Pulte Homes

Pulte Homes

1.2/5 (40 ratings)
Find a Home Builders partner
Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Pulte Homes

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Pulte Homes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pulte Homes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pulte?

Original review: May 27, 2022

Lesson learned, if the Builder asks for $10,000 in earnest money you should be skeptical. My wife and I thought that earnest money amount was high because of the demand in the Del Webb community. What we found during the construction process was a lack of oversight by the construction manager and the on-site team of construction foreman. Subcontractors are not supervised. One subcontractor comes in and damages of the work of another subcontractor who just completed their job.. Once you have given them your money there is no refund when you see the extremely poor quality during the construction process. Beware if you are purchasing an inventory home. Make sure your sales representative gives you a detailed report of exactly what is being purchased. We received a detailed report that was in Pulte code, this document was very difficult to decipher. The end result is although a detailed report coded was provided by sales.

The report says or mentioned a lot of upgrades next to the code, the actual Final delivery was poorly made fixtures and cabinets which were poorly designed.. Make sure sales gives you a detailed report in plain English of what you’re purchasing and shows you what you’re actually purchasing. Every day was be like Christmas. As the home was built we got to see what they called an upgrade was actually cheap substandard products. We are still dealing with property that was not graded or leveled for drainage. The sides of our home as well as the backyard is a swamp land that grows mold. I’ve never seen a water meter box fill up with water when there is no leak from the actual water meter, my neighbors just run their sprinkler system.

After you close on your home you can just about forget that there was a punch list because construction is unresponsive and uncooperative with unreasonable resolutions. They know once they’ve got that $10,000 that you are not gonna to break your earnest money contract when you see their poor construction and workmanship. Once you’ve closed now you’re behind the eight ball. I don’t recommend Pulte, But I’m certain that’s obvious by this review. Since closing we have found there is a huge drainage problem in our backyard is a swamp. Pulte does not Vet its contractors. As far as I can tell the company they are using to make the repairs does not even have a license or insurance.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Purchased new build 4/29/22. We noticed during construction lots of water around and in the foundation. We received verbal assurances that the issue was only temporary and wouldn't be an issue after construction was completed. Since we moved in our two sump pumps have been running nearly non stop. Found out later the builders knew about the water issue but continued to assure us there would be no problem. Contacted Pulte customer service and told us it was not their problem. We would never had purchased from Pulte if they would have just been honest with us.

Original review: May 14, 2022

Insane drywall cracking. Paint Cracking. Significant material separation. Pulte states it’s totally normal and a part of homeowner maintenance. Wild. Pulte refuses to take ownership. Claims it’s to be expected.

Original review: April 27, 2022

We built our home between April-Dec 2021. In the sales/contract phase, we were required to give Pulte Finance our information even though we walked in the door letting them know we already had our own bank and financing. The sales rep assured us it was a 'check box' to get the permits and nothing more would come of it. Our credit was pulled the next day, dinging our credit report. We got a flimsy apology. For the construction phase: this was a difficult year for supplies, labor and timelines, so we gave a fair amount of flexibility in that portion of the build. That said, we had to really scour our Contract and change orders constantly and ask any question not thoroughly spelled out. For instance, the option of adding a third garage did not automatically mean we got a garage door opener. We had to ask about it to find out it wasn't included.

Our 'Celebration Day', which is supposed to be the day you walk through your finished house was not a finished house walk through. They were still finishing the house then and well into the week after we took possession - shutters, corbels, paint and patch, carpet tack downs, etc. We are still waiting on a replacement cabinet that they have ordered and delivered an incorrect part for three times. A BIG issue is the landscaping, which we didn't get installed until 18 weeks later. We knew of the seasonal delay but did NOT know we would have zero input into the landscaping on our property. They offer 'packages' with no options or input from the homeowner. All discretion is left to whatever third party landscaper they choose and the plants they want to give you.

I had to fight and get the boss of my field manager involved to remove the plants that were toxic to my dog and ones I was highly allergic to. They removed them, gave them back to the landscaper, offered no additional remedy or refund though we had spent many thousands on this landscaping. They also were false about what our village and HOA required, which we discovered by contacting those parties on our own.

You will also find that getting any warranty work is extremely difficult. At this point, we have already been through 2 warranty managers and the current one doesn't even know how to interpret warranty details. She has threatened to mark us void of our warranty twice, which we resolved through her management. They apologized for her lack of knowledge. Overall, this is not a bad home in quality of the build. You just have to ask everything in great detail and push them very hard for any communication. Remember, this is YOUR home and just their JOB. Know what is important to you and push for it. Also, retain your own legal counsel as a stand-by and to monitor the process on your behalf.

Original review: March 29, 2022

It has been 2.5 years since my house was built with Pulte. It started with the wrong basement floor plan being poured. They refused to fix it, after many complaints we finally received a small reimbursement for lost square footage. This cause the house to be behind schedule. There were many open items when I closed that I was told would be fixed. Due to a great warranty person, she is no longer there, a lot of it was fixed. The drywall was finished terribly, they tried to fix it at the one year warranty but the made it worse and I now I have spots all over my house. I was yelled at for moving tape as they would not fix something that wasn't originally called out, even though it was obviously bad drywall and I did not add or move the tape (to mark the bad spots). I have had to go back and sand many spots that were just painted over.

I am a single woman and almost every contractor including the warranty person has made comments about how women cannot fix/install/work on a house. 2 years after moving in my hardwood floors are coming apart in multiple areas. I attribute this to poor installation. There is a long crack in my foundation but it is not big enough to fix. Yet, with the flooring issue and my cabinets have come off the wall, I feel maybe this crack is the root cause. Pulte is refusing to do anything.

One of the shower pans has had a crack in it since I moved in. This apparently got lost as so many larger issues had to be resolved, replaced damaged furnace, hood stove, stairs, long list. At 1 year warranty they said they would fix it, still not fixed. When I reached back out to warranty they are now saying the homeowner damaged it and refusing to have it fixed. It is disappointing to build a large home with a company and get this kind of treatment. I do not recommend building a house with Pulte and I will never again.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Pulte is worst company to deal with post purchase. We bought a new home and had 1 year warranty. They took forever to acknowledge issues and did worst job in fixing them. On one occasion their staff member visited our house to inspect flooring issue, we asked him to wear mask as we had a new born at that time in house during covid outbreak, the staff person became really grumpy and did such a ** job. Their staff came to fix the paint issue and did a wrong paint on our wall, we asked them to fix it the staff member said contract says we will do fix only in 1 visit and there is no guarantee for paint to match. My wall is left with patches. Hate this company, no one should buy from them. Hope they get sued big time

Original review: March 17, 2022

We have had difficulty with the air conditioning system in a Phoenix home recently completed. After a number of calls over a 4-5 week time period (and waiting on hold 3 time for over an hour) we finally got them to schedule the HAVC people to come … a week from now. In Phoenix with temperatures getting well above 80, and having guests coming, this is another example of Pulte's attitude toward their customer. This problem has been going on for weeks and we now have to wait another week to get someone here...ridiculous. This only adds to the other warranty work that was to be done and never resolved yet...5 months later...

Original review: March 10, 2022

If there was a negative number I would have given that. Worst builder I have had to deal with. Please don’t buy from them. Their construction, which they claim is top notch, is so very poor. I bought a home in Del Webb Union Park community in Aubrey, TX and closed on it last December. So far none of the defects have been cured. I still do not have my upgraded dishwasher I paid for. Field manager Greg ** is along with customer service department is as useless as they come. Left so many messages and followed with emails even leaving a message at their corporate office, no decency to acknowledge the call or follow up. They charge enormous amount for upgrades compared to other builders and what you get in the end- poor construction, no follow through and no repairs. Really regret my decision.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Built our house in 2021, took them over 6 months to build. We are seeing many defects and they take forever to get to open issues. Paint is horrible. You can't touch the walls. They are using some cheap paint. Well actually they are using everything cheap. Very bad builder to work with. Do Not trust anything they say if you are already in the process. If you are looking don't buy Pulte. Trust me you will be a lot happier with any other builder.

Original review: March 8, 2022

We thought things were going pretty well from the beginning. The people were friendly and seemed helpful. When we got to the interior design meeting, we found out that we were REQUIRED to install carpet and that there were no wood floor choices other than laminate wood. We figured, whatever, we can deal with it and replace what we need to after a few years. We moved in during winter, so our yard had to be installed the next summer. The sod was delayed and delayed long enough that a city watering restriction went into effect (in mid-June) and we couldn't get the sod installed until August - 6 months after we moved in. They then ripped up concrete in the sidewalk and on the street, with almost no communication, forcing us to drive on the new sod to get out of our driveway.

Finally, at about 11 months after move in, we had an inspection before the 1-year period. Our inspection came back longer than what we had received on a house built in 1913. Worse, every time we tried to get something fixed, we had to fight for it and waste time and take days off work for multiple return trips. At least 3 of the problems were code compliance issues (HVAC return vent too close to the furnace, HVAC exhaust and intake too close together, and attic insulation below code levels). And we had 2 different service techs, from different companies, tell us that the original install had not been done properly by their own people. In summary: We have no trust in Pulte's quality control or ability to build a home worth living in.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY NEW HOUSE with them!!!! It will take more than 16 months to build. My contract is 2021-05 and my estimate closing was 2021-10. Now, it delays to 2022-06. Probably will delay again. Every time I called this ** builder, they just replied with some bad news. Material delay, labour delay, and there is nothing this ** builder can do. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE ESTIMATE CLOSING DATE IN THE SALES SHEET! It is **!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

We had our home built in 2019 and I just have to say that there are some things that we did not notice after the build. Normally, it takes time to see any defects in the home, and one major problem we are have is the cabinetry above our microwave, the ceiling part isn't even attached which is really shoddy work. Unfortunately we didn't notice this until I was reaching for something, and I just happened to glance and notice it was there a week ago. We are also having issues with our water heater, we can barely take one shower before the water gets cold. To add to that our water pressure drops in all sinks when the shower is running.

I filed a repair ticket with Pulte and received a call back from Bill, when I explained the issue had a snarky attitude with me with not remorse and told me all my issues were out of warranty. This is highly frustrating as a new homeowner, and now I understand why their warranties are short. When we moved in, we also had a few bushes die which were only covered for 30 days, this is absolutely ridiculous as that's not enough time, especially to inspect the home for any flaws mentioned above.

The only reason why we bought a Pulte home was because we love their floor plans, but their customer service and the people who build them are horrible and do really bad work. We've had other issues were there were wrong screws used, outlets painted over, and some parts of the house not even painted. I'd like to speak within someone at Pulte about these issues and have the plumbing issues repaired, as well as address the cabinet issue.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Purchased a Pulte Condo in Novi, at Woodbridge. The quality of the windows for a 400k plus condo is a joke... Cabinets that are literally broken, supposed to be soft close...don't work. A whole upstairs bathroom was not completed... No caulking, no actual hardware...like handles...unfinished paint. Dirt and mud so bad in the patio door walls, the doors would hardly close. The service from the builders was at best OK before you close on the Condo. After we closed... Zero people returning calls or emails... True story. Look elsewhere my advise.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I purchased a home from Pulte and closed in June of 2020 and had no choice but to take Whirlpool appliances. Pulte does not offer high end appliances in order to maximize their profit. The first thing that failed after only 3 months was the Microwave and because we didn't want to get the same cheap microwave we upgraded and paid 400 for a Kitchen Aid, same size but never received the trim kit that matches the oven that came in sometime in October 2020. It is now January 2022 and we are still waiting for the trim kit. Every time we call to find out we spend hours on the phone.

The refrigerator is a cheap version of the worst refrigerator made in China, the ice maker works ok but ice gets stuck in the chute and when it doesn't get stuck half goes to the glass and the other half to the floor. Poor design and we are stuck with it. Tried to buy an LG from Costco but it won't go through the door so again we are stuck with this small refrigerator with no room for groceries for two people. Stovetop is also cheap, only looks good the day we got the house, one of the burners would go off when turned to low with gas still flowing.

Grates look 10 years old but must admit we cook every day. Oven will not calibrate and it is not accurate so we have learned to set everything 10 degrees higher to make up for the variance. Dishwasher had issues as well, unless you run it for 3 hours the shorter settings always have dishes or utensils still soiled. Warranties have expired after one year so it is now time to replace almost everything if we want decent appliances. Very disappointed but I blame Pulte for buying cheap.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I spoke with Monkia who assured my husband and I that she would send us the links to apply for the loan… She responded to emails several times but we NEVER received anything from this sale consultant… I asked my husband, "Do you think we are too dark to live in the community.." We are financially stable, great jobs, and good credit that well qualified us… But she didn’t bother to reach out to a potential buyer.. It’s unprofessional and rude to see people treat others like non human… We have every right to live comfortably just like any other race.. We will continue to look for homes that truly appreciate buyer who’s willing to buy a home…

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

We recently built a home with Pulte at Del Webb. They put in a defective dishwasher so they could close quickly after we chose another mortgage company other than Pulte. If we had done more research we would have never chosen Pulte. Found it very interesting how they release lots to be sold as well and then say the price is about to increase. BEWARE. Please research and review ratings before buying. These are cheaply build homes and they are misleading with their beautiful model homes. Huge mistake to buy an overpriced cheap Pulte build home.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

Stay away!!!! Stay away!!! from Pulte mortgage..... I gave them 1 star because there is no place in here I can give them a lower star than this. These people are the worst!!!! No customer service at all. They are horrible. We started a process on a new construction in february 2021 and 10 months after one week before closing they denied the loan just like that!!!! That was the most inhumane experience with this people....

Mind you, we had a lease on a rental house that we had already told them we were leaving, movers already set up and utilities and stuff for the move....One week before the closing these people just like that denied the loan....I called them out as that was monkey business because I am 10000% sure they denied it because the house appraisal was wayyyy lower than what these people are asking for those new construction homes....So my sincere advice is.....do not use pulte mortgage...I am sure this has happened to many people just like they did to us.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

After engineered wood flooring splintering from day of closing, Pulte agree the floor was installed improperly and they would replace it after 2 years have passed. We followed Pulte’s instructions to move our items on the first floor of our home to one side while they removed the wood floor on that half to let the concrete dry. Instead of letting the floor dry, Interior Logic - the contractor Pulte used - decided to sand the concrete spreading dust all over our home. Everything is covered. Concrete dust is in beds, dishes in cabinets, carpet, clothing in closets and drawers. Every square inch of our home has concrete dust on it and they are ok with this.

Pulte sent out a general maid who wasn’t even allowed to touch our personal belongings. They wiped the counters and blinds, and after a month cleaned the ducts and had the same company come vacuum with a typical vacuum, but this didn’t make it close to livable. We hired an industrial hygienist who suggested a disaster relief company was needed. We have been displaced for almost 5 weeks now with no help from Pulte. We are left paying so far over $10,000. Pulte just doesn’t want to do the right thing. They have insurance, use it! Such an awful company! Bad rep for a reason. Never again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

We purchased our home over 3 years ago. Soon after moving in we heard clicking and popping noises from our ceiling/roof. After 3 years and no answers we were forced to sue Pulte. They were not responsive and until I sent an email to the CEO and mentioned a lawyer they miraculously found the problem. We have multiple cracked/twisted trusses. Pulte brought out their “team” to find the problem, form a plan and fix. Over 3 months since their team was at our home….nothing. We love our home and community but would never buy a Pulte home again. Beware!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

BUYER BEWARE!!! Pulte is the absolute WORST builder ever. They have no regard to human life whatsoever. Let me explain… The home early in the process had some windows busted out at the rear of the house. The house backs to a major street. My family would visit the house often during the build process, and noticed that more windows were getting busted throughout the process. I had no idea what was going on and just assumed that the construction crew broke them on accident. Come to find out 2 weeks before we were supposed to close, my home along with all the others on my same street were constantly getting vandalized by people throwing rocks from the sidewalk just on the other side of the wall. (SEE PICS of the damage and huge rocks on the wall next to my house)

One of the neighbors that closed on his house told me that he had to install solar screens on their back windows, so that the rocks would just bounce off, instead of busting out the windows. This caused a VERY HUGE concern for my family, as the window they busted out was the window to the master retreat, which will be used as our nursery. Can you imagine what could have happened to a newborn in a bassinet if this happens again? It could be fatal! We explained our concerned and asked to cancel our contract and receive our full earnest money back, but were denied!!! How is fear of the safety of your family not a legit reason to cancel your contract without penalty? Kind in mind, this home was a spec built, so that means Pulte picked out all the options, so once again we should be able to get our $16,900 deposit since we didn’t make any design studio options.

As of right now, Pulte is holding me hostage! They will not let me cancel the purchase without them retaining my deposit. I have sent multiple pictures as proof that this is on on-going problem with people vandalizing the homes and explained my concern even to the General Sales Manager. However, they have no regard to human life or for anyone’s safety for that matter. All they care about is selling homes and taking people’s hard earned money. I have been polite this whole time, but now have no other option but to ligate.

THAT IS JUST HALF the issues. Besides the on-going vandalism. Pulte does a horrible job building homes. They cut major corners and use the cheapest materials possible! I have included pictures in this review so that you can see. When my family and I would come visit the house during construction, we would see workers kids working on the house. Our house was going to cost us $670,000 and I couldn’t believe that they put in the cheapest carpet, padding and toilets. Nothing in the house matches. They put in the cheapest chrome faucets with black cabinet pulls and brushed nickel door handles. The kitchen island is being held up by shims, since they cut the island uneven. (SEE PICS)

During the frequent visits during the construction phase, we caught a man peeing in a bottle in the master bedroom closet! I took pictures and shared them with our sales consultant. We found multiple pee bottles in the home. PLEASE AVOID THIS BUILDER AT ALL COST!!! There are plenty of other Builder’s in the Vegas.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Our new home was constructed by Pulte Home and we closed in September, 2017 (Auburn Hills, McKinney). I understand everybody's experience is different but mine was really bad. Pulte used the lowest quality material you can find. Within a year moving in, we had problem with everything. You close the door, the bottom of the door is a gaping hole. They kept adjusting the door without fixing it until the 1yr-warranty is over. The counter top was not level and so the sink mounted under the counter top separates from the counter top. We had leaks under kitchen sink and when we opened the cabinets it was an eyesore..see pictures for yourself.

The bricks were falling off I had to caulk them myself. I have seen possible foundation issue which I will have the city check on. A/C and heat distribution around the house is uneven. The only positive is the location and generous room sizes. We have come to terms we will gradually rebuild everything since we love the location and neighbors we have. They have great PROSPER ISD schools for our kids.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

This was our third time with new construction and the worst experience ever. The structure of the home seems overall pretty good, but we’ve only been here a week (Columbia, TN), so take that with a grain of salt. Their weekly build update emails are generally 4-5 meaningless words. The finishing of the home is awful. Serious lack of attention to detail: grout smeared on the granite which was also scuffed and scratched in places, awful paint job throughout that was repeatedly “redone” with no major improvement, paint drips and blobs everywhere, scuff marks on the walls and floor, holes in the grout, scratches on the cabinetry, unpainted areas throughout, and super cheap no-name faucets and “carpet”. Zero options for upgrades that we gladly would’ve paid for. I could go on. No one really cares during the process. Once you move in, they care even less about you and just tell you to claim it through the one-year warranty. Never ever again.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

We are currently building a home with Pulte. The home has failed all 3 rough inspections. Major design changes by them without any consideration to us the buyer. You would get better customer service buying a $20 shirt at JC Penney over buying a $430,000 house from Pulte. Pulte, Overpromises and Underdelivers. Save yourself the hassle. Pulte uses a vendor for contractors that are not dependable. Pulte let the rain pour down on our framing for weeks without a roof or sheathing causing mold and now we are fighting for remediation. Use a custom builder. You will have a lot more control, dependability and transparency. We haven't had supply issues, we have had integrity and dependability issue. Learn from our misfortune.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

We purchased our home in May of 2021 and moved in August 2021. The builder Mike was amazing as was the realtor for Pulte. Beyond that everyone we have dealt with has been a disaster. We have had so many issues since moving in, and even more issue getting Pulte to get the issues fixed. Many of the boards under the cabinets were not nailed down, drywall looks as though it was done by a child! There are so many drywall issues, knicks, uneven walls, and paint just dripping down the walls. The kitchen sink is not mounted correctly. Instead of clipping the sink in they mounted it to the side of our cupboards and two general contractors have come in our home and said this sink will fall. The granite for the sink was not cut properly therefore this is how they had to mount my sink.

The garage door has one spring which a garage repair man has come and said to support the weight of the door and every day use it needs two springs. The garage shakes violently as a result. The stair railings came off the wall. The master shower is leaking water due to a missing part on the door that has still not been fixed. The cupboards are coming off the hinges in the kitchen. Lights have burnt out that they said should last 10 to 15 years! And you can't just change the bulb. The whole light needs to be replaced. The cupboards in the kitchen are not even accessible due to the fact that Pulte does not put any knobs on the cabinets.

Our AC unit has gone out twice in three weeks and we are currently sitting with no AC. Called the emergency warranty last night at 10pm and got a call at 8am asking if anyone had called us through the night. When I replied no, the man said he would have someone call me back. No one from Pulte has reached back out and I have left several messages this morning to try and speak to someone. The AC people called and may or may not be able to fit us in in the next two days.

When the warranty guy from Pulte came about two weeks ago I explained when the house was being built there were times we would come in and find beer cans laying around and the guys smelled like **. His reply was shocking. He said there was nothing they could do about the beer, if the guys wanted to drink after work they could but Pulte does not condone smoking illegal substances while on the job! I said I have a huge problem with contractors using my home as their after hours drinking spot, and I am not convinced they weren't doing it while working as the craftsmanship in this home is so poor. It would make sense. They were drunk!

Overall the craftsmanship of this home is terrible, and Pulte just keeps telling us they lost money on the sale of our home. Honestly, we could care less we paid for a new build and got a poor product. Even if you lost money you should still take pride in the work and deliver a quality product. They failed to do so. I would not waste time or money on purchasing from Pulte Homes. We sincerely regret our purchase and will be working to move out of here as fast as possible!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I purchased a Pulte home 4 months ago. In terms of overall workmanship, nothing too major in my case (thank goodness for the reasons I will outline!). Many smaller issues needing attention, however, lack of attention to detail which continued past the "fixing it" point, because when they did come out to remove grout / paint and heavy scuff marks on the walls and floor as one example only, it didn't get completely done, and they were out the door before you knew it and couldn't inspect. Then electrical issues. Well they only work from 8-4 Monday to Friday. If you happen to also work Monday to Friday, as I do, rom 0730-430 and have any commute, you cannot be home during their hours of work. They will tell you that you will need to take time off from work to meet their 4 hour window requirement. For people getting paid by the hour....you do the math!

And there is no flexibility, they will tell you to call Division 16 Electric and work it out with them, but their hours, according to their message, are about as useless. 0730 - 330 plus they never returned 3 messages left over a week's time. Speaking of... I've also left phone messages with Pulte (3) and email messages (several) with one of their field personnel, Angel, with no response at all from Pulte Warranty Office, an occasional reply to some of several questions from Angel (after you talk to his boss). Just had to let others know, it doesn't seem like it's much of a warranty if you're not reasonably responding.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

We purchased a new home from Pulte in 2019 in the Aloravita Development and are having cracks appear in the ceilings throughout the home. We have contacted Customer Service/Warranties to only be told it is our responsibility and we should hire a structural engineer. This is disappointing to say the least. We have been hung up on by customer service representatives who can't provide any any help let alone escalate to someone higher in the organization. It would be nice if Pulte stood behind their work! Will never recommend Pulte Homes to anyone!!!! So disappointing for the amount of $$$$ spent on their shoddy workmanship!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

RUN RUN RUN!!!! Pulte is crooked, corrupt and an awful company to do business with. They don't follow through on their promises. Purchased a new home in Sterling Ridge community. Only at the beginning stages of construction and can already see that these homes are stamped out using the cheapest grade materials with the most untalented crews in the industry. Don't know how they are passing inspections but I have my suspicions. Bottom length of wood trusses butt fit in pieces connected with joist connectors. Sloppy framing details i.e. parts of sill plate missing foam barrier, cardboard sheathing haphazardly installed (over-lapped joints, different bottom lengths at sill, stapled, the worst (almost comical) air-sealing tape job I've ever seen, 10 yr shingles. I can only imagine what's next based on the reviews I've seen on many other sites. Carlos ** is the worse Field Manager, lack of communication all the time.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I have new build house purchased with Pulte in La Grange KY; 3 week old house. I have Flooring coming out; HVAC not functional properly, temperature changes every day; Water leak in basement; Poor workmanship in landscaping. First time home purchase turned into Disaster and full of mental stress.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Purchased a new home in retirement community. Only at the beginning stages of construction and can already see that these homes are stamped out using the cheapest grade materials with the most untalented crews in the industry. Don't know how they are passing inspections but I have my suspicions. Bottom length of wood trusses butt fit in pieces connected with joist connectors. Sloppy framing details i.e. parts of sill plate missing foam barrier, cardboard sheathing haphazardly installed (over-lapped joints, different bottom lengths at sill, stapled, the worst (almost comical) air-sealing tape job I've ever seen, 10yr shingles. I can only imagine what's next based on the reviews I've seen on many other sites. Absolutely no communication.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I purchased a Pulte Home in Indio, CA in 2015. The house was excellent. Very well built. No complaints at all. I would still be there if it wasn’t 115 degrees all summer. Really, I am sorry for those who had bad experiences but I have to say that my home was terrific.

Pulte Homes Company Information