Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Royal Prestige Cookware

Ed, thank you for your wonderful review of your Royal Prestige Cookware. It is apparent from the pictures the pans have been well cared for with love.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

We bought our set of Royal Prestige back in 1987 based on a live demonstration of the product using limited heat, water, and oil. We've used our set on both gas and electric stoves and have not been disappointed. This 14 piece set of 7-ply SS Titanium Silver Alloy-Copper has stood the test of time as you could never tell it is 1 year shy of 30 years old. In keeping with the warranty of the product, several years ago we had a handle and one of the steam valves break. After calling customer service, was no red tape involved in getting replacement parts which were received with a weeks time. If this set were to ever go bad, which we don't foresee, we would most certainly purchase another set. Royal Prestige has lived up to its reputation. As the adage goes, you pay for what you get and with this product, you get high quality cookware, supported by a company who stands by their warranty.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Marsha, Thank you for your wonderful review of our Royal Prestige cookware. It is performing for you exactly as it should and we appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge that and the demonstrations benefits.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

We were remodeling our house and they were going to put in an induction cook-top. So, I searched for cookware. I went to the State Fair and sat in on one of the Royal Prestige demonstrations and I decided to go with them right off the bat. It's now been two years and I order more each time I go. I really love the cookware. It cleans easily and it cooks nice on my induction which is the main things I liked about it. I had some old Lifetime cookware of my mother’s that I've used on it too, but I noticed that the heat that goes through the pan takes longer for the water to boil than it does in the Prestige, because it's an old set. Overall, it's top-quality, very great cookware, and I love it. The demonstrations were wonderful. It taught me a lot on how to start cooking with it.

I went to this Taste of Cooking in our town and signed a card for some knife. Then, someone called about giving a presentation about pans and said we would get a chef's meal. We got two knives for free, and bought the Royal Prestige's most affordable two pans and a shredder. I like the shredder for chopping up vegetables. We also got a two-clad bowl. They're really nice. I'm looking forward to how it would be a healthy way of cooking with the liquid inside of it, then heat the vegetables that are put in the pans. They're really a good grade of cookware.

Royal Prestige's presentation at a state fair sold us. After demonstrating and showing to us how their cookware worked, we just liked it so we bought the whole set. They have good quality but I love the thing that cut up the vegetables and the electric skillet the most. I know they’re making classes on cooking with it but their brochure should say when and where their classes are. Nevertheless, my experience with Royal Prestige was wonderful.

I liked the presentation that Royal Prestige did at the Oklahoma State Fair. I had gone around to different presentations and enjoyed that one the most. I needed some new cookware, and I liked their electric skillet and the salad maker. It was an easy way to cook with their cookware and because with the electric skillet, it takes no time to cook my meals. They have a lifetime guarantee too. However, the cleaning is probably the biggest downfall. I am having a difficult time with one of the pots as it's hard to clean the grease off of it. It's like a burnt pot and I can't get it off. There were instructions on how to prepare it beforehand and clean it, so we did it. And then we used it and it's completely stained. I haven't even used the electric skillet because I'm scared to. I don't want it to get stained like the pots. Other than that, I like the cookware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

We've seen a Royal Prestige demonstration at the Shrimp Festival down in Alabama. I was impressed with their grater and of all the free stuff that came with it so we bought from them. I like the weight of the pans. Also, we don't have to use a lot of liquid with it. It was worth the money and I'd recommend Royal Prestige.

We needed some new cookware and Royal Prestige looked good at that time. We spent $4,000 for our new cookware but I’m a bit disappointed in it. I can’t fry an egg in it because it sticks and I have to polish it every time we cook anything in it. Also, they told us when we bought them that they would stack on the lids but they don’t because of a bent thing on the top. Actually, I was going to return or exchange the big frying pan because it’s not level on the bottom. The middle part kinda rocks and gets hotter than the edges do.

I saw Royal Prestige at one of the fairs. I like the demo and the taste in the samples so I went ahead and bought their cookware. We've owned it for six months now and it's easy to clean.

My wife and I bought the Blender. It took about 1 week and a half to receive. After opening the package we realized that the blender was not as great and light as they said. We called the distributors the next day and told them we wanted to return the product. To which they told us that they would come by to pick it up a few days later.

When they showed up all they wanted was to sell other products and said that the return policy (3 days) was up and could not be returned. Well they waited and waited to come so the return can no longer happen. They insisted over and over on other products we didn't want. We already have a lot of other products and don't need anything else for now. Finally, they left with no solution. When I called customer service the employees (rep and supervisor) did not care for my situation and did not offer solutions. They became unfriendly and unhelpful. Now, we have a $950 blender we don't want or need. The company doesn't care if you like the products, only that you pay for their stuff. Never buying Royal Prestige again, nor recommending if this is not solved.

We were looking to get new pots and pans and I saw Royal Prestige at the Shrimp Festival in Alabama. We bought our cookware and got it a couple of weeks later. I like the even cooking but I've had a couple of problems with food sticking while cooking, like pancakes and it's suppose to be non-stick. I've been trying to figure out how to use the cookware but at any rate, they seem like good quality.

I had a booth next to Royal Prestige cookware at the fair, saw them using the cookware and thought that I needed one of them. I've had the cookware since September and I like it because it cooks even. It's also nice and easy to clean and so far the only thing I've used is a little touch of soapy water and baking soda. The quality is really great and I don’t think anybody else makes anything close to it.

We were at a home show and Royal Prestige had a booth set up, so we stopped and we ended up ordering some pots and pans from them. We’ve had very good service from them. We had our first set for a good eight years, and then we got another set that we’ve only had for six months. We’re very satisfied with the items.

I like my cookware from Royal Prestige and everything was fine with them. I'm happy because of the price.

I had been to the Tulsa Home and Garden Show, and this was my second time to purchase something from Royal Prestige. I saw the demonstration, tasted the food and was convinced that we didn't have to overcook food and have great texture. I've had Royal Prestige for a long time, but I've not even used my recent purchase at this time because I'm still using the first. I would put the vegetables in there then do as he demonstrated, and the vegetable still had life to them and would not be overcooked. Most likely, this purchase will be something for my children/grandchildren later.

My sister has Royal Prestige for 30 plus years and a handle broke. They replaced the whole set since they changed the design. I also happened to like their cookware so I purchased from them. I like that it doesn't stick. Overall, I'm satisfied with them.

We needed some decent cookware then we happened to be at a National boat show and saw Royal Prestige, so my husband said that we should purchase it. But, that was before there was that big recall where they corrected it by drilling a hole and putting a plug in it. And we did not like that, but they sent us a new set with everything that we had. Also, it's much lighter than the first one so I find myself using that more as opposed to the heavier stuff. We also bought the bakeware but they buck up and warp every time we use them in the oven. Same thing happens with the paella pan where it gets a dome in the center when you heat it up. I talked to them about it and they gave us an address to call so they could give something to send it back. Other than that, the company has been great and helpful.

I bought a set of pans in 1977! I was just out of high school, I was set up on a monthly payment plan. Afterwards, I had some buyers remorse, I never opened the box, but I paid the $18 every month. A year or so later, I moved in with a new roommate who found the unopened box, she told me they were the best pans available! Why wasn't I using them?? I have used them daily ever since, I had to take one back over 10 years ago, they replaced it without a word. I have added pieces from time to time at the Iowa State Fair.

3 of the handles became loose, I took them in today and again without a word, they replaced the handles. It was no doubt one of, if not the best purchase of my life. This year is the 40th year I have been using them. I am planning on buying sets for my children when they are setting up their own homes. What else can you buy once and never have to replace? Thanks for a great product, feel free to contact me!

We’d seen Royal Prestige many times at the state fair when they put on their demos. We sat down and listened to one and my wife decided she would like to try it so we bought a set. That was last September and we’re still working on it. We really like the cookware and enjoy it.

We were looking into getting new dishes, and the people at the fair had Royal Prestige said that they liked them, have had them for eight to twenty years, and said they were good. They said that if something happened to their cookware, they would swap it out for new at no cost, so we thought that was pretty cool. Then we just watched the guy do the cooking and saw how fast he cooked the meals, and that was cool too.

We liked the Royal Prestige cookware when we first tried them. But within the first two washes, they started tarnishing in a way, which we were told wouldn't happen, and then we didn't want to use them. We went back to our old dishes instead and now we'd like to return the Royal Prestige cookware because we realized we weren't using them as much as we thought we would, and we paid two grand for them. We tried calling within the second week. I told the rep we'd give it a month to try the dishes and see how we like them. Then after that month, if we didn't like it, we'll ask to return them because they said they should be able to take a return policy after so long. However, we left messages and emails, and still haven't gotten a call back. We feel that they don't care.

There was a Tulsa State Fair where I first heard about Royal Prestige. We watched their demonstration and we liked what we saw, so we bought their cookware. It has good quality and when using it, I like the even cooking and the waterless effect, where one doesn't have to put very much water especially for vegetables. I like that I can put the cookware in the oven, too. That's handy.

I was at the fair and saw Royal Prestige Cookware. The demonstrator was awesome. I thought for my lifestyle, the cookware would work great for what I needed – quick, and easy cleanup. I purchased one however, I returned it because I wasn’t in a financial position to keep it. I’m sad I couldn’t keep the product.

Royal Prestige had a tent in a festival and that's how I heard about them. I like that their cookware is very tough. It has a great quality and I'm enjoying it.

I knew about Royal Prestige from my friend who invited me to her party. We bought our own a few months ago and my husband really likes it. He uses it and likes how fast it heats up. We have all the different pans. The only problem we had was the guy said that we would get a call before they would complete the order and send it to us and they never did that and then the next thing we know, they're letting us know it's been shipped. It kind of turned me a little against it but we were perfectly happy so far with the product.

I have used the slicer and the fry pan from Royal Prestige. My favorite features of the cookware are its easy cleanup and it doesn't need a lot of grease. The overall quality of the cookware is very good too.

My wife and I were in the market to purchase new cookware and were discussing not to purchase the Calphalon or the Teflon-coated, non-stick cookware for health reasons. We stumbled upon Royal Prestige when they were doing a presentation at a shrimp festival and now we've had our cookware for three and a half months. They're stainless steel, as opposed to the non-stick which is what we wanted. They're also a little pricey, but it's good and it worked out.

However, my concern is the cleanup. Just by cooking noodles or rice, the bottom has become discolored and I don't know if there's a better way to clean it. In order to get the discoloring off, I got a polyester cloth, so that it's not as abrasive as stainless steel because I don't want to harm the cookware. I like it and I have recommended it to other people because it's worth the money. If I could get them looking like brand new or at least close to it, that would make me very happy.

I have the very first pans that came out but I've sent them back and they put a plug in them. This year, they replaced them all with the new ones that was supposed to be before. I wanted the base but I ended up with two pans because I have one that sets on the slow cooker. They cook faster and all clean up really easy.

My mom had Royal Prestige cookware and I decided I’d purchase it since there is some effect that I could cook without any oil or butter with it. Plus I really liked the electric fry pan and the electric skillet. The people that we dealt with were very good and helpful. Things worked out fine and I’ve gotten some quality cookware.

We bought from Royal Prestige from a state fair some years ago. The cookware seem to have real good quality. I like the way it cooks, as well as the lifetime warranty. This cookware makes me eat too much.

I needed pans and Royal Prestige cookware came with a lifetime warranty, so it was hard to pass up. The company was really easy to work with and they set up a payment arrangement. I've had the pans for two months and I've used them once for carrots. They have been very easy to clean and look really good so far.

Royal Prestige cookware was what I wanted so I bought one and have owned it for three years now. I like everything about it and don't have any problems with it too. I have recommended the cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile