Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Samsung Washers
3.79/5
Based on 1,155 ratings submitted in the last year

Samsung Washers

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

2000 Samsung Washers Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I paid $2000 for a front loader washer dryer because I was told it will look after my clothes and you pay for quality. Far from it. This has to be the worst, loudest, most repaired appliance Ive owned. The machines bounces across the floor on spin cycle. You cant hear the stereo going through the other room. They tried telling me its my floor, I said funny my other cheap machine was on the same floor and no problem. The dryer unit has failed twice! Like my cheap and nasty Samsung S6 edge which is slow. Dont buy Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I purchased a top load washer a year prior to the rebate. I bought a new washer and sent everything in as soon as there was a recall. It has now been three months and I have not received my rebate. When I called they were very rude and said it would be 6-8 weeks when it was processed and to try back in 2 weeks. I am a teacher and by no means just have $500+ extra dollars to front for many months. There is no way I would have done the recall if I would have known it was going to take well over the 6-8 weeks. I am STILL waiting on my rebate. I hope there is some sort of action taken against them. I will never buy from Samsung again. It's one thing to be mislead, and a whole other thing to be treated so poorly!

Resolution response: Feb. 25, 2017

After I called Samsung rep several times, I was told that my case is upgraded to the upper level and was given a case number. After I mailed rebate form and all related documents and pictures, I received the check of $545 2 days ago. I was pleasantly surprised. Although I spent quite some time talking on the phone, the result is OK. To avoid my trouble, please remember to peel off the 2 labels from your old machine before it was hauled away.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I purchased my old washer in 2016. My rebate will be $545 so I opted to exchange for a new same model top load washer. I bought at Home Depot and the delivery company came 2 days ago to deliver the new washer and haul away the old washer. I started to prepare the rebate form and was surprised to find that I need to peel off 2 labels from the old washer to attach to the rebate form. I contacted Samsung and the delivery company early today. I was told by the delivery company that the washer has been disposed already (hard to believe) and they can't provide dispose form with model and serial number. I happen to have the picture of the 2 labels from my old washer. But the Samsung rep told me that the pictures must contain the whole washer, can't be just the labels. What a rip-off!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

As an unfortunate consumer who purchased a top-loading washer on the recall list, the run-around that I have been receiving since 11/2016 is borderline criminal. After the machine "walked" across my floor while spinning and destroyed 2 doors, the company promised to fix and reimburse for the doors. 3 missed appointments later, a satellite dish installer appears to put the piece in place. He broke the machine and I contacted Samsung who promised to have a technician repair.

Now, I receive DAILY calls from Samsung, kept on hold for a minimum of 15 minutes and then told that they want to schedule to put on the part (??) or I can get a rebate (?). When I recite the email sent from them where they promised to repair, they state they are going to "escalate my call" and I will receive another call within 24-48 hours and then... it starts all over again! PLEASE INTERVENE - Samsung is ripping off consumers with this promise to repair on the recalled machines.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Washer had to be repaired 6 months after I purchased it. A couple months ago came out to put a 2 min bracket on to keep it from tipping over. Never said anything about the rusted out bleach dispenser. I truly want my money back. No more repairs, no more lies, no more being rude about it. Just give my money back so I can buy me a washer machine please.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

Even though we had a 5 year warranty, and it had to be serviced 5 times in 4 years, they only offered us $40 to return it. Our machine shook so much that we had to stop it so many times per load, and only wash on gentle. They knew about the problem for years, yet waiting until people were seriously injured before issuing the recall. DO NOT BUY ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

In July 2015 I purchased the Samsung washer WA400PJHDWR/AA and matching dryer from Brandsmart USA. The dryer is great. The washer is the worst I have ever owned. The one I replaced, which was a Whirlpool, was about 27 years old and worked better than this. It has all the bells and whistles, it just does not clean well. I use so much stain remover product, use the heavy stain option, which is a 2 hr cycle, and the clothes still have stains on them. After the 2nd or 3rd wash, the stains might come out, but not always. I know I should have reported this within the year, but I figured it was something I was doing wrong. I have tried more detergent, less detergent, presoak and every stain remover known to man. It is just a lousy machine. Has anyone else had this problem. If I could afford a new washer, this would be put out with the trash. Very disappointing for such a good brand.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

If there was a place to note no stars, you, Samsung would have it from me. After purchasing a washer and dryer from Samsung we were promised we had just purchased two fine products. And with the Washer and Dryer being energy efficient they would pay for their self in no time. Not true. For me, at least, they have used more water, more electricity, more service calls, more detergent, more fabric softener, more time, more money and more tears. Resulting in a flat out lie from Samsung that they are energy efficient. Possibly a mass lawsuit should follow for those of us who purchased these poor excuse for washers. After all it should be reason enough, and this was one of the main reasons for purchasing the washer & dryer. I only have one reason that I do not care for the dryer. It is made of aluminum foil. It dries ok most of the time.

Once I dropped a sock behind it and leaned over the dryer to pick up the sock, I got more than the sock, I came up with a huge dent in the top of the dryer. I have since received several other dents. At least the dents match. Yes I leaned on it a little, but come on. Ok, it seems I have gotten off the subject in hand here. After all I am talking about the Junky Washers from Samsung and not their junky child made Dryers. After all this misrepresentation they have the balls to put us between a rock and a hard place. This is for those of us that have the washer on recall. Why you ask, is because they offer us very little back in the recall. Not near enough to purchase another machine just like we thought we had bought. OR they say we can stay with the washer and receive another year warranty.

The warranty will definitely be needed if you keep the washer, but not nearly enough for the repairs you will be needing if you need to keep the washer for any length of time. And be prepared, if your experience is anything like mine, you will have to call over and over about the same problem. This my friend gets old fast. In short, if you don't have a Samsung, stay away. I for one will. After all, nobody needs an extra thorn in their side. What would I like to see, I would like to see Samsung do the right thing. Samsung, this ballgame you play has reached the ninth inning. You are up to bat. Let's see if you score... Signed - Suckered by Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I received the recall on my Samsung washer. We decided we will just buy a new one. We chose another Samsung washer. We purchased it right after we were alerted about the recall, had it delivered the same week and sent the rebate out all the same week. 8 weeks later Samsung claims they haven't received my rebate. I'm still waiting for someone to contact me but I think my best option is to join the class action lawsuit. I will never purchase another Samsung product again. The rebates are scams! They claim they will give you an extra amount if you purchase another Samsung but yet they "NEVER RECEIVED" your rebate after you come out of pocket even more money to only get screwed in the end.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Re: Brand new dryer DV42H5200EW/A high pitch squealing sound [new]. Who on this board has had any luck with customer service. This started December 29, 2016. They told me to put less clothes in the dryer. When the noise got worse I called them the first week in January. They were going to send a repairperson. I needed to email my receipt. They said it was out of warranty. When I told them I called before it was out of warranty they said it was in warranty. They first told me they were going to fix it. Someone called me while I was in court on a Friday Jan. 6 to set up a repair. But first I would have to have a professional installer come out and dismantle it because it was stuck. I told them I couldn't get that done because I was in court and would have to call them back. They said call back Monday Jan, 9. I did and they said they cancelled the ticket because it was over 3 days old.

Jan, 9 I called Samsung back and told them to get someone else to repair it. They gave me another number to call and set up the repair. These people were in Utah. I am in Georgia. They said they couldn't repair it because it was out of warranty. Many calls back to Samsung, again sending receipt, and Samsung said January 11 that they would refund or replace but I had to send the receipt again. I sent it and Jan 12 they said they would refund me the money. I called again yesterday, Jan. 16 and spoke to the ECR (Executive Customer Relations) and they said they would call me back. I called support today and they said another 24-48 hours. The girl got snooty and said they don't have to call back for five days. Every time I talk to them it is another 24-48 hours before they will get back to me.

In the meantime I had someone come out and unstuck the washer and dryer and they are now sitting out in the middle of the hall. FINALLY GOT A CALL FROM ECR. THEY ASKED ME SEND MY RECEIPT. THIS IS THE 5TH TIME I HAVE SENT IT. I want a refund for both the washer & dryer and to get a different brand. I am an attorney and I am considering associating class action law firm.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Our washer was working, but after hearing of the recall, we opted to have the washer fixed. Our washer was only 4 yrs old but Samsung would only give us $195 towards a new machine. They contracted with Dish TV for the repairs. Should have been a clue. After the repair, we did laundry on 3 different days. The 3rd load on the 3rd day, the machine malfunctioned and flooded the ceiling in our basement. Water and soap poured out of the light fixtures, and dripped through every seam in the Sheetrock. They won't return our calls. We keep being told someone will call us between 24 and 48 hrs and they never do. With all of their recalls and their refusal to take care of issues, how can they still have an A+ rating? They should be an F!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Samsung WF337AAG washer - Had this washer for around 6 years, and last week, it decided to autodestruct! The counter balance weights broke and destroyed the plastic around the drum that keeps the water in, so it emptied itself on the floor causing over 20,000$ of damage to my home. When I called Samsung to explain what had happened, they told me they wouldn't do anything for me since it is not under warranty anymore, not even send a tech to look at it... Great customer service!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

My Samsung top loader washer was recalled due to the fact the top lids were popping off during spin cycles. Dangerous for sure, BUT I'm very unhappy with the customer solution to this problem! They offered someone to come out and make sure it was secure and do a few things OR a rebate of about 400.00 BUT you must purchase another washer, which mine was $999.99 and 2 years old. So I would have to add another $600.00 to replace this washer after 2 years and only get 400 bucks for it! That is really insulting if you ask me, So decided to keep my old one and have a technician out to fix it to make it safe.

So let me tell you how that went, HORRIBLE. Can you believe they contracted this job out with a DISH network cable guy?! He came 4 hours late and then stuck some stickers on my old stickers to change some settings that we push. What he did with the lid I have NO clue. I don't think anything. WORST thing was he never secured my hoses, when finished they were tied down and secured so when the water drains into the slop sinks. So needless to say, once the washer drained I had a basement floor full of water and everything on the floor soaked! 72 hours later, still waiting for a call back from Samsung to let them know the CABLE guy didn't fix it! I will NEVER buy anything Samsung. So sad, my beautiful washer a piece of junk!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I am currently not very happy about the way Samsung has handled the washer rebates. First of all, you have to pay out of your own pocket for the new washer until the rebate arrives. So needless to say I am paying for 2 washers on my charge account. My main complaint about Samsung is the people they have answering the incoming rebate phone calls. Not trained very well.

I called them before I even went and made another washer purchase. I was looking into replacing my original top loader and getting the front loader, so I called to see if the rebate would pay for the pedestal. The person that answered the phone put me on hold, got back on the phone and said that Samsung would cover it as long as the total amount did not go over the rebate amount. So, I made the purchase. The amount was less than the allowed rebate so I figured I was in good shape. When I finally got my rebate check, they only paid for the washer. So I am out $200. Plus $54.00 sales tax. I called to complain, but they said there's nothing they can do. I even received a call from their customer service dept. head who apologized for the incident. If they would of just come right out and told me that the pedestal was not covered, I could of purchased a more expensive washer. I was really cheated on this deal!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I recently received a recall packet in the mail and have been offered 3 options to remedy this, but knew better than to answer back immediately. My washer, knocks around violently to the point where I have to lean on it to finish a load, and it still doesn't work. It stays in UE constantly running my water. Recently while washing bedding, the washer knocked itself so hard a hose came off and water was everywhere. It ruined my laminate wood floor, and we live in a rental property, but paid for the floor. We had to take it up because the water completely ran through my kitchen. Now I'm considering if I need to also join a class action suit. ** if anyone has any idea how to do this! In the meantime I'm stuck because a replacement is not affordable even with the rebate, and I'm leery of repairs after reading the complaints on here. TIA.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I bought what I thought was top of the line washer and I found out on TV that the washer could explode and hurt someone. It has already caused injuries to several people. I was not notified of the problem. I had to find out on the news. I am not happy. I have had the so called repair and I am still not happy about this. Now am told that I can no longer wash bedding unless it is on the delicate system and of course it does not do the job. I am also not happy that the darn washer is rusting to pieces. It has rusted around the dispenser where the bleach goes in and has also rusted under the lid where the softener and detergent dispenser is located. It does not clean the clothes and I paid a lot of money for this crappy washer. Will not consider another Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I purchased the washer that the lid flies off and practically decapitates people; you should see what you have to go through to get compensation for that! Had the Samsung dryer as well, Model #DV45H7000EW/A2, Serial #0AHA5BBH701266R, purchased the dryer less than 6 months ago, it started making a terrible noise that was so LOUD!! Called on a Wednesday, the girl on the phone had my husband on the phone for 90 minutes, and said a technician would be calling us within 48 hours, that never happened. I called back the following Wednesday to find out what was going on, and they didn't know anything about it!! The first girl I spoke with was so dumb, sorry to say that, but it's true, she could barely type in our name, so asked to talk with a supervisor, that took forever.

Finally when the supervisor got on the phone, her English was so poor we could barely communicate with each other. That call took all morning. Then finally they gave me a technician's name and number, which I had to call. The technician did a good job, so thankful for that. Then, a few minutes ago I received a phone call from Samsung, asking me to rate my experience, which I gave the technician a good rating but the others a low score, and the young man on the phone hung up on me even though I was just explaining to him my experience. Never use this company. It feels likes it's being run by a 9 year old, and I feel bad putting down 9 year olds with that comment. Scumbags!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I bought my Samsung washer in June from Sears. I started this process in early November as soon as I was notified of the recall. After repeated attempts to get my washer repaired, I have given up. They schedule appointments and don't keep them. When I call and complain, they say they can reschedule but then there aren't any appointments available! Then they say someone will call back but that never happens either! The other issue is you choose to have the washer replaced, you have to buy one of theirs to get the best rebate AND you have to buy the new washer first and mail the receipt in for a rebate that takes weeks and weeks to get. I don't want another Samsung washer, but I'll only get 400 bucks back towards a new one which means I'll be out 200 bucks for a washer I've had for a few months that doesn't get my clothes clean to begin with. Not right or fair. Never again will I buy a Samsung product. Can you help?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

SAMSUNG STEAM DRYER STAINLESS PLATINUM - We purchased a brand new home with brand new appliances September 29, 2015. On September 21, 2016 our dryer was making terrible high-pitched squealing sounds. We arranged for a service tech to look at our dryer on September 29, 2016, as it was warranty work. On January 14, 2017, we experienced the same squealing sounds and had to take our laundry to a laundromat as I was not comfortable using the dryer. I called Samsung and was placed on hold for an hour and a half where I was advised that they could not do anything for me as the warranty was expired even though I was calling about a problem that was identified within the first year of warranty and obviously was replaced with a defective part. Terrible customer service for a brand new product!!! I will never buy Samsung or recommend Samsung again! Disgusting!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I purchased a W/D set from Samsung in July of 2015. The washer died at the end of December 2016.. just four months out of warranty. Upon finding the recall I realized the options they gave us were garbage, but felt safest with a new (AS I BELIEVE TO BE NEWLY MANUFACTURED) machine but it was an unsold and PATCHED version of the previous one with a new model number slapped on it. When it arrived I started a load and it broke on the FIRST WASH-- I am out $2200 and cannot get a hold of a live person at Samsung. THIS RECALL IS A FARCE -- IT IS A SCAM.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

My Samsung top loader washer was involved in the recall. I opted for the fix since the rebate would not be enough to cover even half of what a new washer would cost me. The "fix" just made things worse. My bedding now comes out soaking wet. This is causing a strain on my dryer and my patience. My Samsung dryer now has to run over time. I'm ready to throw this machine out and cut my losses.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I bought a Samsung washer. We all know they're not cheap (dollarwise) but this machine has never worked right. Clothes didn't get clean. Takes over an hour to wash a load of clothes. The washer will not spin out so it's worthless even though it has a 10 year warranty. The warranty however isn't worth much if Samsung will not address the problem. 3 months and I'm still waiting on a service guy to come look at this machine. The laundromat knows me by name. I wouldn't tell anybody what to do if they are in a similar situation but here is what I'm going to do. In the morning I'm going to go buy another washer. I'm going to put this Samsung washer on the back of my pick-up and have a HUGE sign that reads. "Samsung washers are junk." I'm going to leave this washer and HUGE sign telling my experience with Samsung for the next month or two and drive everywhere.

It's not going to get my money back but I might give people a heads up on what they can expect when buying a Samsung washer. I won't put anything on the sign that isn't true and I hope I cost them $1.000.000 in sales. They can't sue me because everything will be 100 truth. For those people with the same problem with Samsung you might want to do something of a similar nature. Maybe we might get their attention being they won't talk to us on the phone or show up to fix their junk washers. One last note. Offering a person 10 cents on the dollar, and they want to sell you another washer to boot is way past an insult. My washer is on the recall list so I know I'm not alone with this problem.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

Received the information from Samsung in the mail today. Called and shared with them that due to this issue, and several repairs, we had to junk the washing machine 4 months ago because they don't make the part to fix the drum breaking due to violent shaking of the machine (reason for recall). We had issues from the very start (2013) with error codes, the DC code (distribute clothes) and excessive shaking of the drum when it was spinning. My machine would actually move back towards the wall, it shook so hard. Needless to say, the machine was a piece of junk.

I purchased it at Lowe's for $600 and still have all receipts. But because I don't have access to the sticker on the back of the machine due to the fact we got rid of it, I have nothing to show for my "so called rebate." They will be hearing from me in the form of a letter. Does anyone notice in this new tech generation that they are making appliances cheaper and cheaper, but they cost so much more? I remember growing up using the same washer/dryer for 20 years. Now, you're lucky if you get 5 years out of an appliance and they are so much more expensive. SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I bought a Samsung washing machine in April of 2012. After four years the inside was completely rotted and had be replaced. It wasn't a cheap washing machine either. I had a cheap one before that lasted longer than the Samsung one. My mother's Whirlpool is thirty years old and it still works. I had no idea that Samsung washers were such poor quality but now I know. The thing that really got me though was the incredibly horrible customer service. I must have talked to them twenty times and each time was a nightmare. It took a month and a half of three unsuccessful repair appointments before I threw in the towel and just bought a new washing machine. I have never dealt with a more frustrating company than Samsung. Do yourself a favor, buy another brand.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

Samsung Washer Aqua Jet VRT - This machine is so environmentally friendly, energy efficient. It does everything BUT clean your clothes. Watch the cycle. It doesn't wash your clothes. It massages them. We have had the machine for 4-5 months and hate it. Spilled some diesel fuel on a sleeve, washed it including the soak cycle with terrible results. The sleeve still reeks of the diesel smell. Can't believe my wife is taking a load to the local coin laundromat to get them clean. Wish I had never gotten rid of our ten year old Kenmore! I strongly recommend NOT purchasing this product.

Resolution response: Jan. 28, 2017

No, respond from Samsung. Called channel 8 action news in Tampa. The reporter did interview shown on TV. She also contacted Samsung. I received a call from Samsung with apologies & offered a full refund price for my machine. All I can ask I hope some law firm files a class action lawsuit against Samsung to get the necessary help.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Had my washer repaired per Samsung. DirecTV tech installed metal brackets on the side. The next day started a wash, spin cycle was rough, started to leak a little water. The next day started another load to wash this time violent spin cycle, water all over the place. Opened washer WHOLE DRUM HAS DROPPED DOWN FROM MACHINE. I never had any problems with my washer until they installed the stupid brackets. Called Samsung. Better talking to the wall. They do not care or show any compassion. The repair company they provided can not come until next Thursday which is 6 days away. Samsung does not care. I have pictures & video of the problems but Samsung does not care.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Two options on Samsung washer recall, repair or rebate on new unit. I took the repair. Being a mech by trade I watched the BANDAID "fix" done. This is not by any means a "repair". It did not fix anything. The tech tore my dryer hose (I had to replace) and did most of the "grunt" work myself removing drain and water feed hoses and moving the units away from the wall. The "tech" was too fat to fit behind the unit and brought minimal tools, no zip ties, or paperwork to sign. Lucky I have a full tool box. Anyway if there is a class action lawsuit "I'm In". Unit's only 2 years old and have only been lightly used. Hope the dang thing don't explode the tranny.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

On Sept 3, 2016 I purchased a Samsung top load washer (WA50K8600AV/A2) along with the matching onyx dryer. It was delivered on September 4, 2016. On September 29, 2016 I saw the news report, the top load washers were reported as exploding & the there was a recall. Naturally, I called Samsung to inquire if my brand new set was on the recall & was advised the issue was fixed prior to mine being manufactured & therefore I had nothing to worry about. The agent then advised me to registered the washer & dryer on Samsung.com, which I immediately proceeded to do & received an email documenting the registration. On Friday, 12/30/16 the washer began to make a loud grinding noise followed by a violent clanking sound. I then called the technical # listed on the machine itself, 866/726-7864 & was then advised the washer is "actually" on the recall. You can imagine my frustration.

They offered me a rebate & bonus of $150 if I purchase another Samsung washer. After speaking to a friend who also had a SS top load washer on the recall & who chose the rebate option, it took much longer than the 6-8 weeks promise her to receive the actual rebate check, in fact she just last week received her rebate check after filing in Sept. Not to give a sob story but I'm a single mother & don't have extra money to all of sudden go purchase another w&d set & wait months for a refund. Ultimately, I chose the repair option & the Dish Network (yes Dish Network) technician did come out today to repair however it wasn't until today that I realized the repair is not actually a repair, it is in fact a workaround which eliminates the bedding setting & in turn the bedding setting on the replacement panel sticker corresponds with the "gentle" cycle on the original washer setting.

They provide a sticker for the machine, which it's been two weeks & I still have yet to receive what they referred to as a "home kit" even that is misleading. I explained this is not what I paid for & would like a refund or a rebate check now to replace the defective set. I have spent several hours on the phone with them & have 3 ticket #'s. They attempted to reach me Monday afternoon at 4:46 & but did not leave me a voicemail so when I called them back this am I was advised the ticket was closed because they were unable to reach me. Therefore, I had to start the process all over again basically from the beginning.

Each time I call I'm on the phone anywhere from 50 to 90 minutes. This delicate cycle leaves my bedding soaking damp. Samsung has not truly attempted to truly justify this matter just a workaround which in turn only benefits the company not the consumer who is greatly inconvenienced with this matter. I would like to bring this to light in attempt to warn others from this nightmare. This is deceptive trade practice & I demand Samsung to refund the $1650 I have invested.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

My recalled washer was less than a year old when it was recalled. It cost over 750.00. The recall would only offer $674 toward purchase of Samsung or less for another product. Purchased same model without basket so it would meet their amount. Home Depot requires you purchase new hoses even though mine were less than a year old or your warranty is not valid. I had a 5 year separate warranty. Did everything requested and received check almost 6 weeks later for 514. Did not pay for required hoses or pay any taxes. Worst company I have ever dealt with. I will never buy another product and I intend to make everyone aware so they are not deceived by this company. Hopefully if enough people complain there can be a lawsuit. No matter what option you had to choose the consumer was screwed. Hope you go down Samsung for not doing the right thing for customers.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I purchased a Samsung top load washer in November of 2015. In November 2016, I heard that the washer was recalled via social media. I contacted Samsung immediately and opted to have the washer "fixed" as opposed to replacing it, what a mistake that was! First off, nobody showed up on the original scheduled date to have it "fixed". When they finally did show up on our second scheduled date, it was a DISH TV person who came out and applied two additional brackets to the machine. He also gave us a new sticker to place on the washer which changed the labeling of the wash cycles. Lastly, he never turned the water supply back on but luckily my husband was home when I first used the washer after the "repair".

Fast forward to 1/5/17, as I was doing a load of laundry, the tub part of the washer disconnected from its housing and moved the washer about 6 inches forward. Thankfully, nobody was nearby so nobody was hurt. I contacted Samsung immediately on 1/5/17 and was told that I would hear back in 24-48 hours to schedule a repair. 48 hours came and went and not a peep. I contacted them again on 1/9/17, 1/10/17, and today 1/12/17. They always give me the same old 24 to 48 hour song and dance. I have been transferred to a "supervisor" once per my demands and that person would not even give me her name other than Diana. When I asked her for her title she said, "Supervisor".

This company is a complete joke and clearly does not care about their customers. It seems to be impossible to speak with a real supervisor. I would not recommend this product to anyone and I will never purchase another Samsung appliance! There are many complaints, on this page alone, and nothing seems to be done about it. Samsung continues to sell junk products to consumers and seemingly are not being held responsible for it.

Samsung Washers Company Information