4.19/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 22, 2017

1084 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

According to the sales rep this glass was very resistant and not easy to break. I was sold on a product that was a "lifetime warranty"... this is a scam. First of all the ceramic set came with tons of defects. 30 days later a mug and one of the cups broke so easily on top of my counter. I called to get a replacement. I have to pay $7.95 for the glass and $18.92 for the mug??? Where in hell is my life warranty? I paid so much for this products over 2k for everything and I still have to pay money? Next time I rather buy my sets from Pier One. More variety and way cheaper. I am so disappointed I was never explained this extra fees out of pocket. I am working in a complaint with state attorney. I am not paying $1000 for this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

We’ve had the Royal Prestige Cookware for a couple of months now and I don’t like them. It’s too hard to clean. Getting the burnt part out is a pretty intensive clean up process. I’m not happy with them because they say it does this and it doesn't. They bring out a brand new pan and they use it once and then they put it back. I'd like their demos to be a little more upfront and honest.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I bought pressure cooker Nakshatra Alpha SS Pressure cooker 5 Litre stainless steel from Big Bazaar, Amritsar Punjab. This pressure cooker is really a crap. In 5-6 whistle it burn the food. I tried on low, medium and high flames but at end result is same. Even if I am cooking kidney beans, chickpeas with lot of water, it burned in 5-6 whistle. It's first time in my life I bought any product of Prestige and I am extremely unhappy and dissatisfied from poor quality. Every night I am serving burned food to my family. Now my trouble is this, I am living in Australia and can't change it anywhere. Moreover as per market reviews, PRESTIGE is good brand and I trusted on it, and haven't kept the bill.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

The demonstration done by Royal Prestige at a fair was good. It was amazing that you didn't have to use liquid, water, or grease, and it was healthier cooking. I got the cookware at the end of July. The price, however, was definitely high, and after I got home and realized how many pieces I got, it's like, "Wow, what did I just do?"

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Royal Prestige is a fine cookware. My wife bought an electric skillet and we use it all the time. And you’re supposed to be able to use just a little bit of water in and throw the thing in there. And the thing becomes bubble-ish, they shed it off and they’re finished cooking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I bought two cute little pans from Royal Prestige this year, and I also bought their crock-pot which can double as a single burner. I didn’t have it mobile-tailored but if I did, I could take it and plug it in and even heat up something else on it because the pot comes off of it. And then I also bought the grill which you can use on your stove and you just place a stick on there so you get the grilling marks on quickly. It’s kind of messy to grill on the stove but sometimes I put it in the oven because it’s oven-proof too. They cleaned up beautifully. I also have a little melting pot. I steeped some tea in it and it sat there and when I threw it in the dishwasher, it came out sparkling clean.

It is a waterless cookware, and when Royal Prestige does their demonstrations, they just cooked the food slowly and it is delicious. It doesn’t strip your vegetables when you’re cooking waterless. All the nutrients are still in there, which is another good thing. And I haven’t been hungry. Also, I am very impressed with the very high quality. They are expensive but it is an investment. I have a friend that hardly cooks but she bought the whole set.

Royal Prestige is very good, and they also are not high-pressure sales. They tell you to think about it and won’t push it on you. They know they have a high-quality product and if you’re willing to pay the money, you’re going to get good cookware that will last you a lifetime. And it has a 50-year guarantee. It’s really good cookware. And if you had a problem and you call them, they would probably send it to you before you send it back to them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Royal Prestige was wonderful and I’d recommend this brand. I liked their presentation and their people answered the questions very well. It made me feel comfortable and secure. I’m not a big cook, but with the Royal Prestige cookware, it was easy to do. I got a two-cup little pan to melt butter and I have used it several times. I love it because it's very high quality, heavy duty and user-friendly. The handle is good as well.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I had to return my 9 ply pots due to a recall. They sent me 5 plies in its place, they bent right away. By bent I mean the bottom surface is no longer flat. I can easily put it on my stove and watch it do circles since bottom surface is no longer flat. I also purchased an Innove set while I was waiting for my exchange. Also no longer a flat surface. I wish I would have never returned my 9 ply set. Since then I have purchased different sets of pots hoping they last me as long as my 9 ply did. I am very disappointed and I am constantly replacing parts on them.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

People from Royal Prestige came to our house, cooked for us and showed us their product, which we thought was good. We got the pots, pans, a set of knives, a slicer and an electric skillet from them. We've had their cookware for a few months now and the quality is definitely good.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

We were at an outdoor fair, where Royal Prestige had a booth. The guy had a drawing for cooking dinner at a home so we entered that and then he also came to our house and showed us the cookware. We bought the great big Paella pan and a couple of different saucepans. The cookware has been working well and we really like it. My husband gets really frustrated trying to make an egg though. It’s hard to make them not stick. It’s a little more expensive than it’s worth, but I’m happy with it.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I've had Royal Prestige for about six months now. We liked its quality and how easily it cleans. I also got the knife set and it's of good quality as well. When I was calling in making the payments or talking with them either at the home show or over the phone, they were friendly, very professional, and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I really enjoy our cookware from Royal Prestige. My sister had a party and I was just impressed with it. At that time, I didn't have a good set of pots and pans. I got it for Christmas, but I didn't start using it until May. So far, it's good. It cooks nice but it's not easy to clean. You have to soak it and make sure to use a lot of Pam. Overall though, the quality is very high and I'm very satisfied with it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Royal Prestige is quite expensive at the beginning but once I started using them, every penny was worth it. I'm really into healthy stuff and I started a diet at the beginning of the year. When I saw Royal Prestige I thought it was something I can really use. It's electrical and you have to plug in, and then it does everything like baking bread in twelve minutes. It's pretty cool and I recommend it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Is the worst company on credit line. I was pay in full my debt 2 months ago and in my credit still see that owe the amount of $486. And when I called the person who answer said, "Don't worry you don't owed any", but on my credit record I owed.

Royal Prestige Cookware response
Audelina, We report to the 3 major credit bureaus monthly, and have no control over when they update their files. We are sending you a paid in full letter, and if you are viewing Credit Karma you need to ask them when they update the credit info from the 3 major credit bureaus.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

With Royal Prestige, you get what you pay for. I've been wanting quality cookware for a long time, and I purchased my cookware through a show that I happened to be at. It is made of quality material, and I enjoy cooking on it. The heat distribution is like it is supposed to be. It also cleans easily and it has a good weight. I bought a knife set as well, and they are some of the best knives I've ever owned.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My wife wanted Royal Prestige Cookware, but she gets angry cooking on it sometimes. She likes the pots but doesn’t like the skillets. Plus, she got the electric skillet which she can’t figure how to make it work. The knives and the salad shredder we got were alright, though.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

It's the worst decision I've ever made. Buy pots of Royal Prestige. I was making my payments but there was a time that I left without work and could not pay it, After about a year I tried today to communicate with them to see if I could make an agreement of the 1.855.85 reflected in my credit. I communicate in the morning because I'm really worried. I want to pay the debt, I transfer my supposed number ** collector who very rude tells me that at this moment cannot talk to me, that the number to call to pay all the money that does not have time for this... Wow. I was paralyzed because he did not let me explain and I hung up.

Well I make my second attempt already a little annoying and the SR Luis I take care of him and explain to him what happened and he asks me if I want to know my balance and I say, "I understand that they are 1,855.85" and he tells me, "A moment. I am going to ask" (unprofessional). When he returns, he tells me that he kills his balance is 2,800 dollars and I do not remember well how many cents. Wow I was surprised. It is a deception, when you buy the product supposedly tells you that a low interest and then you get the product comes out the scam, with its policy that their pots are miraculous that cures everything. Do not let themselves be deceived. I only want to pay your money and leave you inept but I will not do what you say to pay the full money in a single day.

Royal Prestige Cookware response
Kaylan defaulted on his loan and now complains about what he owes by law to clear his credit and he still has the merchandise.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We got sold when a guy came over and cooked dinner for us using Royal Prestige Cookware. He showed us the capabilities and demonstrated the advantages of the cookware. I like the electric griddle and the regular pots that he did the veggies in make perfect vegetables. Their pricing is really expensive but it’s better to eat healthy and spend a couple of extra bucks to do that.

We also got two free knives. I recently gave the three-and-a-half-inch knife to my dad because we're impressed with the quality. I got feedback from him saying that whenever he needs to use a knife that's the one that he grabs for. He's been very proud of his knives in the past and he keeps his original knives extremely sharp. Now he moves those other ones aside to get the Royal Prestige knife. He told of this experience when he grabbed the knife to open a case of water. He sliced through the plastic covering holding it all together but he also sliced through three bottles of water. He's happy with that knife.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

We were sold on your product after watching the demonstration. He was very good at explaining what he was doing and the food he served us after he was done was excellent. And after the demonstration he took time with us to explain things on a more personal level. Unfortunately we could not afford a set of pots and pans at this time. We wanted to try them and bought the 10 1/2" skillet. We can't wait to get it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Although I have a lot of Royal Prestige pieces, I always like stopping by the booth at the fair to check out new items. I don't feel pressured to buy; and I know what I would or would not use. I bought a double wall bowl this summer, but I have not had a chance to use it yet. I appreciate that Ted located some replacement covers for my bowls and sent them to me.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Royal Prestige’s demonstration with their cookware at a county fair got us to purchase from them. The guy showed us how it worked and I liked that it uses a little water while cooking. I’ve had the Royal Prestige Cookware for four months now and it cleans up well, which is good. It’s easy with the little thing on the top where it whistles when it’s time and then I turn off the burner whenever it whistles if things are done. I like that it is lighter compared to the Le Creuset that I have, which is too big and heavy. Sometimes, the grinder that came with the cookware takes too much time to get it out and clean it. But other than that, the overall experience with Royal Prestige Cookware was good.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I like the quality of the Royal Prestige pans and the cooking, and I had been keeping my eye on them for many years. I can't find that type of quality in a regular retail market. I made up my mind to buy those and that's what I wanted. It's been close to two years now since I bought the cookware and I don't regret the decision. I love everything about it, especially the cooking and the cleanup. I'm very pleased with it and I even have plans of buying other items for the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

We were invited to dinner at a friend's house and there was going to be a demonstration of Royal Prestige cookware. The guy who did the presentation was very good and he impressed us with the pans. We weren't even looking for any cookware at that time. We just went to that party and then decided we liked it. We’ve had the cookware now for about 6 months. I like that I can put hamburgers or chicken in there and I don't have to put or adjust oil in it. I haven't used all the pieces but we've used most of it and we like it just fine. Quality is very good and we were pleased with our purchase.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We went to a dinner party at my sister's and discovered it was a Royal Prestige party. My husband thought the full saute pan was the berries for cooking vegetables. We’ve owned the cookware for a couple of months now but we've only used it once or twice. It's good quality, but it's very heavy and inconvenient for me, so I use other stuff.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I like everything about Royal Prestige pans and the really good quality made me purchase them. Also, I like the warranty, the way the lids of the pans are, and how each pan is stacked and how the pans cook. After the purchase, the salesman came and did a home cooking demonstration and he said I would get a small skillet for free. I called him a couple of weeks ago but I haven’t heard back from him. Overall, it was a good experience from the demonstration at the home show and when the salesman came to my house.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Royal Prestige is a very good company and their cookware is superb. I bought a slow cooker, the small pot that you melt the butter with and an egg poacher. I love the quality of the products I got. They're great and fantastic to cook with. They’re also heavy, and easy and fast to clean. That’s a big thing with me because I don’t like to stand, scratch and clean. I had a wonderful experience with them and everything's great.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We saw Royal Prestige Cookware at a home show and we were impressed with the ease of being able to cook with it quickly without having a bunch of greasy stuff. I'm was also impressed with their salesman. He answered all of the questions and made things look simple in using the product. The overall quality is very good and I am pleased with it when I use them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

A friend recommended Royal Prestige and it was awesome cookware. I like the way it cooks and I've had them for at least 14 years. It cooks my food in half the time and the pans clean up nicely. I also have a couple of their knives and they’re nice. All in all, my experience has been very good.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We saw a demonstration for Royal Prestige at one of those home shows. I like the way it cooks and how it whistles when it’s ready so I don’t have to stand in there and watch it. I like the quality and we’re happy with the purchase. I’m pretty comfortable with the overall experience and I’ve also recommended Royal Prestige to a few people.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I owned my first set of Royal Prestige 10 years ago when I got married but I lost them. Then I happened to see Royal Prestige at the local home show and I couldn’t contain myself. I had to buy them right then and there. I like the cookware's quality and the ease of cooking with them. It's also a healthier way of cooking and I just know them as the best. I also like how versatile it is. The lids fit each other and it's got a lifetime warranty. If I can take them off and beat them on my semi, I'd get new replacements if they get damaged. However, the cleaning on them is a little bit different than a normal cheap pot or pan. It takes a little more effort if you’re not used to cooking with them but after you get used to working with it, Royal Prestige is one of the easiest, healthiest and fastest ways to cook.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information