Call toll free
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

Renewal by Anderson

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 114-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America.

Renewal was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience.

Renewal by Andersen’s Signature Service is committed to giving you the best customer experience possible, through the perfect combination of the best people in the industry, a superior process, and an exclusive product.

Renewal by Andersen Video
A+BBB Rating
"Outstanding Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Patio Doors" J.D. Power
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

37 Renewal by Andersen Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

6 Anderson Fibrex double hung windows installed 7/21/2017, called in early December 2017 advising the lower sashes on all 6 double hung windows were leaking air. Company sent a repair person out to check "H" gaskets in corners and replace one that was missing. Did not fix problem and actually caused increased air at top of lower sash on all 6 double hung windows. Company sent another repair person to check installation; interior and exterior which visually looks fine. Remedy, install chimney plugs in lower sash side tracks. That reduced the air migration by about 80% but air continued to leak along both sides and front of all 6 lower sashes. I applied slight pressure to center of lower sashes (6) and it flexes by about 3/8". Took video of duct taped windows and flex in lower sash, sent to company and they sent another repair person out.

He confirmed, yes they do leak and he pushed on lower sash which moved a good 1/2". On the spot he offered to order replacement set of windows which I declined. How many little foam pieces are they going to try before recognizing the Fibrex windows installed in my home are defective and 95% worse than the ones those replaced. It's been almost 2 months and I'm told they, Renewal by Andersen (Mechanicsburg PA), are waiting for corporate direction since I am insisting on a full refund and removal of the Andersen windows in accordance with the warranty. So, as Andersen's ad states: the installer can't blame the manufacturer and the manufacturer can't blame the installer because they are the manufacturer and the installer, so they just ignore the issue and hope you go away. That's ridiculous.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I’m in the construction industry and Renewal by Andersen’s reputation is stellar. It was said that they were a lot more expensive than Pella’s but I hoped for quality and that I would get a return on the investment so I went with Andersen. I replaced every window in the house and that cost about $40,000, which was more than my car’s value. Andersen’s reps were very good and patient. The one who sold me on the products was Dave and he was outstanding. He helped me walk through the timeline and later, he came out to make sure that the installation was going well.

I also bought two opening patio doors and Dave said that it may take a little bit longer to get those delivered. I understood that but I was still upset during the week of the installation. I was fighting with the guys who were supposed to be doing curtain wall because they promised me a delivery date then, unfortunately, stuff happened to the factory. I got a call from them and the person said that there was going to be a delay. He said that the windows were going in that weekend as planned but the doors wouldn’t be there for another month and a half.

They did get me my doors within that time but they didn't notify me about that and that was my biggest gripe. I’m in the industry so I was aware that those things happen, but I would have liked to be notified. I spoke with their Director of Operations and he walked me through everything. Despite being not too happy originally, he landed up working with me and helping me a bit to alleviate the pain. He was phenomenal and they worked it out between Andersen Corporate and the local office.

During the installation, the guys who came out were incredible. They came early and I let them know that in Montgomery where I live, there are noise restrictions and they understood that. I would have loved if they started earlier but they couldn’t because of the restrictions. But they were very fast and very efficient in putting the windows in. They did the installation very cleanly and very neatly, too. They were exceptional so I asked for the same crew to put in the doors. Half of them came back and it was snowing that day but they did a good job of getting in and out as quick as they could. They did not get the floors wet and there was no snow in the house. They were topnotch. So, installation wise, the training provided was awesome and the guys knew what they were doing. Everything was great and I’m very happy about that.

I am also happy with the quality of their products and I was very satisfied with the end-result. There was supposed to be a double pane to keep the cold down and the bedroom of the house feels a bit warmer, which is a good thing. It’s doing its job. There should also be a little more of a discount, but other than that, I am very pleased with the aesthetics. The process was hard but Andersen worked with me to try to make the situation better and I appreciate that. They came out and verified installation twice and I got follow-up calls on the operation side. The only thing they have to improve on is their communication process. So I would recommend Renewal by Andersen in a heartbeat, with the caveat that people should verify that the windows and doors come at the same time.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I bought sliding glass doors from Renewal by Andersen. We did not expect its price to be that high, but I guess that what you have to pay for high quality. Their sales rep was very thorough and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of our questions. We were warned ahead of time that he might take 90 minutes, but he took longer than that. He even explained the manufacturing of the materials. We were done long before he was. The installation also took longer than what we expected but we ended up very happy with the finished product. The people who came to install were professionals and did a very good job. A couple of them were Russian and they spoke Russian all the time amongst themselves and I did not really know what was going on but they were good. I would recommend Renewal by Andersen.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

When I had a previous install with Renewal by Andersen, I got along well with their sales rep and decided to go with them again. We had them put a double case crank window and a sliding window. Their installers were outstanding and kept me abreast of what was going on. They were on time and courteous. They were just what I want to have for people that are coming to my house to take care of that part. The quality of the windows are fine. It was 20 below last night and I was only mildly chilling. They were pricey but I’m happy with the product and it works fine.

However, I had to go through a lot to get them to adjust their schedule to mine. When I told their guy to set up the appointment after 10 am on a Wednesday, he called in and said, “Well, we only do appointments in 9:00, 12:00, 3:00, and 6:00.” So I told them that they are going to have to do it after 10:00 if they wanted to sell the windows. It was a little off-footing and it bothered me a little bit. Then the sales rep who I knew from the last install saw my name on their appointment list. It was going to be assigned to somebody else but he grabbed it and said that he knew me and it worked out well. Other than that, I was very satisfied. They are a local company and the Andersen windows are made up the road here at the East and that means a lot to me too.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

We needed a patio door that was almost custom-built because we didn’t want to alter the space in any way. The initial Andersen salesman that came was great. The installer showed up alone, did all the cleaning and he did a super nice installation. They were within the timelines they laid out. In fact, they were a little earlier. However, I was rushed so I didn’t ask him questions about the patio door locks because we thought it was a different type of latch. It’s spring-loaded and rotates a little bit different than the others so it feels kind of loose in the slot. We called Andersen and the person on the phone wasn’t aware of that so I had to schedule the serviceman to come out. The serviceman looked at it and confirmed it was a nice installation which we knew all along. Overall, I had a positive experience. The patio is top-quality and we’re extremely satisfied with it. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Renewal by Andersen?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I chose Renewal by Andersen for their reputation, and I purchased the crank-out windows from them. We had somebody come out to our house and gave us a quote. My husband's interaction with the rep was pretty flawless. We got the Renewal team out right after State Fair time, so there were extra incentives in terms of reductions if we signed up that same night. We ended up agreeing to it that night for the three-bedroom windows, and we did the credit card.

The installation was great. The inside of the window was pine, but I feel like the outside of the window is oak or whatever it is. But, in general, the Renewal team knew what they were doing, and they were in and out very quickly. We've had Renewal by Andersen twice now on two different occasions and both times, we've had the same salesperson. The people that have come out to do the measurements had been really good and on time. We are very happy with Renewal by Andersen and we would certainly recommend it. They had been really good to work with.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I got a new sliding door for my deck from Renewal by Andersen since the one that was initially installed in the house was leaking because it was installed incorrectly. I was impressed with what I saw when the salesperson came out. I've also heard good things about them from other people who have used them. It was also nice that the rep came all the way out to our house since I live a way out. They looked at the existing door to see if there was anything they could do repair-wise to it, but they determined that they couldn’t. They then walked me through the different products that were available, the prices and financing options. We then settled on a door that day.

The only thing that was a little odd was that they had the wrong email address so I didn’t get notified that the installers were coming out. I was already at work then but I was able to arrange something and had somebody let them in. I got back to the house just after they arrived and got started. They did the installation within five hours and everything went smoothly. They put down runners. The cost is higher than a lot of the other options I could have gone with, but I can definitely see a difference in quality between what I had and what the new door is. I love the door, and I'd definitely recommend Renewal by Andersen.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I used to work for Home Depot and I've heard a lot about Andersen while I worked there. In fact, I sold some Andersen windows and I had the impression that Andersen was a high-quality window and I wanted to get some of those windows too. Rich, the salesperson who came out to quote us on the windows was very sociable and friendly. He did a good job. He gave us all the details that we needed to know about the project and the quality of the windows. He also answered all our questions. What impressed me about him was his willingness to travel long ways for sales calls. He worked around our schedule and we appreciated the whole interaction.

We purchased the Renewal brand. I had sliders, double-hung windows, and patio door. We also got an Andersen entry door with astragal. The installers were all friendly. They came in and installed the windows in the middle of December and they did their job really well and really quick. There were two crews working and each worked on a window at a time. So, there was a couple going, but most of the house was sealed up the whole time. They would take the window out for a brief period, seal up the framework around it and then install the window. The temperature got down in the 50 and 60-degree area but it wasn't too bad. The work got done a little bit quicker than I anticipated.

So far, I like the quality of the windows and it’s good. But I was anticipating the windows to be a little bit warmer. There were some times when it was a little chilly by the window sill but we have some heavy curtains that we hang in front of our windows and that made a difference. Now that windows are back in place, the climate and the window’s quality are getting better and we don’t see any condensation with the new windows as with our old windows. Our old ones were wood and were rotting out so the new composite materials were much nicer. I’d tell a friend to do Renewal by Andersen windows if they could afford it. The project wasn’t inexpensive but the window’s quality was definitely worth it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Close to a year prior, we had done a patio door with a rep at Renewal by Andersen. We initially went to the State Fair and sat with them and then he came out the first time and we called him back and said that we're going to do the door. We were really happy with it so six months later, we called up Renewal by Andersen again around State Fair time and had them come out, and decided it on six other windows that we had hung by December. We stayed in contact with him the whole time and we went straight to our initial contact. He was very easy to talk to and very understanding, and we felt no pressure. But the presentation sold us on it. We purchased the crank windows and the installers called and told us that they were all ready to go. They came in and it was all done within the day, which was super surprising. They went way fast. They laid down the paper on the floor and did everything from the inside, which I was surprised with too.

And then, before we knew it, they were cleaning up to go. The quality of the windows is top-notched and everything we expected. The demonstration is living truth in our house because we feel a lot warmer in this cold winter. We noticed it right away, and also being in friends’ houses, we feel like, “Oh, it's different.” And even in some of our friends’ that have newer built houses, no one wants to sit next to the window. This is definitely an investment but we're very happy with the quality. We didn’t have to get any other contractors or anything else involved that we were just happy to do it that way. We would definitely recommend Renewal by Andersen, and if they can explain the cost, it is definitely worth it.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Renewal by Andersen has a reputation for being a better class retailer. I purchased two sliding doors from them. Their representative was pleasant and a suitable person to talk to, and I got him out a couple of different times. He was fairly knowledgeable about their product and other products as well. And then, he also came on the day of the installation for a short while. It was below freezing that day and the salesperson and I hanged some vest screen in the doorway. And that way, we were able to maintain heat in the other half of the house. And the two installers went to work and they completed it on time. They cleaned up their mess as well. The sliding glass doors were fine. They're a little bit on the expensive side, but one has to pay for higher quality windows and doors. I'd recommend Renewal by Andersen.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

We’ve had Andersen windows in the past. We like their reputation and TV ads. Recently, we purchased some French doors and a sliding glass window. I called and they sent someone out within a couple of days. They asked what we wanted and they have met our needs. Six weeks later, somebody came and installed the unit. The cost was a little high but I was very satisfied with their product. I would definitely tell others that having Andersen is worthwhile.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I got three kinds of windows from Renewal by Andersen -- a double-hung, some that cranked outward, and a picture window. The rep came to my house with another gentleman, and they both were extremely knowledgeable. They sold me their windows and the rep explained everything very well, much more so than another company had done the day before. They went around and looked at my windows and then they gave me suggestions for the windows I might like and what kind of windows I might like to use as well. They gave me two or three different quotes which I liked, and they weren’t pushy at all. I really liked that. I was talking to people who really knew what they were doing.

The installation went very smoothly. The group of young men who did the installation did a wonderful job. The quality of the windows was fabulous. The cost was high but it was worth it. I shrieked when I heard the price but I picked their windows over another company that was quite as high because Renewal by Andersen's product was so much better. Everything was also so much better with them. I felt more confident with their windows. They're great, and I've had compliments on the way my house looks.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We replaced one of our bedroom windows, and we also replaced the master bedroom's patio sliding doors. The house is about 18 years old and we put Andersen in at the very beginning so they knew exactly what we have and was able to match everything up. We had the salesperson come out and he showed us the different options on the different types of windows. Once we picked it out and made sure all the hardware was correct, he placed the order. Then, the installers and the strainers came out to take a look and re-measure, and the order was placed.

We're just waiting for everything to come in. There are a couple of different sessions because of different things that needed to be done, but other than that, it pretty much went off without a hitch. They did a very good job. The products are supposed to be a little bit more heat-efficient than our older ones. We got the tinted ones with the thermal paint and I’m very happy with them. They work well. I wouldn’t hesitate to call Andersen again but because of the number of windows, we’re going to have to do it in phases because of the cost. Next year, we’ll do a couple more and keep going.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I had always heard that Andersen was really good, and when we went to a state fair and had saw their windows, I decided to give them a whirl. Their reps did a good job at giving us information on their windows. We purchased a couple of sliders, and Andersen gave us a timeline on how long the replacement would take. They were able to complete the installation on time. Their installers were great. I was surprised by their speed, especially doing it in the wintertime which I expected to be longer, but they were quick and very friendly. The quality of the windows is excellent. They're expensive but worth it. I'm completely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I started putting in a new addition 10 years ago and since then, I've always gone to Renewal by Andersen. I call them up and tell them that I'm looking for new windows. Since I've already worked with their rep, we recently decided on what we wanted to put in and ordered them in. It was a matter of seeing if we could make it work, and he did. Their installers worked very well with me. Though we had a little problem after the windows were sized wrong, they did some additional trim work and we were able to make them look like they belong. We just let it be rather than having to remake the windows. And although the cost of the windows will always be way too high, I got a very good straight and swing out windows from Renewal. They were also able to complete the installation way before the timeline they provided. I was very happy with it and I'd definitely tell friends to go with them.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

My windows were 30 years old, so they were way overdue for a replacement. I got a big bay window with two side windows and had a bathroom window replaced. The Renewal by Andersen rep was very helpful and he seemed to know the product very well. The installers came in sooner than anticipated which was good. They were here right at 8:00 o' clock sharp and they finished up in the midafternoon. We love the way our windows look. They did a really good job and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

We wanted to maintain a good look that we have on the other windows and wanted to do some styled window so we were replacing windows with newer ones. These windows that we had were original in the house. We’re able to look at different options with Renewal by Andersen when they came into our house. The rep that I worked with was able to look at different sizes. We had a split window and she was able to put a window that didn’t have a center divider in it so we had a solid glass now. They had variety and we got to choose the type of hardware in the comfort of our home. We went with all wood to match our main level and then our lower level was more of a vinyl. We did sliding glass doors of the kitchen and a bedroom window downstairs that were a bit old and a safety hazard.

The installation process was good. There were two guys that came in the morning and did it. It was warm so they didn’t leave anything open for that long and they cleaned up well after. We moved stuff out of the way but they were professional and back to the job after they were done and made sure that inside and outside, everything looked good. Then as far as duration of replacement of the three windows, they said it would be a day. They were backed up quite a bit but then I got a call three weeks prior to when they said they would and they had a cancellation so we were able to move up on their schedule. They completed the installation on December 19 when it was scheduled to be sometime in January so we’re happy with that.

In terms of the cost and the quality of the products that I ended up with, it was good but we could have done it cheaper. We searched with another vendor in upper level but we didn’t want that look upset our main level just because we have lots of trees in our backyard and these are nice views. We just wanted to maintain that all natural look so we were okay with spending a little bit more. Renewal by Andersen was an option and it was not going to be the cheapest one but from turnkey and either do it yourself or having maybe another vendor, they came in very, very efficiently. Overall, I got what I paid for. They completed their job and all their work was quality. All the finishing and trim work were very clean and cut cleanly.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I like Renewal by Andersen's reputation and I had referrals from my family members. We got four windows replaced, three slider windows and one awning, and their entire process was easy to go through. Their rep came to our house a day or two after we requested a quote and he spent a lot of time looking at all the different situations that we had and making recommendations. He was great to work with. Also, the installers were really nice, helpful and they finished the installation on time. They showed up first thing in the morning and they worked around the different rooms so that my daughter can have her room for nap time. The cost, however, was very expensive but the quality is good. I hope that the products installed will last a long time.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

We had Renewal by Andersen replace the original windows of our home. We had double hung windows done to look like the ones they were going to replace. We also added a couple of extra panes on the upper portion of it for separation and a different look. The units, however, took a while to be ready. We had somebody come out in late September but nobody gave us a call back so we called them. After that, somebody came out to do the estimate. From that time, which was the last week of September, it took two weeks before somebody came out and took the measurements.

They told us that it would take them 30 days to get the unit in and install them but it took three weeks longer than what we expected. It was mid-December, just before Christmas, that they were able to do the installation. They should have at least called us about the delay, but that didn't happen until just before they were coming out to install. But the installation process went well. The guys who worked on it were quick and got the job done within a few hours, which was a bit faster than I thought it would take. They did a good job and made sure that everything was clean.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Our condominium association required us to do a renewal with Andersen. I bought the patio doors. Andersen provided a timeline for the replacement and completed this installation within the timeline but not for the initial one. The installation for the renewal was good. It took two days. They had to do some tear out. They're all different projects. They took stuff out one day and put it in the next. My rep was good. He got it done nicely. My sister lives in that condo and she hasn't complained about the quality.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I previously bought Renewal by Andersen slider door from Home Depot and I was happy with the quality. And then, they had a presentation at the state fair. They had a whole big display house set up, so it was easy to look at it. Then we had the person come over, did some measurement, and went over all the options, and he explained the financing, the cost, and everything else. It was easy for us so I bought six double-hung windows and one more slider from them. Their installers were quick, professional, and very clean. And the windows seem to be topnotch as well. They are a big improvement over other ones. Overall, although their products are a little more expensive than a lot of the other cheaper replacements, the way Renewal by Andersen crew installed them and everything makes them worth it. They made it simple for us and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

We had slider windows done by Renewal by Andersen. The windows were brand new and the quality was good. I was a little surprised at the cost, but I had no reference points to compare it against. During installation, everything went very well. Their installation crew was very courteous and did a professionally nice job. The windows looked great, but I didn't plan the installation to be that long. The first day took 10 hours, next was an 11-hour day and the next day was a 12-hour day. It was a two-man crew and there should've been more people engaged with it.

Also, when we wanted to change window styles, I was a little surprised that due to the building code, changing the window style would involve a lot more work with the city. So we ended up with the same window style. But overall, the experience went well and they kept the house nice and protected the carpet. I like the windows and that their crew was local, so it was nice. I’d recommend Renewal by Andersen if a friend asks me about them, but I’d tell them to get a comparable price to see if the value and the cost are different.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Renewal by Andersen was a neighborhood recommendation. And when their representative came over, he showed me my options. But when he left my house, I felt totally confused because I didn't know what I was getting. He spent a ton of time here, but he simply told me what I would get. I ended up having to go to the showroom afterward to see what I was really getting. It would have been good if there were more pictures just to be a little bit clearer. The guys who came over to do the installation were awesome. It was a month later by the time they actually showed up though, but they did a really good job. They finished the job in the three days that they set up for it. They did everything right, put runners down and even cleaned up after themselves. The windows are great and they don't fog up. The house is warmer and I could tell the difference. Overall, it was a good experience for me and I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My wife had used Renewal by Andersen before and we had a good experience with them at her house before we bought this house. The most recent windows that we purchased were the crank-outs and Renewal by Andersen lived up to the timeline the replacement would take. We had already bought three patio doors earlier in the year when we recently purchased the house. We had been upgrading things so we let the rep know we were ready to do windows. He stopped over, set it up, and it was very easy. His expertise was excellent. He knew everything that needed to be done and adjusted a couple of things to make them work better on the new installation. He was really good to deal with.

The installers let us know when they were coming. We got everything ready for them when they arrived in the morning and worked it all day until six o’clock at night and they got everything done. The woodwork was well done. Their products are expensive but it’s a premium product and it’s worth it. We’re planning to do a few more windows in the future. I would recommend Renewal by Andersen.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Renewal by Andersen had the best match for an older house for me, and that's what I really wanted. I also like the sales people. It was one gal and she was super informative. And the installer was very patient and informative. The double hung I bought has excellent quality too. It was higher-end but you get what you pay for. It was a good experience and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had my windows installed very efficiently and quickly by Renewal by Andersen. It was great. The windows have excellent quality, but they are pretty expensive. The rep I worked with was very informative, and she showed us a number of things and explained the whole thing to us, financing and everything else. Everything was fine, and it measured up to our expectations. I would tell others to talk to Renewal by Andersen to see what they can offer.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Renewal by Andersen has a really good reputation and that's why I chose them. I had been in a street fair and they had a booth. I was talking to a woman there and they offered some promos. She hooked me up with the gentleman who came out to look at my house and gave me an estimate. He came out and we had a discussion and looked at exactly what I wanted to be done and then he told me what he could do. I purchased windows for my whole house and a patio door. The temperatures have dipped down to freezing during the weeks that the installers came but the installation went very smoothly. They didn't leave anything exposed for very long. They had a window taken out and then one put in and sealed up before they ever went on and exposed anything else so I appreciated that. They cleaned up the yard and the house afterward. It was incredible.

There were only three guys and one guy came in just to do the patio door. But the other two guys were the ones that did the rest of the windows. They were so organized. It was just incredible the two guys could do that much and leave it like they had never been here. I was really impressed and very pleased. Renewal by Andersen’s products are good. It was 40 below and I had some icing on the inside of the windows, and that worried me. But I had talked to other friends and they were experiencing the same thing. I have recommended Renewal by Andersen and if others would ask me about them, I would certainly have them talk to them. They could even come and look at mine. When the inspector came here, he said "Oh Renewal. You chose a really good product," so that too reinforced that I had made a good decision.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I've worked with Renewal by Andersen twice now and I've had a great experience with them. The most recent one, I replaced a fixed window and two sliders in the living room, a fixed window in the bedroom closet, and two casements in the master bedroom. It was also the second time I worked with the rep so I was familiar with him and he knew our home and how we liked to do things, which made me feel comfortable. We went through all the different options and he paid attention to my cost concerns and I was fully aware. He also had a really calm manner.

Our order was then ready by November. They called me the morning they did the installation to tell me that the installers were going to be at our house within half an hour, so I was prepared. They then came in and they started their work and were very friendly and answered our questions. They did a great job. It's so much quieter in the house now. I can tell I have a high-quality product.

The only problem I had with the installers was that they couldn't get off a movable blind on the front window that I had. So they just took off the whole piece that it was mounted to, which I had to have reinstalled. I was also surprised at how the window is a little wider than the original, so now my movable window blind doesn't come to the windowsill anymore. Also, the edges of the framework around the fixed window and the closet are a bit wider so I had to get them reinstalled because I can't get the screws in.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I purchased sliding doors from Renewal by Andersen. Their reps were very courteous, professional, and skilled. I got it installed within the last month and the service was excellent. Moreover, it has a very good price compared to the quality. I would encourage others to give Renewal by Andersen a call for a quote.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

We already had some other quotes but the Renewal by Andersen rep came out and did her measurements. Then, we looked at options and the different types of windows, and we decided to go with the windows that she selected. She was a very experienced salesperson and knew a lot about windows such as the grade of the glass. We bought 17 windows and the installation was seamless. It took two days which I thought would take longer than that. They showed up when they said they were going to show up, left when they said they were going to leave and finished on time. The crew that I had did an excellent job. The windows are awesome and they've made a huge difference. There was a draft in front of some of the windows prior but now, there’s nothing. Renewal by Andersen is not cheap, but it's an investment that's well worth it.

Renewal by Andersen expert review by Joseph Truini

With locations across the United States, Renewal by Anderson, a division of Anderson Corporation, offers start-to-finish window and door replacement with a focus on energy efficiency.

• Windows: Renewal by Anderson offers a variety of window styles including picture, sliding, awning, casement and bay. The company also offers 15 different styles of specialty windows with custom options.

• Patio doors: Renewal by Anderson has several styles of patio doors to choose from including hinged French patio doors and sliding doors. The company offers free consultation with a representative.

• Product visualizer: Renewal by Anderson’s product visualizer takes a picture of your home and superimposes a custom window over it, allowing you to see how a new window would look before you purchase.

• Mobile app: The company’s mobile app generates a 3D model of your home based on pictures you upload. You can then visualize different styles of windows all around your home.

• Best for: homeowners who need to replace windows or patio doors in their home.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini

Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Renewal by Andersen Company Information

1995
www.renewalbyandersen.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use