Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

2021 Samsung Washers Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

It doesn't work like it was advertised and now if we want to get a refund they give us very little in if not any. Can't use the bedding cycle because it will blow off and that is not what I purchased. All cycles should work like they are supposed to.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I have a Samsung washer included in the recall and they DID a cheap fix and I can't wash bedding on anything but delicate. They should have totally replaced my unit instead of their cheap "repair".

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I bought a new Samsung Automatic Clothes Washer from Home Depot in London, Ontario on May 13, 2016. It is a Front loader, supposed to be a Great Model but do not like it as after I have washed the clothes I find they have a Stale Smell. I have tried contacting Samsung to which they finally told me I needed to contact Home Depot about this issue. However when I tried by phone I waited listening to a lot of Music only to being cut off. Twice that incident happened. I was not very pleased to say the least. I believe the reason for the improper cleansing is due to the Front loader just Bouncing the clothes from A to Z instead of the Top Loader Agitating the clothes therefore really cleaning. I have been using Washing Machines for many years & this is the first one I've ever had a Complaint about. Is there any way to Resolve this issue? Please let me know. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

For two months I tried to deal with my top load washer recall. I had issues with my washer from the day it arrived in my home. I never knew how long a cycle would take... the longest was when washing 6 average bath towels. After 2 hours and 56 minutes with several rinse and spin cycles the washer was supposedly done but when I opened it the towels were still soaking wet. I manually put it on the spin cycle to get the water out. Total time 3 hours 11 minutes. My towels always smell terrible despite using Downy fabric softener. There are scum stains on my clothes that can't be removed. And then there is the violent shaking. I could go on and on.

I have tried dealing with Samsung customer relations and for all the reasons listed on this site I decided to not wait for the class action suit which can take years. I am currently suing Samsung in civil court. It is the only way to get their attention which you can bet I now have. They are refusing to give me the full refund I deserve but I am sure a judge will see it my way. I have an arbitration hearing in early March and if they don't agree to my claim it will be on to the courtroom. I encourage everyone on this site to sue Samsung in civil court. Overwhelm them with legal costs until they are as bankrupt financially as they are morally.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We also bought a Samsung washer almost a year ago. Had a Kenmore washer for over 30 years with no problems whatsoever! This new Samsung is a disaster. Took the option of a fix instead of rebate. All our dark clothes come out dirty with smudges and huge gobs of lint! Also had a DISH man come out to give us the fix. Now the bedding cycle does not work and everything is totally wet! There are soap smudges all over the darker jeans, clothes and pants. I think it is time to start a class action suit. It sounds as Samsung is not even honoring the rebate we were promised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Purchased the Samsung top loader washer and dryer. Machine never worked correctly from the beginning. Called within months of having the machines and the technician said he found no issues, yet we ended up with a recall. No issues, eh? Even better, the repair folks who came to fix the recall problem were from Dish Network! Yes, the satellite TV company. Sure enough after the fix they tried selling me Dish Network TV. Well now they have supposedly fixed the issue yet I can not wash my bedding properly. The setting for bedding spins on low! The bedding comes out soaking wet, too soaking for the dryer. Then I try to use the "SPIN" option yet the machine then fills up with water yet again then spins not making the situation any better. UGHHH Never again SAMSUNG! Never again. It sucks that those of us who have bought these machines spent over $600.00 and we have no recourse. This is so wrong in so many ways.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

Safety Recall. Purchased a new set July 2015 with pending move and retirement 12/31/2015. Top of the line. Hoped to retire debt and worry free. Nov 4, 2016 - Learned of recall on TV (noteworthy - no notification from retailer or Samsung). Nov 5, 2016 - registered recalled washer on the Samsung recall website; opted for the rebate. Nov 15, 2016 - New washer (same model) delivered from SAMSUNG warehouse only to discover after the drivers took the 'old' one and set up the new one that it too was a recalled machine SOLD AFTER THE RECALL. Samsung escalation manager said I was entitled to the full rebate with the 2nd washer because no other comparable washer was available within my area. He agree to 'fix' the 2nd one and set up a repair appointment.

11/23/2016 A DISH satellite repairman came to repair the washer. The repair was NOT a true repair, but simply a fix to secure the lid, preventing it from becoming a missile. Since the 'repair' the machine's cycles are all out of sync, especially the rinse/spin cycle which will repeat. Loads easily become unbalanced when in fact the load is evenly distributed. I have called Samsung over 20 times and the story changes each time. I have not received one penny of my refund for the 1st or the 2nd washer. They have responded to my recent BBB complaint but apparently do not read the content of the complaint or most likely, do not care.

Refunds - 0 dollars since submitting 1st paperwork 11/18/2016; 0 dollars for the 2nd one submitted 01/09/2017. As of Friday, they are claiming that since I accepted the fix, it voids the rebate. That would be understandable IF THE FIX truly fixed the washer. A repair should enable the user to use the machine as it was intended at the time of sale. Not by changing the cycles and securing the lid. There is a pattern emerging with the 'fixes' now with other users and Samsung should be held accountable.

Oh, and they threw in an incentive to buy another Samsung with a 'bonus' of $150, if you purchased another Samsung, only it seems it's not a bonus at all, they simply deduct the amount of your rebate. Pay everyone what is owed to them Samsung. You put people at risk. You told people they could have an in-home REPAIR. Reimburse people for new washers; you owe it to your customers.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I purchased 5 appliances back in 2011 and within 3 yes our Samsung washer started acting up. The drum would shake uncontrollably and showing DC error codes, etc. Our washer also had rust around the top as I have read so many other people did too. We called Best Buy and they told us our warranty had expired and that emailed us giving us the option to extend our warranty but never heard back. Knowing we never gave them an email because at the time I didn't even have one, I asked them "what email?" Here the email address they had was invalid and just apologized when they realized it and said there was nothing they could do now!!! I couldn't believe 1000s of dollars worth of appliances were now no longer under warranty because they emailed an invalid email address that we never even gave them.

Anyway when Best Buy wouldn't help us we called Samsung, of course they said we had to go through Best Buy and basically could have cared less that our 2 and a half yr old Samsung washer was shaking so bad that we were afraid to use it because we felt it could potentially explode. Between the drum shaking so bad and the error codes, we eventually stopped using it all together and started going to the laundry mat until finally 5 months ago bit the bullet and bought a new washer because we were left with no choice. Kicker, I received the packet from Samsung last week about the recall and now we do not have the serial number because we had that piece of junk taken away when our new washer was delivered.

I called Best Buy and Samsung today and conveniently not only do they not have us on file calling and flipping out about the washer, SHOCKER, why would they? They can't give us a serial number, only a model # which is listed on the recall, so we are just beat. Not only for 1000 that we paid for that washer, but for the 700 we just paid for the new one that now can't get a rebate for.

I'm wondering how many other people had to go out and buy a new washer because of how bad their washer was and are now not eligible for the rebate!? What a scam. We purchased ours in 2011, what were we supposed to do wait for it to explode? No, of course people who bought their washers back then more than likely no longer have it because it shook so badly and showed so many error codes you had no choice but to buy a new one. SAMSUNG BUYER BEWARE. They are making out by waiting this long to finally call a recall because I'm sure many people, like us already got rid of. I would love to start a class action lawsuit against them for the scam artists that they are.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Samsung Washer Recall Debacle. Neither option offered is satisfactory!!! I registered my washer in Oct 2016. I received an e-mail in Dec with option to have it fixed or a rebate of $495 for the purchase of a new Samsung washer. The repair option is not acceptable based on reviews we have read stating that it does not address the real problem. We thought the rebate was reasonable for our 3 yr old machine but soon found that there are no similar machines in the gray color (to match our dryer) available in Canada (only in the US). We put our search on hold, had X-mas, went on vacation and in Jan found that our rebate offer had dropped to $324. The rebate decreased 35% while we shopped around and considered the rebate option, unbelievable.

Calling Samsung Service was both frustrating and futile. Of course there is someone at Samsung who would have the authority to satisfy the situation but they say there is nobody who can help me and would not even refer me to someone with authority to lodge a complaint. This is not a case of not being able to satisfy a customer but rather a case of not willing to satisfy a customer. Needless to say we will not be buying a new Samsung anything again.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I bought a Samsung front loading washing machine about 5 months ago and the unit continues to move during the spin cycle. It seems like it is always off balance. The shipping bolts have been removed and the machine is level on a cement floor. So far, Samsung has given me very little assistance and won't send out a technician even though it is under warranty. They had me go through some self-diagnosis at home but that didn't help. I even have scratches on the side of the washing machine from it bumping into my dryer. Terrible customer service from Samsung. The store that I bought this machine from is trying to help me and get me set up for a technician to come out. Beware of Samsung!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I purchased a Samsung washer and dryer in Sept 2015 for $800. The washer was recalled on Nov 2016 and within 12 hours of it being on news outlets I went to their website and filled out the recall forms. I NEVER heard a thing... CRICKETS. I call in Jan 2017 fill out everything via phone since they have no record of my online account. They schedule service for Tues Jan 24. I get notice from UPS I have an undeliverable package. I have to drive 2 hours away from home and it's the part to fix my washer.

The repair tech comes and it's the WRONG part. I immediately call Samsung who has me call the parts distributor. They tell me dispatch will give me a call. I give them 2 days. CRICKETS... I call this morning and they didn't return my call because the part is unavailable now... call Samsung. I call Samsung and get "our system is down. Let us call you back but be aware we can't help. You will have to call corporate..." NEVER will SAMSUNG get another penny from me. Stuck with a piece of junk I can't use.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I purchased this washer from my local Home Depot store in March 2016. First, Samsung doesn't impress me by stating that they only allow certified technicians to represent their products. The "certified delivery/installers" with Kid Glove Installation in Indianapolis, IN installed steel reinforced water line hoses which were in violation of the manufacturers guidelines to only use rubber hoses which would not restrict the water flow to the spot wash basin's water supply.

It was first assessed that the unit was defective and we were without use of our washer for over 2 weeks since that delivery. The same problem with the replacement unit was diagnosed when someone at my house with appliance repair experience stated it was because of the hoses that Kid Glove used. One would think a certified Samsung technician would have known this. It was over a month before Home Depot stepped up to take the lead and replace them. Again, not impressed with Samsung standing behind their "certified contractors".

Second, It is not January 2017 and I have a letter telling me there is a defect in my machine which I need to contact Samsung to determine which one of the two options they have for fixing the problem. One is to let one of two "certified Samsung repair companies" to repair the unit. One of the companies is Installs, Inc. who does not specialize in appliance repair and they personally told me they could not assure me that anyone who would come to my home would have any appliance experience with Samsung appliances or even appliances in general beyond receiving my specific "Recall Repair Training" which consists on them getting a sheet with diagrams that I could read and perform and feel just as confident about them being done without possibly having caused an inadvertent damage to surrounding parts just due to ignorance with working on appliance units with large amounts of computer components.

The other company I had to choose from was Dish Network. Last I remember, Dish Network wasn't an appliance company. In fact, I worked for ten years for a "Dish Network" company which was in fact a contractor who was authorized and certified in name only, not in practice. The training for repairs even on satellite equipment consisted of a few sheets of paper with diagrams showing how to do the repairs and the repair parts needed. SO, I am very nervous about letting either of these certified repair companies touch my machine.

The other option is to return the washer. Keep in mind I paid 899.00 for this unit and have not even owned it for a year. Samsung asked my model number and serial number, I told them how much I paid and when I paid for it. I excluding to mention to them the amount of time I was without the use of my new machine(s) because of their "authorized Samsung installers". They then informed me that they would give me a rebate in the amount of only $674.00 if I purchased another Samsung washing product and only $580.00 if it was not a Samsung brand. I have not owned this unit for even a year! This is truly fraud on the part of Samsung to make a product that would conservatively sell for $ 899.00 and not reimburse me more than $ 674.00.

Consumer reports quoted Samsung regarding the average lifespan of their appliances by stating, Samsung. "We design all our products to strict standards expecting a minimum 10 years under normal consumer use conditions", says Dean **, director of laundry product marketing. Using that calculation, I should be receiving an offer to reimburse me $800.00. That doesn't include the sales tax I am out or the extended warranty that I purchased through Home Depot that hasn't even gone into effect yet.

What a crappy company Samsung. You know, I don't usual get hung up on branding when I am selecting consumer products, but I can well assure I will make sure that ANY future purchases will NEVER be Samsung products. I will also take EVERY opportunity to share my experience with family, friends, and strangers at a store looking a Samsung products. I want to make sure they know what kind of security they can expect with any Samsung brand warranty. I have a receipt that I can verify purchase, but am unable to scan it to this review. I would be happy to mail a hard copy to anyone who would like to challenge validity of my review.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I called Samsung to see if I could get my money back. Spoke to Franchesca and she said I could get a rebate. It seems she wasn't listening. She told me I could get a rebate but I had to pay for the delivery again on the washer. I then said I didn't want the product and was scared of purchasing another Samsung washer. Furthermore why should I have to pay for a delivery fee again when indeed it was their product that failed. Franchesca then said she would bring it up to corporate management again but if I didn't hear back that means there is no change on their decision. I have never had an experience like this and I'm pretty frustrated. I hope that they get back to me so that I'm not left with this bad feeling about them. I purchased the set so they would only give me a rebate on the washer. I truly believe in customer service but truly this isn't how you treat customers.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I went through the Samsung procedure to get our top load washer repaired. Tech never showed. Called Samsung. They scheduled our visit with a company they no longer use. 2nd attempt, service scheduled, tech never showed. Called and spoke with Samsung rep, linguistic challenges made it almost impossible to understand what was being said. Very disappointed in Samsung. Will never purchase any of their products in the future. Lots of competition out there, stay away from Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I purchased the top load Samsung washing machine in September 2016 (#WA50K8600AV/A2) along with the matching dryer, from Home Depot. I was notified about the recall and decided to get the washing machine replaced. Despite the amount of money I have spent purchasing the washer and dryer, in addition to all the other Samsung products I've owned in the past, Samsung is refusing to replace my dryer as well. I compare this to a pair of shoes where the left shoe is defective but the right one works. The company just replaces my left shoe with a different model leaving me with mis-matched shoes. This concept is absolutely asinine.

I called the company in an attempt to understand where they were coming from, with the representative simply forwarding me to the "Executive Customer Relations" department who is supposed to call you within "24-48 business hours." Four days later, I still haven't received a call and was forced to call them again. This simple explanation was, "sorry, please keep waiting for them to call you." Regardless though, the representative assured me that they will not do anything to help replace my brand new dryer, only the washer which from what I hear can take a substantial amount of time. I have to pay out-of-pocket over $800 to buy a new washer, then send in proof of the purchase and they can reimburse me within 8 weeks.

I told them that not everyone can just dish out $800 on the drop of a hat to which the representative stated that I needed to "save up money then" in order to get it done before the recall expires. HORRIBLE customer service. I will never buy another Samsung product again. I was literally about to go and buy the newer 65 inch Samsung SUHD TV, but now I am going to go with LG instead just on principle.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

In December 2016 I phoned Samsung for the recall on my washing machine which by the way was working fine. A DISH Cable guy comes out to do the recall on 1/3/2017. He was here 2 minutes. I went to use my washing machine and the machine would not drain or spin. It has been a NIGHTMARE!!! This is 1/25/2017 and my machine is still not working. I have not washed in almost a month. I probably talked to 20 or more different people over the last 3 weeks in Executive Customer relations, Escalation department, faxed my original receipt of purchase from Lowe's to Samsung etc. I was told they would give me a rebate of some kind. What I've gone through wasn't worth it. The repair guy came out 3 different times changed drain pump, mother board, dampers etc. My machine does not spin the clothes dry. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at Samsung.

Samsung gave me no choice after 3 weeks of no clean clothes. Last Friday I went to Lowe's and bought a washing machine to be delivered on Friday 1/27. I was told on Monday 1/3 that Samsung would send a REAL SAMSUNG repair person to come out by Thursday to check the Samsung washing machine due it not being repairable. Samsung phones me today and gives me the new repair company phone # which is 3 hours away from where I live and they can't come out for another 10-12 days. I phone Samsung back and explained they basically said it's not Samsung's problem.

Is that just and acceptable for me to wait another 10-12 days for a tech to come out for what I've been through already when I find out that the Cable guy pulled out some wires which initially broke the machine? I don't think so. I bought a new machine is that not saying, my old machine is not working and Samsung can't fix it when they broke it... In 2 days I will be back to washing again.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I bought my Samsung top load washer 1/5/13, worked good for about 2 yrs. Then came the problems, error codes kept coming, and then one day doing bedding, I thought the washer was coming through the wall, ran in and shut it off before it did but it dumped about 15 gallons of water on the floor flooding two bedrooms. I called Samsung 11/20/16 and they took all my info and said they would send me a check to cover the cost of a new washer. It's now 1/25/17 haven't seen a thing in the mail, this company doesn't care about the consumer at all!!! Let's take them to the cleaners! Class action!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Like so many here, we bought a Samsung washing machine in the last year. We had problems with the loads becoming off balance, so when the recall notice came out we responded. The offer of a recall would have left us needing to pay $300 out of pocket to replace the unit, and since this was just a year old we didn't want to pay even more money, so we signed up for the "repair". It's NOT a repair! They send a sticker and tell you to wash your sheets on delicate. They still get off balance, but at least the machine shouldn't fall apart. Someone came out to do the "repair", which was just to add brackets to the top of the machine. We still have to wash on delicate! It still got off balance! But at least the top wasn't supposed to fly off.

About 2 days later the machine stopped working. It would stop at the start, in the middle, or at the end of a cycle, sometimes displaying a PE error code. It got worse and worse until finally it just quit working. Called Samsung, they gave me a huge runaround about not being in warranty. I provided the original sales receipt, PLUS the email from them showing that we had an additional 1 year extension because of the recall. That took several phone calls with hours on hold. Then it took a week to find a service center. I kept calling. They finally said there's no one in my area that can repair it. We could get a refund or a replacement. We had to wait for someone to call. I kept calling.

TEN DAYS later still couldn't reach anyone. They kept telling me it was in process. I finally got through to someone today, who said it would be another 5 days before someone contacted me. We are now 2 weeks without a machine. I demanded to speak to someone. They promised a return call in an hour. I called them after 2 hours. They gave another 200 excuses and lies---no sign of receipt, not in warranty, they already emailed me, it's not possible to blah blah blah. Then they said it would be another 7 business days before someone would contact me for a replacement.

At that point I realized that I would be an idiot to get another Samsung washing machine and asked for the refund. They said it would be another 7 business days for someone to contact me about a refund. They just lie and lie and lie. They are cheats and thieves preying on people who don't have the money to buy a new machine, or the time to call and argue with them. They sell bad products with no service support and no intention of standing behind them. DO NOT BUY ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS!!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

My Samsung washing machine broke after a year and a half. The different cycles never worked properly. It was loud and ended up breaking apart. The rebate program is garbage. For a 500$ washing machine that split in half they offered me 40$. If I purchased another samsung they would give me $140. I would never purchase another piece of crap washing machine from samsung after it broke in half. I called the rebate line and they did not care. For 500$ piece of garbage I get $40 back on the recall. I had a mechanic give me an estimate to fix it and it would be $300 to fix. I get 40$ back on a rebate. Never buy samsung. It's a garbage producing company.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Purchased my washer about 1 month before recall. Checked online immediately to see if our machine was involved in the recall, it was. Immediately contacted Samsung and Lowes and purchased a new washer on 12/7/2016 and filled out all the paperwork. I had to contact Samsung twice by phone and internet to get the paperwork. Received confirmation from the Post Office that Samsung received my request for a refund on 12/15/2016. No refund as of today (1/24/2017) despite assurances on the phone I would have it in 4-6 weeks. I have had to make 2 payments on my charge card to cover this. Terrible customer service from this company. I should not have to be out of pocket for their manufacturing error!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I had to replace my recalled Samsung washer as it was on the recall list. Samsung indicated in black and white that if you decide to purchase a non-Samsung washer, the rebate would be $272, however, if you purchase another Samsung washer, the rebate would be $372. I hesitated to buy another Samsung washer but $272 is not enough to purchase a decent washer of any kind. So, I purchased another Samsung washer, same model that was on recall list. I filled out paperwork, registered my new washer on Samsung website and sent my proof to Samsung. I received my rebate expecting $372 but was shock to see the check only amounted to $341. Naturally I contacted customer service who indicated "tax" was not going to be paid. Samsung promised $372 regardless of what the washer cost. I am highly annoyed.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I paid $2000 for a front loader washer dryer because I was told it will look after my clothes and you pay for quality. Far from it. This has to be the worst, loudest, most repaired appliance Ive owned. The machines bounces across the floor on spin cycle. You cant hear the stereo going through the other room. They tried telling me its my floor, I said funny my other cheap machine was on the same floor and no problem. The dryer unit has failed twice! Like my cheap and nasty Samsung S6 edge which is slow. Dont buy Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I purchased a top load washer a year prior to the rebate. I bought a new washer and sent everything in as soon as there was a recall. It has now been three months and I have not received my rebate. When I called they were very rude and said it would be 6-8 weeks when it was processed and to try back in 2 weeks. I am a teacher and by no means just have $500+ extra dollars to front for many months. There is no way I would have done the recall if I would have known it was going to take well over the 6-8 weeks. I am STILL waiting on my rebate. I hope there is some sort of action taken against them. I will never buy from Samsung again. It's one thing to be mislead, and a whole other thing to be treated so poorly!

Resolution response: Feb. 25, 2017

After I called Samsung rep several times, I was told that my case is upgraded to the upper level and was given a case number. After I mailed rebate form and all related documents and pictures, I received the check of $545 2 days ago. I was pleasantly surprised. Although I spent quite some time talking on the phone, the result is OK. To avoid my trouble, please remember to peel off the 2 labels from your old machine before it was hauled away.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I purchased my old washer in 2016. My rebate will be $545 so I opted to exchange for a new same model top load washer. I bought at Home Depot and the delivery company came 2 days ago to deliver the new washer and haul away the old washer. I started to prepare the rebate form and was surprised to find that I need to peel off 2 labels from the old washer to attach to the rebate form. I contacted Samsung and the delivery company early today. I was told by the delivery company that the washer has been disposed already (hard to believe) and they can't provide dispose form with model and serial number. I happen to have the picture of the 2 labels from my old washer. But the Samsung rep told me that the pictures must contain the whole washer, can't be just the labels. What a rip-off!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

As an unfortunate consumer who purchased a top-loading washer on the recall list, the run-around that I have been receiving since 11/2016 is borderline criminal. After the machine "walked" across my floor while spinning and destroyed 2 doors, the company promised to fix and reimburse for the doors. 3 missed appointments later, a satellite dish installer appears to put the piece in place. He broke the machine and I contacted Samsung who promised to have a technician repair.

Now, I receive DAILY calls from Samsung, kept on hold for a minimum of 15 minutes and then told that they want to schedule to put on the part (??) or I can get a rebate (?). When I recite the email sent from them where they promised to repair, they state they are going to "escalate my call" and I will receive another call within 24-48 hours and then... it starts all over again! PLEASE INTERVENE - Samsung is ripping off consumers with this promise to repair on the recalled machines.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Washer had to be repaired 6 months after I purchased it. A couple months ago came out to put a 2 min bracket on to keep it from tipping over. Never said anything about the rusted out bleach dispenser. I truly want my money back. No more repairs, no more lies, no more being rude about it. Just give my money back so I can buy me a washer machine please.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

Even though we had a 5 year warranty, and it had to be serviced 5 times in 4 years, they only offered us $40 to return it. Our machine shook so much that we had to stop it so many times per load, and only wash on gentle. They knew about the problem for years, yet waiting until people were seriously injured before issuing the recall. DO NOT BUY ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

In July 2015 I purchased the Samsung washer WA400PJHDWR/AA and matching dryer from Brandsmart USA. The dryer is great. The washer is the worst I have ever owned. The one I replaced, which was a Whirlpool, was about 27 years old and worked better than this. It has all the bells and whistles, it just does not clean well. I use so much stain remover product, use the heavy stain option, which is a 2 hr cycle, and the clothes still have stains on them. After the 2nd or 3rd wash, the stains might come out, but not always. I know I should have reported this within the year, but I figured it was something I was doing wrong. I have tried more detergent, less detergent, presoak and every stain remover known to man. It is just a lousy machine. Has anyone else had this problem. If I could afford a new washer, this would be put out with the trash. Very disappointing for such a good brand.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

If there was a place to note no stars, you, Samsung would have it from me. After purchasing a washer and dryer from Samsung we were promised we had just purchased two fine products. And with the Washer and Dryer being energy efficient they would pay for their self in no time. Not true. For me, at least, they have used more water, more electricity, more service calls, more detergent, more fabric softener, more time, more money and more tears. Resulting in a flat out lie from Samsung that they are energy efficient. Possibly a mass lawsuit should follow for those of us who purchased these poor excuse for washers. After all it should be reason enough, and this was one of the main reasons for purchasing the washer & dryer. I only have one reason that I do not care for the dryer. It is made of aluminum foil. It dries ok most of the time.

Once I dropped a sock behind it and leaned over the dryer to pick up the sock, I got more than the sock, I came up with a huge dent in the top of the dryer. I have since received several other dents. At least the dents match. Yes I leaned on it a little, but come on. Ok, it seems I have gotten off the subject in hand here. After all I am talking about the Junky Washers from Samsung and not their junky child made Dryers. After all this misrepresentation they have the balls to put us between a rock and a hard place. This is for those of us that have the washer on recall. Why you ask, is because they offer us very little back in the recall. Not near enough to purchase another machine just like we thought we had bought. OR they say we can stay with the washer and receive another year warranty.

The warranty will definitely be needed if you keep the washer, but not nearly enough for the repairs you will be needing if you need to keep the washer for any length of time. And be prepared, if your experience is anything like mine, you will have to call over and over about the same problem. This my friend gets old fast. In short, if you don't have a Samsung, stay away. I for one will. After all, nobody needs an extra thorn in their side. What would I like to see, I would like to see Samsung do the right thing. Samsung, this ballgame you play has reached the ninth inning. You are up to bat. Let's see if you score... Signed - Suckered by Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I received the recall on my Samsung washer. We decided we will just buy a new one. We chose another Samsung washer. We purchased it right after we were alerted about the recall, had it delivered the same week and sent the rebate out all the same week. 8 weeks later Samsung claims they haven't received my rebate. I'm still waiting for someone to contact me but I think my best option is to join the class action lawsuit. I will never purchase another Samsung product again. The rebates are scams! They claim they will give you an extra amount if you purchase another Samsung but yet they "NEVER RECEIVED" your rebate after you come out of pocket even more money to only get screwed in the end.

Samsung Washers Company Information