Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Royal Prestige Cookware

Ed, thank you for your wonderful review of your Royal Prestige Cookware. It is apparent from the pictures the pans have been well cared for with love.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

We bought our set of Royal Prestige back in 1987 based on a live demonstration of the product using limited heat, water, and oil. We've used our set on both gas and electric stoves and have not been disappointed. This 14 piece set of 7-ply SS Titanium Silver Alloy-Copper has stood the test of time as you could never tell it is 1 year shy of 30 years old. In keeping with the warranty of the product, several years ago we had a handle and one of the steam valves break. After calling customer service, was no red tape involved in getting replacement parts which were received with a weeks time. If this set were to ever go bad, which we don't foresee, we would most certainly purchase another set. Royal Prestige has lived up to its reputation. As the adage goes, you pay for what you get and with this product, you get high quality cookware, supported by a company who stands by their warranty.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Marsha, Thank you for your wonderful review of our Royal Prestige cookware. It is performing for you exactly as it should and we appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge that and the demonstrations benefits.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

We were remodeling our house and they were going to put in an induction cook-top. So, I searched for cookware. I went to the State Fair and sat in on one of the Royal Prestige demonstrations and I decided to go with them right off the bat. It's now been two years and I order more each time I go. I really love the cookware. It cleans easily and it cooks nice on my induction which is the main things I liked about it. I had some old Lifetime cookware of my mother’s that I've used on it too, but I noticed that the heat that goes through the pan takes longer for the water to boil than it does in the Prestige, because it's an old set. Overall, it's top-quality, very great cookware, and I love it. The demonstrations were wonderful. It taught me a lot on how to start cooking with it.

I bought a set of pans in 1977! I was just out of high school, I was set up on a monthly payment plan. Afterwards, I had some buyers remorse, I never opened the box, but I paid the $18 every month. A year or so later, I moved in with a new roommate who found the unopened box, she told me they were the best pans available! Why wasn't I using them?? I have used them daily ever since, I had to take one back over 10 years ago, they replaced it without a word. I have added pieces from time to time at the Iowa State Fair.

3 of the handles became loose, I took them in today and again without a word, they replaced the handles. It was no doubt one of, if not the best purchase of my life. This year is the 40th year I have been using them. I am planning on buying sets for my children when they are setting up their own homes. What else can you buy once and never have to replace? Thanks for a great product, feel free to contact me!

We were looking into getting new dishes, and the people at the fair had Royal Prestige said that they liked them, have had them for eight to twenty years, and said they were good. They said that if something happened to their cookware, they would swap it out for new at no cost, so we thought that was pretty cool. Then we just watched the guy do the cooking and saw how fast he cooked the meals, and that was cool too.

We liked the Royal Prestige cookware when we first tried them. But within the first two washes, they started tarnishing in a way, which we were told wouldn't happen, and then we didn't want to use them. We went back to our old dishes instead and now we'd like to return the Royal Prestige cookware because we realized we weren't using them as much as we thought we would, and we paid two grand for them. We tried calling within the second week. I told the rep we'd give it a month to try the dishes and see how we like them. Then after that month, if we didn't like it, we'll ask to return them because they said they should be able to take a return policy after so long. However, we left messages and emails, and still haven't gotten a call back. We feel that they don't care.

There was a Tulsa State Fair where I first heard about Royal Prestige. We watched their demonstration and we liked what we saw, so we bought their cookware. It has good quality and when using it, I like the even cooking and the waterless effect, where one doesn't have to put very much water especially for vegetables. I like that I can put the cookware in the oven, too. That's handy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

I was at the fair and saw Royal Prestige Cookware. The demonstrator was awesome. I thought for my lifestyle, the cookware would work great for what I needed – quick, and easy cleanup. I purchased one however, I returned it because I wasn’t in a financial position to keep it. I’m sad I couldn’t keep the product.

Royal Prestige had a tent in a festival and that's how I heard about them. I like that their cookware is very tough. It has a great quality and I'm enjoying it.

I knew about Royal Prestige from my friend who invited me to her party. We bought our own a few months ago and my husband really likes it. He uses it and likes how fast it heats up. We have all the different pans. The only problem we had was the guy said that we would get a call before they would complete the order and send it to us and they never did that and then the next thing we know, they're letting us know it's been shipped. It kind of turned me a little against it but we were perfectly happy so far with the product.

I have used the slicer and the fry pan from Royal Prestige. My favorite features of the cookware are its easy cleanup and it doesn't need a lot of grease. The overall quality of the cookware is very good too.

My wife and I were in the market to purchase new cookware and were discussing not to purchase the Calphalon or the Teflon-coated, non-stick cookware for health reasons. We stumbled upon Royal Prestige when they were doing a presentation at a shrimp festival and now we've had our cookware for three and a half months. They're stainless steel, as opposed to the non-stick which is what we wanted. They're also a little pricey, but it's good and it worked out.

However, my concern is the cleanup. Just by cooking noodles or rice, the bottom has become discolored and I don't know if there's a better way to clean it. In order to get the discoloring off, I got a polyester cloth, so that it's not as abrasive as stainless steel because I don't want to harm the cookware. I like it and I have recommended it to other people because it's worth the money. If I could get them looking like brand new or at least close to it, that would make me very happy.

I have the very first pans that came out but I've sent them back and they put a plug in them. This year, they replaced them all with the new ones that was supposed to be before. I wanted the base but I ended up with two pans because I have one that sets on the slow cooker. They cook faster and all clean up really easy.

My mom had Royal Prestige cookware and I decided I’d purchase it since there is some effect that I could cook without any oil or butter with it. Plus I really liked the electric fry pan and the electric skillet. The people that we dealt with were very good and helpful. Things worked out fine and I’ve gotten some quality cookware.

We bought from Royal Prestige from a state fair some years ago. The cookware seem to have real good quality. I like the way it cooks, as well as the lifetime warranty. This cookware makes me eat too much.

I needed pans and Royal Prestige cookware came with a lifetime warranty, so it was hard to pass up. The company was really easy to work with and they set up a payment arrangement. I've had the pans for two months and I've used them once for carrots. They have been very easy to clean and look really good so far.

Royal Prestige cookware was what I wanted so I bought one and have owned it for three years now. I like everything about it and don't have any problems with it too. I have recommended the cookware.

We needed new pots and pans and bought a couple of pieces from Royal Prestige and I love them. Their products were expensive, but we thought we would try the waterless cooking. The first set we got consisted of a one quart pot, a two quart pot, and a frying pan. I've had them for 25 years and I've had other pots and pans through the years, but I still have these and I still like them best. At the same time, we got a set of dishes that they don't make anymore and I still have and use them, too. My kids have also gotten me expensive cookware, but not quite this expensive. I always go back to Royal Prestige. We just bought some more of their cookware in the summer at one of the fairs. My favorite thing about this cookware is that they heat evenly and quickly and as my husband says they clean up. I really like them and I always have.

We saw Royal Prestige at the fair and liked the presentation. We were impressed with all aspects and decided to go with it. They have excellent customer service. We had a few issues with billing and with an automatic payment being taken out after we had already paid it off, but they quickly resolved it. We have owned the complete cookware package for about six months now and I love it. I like using it with the cook top and the induction cooking.

I was working an event and right across our table was a very articulate Royal Prestige guy, giving good cooking demos. One of the people that I was working with had one of the items that I purchased in the past and she decided to buy another. When I went and looked at the item, I was very impressed with it, so I bought it myself. It has been about three months now since I bought a shredder and stainless steel griddle. I like stainless steel on the griddle because I do not like non-stick materials that they put in cookware these days and the shredder works really nice. I would definitely recommend Royal Prestige. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth the expense.

I saw one of Royal Prestige demonstration shows in a fair. Based from it, the quality of the item seems good. My buddy got a set of them and we listened to the presentation for couple of times. I’ve used my buddy’s Royal Prestige cookware up at his house and they were fine.

We bought our Royal Prestige cookware in October. Their representatives came out to our house and the stuff they had was good. I really liked the 30-quart pot, which is the reason I bought most of them. The only thing I don't like about them is that they're a lot harder to clean than how it looked on the video they showed. On the demonstration, it could be wiped off with a cloth easily. It's not as hard as cleaning a regular pan, but on the demonstration, it looked really effortless. But other than that, our Royal Prestige pans work well.

Aside from the 30-quart pot, we had another large frying pan type thing. I liked it because we cook large quantities. We haven't used most of the small ones yet, but we've used the bigger ones. I like large size of them and they're more heavy-duty, so I think they're going to last longer than others. They're good quality and a lot better than what we can buy at our local big-box store. I've gone through a few sets of stuff from Wal-Mart. They get the black stuff from the bottom of the pans which can get in the food and I don't want to eat whatever that coating is on there.

We've dealt with Royal Prestige for years. And when we went to the fair, we decided to sit, listen and talked to the Royal Prestige salesperson. We bought quite a bit of cookware and a number of pans. We contemplated trading ours in because we're redoing our kitchen and we talked about possibly getting induction, because our older stuff is not induction compatible but all the new stuff is. But we decided to go with the gas stove, so we're not going to be replacing it. Overall, they're an excellent company to deal with. The product is what it says it's going to be. I like that it's water-less and it cleans up easily. We're very happy with it.

I like stainless steel cookware so I purchased from Royal Prestige. They are quality cookware. I bought the big canning pan last year but I have a couple other pieces that I've gotten a couple of years prior like a griddle and a frying pan. I like them all but my favorite is that big, all stainless steel pot for cooking when I'm canning. It's got the thick bottom so stuff doesn't burn on it as compared to the aluminum pot where I was cooking in before.

I went to the Royal Prestige demonstration at the Hershey RV show in Pennsylvania. And then through the next year, I looked online to see if I could find them elsewhere and if I could find anything that was comparable. But I couldn’t, so when I went back the next year, I decided that Royal Prestige was gonna be the best thing for us to replace our pots and pans. And I'm very happy we did. I like that I can get it started and then turn it down and just let it heat up. It takes less energy. And once I got past the learning curve and stopped burning things, it got better. It has excellent quality and I'm very pleased with my experience. They're wonderful. I love them. We call them the magic pans.

We had Royal Prestige people come to the house before. I bought some of their items when I was still in high school. I just wanted to buy some good cookware and so I did and I've been using it ever since. They have good quality and I like its sturdiness. However, I don't use the electric skillet and the salad shooter. I wish there was better information on both of them. I've been through their website but I didn't think it was all that helpful.

I made an on-the-spot decision based on the knowledge of Royal Prestige's value and quality. I liked the technical design of the cookware and their lifetime guarantee. It came with a slow cooker and a veggie slicer-dicer. The cookware cooks very evenly and quickly. I absolutely love them. So far, it has been flawless.

I don't do a ton of cooking but I do enough, and it seemed like the Royal Prestige cookware could be something I could pass on to my kids. The electric skillet cooker is deep so I can make soups and stews in it. I can also control the temperature and I like the way that the temperature is even all the way through it. This summer, I will probably be using the blender and the slicer quite a bit more but so far I like the quality of the cookware. It is much pricier than standard cookware but overall my experience has been outstanding.

My Health Craft salad machine fell apart and when we were at a fair and I saw Royal Prestige. I listened and they had a pretty good deal for a group of pans. They also had the salad machine that I wanted so I made a purchase. The salad maker is my favorite. However, I had trouble with the slow cooker base. It was boiling the chili at the lowest possible setting and I sent it back in. Royal Prestige sent it back and said that it was working fine. It’s still really hot, but it's better and not as hot as it was. That's the only problem I had. Other than that, the quality of the cookware is very nice, and the Royal Prestige staff were very informative and helpful.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Ximena, We have read your review. We have attached the Helpful Hints for your Innove cookware that you received with your cookware. It clearly states that the silicone rims are only warrantied for one year. We ar shipping you a set of replacement rims for you cookware as a courtesy since you are a very good customer.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I purchased a set of 7 pieces of Innove cookware on 9/2014. From the first day I got them I didn't like but I thought that it was me, that I wasn't using them properly so I try and try and I hate to cook on those pans, so I was very frustrated with them. I call to the sales representative that I purchase them and he told me that will come to show me how to use them. He came and we show that one of the pan had a fabric scratch. Anyhow I explain him that the pans were so difficult to use and to wash them a nightmare. I reexplain him what I was looking for so he told me he will try to do something. I told him if the old version will be easier for me I will take them instated since my money could not be back, I was ok with that.

I never hear about him since I got the pan exchange because of fabric fault. Since then I didn't want to deal with sales representative anymore. Next problem came the 2 of the valves broke and the rubber rings were loose. I didn't want to deal with them anymore. My husband kept telling me "call the center, we have 50 years of guaranteed," so today January 9 2017 I tried to call the company because I'm tired of the vapor comes out at all the times that I cook.

So I was told that the set can't be exchange for the other version which at this point I'm careless, so I said I need the valves and the rings and I was told "the rings can NOT BE REPLACED, YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE DOESN'T COVER IT NOW. Is ONLY FOR THE FIRST YEAR of the purchase." I never was told that from the sales representative. I'm very very upset if I paid so much money for the ** pans and I was told the guarantee is for 50 years and I thought I made the best invest in my life and they said that? Really Royal Prestige!

I'm NOT RECOMMENDING this company and product. If you gonna purchase some pans from them I wouldn't do it. I'm a mother that cook every day and work. With that product that everything sticks on and the price for what I got they don't deserved not even one star. Sorry for my English. I hope this review is helpful. I never review anything in my life but I just don't want this happen to more people.

I chose to buy a Royal Prestige cookware because of how long it lasts. I've owned it for half a year now and so far I'm happy with my purchase. The quality of the items is good.

We were at the fair, saw Royal Prestige's demonstration and I liked it mainly because it cooks without water and cooks fast. I like that I can cook the veggies and hamburgers by just putting them in, putting the lid on and and they're done in just a few minutes. They're real moist. Overall, great product and very good quality.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile