It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.16/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1279 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 20, 2019

I had to write this review. I was just drying my Royal Prestige soup pot that I purchased in a set in 1988! I have to tighten the handles once in a while but the whole set is still in great shape and used all the time. The pans have not rusted, the handles have not chipped and they are still very shiny and easy to clean.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

We went to the Royal Prestige demonstration and watched it. We enjoyed it and decided that it's the cookware we wanted to have. We like the waterless feature and cooking without oils. The quality is excellent so far and we are most pleased with it. However, the cookbook that came with it is pretty brief, and my wife thinks it would be beneficial if we had a more thorough cookbook. Still, we would recommend Royal Prestige.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I recently call to ask a question about an order. I usually spend a lot buying their products and I was asking to the representative I just make a 1000 payment and only shows that I paid 800 dollars and why the interest is 200 and the representative was very rude - no apologize, is very unprofessional. After this I won’t buy products anymore. The products is nice they have a great products but the customer service should not be rude.

Original review: March 8, 2019

We were at an event and we got interested in the way the Royal Prestige pots worked. I bought the cookware for my son and his wife as a wedding gift. It's a home set and I have been meaning to get back in touch with Royal Prestige. I have the Salad Maker and it has an issue with it. It was never used, but when you turn the handle, it's grinding really bad.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 7, 2019

Do not spend your money buying a blender from them. It’s not worth your money. It’s has been 4 times I had to send it back. You call to get help and they do not help you at all. They just trained to say just one thing. They do not have real solutions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: March 6, 2019

I saw a demonstration of Royal Prestige at a festival and I liked the fact that it was no oil, no water and it was fast cooking. I got the cookware but I had been having some difficulties with it. The cookware wasn't doing for me like it was doing for the rep. One time, I used the electric skillet and I was doing fish. The fish stuck to the pan so bad that I couldn't even get it out of the pan. Also, I cooked rice and the rice burnt. I went to another demonstration that the rep had at the expo in Monroe rep and we went over some things. He said I needed to turn down the fire on my burner because those pots get so much hotter than regular pots. The quality of Royal Prestige would have been okay if I could get things to turn out as he showed in the demonstration.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I like Royal Prestige's quality and the warranty on their products. I've been using the cookware since the first part of December and it has been easy to use and clean. I'd tell a friend to get it.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The Royal Prestige cookware is too expensive but I wanted to try it out so I bought it. I've had the cookware for about 4 months now and the overall quality is a 6 out of 10.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We were at an event and we saw someone do a demonstration with the Royal Prestige cookware. It is a healthier way of cooking, and it's all around good stuff. It's made to last which is the way everything used to be made and should be made. We've been using the cookware for about 3 months now and it's worth every penny we spent on it. I've already got a few people looking at it.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased cookware from Royal Prestige, and I like the cheese and potato grater. My favorite thing is the pot where you can cook rice on it. I also bought some bowls from them. The overall quality of the items is amazing. Cooking with those pans are completely different from any cooking that I've ever done. The tenderness and the juiciness of the meat are completely different. They are good pans. Also, I've had my sister and one of my friends call about it.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I've seen Royal Prestige for years and I haven't found any retailers that do similar cookware that is decent around this area. So when Hurricane Harvey removed most of my stuff, I figured I deserved to get the cookware after having to deal with all that. But the very first time I cooked in it, I burned it. My mom also bought a set at the same time. But she couldn't remember how to use it. We went back to the cooking show and the rep explained to us. My mom also wrote all the information down and now, she's using her cookware.

Having a manual on how to do it the first time would be nice. Watching the guy do it on the instruction, it sounded really easy but a little helpful hint would be nice when you do it yourself the first time. Even if it was just a one-page little flyer so that the very first time you try it, it's a positive experience. Although I figured it out after I messed up one of the things, it still took me a while to cook the meat. But other than that, I like the cookware and I've recommended it to other people.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

We were at the Shrimp Festival when we heard about Royal Prestige. The product looked like it was easy to cook with so we purchased from them. The overall quality is good and I do not have issues with it.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I've owned my Royal Prestige cookware since October and they're really good product offerings. I have bought everything that they offer, except for the electric skillet which I don’t use. but I have all the pots and pans. The items that I purchased are of good quality and I like their durability. Also, Royal Prestige's distributor was great.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have owned my Royal Prestige cookware since last November. I like that I can put vegetables in a kettle when I'm cooking it and I don’t throw all the nutrients and all the stuff in the vegetables down the drain. It doesn’t make the vegetables bland. I like that I am not overcooking my stuff through. It whistles and I'd go through the whole procedure, and it is not overcooked. I also have the skillet and I am also not using all the oil and it cooks very well.

I also have the chopper. I like the big bowl where it is insulated. It keeps everything either hot or cold. I also have all the pots and pans. The items are holding up very well. I don’t even use my other pots and pans anymore. Whenever I use the Royal Prestige cookware, it stays the same as almost the day that I bought it, like the shininess, and it isn't hard to clean too. I'm very pleased with the products.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We went to a Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama this past October and decided to sit in and hear Royal Prestige's sales pitch, and we enjoyed it. It was an extremely good presentation. But the deal to do salads blew my wife away. I had to talk to her into going ahead and buying it because it was almost $3,000. She was pleased we did it. My wife likes the Royal Prestige cookware. We have been enjoying it. The machine chops the salads and everything up. We just need more attachments. Nevertheless, the quality is great. I grew up with Lustre Craft but Royal Prestige is better. We will recommend Royal Prestige if somebody’s willing to spend the money.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We went to a concert event and Royal Prestige had a booth set up. We signed up for a home visit after the concert and they came and cooked for us at our house. They showed us how easy the product was to use at the time. The cookware was really expensive for what we got and we had to pay for it for a couple of years. Our credit wasn't the best and yet the salesman worked a deal and took care of us.

We're not overly impressed with the cookware, but they're okay. We hardly use all of them though. We've used a couple of the pots and pans, but we don't really know how to use them so we tried to use them like regular pots and pans, which kinda worked. We don't really use the pressure cooker feature, which is its main purpose, and it's frustrating. But we use the knife set all the time. The salesman said there were some videos on YouTube on how to use the cookware, but most of them are in foreign languages. Royal Prestige needs better support after their products are sold.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

A guy came to our house and said I had won a vacation and then decided that he was going to stay and show us a video. My husband thought that what the guy showed was a good idea and so we purchased from Royal Prestige. However, I have returned the cookware because it was awful. The guy stated that I could put it through my dishwasher and it wouldn't change colors. When I put it through my dishwasher the first time and pulled it out, it was stained with 14 different colors, and they wouldn't come off even with a polish that I was given. And then, my husband went to cook rice in the other pan. Apparently, nothing sticks to it. It's completely great, top-notch pan, but the rice completely stuck to the sides and the bottom of the pan and it would not come out.

I had called Royal Prestige and they said that they wouldn't talk to me and that I had to talk to my sales rep. I talked to my sales rep and he was awful. And so I talked to his boss and his boss said that he would help me and get it figured out. He had my salesperson contact me again, and the salesperson repeatedly kept texting, calling and was being very annoying so it was just a really bad experience. People can get better cookware for a cheaper price at Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

We were at the fair that Royal Prestige comes around every year and they had a really good presentation and a decent sale going on at that time. I liked how the cookware was explained and how you could test the food. I was thinking that if I was gonna buy cookware and spend money, I might as well make sure it's gonna be worth it. It cooks betters and the food tastes more natural. The flavor and the taste of the food are also different. The cookware has a very sleek design and different finish. It is very modernized. My wife uses it more and I told her not to be so aggressive with it. There are a few scratches and I told her that it isn’t like her regular everyday one and that she has to take care of it if she wants it to last longer, so she is being a bit more cautious and careful about it now.

The only bad thing was the time for actual shipping because by the time we got the cookware, it was about a month and a half later and the only discrepancy with that is you only have 30 days from the signing day to have any issues. It was not good because if you don’t receive it until 30 days after, you are in a bind. But it worked out well for us.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I have had the Royal Prestige products for about six months now and I love them. My favorite feature is the handle. I can pick the pans up without getting my hands burned. I also love the whistle tops on. The quality is definitely great. The price is a little more than I wanted to pay, but they are the last pans I’ll ever buy. I just wish Royal Prestige would bring their prices down.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I like Royal Prestige cookware and how they work. However, the cost is a little high for what they are. Still, the quality is topnotch. They're heavy and extremely durable. I can drop them and they won't even dent. Also, I can easily clean them up.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We were ready for some new cookware with good quality so we purchased from Royal Prestige. We love our cookware especially when we cook vegetables. They taste a lot better. We're very satisfied with our cookware from them.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

We were down at the Fairgrounds in Jackson, Tennessee years ago and my wife bought Royal Prestige cookware. They're great cookware and I've had a good experience with them. I'm very happy to have them. I like to cook vegetables in them. We have an electric skillet that I loved but its legs kept breaking. I ordered legs for it and after my wife passed, I called Royal Prestige to get them. However, they couldn't give me the legs so they sent me another skillet. I also bought an extra one. So now, I have two skillets and they are the most beautiful cookware I've ever seen.

I'm trying to get started back on cooking with Royal Prestige's cookware more because I loved it so much but I'm having trouble cooking with the new skillets. I understood the one I turned in better and I cooked better with it. I'm hoping to buy some more pieces to go with my set but I'd like to attend one of Royal Prestige's demonstrations to see them cook with the new ones. The new ones cook differently from the ones I originally had.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Jonathan the sales rep harassed us. We kept telling him no but he would not leave our house. We wish we had never bought the Royal Prestige cookware. We should have just kicked him out. If we could give the cookware back, we surely would, but they want their money.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The gentleman from Royal Prestige who came out here was very nice and did a wonderful job in his presentation. We’ve had their cookware for a few months and we use the skillets, saucepans and stuff. My husband very much likes the chopper that has multi attachments for shredding and chopping. But we were supposed to get a bowl that went with that chopper and we never got it. The salesman said he'd contact Royal Prestige but everything was on back order. Other than that, their cookware has very good quality, but it is a little on the expensive side. If anyone has the money, go ahead and buy it.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I was impressed with the demonstration and I thought Royal Prestige had a very good product. I liked the quality. It looked like it would last. In fact, I wish that I had purchased it many years ago because I probably paid for it in buying cheap stuff and throwing it away every little bit. If I had bought Royal Prestige cookware years ago, I would probably still have it because it looks just as good today as the day I bought it. I've had it for four years now and I've not had a problem. That's why it's good stuff. I love it. It's the best I've ever had. My favorite piece of cookware is the electric skillet. I love to cook my chicken and meat in that because it comes out so tender and juicy. I also like my other pots and pans because you can cook vegetables and you don't have to use any water. You just put a little water in it and steam them, and they come out so good.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I like Royal Prestige's products and I just bought a new set. I like that they’re of good quality cookware. They’re not really non-stick, but I like that they’re made to last.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Royal Prestige sent Jonathan down and we were impressed with the product he showed. He was a nice guy as well and we ended up buying cookware from him. The things we got are of great quality except for the food processor. I had a little trouble with that and Royal Prestige sent us a new one at no charge. That was nice.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I purchased my Royal Prestige RoyalCore skillet in November 1991. Throughout the years this was our go to skillet. It has probably used almost every day for a meal. Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC Royal Prestige has been wonderful to work with over the years. They replaced the Redi-temp valve two times and a handle one time over the past 27.2 years. This winter I needed a new handle and contacted them to request a replacement. My skillet parts were no long available so they sent me a new RoyalCore skillet model. I would have been happy to just receive the handles. I haven’t used it yet but my husband did yesterday and thought it was great. The new skillet has several new amenities that my old one did, it has the ability to work as a slow-cooker and has keep warm setting, so will excellent for bringing to a potluck. It also has a rice setting.

I am impressed with the service and the quality of the Royal Prestige skillet and other pans I have purchased from them. I highly recommend their products, they are durable, clean beautifully, and have lasting value. You may think it is costly but it is worth it and will last you for years as mine has. Thank you Hy Cite Enterprises, Royal Prestige for your excellent products and warranty.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I came across Royal Prestige Cookware at the Bloomsburg Fair. I kept watching them for years. I love their presentation which was very good. I've had the cookware for one year now and the quality is fantastic. To have it cook the way it does is unreal. I don't like to water my vegetables down. They cook the vegetables in the big frying pan and they don't add any water. They just put them over and they make their own juices. My experience with Royal Prestige has been good and and I love their cookware.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My husband and I were down at Hershey for an RV show and within the last hour that we were getting ready to return home, there was a cooking show going on. I’m a retired health teacher and I like what I was hearing about the product so I sat down, listened to what the couple who was giving the show have to say and watched their demonstration of the cookware.

Royal Prestige is a health-conscious cookware that was efficient in the preparation of the food and I like those concepts. I enjoyed cooking in the Dutch oven where I could pile all the potatoes and all the different vegetables in with 4 ounces of water and got everything done quick and easy. The food was delicious, too. I also enjoyed making omelettes in the frying pan that was 4 inches high. I could do more than just fry. I could cook in bulk and I also made chicken in that quick and easy. It’s a different concept, but I liked the first two pieces I used.

One other thing that drew me was the slicer where I could put the vegetable in, run the handle around and it slices. The vegetable then ends to the bowl. I’m surprised I’m not using that more often. There was also a lid on the bowl. I made my first bulk salad where I cut a bulk of vegetables and toss them in the bowl where the vegetables go into from that unit where I slice them. All these fresh vegetables in the salad have been sitting in the refrigerator and they were still fresh in the bowl and it has been four days. That was impressive. I served the vegetables to another health-conscious friend that teaches at the University of Boston that was visiting us and he thought the food was delicious.

I’m still learning how to use the equipment but I like what I’m learning so far. I’m protective of it. I don’t wanna let my daughter or even my husband use it unless they read the instructions. I don’t want to do anything to ruin it. I like the whistle concept on the lids and how fast and how good the food is when it’s done. The Royal Prestige cookware is heavy and bulky. However, I haven’t totally let go of my other pots and pans yet, so I’m finding a place to store the new cookware. It would also be good to sit down and watch another class but I have the CDs and I just haven’t taken the time yet to look at them and go to town. Royal Prestige has done a nice job with the product. I’m thankful that they made it.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs