4.5/5 (69 ratings)

About Western Exterminator Company

Western Exterminator Company provides reliable pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. They provide quick, dependable and consistent service. Their experts are trained in the latest pest control methods and have been around since 1921. They take pride in being the same business today as they were back then.

Pros

• Green-certified products
  • pestfree365 program
  • Full-service pest control company

Cons

• Only available in 6 states

Bottom Line

Western Exterminator is a full-service pest control company that services six states. The company offers green-certified control methods as well as the pestfree365 program for yearlong maintenance.

Western Exterminator Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Exterminator Company?

Original review: March 18, 2022

Terrible Customer service. I had an appointment scheduled in the morning on Weds. for a Termite inspection for a house refinancing. Nobody showed up. No call or anything. I called them and they said somebody would call me. Nobody did. A couple hours later, I called them back and they said a manager should call me and my appointment was moved to the afternoon, somebody should be out. No call and nobody showed up. At 6pm, I called, and of course they said they were sorry, and somebody would immediately contact me the next day. Nobody called the next day, I called them one last time and they said a manager and scheduling would contact me. Days later and still no call from anybody. It feels like an inspection is not exactly high priority, as there probably isn’t a big pay off in the future from it. I definitely do not recommend.

Original review: March 17, 2022

We love Calvin! He is so professional and very polite. Always prompt. Very helpful. He is a top notch guy. Be lucky to have him. We keep our service because we like him. He always has a solution to anything we have come up. If more people were like him, we would be a better place.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Excellent service, communication, follow up, and professionalism! I can always rely on the same consistency in the work that is being done, following the comments left to meet my needs, summary of the work that was done, and always very professional and courteous!

Original review: March 11, 2022

Very friendly and professional. They give helpful tips and are a company I would recommend. I've used other companies in the past but this one far surpassed the others. Their resources and services are a full spectrum of options for to choose to help control, repair and maintain a pest free home.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I have used Western exterminator for 11 years now and every tech that has been assigned to me has been professional, friendly and pays close attention to detail. I can text my tech and they will be here the next day.

Original review: March 7, 2022

First, this is a new technician for my residence. I observed him spraying the yard-side perimeter of my 3’ brick wall surrounding my patio rather than the perimeter of my house foundation that my patio affronts, which I always observed my previous technician doing in addition to observing the chemical on the concrete afterwards. I asked the technician if he had sprayed at the base of my home-the perimeter on my concrete patio-and he said yes, although I had observed him spraying only the outside (yard side) of my brick wall, approx 6 ft from my house. This is not sufficient to protect my home’s exterior in the backyard, nor the service I have previously received. I expect the same service I have been provided in the past.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

We have had a wonderful experience. Our Western professional was very knowledgeable and helpful. We would recommend Western to others. We had interest in knowing about rodent care and our Western professional will be scheduling an expert to provide recommendations.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I have always been pleased with service, on time, professional, fair price. They responded immediately. Am I always get a live person when calling, yea! If there is ever an emergency, they respond quickly. I would recommend to family and friends.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Gilbert is very thorough and efficient. We are happy to have him as our Exterminator with Western Exterminator. He keeps all the bugs away. He is also very pleasant. He is always on time. He always wears the shoe coverings in our house.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

No good service, no coming in the schedule. Problems with the pest. I have to call several times to coming for the service and the phone nobody answer. Nobody give a solution especially in the night service. No problem in the day service

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

Mark is a very courteous and conscientious worker. He strives to make the customer feel comfortable. He does an outstanding job and you are lucky to have him. The office personnel need to be more considerate and take into account what needs to be done. I have been asking for years to get my start month changed to December and not October. This has never been corrected. Please correct the beginning month to December.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Prompt and excellent service. Will recommend to others for good, prompt and excellent work service. Also reliable and dependable when called upon for additional or emergency work and service. Provides appropriate tools to use to resolve problem. Prompt service is provided when called upon for emergency work or service. Flexible to reschedule when not available to be home for access.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Western Exterminator Company has provided a fabulous service. My service person is timely and follows up with me on a regular basis to be sure I unlock my gate. I previously used Western Exterminator- at my prior house and find on at my current house again as I was extremely pleased years ago and I’m still just as happy with their service.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Our Western exterminator is always on time, courteous, and responsive to our needs. We have used Western for years and have always been satisfied with their diligence and expertise. Whenever we’ve had issues, they handle it professionally and to our satisfaction. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Jeremy was our Western Exterminator technician at our previous address and he was always efficient, courteous, friendly and reliable. I was pleased to have him as our technician again and I know he will help us avoid problems with pests in the future.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Pablo is great. Meets all of our needs with regard to pests, rats, etc. Very friendly, always and seems to really care about giving us the best service!! Always on time and asks us if we need anything special. Please keep us always on his route.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

The Technician was very polite, efficient and friendly. I had not met him before, but he seemed to be of the same character as others in the past. (I have been using Western Exterminator for more than ten years.). DONE!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

They've serviced my home and my previous two homes for many years. I'm usually not home when they come but they leave a detailed outline of what they found and what was treated and with what products they used. When I have been home they are always so friendly, considerate, and prompt. Great job.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

It's rare these days that I am impressed with a company's customer service AND work performed... but I am. My technician Juan is fantastic. He is friendly, helpful and always takes time to check in with us on his services and to make recommendations. Additionally impressed that this company continues to upgrade its automated systems.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

The technician is always courteous and professional, arrives on time and does an excellent job. I have not been bothered with ants or other pests since Western Exterminators has been providing their service for me which has been for quite a number of years now. I am very happy with the company and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Jason arrived within the appointed time frame. He was very thorough in checking for signs of termites and he was very courteous. He explained the charges and coverage. I felt comfortable with his information. Jason was careful when he had to move items to observe hidden wall areas.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

My experience with Trevor and Western Exterminator has been absolutely wonderful. He has always been very responsive, courteous, trustworthy and thorough. I am especially impressed with his follow up telephone calls where he addresses his service and any issues which may have come up.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

The technician is doing very good job. I’m happy with him. He’s friendly. He know what you’re doing. I’m so happy with him and I’m glad you guys have good people like him. I recommended him to everybody. Thank you for a good work and God bless you all. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Adrian is our regular guy who does a wonderful job. Ernest, his substitute phoned and left a message to see if Monday 11/29 was OK. We were not available, did not return Ernest's phone call but he came by anyways and was was unable to do the entire yard since we have an area that is gated and was locked and also, could not do the inside of the house. Now someone has to come out to finish the job and by the way, we DO NOT expect to get another charge for the second visit.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Today Calvin ** came to Service my property. He politely called and left a message the night before to let me know he was coming the next morning. Because I knew that he was coming I was able to unlock the gate and make sure that my dogs were safely inside the house. After he left the property I noticed that he brought my trash cans up to the house from the curb and I so appreciated that so thank you Calvin **.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I have used Western Exterminator for over 30 years which should say something about the work they do. Their technicians have always been professional and informed me if they found problems. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an exterminator.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I am very glad to have Dave ** as our technician. He always ask if we have any issues before starts our service, before he is done he tells us what he found. We are pleased with Western's service. Thank you Dave **.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Rick J has serviced my property for years! Yes, years. I have only had 3 issues over these years (it's been so long ago, I can't remember the first issue, probably a hornets nest) -- the second issue was a carpenter bee in my wood patio cover and the third issue was a swarm of bees in my wood fence extension. Rick immediately responded to each situation and resolved these issues right away. Rick is responsible, clean and professional. I would recommend to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Eric called the weekend before my service and 30 minutes prior on the day of my service to let me know he was coming. Eric listened to my concerns and gave the best information to suit my needs. Eric was personable, conscientious, and respectful. This was the best pest control service visit I have had by far! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Great service! Todd always checks in with me to see if anything is going on that he needs to be aware of... Friendly and so helpful!!! I would recommend Western exterminators to anyone... I have actually done that in the past.

Western Exterminator Company Company Information