Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Royal Prestige Cookware

Marilyn, Thank you for reviewing your Royal Prestige cookware and appreciating the quality and cooking ease of the cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: May 3, 2017

I got my first set of Royal Prestige Cookware back in the 80s. I went to the Tulsa State Fair here in Oklahoma and saw they were there. It got my interest up in the new sets. It's very high quality. And I like the ease of cooking and cleaning up with it.

Ryan,
Thank you for you very positive review of your Royal Prestige cookware and knives. We're sure that you will enjoy all of your knives and cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 30, 2017

I've had my cookware from Royal Prestige since October or November. It's the best quality and a lot of people have them. It's all nice and easy to use. It's also expensive but it's good quality. I also got the knife set and it's really nice. They also included the cutting block for me. They're great and they're making cookware great again. I'd recommend it.

My husband and I went to a home show in Gonzales, Louisiana and saw a demonstration. We were impressed by it and decided then to go ahead and purchase Royal Prestige Cookware. I've been working out of town so the only pot that I've used was the electric skillet. I like that I don't have to add extra oil to it and it don't stick. It is easy to clean. It doesn't take a lot of space in the cabinet. There is even a good flavor when you cook in it. I'm very impressed by it. It seems to be very durable. The rest of the pots are at home but I enjoy them too.

I originally got the baking set with the baking pans from Royal Prestige. They were horrible. With the way I cook, I need a cookie sheet that has edges as well as a flat surface because sometimes, I need it to hold water or to catch the drips. However, their cookie sheet has no edges. One end had a lip up but the rest of it was completely flat. It's also a lot smaller than I would need and the rest of the baking set were round pans. One of them was a pie pans. They weren't even deep enough to do anything with. It was a $300 piece of crap that I can't cook with so I sent it back right away.

The quality of the original set that was displayed and what I have used to cook on was there. I have used it for about a couple of months. It was an oil infused titanium set and I liked that I could cook on it and not need oil. However, it was not what I ended up with and I'm pretty well dissatisfied. I went through divorce and they cut my money on file. So whenever it was time, I was like, “How much do I have with you guys? Let me get what I need from you with what I’ve got.” Then it showed up with a stainless steel cookware and not a titanium one. They told me it has always been stainless. I can go on eBay and see that titanium infused steel products are what they used to be.

I also hate my frying pan. It was supposed to be an oil-less system but it's not. The one thing that I do like about it is the size of my 16-quart pot. However, the valve on the lid for my cooking pot whistles like a tea kettle. For $500, it's horrible. The nice thing is that you can unscrew it but now I have a hole in the lid. It's still better that it's linked. So either the lid is clinging around because it's bubbling underneath or it's whistling from the steam.

We were at a show at Fairgrounds and I enjoyed watching the guy that put on the show for Royal Prestige. He was very nice and informative and I just listened to his spiel and he sold me on it. Also, I had just gotten a new induction stove top and Royal Prestige's product works with the induction. I then bought a set of cookware and they were very prompt with getting it out to us. I also got the griddle and I like that it’s very nice. My sister and I split the set and it worked out quite well for us to do that. I've owned the cookware for six months now and I haven’t had any trouble with it. It cleans up well and I like that I can put several different things in there and cook. I spray PAM in the bottom of it before I cook anything. But before that, I was having trouble with it sticking and after I learned that part of it then I got along quite well. I would recommend Royal Prestige to somebody else.

We were at a Home and Garden Show in Oklahoma City and we just happened to walk past the Royal Prestige demonstration and sat down. I liked the way it looks so easy to cook with the cookware. Buying the cookware was a breeze. It was an interesting show and the people are nice. I've enjoyed using the cookware. They are of good quality and easy to clean. However, I tried several different things and I can't get the stain out of the slow cooker. But it's just a little stain on the inside. I'm happy with Royal Prestige and planning on going back and see what new things they have to offer next year. It would also be nice if they have a bigger cookbook or more information on frying without oil.

We've had Royal Prestige Cookware for four months and it's been fine. Everything came fine and were delivered when they said it. I like the waterless cooking feature on cooking corn on the cob or vegetables. I have to add very little water and that's nice compared to boiling the corn on the cob. You can tell it's a nicer set of pots and pans for the quality is great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

I'm on a diet that can use no oil, butter, fats and nuts so I bought Royal Prestige Cookware at a Home and Garden Show about six months ago. They had a good quality product that last forever. We talked to some people at that show who had purchased it in the past, and they were really impressed with it and how it lasted. They even passed it on to their kids and it's in the will. Obviously, it's an excellent product and I have really enjoyed cooking with it because it's as easy as they said it would be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sellers make all kinds of promised about how they don't stick, that they don't need oil and that they whistle when the food is almost done. These are all lies. They're very expensive. And for those who don't make enough money to qualify they invent you a fake Job, and ask a relative to lie and say you work for them and make x amount of dollars, so you can afford to buy them. And in tiny print say if you don't cancel within 3 days of signing the contract you're stuck with them whether they work Or not. Also they very heavy and hard to clean. After washing them they stay with a white cloudy all around.

We were interested in trying to cook healthy. Moreover, we were ready to buy some new pots and pats. And so, even though Royal Prestige is a bit more expensive that what we wanted, we went ahead and got their cookware. Since getting it, we've used it primarily for steaming vegetables. We think it's of a very high quality and we've been enjoying our Royal Prestige cookware.

I've had Royal Prestige cookware for 15 years and it has great quality. It's expensive but it's worth it. When you've come to cooking, you shouldn't skimp on your cookware for your family. I like the electric skillet really well. I use it a lot and I don’t have to get my big one now. I bought my first Royal Prestige because I wanted a healthy cookware and I've never been disappointed in it.

I purchased Royal Prestige for multiple factors. Overall, I really like the product and it seemed great at the time. We're on a layaway plan, so we don't have all of the pieces but some of it is to last a year. We have the waterless, nonstick cooking and we really love it. It's a great and amazing product. You definitely pay for it, but you do for quality, so that's part of it.

We have been talking about getting better cookware and things for a while and we saw Royal Prestige down at a home show. We watched the little demo that they did and decided to do it. We put it on layaway for a while, though, so we didn’t get the cookware right away. It was right at Christmastime that we paid it off. My wife uses the cookware more than I do and it seems to be good. But it took us a little while to get used to it because you have to turn down the cooking temp a lot more. We’re used to cooking on higher temperatures so it was nice that we could cook with it at low. So, some things we still are having a little bit of a tough time getting not to stick. But we’re getting used to it. It’s all a learning process.

Our cookware came with a kit of things like a bread cutter and a bunch of different things. All the items were really nice stuff. Our purchase was expensive but you get what you pay for and hopefully, it’ll last forever. Royal Prestige is a great quality product and they have been really good about everything. When we got our shipment, one of the items was broken. We sent it right back and they got us a new one right away.

We went to an outdoor event at the State Fairgrounds in Shreveport, Louisiana and one of the vendors was doing a cooking demonstration using Royal Prestige Cookware. My husband and I was with our son, our daughter, a cooperative granddaughter, and a fussy grandson. We sat down and the rep entertained us. We really enjoyed the demo. It was nice and very entertaining. The rep was good in getting the food done, letting our grandson sample the food, and telling anecdotes. We’ve had our Royal Prestige Cookware for more than a year. We like the knife we got, it’s very sharp and versatile because of its flat blades. The cookware was nice to have, but we haven’t used it. We’re just the two of us and it’s an overkill to use the cookware for just two people. And so we were waiting for the family to get together so we can cook for more than two.

I had always been talking about going to the fair and buying a slicer and dicer. My wife said, "You've got more slicer and dicer than you need." And I told her one can never have too many. Many of the fairs around the country don't have all of the sale stuff like they've got it our fair, but my wife had been wanting to get a hot tub and if you gonna buy a hot tub, you wanna go look at them at the fair because that's where they're all in one place. Now, my wife doesn't like to spend much at the fair but they started the wine tasting so she was just floating. We can walk by and she can pick stuff out without getting all anxious.

When she stopped to go to the rest room, Jamie and their deal was out there. So I'm laughing, I said, “I’ll just be here looking at their slicers and dicers.” Well, by the time she went back, I decided I liked the Royal Prestige slicer and dicer. So we watched the presentation and we got to talk with Jamie after the deal. The more I looked at the cookware, the better I liked it, the looks of it and all. I had a set that I bought in stages over the years but the styles change on you. So I got one of everything, took it out and tried it, and I really like it.

Now, original set we've had for five years and they are the easiest cleaning pots and pans I've had. I like the fact that you cook under less heat. But then, the original ones I got were 9 ply and right after we bought them, they put out the little recall. We had them back but they told me later, “They didn't tell you how to test if you have a bad one or I would never send it back. Because when you put the little plugs in there, it's just asking for water to leak in there.” But no, I like him and we've gotten several more sets for the kids for Christmas. The only thing is, the new little blender didn't have any recipes with it. I told Jamie this and he said, “Go to the website,” and we got it out there.

The warranty has been great as well. The only time I've had to send something back was because of the handles on the grilling plate. They're supposed to be good up to 500 degrees. Then I stick it out on the grill and shut the lid and I know I never got over 475 but it bubbled up one of the handles. So they sent me a couple to be able to stick back the handles but I haven't put them on yet because I might accidentally get up to 495 or 550 again. I'm saving it until we use them for company.

However, once you get pots and pans, of course you have to remodel the kitchen. You have to get an induction cook top and I'm pretty sure there is a Federal Law that if you have an induction cooktop you have to have granite counter. But getting that is really hard even when you go out to the warehouse and look at the big slabs. Trying to visualize it in the kitchen is really difficult for us. It took us seven months to find what we wanted.

I was looking to cook more salty type things and I like the presentation the gentleman did on the Royal Prestige Cookware at the home show. I'm not one of these persons who like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, but I like the cookware's quickness and the easy cleanup. My favorite thing about my cookware is I can just throw a chicken breast in the skillet, have it cooked in 20 minutes and have my vegetables done in ten minutes. What you can do is stick it in there with a little bit of water and vegetables are done in no time. It's the same with chicken. The way they tasted when they came out was great.

This cookbook has been a learning experience for me. I'm in a mess seven days and the overall ease and convenience of it, versatility of the utensils and how they all can do typical cook as far as gourmet types, I really, really like it. I wish I'd come across it early on, but back then, I may not have been able to afford it. I've had it for a couple of months. We got to paid full about a month ago. So far, it's been great.

I’ve been a Royal Prestige customer for about 25 years now. I am actually very impressed with them. Royal Prestige to me is second to none. I am a firm believer in their products and I can probably do a sales pitch as good as any of their people do just by using them. I took my wife out to one of the fairs and we watched the demo. My wife said, “Does that really cook that well?” And now, we own several pieces.

One time I had a full set of dishes, but they, including most of my cookware, went to the divorce so I had to start over. Now, I’m back with the cookware. The last thing I bought was a knife sharpener and a seven-inch skillet. My favorite is the electric skillet. Royal Prestige products are of good quality. The stuff cooks even and we’ve never had an issue. However, Royal Prestige is priced a little high. Not everybody can afford it. I’ve watched the people in their demos who would love to have the cookware, but they just can’t afford it. I think it’s a debate for the company on whether to lower the price and sell more, or keep the price and produce a limited quantity and make the same amount of money.

I have owned Royal Prestige Cookware for about three months. They clean up nice, but when I'm frying, especially chicken, I like to turn the chicken and have everything stay on it. Since I can't crank the heat up with the cookware, when I turn it, all of the coating is rolled off the chicken. That's not my kind of fried chicken. I shouldn't have gotten Royal Prestige because it's not the way I cook. The cookware has a decent quality but I wish they could stand high heat.

My dad does the potato pancakes and uses a lot of oil so I asked the rep from Royal Prestige to make potato pancakes. It's to see how they would be. He did and the pancakes turned out great. He used a lot less oil than what my dad uses and that's what sold me on it. I did go to the home show again and told them that I couldn't view the second and third of the video parts. And they told me that I could watch them on YouTube. I wish Royal Prestige could make the change to the DVD to just do a play all. Because then, people without remote could just watch it all at one time without having to go into each one.

Payment-wise, it took a while to get the bill which I was fine with. Then I get one a month. A few months into it, I got about five bills in the same month. They are all due later but I got them all at one time. So, that was kind of odd. And the other thing is I didn't get my pots until I paid for it because I did the lay-away plan. I did not realize that and they didn't explain that very well.

My cousin has got some Royal Prestige cookware. When the Royal Prestige rep, Jonathan, gave us the demonstration, it was amazing and jaw-dropping. I needed a 12-quart pot that didn't come in the first set and Jonathan made me an offer of a different set that has a huge skillet. There was a couple of other smaller pots and it further enhanced the whole set. I am enjoying the pots, pans, and skillets a lot. They're exactly what they're supposed to be as far as cookware. They're topnotch. I'm cooking in them daily and they do the job. My husband and I are enjoying eating more steamed vegetables without oil. I also like boiling potatoes without water and put a little seasoning on them.

My experience with Royal Prestige has been great, however, this cookware is a little more expensive than I ever dreamed I would be spending on a cookware. If there was a way to cut the cost, Royal Prestige would probably sell a whole lot more product because it is great stuff. I've talked about it to a couple of other friends and there's nobody willing to pay that price for a cookware. There's so many other options on the market now.

We saw Royal Prestige cookware at a craft fair. It cooked without much moisture and oil and so, I decided to buy a skillet, saucepan and the lid from them. While what I've done with the cookware was fine, there was nothing outstanding that I could see. Also, clean-up was not as easy as I thought it would be.

I want all my cookware to be stainless and I'm 100% satisfied with Royal Prestige. I got two signature sets from them. I have the steamer, stock pot, frying pan and the electric fryer. Additionally, I got the induction burner for free. My favorites have been the deep pan and the small pot. I use my electric skillet and induction burner. Cleaning up the cookware is easy, but there are dry water spots after you clean and then hang them.

I believe in cooking healthy food. Since using Royal Prestige, the food I make tastes different because I don't put water when I'm cooking my vegetables. And so, the food is cooked faster. Moreover, the electric skillet cooks evenly. If ever I go to the hotel for the summer, I'm going to bring my electric skillet and put it in my suitcase. I don't think I can live without my Royal Prestige pans. I would recommend them to my friends.

I went to this Taste of Cooking in our town and signed a card for some knife. Then, someone called about giving a presentation about pans and said we would get a chef's meal. We got two knives for free, and bought the Royal Prestige's most affordable two pans and a shredder. I like the shredder for chopping up vegetables. We also got a two-clad bowl. They're really nice. I'm looking forward to how it would be a healthy way of cooking with the liquid inside of it, then heat the vegetables that are put in the pans. They're really a good grade of cookware.

Royal Prestige's presentation at a state fair sold us. After demonstrating and showing to us how their cookware worked, we just liked it so we bought the whole set. They have good quality but I love the thing that cut up the vegetables and the electric skillet the most. I know they’re making classes on cooking with it but their brochure should say when and where their classes are. Nevertheless, my experience with Royal Prestige was wonderful.

I liked the presentation that Royal Prestige did at the Oklahoma State Fair. I had gone around to different presentations and enjoyed that one the most. I needed some new cookware, and I liked their electric skillet and the salad maker. It was an easy way to cook with their cookware and because with the electric skillet, it takes no time to cook my meals. They have a lifetime guarantee too. However, the cleaning is probably the biggest downfall. I am having a difficult time with one of the pots as it's hard to clean the grease off of it. It's like a burnt pot and I can't get it off. There were instructions on how to prepare it beforehand and clean it, so we did it. And then we used it and it's completely stained. I haven't even used the electric skillet because I'm scared to. I don't want it to get stained like the pots. Other than that, I like the cookware.

We've seen a Royal Prestige demonstration at the Shrimp Festival down in Alabama. I was impressed with their grater and of all the free stuff that came with it so we bought from them. I like the weight of the pans. Also, we don't have to use a lot of liquid with it. It was worth the money and I'd recommend Royal Prestige.

We needed some new cookware and Royal Prestige looked good at that time. We spent $4,000 for our new cookware but I’m a bit disappointed in it. I can’t fry an egg in it because it sticks and I have to polish it every time we cook anything in it. Also, they told us when we bought them that they would stack on the lids but they don’t because of a bent thing on the top. Actually, I was going to return or exchange the big frying pan because it’s not level on the bottom. The middle part kinda rocks and gets hotter than the edges do.

I saw Royal Prestige at one of the fairs. I like the demo and the taste in the samples so I went ahead and bought their cookware. We've owned it for six months now and it's easy to clean.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I bought the Blender. It took about 1 week and a half to receive. After opening the package we realized that the blender was not as great and light as they said. We called the distributors the next day and told them we wanted to return the product. To which they told us that they would come by to pick it up a few days later.

When they showed up all they wanted was to sell other products and said that the return policy (3 days) was up and could not be returned. Well they waited and waited to come so the return can no longer happen. They insisted over and over on other products we didn't want. We already have a lot of other products and don't need anything else for now. Finally, they left with no solution. When I called customer service the employees (rep and supervisor) did not care for my situation and did not offer solutions. They became unfriendly and unhelpful. Now, we have a $950 blender we don't want or need. The company doesn't care if you like the products, only that you pay for their stuff. Never buying Royal Prestige again, nor recommending if this is not solved.

We were looking to get new pots and pans and I saw Royal Prestige at the Shrimp Festival in Alabama. We bought our cookware and got it a couple of weeks later. I like the even cooking but I've had a couple of problems with food sticking while cooking, like pancakes and it's suppose to be non-stick. I've been trying to figure out how to use the cookware but at any rate, they seem like good quality.

I had a booth next to Royal Prestige cookware at the fair, saw them using the cookware and thought that I needed one of them. I've had the cookware since September and I like it because it cooks even. It's also nice and easy to clean and so far the only thing I've used is a little touch of soapy water and baking soda. The quality is really great and I don’t think anybody else makes anything close to it.

We were at a home show and Royal Prestige had a booth set up, so we stopped and we ended up ordering some pots and pans from them. We’ve had very good service from them. We had our first set for a good eight years, and then we got another set that we’ve only had for six months. We’re very satisfied with the items.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile