4.1/5 (1082 ratings)

About Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

Pros

• Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets

Cons

• Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Bottom Line

Royal Prestige Cookware is built to last and includes a 50-year warranty. The greaseless cooking method provides a healthy alternative to cooking with butter and oil. It does not sell products directly to customers.

Top Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals… Your cooking time is way down, ...

Verified

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-f...

What is Royal Prestige?

Royal Prestige manufactures several lines of high-end stainless steel cookware. All of Royal Prestige’s cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel. The Innove line allows for waterless, greaseless cooking, while the Novel line cooks meat and fish without any added oil, grease or fat for healthier cooking.

To purchase Royal Prestige Cookware products, you submit an online form on the Royal Prestige website, and the company will connect you with an Royal Prestige distributor. You can purchase pots and pans individually or in sets.

When you cook with Royal Prestige Cookware, you don’t have to add any fat or oil to the pan. You can use the cookware on induction-stove tops and in ovens up to 400 degrees.

Royal Prestige prices

Royal Prestige Cookware prices range from $2,000 to $4,500 per set. You can buy cookware products individually or as sets with five to 10 pieces in each. The company does not list prices on its website. To find out prices, you must contact a Royal Prestige distributor — fill out a form on the company’s website to connect with one.

Royal Prestige cookware FAQ

Where can I buy Royal Prestige cookware?
You can buy Royal Prestige’s cookware from distributors that work with the manufacturer.
How do you clean Royal Prestige cookware?
To clean Royal Prestige cookware, wait for the cookware to cool completely. Then use hot water, mild soap and a sponge or washcloth to clean your cookware. The cookware is also dishwasher safe.
What is Royal Prestige cookware made of?
Royal Prestige cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel.
Can Royal Prestige cookware go in the oven?
Yes, Royal Prestige cookware can be used in the oven if the temperature doesn’t exceed 400 degrees. Glass lids are not oven safe.
Is Royal Prestige an MLM?
Yes, Royal Prestige uses a multilevel marketing strategy. Products are sold by Royal Prestige distributors. You can find a distributor on the company’s website.

Is Royal Prestige worth it?

Yes, Royal Prestige is worth it for people looking for high-quality, stainless steel cookware. The company offers a 50-year warranty on its products, and its cookware lines let you cook without any added fat or oil and very little water. Some products require no water. The cookware is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you're looking for a healthy way to cook your food, consider Royal Prestige Cookware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I wanted to purchase a large high-side frying pan and a large pot to make soup and stuff in, and ended up buying this. The rep offered me a set. I love all of it.

It's just mostly plain home cooking that I do. Fried potatoes, roast in the electric fry pan, and I did pork chops in there too. They are heavy, but I love the weight of them. Also, a lot of them I can just wipe out and do a quick rinse and they're done. They are very expensive, but I expected that. And it's gonna last. It isn't something that I have to worry about the finish coming off and having to buy another set, which I've been doing. And it's something that I plan on leaving to my daughter.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

When I got my first set, it was the 9-ply cookware and that was determined not safe. Royal Prestige exchanged that for the 5-ply and I purchased several pieces since then like the bakeware set. It's good quality. They just get to be a little pricey. But they're worth it. Those are the only pans I use. I've referred a couple of people that bought it.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I purchased a 22 piece set of the 7-ply Royal Prestige Cookware at a trade show over 40 years ago for $800. I was young and my roommate and I went to a trade show and two cute guys sold us each a set! We had no living room furniture and microwaves had just come out - all we had were pots and pans! There was initial regret, and it took me three months before I could tell my parents what I had done. We made our payments for two years and eventually went our separate ways with our pots and pans! These are the only pots and pans I know how to cook with! Greaseless and waterless cooking; every piece is a pressure cooker with the sensor technology.

After almost 20 years, the bottom of pot in the original set began to peel. Royal Prestige replaced the entire set as the design had changed and so I would have a matching set. Over the years, I have had to replace some of the sensors and handles. At no cost, Royal Prestige/Hycite has sent me replacements. Fast forward another 20 years and several of the pots have pitted or started to peel on the bottom. I contacted Royal Prestige/Hycite yesterday. The 7-ply sets are no longer made so they are now sending me a NEW 5-ply set at no cost!

The cookware is amazing! The toughest of meats are tender when cooked in these pots! When the sensor whistle sounds I can turn the pot off and the food continues to cook and in 20 minutes, it's ready! The food is delicious and truly cooks in its own juices (meats) or vegetables retain their crispness. I even baked a pineapple upside cake in the skillet once, which was a recipe with the original Ultra-ease set. The company stands behind their products and I am so happy that I will be able to use my Royal Prestige cookware through the end of my life and not have to learn to cook with other cookware. Only downside is the original cookware could be stacked for cooking and the newer ones cannot. This is an investment indeed, and I can say it is one of the best investments I have made in my almost 70 years!!

Original review: July 23, 2021

We liked the water cooking with the Royal Prestige Cookware. We use that periodically. Also, when you cook something, they hold their heat. You put it out on the table, and things stay hot through your dinner. However, the rubber handles, seem to wear out really easily. We've had to replace ours a few times. But, it's all been warranty. It's been easy working with the company.

The only other thing that I don't like is, because I go from stove to oven with them, I wish all of the handles were the U-shaped ones instead of the long handles. But the quality has been great. I also love that I can go from stove to oven. We also went through that whole vent thing where the vents blew out. We had to send them back, get the little vent holes put in them, and then we've had near steam burns a couple of times from those things blowing out. Then finally, we just got them all exchanged with the new upgraded ones where there's less steel, but no holes.

Original review: July 8, 2021

At the demonstration of Royal Prestige, they prepared a chicken breast and a potato in one skillet. Then in another saucepan, they put broccoli, cabbage, corn and a bunch of different stuff in it. I never put all that stuff in one pan, but I have been using it for my potatoes, not cooking with water, just a little bit and it seems to be working quite well. I fried chicken in it, and it really makes the chicken really juicy and good. I'm satisfied with it. It's easy to clean up. It's good.

Original review: June 8, 2022

I order INNOVE 316L skillet, I followed directions. Paid $600 for it and it was nothing but junk! I sent it because food was sticking to the on and for that it had spots, they returned the same pan! Forget about warranty, they are nothing but a scam! I would give 0 stars if I could, I don’t recommend it. Stay away!

Original review: June 4, 2022

They will not honor the 50-year warranty! I paid and sent back my cookware about 1k and juice extractor which was worth over 1700 dollar alone. And they said it does not count if you use it often! Ask to speak to a supervisor and they give me the runaround. Stay away. I will file with a small claims court. They are great in sales but horrible in honoring their promises!

Original review: April 14, 2022

I have no complaints regarding the quality of the cookware sold by this corporation, but this corporation is hungry for money and they will take it if you get them a chance. I logged on to my account with the purpose of paying my debt in full. I found out that the card on file expired two months ago. By calling customer service, I found out that I was already sent to collection. I was disappointed by the fact that they will not even try to grab your attention for courtesy as many other organizations do. On top of that, I was charged with late fees, which will not waive even though I paid in full. I have been a customer for about ten years, and found out by revising the statements, that the highest interest rate that I have paid is 22.79%, Ridiculous! This corporation is not recommended, they are wolves and will not feel sorry for taking your money.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Updated on 03/05/2022: The company has called me and informed me that I would need to call the distributor to cancel the order and the distributor is telling me that the company has to cancel. I don't know what scam they are running. This is very stressful and it is taking a toll on my family. I can't seem to understand how the representatives have scammed my elderly mother into this and it is not fair that families have to go stressful situations. Having to go to court and file police reports in order to get anything resolved. I truly hope that someone is listening to my cries as we did not ask for this and my mother is an elderly woman who has her good days and bad days.

Updated on 03/02/2022: Royal Prestige I have yet to hear from the company about the representative who went to my mother's home to service a filter I bought in 2018 and began to sell my mother other things, my mother is a hospice client in bed with dollar's worth of things that she can not use. While I was working she called me and asked me to verify the order to which I did as I was at work, once I realized what my mother had done I called the representative back and asked them to cancel this order as she obviously under her condition will not be using all that they sold to her which was on the second day of the order. Then in a few days we received the boxes with these things anyway.

When calling this representative he avoided the conversation so I called the company's customer services. They reported that because I verified the order and it was not cancelled within 3 days I will have to pay for this merchandise that was put under my name without my authority as well. They took advantage of an elderly frail hospice person and they will not take this product back from her home. The company reported that it will not be cancelled and this will need to be paid.

I have people that overheard my conversation with the representative 2 days after he put the order in. The company's customer service informed me that because it was not canceled within 3 days this order will need to be paid. This is very upsetting that the representative took advantage of an elderly person, falsely put the order under my name, and did not cancel when he was asked to do so within the 3 days. We in NY are struggling and we have to save to bury my mother when the time comes and this is what they did.

I would like to report the representative for elder abuse and would like the company to acknowledge that he was informed to cancel this order and take their product back. All is still in boxes and I am not sure if I should start a class action as I see many are dealing with similar representatives in NY. NEED HELP ASAP. Desired Settlement: Billing adjustment; Correction to a credit report; Send return receipt for your products

Original Review: I am very upset because these representatives came to my mother's house and took advantage of an elderly Hospice client. She is on oxygen and on her last breath and they sold her almost 4K worth of stuff she cannot afford. On top of that they did not put the merchandise on her name. They in turn ran my credit and used an account I had back in 2018 to put the things under my name. I have called the company begged them to come and pick up these products as my mother cannot even use them. Due to her health she does not cook nor can she get out of bed. No one is calling back. The company keeps giving me different numbers to call where they do not resolve anything with this. If anyone has a similar experience please let me know if it was resolved as will report them for elder abuse as well.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I like the idea that Royal Prestige is the steam cleaning or cooking kind of thing. I can use certain oils and stuff. I just don't like that I have to do a lot of extra scrubbing when cleaning because it is cast iron. But it's a quality product.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information