toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Royal Prestige Cookware

Patricia, thank you for the glowing review of our Royal Prestige Cookware. You may always contact the distributor for assistance with your products, they are happy to help you learn to use the products. Happy Cooking,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The Royal Prestige Cookware is the best investment I've made in my kitchen. I like it and it’s fantastic. Royal Prestige is a very old company and my grandmother had a set of their cookware. I've always wanted a set of good cookware that I don’t have to toss every other year so I went with them. We bought a set along with the electric skillet and some other things and they're wonderful. I like being able to use very little oil and sometimes no oil at all. I also like the fact that the whole pan heats evenly. It’s like a cast iron. It’s easy to take care of as well. I paid $4,000 for it and I baby the cookware. I don’t put it in the dishwasher. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the salad maker. This thing is driving me crazy. I've never really gotten it to work like their reps did at the home show. They’re going to send someone out to my house and show me how to grate cheese in it.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your Royal Prestige cookware experience. I'm so happy that your daughter is enjoying her cookware and thanks for reminding us of that the quality has been retained through the years.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: June 30, 2017

Recently when my oldest daughter got married, she attended a couple of bridal shows and was introduced to the cookware. After telling me about it, I went to two home shows and sat through a couple of presentations. I was looking at another vendor in the same show but because of Royal Prestige's stainless steel properties and not having to worry about the surface chipping off or deteriorating, I chose to try them. The price was high, but the guy that demonstrated made it feel like it was a good purchase.

Berghoff is the brand that I was using prior to buying this and it's a Teflon enamel surface that delivers exactly what it says it does. Its non-stick property is the reason why I generally gravitate towards it. However, to do complete meal cooking, my daughter tends to gravitate towards Royal Prestige. We got everything including the electric roaster and the salad maker. Being a new bride, she likes to cook and experiment and she's doing quite well with it. Seeing her use the pieces that I bought for her makes me feel better about my purchase. Royal Prestige has stayed consistent through all these years in the quality of the products that they sell and demonstrate. You get what you pay for and the quality is definitely in the product.

We saw Royal Prestige Cookware at a home show and we were impressed with the ease of being able to cook with it quickly without having a bunch of greasy stuff. I'm was also impressed with their salesman. He answered all of the questions and made things look simple in using the product. The overall quality is very good and I am pleased with it when I use them.

A friend recommended Royal Prestige and it was awesome cookware. I like the way it cooks and I've had them for at least 14 years. It cooks my food in half the time and the pans clean up nicely. I also have a couple of their knives and they’re nice. All in all, my experience has been very good.

We saw a demonstration for Royal Prestige at one of those home shows. I like the way it cooks and how it whistles when it’s ready so I don’t have to stand in there and watch it. I like the quality and we’re happy with the purchase. I’m pretty comfortable with the overall experience and I’ve also recommended Royal Prestige to a few people.

I owned my first set of Royal Prestige 10 years ago when I got married but I lost them. Then I happened to see Royal Prestige at the local home show and I couldn’t contain myself. I had to buy them right then and there. I like the cookware's quality and the ease of cooking with them. It's also a healthier way of cooking and I just know them as the best. I also like how versatile it is. The lids fit each other and it's got a lifetime warranty. If I can take them off and beat them on my semi, I'd get new replacements if they get damaged. However, the cleaning on them is a little bit different than a normal cheap pot or pan. It takes a little more effort if you’re not used to cooking with them but after you get used to working with it, Royal Prestige is one of the easiest, healthiest and fastest ways to cook.

It was at one of those shows that you do before you get married where I first heard of Royal Prestige, and then it took years before I saw them again. I heard good things about them. I was more financially stable and thought it was time to get them. The demonstration they were able to give before you buy them instead of buying them from somebody not knowing anything about them makes a big difference. Also, I like that the cookware is easier to clean. All in all, Royal Prestige offers great products and service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Royal Prestige makes very high-quality products. I was at a trade show and needed a new cookware. I wandered off, watched the demonstration, which was very compelling and decided it's a good a time as any to purchase from them. I have owned the cookware for about six months now and I like that it is easy to clean. I'm very happy with it.

I received a call from number ** saying that I won a luxury cookware and asked me to attend at the Hilton hotel to claim the prize. I went there and the prize was only a set of 4 spoons. I needed to buy a $2,000 cookingware in order to receive a prize. Everybody there were complaining about the issue.

My husband and I thought we could use some quality cookware and we sat in on the demonstration at a home improvement show. We liked what we saw and it looked like a good product. So, my husband said, “Let’s do it.” I like that it doesn’t take long for it to heat up and the cookware heats up evenly. We also like that we don’t have to put too much water when steaming our veggies. It would be nice to have more recipes. I went on the website and there’s not a lot, like some of the stuff they showed us in the demonstration. Other than that, we’re very pleased with the product. I’m glad we purchased it. It’s a quality product and it’s very easy to use and it seems to really maintain well.

My wife liked the way the Royal Prestige slow cooker works and so we bought one along with some trivets. It has very good quality and is easy to use and I like that it cleans up real good since I’m in charge of doing this stuff. We can use the slow cooker pot on the stove too. We usually use it to cook or roast in it then after that, we make the gravy on the stove.

I found out about Royal Prestige when I went to an RV show. I have heard of other stainless steel pans and had seen other demos, but the reason I decided to go ahead with the purchase was Royal Prestige was a smaller set than what other companies had. I don’t have that big of a kitchen and it’s just my husband and I. Royal Prestige was able to let me mix and match the pieces that I wanted instead of forcing me into something that I wouldn’t want so that made a big difference. The only thing is it’s a little more effort to learn to cook with them. Some things do require water or oil to cook with and the pans don’t like that, so it’s a little awkward. But I'm learning it and figuring it out. They have the DVD that comes with it, but it doesn’t work in every player. Other than that, we’re really enjoying our cookware and their quality is great.

We watched the demonstration a guy did at a home show and we thought of trying Royal Prestige Cookware. We liked the cookware and I like not having to put the moisture in it or the grease. I really liked the dome lids, too. He did veggies and it was really good. And they didn’t taste cooked which was kind of my thing. It's been a busy time for me, so I haven’t had to cook very much and I haven’t had a really big opportunity to use the cookware. But when I have used it, I’ve liked and enjoyed it. It takes some time to get used to it for it’s a little different. You kind of have to play with it a little. I have a glass-top stove that has the convection heating. So, the guy recommended, “Don’t follow the directions in cooking it.” For medium cooking, he said, “Don’t put it above 2.” And so, I found that to be true.

It cooks really fast. If it's too hot, it gets the food too cooked. So, when I cook rice and stuff, it turns out really good when I turn it down to the number 2 on my oven. I also love the Crock Pot. I really enjoy it and I roast in it. I had taken the Crock Pot to church and I had a lady call me and she said, “I have a wedding coming up. Where did you get your Crock Pot? I love that.” And I told her. But I'm sure people shy away from the price. I’m very happy with the cookware's quality. It's really nice and it’s worth the investment. And I have recommended it.

Also, it’s definitely been a learning thing for me but I wish there are more readable directions like having a CD or a little cookbook. It covers a couple of notes but I wanted to know how to heat up green beans and have little tips on what I need to do, if I need to turn it on high, or if I need to start it with the lid shut. I didn’t find a lot of info for stuff like that. So, a little bit more basic information on how to start out using them would be really good. It would be good if you get, “Start here and try this first,” instead of “This is how you make a whole dinner.” I don’t want to make a whole dinner. I just want to know, “How do I warm up soup?” or, “Do I need to put a lid?” Overall, it is a different way of cooking and I like it. So, my husband likes it, too. And it’s fun to experiment with stuff. I’ve been so pleased and it's been a good experience.

I have seen a different brand of cookware the previous year but I couldn't afford it at the time. And then when I saw Royal Prestige, I liked it a little bit better because it had this little whistle on it. But what I like about it is I'm able to cook healthier. I'm a diabetic and I also have had triple bypass surgery already so I have to watch how much fat I use and cooking with this cookware, I don't have to use as much. Last night I cooked salmon. I put a little bit of water on the bottom, threw the salmon in and it cooked perfectly.

The cookware is nice but my favorite thing is that once the whistle starts to blow, I can set it to low and I don't have to worry too much about it burning. In the very beginning, I burned something in it because I was still trying to figure out when I need to turn it down and how long I have to boil it but now I have it in control. I use the cookware a lot and its quality is awesome. But when I use my cooking spray, it sticks on it a lot of times on the side because they're not cooking on it so it's not coming up and then I have to scrub. It would also be nice to have a video that did a little more different things than what I have. There were a few things that I didn't see so I had to improvise and guess doing what I needed to do. But other than that, it works great and it keeps me and my family healthy.

Royal Prestige got a good presentation and their product looked so easy and has quality. My mom also had them for years and she loves it. Her handle on one of her pans was loose and she sent that in and they replaced it. I really like the slow cooker as I do a lot with the slow cooking and I like to put stuff on that more. But I used one of the pans one time and had broccoli and some potatoes in there and I thought I put enough water. It burnt everything in it. I had to clean the pan and was scorched black, so I haven't used them since. I also noticed that the cookware's heavier than what I thought it was and every time I get everything in, especially the pan, it's heavy. I would like a little bit lighter one. Other than that, I like everything.

We had been looking at Royal Prestige at the home show that they have in Springfield once a year. We decided we were going to get a good set of pots and pans. But the sales guy made me feel guilty and it was his sales pitch that made us decide on Royal Prestige rather than Saladmaster. I’ve had it for eight months and I like the way it cooks especially the electric skillet. It’s great quality but it does a poor job in the dishwasher. It comes out spotty no matter what you do. So, my wife cleans it with a stainless cleaner. But other than that, we like the product and we’re completely happy with it.

We learned about Royal Prestige in a trade show and my wife liked it. It was an impulse buy. They always make it sound so good at the trade show, but not the guy I was talking to. He did a good job. We've had the cookware for three months and I like the valve deal on it. They have good quality product, and so far, they’ve done what they said they would do.

I've always been watching Royal Prestige Cookware at the Home Shows for years. I have their cookware for five months now, and I like the idea of waterless cookware. However, we haven't used it yet since the whole house is packed away. But we did use the electric skillet and had a problem with it at the start. They were cool to get us a new part for it though. I really liked the salesman. The quality and customer service is good and they did a good job.

We saw Royal Prestige at Home and Garden Show several times when we went down there every year to Minneapolis. I needed new pans and since we could afford something a little better, I bought their cookware and I'm on the second year of owning it. It’s a really nice cookware, and I love it. It has a very good quality. Moreover, they stand behind their products still because I had a little accident with one when I had the burner up too high and I burnt it pretty bad. It was not scrapable so they had to exchange it at no charge and no problem. That was awesome.

I was at a home and garden show and Royal Prestige gave a good demonstration there. My mother-in-law has Royal Prestige cookware and I wanted some new cookware. I thought that it would be a really good cookware. I bought it in January and I like it so far. It's easy to use and it cooks evenly. I'm very happy with it and I'm anticipating that it's going to last me forever.

The rep from Royal Prestige talked to us about the cookware and it really looked great. My husband liked it that it's dishwasher safe and it's made out of the famous surgical-grade stainless steel. We got the pots, pans, and the electric skillet. We have the electric one that they said you can make a cake in it or lasagna. You can put on the stove like an electric skillet. We've had them for five months now. When we used the cookware, it didn't work. We watched the video and all the other stuff that came along with it, but we're finding the food is sticking, things aren’t cooking properly, and it's not an easy cleanup. It's not just something I can throw in the dishwasher like it was explained. We've been washing everything by hand. We used the electric cooker once too and it was awful to clean up. We haven't used it again.

I was not happy with it from the start and I'm not happy with the way it all turned out. We're not overly thrilled with the amount of money that was paid for our cookware. With the amount we spent, I could easily have gone to a store and gotten something comparable that I could do cooking with for half or quarter of the price. I still go and get the other pans that we used to have because it's easier and quicker to make food for me. I've been cooking for 27 years and I didn’t think I needed an instruction manual to know how to boil water with spaghetti or something. With Royal Prestige, it was very frustrating for me. When you have three and half-year-old twins, it's very difficult to fiddle around with trying to figure out how to cook when they're wanting food.

I didn't want to use stainless or Teflon pans anymore and Royal Prestige was recommended to us. I like the cookware’s waterless cooking feature, being able to cook without much water so your vegetables aren't all waterlogged but I'm not good at it yet. We tried to schedule someone to come give us lessons, but no one ever contacted us. But the cookware is of good quality and I would recommend them to a friend.

We were at a demonstration and I liked how the Royal Prestige cookware worked, so we bought it. We've owned it since last spring. The overall quality is good and it wasn't bad for the cost. I'd recommend it to a friend.

I saw the Royal Prestige presentation and it looked interesting. Since we had a mismatched cookware, I decided to purchase from Royal Prestige and their quality seems very good. I'd tell my friends to take a look at it too.

I got to know about Royal Prestige at a state fair. My husband purchased their cookware and it's very nice. I've been using the griddle a lot lately and it’s easy to clean up.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Ms. Camp, as previously explained to you, Royal Prestige warranties all products purchased through an authorized distributor, you could not provide proof of purchase, no sales order, receipt or name of the distributor. There is no account in our database with your name or address. As you were told, if you can provide proof of purchase we would be happy to provide warranty service for your product.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: June 20, 2017

The Royal Prestige maXtractor Juicer is an expensive rip off. Do not buy this machine. It's awful. First, your veggies have to be cut fairly small. Second, the pulp gets caught in the extractor part all the time - especially leafy greens (and who doesn't juice leafy greens???). You are also constantly clearing out jams in the ejector chute. And their customer service Carolyn ** (show replies in caps - rudely) can't help you if you don't have an order number and surprisingly they don't have me as a customer. Save your money and fruits and shop at a respectable store - COSTCO, WALMART, TARGET, BED BATH AND BEYOND.

We looked at Royal Prestige and we thought that it would fit our needs. It’s easy to clean, looks good and has great quality. I would tell my friends to try it but I would also let them know it’s expensive.

I bought Royal Prestige in the early 80's. I absolutely love the cookware. I have had a couple kettles that the bottoms had started to come off. Called the company and they asked me to send them in and they sent me brand new updated ones. When I need new handles and knobs I just call and they send out new ones free of charge. A friend bought a set of cookware from another company around the same time and they refused to hold up their warranty. My only problem is I want to buy a couple extra pieces, but the distributor is 2000 miles away and cannot order directly from the company.

My parents bought Royal Prestige 15 years ago. We saw them at a boat show and the staff cooked a chicken and some vegetables and showed off the induction thing. We figured we'd buy that one since we were tired of buying pots and pans. We've had the cookware for six months now. I like that it works. Also, the cleanup is good once you get a hang of cooking with them. With the Walmart cookware, you just cook. But with the Royal Prestige one, you preheat it then turn the heat down. So learning how to use the oil to your advantage was the main thing. Once we got that down, we simply wipe it out.

I'm also pretty impressed with the quality of our cookware. It had a used car price but I don’t plan on buying anything else within the next 20 years that’s why I was okay paying so much for it. Also, it's pretty easy to deal with their staff. Every time I have a question, I reach out to them through Facebook, message their people and they always get back within 30 minutes to an hour. I didn’t have any issues dealing with them and we did the layaway deal. Once we paid everything off, it shipped. They said it was gonna take six weeks, but it was here in four days. So the overall experience was pretty good.

I’m happy and satisfied with my experience with Royal Prestige. It's good value for a good product. My favorite is the electric skillet. It’s easy to clean and non-stick, no oil.

Mark came and gave us all a Royal Prestige brochure. I had owned the cookware for 40 years. Although most of the pieces I had are still good, there were a couple that needed to be replaced and he couldn't replace some. So, we decided to purchase a whole new set just recently. Their quality is good and I like that they're stainless steel. They don't scratch and they are easy to clean. My favorite is that they heat evenly.

I looked at other cookware retailers but the guarantee on Royal Prestige is much better. My husband said that he wanted to treat me for my birthday, so he got them. They cook nice and evenly. I love that it cleans easily and that I can cook with very little water. I steam my vegetables and they come out really nice and flavorful. However, I wish they had more recipes or more info on cooking directions. At first, it was hard, but once the vegetables boil and I turn the knob, then I put them in for five minutes. Also, I’m having trouble keeping the electric frying pan connected. Somehow, it slips out and then it loses its heat, so I’m always pushing that in. Overall, the pans are really great and they're heavy too.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile