Ryan Windows & Siding

Compare Window & Door Companies

Research top Window & Door Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They did a great job. The workers were all very courteous and cleaned up mostly very well. They got the job done quickly and thoroughly. Siding looks awesome. Everything exceeded my expectations. Siding is worry free and hasn't required any special care. Easy and looks great. I like the easiness and that it is basically maintenance-free. Customer service was top notch from everyone we worked with. They were kind and very professional. You could tell they care about their customers and making things right. The price seemed moderately high, but the value was still good because the product was great and they gave a great warranty which shows they really stand by it.

I felt that the work done was great. It was done in a timely manner and the workers were incredibly professional. They were very respectful of me and my property. They came out exactly in the time they said they would and finished the job they did in the same amount of time that they had originally estimated that they would. I can't complain at all. The workers were well mannered. They were knowledgeable in their craft and worked incredibly hard and did a great job. I suggest that anyone wanting quality work done seek them out. It is worth it. I would say my only problem was in the pricing. Not because they are more expensive than their competitors but because I am on a terribly tight budget and I do wish I could have gotten it cheaper but the low priced contractors didn't have flattering reviews so you get what you pay for.

Installation is included. It is very fast and prompt after purchase. It could be done the very next day or you can choose the day of your liking. Very easy to use and maintain. The cleaning process is very simple and basic. And it doesn't take a lot to keep it looking official and new. Customer service and support system is provided 24 hours 7 days a week. Even if the main stores are close you could always call in and get the feedback you need. The value of the product is very reasonable and affordable. It appears to be much much more than you actual pay but it isn't. The value was just what I had been searching for.

The installation agents were a little late but not much. Once there, they got the job done quickly and thoroughly. They were kind, professional and knowledgeable. Doors and windows open without sticking it making any type of creaking noises. The locks are very simple to lock and unlock. Very easy to use and clean. Customer service was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. So kind and polite. Very professional. They helped through the entire process. Was very reasonable price. Got most windows and doors in the house done and they are high quality, durable material so it is a great value.

The installation process was surprisingly quick and I was very happy with the results they provided. The people who worked on the installation were very friendly. Protects house from all types of weather damage such as wind, snow, and hail. Keeps my house looking brand new each and every year. Siding never gets worn down. Customer service representatives are very friendly and helpful and offer a wide range of options that they help you choose from. I never feel rushed into a selection and I am always satisfied with what I had purchased. Value is very affordable and beats other company prices greatly. The quality of their product is absolutely outstanding for the prices they offer on their product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ryan Windows & Siding?

They came on time every day. They cleaned up the mess when done. They did job for the money that they quoted to me. I would recommend them to all my friends. I was very satisfied with their work. I can use their product without any questions. My husband liked how the house looks after they got done. We were very pleased. I was very happy with the customer service that we got from them. They took the time to go over the bill with us. If we had any problems they were very helpful. The price that they quoted to us was what we paid. They gave good quality for the price. They were nice people to work with.

They made the process fast and easy and kept me in the loop of what they were doing and making sure I was ok with it and it was in my price range. I can see clearly through my windows and they don't have a crack no more which got on my nerves. They gave me a warranty on the glass so they can make sure I was happy with the product. They helped with everything like working around with my budget and overall just working with me to make sure that all my needs were met and that I was overall happy with their service. They definitely brought my house value up and helped me with my cracked glass that home buyers would not have liked and may have even been a deal breaker and it was in my budget.

The install process is so easy. I was like wow that was fast as they flew through job with great precision. I was very happy I went with them and I will today. I never really use the siding but it looks great and I had no problems with it. Nothing that can bring up any concerns, nothing I have to worry about. The service it top notch. IDK how I could find a better service. I will use them again and again if the need is needed. None compare to this. The price was great. I had quotes and quotes and I just found this I was going back to over and over. I love the prices I get and I will not let it get overlooked.

They were very kind. They come in a timely matter. Things were done right. They were very easy to use which was very helpful and took the stress out of it which was great cause it give me some peace of mind and that helped me and my family get on with things. They were very nice and helpful. Did what they could to explain what they were going to do which was great so we knew what to expected and they addressed us by name and a smile. It was a great value which was great cause money is hard to come by so where you can save helps plus adding to your home gives you a sense of proud which is nice cause things look nice.

The insulation process was quickly and easily done and they answer all my questions. They are very easy to use and clean. I'm very happy with these windows. The customer service was great. The value of this was great. Definitely worth the price. I paying less than most quotes I got and I would recommend this to anyone and use this again if needed. Thank you very much.

I am very happy with the install that they did. It looks very nice and it was done way faster then I thought it would take. It was a very good experience with this company. It was very easy. I called and they came out and did a quote the next day and started 3 days later. They were very flexible with their hours also. It had to be done at a certain time because of the neighborhood I live in. The customer service was very good. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. It was a very responsible price for the quality I got.

The installation process was done very quickly and they look great. I feel like they were very professional and highly qualified. They were able to do a great job in a very small amount of time. I have had no problems with my windows at all. They open and close very easily. I am very glad that I chose to do business with them because they are very nice and professional. Every time I dealt with someone from their company they were quite polite. Their customer service is top notch. Everyone there treated me with respect and kindness. They were always happy to see me and made me feel like a very valued customer. I believe that they offer great prices and that the quality of the windows they installed and the speed at which they installed them was well worth the price that I paid.

Expert Review

Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.    More about Joseph→

Established in 1991, Ryan Windows and Siding is a family-owned business that serves customers in the greater southeast Minnesota region.

• In-home consultation: A representative will meet with customers at their home to discuss their options.
  • Sustainable and efficient: All windows contain double paned glass, thick seals and other features that allow users to save energy.
  • Custom windows available: Sliding windows, unusual shapes and other custom features are available. The company also sells and installs patio doors, French doors, entry doors and storm doors, as well as roofing, siding and insulation.
  • Andersen-associated company: Ryan Windows is a licensed dealer and installer of Renewal by Andersen windows, which are high-quality, low-maintenance replacement windows.
  • Best for Ryan Windows and Siding is best for homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, condo owners, landlords and business owners.

Compare Windows & Doors