It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1244 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I’d had a lot of non-stick cookware and enjoyed them a lot. I wanted to try the non-stick finish and see how that would work. I thought Royal Prestige Cookware was just pretty and my husband was intrigued by the salad maker. We got our cookware from them in September and I enjoy all the pieces. They are easy to clean up which I do after my husband cooks.

The other thing about Royal Prestige is that I can use them on my convection which is very nice. You can only use certain ones for convection ovens as they have to be able to hold a magnet on them because that’s how convection works. I got two little pans that are just cute and perfect for melting butter or warming up syrup. If I use them on my gas stove, I never can get them adjusted right. But, they're perfect on the convection because it only heats up where the pan sits. The only drawback for me was that Royal Prestige was kind of expensive. Still, they are probably worth it in the long run with the guarantee and everything.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Previously, I purchased Royal Prestige's salad machine for my mother-in-law and I liked it. I also liked the demonstration which showed that the cookware was healthy. With it, I can cook without any oil. This past year, I purchased a set which included a few pieces and a salad machine. They're really sturdy and they hold up well.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I finally decided to eat better and take better care of my body, and that’s why I finally decided to get the Royal Prestige cookware. I’ve had it since September and although it took a little bit to get used to it, I really like it. The cleanup is usually pretty easy unless I forget it’s on the stove and burn it. That almost happened twice. But I eat a lot of vegetables now and the flavor is so much better when I use this cookware.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was at a county fair when I saw Royal Prestige. After the demonstration of the product, they looked like what I was looking for. I made one large purchase and I've had the cookware for five months now. I like that you don’t have to use oil or butter to cook with them. However, they don’t clean very well in the dishwasher for some reason. I have to clean them all by hand. Other than that, the quality is very good. They’re very heavy and well-made stainless steel.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

We were at the fair, and we liked what Royale Prestige was offering. We needed some new cookware, too. I like its ease of cleanup. Overall, we like the quality of the cookware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I was down at the Iowa State Fair when I heard about Royal Prestige. I was getting tired of buying new cookware every year 'cause I buy at Walmart, and they wear out after a year. Royal Prestige is stainless steel, but I'm having better luck cleaning it than I was my nonstick. Also, my mom had a set of Royal Prestige cookware as a wedding gift from 1968. My little sister now has it and it is still in good shape. I love the stuff.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I love the cookware's quality. When I have an issue with something, I can call Royal Prestige and they take care of it, instead of me having to hassle with someone. They're quick to get on board and fix the issue. It has been wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I like cooking for friends, for family, and I really wanted good cookware, and so, last August during a state fair, I got Royal Prestige Cookware. They’re very easy to clean up, which I really enjoy. I had looked at All-Clad before, and I had a couple of pans that had the handle where it connected on the inside, and food would collect there. And All-Clad has the little connector on the inside of the pan. I like Royal Prestige because it doesn’t have that. The pan is smooth on the inside and there’s nowhere to collect anything. Plus, I like the lids because of the whistle, and then I'll put the little thing down. And they steam everything really perfectly. I’ve had gone through many different kinds of cookware over the years. I’ve been married 49 years, and I would say this is absolutely the best.

The other day, I thanked my husband for agreeing to get this. He is a carpenter, and he has all kinds of tools in his shop. And I said to him the cookware is like my tools. Somebody that knows anything about tools, the better tools you have, the better quality of things are gonna turn out. So, I kinda look at that with my food. If anybody could afford to get it -- because they’re not cheap, they'll not be sorry for what they paid. I also adore that knife which I got as a gift, and I’m possibly gonna purchase that set of knives next year.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

The Royal Prestige cookware is expensive but I purchased one. I thought it would be good for my health. They say that one is not supposed to get Alzheimer's if they are not using aluminum cookware. I like the quality of the product and I like that it's stainless. I've had the cookware for quite a long time now and I bought another piece last summer.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I saw Royal Prestige at the state fair and I liked the looks of the cookware. They might be a little expensive but in the long run, it will be okay. I bought pots, pans and an electric skillet, and I like them. I particularly love the electric skillet and I would recommend Royal Prestige.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Royal Prestige Cookware had enough free stuff that made its price reasonable. They added four things such as electric skillet, vegetable processor, etc. which made the price come down. For the amount of time that we’ve had it, it has done very well and we’re happy with it. If you’re willing to pay the money, it’s worth it. It cleans up good and the bottom of the pan doesn’t bow unlike some that bows up from the heat.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Horrible. This man Jesus ** offered sales which were never true. Got me stuck with over $1000 purchase. What he promised never came. In addition to that he stole one of my Royal Prestige cover. He promised to fix it and bring it back. It’s been 3 months haven’t received anything. Called Royal Prestige and they don’t want to be responsible for their salesperson.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Janneth

Thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention the issues you are having with the sales person and the missing items. Please be aware that we will make sure this is resolved. If you can please email me we can further discuss what you were promised and what you are missing.

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Department

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We saw Royal Prestige at the Iowa State Fair and they looked like good pans. The guy that was demonstrating was awesome but the cost was really high for me. But it probably wasn't such a big deal for Jem and she wanted them, so we got them. We use them all the time. We had a little trouble at first, because you need to know a little bit about it before you go ahead and jump in. We used the pots and the frying pan but I didn't know anything about getting the pan really hot first. The scrambled eggs was a disaster and we burned a lot of food. And it wasn't easy to clean them out. There is a learning curve on what to do and what not to do. We would go to YouTube now to check things out there. Royal Prestige cookware is good and if you have the money to spend for them, I wouldn't hesitate to buy some. Plus, they're a lifetime warranty so you can't go wrong with that.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Royal Prestige was the cookware set that I believed in the most. I saw them at a trade show and the guy who was selling it was hilarious. I had their cookware for about three and a half years now. I like that when I'm done cooking, I can keep the lid on and close that little vent and it stays warm in the pan for at least a half an hour. I've also purchased another small cooking pan from Royal Prestige as well as a set of knives and the quality is outstanding. I'll tell people to buy Royal Prestige cookware.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

We really liked the Royal Prestige demo that we saw. We thought it might have been a good purchase, and that it was definitely better equipment than what we were using at the time. The cookware was shipped to us in August, and we like how easy it is to use. It's one of the few things that is marketed that actually works the way it's intended. It's been really, really nice for us. One of our favorite things is the slicer that we have. It's where you turn the crank and then it shaves things down. The cookware that we got from Royal Prestige definitely has very, very good quality, and they are very durable. We put the cookware down to quite a bit of heat, and not have any real issues or any visible signs of wear and tear. We are really pleased with it.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I had a Saladmaster waterless cookware before. I also had Calphalon, and they always wear out because the stuff keeps wearing off. So I thought I'd go more to stainless steel. I sat through one of Royal Prestige's demonstrations at the fair. Before we went there, I was gonna get one pan because I've been short on one pan but then I got more and I like them really well. I like that I can cook on medium heat and the quality is good too. It's nice and heavy. However, through the plan, we got an electric one and I was disappointed with that. We had one before and I liked that one better. It's bigger and the sides aren't quite so high. Royal Prestige is expensive but they do last a long time because I've had the ones I had before for at least 40 years. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

My parents have Royal Prestige Cookware. I decided to buy from Royal Prestige, as well, because other pans have the black lining that causes cancer. Their reps at the Iowa State Fair worked with us on what we wanted and didn't want, and they just did really well. I love everything about the cookware and I'm 100% positive about them. They're easy to clean.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I bought a water filter around 8 months ago so at first it worked fine. It seems it was filtering very clearly. So after 3 months using it white little particles started showing in the water and after that more and more. So I contacted my sales rep and recommended me to change the filter so I did. Nothing happened, still same thing first some white particles then more and more. I contacted sales rep again. He ordered me a pre filter so he installed the pre filter with the original filter altogether. It seemed to work like for 2 weeks then again the water with same problem. So I contacted sales rep again he gave me a number to call and follow instructions to send the water filter back to warranty department, so I did.

Then I got a call from warranty department saying the filter was working perfectly, that it had no problem, that I just have to wait like a minute before using the water so I said, "Ok. Let me try again." So I received the filter again and rep came in and installed it for me. I proved to him that it still the same even my faucet water looked clearer than the filter water. So he just said, "I'll give you a cooking pan to have you more satisfied." So my wife agreed because the company didn't want to exchange me the filter for a new one so we had no other choice. So till this day we havent got the cooking pan he promised and the water filter still sucks. So I don't recommend this Royal Prestige water filter at all.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Rigoberto,

I apologize you are having this issue with your water filter. We want to make sure it is working properly and you are satisfied with your purchase. I was able to locate your account based on the information provided. I will be emailing you directly to have this issue resolved as well as for you to receive the promised gift.

Denise

Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My wife bought her original set of pans before we were married. We've been married for over 50 years and we were still using them, so it was about time to buy her a new set. We went to the Iowa State Fair a couple of times and Royal Prestige was demonstrating there. The pans that we bought from them have the vent system on the lids which was the main reason we purchased from Royal Prestige and what we liked about those pans more than any other. The pans also have good quality and my wife is happy with them. I like that the warranty is printed on the bottom of each pan, too, so you don't have to keep receipts for 50 years if you have a problem.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I like the way the Royal Prestige Cookware cooks vegetables. They are made nicely and I'm hoping that they last me for 50 years. I haven't used it much because I have some Cordon Bleu pans, made by the same company, which I bought 48 years ago. I like those pans, which is part of the reason why I haven't completely switched over to the new cookware, plus it takes time to learn how to use something.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

My husband had a heart attack and we decided it was time to start cooking healthier. We liked the Royal Prestige salesman as well as what they had to say. We first started purchasing from them in 1998 and we've added many pieces since then. I like that their cookware cleans easy but I get frustrated with the scratches on the bottom of the pan caused by the stainless steel utensils which were also from Royal Prestige. Still, the overall quality of their cookware is good.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had just moved and was setting up a new house. I had some very old cookware and decided I wanted to get some new stuff. When I was at the state fair with my sister, Royal Prestige was there and she highly recommended it to me. I sat through the demo and decided to buy from them. I like the way the cookware heats. I don't have to use a lot of liquid and I can steam with just the amount of moisture in the vegetables after rinsing them. I also think the cookware will last more than my lifetime.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Royal Prestige had everything that we were wanting in cookware including all of the different options and sizes of pans that we were looking for. We purchased from them in August and the quality of the cookware is very, very good. My favorite things about it are the ease of use and faster cooking time. Sometimes, I have a little hard time cleaning depending on what I fix, but I get what I can out then use Royal Shine and it takes it right off then.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I've had Royal Prestige for years. I've liked them ever since I had them. I have a home in Florida also, and I'm gonna take some of them down there. With my Royal Prestige cookware, I really like that if you do it right, they don't stick. I've had a problem with the vents, but other than that, the quality is really good. Today, I put eggs on the boiler to make some hard-boiled eggs, and the phone rang and I got on the phone and forgot about them. They boiled dry and I had eggs popping all over the kitchen and the ceiling, but it didn't hurt the pan.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

The quality of Royal Prestige's demo made us think that their cookware are good stuff. It took me a little while to get used to them, but now I'm really enjoying. My favorite is the valve, where once you hear the whistle blowing, then you know you can close the valve and start steaming. That's a good quality of the cookware. Also, if you let things soak just a little bit, they are very easy to clean. The cookware has very good quality so far. We had the salad shredder sent to us and it was defective, so I sent it back and I got a new one right away. That was very good service. They were very attentive.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Royal Prestige had a demo at a home show and I like the salesman a lot. He was incredibly competent, had great customer service, and really influenced my buying decision. He really helped me so I felt confident and comfortable buying the cookware. The cookware's very good and I like the quality. I'm satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration at the Oklahoma State Fair. I liked the big freestanding oil base skillet, the ease of use, and it looked like it would help save time. They did a demonstration where they cooked a chicken breast in 12 minutes which was pretty good. There was also a couple in the audience and the woman said that she had been cooking with Royal Prestige for upwards of 20 years. Pictures were shown and they looked as good now as they did when she first bought them. That was pretty good to see - some true to life wear and tear, or lack thereof.

We had our set of cheap pots and pans that we were making do with. They became scratched really easily, they would start to warp after time, and they were just not very durable. And so, we looked at our Royal Prestige as an investment. I'm not gonna stop cooking any time soon and the cookware is something that's gonna last a long time.

We bought a full set and it wasn't the largest set but somewhere in the middle. We did the payment plan where we pay it off in monthly installments. We've had the product for six months now and the quality is great. They last, they look great, and they're easy to clean even if you get something that you may have left in there a little bit longer than you anticipated. The cleaning and cooking instructions that came with the cookware were easy to follow too. The freestanding skillet is my favorite in the cookware and that comes in handy quite a bit. Overall, I am very pleased.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I have been looking for something like Royal Prestige. I liked the product and how they displayed it and presented it. I got a full set from them. Each year since then, I've been picking up a couple of different items. I love the products and I like everything about them. I like the quality the most. They clean up so easy and I like the way they cook. I'm okay with the cost too because I feel like it's an investment. It's not something that I'm gonna throw out every five years and get a different set. They're a lifetime deal and it's worth it.

I recommend Royal Prestige all the time. I tell others about its waterless cooking. If you're trying to cook healthy, it's a no-brainer. The products are so good and it's so easy to fix so many things. The food cooks evenly. You can't beat how easy the cleanup is too. People who know I bought Royal Prestige ask me what I think and I tell them I love my them and I wouldn't want to be without them. I have two children and when they're at the age and they get married, I would really consider strongly getting this as a wedding gift because it's something they're gonna have forever.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

We like our Royal Prestige products. We've got their baking set, knife set and some pots and pans. We've had them for about a year now. The items are of great quality, except the salad machine and we've had four of those.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I was at a home show and the guy showed how simple Royal Prestige cookware was and how good and healthy the meals would be. I got it after I moved into my new house in June and it worked on my induction range, which was good, and they clean up easily. However, the gadget that was supposed to slice and dice and get everything ready didn't work at all. You have to put pressure on it to hold it together while you turn the crank, or it just falls apart. Right now, this Royal Prestige cookware is a big loss of money for me. I hardly use it and I don't know how.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs