4.31/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Royal Prestige Cookware

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 14, 2017

1071 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Royal Prestige is quite expensive at the beginning but once I started using them, every penny was worth it. I'm really into healthy stuff and I started a diet at the beginning of the year. When I saw Royal Prestige I thought it was something I can really use. It's electrical and you have to plug in, and then it does everything like baking bread in twelve minutes. It's pretty cool and I recommend it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Is the worst company on credit line. I was pay in full my debt 2 months ago and in my credit still see that owe the amount of $486. And when I called the person who answer said, "Don't worry you don't owed any", but on my credit record I owed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

With Royal Prestige, you get what you pay for. I've been wanting quality cookware for a long time, and I purchased my cookware through a show that I happened to be at. It is made of quality material, and I enjoy cooking on it. The heat distribution is like it is supposed to be. It also cleans easily and it has a good weight. I bought a knife set as well, and they are some of the best knives I've ever owned.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

It's the worst decision I've ever made. Buy pots of Royal Prestige. I was making my payments but there was a time that I left without work and could not pay it, After about a year I tried today to communicate with them to see if I could make an agreement of the 1.855.85 reflected in my credit. I communicate in the morning because I'm really worried. I want to pay the debt, I transfer my supposed number ** collector who very rude tells me that at this moment cannot talk to me, that the number to call to pay all the money that does not have time for this... Wow. I was paralyzed because he did not let me explain and I hung up.

Well I make my second attempt already a little annoying and the SR Luis I take care of him and explain to him what happened and he asks me if I want to know my balance and I say, "I understand that they are 1,855.85" and he tells me, "A moment. I am going to ask" (unprofessional). When he returns, he tells me that he kills his balance is 2,800 dollars and I do not remember well how many cents. Wow I was surprised. It is a deception, when you buy the product supposedly tells you that a low interest and then you get the product comes out the scam, with its policy that their pots are miraculous that cures everything. Do not let themselves be deceived. I only want to pay your money and leave you inept but I will not do what you say to pay the full money in a single day.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We got sold when a guy came over and cooked dinner for us using Royal Prestige Cookware. He showed us the capabilities and demonstrated the advantages of the cookware. I like the electric griddle and the regular pots that he did the veggies in make perfect vegetables. Their pricing is really expensive but it’s better to eat healthy and spend a couple of extra bucks to do that.

We also got two free knives. I recently gave the three-and-a-half-inch knife to my dad because we're impressed with the quality. I got feedback from him saying that whenever he needs to use a knife that's the one that he grabs for. He's been very proud of his knives in the past and he keeps his original knives extremely sharp. Now he moves those other ones aside to get the Royal Prestige knife. He told of this experience when he grabbed the knife to open a case of water. He sliced through the plastic covering holding it all together but he also sliced through three bottles of water. He's happy with that knife.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

We were sold on your product after watching the demonstration. He was very good at explaining what he was doing and the food he served us after he was done was excellent. And after the demonstration he took time with us to explain things on a more personal level. Unfortunately we could not afford a set of pots and pans at this time. We wanted to try them and bought the 10 1/2" skillet. We can't wait to get it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Although I have a lot of Royal Prestige pieces, I always like stopping by the booth at the fair to check out new items. I don't feel pressured to buy; and I know what I would or would not use. I bought a double wall bowl this summer, but I have not had a chance to use it yet. I appreciate that Ted located some replacement covers for my bowls and sent them to me.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Royal Prestige’s demonstration with their cookware at a county fair got us to purchase from them. The guy showed us how it worked and I liked that it uses a little water while cooking. I’ve had the Royal Prestige Cookware for four months now and it cleans up well, which is good. It’s easy with the little thing on the top where it whistles when it’s time and then I turn off the burner whenever it whistles if things are done. I like that it is lighter compared to the Le Creuset that I have, which is too big and heavy. Sometimes, the grinder that came with the cookware takes too much time to get it out and clean it. But other than that, the overall experience with Royal Prestige Cookware was good.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I like the quality of the Royal Prestige pans and the cooking, and I had been keeping my eye on them for many years. I can't find that type of quality in a regular retail market. I made up my mind to buy those and that's what I wanted. It's been close to two years now since I bought the cookware and I don't regret the decision. I love everything about it, especially the cooking and the cleanup. I'm very pleased with it and I even have plans of buying other items for the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

We were invited to dinner at a friend's house and there was going to be a demonstration of Royal Prestige cookware. The guy who did the presentation was very good and he impressed us with the pans. We weren't even looking for any cookware at that time. We just went to that party and then decided we liked it. We’ve had the cookware now for about 6 months. I like that I can put hamburgers or chicken in there and I don't have to put or adjust oil in it. I haven't used all the pieces but we've used most of it and we like it just fine. Quality is very good and we were pleased with our purchase.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We went to a dinner party at my sister's and discovered it was a Royal Prestige party. My husband thought the full saute pan was the berries for cooking vegetables. We’ve owned the cookware for a couple of months now but we've only used it once or twice. It's good quality, but it's very heavy and inconvenient for me, so I use other stuff.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I like everything about Royal Prestige pans and the really good quality made me purchase them. Also, I like the warranty, the way the lids of the pans are, and how each pan is stacked and how the pans cook. After the purchase, the salesman came and did a home cooking demonstration and he said I would get a small skillet for free. I called him a couple of weeks ago but I haven’t heard back from him. Overall, it was a good experience from the demonstration at the home show and when the salesman came to my house.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Royal Prestige is a very good company and their cookware is superb. I bought a slow cooker, the small pot that you melt the butter with and an egg poacher. I love the quality of the products I got. They're great and fantastic to cook with. They’re also heavy, and easy and fast to clean. That’s a big thing with me because I don’t like to stand, scratch and clean. I had a wonderful experience with them and everything's great.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We saw Royal Prestige Cookware at a home show and we were impressed with the ease of being able to cook with it quickly without having a bunch of greasy stuff. I'm was also impressed with their salesman. He answered all of the questions and made things look simple in using the product. The overall quality is very good and I am pleased with it when I use them.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

A friend recommended Royal Prestige and it was awesome cookware. I like the way it cooks and I've had them for at least 14 years. It cooks my food in half the time and the pans clean up nicely. I also have a couple of their knives and they’re nice. All in all, my experience has been very good.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We saw a demonstration for Royal Prestige at one of those home shows. I like the way it cooks and how it whistles when it’s ready so I don’t have to stand in there and watch it. I like the quality and we’re happy with the purchase. I’m pretty comfortable with the overall experience and I’ve also recommended Royal Prestige to a few people.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I owned my first set of Royal Prestige 10 years ago when I got married but I lost them. Then I happened to see Royal Prestige at the local home show and I couldn’t contain myself. I had to buy them right then and there. I like the cookware's quality and the ease of cooking with them. It's also a healthier way of cooking and I just know them as the best. I also like how versatile it is. The lids fit each other and it's got a lifetime warranty. If I can take them off and beat them on my semi, I'd get new replacements if they get damaged. However, the cleaning on them is a little bit different than a normal cheap pot or pan. It takes a little more effort if you’re not used to cooking with them but after you get used to working with it, Royal Prestige is one of the easiest, healthiest and fastest ways to cook.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

It was at one of those shows that you do before you get married where I first heard of Royal Prestige, and then it took years before I saw them again. I heard good things about them. I was more financially stable and thought it was time to get them. The demonstration they were able to give before you buy them instead of buying them from somebody not knowing anything about them makes a big difference. Also, I like that the cookware is easier to clean. All in all, Royal Prestige offers great products and service.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Royal Prestige makes very high-quality products. I was at a trade show and needed a new cookware. I wandered off, watched the demonstration, which was very compelling and decided it's a good a time as any to purchase from them. I have owned the cookware for about six months now and I like that it is easy to clean. I'm very happy with it.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I received a call from number ** saying that I won a luxury cookware and asked me to attend at the Hilton hotel to claim the prize. I went there and the prize was only a set of 4 spoons. I needed to buy a $2,000 cookingware in order to receive a prize. Everybody there were complaining about the issue.

Original review: July 26, 2017

My husband and I thought we could use some quality cookware and we sat in on the demonstration at a home improvement show. We liked what we saw and it looked like a good product. So, my husband said, “Let’s do it.” I like that it doesn’t take long for it to heat up and the cookware heats up evenly. We also like that we don’t have to put too much water when steaming our veggies. It would be nice to have more recipes. I went on the website and there’s not a lot, like some of the stuff they showed us in the demonstration. Other than that, we’re very pleased with the product. I’m glad we purchased it. It’s a quality product and it’s very easy to use and it seems to really maintain well.

Original review: July 15, 2017

My wife liked the way the Royal Prestige slow cooker works and so we bought one along with some trivets. It has very good quality and is easy to use and I like that it cleans up real good since I’m in charge of doing this stuff. We can use the slow cooker pot on the stove too. We usually use it to cook or roast in it then after that, we make the gravy on the stove.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I found out about Royal Prestige when I went to an RV show. I have heard of other stainless steel pans and had seen other demos, but the reason I decided to go ahead with the purchase was Royal Prestige was a smaller set than what other companies had. I don’t have that big of a kitchen and it’s just my husband and I. Royal Prestige was able to let me mix and match the pieces that I wanted instead of forcing me into something that I wouldn’t want so that made a big difference. The only thing is it’s a little more effort to learn to cook with them. Some things do require water or oil to cook with and the pans don’t like that, so it’s a little awkward. But I'm learning it and figuring it out. They have the DVD that comes with it, but it doesn’t work in every player. Other than that, we’re really enjoying our cookware and their quality is great.

Original review: July 2, 2017

We watched the demonstration a guy did at a home show and we thought of trying Royal Prestige Cookware. We liked the cookware and I like not having to put the moisture in it or the grease. I really liked the dome lids, too. He did veggies and it was really good. And they didn’t taste cooked which was kind of my thing. It's been a busy time for me, so I haven’t had to cook very much and I haven’t had a really big opportunity to use the cookware. But when I have used it, I’ve liked and enjoyed it. It takes some time to get used to it for it’s a little different. You kind of have to play with it a little. I have a glass-top stove that has the convection heating. So, the guy recommended, “Don’t follow the directions in cooking it.” For medium cooking, he said, “Don’t put it above 2.” And so, I found that to be true.

It cooks really fast. If it's too hot, it gets the food too cooked. So, when I cook rice and stuff, it turns out really good when I turn it down to the number 2 on my oven. I also love the Crock Pot. I really enjoy it and I roast in it. I had taken the Crock Pot to church and I had a lady call me and she said, “I have a wedding coming up. Where did you get your Crock Pot? I love that.” And I told her. But I'm sure people shy away from the price. I’m very happy with the cookware's quality. It's really nice and it’s worth the investment. And I have recommended it.

Also, it’s definitely been a learning thing for me but I wish there are more readable directions like having a CD or a little cookbook. It covers a couple of notes but I wanted to know how to heat up green beans and have little tips on what I need to do, if I need to turn it on high, or if I need to start it with the lid shut. I didn’t find a lot of info for stuff like that. So, a little bit more basic information on how to start out using them would be really good. It would be good if you get, “Start here and try this first,” instead of “This is how you make a whole dinner.” I don’t want to make a whole dinner. I just want to know, “How do I warm up soup?” or, “Do I need to put a lid?” Overall, it is a different way of cooking and I like it. So, my husband likes it, too. And it’s fun to experiment with stuff. I’ve been so pleased and it's been a good experience.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I have seen a different brand of cookware the previous year but I couldn't afford it at the time. And then when I saw Royal Prestige, I liked it a little bit better because it had this little whistle on it. But what I like about it is I'm able to cook healthier. I'm a diabetic and I also have had triple bypass surgery already so I have to watch how much fat I use and cooking with this cookware, I don't have to use as much. Last night I cooked salmon. I put a little bit of water on the bottom, threw the salmon in and it cooked perfectly.

The cookware is nice but my favorite thing is that once the whistle starts to blow, I can set it to low and I don't have to worry too much about it burning. In the very beginning, I burned something in it because I was still trying to figure out when I need to turn it down and how long I have to boil it but now I have it in control. I use the cookware a lot and its quality is awesome. But when I use my cooking spray, it sticks on it a lot of times on the side because they're not cooking on it so it's not coming up and then I have to scrub. It would also be nice to have a video that did a little more different things than what I have. There were a few things that I didn't see so I had to improvise and guess doing what I needed to do. But other than that, it works great and it keeps me and my family healthy.

Original review: July 1, 2017

Royal Prestige got a good presentation and their product looked so easy and has quality. My mom also had them for years and she loves it. Her handle on one of her pans was loose and she sent that in and they replaced it. I really like the slow cooker as I do a lot with the slow cooking and I like to put stuff on that more. But I used one of the pans one time and had broccoli and some potatoes in there and I thought I put enough water. It burnt everything in it. I had to clean the pan and was scorched black, so I haven't used them since. I also noticed that the cookware's heavier than what I thought it was and every time I get everything in, especially the pan, it's heavy. I would like a little bit lighter one. Other than that, I like everything.

Original review: June 30, 2017

Recently when my oldest daughter got married, she attended a couple of bridal shows and was introduced to the cookware. After telling me about it, I went to two home shows and sat through a couple of presentations. I was looking at another vendor in the same show but because of Royal Prestige's stainless steel properties and not having to worry about the surface chipping off or deteriorating, I chose to try them. The price was high, but the guy that demonstrated made it feel like it was a good purchase.

Berghoff is the brand that I was using prior to buying this and it's a Teflon enamel surface that delivers exactly what it says it does. Its non-stick property is the reason why I generally gravitate towards it. However, to do complete meal cooking, my daughter tends to gravitate towards Royal Prestige. We got everything including the electric roaster and the salad maker. Being a new bride, she likes to cook and experiment and she's doing quite well with it. Seeing her use the pieces that I bought for her makes me feel better about my purchase. Royal Prestige has stayed consistent through all these years in the quality of the products that they sell and demonstrate. You get what you pay for and the quality is definitely in the product.

Royal Prestige Cookware response
    Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your Royal Prestige cookware experience. I'm so happy that your daughter is enjoying her cookware and thanks for reminding us of that the quality has been retained through the years.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: June 29, 2017

We had been looking at Royal Prestige at the home show that they have in Springfield once a year. We decided we were going to get a good set of pots and pans. But the sales guy made me feel guilty and it was his sales pitch that made us decide on Royal Prestige rather than Saladmaster. I’ve had it for eight months and I like the way it cooks especially the electric skillet. It’s great quality but it does a poor job in the dishwasher. It comes out spotty no matter what you do. So, my wife cleans it with a stainless cleaner. But other than that, we like the product and we’re completely happy with it.

Original review: June 28, 2017

We learned about Royal Prestige in a trade show and my wife liked it. It was an impulse buy. They always make it sound so good at the trade show, but not the guy I was talking to. He did a good job. We've had the cookware for three months and I like the valve deal on it. They have good quality product, and so far, they’ve done what they said they would do.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I've always been watching Royal Prestige Cookware at the Home Shows for years. I have their cookware for five months now, and I like the idea of waterless cookware. However, we haven't used it yet since the whole house is packed away. But we did use the electric skillet and had a problem with it at the start. They were cool to get us a new part for it though. I really liked the salesman. The quality and customer service is good and they did a good job.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information