Get Pricing

4.6/5 (26 ratings)

About Western Exterminator Company

Western Exterminator Company provides reliable pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. They provide quick, dependable and consistent service. Their experts are trained in the latest pest control methods and have been around since 1921. They take pride in being the same business today as they were back then.

Pros

• Green-certified products
  • pestfree365 program
  • Full-service pest control company

Cons

• Only available in 6 states

Bottom Line

Western Exterminator is a full-service pest control company that services six states. The company offers green-certified control methods as well as the pestfree365 program for yearlong maintenance.

Western Exterminator Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Jason arrived within the appointed time frame. He was very thorough in checking for signs of termites and he was very courteous. He explained the charges and coverage. I felt comfortable with his information. Jason was careful when he had to move items to observe hidden wall areas.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

My experience with Trevor and Western Exterminator has been absolutely wonderful. He has always been very responsive, courteous, trustworthy and thorough. I am especially impressed with his follow up telephone calls where he addresses his service and any issues which may have come up.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

The technician is doing very good job. I’m happy with him. He’s friendly. He know what you’re doing. I’m so happy with him and I’m glad you guys have good people like him. I recommended him to everybody. Thank you for a good work and God bless you all. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Adrian is our regular guy who does a wonderful job. Ernest, his substitute phoned and left a message to see if Monday 11/29 was OK. We were not available, did not return Ernest's phone call but he came by anyways and was was unable to do the entire yard since we have an area that is gated and was locked and also, could not do the inside of the house. Now someone has to come out to finish the job and by the way, we DO NOT expect to get another charge for the second visit.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Today Calvin ** came to Service my property. He politely called and left a message the night before to let me know he was coming the next morning. Because I knew that he was coming I was able to unlock the gate and make sure that my dogs were safely inside the house. After he left the property I noticed that he brought my trash cans up to the house from the curb and I so appreciated that so thank you Calvin **.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I have used Western Exterminator for over 30 years which should say something about the work they do. Their technicians have always been professional and informed me if they found problems. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an exterminator.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I am very glad to have Dave ** as our technician. He always ask if we have any issues before starts our service, before he is done he tells us what he found. We are pleased with Western's service. Thank you Dave **.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Rick J has serviced my property for years! Yes, years. I have only had 3 issues over these years (it's been so long ago, I can't remember the first issue, probably a hornets nest) -- the second issue was a carpenter bee in my wood patio cover and the third issue was a swarm of bees in my wood fence extension. Rick immediately responded to each situation and resolved these issues right away. Rick is responsible, clean and professional. I would recommend to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Eric called the weekend before my service and 30 minutes prior on the day of my service to let me know he was coming. Eric listened to my concerns and gave the best information to suit my needs. Eric was personable, conscientious, and respectful. This was the best pest control service visit I have had by far! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Great service! Todd always checks in with me to see if anything is going on that he needs to be aware of... Friendly and so helpful!!! I would recommend Western exterminators to anyone... I have actually done that in the past.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Initial fee is not good for me. I don’t like it. If without the initial fee, I will add you in 5 stars. Actually I don’t know in pig in the beginning why attack me is the initial fee. So anyway it’s just my opinion so I just heard in this email if you have something you can call me so we can discuss anything. Thank you. So what era is just my opinion so I don’t know what the policy your company is down so later thank you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Scott does an excellent job servicing our home for pest control. Goes out of his way to help us prevent bugs and pests from entering our home. He is always very courteous and thoughtful in treating us like customers. We appreciate having Scott be our primary person from Western Exterminator treating our home.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Very pleased with service. Calvan is very pleasant and does a great job. Price did go up, but to be expected. As able I will continue to use this company. Thank you for being a good company. Have a pleasant holiday and God's blessing.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

The experience is always perfect. Very good always. Never any problems… Thank you. I am always very happy how fast you all come out when needed. You are always careful to keep the gate closed so the dog doesn’t get out.. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I have used Western Exterminator for almost 10 years and multiple houses. They provide excellent service both for maintenance and if tenting is required. I absolutely recommend them and our service professional, Ken, is the best. Thank you for years of exceptional service!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Charles is very detailed when servicing our property. He always has a positive attitude. There have been times when we needed service later in the day due our business demands our request were honored. When servicing our property he is very sensitive to our guest and employees.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Our rep Adam is great! Friendly and always reaches out before he comes to spray so I'm not startled which I appreciate as I work from home. We used to have ant swarms, ankle biter mosquitoes, and the hideous American roaches. Now we do not and we so enjoy having a bug free home.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Western Exterminator Co. Our technician Todd ** is professional, knowledgeable and respectful. He calls prior to his show up time and keeps me filled in on each service! I highly recommend Western!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Reed is awesome....His thoroughness and attention to detail are second to none. Please be sure to let Reed know how much we appreciate the job he does for us. Thank you very much for having this survey available to us so we can let you know how we feel.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I had a colony of moles come in from a neighbor’s yard- tried to rid myself. Western Exterminators came in and took care of the problem in two treatments. I have a 30 day warranty. We will see what happens. They were on time and professional every time they came to my residence.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have used Western for a number of years for routine maintenance and termite treatment. This past year, after we found rat droppings and holes in the ductwork in my attic I paid them for a rodent removal and sealing contract. They were supposed to come back to check on the treatment and they never did. I had new ducting installed after their work and when my heating and air company did a routine maintenance visit today, they found new holes in the new ducting and rat droppings all over the attic. I also had them do a termite inspection 3 weeks ago and they neglected to inspect an additional structure on the property that had been included in the request. I have tried to communicate with the inspector about getting this done before moving ahead with service and he has still not set up a time to do so, despite repeated emails and phone calls.

Original review: July 2, 2019

The personal touch is really why I keep with this company. It is as good as Orkin or any other pest control as far as what they use to keep the pests at bay. Other than one time in over 6 years I have no complaints about this company and that was when a new girl got my order mixed up with someone else's and I didn't get my usual every other month service. They make you feel comfortable with the exterminators by sending the same one to your place each and every time. Twice in over 6 years I did not get my same guy and the office had called to see if I was ok with sending someone else out in Tom's place or did I want to wait until he got back from vacation.

Western Exterminator Company Company Information