2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.1/5 (1072 ratings)

About Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

Pros

• Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets

Cons

• Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Bottom Line

Royal Prestige Cookware is built to last and includes a 50-year warranty. The greaseless cooking method provides a healthy alternative to cooking with butter and oil. It does not sell products directly to customers.

Top Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals… Your cooking time is way down, ...

Verified

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-f...

What is Royal Prestige?

Royal Prestige manufactures several lines of high-end stainless steel cookware. All of Royal Prestige’s cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel. The Innove line allows for waterless, greaseless cooking, while the Novel line cooks meat and fish without any added oil, grease or fat for healthier cooking.

To purchase Royal Prestige Cookware products, you submit an online form on the Royal Prestige website, and the company will connect you with an Royal Prestige distributor. You can purchase pots and pans individually or in sets.

When you cook with Royal Prestige Cookware, you don’t have to add any fat or oil to the pan. You can use the cookware on induction-stove tops and in ovens up to 400 degrees.

Royal Prestige prices

Royal Prestige Cookware prices range from $2,000 to $4,500 per set. You can buy cookware products individually or as sets with five to 10 pieces in each. The company does not list prices on its website. To find out prices, you must contact a Royal Prestige distributor — fill out a form on the company’s website to connect with one.

Royal Prestige cookware FAQ

Where can I buy Royal Prestige cookware?
You can buy Royal Prestige’s cookware from distributors that work with the manufacturer.
How do you clean Royal Prestige cookware?
To clean Royal Prestige cookware, wait for the cookware to cool completely. Then use hot water, mild soap and a sponge or washcloth to clean your cookware. The cookware is also dishwasher safe.
What is Royal Prestige cookware made of?
Royal Prestige cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel.
Can Royal Prestige cookware go in the oven?
Yes, Royal Prestige cookware can be used in the oven if the temperature doesn’t exceed 400 degrees. Glass lids are not oven safe.
Is Royal Prestige an MLM?
Yes, Royal Prestige uses a multilevel marketing strategy. Products are sold by Royal Prestige distributors. You can find a distributor on the company’s website.

Is Royal Prestige worth it?

Yes, Royal Prestige is worth it for people looking for high-quality, stainless steel cookware. The company offers a 50-year warranty on its products, and its cookware lines let you cook without any added fat or oil and very little water. Some products require no water. The cookware is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you're looking for a healthy way to cook your food, consider Royal Prestige Cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I purchased a 22 piece set of the 7-ply Royal Prestige Cookware at a trade show over 40 years ago for $800. I was young and my roommate and I went to a trade show and two cute guys sold us each a set! We had no living room furniture and microwaves had just come out - all we had were pots and pans! There was initial regret, and it took me three months before I could tell my parents what I had done. We made our payments for two years and eventually went our separate ways with our pots and pans! These are the only pots and pans I know how to cook with! Greaseless and waterless cooking; every piece is a pressure cooker with the sensor technology.

After almost 20 years, the bottom of pot in the original set began to peel. Royal Prestige replaced the entire set as the design had changed and so I would have a matching set. Over the years, I have had to replace some of the sensors and handles. At no cost, Royal Prestige/Hycite has sent me replacements. Fast forward another 20 years and several of the pots have pitted or started to peel on the bottom. I contacted Royal Prestige/Hycite yesterday. The 7-ply sets are no longer made so they are now sending me a NEW 5-ply set at no cost!

The cookware is amazing! The toughest of meats are tender when cooked in these pots! When the sensor whistle sounds I can turn the pot off and the food continues to cook and in 20 minutes, it's ready! The food is delicious and truly cooks in its own juices (meats) or vegetables retain their crispness. I even baked a pineapple upside cake in the skillet once, which was a recipe with the original Ultra-ease set. The company stands behind their products and I am so happy that I will be able to use my Royal Prestige cookware through the end of my life and not have to learn to cook with other cookware. Only downside is the original cookware could be stacked for cooking and the newer ones cannot. This is an investment indeed, and I can say it is one of the best investments I have made in my almost 70 years!!

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2021

We liked the water cooking with the Royal Prestige Cookware. We use that periodically. Also, when you cook something, they hold their heat. You put it out on the table, and things stay hot through your dinner. However, the rubber handles, seem to wear out really easily. We've had to replace ours a few times. But, it's all been warranty. It's been easy working with the company.

The only other thing that I don't like is, because I go from stove to oven with them, I wish all of the handles were the U-shaped ones instead of the long handles. But the quality has been great. I also love that I can go from stove to oven. We also went through that whole vent thing where the vents blew out. We had to send them back, get the little vent holes put in them, and then we've had near steam burns a couple of times from those things blowing out. Then finally, we just got them all exchanged with the new upgraded ones where there's less steel, but no holes.

Original review: July 8, 2021

At the demonstration of Royal Prestige, they prepared a chicken breast and a potato in one skillet. Then in another saucepan, they put broccoli, cabbage, corn and a bunch of different stuff in it. I never put all that stuff in one pan, but I have been using it for my potatoes, not cooking with water, just a little bit and it seems to be working quite well. I fried chicken in it, and it really makes the chicken really juicy and good. I'm satisfied with it. It's easy to clean up. It's good.

Original review: April 21, 2021

The Royal Prestige cookware is very durable and that's the biggest thing about them. The two things that stand out are the pressure cooker and the little hotpot plate thing. That's been super fun. We used the vegetable slicer too and that was awesome. One drawback would be that you have to make sure you clean everything right away because if you let them sit, they would be much more difficult to clean. Another thing that Royal Prestige should correct is when they shipped the items, they were all individually boxed. We had 80 boxes of things to recycle and although that was fine, there is probably a better way to do that. Also, when we were first going through the billing stuff, I reached out to the people who do the billing and they were really hard to get ahold of. They weren't super good at responding to emails. But we eventually got things figured out after a couple of months.

Other than that, I prefer this cookware as opposed to the Teflon ones. Royal Prestige is definitely more of a luxury or boutique item as opposed to everyday cookware. We replaced it with all of our other cookware over time so I would definitely recommend it. It's not as affordable as some of the other options that are out there but it's good stuff.

Original review: March 31, 2021

The Royal Prestige cookware is expensive, but they're worth it. They're good, so people should pay now and enjoy them. I really liked the steak knives and the steamer. Those are my favorites. I just like the whole system, how it works. I like the older ones that I had from 20 years ago versus the new set because the handles and the top are a little different. I had a flat top from 20 years ago that fit nice and firm in there, and these are a little sloped. Maybe I didn't get the same series, but I noticed I liked the other tops better. The other thing, I liked that they have unlimited whistles and handles that were sent to me. Over the years, I've needed some of them. If I just switch them out, it's almost like a brand-new pot again. I am happy with that.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I like the waterless cookware. It worked well. I use the cleaning solution that they recommended, and it makes cleaning the cookware really easy.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

I got sucked into buying several very expensive pieces at a trade show years ago. After experiencing food sticking and burning and the cookware staining, I finally put it away and went back to my old Revere Ware (who actually stand behind their warranties). One of the products that I purchased was a 2 gallon stainless steel bowl which I use on occasion, usually when I’m preparing large batches of food for canning. The stainless steel bowl has begun to react to salt and vinegar by developing black spots. I called today as Royal Prestige said there is a 50 year warranty on all their products only to be told there is just a one year warranty on the bowl.

Hello Bonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Certain items do have a less warranty time applied, this is provided in the Limited Warranty sheet during purchase and may also be viewed in our website under Customer Service and Warranty. I apologize you are seeing black spots due to the salt and vinegar. A great product to use to remove stains is Bar Keeper's Friend and may be found at your local grocery store. If you need further assistance with cleaning of your products, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT).

Resolution response: Oct. 10, 2021

After many phone calls and emails Hycite finally approved a cancellation of the contract due to the distributor's work ethics. We were able to provide proof that the agent misrepresented the company and submitted a fraudulent contract. I suggest that any potential customers please review what they signed and make sure to cancel any purchase within 3 days if not sure please don’t sign. Thank you Consumer Affairs for your help and Hycite management who made it possible.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

My experience with Royal Prestige has been awful. Their customer service is very poor. Company allowed their distributors to scam residents by doing fraudulent contracts and not honoring their warranty.

Hello Zenayda,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I was able to locate the account and I see you have already been in contact with our Customer Care Department and your mother's contract has been carefully reviewed. If you received damaged merchandise, during shipment, please contact our warranty department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT) a claim will be created and replaced.

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Department

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I decided to ask for a refund. After two months of many promises, they stopped answering my calls and messages. During the whole purchasing process, the salesgirl and distributor made many promises. After buying a cookware set, when they called me to confirm the purchase, I decided to hold on, saying that I would think things through. Later, they called again, offering me a 20% discount, after that, I decided to ask for a refund.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I got involved in getting this product for a coworker who invited me to a demonstration, the show was okay, the seller showed me a set of pots I told him I can't pay too much every month and he convinced me about the comfortable payment options, I asked him about the interest. He told me there was 2% which for me it was a good interest for the price they charge for this cookware brand. I agreed and signed when I went home and read the whole yellow paper I signed I realized that they charge finance interest of about 27% like a credit card plus an equivalent annual rate.

Besides that when I could return the purchase because these people have the ridiculous three-day cancelation policy to make my experience worse when I use the pots and pans the quality was a disaster, as soon as I use the pieces after washed they got a dark purplish color I let the seller know about it, he came, he did the curation (curacion) that is how they call it, he promised it will go away but it didn't. He told me to call the company and ask for a replacement which was not worthy because after a lot of back and forth calling I got a replacement set but with the same issue. I DON'T recommend people to purchase this cookware it is much expensive and the satisfaction of the product is very poor. I rather spend 1K with cookware at Macy's where can I get a refund than keep paying a monthly fee with high interest and not seen the balance go down. Big mistake ever. Please be aware and before purchase check the reviews of this business.

Hello Gemmy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I was able to locate your account and I will be glad to review and misunderstandings you may have with your credit application. I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue with the replacement of your cookware. The change of color in your cookware is a common factor when the temperature used to cook, is slightly to high. I can have one of our representatives contact you with tips on how to avoid this from happening and what product you may use to remove it. Please contact our warranty department at 800-279-3373, Monday - Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT). For questions regarding your credit application, please contact our credit department at 800-280-9708, Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT).

Denise Nevarez