2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.75/5

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

View More View More

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 29, 2019

Royal Prestige had a presentation at a home expo, and I liked the way it cooked and the ease of operation. You just don’t have to play with it a lot. You don’t have to oversee it a lot. The guy that did the presentation did a wonderful job with it. He was very knowledgeable. The ease in which he did everything, he was very accustomed to it. He wasn’t a new person that didn't know what they were doing. And the food tasted good. We stayed for the whole presentation, and he hooked us. We've had our cookware since February and so far, so good. My electric cooks a roast fantastically. We can put it on before we would go to church and set the temperature and timer and come home, and it is fork-tender. It is absolutely marvelous. You wouldn’t believe a roast coming out of that thing.

I got the basic package with the electric skillet with it. Also, I’ve got the hand tools and the utensils. They're very high quality. And we've heard it’s so much healthier for you. It’s a little expensive. But that’s something you learn with age. You do get what you pay for. Sometimes, paying more for something is wise because it’s better quality and it lasts longer. But sometimes, you pay more for something just to be paying more for something.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2019

My husband and I went to a home show in Omaha. He's kind and saw that I liked some of their stuff, and he just got it for me. Our Royal Prestige cookware is working good and I like it. I like the big, rounded skillet. And the quality of the items I got is very good. But I wish I could go to a site where I could see how to use it better. I can't find one. I forgot everything at the demo especially of the food cutter. Also, it seems after I used and I washed them, I have to use that stainless-steel cleaner. And I don't really like doing that. I used to have a stainless-steel set. It was 40 years old. I never had to use that stainless-steel cleaner. I hate putting all these chemicals on this. And I don't know why I have to use that stainless-steel cleaner. But if I put the stuff in the dishwasher, I don't have to. I like stainless steel. And it seemed like Royal Prestige is a good set. It's waterless, but I need a video. I wish they had a video. Otherwise, the cookware is good. .

Original review: March 1, 2019

I've seen Royal Prestige for years and I haven't found any retailers that do similar cookware that is decent around this area. So when Hurricane Harvey removed most of my stuff, I figured I deserved to get the cookware after having to deal with all that. But the very first time I cooked in it, I burned it. My mom also bought a set at the same time. But she couldn't remember how to use it. We went back to the cooking show and the rep explained to us. My mom also wrote all the information down and now, she's using her cookware.

Having a manual on how to do it the first time would be nice. Watching the guy do it on the instruction, it sounded really easy but a little helpful hint would be nice when you do it yourself the first time. Even if it was just a one-page little flyer so that the very first time you try it, it's a positive experience. Although I figured it out after I messed up one of the things, it still took me a while to cook the meat. But other than that, I like the cookware and I've recommended it to other people.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

We were at the fair that Royal Prestige comes around every year and they had a really good presentation and a decent sale going on at that time. I liked how the cookware was explained and how you could test the food. I was thinking that if I was gonna buy cookware and spend money, I might as well make sure it's gonna be worth it. It cooks betters and the food tastes more natural. The flavor and the taste of the food are also different. The cookware has a very sleek design and different finish. It is very modernized. My wife uses it more and I told her not to be so aggressive with it. There are a few scratches and I told her that it isn’t like her regular everyday one and that she has to take care of it if she wants it to last longer, so she is being a bit more cautious and careful about it now.

The only bad thing was the time for actual shipping because by the time we got the cookware, it was about a month and a half later and the only discrepancy with that is you only have 30 days from the signing day to have any issues. It was not good because if you don’t receive it until 30 days after, you are in a bind. But it worked out well for us.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

We were down at the Fairgrounds in Jackson, Tennessee years ago and my wife bought Royal Prestige cookware. They're great cookware and I've had a good experience with them. I'm very happy to have them. I like to cook vegetables in them. We have an electric skillet that I loved but its legs kept breaking. I ordered legs for it and after my wife passed, I called Royal Prestige to get them. However, they couldn't give me the legs so they sent me another skillet. I also bought an extra one. So now, I have two skillets and they are the most beautiful cookware I've ever seen.

I'm trying to get started back on cooking with Royal Prestige's cookware more because I loved it so much but I'm having trouble cooking with the new skillets. I understood the one I turned in better and I cooked better with it. I'm hoping to buy some more pieces to go with my set but I'd like to attend one of Royal Prestige's demonstrations to see them cook with the new ones. The new ones cook differently from the ones I originally had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I absolutely hate them. The clean up is horrible with them. You have to soak and scrub everything. Nothing is easy. Spending so much money on pans and cookware, and then you have to spend so much time and energy to clean them. One of my good friends is a culinary chef and he came over and cooked in them. He said these pans were the worst. So it was not just me. But the temperature is great. I can cook an egg in it.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I’ve grown up with it around my family. I inherited the pans, so I just needed some more pieces to add to it. I love how it doesn’t break down like the cheap pans. Some pans I've had only lasted a year before they start breaking down. But I've had some Royal Prestige pans that I inherited second generation and they’re still holding up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Purchased an order cash and changed my mind within the 3 day period. The saleswoman was a little sketchy and very pushy. I called the customer service number, successfully cancelled my order. Since this was paid cash and order was not processed customer service was unable to refund me. They directed me to contact the sales rep as she had to refund me. She REFUSES to refund and after escalating to her direct supervisor he is not responding anymore either. Help!

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Esmeralda,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We will make sure this is taken care of right away, can you please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will assist you in having your refund done as soon as possible.

Denise Nevarez

Customer Care Department

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

At the fair in Tulsa, the guy was cooking different things and we were in the market for something like that. So, we ended up going ahead and purchasing Royal Prestige because of the frying and the less fats, as well as the steaming of the vegetables which keeps the vitamins in. I do a lot of chicken breasts in it. I also got a knife and the little container where I keep the utensils in, and about four or five different utensils. Those are nice, and I'm very pleased with the quality of everything.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

The cookware I got from Royal Prestige were nice heavy pots. I like the way that you can shut the vent in order to keep the moisture in your food that you’re cooking and not let it all escape. We had a vent that came up missing though. Still, overall, my experience has been satisfactory.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team