Samsung Washers

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Samsung Washers Reviews

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My front-loading Samsung washer now runs off balance and the repair is about $500. To buy the machine new is about $550. Repairman says the spider arm or bearings probably need to be replaced (and if you Google this, you'll see others have the same issue with poorly constructed spider arms holding up the drum). Samsung was absolutely NO help - not even willing to give me a discount on a new machine. I'm incredibly frustrated to have to buy a new washer when I HAVE a new washer. My old washer, which was about $300 and literally the cheapest one I could find ran like a champ for 15 years. I really don't know if I'll EVER buy Samsung again!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The washer is terrible! Doesn’t get my white towels clean and so clothes are questionable!! When I’m washing my delicate clothes in cold water it uses hot water instead and has ruin my clothes numerous times! Worst washer I have ever had!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I have a Samsung WA400 washer purchased in 2014, and I HATE IT. What good does it do to have a washer with a large drum when it does not fill up enough to cover the laundry in it. I've looked online and gone through the washer's user manual. The manual says is if the drum doesn't seem to be filling enough, to check the incoming spigots to ensure they are fully open. Unfortunately, this is not the problem. Today I washed some cat beds that did not even fill up the drum all the way to the top. However, when the cycle was finished and I opened the washer lid, the cat bed on the top was only wet around the edges--the bed part in the center was still dry.

My sister has a Samsung washer in this same line, and she has the same problem with hers. I understand this is supposed to be an energy saving feature, but there should be an easy way to turn the feature off when you have more than just a few pieces of laundry in the drum. What good is a 10-year warranty when the product is a lemon? Shame on you, Samsung! I will never buy another one of their appliances again and will advise others not to every chance I get!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

My husband and I purchased a Samsung washer and dryer set from Lowe's back in May 17. It was delivered to us Jun 17. At the end of Oct, the washer broke and would not cycle thru. I called Lowe's and they sent a tech out on 7 Nov 17. The tech said he would need to order a part and it should take 7-10 business days to get. I called Lowe's several times asking about the part. They kept telling me it was on back order, but did not know how long it was on back order for. I called Samsung on 14 Nov and spoke with an individual there who said they would call me back and never did. Long story short, it is Nov 30 and I am still without my washer. It is sitting in a corner in my laundry room, unused and starting to smell like mildew.

Samsung REFUSES to replace or even give me a refund for my washer. Not even willing to work with me. Each time I call, I call to a different individual and I get different answers each time and promises of callbacks that are never returned. They give me the runaround and are basically telling me I need to wait until 4 Dec when the part SHOULD be released. Once it is released, it will take 3-5 business days for the tech center to get the part, then another few days to schedule. DON'T EVER BUY A SAMSUNG!!! Their customer service is horrible. I should not be without my BRAND NEW washer for over a month. I was so excited to get it, but now I hate it. I am so beyond disappointed. If you want to talk with me personally about it I would be more than happy to.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I bought the front load, stackable washer and matching dryer Model WF42H5200 due to space constraints since they were on sale and seemed to have good ratings. Within a year, the washer started sounding like a small airplane taking off. Warranty dept got a service tech out who said it was a 2 person job, and they only had one person available, so we would need to contact another warranty service provider. Samsung recommended another provider who came out and said they needed to order the part (including a new drum). New part took 2 weeks longer than they initially told us, then arrived damaged. The service provider then said they will no longer provide warranty service for Samsung. (Guess Samsung was giving them the run-around too). Samsung finally did send a reimbursement check.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

In October 2012 we purchased a Samsung washer from Lowe's & a Lowe's extended warranty. I've had the washer serviced, including under warranty 11 times! This year, right before Thanksgiving it stopped draining and spinning. Had service again (out of warranty) just to inform me that it'll cost me 386 dollars due to a previous service, under warranty, that wires were cut & rerouted. In other words, I was scammed!

I contacted Lowe's & explained the situation. They decided to extend my warranty 1 month to get it properly fixed using my preferred appliance service company. I had to contact Samsung to order a part & Samsung informed me my washer was under a recall that needed to be addressed first then they can fix my washer for free under the 1 year warranty they are giving me. This only buys me a years worth to save for a new washer. Can you guess? I'm NOT buying a Samsung washer again. Mind you I'm still without a washer.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I purchase a Samsung Top Loader washer in the spring of 2015. The machine broke down in Nov. 2015 when it would not turn off after finishing. The motherboard was replaced by Best Buy. This problem has continue to occur every 3 months or so. I am currently having the 5th motherboard replaced for the same problem. Fortunately, I purchased an extended warranty from Best Buy and received a additional 1 yr. warranty from manufacturer when the recall was completed. The problem is Jan. 2018 all warranties end. When it breaks down in the spring of 2018, it will need a $250 motherboard again at which time it will be junked. Do not buy a washer from Samsung. Each breakdown required 5 to 6 hours waiting to be repaired. Start with phone service center. They have you run several cycles hoping the problem will fix itself, then wait for a representative to come diagnosis the problem, then wait again for someone to show up and replace the card.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I purchased my washer & dryer on 8/15/17 and received it on 9/17/17. In November 2017, I contacted Samsung in reference to my washer stopping on the rinse cycle. I was informed that FA Display, would be coming to fix it. No call no show. The next day I received a call from FA Display stating that they would be coming the next following day. No show no call. So I called requesting another service provider which was Universal. The tech came on November 21, stated the parts would be ordered on November 27, but it would take 5 days to return plus another 5 days to be scheduled. Needless to say I am requesting a refund so I can purchase another washer and I am getting the runarounds!! I will gladly purchase my own product if they would just let me know if I will be reimbursed!!! I have missed 2 days a work and 2 trips to the laundromat for a total of $60. I will NEVER purchase SAMSUNG EVER!!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Samsung washer and dryer are simply garbage. Spider arm rot and to fix the problem until the next assembly rots you need to disassemble the washer. It is about a 3-4 your job. The part is around 170.00 here in Canada. So to complete the repair is around 7 hours plus parts that will include a new outer tub gasket and possibly a end bearing and if that is the case you cannot just replace the bearing you would be required to purchase the bearing and half of the tub. Not sure what that would cost but either way if needed you would be better off to toss the machine and start with a new product that is not Samsung.

The dryer is a whole other issue. It takes forever to dry clothes and often does not complete the drying cycle which requires you to constantly need spot check on the dryer to see if it has stopped. I in a previous life was an applicant service technician. In the days when things were built to last. Trust me simple is better. All the fancy features are just more things to go wrong. There needs to be some responsibility on the part of the manufacturer to build quality. Or we as consumers need to ensure the word gets out about these overpriced money gobblers.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

In February of 2013 for $699 we purchased from Best Buy the Samsung - 4.0 Cu. Ft. 15-Cycle High-Efficiency Steam Front-Loading Washer - White Model: WF405ATPAWR/AA SKU: 4947827. Worked fine for 3.5 years but then started to become unbalanced during the spin cycle, would run continuously and never complete a wash. Paid $100 for a technician to come out and tell us about the known problem with the degradation of the spider arm for Samsung washers and it would cost between $400-$500 for parts and labor to fix. We did not buy an extended warranty as there was a big sticker on the front stating "10 Year Warranty" (but only on the direct drive mechanism), so with no other recourse we had to junk the Samsung and bought a no frills Maytag that included a 5 year warranty with purchase.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Purchased washer & dryer in Feb 2017. Nov 2017 (8 months later) the washer powered off with a load locked inside. Machine will not power back on. Called Samsung customer service and was told to expect call from service tech the next day. Tech phoned next day saying I needed to email bill of sale. I did. Three times. No work back. Called next day and was told I am out of warranty (I’m not) and to contact Samsung.

Called Samsung they told me I wasn’t supposed to send receipt to service tech, even though that’s explicitly what the email from said service tech instructed me to do and when I originally spoke to Samsung 3 days prior they did not ask for receipt. So I email receipt to Samsung. And wait. Next day I get email saying my service ticket is canceled. Call Again and am told I need to send receipt yet again. I do. I ask for supervisor. Get supervisor’s email. Email receipt to them. It’s Friday and I’m told I have to wait until after weekend. (My first call was on Tuesday.)

Sunday night I get call from Samsung saying my receipt was approved and warranty valid and service tech will contact me in morning. Morning comes I get email from service tech saying ticket open. I call them. they tell me that they received what they needed from Samsung but still cannot set up service appointment because “supervisor” has to “approve the bill of sale” receipt. The same receipt I sent them a week ago three times. The same receipt I sent Samsung 4 times and they approved. It’s been a week and I still don’t even have an appointment. I can accept buying an occasional junk product. Not happy about it but it will happen. But the response so far from Samsung and the service techs they contract with is completely unacceptable. I will not buy another Samsung appliance again after this experience.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

The experience that I have inquired with Samsung has been horrible. They have ask me to provide document that could be provided by Lowe’s since the machine was almost 3 years old and Lowe’s does not keep those documents anymore. MY main concern is that Samsung at any time was going to refund me my money. They ask for a bill of sale and actually any document that stated the information that they required could have been a bill of sale. Over and over I provided them with documents and were never satisfied. As a customer I was never in a winning situation and they said they would give me a refund with the intent they were not going to. There should be an investigation on the way they handle business. Very unprofessional and unfair to the customer. I would like someone to contact me with some type of solution so we can help future customers.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Started having problems on spin cycle, sound like the machine (Samsung Washer WF330ANW/XAA) is coming apart. Shakes so hard I can feel it upstairs. Had a technician out. Said my drum and rear tub bearing bad. Only 4 years old. Called Samsung and they did not care about my problems, said my warranty was out. No warranty on this washer and NO recall. But Samsung is recalling top loaders for bad drums and bearings. I am going to Sears where I purchased and I will tell everyone DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT, especially any of their washers. I will never purchase another Samsung product. NEVER!!! Serial #Y09S54AC300859N.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Washer doesn't clean clothes AT ALL and dryer leaves lint all over your clothes! I got some dirt on my jeans (not much at all) and when I went to take them out of the washer the moisten dirt was still there. This was after washing them on heavy and hot water. It looked like someone just sprayed some water on my jeans. I was shocked! Now it makes sense when I washed my mother's clothes (assisted living). My washer smelled like urine when I opened the lid after again washing them on hot and long cycle to make sure they got really clean. I'm SO grossed out now that I've been wearing dirty clothes all this time (several months). When I contacted Samsung they couldn't find anything wrong with my washer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! My dryer leaves lint, hair, you name it on all my clothes since the day I purchased it. These should never been put on the market. I don't know if and how it even passed any testing.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Samsung washer - Absolutely the worst Appliance I've ever bought from Samsung. It's been recalled. They've come to fix it 3 times and now I'm supposed to get a refund and they tell me they're not going to refund me because I got rid of the unit. I did everything required online and that still is not good enough.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have the washer and dryer since Samsung started selling them. My set stands on the platforms that you can buy directly where you purchase your equipment and I highly endorse having the platforms. The machine washes wonderfully and the dryer dries fast and remains on without heat for quite a while so your clothes won't lay and wrinkle. I will ABSOLUTELY repurchase SAMSUNG again.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

My Samsung toploading washer (without an agitator in the center) is a very bad design. First, it is so computerized that you can't do anything. It is not programmed to do, like decide you need more water and try to change the setting after it has started filling. It washes everything lukewarm, no matter if I set it on hot. But worst of all: It puts little round holes in my laundry items!!! About 3/4" diameter! All my tablecloths have holes in them now, as do many pieces of my clothing! What a great washer - mama's little helper! The cycles are very long and slow and the sound is loud and ugly. If I could afford to, I'd just chuck it and try to find a reliable older style washer. This machine is a great example of overdesigning and our addiction in this society to new and fancier (even if they don't work as well!)!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

SAMSUNG washer severely rusted warranty unfulfilled... Fraud? Samsung is defaulting on warranty services. My Samsung washer is SEVERELY RUSTED through the bleach dispenser, detergent dispenser, top cover and onto the body of the machine. I have had 3 technicians come out, acknowledge this is a KNOWN ISSUE, and even stated that it was THE WORST THEY HAVE EVER SEEN. When attempting to fix the cover the last technician removed the top piece, dislodged chunks of rust into my machine, claimed he couldn't call into Samsung to get a coveted 7000 number because they were closed, and again left my machine unrepaired. Samsung has kept me on hold for the better part of an hour now and claim all they can do is send another tech out to basically repeat the same cycle.

This is a lucrative business for both Samsung and US Appliance their contracted service provider. US Appliance keeps collecting diagnostic fees while Samsung never has to pay out on warranty work. US Appliance also takes this fraudulent process further by cancelling my service appointments claiming that work is not covered by my warranty and asks for money up front to keep the appointment. As this is NOT TRUE and also probably fraudulent I have to call Samsung back again and get them to reauthorize service calls and then get out service appointments rescheduled.

I also have a Samsung refrigerator with a warranty issue on the seal. The exact same process has been replicated, where it is diagnosed as a warranty related issue. They are scheduled to come and repair it. Our appointment is cancelled stating it is not a warranty issue and US Appliance asks for payment. I have to call back and get Samsung to reauthorize it. Someone finally comes out to fix it but instead of fixing the issue they re-diagnose it incorrectly to avoid warranty fulfillment. This is an obvious pattern and I am utterly disgusted. I have photos and would gladly post them if I was able to insert pictures.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

The Samsung washer is horrible. I completely regret the decision to purchase this piece of metal scrap that just can't stand up to the job. A simple one at that. Cannot handle medium loads. Forget the heavier loads. This one does one is a top loader without an agitator. Ohhhh but the whole washer is completely a huge agitation! Ours was on the recall list, we had it "repaired" but it still won't WORK! I will NEVER buy a Samsung product EVER again!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Purchased less than four years ago from Alabama Power Company... Motor gone on dryer, hole in tub on washer caused major damage as laundry room is upstairs. Neither washer or dryer used that much. Only two adults living here. Over 1700.00 dollar set after employee discount. No extended warranty a shame! I will never buy Samsung anything again! Not sure if anything can be done but it should be a law... The washer has a 10 year manufactory warranty tag on it, but they say it is for the motor only. Not a happy camper!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

It's been close to 2 months with this situation so I am not jumping to conclusions. I have called Samsung multiple times with the same concerns - the washer is producing mildew inside and the clothes smell. They agreed it is a problem with that particular model. But, they have to send out a technician to do the "re-call" service first then the warranty can be extended for an additional year. When I asked him will this resolve the problem, he said "NO". By the way I waited 4.5 hours for them to arrive - past their window of arrival. Then he said call in and they will come out for another service call. So I was on the phone for 1 hour 4 minutes and 38 seconds and explained the entire process while being placed on hold multiple times.

Another service tech shows up to do the same "re-call"! What the heck! So the tech called from his cell phone and as I was talking to him asking questions... He hung up on us! WOW! Then the tech decided to escalate this situation, the next day I received a call from Dish Network - an authorized dealer by Samsung and he wanted to send a tech out for the same "re-call". Are you kidding me people - I speak English and speak it well. I am fed up with Samsung and don't plan to buy any products in the future.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I immediately took action as soon as I found out about the recall on the Samsung washing machines. That was in November of 2016. I registered my machine on their website, scheduled a day for a technician to come look at it, and gave them my contact information to receive new labels for the machine. The new labels I did receive, but the technician never showed, nor did anyone contact me to tell me that no one would actually be coming. The machine acted pretty weird at times, but I assumed that I was simply overloading it. It worked, so I kept using it. Issues started occurring more and more though. The spinner refused to work on several occasions, and the rinse cycle was never ending at times.

My fiancé and I moved in March of 2017, and noticed some really bad damage in the back corner. With no outside marks, and dents that clearly came from the inside of the machine, we knew this was not cosmetic damage. Shortly after moving, the machine continued giving us issues, and once it began making the sound of what metal on metal grinding together sounds like - we stopped using it. For about a month I washed clothes by hand, so the frustration in doing that, led me to call Samsung to try and get something resolved.

June-August of 2017, I tried desperately to have Samsung reimburse me for my recalled washing machine. They promised to send someone out again, but they ended up not having any technicians in my area. Because there wasn't anyone who could look at it and maybe fix it, they were supposed to reimburse me. They requested a copy of the receipt, I emailed it to them, then they say they also need certification of ownership. Why didn't they say so before? So now I go out of my way to find that! Email that to them, but nothing ever happened!

No one EVER called me until August 4th. Every week between June and August - I had to call because no one ever called me like they said they would. I missed that one phone call because I was driving to work. This was on a Friday afternoon, at the end of Samsung's working day, and I'm a server (we cannot be on our phones obviously), so I couldn't call back until Monday morning when I'd be off of work and they'd be open again. I did just that, and I'm then told that because I didn't answer the call, they closed my account!! So then I had to reopen it, and hope that "management" would approve reopening it. Again, I'm told someone will call - but of course - no one ever did.

My piece of junk, $900+ washing machine that I had for only a year, and bought as a broke single mother and college student, is sitting in my garage with structural damage ALL OVER IT! Had we continued using it - there's no telling what would have happened. We hired our own technician to come look at it, and he verified that it's definitely structural damage, and dangerous to use.

Although my fiancé was able to buy me another washing machine, Samsung has a lot of money of mine that does not belong to them! I can not believe what a roller coaster Samsung put me on for this to still not be resolved. We need to know how we can get this taken care of once and for all. $900+!!! Three different ticket numbers they gave me. So that was three different phone calls that I got the run around on- because they ask for your ticket number in the beginning, but my account isn't being found, because for some reason they kept changing my ticket number without telling me!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I'm new to USA. I thought that Samsung looks good, and is a quality product. Ha ha ha! I bought a second hand washer, and soon found that the drum didn't turn. I'm fairly handy, so I stripped the machine in layers, looking at YouTube tech videos. I eventually ended up after a few hours of fault finding, to find that the rear of the drum has a Spider Arm and shaft connecting the drum to the motor. It was totally disintegrated.

I decided to find out how to fix it and get the part numbers. Guess what... This is a common fault with Samsung Washers. Galvanic action takes place with the normal washing cycle, and eats up the metal. It will last for a few years (this one is about 3 years old) and then disintegrate. I called a local Appliance Parts centre in Raleigh... Spider Arm $112, new bearing and tub $275. My labour is just my time, but worth a few Dollars if a repair shop were to fix it. The fine lady at the shop said, "Honey, if you want my advice, throw the machine and away. And NEVER buy a Samsung." The Appliance parts centre is inundated with requests for parts of faulty Samsung machines.

Gents and Ladies, I'm new here, so I'm only commenting... How can a company like Samsung rip people off so badly with such poor designs. Surely they are not allowed to keep on selling inferior products that good folks have to write off as a bad experience, and lose a lot of hard earned Dollars! What about the risk to life and property when a machine goes rogue and disintegrates, or catches fire. I thought that in America, a company like this would be shut down?

I will never ever buy a Samsung product again, and everyone I meet, well, I have a really good story to tell them about why they should never buy a Samsung Appliance ever again. All I can do is spread the word. Bad news spreads 10x faster than good news, so hopefully others won't be hurt like all the folks that have written reviews of their experiences.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I like the machine but feel my old washer did a better job and there is no agitator. My dryer is awesome though. It turns itself off when your clothes are dry. So definitely dryer is better than new top loading washer.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have the Samsung front load blue steel washer and dryer model year 2017. I love them. The washer and dryer have several options for cleaning and drying my clothes whether I need to do a quick wash and dry or a heavy load with extra rinse and spin. I made sure when I bought the Samsung pair I had the washer with the option of the ADD a piece of laundry option via the Add a Door function in the newer models so after you start the load in early front load washers you could not stop them to add a piece of dropped laundry but, now you can stop the washer, open the added door and put in the dropped piece and not spill any water and restart the washer. The washing machine also uses less detergent to wash the clothes and the clothes come out of the washer almost dried so it does not take long to finish drying.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Various cycles for today's fabrics and can customize cycles for temp, spin, etc. Also, tub clean cycle, etc. Clothes are clean, spun dry. Uses less water during each cycle.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I was not happy when I heard my Samsung top-load washer got recalled and I had to change to a new one. Also, I was not sure if I should get Samsung again since too many problems with them lately. However, they offered this recall and would pay fraction of the new washer and installation fees. If you are familiar with this program you will know if you get another Samsung washer you would get additional $100. Therefore, we had to choose it again. On the printout of the recall detail, it says it would refund the installation fees. Therefore, I purchased 'delivery and installation' for my new Samsung washer from the vendor. After I submitted the receipt, there was no replies saying if they have received or not. I tried to email them but no reply whatsoever. I had to call them 3 times to make sure they received my documents. Finally, they replied they would not refund my installation fee back because my receipt only had 'Delivery' on there.

I argued with them that this was a package and installation is included in the whole service, but they would do anything with it, and I lost almost $82 for this (their whole refund amount is $360). This is the most ridiculous response I have ever gotten from a big company customer service. This is strict a 'FRAUD'. Samsung is playing word game with customer and try to scam customers who were being loyal to them. Not mentioning all the safety and quality issues regarding their products, their scamming way treating customers are way beyond unbelievable. From this day, I would not ever buy their any products anymore.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

First I worked for BASF Wyandotte servicing commercial laundry machine for 27 years so I feel qualified to offer some good practical advice regarding washing machines. The 5 elements in cleaning are: time, mechanical action, chemical action, temperature, and procedures. The top-loading Samsung without an agitator definitely lack in mechanical action and do not allow you to control the water levels. Our clothes come out with stains and sometimes soap residue as the water levels are frequently not high enough to properly saturate the clothing. Home Depot will not accept back an appliance if you have it in your home for 48 hours!!! I spent over $30,000.00 with them but now I will NEVER shop there again. Samsung will not do anything about our unhappiness so I will never buy any Samsung items again! If you buy one of these make sure wherever you buy it will take it back as I guarantee you will not like this machine.

I sold our old washer for $40.00 and would gladly exchange this piece of crap Samsung as it got our clothes much cleaner. Oh another thing I forgot to mention is the standard wash cycle takes over an hour where my old machine, which got the clothes cleaner, took about 35 minutes. So unless you have all day to do a few loads of wash avoid and Samsung washers!!! Feel free to call me if you have any questions **. I would welcome the chance to help steer you away from any Samsung appliances!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Samsung has some beautiful looking appliances with extra large capacity but the beauty stops there. The first time I used the dryer it did not completely dry. The dryer kept turning off after a minute. I tried all different settings to see if something was wrong with just that one setting. I took out the owner's manual to see if some button was pushed that caused it to act that way. According to book all was ok. I called Home Depot and was told I needed to contact Samsung. Samsung would not do anything 'til they received our warranty card. Well. How do I get that to them right away? Waited. Still no word from them and they should have received warranty card.

Called again. They say they still don't have card even though sent in 2 weeks ago. I continue to use the washer and dryer; many extended drying times to get clothes dry. Now the washer is acting up. You are allowed to open washer top when paused is hit to add something or check load if it gets unbalanced; well when I do that all the water and soap empties out of washer losing all the soap and water. Then it refills again. Still waiting to hear from Samsung.

Then there was the problem of getting our rebate back that was offered when we purchased our appliances. Sent all info to address indicated on rebates with all required info... Well, an e-mail came through saying they needed more info... Info sent which was product numbers which they had on receipt sent to them prior. Well, still no rebate. We should have went with another brand, because so far Samsung sucks!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

My $800+ washer has a loud knocking sound after 2 years and only the normal cycle works. It is out of warranty for labor but certain parts remained covered. However, the authorized Samsung service companies that Samsung themselves provide won't come out for "parts" warranty or to diagnose the problem. This began about 8 months ago. I paid another company to come out and was charged for a part that did not fix the problem. They tried to say it was my plumbing. (I'm in a brand new house). I had my plumber look at the plumbing... It is fine, as I suspected. I called Samsung back. The customer service rep was polite and advised a technician would be out in the morning so I arranged my schedule and after we hung up I received an email cancelling the ticket#! I called back and the new rep apologized and said she reinstated the ticket.

The next day the authorized provider denied having this on the schedule and told me they would not replace the warranty parts and had never replaced these parts in "the 10 years they have serviced Samsung washers." Hmmm. I called Samsung again and was told "service dispatch" would call me within 1-2 business days... Really? No help and no resolution. This is just not worth my time and effort. I will never purchase another Samsung.

Samsung Washers Company Information