Pulte Homes
1.19/5

Find a recommended home builder & developer now

Pulte Homes

138 Pulte Homes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Our roof leaked the first week we moved in. They said the guy who did our shingles didn’t do it right. All the houses he did have issues with their roof. At that time they did something and we didn’t have heavy rain until now. It's leaking again. Now they are saying we don’t have enough gutters. And since it’s been over a year they won’t fix it. They are saying that our houses can’t handle this type of rain. I didn’t realize the house I built was a playhouse. Roof is just one issue. I could write a book about this builder and their customer service. So if you haven’t closed on a Pulte home... DON’T DO. IT IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFETIME...

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

If I knew that only the quality of work done by the subcontractors in the model homes was stellar I would not have built a home with them. The painters, carpet layers, tilers, trim crew, drywall crew, landscaping crew and on and on were a disgrace. I have opened a million tickets but am so aggravated at the sheer carelessness of the subs just cranking out these homes.

Get expert buying tips about Home Builders and Developers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Pulte Homes deceived all of Vista Bella neighborhood by not disclosing their plans to build a commercial building adjacent to the entrance of our community. They misrepresented us and told the buyer that we approve of plans to build in our neighborhood. This will cause a traffic nightmare and destroy a greenbelt that many houses live near. Instead they will now have a parking lot as their view.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Purchased a "high-end" home less than 18 months ago. Purchase price was in top 1% of their homes in IN. A gift to my family after enduring 2 bouts of cancer and finally reaching cure. We have had over 100 warranty claims including 3 code violations for insulation missing or not meeting state specifications. Each step of the process has been difficult. Poorly trained sales people, inexperienced or poor quality subcontractors, over-extended field supervisors. Fireplace not properly installed/insulated. Spent most of the winter with interior temps ~40 degrees F in family room. Master shower has had to he rebuilt 3 times.

Extremely poor craftsmanship in trim carpentry, dry wall, carpet/flooring. Front door had to be replaced. Not properly installed. Now facing $50k+ in replacing windows. They installed the lowest quality builder grade windows. We have been told our "expectations are too high" by one of the local leadership team members. There are almost 6000 finished sq feet of home. It was built in less than 4 months. Complete disappointment.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

We moved into our Pulte townhome about 5 months ago. We have had many warranty claim issues including clogged water line from washer which caused a flood, broken pantry closet door, glue on kitchen countertop, scratched floors, squeaky floors, and a front door lock that was not keyed correctly among other things. Most of these issues have been taken care of. The one that makes me the most angry is the gutter system on the home. It overflows when it rains and Pulte will not do anything about it. Their answer was that this was the design and that was that. No correction would be made. I argued that this was an issue that a homeowner could not know about until we lived there awhile. The response was the same. If you consider buying any type of Pulte built dwelling, have a thorough inspection. Also if you are building the home, watch them closely from ground up!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pulte?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We own a 22-month old Pinnacle w/Loft in Sarasota. Two months ago the Loft mechanical room had mold in the ceiling and condensation from the duct. Also, it smelled of mildew. We did not contact Pulte because of other unresolved quality issues including defective driveway pavers and scratched impact glass. What we found is a mold infested Loft HVAC unit and improperly installed ductwork which led to moisture and humidity. When Pulte was notified, their legal reply stated mold is not warrantied. In addition, they stated since an outside contractor was used to review the improperly installed work (meaning we were to bring back the company that somehow passed shoddy work through Pulte inspection), the HVAC unit warranty became invalid.

At our expense, we have replaced the mold/rusty 22-month old HVAC unit and sealed/repaired all duct work. Furthermore, Pulte engineers decided a Florida home does not need a dehumidifier. We installed a dehumidifier which is needed in high humidity environments. Altogether, we have spent thousands of dollars to repair/replace cheap, shoddy workmanship, equipment and design. Pulte's go-to is to cite a lengthy contract and position themselves with legalize. Pulte is a shameless company not interested in doing what is right.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Per our conversation on August 24, 2018, about the wiring in my new home, you stated, “Pulte would take full responsibility for any mistakes made.” In addition, you committed to investigating point by point the steps are taken, pursuant to my contract, regarding no offer for low voltage service, etc. After speaking with several other homeowners, who started their building process during the same period as I did, I realized that I had not been provided the same service opportunity given them to address major concerns with Phoenix, a contracted consulting service. During the select option building phase, Kallia offered me only the wiring option for a speaker and intercom system. She never advised me to meet with a professional company, like Phoenix, to discuss wiring issues during the appropriate building phase.

I have been patiently waiting for almost a month to have this urgent problem addressed. My realtor and I reviewed my contract and addendums, and request through this mean, an explanation for the lack of reference and consultation with Phoenix. As background information, the Pulte Group built my home on **. I was involved in the process from its groundbreaking to the closing on August 09, 2018. I made on-site trips and many phone calls to keep abreast of the construction. On August 24, 2018, AT&T personnel informed me that they could not provide cable service to my home because the media center plus cable outlet in the master bedroom for which I paid three hundred and forty dollars ($340) serves no purpose.

The cable line installed by Pulte is outdated and no longer used by AT&T, which uses CAT 5/6 cable and/or coaxial cables to connect the latest equipment/devices. Additionally, the other cable companies do not use the outdate-installed cable either. Therefore, the outdated/obsolete cable installed throughout my dwelling, gathering room and master bedroom are of no use and therefore a waste. Attached is a copy of my contract and work order option with highlighted areas pertaining to this matter. To reiterate, at no time during my building process was I made aware of any opportunity to consult with Phoenix services which Pulte contracted for consultation with new homeowners during construction.

I was never given an opportunity to discuss with Phoenix guidance regarding an alarm system installation, home theater surround system, surveillance cameras, and/or network infrastructure. I missed a major opportunity in the building process due to the Pulte Group’s lack of information, guidance, and due diligence. The only solution to this problem is for Pulte to do what’s right and provide immediate and adequate assistance to resolve the wiring situation by rewiring my house with appropriate, up-to-date wiring materials. This lack of appropriate wiring is a pressing matter. To date, I cannot have installed any cable service. I look forward to your expeditious handling of this matter. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Recently bought a four year old Pulte home in Fort Worth, TX. In just over a month, have plumbing problems and currently have no air conditioning. Found out from neighbors they install such low grade parts, that they fail almost immediately. The entire neighborhood has failing air conditioners...costs of $2K to fix. Stay away from this predatory company. Lawsuits are pending against them from just this neighborhood.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I bought a new home built by Pulte 4 years ago, and I made yearly inspect and found out that's an exterior caulking joint separation on the upper siding near the roof. First year, garage surface concrete was cracked and porch in my backyard was cracked but Pulte told us that cracks weren't big enough for them to repair. However, exterior caulking joint separation is a concerned. I'm not recommending this builder. Please avoid.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

We purchased a townhome from Pulte that was built in 2002, we love our home however found that because of the "shoddy" building and incorrect installation of flashing that there was a leak, for almost the entire time which caused us to have to have the brick veneer removed, the wall taken down to the studs and a new support beam installed because the other one was rotten due to the leak. We also had to have our flashing redone correctly. I contacted Pulte to see if they would assist with the cost and I was told they would not since it was no longer under warranty. Don't you think you would want to assist someone so that you could at least feel better about your company and what they produce. I will never purchase from Pulte again! I would not give them 1 star if it would have allowed me to.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Excellent construction/field manager. From start to finish, he was responsive, helpful and made the process enjoyable. Sales agent was helpful at times as well but we feel that she could have been a better communicator. We were told by her that we would receive weekly construction updates but that was not the case. Pulte in general: We have felt from the very beginning that Pulte has viewed us as dollar signs and not as individuals. We recognize your intention is to build homes quickly and make money. However throughout the process, future homeowners should be considered.

Immediately after signing the contract and paying our deposit, we felt we became enslaved to "Pulte policies and procedures." Having 30 days to complete a multitude of tasks all between the inconvenient hours of 8 to 5 Monday through Friday for working professionals as well as traveling over an hour to complete these takes some of the enjoyment out of building a custom home.

Pulte Mortgage: We felt an extraordinary amount of pressure to use Pulte mortgage which ultimately led us to us another lender. We were badgered and would describe Pulte mortgage as being no better than telemarketers and debt collectors. Pulte Insurance: See above in mortgage section. PGP Title: Our closing agent did a nice job in a tough situation however as we discussed in the questionnaire, it is completely unacceptable to be notified via email 4 hours ahead of closing with a change of date and time. We walked out of the closing with no joy or excitement to finally own our brand new home. The process completely deflated that experience. We are still waiting for an apology from Pulte as a company for taking away that joy.

Overall, we are very pleased with our Pulte home structurally, architecturally and as of now, value of our home. It would be difficult in the future if we build another home, to solely look at Pulte. With our dissatisfaction with Pulte as a company we thoroughly enjoyed the personal relationships we built with Field manager and Sales rep. We respect them greatly and would work with them again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When we pulled tile in the bathroom to replace it, we found, shingles... versus green board. It should have been a warning. When we replaced the leaking roof, we found that the rafters did not go to the end of overhang, instead, they ended a foot before the end of the roof and a one hand a half foot of board were literally tacked to the ends with one small nail. No studs under paper exterior siding, instead they glued the boards. No tar or moisture barrier behind the exterior paper siding. To make matters worse, the wiring is reversed in some of the rooms, no insulation in the attic. the question is how did these homes pass inspection??? Who got paid and how is Pulte in business still???

Original review: July 22, 2018

We recently purchased a Pulte home and the quality does not match the price tag. They use vendors who provide poor quality work, then promise the homeowner the issues will be addressed, but do not fulfill the promises. I feel a class action lawsuit should be brought against Pulte Homes.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I contracted for a new home in the Berkshire Forest development in Myrtle Beach SC. The home is currently under construction. I had a bedroom/bathroom conversion done in a flex room. When the plumbing was installed, I noticed the bathtub plumbing shares a common wall with the kitchen. I brought it to the attention of the Construction Supervisor and Construction Manager. If a leak should develop in the plumbing to the tub or if I would want to change the tub faucet, the only access is through the kitchen. I will have to hire someone to remove the kitchen cabinets and granite counter top in order to access the plumbing. This will not only cause disruption to my kitchen, it is an unnecessary expense.

The Construction Manager said the house was according to plan. I was supposed to notice a little circle on the floor plan that showed where the plumbing would be. I would expect a builder to know how to handle access to plumbing. Pulte does not really care about the consumer once they have a signature and money. I was told I should have no problem with leaks. I hope a leak occurs during their warranty period. KARMA would be awesome. Beware when purchasing a Pulte home.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Almost every home that Pulte built in our subdivision has had roof leaks. None of the homes are over 14 years old and yet the most of the roofs have had some type of leak. Evaluation by a number of local roofing contractors has uncovered substandard materials and extremely poor installation practices. I will never recommend a Pulte house to anyone. Besides the roofing issues there are doors that are not plumb, cabinets with installation damage, framing that is non-standard and a host of other issues. STAY AWAY.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Sexual harassment - The salesman I had was very inappropriate with his actions and words and when I reached out to someone at a higher level to make them aware, not only did I not get a call back, I was actually blocked as well... they obviously don’t care how their customers are treated and evidently don’t care to try to solve an issue or even look into it, they just ignore it and go on... would NOT recommend dealing with this company at all!!!

Original review: May 25, 2018

Buying a Divosta Builders/Pulte Home in Sarasota Florida - They took $5,000 from me as deposit to purchase a lot. I canceled 2 days later as the pricing for options was exorbitant to say the least. They won't give the money back. I did sign a contract. However, due to their mistake in scheduling a meeting, I incurred expenses to cancel a flight and extend my rental car. They won't reimburse me for this which is absolutely their mistake. This is unacceptable.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I decided to purchase and build a home from the ground up with Pulte since it offered the floor plan that I wanted (Dunlay plan) based from the pictures on their website. Everything seems to go well with the initial construction phase with foundation and framing since I hired an inspector, but after that the issues started. First, I had to change my kitchen cabinetry because the kitchen mandated a window, which I was unaware of. The seller told us that the window were the ones that are installed underneath the cabinets, well that was not the case and we ended up changing the kitchen configuration because of that window. Apparently the pictures posted on the website are from a similar floorplan.

After we decided to go with this, I started noticing a lot of sloppiness related with fit and finishes, although they fix most of these it was apparent that they were rushing to finish the house and it was showing all over the place. Issues related with floorboards not aligning with the edge of the tile, doors frames not align with the interior doors, uneven gaps between the kitchen granite countertops and cabinet frame and from the exterior, gaps that were supposed to be filled with brick concrete material were filled with white plaster. Also the bricks on the side of the house did not align with the limestone from the foundation. After further investigation apparently the foundation was not align with the frame of the house. I can go on and on and I think pics can provide a better representation of the issues.

Pulte also forced us to close that following week without providing us an opportunity for a final inspection and walkthrough at least a week prior. Apparently they wanted to close really quickly. The house I was about to close is located at Davis Ranch in San Antonio. Do yourself a favor look elsewhere, apparently since Pulte bought Centex they used the cheapest of the cheapest when it comes to materials. Other builder offers more for the money (ie. window blinds, 3D shingles, fans, nice granite etc...) If you need more info I can facilitate pictures and provide further information.

Original review: May 8, 2018

The sub-contractors that Pulte uses are the worst of the worst. Frames are ok on the outside walls and crap on the interior walls. Pulte rep said walls that were not level would be replaced prior to sheetrock, they never were. Sheetrockers are super fast and careless. Many wires were covered up and Pulte would not take responsibility to correct the issue. Vents not hooked up, insufficient insulation, wrong appliances, etc, etc. Pulte rep never oversaw anything being done during construction. Independent inspector found many, many issues. Some items were not performed in accordance with local minimum codes.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Pulte negotiated a second “Home Purchase Agreement” dated March 14, 2018. That second contract carried over the $5,000.00 earnest money deposit from the first contract and called for an additional earnest money deposit of $10,000.00, which the ** paid as well. However, before paying the additional earnest money, the **, who were not represented by an agent, insisted that the contract include a financing contingency allowing for the return of the earnest money, including their $5,000.00 earnest money deposit. Pulte agreed, and on March 21, 2018, the parties executed what amounts to an addendum to the contract.

Up until that time, the ** had worked with Pulte’s preferred lender, Pulte Mortgage, to finance the purchase of their home. In that regard, Pulte Mortgage had approved financing for the ** with an interest rate at 3.5% in connection with the original contract. Although that approval expired due to the delay caused by the botched back-yard issue, Pulte Mortgage assured the ** that financing would be available upon the same or substantially identical terms. However, the day before closing, Pulte Mortgage informed the ** that it could only provide financing with an applicable 5.5% interest rate. The ** informed Pulte that they couldn’t afford to finance on those terms, and asked (indeed begged) for an opportunity to find alternative financing. Pulte refused. With closing imminent, the ** had no choice but to exercise their rights under the financing contingency and canceled the contract.

The ** appreciate that Pulte returned the additional $10,000.00 earnest money deposit that Pulte insisted they pay. However, they believe that Pulte must also return their initial $5,000.00 earnest money deposit. Although the Financing Addendum does indicate an “earnest money deposit amount of $10,000.00,” the circumstances leading up to and surrounding the negotiation of the second contract, and fact that the contract expressly incorporates the initial $5,000.00 earnest money deposit (in the “Terms and Conditions” provisions in the second Change Order), renders the Financing Addendum ambiguous. The ** will certainly testify that it was their intent that the Financing Addendum would apply to all earnest money deposits that they had paid. Considering the profound disparity in bargaining power and sophistication between the parties, it is reasonable to assume that this and any other ambiguity will be construed against Pulte.

The ** will also testify that their entire experience with Pulte was, to put it kindly, unfortunate. The ** are likable and engaging, and any fact-finder will undoubtedly find them to be good and sympathetic witnesses. In light of the foregoing, it is likely that the ** will prevail should this matter escalate to litigation. They would prefer to avoid that fate; however, they are fully prepared to aggressively pursue their rights should that prove necessary.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I purchased a Pulte home in Sept 2015. Over the first year I noticed cracked tile. As part of the home warranty they did repair the tiles with tiles I had saved from the closing on my house. Now, 2 years later I have additionally cracked tiles. I ordered over $500 of tile to make the repairs and lay additional tiles. Come to find out the tile they originally laid was not the 12 inch tile I ordered. Apparently their manufacturer was making 11.5 inch tile which is not a tile size. So now I cannot only not repair any tile but I can't lay additional tile because of this size discrepancy. I was told it's not their problem because it was their vendor's issue. Hmmm really, well they hired them thus are responsible. Do not buy Pulte for this and many other reasons.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Separations in the joints of the hardwood finishes noted within 12 to 18 months of purchasing our home in Cary, North Carolina. Putty patching material was placed into some of the separations and the separations have continued to widen. The separations extended through the living room, foyer, and dining room. Separations were also noted extending through the kitchen, family room, and the bedroom. The floor surface was checked with 48-inch bubble level. Separations ranges from 1/8 to 5/17 inch.

The garage slab has tooled shrinkage control joints extending from left to right and from front to rear intersecting in the middle portion of the slab. Cracks were also observed in the exterior of the residence. Per the evaluation of a hired Geotechnical Consultant by Pulte, the amount of concrete shrinkage maybe due to concrete slump or consistency at time of placement, curing methods, temperature and humidity at time of placement and during curing, finishing methods, and mix proportions. These are all related to Pulte's quality of workmanship. However, according to PULTE RDU Warranty representative, "Based on my observations and the conclusions from the engineer report the gaps in the hardwoods are not covered under the warranty. The concrete slab under the hardwoods has shrunk / cracked and this has caused the hardwoods to separate."

I am beyond disappointed with Pulte's workmanship. Please don't be deceived by how good Pulte is with staging their homes and how good they are with marketing their homes. Truthfully, they are not really building good quality homes. Now, we are very anxious about other potential problems we will have to uncover as we live in outhouse. Pulte really disappointed me big time!!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

AVOID BY ALL MEANS! Salespeople, especially Lamonica from Parmer Crossing are liars. Build quality is the worst and we see cracks in the walls over 3 months living in the house. I highly recommend avoiding PULTE. If you could, go with a different builder like David Weekley or Lennar.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I purchased the house in 2005 in Falcon, Colorado. I was getting ready to retire from the Army cause I got hurt in Iraq. After owning the house about four years, came home one very cold night to find water and ice coming out the front of the house. A pipe in the bathroom burst. The water went through all three levels of the house. Ruin a lot of personal property that can’t be replaced. Pulte had built the house where there was opening from the outside to the bathroom which exposed a water pipe to the weather. When I had it repaired, and they opened the bathroom wall, you could see clear to the outside. I couldn’t believe it. I called Pulte in Colorado several times to come and repair it and never heard back from them. Then around year 8-9 owning the house I had air conditioners installed. Then a few days after they were installed, the walls and the living room flooded.

I had a repair guy come out and he said there was a pipe missing for the water to drain. He showed it to me and in the walls sure enough an entire pipe was missing. I called all the way to the Pulte National HQs and they refused to fix it. They said it was after the warranty. I explained this should have been done when the house was built. I told him if Pulte didn’t come and fix it I would sue and the man said, "So sue us." And hung up. I went ahead and paid for it. I haven’t pursued legal course of action as I have had one surgery after another.

I’ve been in very poor health and just didn’t have the energy to do it. My health has finally improved some and if I continue to get better I am going to hire a lawyer. I waited 26 years to own a home of my own. I made a lot of sacrifices in my life serving to get to the point where I could own a nice home. I am disappointed that Nationally known builder would treat customers like I was treated and stand behind the product they built.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Malvern, PA - What a poor workmanship and dishonest company is!!! I almost bought this township. Pulte forgot to install the pipe of the dryer machine and did not notice me while I was signing a contract. And would like to revise the floor plan to re-install the pipe without informing me as well. Therefore, I demanded they need to return my deposit which is 10% of the selling price. Pulte rejected meanly and did not recognize their fault. I had my lawyer to involve. Finally, Pulte was willing to return my whole deposit. Do not buy the house built by Pulte!

Original review: March 18, 2018

I almost bought a Pulte Home here in San Antonio. I was living in Fort Worth at the time so couldn't visit too often to see how things were going. When I moved to San Antonio the house was in a terrible state even though the sales people were telling me how wonderful it was. Doors not even, studs coming out of the walls, front door wouldn't lock properly... Kitchen cabinets wouldn't stay closed, I could go on and on... I put $1,000.00 earnest money down and while I was in Fort Worth they demanded another $10,000.00. As my house was sold I did it. I finally had to walk away due to poor workmanship and they did not give what they promised. Long story short they kept my $11,000.00 dollars. Built with a different builder and am so happy with my house as Pulte owners are having awful problems with their properties. Think twice before giving out huge earnest monies as they are known for stealing it. Happens all the time.

Original review: March 17, 2018

We purchased a home in the Carolina Arbors development in Durham, NC. Selection of hardwood flooring provided to Pulte by Shaw Floors was an approximate 18" by 18" sample which had a uniform appearance. Our first opportunity to review the finished floor was at our final inspection prior to closing. The finished product was a nightmare of shiny and dull areas throughout the entire floor. The manufacturer and Pulte claim that this is the appearance of the floor that we selected but it bears no resemblance to the small sample that we reviewed in the sales office.

The finished product is horrendous and looks like a botched floor. If they expected the floor to look like that as they claim they should have provided a sufficiently large selection sample that incorporates the anticipated differences in appearance. Neither Pulte or Shaw are willing to doing anything to correct the situation. We have no choice but to proceed with closing given the contract provisions which are all one sided towards Pulte. Once we close it will cost us between $15-20K to demolish the existing floor and replace it with one that has a uniform finish and it will not be a Shaw product.

By the way if you decide to go with a Pulte home you might want to check the plumbness of the walls prior to drywall - few of the walls are in fact plumb but after framing rough-in there is not much you can do to correct the situation. Needless to say I would never buy another Pulte house and we haven't even started to deal with any warranty issues!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Del Webb Sweetgrass - Pulte home building: We bought the house a year ago. We had all kind of issues with cracked tiles, crack slabs and just poor construction. It has taken months but is slowly being fixed. The last insult is not being informed in any way that you have to register your HVAC in a 60 day period by any of the staff. My warranty was cut from what should have been 10 years to 5 years. I would be so concerned except Lennox is such a crappy AC manufacturer and have failures all over our community. Picture below is one example of cracked slab and tile replacement that has been 4 times in one year.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

If I could give Pulte Homes a half star I would give them just that. They do not deserve anything better than that!! We bought our home in the 4S Ranch area of San Diego. We are having nothing but problems in our home. There are issues with plumbing, with the stucco, the roof and the list goes on and on. Pulte Homes have used cheap raw materials to build the homes. We had to spend thousand of dollars to repair our plumbing, our kitchen sink and our toilets. They used cheap pipes for our main water pipe and the main pipe burst and we had no water in our home for 3 days. We had to stay in a hotel because of this problem.

When we discovered a leak under our kitchen sink, we called a professional plumber who discovered that when they built the house, they used aluminum foil to fill and cheap glue to fill in the gaps around the kitchen sink and the kitchen cabinet where the sink sits!!! The plumber said that he had never seen anyone fill in gaps using aluminum foil, Please see attached pictures of the aluminum foils that they used to fill in the gaps. The fences on both sides of our home also broke and there are leaks underneath the ground from bad plumbing.

I can go on and on about all the problems that we are facing due to Pulte Home's failure to use good materials to build our house. They are negligent in what they do and do not care about the customers. We paid a lot to buy this home, but it is not worth the hard earned money that we spent buying this house. I would not recommend this builder to anyone. We have had nothing but problems with this house that cost us big time!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Bought a year and a half ago. Living in basically one room and kitchen. Had a total nervous breakdown. Yes that's a review. Don't buy. Not accredited. I assumed BBB. NEVER DO THAT. READ REVIEWS FIRST. They pulled us in, have chewed us you and spit us out. Looking for these BEST DEFECT ATTORNEY IN HOUSTON. But don't stop there. Read reviews ALL OVER COUNTRY. IT'S A NIGHTMARE AND I'M LIVING IT. Had extensive hand wrist thumb surgery from moving things back and forth over and over so they could rebuild, knock out, put back up, when they show up. Sheetrock work. We all agree. That's just a start. Closed Sept 21. 2016. Big mistake.

They are abusing senior citizens with their 55+ communities. Take the money and run. Neighbor 2 doors down just got his settlement. Our place was vandalized before we moved in. We've talked to sub-contractors, I fell that they were angry at treatment by GCs and supervisors... such as they were. Nothing was supervised. We came and saw as often as we could, living an hour away. Why did we even have a meeting with supervisors? Nothing was put where it was suppose to be. These guys gave these subs, some I'm assuming was their first jobs in America. To figure out where to put fans, so they did the obvious. WRONG. Shelves wrong places. Asked me to go to store and measure my top loader so they could put shelf at exact height. Oh my word!

Paid $450 for an outlet on one side of laundry room. Took them months to move that shelf to the other wall instead if over that outlet which was subbed for freezer. Told them, told them told them, then they still finished it out on the wrong side and acted stunned when we came back by same day to check and found that!! We said, RIP IT OUT!!! THEY'RE SO HORRIBLE AND SHODDY THAT WHEN THEY COME IN TO REDO ALL THE WORK, TRUST ME... “ALL" THEY DO IT WORSE! You think that's not possible. LOLOLOL I've lost my mind.

My husband and I've been married 3 yrs coming April 2018. We dated 3 yrs in the 70s. He went off to become a minister, I graduated high school. We found each other again on Facebook. My 80 yr old DADDY walked me down the aisle. We'd been through previous marriages, weren't going to do that again. But we were soul mates in love and found us a home in his hometown Houston. Village at Tuscan Lakes (sounds BEAUTIFUL) near his 2 married children and grandchildren and 2 younger kids.

No one can come here. I can't decorate a house that isn't finished. Has now developed mold in one bedroom above door, (we chose a 3 bedroom in these smaller homes because I have kids and grands out of town) now we had large TV still in box, finally took it out before the mold experience, moved it, still not on wall, to put real paint on our walls ourselves, they used watered down construct grade Sherwin-Williams, perfectly legal Sprayed on junk!!!

Now my husband had hurt his knee, had surgery from walking in yard, tripping over rebar sticking out of ground, and turning his leg in yard; uneven ground, clay, and now there water stains running down wall so we can't even paint the LR. Until we see what's going in with roof. Mind you, they stopped answering our calls and texts and emails 4 months before our one year warranty was up. They never cleaned or sealed fireplace. I can't put fans in due to dust in AC vents that they're suppose to come what type mold and fix. Said it didn't need remediation when I finally got a brand new team of 4; always sending me new people after the last ones screwed up, then checked air humidity levels, not type of Black wet mold dripping off door facing mold. Would've taken 30 seconds to determine.

Couple of months pass by, I handed it to my husband. I never wanted to see them again. Knowing that remediation is required to sale a home and for many other reasons, we've gotten letters of laughable excuses, if I was in a laughing mood; then lies from Blackmon Mooring about what they conceded was the cause and fix. But what was said it done in my home. Pulte Houston corporate even said they'd sent us a certified letter that was returned and now they were re-returning it with a hard copy. Give me a break. We walk to our community mailbox get our own mail out and never RETURNED ANYTHING. They lie, cheat, steal, make promises. It's fraud! Our marriage, our life, our bodies and our souls have suffered. I don't send anything back. I have communication videos pictures.

I lived in a better built apt than this quarter of a million dollar home that we we're going to make changes add hot tub. Have family over. Can't and haven't. It's embarrassing. And devastating to our health and our pocket book and with elderly parents, kids and grands far away, had to work our lives around months of disaster, and miss these important events. And still it's horrible, not to mention, I have family in mold business and friends in real estate that said get out of their until you know the mold type. It's all in our AC and us I'm sure. They finally called and said, well we sent to another tester, and we lost the frame to door. Can we come out and put sheetrock back up that they ask my husband to cut out piece above door and leave on front porch. Took a while before they picked it up. I'm DONE! NEED ATTORNEY. ERIN BROCKOVICH please help. My husband works shift work, not retired. Turned 66 yesterday.

We've used our hard earned money and so have other seniors to buy a DISASTER. Heater doesn't work. They wanted to send someone out the other day. I have a horrible fireplace and heater, told them, tell it to my attorney. None of you, your supervisors you contractors especially your customer care group is coming in this place!!! Ever again. They stole my wedding ring. I have police report! Acted like they would pay for it. Then turned us over to this fly by night company, I researched. She had me take pictures of my bathroom... LOL then said she was going on vacation. When we finally heard... THERE IS NO BASIS FOR THEFT. IT'S ON!!! IF IT TAKES US EVERY DIME IN OUR SAVINGS FOR OUR ATTORNEYS I WANT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!

I WANT MY RING PAID FOR. By the way, one was left, just like mine, a couple backed out of their engagement, MY HUSBAND GRABBED IT! I HAVE PICTURES , My husband proposed in front of my old house where he used to drop me off, kiss me goodnight and drive back to Houston, for 3 yrs. My mother didn't live to see us married, she passed in car accident in 1974. Never saw grands or greats. But we wrote the names of our loved ones on these studs with scriptures.

We've tried hard to work with these people. But God's said, No, this isn't where you should be. My husband wanted me in safe place, gated. They never work, their security is not good in the home. Various reasons. Homeowners have gone out on their own to other companies like ADT... THE LAWN SERVICE FIRED. ALL OF THEM THEY CHANGE AS OFTEN AS THEY CHANGE MGMT. Lots have hired their own. It's safer too. The lawns. LOL. The flower beds are full OF JUNK! Everything has to be torn out.

So basically for clubhouse, HOA is getting a little over $3000.00 a year & we get 0. Well I used the pool a few times last yr when my grandson came once. Only one who has but, for us grandparents, they only allow 3 hrs a day in certain days for our grands. A 12 yr old boy wants the pool. And the fishing we were promised out of ponds. Took 2 grandsons who were so excited. Not one fish in those ponds!!! I can attest, hours later. Poor disappointed boys and angry grannie!!! Also I've been put on heart meds. Come on. I’M 61 but my heart was fine. Now my pressure’s gone up, and my pulse. And I have a heart dr. And my husband’s limping I can barely lift anything. AND we're going to have to hire people to fix this place... A NEW HOME!!! I WANT THEIR LICENSE!!! IF THEY HAVE ONE!

Oh I'm only putting one star by their names so I can get through this to warn you all!! Next call is attorney general. By the way I don't feel safe here. I'm afraid of them and what they might do before we reach our goal, I've told them up front. I have copies, names, etc in a safe deposit box. Stay away from my home and us until we can get out of here. Media is being used also. I may be old but I'm not stupid. My husband and I and our families are going to live a nice peaceful life ELSEWHERE when this nightmare ends... and not pay someone $3000.00 a year to tell us what we can and cannot do. This review has asked for receipts and order numbers to verify, that will NOT BE USED ELSEWHERE. SORRY. THAT'S CONFIDENTIAL. Only for our litigators.

Pulte Homes Company Information