toilet seats, get cement off of house, trim on Arcadia door coming in through outside damaged. There are places through the house that haven't even been painted. The rails on stairs, damaged kitchen drawers, put in white toilets, kitchen window bowed, countertop not level, restain on handrail by stairs not done. Spots etc... Connection piece from rail to wall, not finished and has stain on wall and paint on railing.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

My experience with a Pulte home is horrible. I have to replace the HVAC after 11 years. There has been a leak in this house for a long time due to the shoddy workmanship. I had a plumber out here when the drywall in the bedroom fell after the leak. He stated it had been leaking for a long time. Obviously the inspectors did not catch it. So almost 9500.00 later I will never buy a Pulte home again. Make sure you check everything before buying a home. Waiting for the next disaster. Have never written a review. But to re-emphasize buyer beware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pulte?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

This year we had heavy rains during the monsoon season in the Phoenix area. This caused the ground to collapse where Pulte put in the utilities... The area was not properly compacted. In my small neighborhood of 100 homes, I have found this has happened in more than 10% of the homes. The ground collapse swallowed up part of my paver walkway. Pulte denied warranty because in their warranty clause, any modification or alterations not performed by Pulte will void the warranty... In other words, since my landscaper put a paver walkway over the utility trench, the warranty is void.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I am at the one year anniversary of moving into my new Pulte home in California. The buying experience was great considering our agent went above and beyond to help us through the buying process. Upon move in we discovered many of the "tract home" issues such as walls that were not straight. Running toilets, electrical wiring problems, scratched glass windows, poor paint quality. Some of the lowest cost issues were resolved but never to our satisfaction and often I had to play contractor and be home for countless appointments.

After a deeper investigation of our home we discovered the following major build quality issues. Bathroom floor is so uneven that the tub doesn't drain. Kitchen stove tilts down and to the left. The wall above the fireplace heats up to over 180 degrees F. Quarter inch stucco, minimum requirements are half inch. The interior walls are so cheaply built that sound radiates throughout the entire home, this is most annoying in bathrooms.

Pulte has not resolved any of the issues or even admitted that a problem exists. They literally deny that the tub does not drain even though you can see it. They deny the stove is uneven even though you can see it and measure it with a level. They don't care that our home might burn down even though they have a faulty fireplace. Pulte uses the cheapest materials and labor you can find. Pulte is trying to exhaust me so they do not have to fix any of the issues. Pulte has literally robbed me of the money I gave them to buy my home.

The best analogy I can come up with is that if they sold me a new set of tires for my car and upon delivery I discovered that two tires were flat. They would first deny they were flat, proceeded by flattening the other two tires, then make me sit in the waiting room for three days and send me on my way hoping I never return. All along while cashing checks.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I requested warranty service for crack on side walk concrete last October but it has been delayed with their many excuses like weather, waiting list, personnel transfer and so on. Pulte is not accountable for warranty service at all. Stay away!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Stay away. I have never written a review in my life. Pulte quality are just plain "**" mistake throughout the house. I’m a first time home buyer and Pulte scam me. They told me I have to down $20k to start building and I did. Later I found out other builders only needed $5k. They terminated my contract and said I didn't submit my final loan approval to them and take my $20k as collateral damage. I emailed their loan and said that their closing cost is off the roof so I’m going to use other loan and a week later I got a letter of termination. What a scam son of **.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Our loan consultant, Mike **, doesn't give a straight answer unless you press him for one, and he never gets back to us regarding loan processing in a timely fashion. Two months, one declination from Mike ** insofar, and probably another declination soon. This company has run our credit 3+ times over the last two months, cutting us down. Between the two of us there's income stability, reliability when it comes to paying our dues, and cash IN HAND. Pulte Loans, Pulte Mortgage, whatever they call themselves - they're awful, cost more money than they're worth, and only create more stress for the applicants.

Original review: July 31, 2017

My wife and I bought a home in 2016 with the motivator being we are having a "reputable" builder construct our first home. During construction they left our Bermuda Tif 419 Grass outside on the driveway in 95 degree weather, without being attended. The pallets of grass were in the same position, not watered or up-kept for 10+ days. Fast forward 3 months. I properly maintained the newly sodded yard with respect and care regardless of the amount of weeds we saw. While we were digging to create landscaping and a garden, the sod came up like a pancake with a shovel, when it should have been well rooted. 95% of the yard was covered in weeds and if you could pull up the grass with your hands - very poor quality installation.

My wife and I complained and Pulte pushed back on the issue as it wasn't our fault and we had pictures with time stamps of the grass being neglected prior to installation. Finally, Pulte reluctantly gave us 2 pallets of grass that was of "better quality". IMO they should have replaced the entire yard, however, they did not. I stayed home for the removal, and installation of the new sod. A crew of about 4-6 workers tore the old sod, hauled it away, and then installed the new sod WITHOUT 2 INCHES OF TOP SOIL. As a FIRST TIME HOMEOWNER we were not aware of what problems would come to rise as the weather got hotter.

Since the 2nd installation, I follow all proper cultural practices of the sod and take soil tests. I use a slow release, low nitrogen fertilizer that does not cause burn, and I also apply the correct pounds per 1,000 sq/ft. I have also applied Compost 3 times a year with no more of 3/4 of an inch on the soil.

Fast forward to this year in July of 2017. I notice that we have grey areas in the yard. Not areas that are dying, but areas that are considered "burned out". Not until July was our weather beginning to reach about 100 degrees on a daily basis. Also, the problematic area is in the backyard, which receives FULL sunlight.

Upon recommendations from a few master gardeners from A&M, I was advised to water the areas in question and stick a screwdriver. Bermuda Grass should be 1.5 inches in depth, and the added top soil should add 2 inches to the screw driver. I stuck the screwdriver in and it went down about .5 inches before it hit rock. Now, I understand that there may be pieces of rock the landscaping crews missed, so with that in consideration, I tested using the same method in 14 other areas in the yard, all hitting rock.

A friend of mine who is construction told me it had to be construction debris or large chunks of rock that the builders didn't confirm that was removed before the sod was laid down. My yard is about 2900 sq/ft, and 1500 sqft has rock or construction debris underneath it that doesn't allow for the roots to settle, and dries out the grass causing it to die. Mid July, I reach out to Pulte, and they came by to take pictures. He said he would follow up with me but to send him the soil tests from the previous year, and provide receipts for the top dressing. I did not have records of soil testing from the previous year as there is no need to keep old levels of tested macro/micro nutrients. Once you take a test, you keep it, and then you throw it away once the next is taken as it is baseless to the conditions of the grass.

Also, I didn't keep receipts of the top dressing because I didn't think this would be coming up in questioning, nor did I think I would have chunks of rock/debris under my lawn. I reach out after 3 weeks to my representative WF in the 78260 area code, and he tells me that since I failed to provide the appropriate documentation, that they will not be replacing my grass. Also, he stated that since I failed to report it earlier in the year (when the temps were much cooler) that it's nor "their problem". I was infuriated. I told him that this wasn't apparent until the hot weather came. He told me "Well, you should probably take better care of your yard". I told him that I will not be disrespected like this and that I was disappointed that the builder who claims to be of top notch in the U.S is acting like a child.

I am pursuing legal matters and developing a CA Lawsuit as 15+ people in my neighborhood have issues with the same thing, and Pulte should be held responsible as they should have made sure the sod was installed correctly: 1. Clear debris 2. Till the soil 3. Apply top soil 4. Apply SOD. Steps 1-4 make sure SOD is being maintained and not sitting in 90+ degree weather.

Original review: July 28, 2017

A/C, range top, bathroom sink, and craftsmanship. A/C, you got to reset breaker in the garage when it stops working. T.A. Kaiser has worked on it 6 times in one month. They are overworked and inept. Now the 7th time which was 6 days ago A/C stopped working on 7/22/17, no call no show as of 7/28/17. Range top cracked... polish it and found the crack in the top. Pulte Homes are lemons.

Original review: July 14, 2017

We had a really good experience throughout the entire process. We've been in our house now for 11 months and are still happy to call this our home. Pulte was very attentive to fixing any of our issues quickly and by closing, we were completely satisfied. I feel that only the people who have bad experiences are the ones to take time to write the negative reviews... there are plenty of us who had great experiences that don't take the time to say so.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Bought 2014 home that apparently has an undersized A/C. Found out that this was brought to the attention of Pulte during first 6 months they were in the home. Pulte never fixed the problem even after the previous owner documented and provided all info needed to prove case. Owner gave up as they only used home part time. Pulte Homes warranty is now not responding to me as I have picked up the complaint as the new owner. Also, Pulte corporate offices also don't respond. A/C set at 78 degrees and runs all day to cool home and should not. A/C was inspected and working fine. Just need Pulte to fix the problem that the never did fix in the beginning, which is the air handler and air compressor are significantly under sized for this home they built. Terrible customer service.

Original review: June 10, 2017

We have had no major problems with our home since buying in June of 2016. Since our year warranty is coming to an end we contacted Pulte to fix issues that should be under warranty. One of those problems was a big bulge and dip in the flooring of our loft. A Pulte person came out to look and told us "The bulge is from a major structural beam and they have talked to the engineers and there is nothing they can do about it." He also said that the dip in the floor "meets standards for the type of flooring we have." When asked what the standards were he had no answer. So we went to manufacturer website for our flooring and looked at standard. According to them it is not within standards, and because the floor is not leveled it voids their warranty on the flooring. Pulte's answer to this is to send what they told us was a "flooring company" to look at. Guess who showed up? Someone from Crownco, Inc., a partner of Pulte!!! Not a flooring company!!!

They look at it, no tools, not levels, etc. and say "it looks fine to me". We then get a call from Pulte telling us they will not fix it because the floor "functions like it should". WOW!!! Of course the floor functions, but it is not suppose to have a 2 ft. by 2 ft. bulge and dip that sinks when a 100 lb. boy walks on it??? I then call the Pulte office and try to talk to someone higher up and he tells me the same thing! I tell him if they aren't going to fix it then I am going to a lawyer. He then tell me if we go to a lawyer then our home warranty is void!!!

I share my feelings of being treated like an idiot from the Pulte rep that was at our house (he was explaining it is normal for the floor to flex repeatedly. A completely no "duh" comment as it's floating floor). I tell him my husband and I are well educated (mechanical engineering degree and master in education) and do not like like being treated as if we don't understand the concept of a floating floor. The Pulte guys says, "Do you have a Masters in flooring?" Very snarky. OMG!!! I am in shock that a company could treat their customers like this!!! Buyer beware when buying a Pulte home!!!

Original review: June 7, 2017

We closed on our Pulte home on June 26, 2016. 11 days later we reported a problem with drainage, water draining directly into the box for the sprinkler controls. To date, 6-7-2017 we have only gotten excuses and even accusations of tampering with the drainage. Calls and emails are not returned. In addition, we have a drainage problem that goes under our driveway only to hear excuses and being ignored. The problems with construction keep coming and are being addressed, but it is a constant flow of workers in and out of the house to fix these things. This is our sixth new home in Texas, first Pulte home, and the worst home we ever had, and the worst customer service we have ever received. I would not recommend a Pulte home to an enemy.

Original review: June 4, 2017

We are not happy with how the process was going, things were delayed and in 3 weeks we decided not to go for it but unfortunately we lost $5000 deposit of ours, which they told that we could get the money back in that situation in 40 days, later on when we changed our mind about buying home in 3 weeks they said it was only the case when our loan application declined. But they did not mention this before, it was a cheap dishonest sale trick that got us. We also got a design meeting where things start adding up and low level upgrade was going to us almost $15K more to us. So there were inconsistencies compared with what we have been told at the beginning. So watch out! Read online Pulte Homes reviews before making a big decision. From our point of view, I will never choose Pulte ever!!!!

Original review: May 23, 2017

Took a tour of Eagle Ridge in Snoqualmie, WA. Loved the homes and the area. However, the home prices they advertise on their website are about $200,000 higher. They advertise 650k - 775k, but good luck finding anything under 850k!! If you're looking for something in the 600k to 700k range, it's a waste of time driving out there.

Original review: May 12, 2017

My wife and I visited this brand new subdivision called Carmel Creek in the small quiet town of Hutto, Tx., where Pulte Homes was the manufacturer of the homes being built. We took our own realtor and had an outside lender (not with us), but in our back pockets just to have that option. We spoke with a Pulte associate and once we informed him that we had our own lender, he seemed to not want to deal with us unless we used Pulte Lending, from that point forward. We moved forward and designed our home on his computer. After that we picked out a lot in the neighborhood, and the Pulte associate asked that we put down a $1500.00 deposit for the lot, so he could hold the lot for us. We then submitted the $1500 deposit check as requested, and per our realtor, I called Pulte lending just to (shop around) and get their quotes/numbers on the house we designed on the computer.

Upon speaking with Pulte lending, their numbers were a lot financially higher than our lender, and higher than what we expected to pay. I informed the Pulte lender that we would not be needing their services from this point further. The Pulte lender then proceeded to not listen to what I had to say and began to talk over me and our conversation went downhill from there. A couple of days went by and I was on my way to Pulte to retrieve my $1500.00 deposit check when I was notified by my bank that the $1500.00 check had been cashed. I was very angry that Pulte would cash our $1500.00 deposit check after I had informed them that we would not be needing their services for a home or a home loan. I immediately called my realtor and she informed me that she would work with Pulte and attempt to get the $1500.00 deposit check back for us, as they should not have cashed it.

Our realtor explained to us that our process of building the home had not even started yet with Pulte Homes, and that the $1500 was only a deposit for the lot. This was on April 21st, 2017 when this occurred, and our realtor has had no luck with getting our deposit check back. It just seemed too coincidental to us that immediately following us letting Pulte lending know that we were not going to be needing their services any longer, they cash our deposit check. We would like this money returned, and can/will take this complaint higher if needed. Thank you for your time and speedy consideration in this matter.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I did a walk through before closing and noted a lot of touches that were needed that didn't get corrected from the final walk through. When I returned to sign the closing paperwork my house had spot all over it where they needed to come back and paint. In addition, my patio yard area was even close to being even. They just even the area for the patio and didn't worry about the rest of the yard. The enclosed fence was placed on the wrong townhouse then moved to my townhouse. A sprinkler was install since they didn't realize the enclosed fence was place on the wrong townhouse and it is wetting up everything in my enclosed fence area. My closing was 4/28/17. I am still waiting for them to correct the issues with the painting so I can move in. The painter finally came out today on 5/5/17 but they didn't have color of paint on the walls. Just imagine your new construction house looking like this after you signed the papers.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Problem started from day 1. Every step of the there were issues. Never told there would be a manhole on the lot - provided plot without manhole. However, main one had it. What does that mean? When framers framed the kitchen wrong, instead of correcting it, they try to short change by installing 19 inch cabinets instead of 21. Roof leaked and supposed to be resolved, but see water damage on ceilings. Design center person gets all kind of stuff wrong, but it is written down with part number xyz, so consumer is wrong - only when she write down wrong part number and charges additional $$$ you are right and it takes 3 months and numerous emails to get that corrected. In all, a bad experience - crooked and bulging wall, 2nd floor does not cool: set 70 but 84 degrees in April and it is not July yet. We have not closed and closing is almost 4 months delayed. Where are my rights? How do I get earnest money back for faulty product?

Original review: May 1, 2017

I purchased the Noir Hill model on November 10, 2016. I moved in on January 6th, 2017. First of all, the noise of building starts before 8 am. Not sure what the law is in Manchester Township, but it's usually not before 8 am. I moved into a 55 and over so I would have less stress. I cannot get into my attic because of ladder weighs too much for me to handle. I had builder friends try it and they said this should be aluminum. The water pressure is horrible. The water has an odor. And NOW I have termites. On an inside wall, the termites have infested my molding. I have to pay $2,000 to have 15 baits installed. Also, the company I hired will come in the house and take care of the holes in my molding. That is unacceptable.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I have been in my home a little over a year. When I did my walkthrough in the beginning I noticed a crack in the tile. The builder told me to wait til my annual walkthrough before they fix it to see if anything else happens as the house settles. That is what I did so at my annual walkthrough they scheduled to fix the tile. The repair was completed but when all was dried and completed I noticed they used the wrong color grout. I brought that to the guy's attention and what does he tell me "We can't do anything about it if you want it fixed you will have to pay for it." WHAT!!! Your mistake why do I have to pay for it? Well nothing has been done and they are not fixing it and I am VERY UPSET that this is how they treat their owners. I am not and will not recommend them to anyone!!!

Original review: April 28, 2017

Our house purchase fell through due to wrong information that violates CARE guidelines. Sales staff who provided false information were not held accountable for their mistakes. Executive team including company President swept the incidents under the rug. Company SOX, corporate governance, CEO certification as filed with SEC appears all to be violated. Prospective customers looking to buy house for construction or house inventory are warned as sales staff makes their own rules unbeknownst to Executive Team and then turns around and ignores their mistakes.

I have contacted their external auditor and will be contacting SEC if I do not hear remedial actions taken to correct their detrimental operational processes detrimental and which places future customers at risks of sale/purchase contract(s) only beneficial for the builder. We have lost all trust with this company and my objective now is to inform as many prospective customers to be leary or not deal at all with this builder for their good.

Original review: April 15, 2017

They had installed the wrong counter tops 2 weeks before closing. I had to argue with 3 people before they agreed to replace, of course our design person had left the company. Still installing while we were moving in, brother in law had to help cut base because it was too large. On walk through I complained about a valley on the roof. 3 times trades came and told my husband it was supposed to be that way. 3 months later, had water stains and mold in spare bedroom. They had to come and tear off part of roof, ceiling and a wall, remove mold and insulation and replace. It's been 8 months now and our master bathroom has been tore out 3 times. We haven't been able to use it for over 2 months now.

Every wall in the house has been resurfaced twice, keeps splitting at seams, nails popping. All wood trim is either dinged, had brad nails sticking out 1 or more inches, or wasn't connected at all. Took 3 people and still looks like half of it should have went in the trash and not our house. Had them come and fix cabinets 2 times. All they did was squirt liquid nails behind trim, wipe it all over the top of cupboards and gave me a brown marker to fix the scratches and dings. We have chipped tiles at every threshold and 2 hollow ones in bathroom. First week in house and patio cracked, 2 weeks later garage floor cracked. These are tension slabs and we paid to have tile everywhere except bedrooms and den. I used to set tile for a living and I know if it keeps up we'll be replacing tiles. I heard that from a private inspector that our attorney's office sent out that there are over 100 homes in our new community of Florence having major problems.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Pulte Del Webb you should be embarrassed. You are stealing. When purchasing a new home. You expect things to be done the correct way. When mistakes are made and they will not face up to it. Excuses are always made, poor workmanship is never address as an issue. Nothing but lies and excuses and never their fault are given to the new homeowners. As a new homeowner buyer with them. It has been a constant battle from start to current time and not all issues have been resolved. Even after head supervisors have come to our home to address the issues. This is the biggest cluster **. It started with the sales people giving promises they knew they can never keep! "BUYER BEWARE".

Original review: April 11, 2017

While I thought that my daughter and I would be living in our Dream Home, and planed on keeping this house until the end, my Dream, became a nightmare. I wanted to be debt free, when I would eventually retire, and had paid off $243,000.00, with only 1/3 left to pay off. This represented my entire life savings. All seems well, at The Prescott Lakes Cottages, 11th Fairway, was the perfect location and view, except, the tile was suddenly buckling towards the ceiling in the kitchen, the kitchen walls had cracked so much, you could actually see inside the wall. I had contacted Pulte, but they were of no help. Many details, but while my home was "lifting on the right side", per Pulte engineers, they took 4 months to come to home, while I begged them for help, they blamed it on me, saying, "We're not sure, if this is homeowners cause".

Of course, I cannot make a home lift on the right side, and long story, but I lost my entire life savings, on a home that was under Pulte Warranty, as well as only 9 years old. My beautiful home was cracked along the entire home, tiles, walls, and ceilings. Please call me if you have any information, or would like to discuss possible solutions.

Original review: April 4, 2017

Pulte Homes in Franklin, TN has made our first home buying experience so stressful and unhappy. The quick move-in house ready dates that they publish in the advertisements are totally incorrect. The actual home won't be ready even after 2 months of that move in date that they mention. My family has already lost the excitement of the new home. I wanted to write this up because I do not want others to suffer as I am suffering by falling for their quick move in homes tricks. Be prepared to at least have some arrangements made for 2 more months of time from what they actually tell you at the time of signing the contract. Quality of the house material also did not seem to be too great. Very unplanned and irresponsible field managers. Next time, I will not even let this builder build even my kid's toy house.

Original review: March 23, 2017

This entire experience has been less than pleasing. I plan to do a full review of Pulte Mortgage later... RUN FOLKS. We closed on our brand new home and proceeded moving this Saturday. No hot water and no air working in the home. So there were men in and out of the house while we are trying to move in. They couldn't have checked such things? We closed on Friday at 9 am. Pulte lost the keys... SERIOUSLY. We had to wait until the end of the day to take possession because they lost the keys. I call on Monday because there is evidence of rodents in several rooms... The answer? BUY A MOUSE TRAP. A brand new home and I have to deal with exterminating it the second I move in? Don't expect service. It is a never ending cluster of incompetence.

Original review: March 22, 2017

My husband & I built/purchased a Pulte Home in Ocala Florida just over 1 year ago. The experience has been horrific to say the least. We were lied to by the sales associate, the field manager, the regional construction manager & the regional President. We purchased a zero edge sliding glass door as an option that was installed incorrectly, had a broken lock, has a broken track and Pulte is telling us the door works perfectly! We had to pay an expert out of our own pocket to the tune of $2000 just to make the door functional and it is still not working properly. We had a floor inspection completed and there are over 100 tiles in the house that need to be replaced that have lippage or are cracked due to installation error. Pulte told us to fix our own warranty problems and that they would reimburse us if they felt the item was warrantable! We have yet to receive any money back that we spend fixing their mistakes!

We had a home inspection done prior to our one year anniversary and they found MOLD on our trusses in the attic to the tune of $21,000 to eradicate the mold. Neighbors confirmed that they saw our trusses sitting out in the elements for over 6 weeks before being installed. Pulte knew the trusses had mold but installed them anyway! We advised Pulte of the situation and have not heard back from them.

Prior to moving in, we had conversations with the regional construction manager Greg ** and he told us to our face that Pulte would provide us with a livable home and that it would NOT be perfect. Then he lied to our face when we called him out on it in front of his boss and said that we misunderstood what he said. That should have been our first clue! Well Mr. ** lied again! Not only did Pulte give us a non-perfect house, it is also not livable due to the mold! These are just some of the issues that we have encountered with Pulte. BUYER BEWARE - RUN FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING PULTE does!

Pulte Homes Company Information