2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

BOTTOM LINE

Royal Prestige Cookware is built to last and includes a 50-year warranty. The greaseless cooking method provides a healthy alternative to cooking with butter and oil. It does not sell products directly to customers.

PROS

• Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets

CONS

• Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Top Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals… Your cooking time is way down, uses less energy. It cooks fast and it cooks just perfectly. And it cleans up really well…

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-free it was. … I've had my cookware for four months now and so far, so good.

What is Royal Prestige?

Royal Prestige manufactures several lines of high-end stainless steel cookware. All of Royal Prestige’s cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel. The Innove line allows for waterless, greaseless cooking, while the Novel line cooks meat and fish without any added oil, grease or fat for healthier cooking.

To purchase Royal Prestige Cookware products, you submit an online form on the Royal Prestige website, and the company will connect you with an Royal Prestige distributor. You can purchase pots and pans individually or in sets.

When you cook with Royal Prestige Cookware, you don’t have to add any fat or oil to the pan. You can use the cookware on induction-stove tops and in ovens up to 400 degrees.

Royal Prestige prices

Royal Prestige Cookware prices range from $2,000 to $4,500 per set. You can buy cookware products individually or as sets with five to 10 pieces in each. The company does not list prices on its website. To find out prices, you must contact a Royal Prestige distributor — fill out a form on the company’s website to connect with one.

Royal Prestige cookware FAQ

Where can I buy Royal Prestige cookware?
You can buy Royal Prestige’s cookware from distributors that work with the manufacturer.
How do you clean Royal Prestige cookware?
To clean Royal Prestige cookware, wait for the cookware to cool completely. Then use hot water, mild soap and a sponge or washcloth to clean your cookware. The cookware is also dishwasher safe.
What is Royal Prestige cookware made of?
Royal Prestige cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel.
Can Royal Prestige cookware go in the oven?
Yes, Royal Prestige cookware can be used in the oven if the temperature doesn’t exceed 400 degrees. Glass lids are not oven safe.
Is Royal Prestige an MLM?
Yes, Royal Prestige uses a multilevel marketing strategy. Products are sold by Royal Prestige distributors. You can find a distributor on the company’s website.

Is Royal Prestige worth it?

Yes, Royal Prestige is worth it for people looking for high-quality, stainless steel cookware. The company offers a 50-year warranty on its products, and its cookware lines let you cook without any added fat or oil and very little water. Some products require no water. The cookware is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you're looking for a healthy way to cook your food, consider Royal Prestige Cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: April 26, 2020

I figured Royal Prestige would be a healthier choice. The thing that convinced me to get it was its compatibility with the induction cooker. However something that I noticed that I wasn't too happy with was that it gives a strange, kind of that rainbow, iridescent sheen to it. I read the directions and it said to make some kind of vinegar solution and rinse everything with the vinegar solution prior to cooking in it. One of the pots and the frying pan had that funny sheen to it but it doesn't affect the cooking. Also, it doesn't clean quite as easily as the demo. The food sticks to it so I have to soak it to get it off. I also managed to make some scratch marks. It's a little heavier than the Teflon pots and pans. For an elderly person, it might be heavier than they would like. It's not as easy to pick up. Other than that I love the induction, that it cooks so quickly and I feel like it cooks quicker on my electric cooktop as well. And it is very heavy duty.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: March 20, 2020

When we were at the fair, Royal Prestige had a demo. I’ve always wanted a better quality stainless steel pot, but have never been in a position to get one. However, the thing that really tipped the decision was the vegetable shredder. I fell in love with that during the demo. It was one of the things that were free if you bought a set. We were looking to upgrade the pans anyway, so I figured, “Why not?” I'm still working to learn how to use vegetable shredder though. When I do the potatoes, it still comes out kinda like runny. Also, the induction cooker has a big crack on it and I didn’t notice it because it was one of the last pieces I started to use. I didn’t notice it until some flour had gotten spilled and was caught up in the crack. I don’t know if it came that way or if something got dropped on it that I’m unaware of.

One of the things I like the most about the cookware is how quickly it heats up. It heats up so much quicker than my other pot. But that has been a bit of a learning curve. I've reminded myself to not turn the stove on quite so high and to watch that pan. For a little while, I was having trouble cleaning it because I was overcooking stuff. But now that I'm doing that, I don’t have as much trouble cleaning it.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We were at the state fair and Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration in there. I liked the way they were cooking, so we watched it and decided to buy the cookware because we use an air fryer a lot, so we’re not cooking in grease anymore. Now with the pans that I got, I’m not using any grease to cook any vegetables. They’re just cooking off the steam which is a really good thing. The cleanup’s good too.

One thing I didn’t understand was the date on the bottom of the pans which was three years ago. But I realized I got a 50-year warranty. I called my salesman back after I got the cookware and told him about that which I was a little confused about. He said that was the manufactured date and he didn’t realize that Royal Prestige had that much of a backlog of pans. Then the control on the electric skillet didn’t work right. The salesman had them send me a new one of where it plugs into the back of the pan and got temperature controls so I was pleased with the service on that.

Original review: March 15, 2020

My dad bought me Royal Prestige cookware as a wedding gift after he had an in-house show. It's the cookware that I've been cooking with for almost 40 years. I like that it's typically quick to cook food and it's easy to clean up. I like the giveaways too. I have a lifetime guarantee on mine which I used when I had to replace handles and stuff on my set. But customer service wasn’t so good until I found a representative here in Houston. Trying to do anything online, I can't do it. It just doesn’t allow me to go where I needed to go. But my rep has been treating me well and I have his number. I can call him when I need something. Everybody likes using our Royal Prestige cookware. My daughters used the cookware when they were growing up. Now, they're on their own. I just bought two complete classic sets plus some stuff for both of my daughters. My youngest hasn’t got hers yet as we're just waiting on the wedding.

I've been recommending Royal Prestige to friends but nobody can afford them. I can afford it though. As a matter of fact, I bought two. I bought almost $6,000 worth the last five months. But other people can’t afford it and my sales rep also says that that is what he’s finding as well. He’s gotta find the people that are making actual good money to buy even the basic set. The thing about it is the people, especially young kids, don’t understand the longevity of the parts. Even though you have a 50-year warranty on them now, which just typically takes you to the end anyways, these kids can’t afford anything like that, especially with our economy. But even before then, people don’t understand you buy one item and it lasts forever versus replacing them every 10 years at a much cheaper cost. Royal Prestige should improve the price if they want to get the younger crowd involved.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Royal Prestige Cookware has the ability to cook things quickly and the food tastes fresh. One of their salesmen came out and did a demonstration for us. The pans are non-stick and we don’t have to use oils or anything. I used them to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I got the whole thing when I bought it for the first time. I have the knife set, the electric grill and several pots and pans. It came with a lifetime warranty as well. My favorite thing would be the electric skillet that you could just set on a timer and cooks completely through. You can set it and walk away, and when you get back, it’s done and it stays warm. It’s a very good, durable, quality product. I love it. My son bought a set, my ex-husband bought a set, and several of my son’s friends have bought items from Royal Prestige, too.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Went to a show. Seen a demonstration of the cookware. Loved what we seen. Decided to get the big set of 11 pc. A 75 yr. Warranty was promised. So we thought great. One set for the rest of our life. Also was promised 0% interest for a yr. So we could pay it off early. It was nowhere near the case. The pots and pans stick. Hard to clean. Tried them in all Temps. Cook with spray, butter, even oil and still sticks. And the Hy Cite company they use is a scam. Interest rates so high. You can't even pay off your set. It would take 289 months if you pay the monthly payment. Not what we was promised at all. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! I will be disputing this and trying to send it back!!

Hello Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will gladly review the terms of your order and can also apply your warranty to clean and/or replace your skillet, if need be. Please email me directly at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly assist you with your concerns.

Customer Care Department

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

We purchased what we thought was an great pan. Was told it had a 50 year warranty (not). The pan is in great shape but the handle just broke off and no way to fix it and of course it is different than anything we can find, called company and was told I couldn’t even purchase a new one!! Stay away from this company. They don’t stand behind what they say.

Hello Mr. Sanford,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will be able to assist you with your request. Can you please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com with your customer account number and I will gladly request a replacement under warranty.

Customer Care Department

Original review: May 20, 2020

I made a purchase back in January 2020 because I needed a good set of cooking pots and pans so I talk to a salesman at El Super Mexican market in Phoenix Arizona specifically 32 st and Thomas Adrian is a very friendly young man. In my opinion he did his part in making the sale. I can not say the same of the financing company And their employees. They are dishonest thieves. Disgusting And ignorant. I was told that my credit was Approve by their Hy Cite financing department. I was under the impression that I was not going to pay interest for a year and that I did not have to make a huge monthly payment. Adrian told me, "You can pay as low as ** dollars that is how our company works." When hy cite representative call me they never discuss with me your purchase of ** cents is approved but the interest rate is the highest 24% and starts immediately. I gave them ** down payment upfront so they only finance **.

I requested the statements to be in English but they sent it in Spanish which I speak and read but when it comes to finances I don’t get it that is why it took me 4 months to catch the thieves’-strategy’s call them to let me know that they were making a mistake. I added my down payment ** plus a payment of **+2 payments of ** As the contract I’m not good in may but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what I pay them so far. So they look at their records and they insisted that they were correct and that I owed them **.

When I said, "No. I gave ** dollars so already. What are you talking about?" they only told me to look at my contract and I said, "No. You fix your records." they at that point hung up on me so I called them again and they just argued that the charges are correct and that if I had a problem with the charges I should contact the sales person. Hung up on me again so called them again and at that point demanded that they give me a clear accounting for the money I already paid. After arguing with the representative she told me that they were charging 24% interest monthly something that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase or at the time of my credit approval.

I’m a customer with morals. I pay all my bills on time and as quickly as possible. I have a very good credit report. This thieves have no right to rob the public blind. We at times don’t have all the money to buy what we need specially now during this pandemic many families are unable to make ends meet and they are the most opportunistic disgusting thieves. Heartless. That Is why they target the Hispanic community because they know we just pay our debts but this time they mess with the wrong person. I’m not just going to sit here and let them get away with it. I have contacted the credit department BBB to report them. There is plenty of law suits against this thieves. They dug their own grave. I hope the public read this review so they don’t do any business with Royal Prestige and their hy cite credit partner.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I will gladly discuss the therms of your contract and review all the information is correct based on the sales order and credit application that you signed. Please reach me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will gladly clarify any misunderstandings.

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Representative

Original review: May 15, 2020

We were at a home show and Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration. We've kinda been in the market for a new set of pans and they looked like good quality products and that they were gonna hold up for many years. But they don't clean as well as I expected them to and I was a little disappointed there. But as far as cooking, they've done well.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I was at a home show in Oklahoma City. I was buying a new house and the presentation of Royal Prestige just won me over. My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals. They also threw in like a slow cooker bottom, so I use it for my slow cooking, plus on the stovetop, you can just cook stew, soups, vegetables. It has a steamer. It's really good. It's really super cooking. Your cooking time is way down, uses less energy. It cooks fast and it cooks just perfectly. And it cleans up really well. It's a lot of money, but you have it for your whole life and it's guaranteed. And if anything goes wrong, they replace it and it's free.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information