Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

About Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets
Cons
  • Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Featured Reviews

Verified
Norman, OK

My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals… Your cooking time is way down, ...

Verified
Tx, TX

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-f...

What is Royal Prestige?

Royal Prestige manufactures several lines of high-end stainless steel cookware. All of Royal Prestige’s cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel. The Innove line allows for waterless, greaseless cooking, while the Novel line cooks meat and fish without any added oil, grease or fat for healthier cooking.

To purchase Royal Prestige Cookware products, you submit an online form on the Royal Prestige website, and the company will connect you with an Royal Prestige distributor. You can purchase pots and pans individually or in sets.

When you cook with Royal Prestige Cookware, you don’t have to add any fat or oil to the pan. You can use the cookware on induction-stove tops and in ovens up to 400 degrees.

Royal Prestige prices

Royal Prestige Cookware prices range from $2,000 to $4,500 per set. You can buy cookware products individually or as sets with five to 10 pieces in each. The company does not list prices on its website. To find out prices, you must contact a Royal Prestige distributor — fill out a form on the company’s website to connect with one.

Royal Prestige cookware FAQ

Where can I buy Royal Prestige cookware?
You can buy Royal Prestige’s cookware from distributors that work with the manufacturer.
How do you clean Royal Prestige cookware?
To clean Royal Prestige cookware, wait for the cookware to cool completely. Then use hot water, mild soap and a sponge or washcloth to clean your cookware. The cookware is also dishwasher safe.
What is Royal Prestige cookware made of?
Royal Prestige cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel.
Can Royal Prestige cookware go in the oven?
Yes, Royal Prestige cookware can be used in the oven if the temperature doesn’t exceed 400 degrees. Glass lids are not oven safe.
Is Royal Prestige an MLM?
Yes, Royal Prestige uses a multilevel marketing strategy. Products are sold by Royal Prestige distributors. You can find a distributor on the company’s website.

Is Royal Prestige worth it?

Yes, Royal Prestige is worth it for people looking for high-quality, stainless steel cookware. The company offers a 50-year warranty on its products, and its cookware lines let you cook without any added fat or oil and very little water. Some products require no water. The cookware is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you're looking for a healthy way to cook your food, consider Royal Prestige Cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

Stars Rating

• 5%
  • 95%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?
    Price

Reviewed July 1, 2024

I ordered a tortillas pan. The box was damaged and I opened it, I had it for not even 5 day and returned because is too small for what the purpose was and they didn't accept it back because it had my fingers printed on it. Well that's what they said, and I didn't even touch it. I will never buy anything else from them. Also is overpriced. Never again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 26, 2024

Woman from Royal Prestige make me a call and she said, she was an ANALYST from Royal P. She was so disrespect just because I told her, "Oh no thank you. I'm interested in nothing about kitchen because I don't like it at all"...and guess what? She was so sarcastic and said.. "Oh so you don't like bathing either?" and I., really? And she said she was ANALYST?...

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed June 20, 2024

Be careful when you make purchases from this company, since in order to sell you, they promise many things which in a few months will change according to their rules, they promise you everything to sell you, and in the end they change everything, when you call to complain they treat you as if they did. They will give you the products, they, THE SELLERS, have the worst customer service, they are the same, when you call them, they get upset because you don't buy anything from them, and they want you to forcefully buy from them and if you don't buy from them.

They simply do not help you with the product, because the company trains them, but the company does not provide any kind of service on the products, they are a complete scam, I have spent more than $10k and they do not have any special treatment at all, BE VERY CAREFUL, If you still want to buy, the seller should give you everything in writing, guarantee, promises, prices, the same when you call customer service, record the conversation, because they fill their mouths saying that their policy is like that... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY NOT AT ALL.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

I’m very disappointed with this product, I bought 3 pans the easy release. They’re supposed to be nonstick but even though I use a sponge to clean them and silicone spatula, it still deteriorated very quickly. I don’t recommend this products at all. The vendors promise so much on the products but it’s not true. Many things they say, they hide so much information specifically if you need to return or get the warranty.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed June 13, 2024

Me and my fiance went to a Dinner4Two presentation on these cookwares. We were sold, and we went through a whole process. We had to put our ID and SSN on the papers, etc. They said they would get back to us for the down payment. They texted me asking for my SSN again saying "they couldn't find it" even though it was on the papers. We haven't gotten charged, and I feel like it was a huge waste of time and a scam for getting our SSN. And why would we even need to put it down if it is just pots and pans??

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 25, 2024

I don't know how the hell, I came into path with this company. They are horrible. The employee are disrespectful and rude. I purchased pots that they so call say they are high quality no stick etc.. They had an employee come to my house to so call maintenance the pots and show me how to cook, I have never heard of pots having to have maintenance done to or someone having to show me how to cook. That was a complete insult to my face had a women. I even made a video while the employee was at my house and laughed because he really thought he was going to have justice. Guess what? NOPE. The eggs stuck. They had me send them in, to get a call saying they tested them and they work fine. I mention, "Well you keep them and you can also keep the money you got out of me" and yet they said I have to get the pots back and continue to pay. They are out of the rabbit as minds. Wouldn't allow me to upload video.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed April 19, 2024

I am deeply disappointed by the recent experience I had with Royal Prestige, a company specializing in the sale of pots. An account was opened at this company, and despite my attempts to contact them before the contract's return policy end date, no staff member was able to assist me with returning the items. The salesperson from Royal Prestige came into my home personally and opened the packages, rendering the return policy null and void. I believe this action was premeditated to secure their commission and prevent me from returning the items per their policy. As an elderly person, I feel taken advantage of by Royal Prestige. I did not allow the salesperson to use the cookware, as I did not want it, and the items have not been used. Despite this, Royal Prestige will not allow me to return the unused items. These people prey on elderly and have no morals. And I would give them zero stars.

Sales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I don't recommend Royal Prestige, it's super expensive. Bought 3 pans for $3k. These pans need to be used at very low temperatures, which is ridiculous. It was a stupid decision; the pans only have a 5-year warranty, and they reduced their warranty. Sales personnel will push you to buy; otherwise, they will get angry if you don't make a purchase.

Profile pic of the author.
      Staff

Reviewed March 6, 2024

I'm still paying for this horrible product!! Already sent them to warranty and their response was I was chopping ICE with them. Smh /_? And the sales lady said she was going to help me and never did. I own a set of knives I purchased at Walmart for less than 100 dollars 17 years ago and still have them intact. I was just sold by the sales lady that I deserve better and I was going to build credit. I regret buying that trash.. Don't waste your money.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed March 1, 2024

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. They use high pressure sales tactics to sell mediocre, overpriced cookware. Then they will give you every run around possible to charge you extra to include cancelling your automatic payments, and changing your communication languages. The call center staff is rude and unhelpful. I would rather have spent 3k on off brand pans and knives from Walmart than the absolute waste that is this company.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information