Find a Dishwashers partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Sears Appliance - Dishwashers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sears Appliance - Dishwashers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sears?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I loved my LG. Had lots of room in it and I loved the way you put the silverware in it. I don't think you could stack the dishes in the dishwasher where they would be wrong. It washes them all really good!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

This dishwasher is ultra quiet, barely even know it's on. It has a third rack for small items and very roomy and adjustable bottom and middle racks. Multiple options for washes, including a half load, speed60 and a delay function. Easy clean filter. When properly spaced and not overloaded, dishes come out sparkling. Servicing available through my vendor. Enthusiastically recommend this appliance.

Get buying tips about Dishwashers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2021

After 6 months of not receiving our dishwasher that we paid $593.56 for we asked to cancel the order and get a refund. 3 weeks and 5 calls later that still hasn't happened. The "customer service" reps just read from a script and tell us the same thing over and over, that we'll get a cancelation email in 48 hours, but we never do. Also don't let you speak with a manager or supervisor!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Sears have been a good company for years but lately they are closing the smaller stores in small cities. Don't know why but I do it is bad management all the way around but when they were in business I really like their stuff or their appliances.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

SEARS APPLIANCES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. Do not ever buy any product that remotely involves Sears. We purchased Sears Elite kitchen appliances and paid a pretty penny for the extended warranty. Trying now to get a dishwasher repaired since last November and still not repaired, which was one of many repairs to these crap appliances. As of January 2 the warranty has run out and I have been on the phone for over four and one half hours just today trying to get resolution. Sears call centers are in other countries as well as in the US, people in these centers don’t give a rat's ** about customer service or resolution.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING. They don’t know what department they need to transfer you to and when they don’t know what to do they hang up on you and then you have to call back and start all over again. I wish there was a Sears still open because I would take the dishwasher into the middle of the showroom with a hollow of super glue and leave it there, glue down for posterity.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I’m going to start by saying I have been a very loyal customer of Sears appliance for years. I will never purchase another Kenmore or other appliance from them again EVER period. I have had the worst customer service experience I have had with any company. My dishwasher which was under warranty quit working at the end of November. Sears sent a guy out December 5. He said he was going to order a door and he would have it in the following Wednesday. It is almost a month later. And I have had no response from anyone.

I have been on the phone with Sears three or four times waiting on hold up to 2 hours as they pass me from department to department. Excuse after excuse but the main takeaway is they take no responsibility because they blame it on the third party. I have asked for a replacement until mine gets fixed. They say, "We’ll look into it and call you back" which no one does. The repairman doesn’t call back. Before Sears went bankrupt they were fantastic. Now they are lackluster and limping along. Do not buy from them even if it costs more from Best Buy or Home Depot or somewhere else, pay the extra up front. Those companies will give you Customer service. Sears is a poor excuse for an online retailer.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

My husband and I had ordered a dishwasher October 9th. We were told it would take up to three weeks for it to be delivered. Around the second week I called to track the item and they told me the dishwasher will be delivered next week. The end of the third week comes around, and I never got a delivery. I called Sears again, and they told me I would have to wait another two weeks because they can’t track the dishwasher.

Now a total of 5 weeks has gone by and I still don’t have a dishwasher and I called sears and they still can’t track the package. I called later during the 5th week, and I find out that sears refunded my purchase without notifying me, I only found out this happened because I called sears. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told a supervisor would call me back. No one ever called me so I called back again for 2-3 consecutive days and was told the same thing, “a supervisor will call you back within 24 hours”. It has been a total of 7 weeks that has gone by and I still don’t have a dishwasher and a supervisor has not called me back. Sears customer service is a disgrace and I am disgusted with how they manage things. I don’t know how sears thinks this is acceptable.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Control module lasted 13 months and now the wash motor has gone out. Luckily I purchased a 3 yr warranty. Have about a year and a half left. Crossing my fingers that nothing else happens after the warranty expires. Didn't know that it is made in Korea.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Dishwasher leaked, came out to repair and charged over $300.00, one week later the same problem. I called again and they sent the same repairman, he said that the first was a mistake and I should buy a new dishwasher and he would give me a credit of over $200.00 which I have yet to receive now 5 months later. THEY DESERVE TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

My order#**. Order date 21 Aug 2019. Scheduled Delivery 12, then 16, then 19th. After hours of phone conversation and request for specific reasons why my order is delayed and what are they doing to ensure my order isn’t further delayed? I get “there were problems”. To What problems? “They were delayed”. What are you doing to compensate? “We don’t do anything. Let me get you to the installer for your new date”. So you do nothing when you deliver a product one month after order? “No, let me get you to the installer”. Let me talk to a manager, “the manager cannot help you with this, let me pass you to the Installer.”

One month after my Order and counting? Could you please get someone that can do something other than read a script, so I can have a real conversation and get a real answer? And don’t transfer me to a second department that puts me on further holds and cannot answer my question and has to call their installer who is an independent contractor! This property manager is done with Sears ...

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Needed a new dishwasher and have always gotten appliances from Sears. Purchased a dishwasher at a Sears store. The dishwasher was not available to see in person, but read the reviews and felt good about our choice. The installer Vito was great, but we were unhappy with the look. Apparently this dishwasher is ADA certified so it sits higher off the floor (which was not in the description on the machine on the website). We do not need it to be higher and were unhappy with the look, as well as some of the functions of the dishwasher itself. I now am sitting here on hold with my FIFTH phone call to Sears to have this returned. After 2 calls last week someone was supposed to come last Saturday, no call, no show.

Spent over an hour the other day on hold/being transferred 6 times and eventually had to hang up with no one helping me. Yesterday I spoke to a "manager" who said I was on the schedule for pickup today. No one has called or shown up. Have now tracked down the phone number of the business that would be coming to collect the dishwasher. They stated that I was never on the schedule during the past week. They cannot schedule it, so now I sit again on hold waiting for Customer Service to schedule a pickup. I am in tears, beyond frustrated! DO NOT order from Sears!!

Original review: July 19, 2019

False Advertisement!!!! I purchased a Kenmore dishwasher in 2017 (Model # 14573) and found out that the dishwasher delivered was a different model (# 14753). I would not have discovered this if I did not request a repair service for the dishwasher. On 7/18/2019, I spent over five hours being transferred to useless departments over useless departments; all of which failed to correct this matter. I have filed a formal complaint with the consumer relation department. MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER AND THE ACTUAL ITEM DELIVERED!

Sears author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Originally Roebuck & Company, Sears started in 1886 as a chain of department stores. For more than 100 years, Sears has retained a position as one of the five top-selling department stores in America.

• Deep discounts and luxury models: Sears offers a full range of brands, ranging from some of the least expensive to the highest in luxury products.

• Installation available: Sears offers same-day installation on many models.

• Inexpensive haul-away service: When replacing an existing dishwasher, avoid any bulk trash fees by having Sears take away the old one when it delivers the new one.

• Five-year service plan: Get parts and labor covered for in-home repairs through Sears.

• Free in-box delivery: If you plan to install the dishwasher yourself, you can get free in-box delivery during special offers.

Sears Appliance - Dishwashers Company Information