4.1/5 (1082 ratings)

About Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

Pros

• Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets

Cons

• Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Bottom Line

Royal Prestige Cookware is built to last and includes a 50-year warranty. The greaseless cooking method provides a healthy alternative to cooking with butter and oil. It does not sell products directly to customers.

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

I am writing this review as a tale of caution... Sometime in October of 2020, I was in the market for a pressure cooker and saw on tv that Royal Prestige were selling one that I was interesting in buying. I went online to their website to check out the pressure that I had seen on tv and upon looking to see where or how I could purchase one, which lead to me having to call Royal Prestige, and they informed me that a representative from the company would have to come over to my home in order for me to be able to buy the cooker; to which I agreed and the reps came over in less than 2 days.

The reps came over and after discussing the features and benefits of the item, I agreed to purchase said the pressure cooker at well over **, but they failed to properly note with the Royal Prestige of my purchase and failed to provide me with my account number and of no proof of my warranty, which I also paid for. I only found out the last 2 things after waiting, what now is several weeks afterwards, and am STILL YET TO OBTAIN my proof of warranty. Also, upon me calling the customer service team at Royal, I was told that they do not have a record of my buying a warranty. So, in the end, at this very moment I still do not have any sort of proof of warranty and the company, to my knowledge, does not have any record of my warranty and I still do not have an account number so that they could at least identify me as a person who purchased an item directly from them.

Hello Esther,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I would like to further review this incident. If you can please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly assist you. Also, just to clarify, your copy of sales order is the proof of warranty.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

Do not waste your money on Deluxe Easy Release Skillet. They do not cover STAINS in the warranty. The product got heavy intrinsic stains with low heat. And one of the product got a dent right after first use. They asked if I did hit the skillet? So what was that? They don't want to warranty the product at all. By the way for the price it is outrageous to see a product to get disgusting stains and dent. I won't spend that money. It is better to go shopping where your money it is valuable with a better quality. And to continue with the problem they returned the Skillet with a Dent on it. Stated that I misused the Skillet just for using ONCE! SPAM!!!! DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. AT LEAST THE SKILLETS. LOW QUALITY.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I would give them a 0 but 1 will let me review. I was invited to a demonstration at a home, I needed a grill and some pots and pans. They guaranteed that they were the best and that they didnt stick or burn. The seller was very nice and I asked if I didnt like them if I could return them. He said yes and that nobody returns them because they are the best. After a wait of 2 weeks I finally received them and waited a little longer for somebody to come and clean them, When I received my products I was very excited to try them. When I finally used the grill pan I noticed it was burning and sticking and started to change its color and not just that my food wasnt being cooked properly and I made sure I used in low heat.

I have contacted the seller. He refused to help me. He said he was busy and that he would call me back, and he never did. I reached out to the Hy cite enterprise and was told I couldnt return my product or get my money back just like I was told, And that right after I signed the contract I only had 3 days to cancel when I didnt even received my product. It is not fair how they dont let you use them to see if you are happy or not and they dont really care. All they care is that they sell and have people sign. On top of that their interests are off the roof. Definitely dont recommend this company and their products. They lie to you and all you are with is with some high bills and defective products.

Hello Olivia,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am sorry to hear you have not received an adequate service on behalf of the sales representative when you contacted him with your concerns. We want to make sure your cookware is working properly and for that we would like to speak to you directly regarding this matter. I will have one of our Customer Service representatives contact you right away to make verify what products may need to be replaced. In regards to the finance charges on your account, I want to make sure you received a copy of all your paperwork signed and review any information you were not aware of. Please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly review this information with you.

Customer Care

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Went to a show. Seen a demonstration of the cookware. Loved what we seen. Decided to get the big set of 11 pc. A 75 yr. Warranty was promised. So we thought great. One set for the rest of our life. Also was promised 0% interest for a yr. So we could pay it off early. It was nowhere near the case. The pots and pans stick. Hard to clean. Tried them in all Temps. Cook with spray, butter, even oil and still sticks. And the Hy Cite company they use is a scam. Interest rates so high. You can't even pay off your set. It would take 289 months if you pay the monthly payment. Not what we was promised at all. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! I will be disputing this and trying to send it back!!

Hello Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will gladly review the terms of your order and can also apply your warranty to clean and/or replace your skillet, if need be. Please email me directly at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly assist you with your concerns.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

We purchased what we thought was an great pan. Was told it had a 50 year warranty (not). The pan is in great shape but the handle just broke off and no way to fix it and of course it is different than anything we can find, called company and was told I couldn’t even purchase a new one!! Stay away from this company. They don’t stand behind what they say.

Hello Mr. Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will be able to assist you with your request. Can you please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com with your customer account number and I will gladly request a replacement under warranty.

Customer Care Department

Original review: May 20, 2020

I made a purchase back in January 2020 because I needed a good set of cooking pots and pans so I talk to a salesman at El Super Mexican market in Phoenix Arizona specifically 32 st and Thomas Adrian is a very friendly young man. In my opinion he did his part in making the sale. I can not say the same of the financing company And their employees. They are dishonest thieves. Disgusting And ignorant. I was told that my credit was Approve by their Hy Cite financing department. I was under the impression that I was not going to pay interest for a year and that I did not have to make a huge monthly payment. Adrian told me, "You can pay as low as ** dollars that is how our company works." When hy cite representative call me they never discuss with me your purchase of ** cents is approved but the interest rate is the highest 24% and starts immediately. I gave them ** down payment upfront so they only finance **.

I requested the statements to be in English but they sent it in Spanish which I speak and read but when it comes to finances I don’t get it that is why it took me 4 months to catch the thieves’-strategy’s call them to let me know that they were making a mistake. I added my down payment ** plus a payment of **+2 payments of ** As the contract I’m not good in may but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what I pay them so far. So they look at their records and they insisted that they were correct and that I owed them **.

When I said, "No. I gave ** dollars so already. What are you talking about?" they only told me to look at my contract and I said, "No. You fix your records." they at that point hung up on me so I called them again and they just argued that the charges are correct and that if I had a problem with the charges I should contact the sales person. Hung up on me again so called them again and at that point demanded that they give me a clear accounting for the money I already paid. After arguing with the representative she told me that they were charging 24% interest monthly something that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase or at the time of my credit approval.

I’m a customer with morals. I pay all my bills on time and as quickly as possible. I have a very good credit report. This thieves have no right to rob the public blind. We at times don’t have all the money to buy what we need specially now during this pandemic many families are unable to make ends meet and they are the most opportunistic disgusting thieves. Heartless. That Is why they target the Hispanic community because they know we just pay our debts but this time they mess with the wrong person. I’m not just going to sit here and let them get away with it. I have contacted the credit department BBB to report them. There is plenty of law suits against this thieves. They dug their own grave. I hope the public read this review so they don’t do any business with Royal Prestige and their hy cite credit partner.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will gladly discuss the therms of your contract and review all the information is correct based on the sales order and credit application that you signed. Please reach me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly clarify any misunderstandings.

Customer Care Representative

Original review: May 15, 2020

We were at a home show and Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration. We've kinda been in the market for a new set of pans and they looked like good quality products and that they were gonna hold up for many years. But they don't clean as well as I expected them to and I was a little disappointed there. But as far as cooking, they've done well.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I was at a home show in Oklahoma City. I was buying a new house and the presentation of Royal Prestige just won me over. My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals. They also threw in like a slow cooker bottom, so I use it for my slow cooking, plus on the stovetop, you can just cook stew, soups, vegetables. It has a steamer. It's really good. It's really super cooking. Your cooking time is way down, uses less energy. It cooks fast and it cooks just perfectly. And it cleans up really well. It's a lot of money, but you have it for your whole life and it's guaranteed. And if anything goes wrong, they replace it and it's free.

Original review: May 6, 2020

We were at a festival in Aransas Pass, Texas. The demonstrator of Royal Prestige explained everything to us, and we were impressed at how everything was built and how everything worked. We like everything about it - the food, the processor and all the pots and pans. The only complaint that we had was the big bowl that has a plastic lid on it. It doesn't fit. It never fits on it securely. I haven't called the gentleman yet. I called him before about some questions on something and he answered immediately and answered all my questions. But if I call, I'm sure he would make it right or send me another one. I'll call him one of these days. But we've used them all. We're very satisfied with the Royal Prestige.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I liked Royal Prestige Cookware when I saw it at a cooking show in South Padre Island, Texas. It seemed like very good quality so we bought it. I'm still learning how to use everything but the quality is excellent.

Original review: April 27, 2020

If you can avoid purchasing anything from this company please do so. I had purchased a set of milk and butter warmers and I was guaranteed that I would be making 5 monthly payments WITHOUT interest. This was made very clear by the salesperson (Miguel **). Upon receiving my statement bill however I was suprised to see that I was indeed being charged interest. I contacted the salesperson and he said he would resolve my issue but I never heard back from him. I then proceeded to call Royal Prestige's customer service department and explained my situation to them. One customer service representative told me they had spoken to their "supervisor" and that they would fix my account so that I didn't pay any interest.

I was told they would call me in the following week and of course I never heard back from them. I called them a second time and explained my situation and this time the customer service representative told me that I needed to contact the salesperson in order to get this resolved. I expressed to them that I had contacted the salesperson initially and that they never got back to me. Customer service simply told me to try to contact them again. Is this how a reputable business handles customer issues?! So in short, please stay away if you don't want any billing issues.

Hello Mrs. Miranda,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. It is unfortunate to hear you have not received a clear response regarding the interest charge on your account for your purchase. I will review your contract and email the sales office for clarification. Please feel free to email me at dnevarez@hycite.com with your concerns as I will make sure this is taken care, according to your contract and what you were promised by the sales office.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Royal Prestige Cookware has good quality. We've used one from our set. We wanted their slicer but we later found out that it wasn't part of the deal.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I figured Royal Prestige would be a healthier choice. The thing that convinced me to get it was its compatibility with the induction cooker. However something that I noticed that I wasn't too happy with was that it gives a strange, kind of that rainbow, iridescent sheen to it. I read the directions and it said to make some kind of vinegar solution and rinse everything with the vinegar solution prior to cooking in it. One of the pots and the frying pan had that funny sheen to it but it doesn't affect the cooking. Also, it doesn't clean quite as easily as the demo. The food sticks to it so I have to soak it to get it off. I also managed to make some scratch marks. It's a little heavier than the Teflon pots and pans. For an elderly person, it might be heavier than they would like. It's not as easy to pick up. Other than that I love the induction, that it cooks so quickly and I feel like it cooks quicker on my electric cooktop as well. And it is very heavy duty.

Original review: April 20, 2020

My invited us over to one of the Royal Prestige demonstrations that he had at his house. It's a good quality product. I don't seem to find anything wrong with it. We've used the shredder one time in the whole time we've had them. We live in a camper, it's hard to get the big cookware out to use where we are at.

Original review: April 11, 2020

I used my Royal Prestige electric pan to cook chicken and casserole. I let the food sit on a low cooking temperature for eight hours and it was tender. That worked well. When I got this, I noticed that it was made of a YETI type of material. It had double insulation too. YETI works well with my cold stuff and my Royal Prestige can cook a good meal and hold the heat in. However, at the demonstration, I saw the reps cooking vegetables and a piece of chicken. When my girlfriend and I tried the pan that we bought, it didn't work the same way. It burned the corn we were cooking.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I bought about $3000 in pans and knife set. All of them have pitting corrosion I don’t think this is stainless steel as they said. I called the seller and came home to clean them with something for stainless steel. Cooking is a mess. Everything get stick to the pans, even soup, so I guess I can use them just to decorate the inside cabinets. Cleaning is a pain... I doubt it’s the material they said it is. But I will fight it.

Hello Evelyn,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Looking over the pictures you sent, it seems heat is a major factor in your food sticking and staining. Please remember, our cookware requires minimal heat as it will reach desired temperature very quickly. A nice and easy product to use to remove any stains and burned food is Bar Keeper's Friend. It may be found at your local grocery store.

Also, do you normally use a dishwasher? Reason I ask is because even though our product is dishwasher safe, it must be removed and completely dried to avoid any yellow stains. You may also use Bar Keeper's Friend product for your knives.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding your warranty, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm CT and Saturday from 8:00am- 12:00pm (CT).

Customer Care Team

Original review: March 26, 2020

Firsts I want to start with customer service is bad. Second of all the product is no good. I regret my purchase I made 25 years ago. I have been dealing with this company for a long time and nothing has been done. I spent so much money on their product and their warranty is a piece of crap. First they tell you that the warranty covers your pots and nothing they keep tell me that the damage on my grill was a personal damage of overheating the grill so they don’t want to honor the warranty which made me pissed off. I honestly don’t like their products at all. I would rather purchase Princess House, what better product. People don’t waste your money on their product.

I also think Walmart has better stuff than these people. If I could give them no stars they deserve it. They shouldn’t be in business at all. I will also stand at the swap meet where they're promoting their product and I will tell the people not to purchase anything from them. I’ve done it before I will do it again. The only reason I sent out my grill back to them was because a salesperson their company came out and seen the grill and he said, "Yes, send it out." So I did, someone from their company called me a week later and said, "Your new grill is on its way, you will receive it by Friday 3/20/20." Till now nothing. I called them back yesterday and they said there send my old one back that the warranty doesn’t cover the damage on it. I’m like WTH. So I will be fighting with them again till this issue gets solved.

Original review: March 24, 2020

We needed a new cookware and initially, I was sort of against buying one from Royal Prestige. But my husband wanted it so we purchased from them. The cookware is very heavy, so at times it’s very hard to drain a pot. No senior citizen could use this cookware and it needs to be lighter. Also, we’ve had it since November and I’m still learning about the temperament of the cookware, how to heat up the pans, and what’s the best way to do things or to cook eggs without everything sticking to the bottom of the pan. Other than that, the guy gave us some recipes and things that we can use with our cookware, but it’s like reading stereo instructions to learn how to use the cookware.

Hello Lynn,

Thank you for submitting your review. We want to make sure you are taking full advantage of your cookware. Please visit our page at www.dinner4two.com for quick and easy recipes.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to email me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly assist you.

Customer Care Department

Original review: March 22, 2020

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-free it was. There was also the fact that it didn’t need water. It was really nice. I've had my cookware for four months now and so far, so good. I have a set of copper core All-Clads I also use. I split time with them because some stuff are better on the All-Clads but a lot of the stuff are easier on the Royal Prestige. They're easier cleanup too. My cookware is as billed.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I have a networking group where everybody helps everybody. I provide services for other people and I use their services and products also. A person in the group asked for a one-on-one and went to my house. I bought the Royal Prestige products which are a little pricey, but it’s okay. I’ve been using the pots but not the electric pan. For me, the pots are normal and they don’t do anything different from my old one.

Hello Eva,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. You mention you have not used your electric skillet, may I ask if there is an issue and needs to be covered under warranty? We want to make sure you take full advantage of your products. Please feel free to visit www.dinner4two.com for quick and easy recipes.

Customer Care Department

Original review: March 20, 2020

When we were at the fair, Royal Prestige had a demo. I’ve always wanted a better quality stainless steel pot, but have never been in a position to get one. However, the thing that really tipped the decision was the vegetable shredder. I fell in love with that during the demo. It was one of the things that were free if you bought a set. We were looking to upgrade the pans anyway, so I figured, “Why not?” I'm still working to learn how to use vegetable shredder though. When I do the potatoes, it still comes out kinda like runny. Also, the induction cooker has a big crack on it and I didn’t notice it because it was one of the last pieces I started to use. I didn’t notice it until some flour had gotten spilled and was caught up in the crack. I don’t know if it came that way or if something got dropped on it that I’m unaware of.

One of the things I like the most about the cookware is how quickly it heats up. It heats up so much quicker than my other pot. But that has been a bit of a learning curve. I've reminded myself to not turn the stove on quite so high and to watch that pan. For a little while, I was having trouble cleaning it because I was overcooking stuff. But now that I'm doing that, I don’t have as much trouble cleaning it.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We were at the state fair and Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration in there. I liked the way they were cooking, so we watched it and decided to buy the cookware because we use an air fryer a lot, so we’re not cooking in grease anymore. Now with the pans that I got, I’m not using any grease to cook any vegetables. They’re just cooking off the steam which is a really good thing. The cleanup’s good too.

One thing I didn’t understand was the date on the bottom of the pans which was three years ago. But I realized I got a 50-year warranty. I called my salesman back after I got the cookware and told him about that which I was a little confused about. He said that was the manufactured date and he didn’t realize that Royal Prestige had that much of a backlog of pans. Then the control on the electric skillet didn’t work right. The salesman had them send me a new one of where it plugs into the back of the pan and got temperature controls so I was pleased with the service on that.

Original review: March 15, 2020

My dad bought me Royal Prestige cookware as a wedding gift after he had an in-house show. It's the cookware that I've been cooking with for almost 40 years. I like that it's typically quick to cook food and it's easy to clean up. I like the giveaways too. I have a lifetime guarantee on mine which I used when I had to replace handles and stuff on my set. But customer service wasn’t so good until I found a representative here in Houston. Trying to do anything online, I can't do it. It just doesn’t allow me to go where I needed to go. But my rep has been treating me well and I have his number. I can call him when I need something. Everybody likes using our Royal Prestige cookware. My daughters used the cookware when they were growing up. Now, they're on their own. I just bought two complete classic sets plus some stuff for both of my daughters. My youngest hasn’t got hers yet as we're just waiting on the wedding.

I've been recommending Royal Prestige to friends but nobody can afford them. I can afford it though. As a matter of fact, I bought two. I bought almost $6,000 worth the last five months. But other people can’t afford it and my sales rep also says that that is what he’s finding as well. He’s gotta find the people that are making actual good money to buy even the basic set. The thing about it is the people, especially young kids, don’t understand the longevity of the parts. Even though you have a 50-year warranty on them now, which just typically takes you to the end anyways, these kids can’t afford anything like that, especially with our economy. But even before then, people don’t understand you buy one item and it lasts forever versus replacing them every 10 years at a much cheaper cost. Royal Prestige should improve the price if they want to get the younger crowd involved.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Royal Prestige Cookware has the ability to cook things quickly and the food tastes fresh. One of their salesmen came out and did a demonstration for us. The pans are non-stick and we don’t have to use oils or anything. I used them to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I got the whole thing when I bought it for the first time. I have the knife set, the electric grill and several pots and pans. It came with a lifetime warranty as well. My favorite thing would be the electric skillet that you could just set on a timer and cooks completely through. You can set it and walk away, and when you get back, it’s done and it stays warm. It’s a very good, durable, quality product. I love it. My son bought a set, my ex-husband bought a set, and several of my son’s friends have bought items from Royal Prestige, too.

Original review: March 9, 2020

We noticed that the guy was cutting up some items at the fair, and they were going a little faster than how we cook at home. That made us stop at the Royal Prestige presentation. We are very satisfied with what we purchased. We compare it with our other pots and pans and it's no comparison. Our skillet sticks and we're fighting with it to get the sausage off the pan. It was heavy. But with the skillet that we bought from Royal Prestige, we can leave it, walk away from it, and there's no sticking. We hold the cookware top-notch. We have a big family and we're looking at buying some more cookware.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I visited my daughter and there was a little rodeo going on. A gentleman named Steven had a set up there and he gave us a demonstration of the Royal Prestige cookware. He talked to us and showed us how to use some of the products. He was so sweet and he made some food. It had a lot to do with him that I wanted to buy the cookware. I liked how easy he made it look with the cooking. I've had my cookware for a couple of months and I'm very happy with the purchase. I'm getting used to it. I've used it a few times and I'm enjoying it. My electric skillet is awesome. I just put everything in there and nothing sticks. It cooks up really quickly which I like that. The way it is now is perfect.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I gave Royal Prestige Cookware away for Christmas presents to my mom. I signed up and got it, and then they shipped it and it was there. I wrapped it up and gave it to my mom. It was pretty easy. She said she really loved them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

We grew up with my dad’s mom had Royal Prestige Cookware, and mom probably heard about it from her also. My mom just bought it last summer. She uses the pots a lot. I've used the square skillet, which is her favorite. We were just talking about how we had some cheaper pans and cleaning the Royal Prestige ones was such a breeze because they just come clean so easily. You just wipe them and they're clean.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

If I could watch a video on how to use it, I’d be more than happy. I saw the demo, but I’m kinda lost now. I don’t wanna ruin the cookware. So it’s just sitting there not being used.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I had aluminum cookware and I really liked it. Royal Prestige was an upgrade and I really liked it. It doesn’t take high heat. It cooks pretty fast. Everything I’ve cooked in it, I’ve been satisfied. Unlike my other pans, if you cook and it sticks to it, just put a little bit of water at the bottom of it, and it comes right off. It's real easy easy to clean up. They’re the best pots and pans I’ve ever had. I also have the bowls and I really like them too.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information