4.14/5
Based on 148 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 11, 2018

1134 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

My son had someone come to his house and demonstrate Royal Prestige. Before then, I have never seen a cookware that can make a meal that fast. I have had it since October and so far it is good. I was impressed with the salad shooter and thought it could shred lettuce, but it could not. I am also impressed with the product's quality. I’m on automatic payment and thought of paying it off, but it was expensive enough. I would recommend it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I wanted to do an investment in some cookware. I had heard about Royal Prestige before but I really wasn’t really sure because I never could get any information online about because every time I'm getting online, it took to some foreign site. But I also had the opportunity to see this in person. It's a little bit better up close. They had chefs that were putting on a show with the cookware. I owned it for about a year and it still looks brand new. I'm a Seagull and I'm on the road a lot but I bought it, so when I'm off the road, I really have something to really make my cooking a whole lot easier. I purchased the Royal Package. It included the pan, the salad dish, the pots, the fryer, the salad mixer, the shredder where it cut up the stuff up. They also gave me a knife as a gift for purchasing it.

It's not a flimsy cookware. When you pick this cookware up, you could really feel the steel and it's heavy. Stuff that’s flimsy that you pay a lot of money for just feel flimsy. This one, the handles of it is really secure and I like the gauge in it. They should continue to put on those shows because just being up close and personal seeing this stuff is a lot better than television. Buy a set and it would be the best you ever bought. I would recommend Royal Prestige.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I enjoy my Royal Prestige cookware very much. I liked the presentation that they did at the Tulsa State Fair. I purchased their cookware since it's better for us as it makes the food healthier, which I like. I don't have to use oil and I steam the food instead, which is the most important. The buttons on top and the handles are black as I have it for quite a while now. I'm very pleased in all the quality of the Royal Prestige cookware.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

When we were at the Gulf Shores festival back in July, we watched Royal Prestige while we sat down in a tent. Our presenter did a very good job and we were impressed. We loved the skillet, heat induction, slicer and the pots and pans. We got them shipped in September and everything does what they’re supposed to do. We love that we don’t have to use oil in the skillet. I like the shine cleaner and it helps when the skillet gets dirty. The bowl with the lid is awesome too. But I wish one of the slicers was more of a chopper. It slices really thin and we need another slicer that slices thicker. I'd be able to buy it if it can be bought separately instead of the whole thing. Other than that, it’s the best cookware and we're very pleased so far.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I've had my Royal Prestige since September. The whole idea of healthy cooking sold me on it. I have some nice pot and pan sets, but Royal Prestige's products are high-quality pans. I like that it cooks evenly and well. I still tend to use oil in my pan since I feel that olive oil is healthy and that you need some here and there. But I like the idea that I can put it on a low temperature and everything will still cook as long as I leave it on low. I like the whole idea of how they’re supposed to be used. And even though it was expensive, it was a good investment. I hope that it will continue to be the same quality now as it will be 10 years from now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I bought my first Royal Prestige set when I was 18. I bought the China, the silverware, the goblets, and some glassware. It was my first love. I've owned them for 46 years. I love that Royal Prestige has a lifetime warranty. That’s important to me ‘cause I’ve had things with them that had to be replaced. I also like the way they cook and I like that they clean up nicely. They’re my favorite pans. I also had a few that my kids brought home to me and I like them. I have almost quite a few things that Royal Prestige has. I have the two really big ones and now, I have the big set with an extra skillet. I have a turkey roaster and a cookie sheet. I love my stainless steel bowls. The lids that I have, I love those, too. I like the saucepan and I use it the most.

One thing that I don’t like is I bought a big oil-less fry pan. I never got the hang of that. It had only been used about five times in my lifetime. I really don’t love that pan. I’ve got another one now, but it doesn’t work any better. I don’t like it. It’s supposed to be able to fry oil-less and I tried it. I end up adding a little oil to it because it wasn’t working the way it was supposed to. So that was a disappointment to me. Also, I didn’t learn how to use the poacher, and I’m missing one of my cups.

One thing that I had a trouble with was finding the replacement parts when I had the China and my other dishes. They changed patterns but they were supposed to keep them forever. They cost me more to get them replaced. Nevertheless, I’ve had good salesmen and good customer service. I’ve had good responses to my issues that I’ve had. The cost should be a little bit less though. They should have sales when they get to the end of the season or something where they send mail out to people who own them. That’ll be good.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

We were at a craft sale looking at things and we liked the way Steve presented Royal Prestige's products. After his demo, he took his mic off and told us a few tricks and things that you don't normally see at a home show. He was pushing it through but he seemed to have an interest in making sure that we got the right stuff for what we wanted to get done. Also, he lives in the same area we were in so we kind of bonded with him a little bit and understood where he was coming from.

We use the big frying pan the most as we eat a lot of chicken. We just throw them in, cover it up, then come back in 12 minutes and they're all done. We also have a few extra pans. The products are pricey but their quality seems fair. Their 50-year warranty is a strong point, too. We've had a good start with our Royal Prestige cookware and so far, we’re satisfied. They're something we’d pass on to the kids.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

We were at a fair and two of the sales reps were selling Royal Prestige products there. They were saying about Alzheimer's with aluminum and their cookware has better quality. And they're saying that I’d use less butter, less fat and since I needed new pots and pans, I purchased the cookware. It seemed like it's a one-time, lifetime purchase. I’ve had it since September and I use it all the time.

However, I find everything sticks and it takes a long time to clean them. The Royal Prestige reps told me that it would be easy to clean. That all I have to do is put water in them and let it boil a little and learn to use the cleaning solutions. But it takes a long time and it's not easy to do. Every time I make eggs, they stick to the pan. The pots and pans feel nice and they're thick. I like the fact that they whistle. But I don't find them to be easier to cook with or to be anything special. They seem average. Hopefully, it has the health benefits. And if the benefits would be as good as they say it is, then I’d recommend it. Otherwise, I’d say find another brand. For the amount of money I spent, I'm spending too much time scrubbing. When my mother-in-law comes, she loves to cook and she won't use those pans at all.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We were at a home improvement show and there was a demonstration going on. A lot of the Royal Prestige features that the guy talked about were good. I liked that they're stainless steel and I really like the warranty given by Royal Prestige, too. We bought stuff before and they barely make it off the warranty and then they start flaking off. Royal Prestige is a good, solid product. We've only had our cookware for six months now and with the set that we got, we don't need anything else to go along with it, which is another nice thing about it. When we used it the first time, I cooked chicken breast in it and it didn’t stick to the pan. I was impressed that we didn't have to use any oil or butter. It lived up to what they said that it was non-stick.

We also got the electric fry pan and my wife loves it. We use it on a regular basis, and I love that we can immerse the whole thing in water and not have to worry about any of the electric components getting water in them. It evenly heats all over and we don’t get hot spots. I'd tell my friends that Royal Prestige products are not the cheapest ones, but they’ll get what they'll pay for. I'm very well-satisfied with the quality and the price.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was at a festival and the Royal Prestige team was doing a demonstration. I wanted more durable cookware, and I went with Royal Prestige since I could use their cookware to steam in as well as cook. I’ve owned the cookware for about two months now and the overall quality is excellent. I work a lot, so I try to use it when I can and I’ve been able to cook with it a bit. I like that I can use the hot plate like a crock-pot. However, I’ve only made two payments on the Royal Prestige cookware, and I've got four more payments. But when I called them, the rep said it’s showing that it’s paid off. I guess they will send me a bill when they find their mistake, and the worst-case scenario is for me to pay the balance.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My wife and I found out about Royal Prestige by accident when we were down in Gulf Shores, and we went to the Shrimp Festival. A fellow was doing a show and my wife was there. I joined her and we watched the rest of his explanation of the cookware and watched what he did. Then we decided to go ahead and buy some. The shipping was faster than expected and the cookware came two weeks later. I like the quality of the cookware, and my wife likes that it cooks evenly. My only concern with the cookware was always about whether it would warp from the heat and things of that sort because then, it would never quite cook the same. We’ve followed the right directions, and we’ve been very careful about cleaning the cookware. We never use anything more than Bar Keepers Friend kind of thing at the most, and a plastic scrubby. We don’t use stainless steel pads or anything like that.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

My mom uses Royal Prestige's largest pans. Originally, she bought them 30 years ago, when they were called something different. She has had them that long and they are still in mint condition. Last September, when I needed a new set, I talked to her and asked her what the best pan out there was. One of the key things I was looking for in a pan was specialty-wise. I make eggs every single morning and making eggs over easy can sometimes be tricky. I saw the demonstration happen and I told them that one of the things I make every day is eggs and I wanted to have a non-stick pan. I use it every single day, but it is by far my favorite pan in the whole wide world. I wish I had the whole entire set. I get a piece here and there, as my budget allows me, but it is definitely worth the money. I have purchased three pans so far. I also bought the salad chopper, which I love as well. The oil pan is my go-to for making chicken --12 minutes and it's done.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I'm very happy with the quality of the Royal Prestige cookware I purchased. I got the package with the skillet, a couple of pots and then the slicer after watching what the cookware can do. I particularly liked the skillet that you plug the thing into it that heats it. The cookware works very good and it doesn't stick. Plus you don't have to use oil in it which is also huge for me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I went to a seminar for women where they had a bunch of vendors who sold jewelry, food and make-up. A lot of the vendors had draws that I could sign up for and at the Royal Prestige booth, the thing that they had set up was to win a dinner for six, so I put my name in that. And apparently, I won a dinner for six. I felt a little hoodwinked though because the way the lady set it up was that I’ve won a dinner for up to six people at my house and they'll come in and cook for me. I didn't realize that it was actually going to be, "Dinner for six. Let me show you my cookware to see if you want to buy it." I didn't realize that it was going to be a promotion to sell cookware.

They were trying to drum up business and that was a creative way to drum up business. I did get dinner for six people but then, we sat and listened to a cookware spiel. It just happened to be at a good time for me because I seriously needed new cookware. I ended up buying a set which turned out good in the end. My mom has Saladmaster which is the competitor line of Royal Prestige, so I knew about this type of cookware. I use the cookware all the time and I love it. The guy who sold it to me actually does cooking classes four times a year and I've been back to one of his cooking classes. Royal Prestige has an ongoing support as they gave me new recipes. They also have new items in the line that maybe if you see that item demoed, you might want to buy that. It's their way of keeping their business going. The cookware is excellent. It’s a little pricey but I’m satisfied, overall.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I liked what I have seen from Royal Prestige at a fair. It cooks fast with no water. I also got the electric skillet, the electric pot and the salad cutter and all of the items are of very good quality. I'm looking forward to getting more of the saucepans.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I love cooking with our Royal Prestige cookware. My husband liked that it's similar to a pressure cooker type deal with the release mouth. It heats differently than a normal pan, but it's easy to clean and the quality is very good.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I wanted to buy a water filter in Nov 22 and After a lot of insistence from the representative I buy it but I never got it, but they send me the bill. I went to UPS and they told me they don't have the filter. After 2 months they want to send it and they told me that is mandatory. Take the filter or they gonna ruin my credit, a credit that I built for my own and they didn't gave me. They threatened me with that and I have been talking with everybody in the company but you are stuck with them one you sign. A very vile way of deicing people. I don't think anyone can force me to stay with something I don't want anymore. I'm sharing this with all my friends in social media.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Our old cookware set was getting in bad shape and we just wanted to get some nicer pots and pans. We saw Royal Prestige at the fair the year before and was intrigued by it then. We went back and decided to invest in a set because of its quality. The presentation was really good and they also showed us different things and how to use it. The gentleman who sold us the set was very professional and was very thorough with everything. We felt we got our money’s worth. We got the cookware last summer and we’re really happy with the quality of our cookware. Plus, It is easy to clean them. Overall, Royal Prestige has been a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Royal Prestige is stainless, has good quality, and it came with so many different things. We only wanted the grater processor but we bought almost the entire set. We ended up with the crock-pot, little heating pad deal, the electric hot plate, a 30-quart stock pot and it’s the biggest one they have, the electric skillet, and then the big pot and pans set. So far, they’re great. I like the ease of cleaning the cookware and they don’t have that crappy coating inside of it. I only wish they had more or new recipe books and specifically, some more ideas for the crock-pot. There were four recipes for the electric skillet. I have recommended Royal Prestige to friends.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was with friends at the Oklahoma State Fair and we stopped by the Royal Prestige demo and watched them fix stuff and bought a set of stuff. I picked a set of a waterless cookware because they had a better handle. The other ones had a stainless steel handle too but it would get hot. I would have to get a pot holder to pick it up. But with the Royal Prestige, I could pick it up without a pot holder and worrying about my hand and fingers getting burned. Also, when the guy was demo-ing the whistle it was good. I could never hear the whistle on the other set I had. I had also purchased a dinner, a wok cooker for stir fry and a salad shooter outfit which was much improved over my old one. All of them are easy to clean up. The seals are good when we took some waterless.

I tried to sell some to other people. I had a dinner, but no one would buy them. They said they were too expensive. When people buy a lot of cookware from Wal-Mart over the years they spend a lot of money they don't realize. But a lot of people don't have $2000 or $3000 to shell out. We happened to have enough to buy them so we bought them right at the fair.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

The Royal Cutter persuaded me to purchase from Royal Prestige. I have had it for four months now and the quality is good. The one thing that put me off, and I almost didn't purchase because of this, was that the salesperson's tactics were very much hard-pushed. My mom's and my grandparents' generations are more used to that. But in my generation, we tend to make our own decisions based off of information and not by a salesperson shoving something down our throat. Most people today get annoyed by that. But that was the only issue I had with Royal Prestige.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Royal Prestige has a good set of pots and pans although there’s a learning curve. I wanted to update my set and I saw Royal Prestige at a county fair where they looked to be good pans. The salesman did a good job of selling them and was phenomenal. They came to my house in September and showed me how to use them, but I’m still learning how to use them.

I don’t cook the same way using Royal Prestige cookware as my old set of pans but they cook food well. They don’t take as much heat to cook stuff, too. I’m used to putting everything on high and I'm learning not to do that. My favorite thing to cook is vegetables and I put a little water in there, fill the lid or boil them or go until it whistles, then peel them and let them sit. I just used it last night to make cauliflower. There’s a lot of stuff that sticks to them but they cleaned up nice. Even if it’s stuck, I just poke a little and it comes right off. Also, we had to replace some things that haven’t been right and there were no issues so the warranty was dealt well.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

My roommate and I got Royal Prestige's plates, pots, pans, and the silverware. I've had them for 48 years now and I like it. The sales reps were fabulous and there's a guy at Des Moines that was super helpful. There were pans that went bad that worked their wear, and they replaced it. I've also added a pan or two over the years. I recently bought an electric skillet, a round one, and a small fry pan. I wanted to complete my set but they didn’t make the ones I had anymore. So they traded in and gave me all new silverware. The quality is very good. They have excellent service and good replacement policy.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

We like healthy cooking and we liked the quality of the Royal Prestige products, which is a lot better. I got two whole sets of cookware, the small set and the next set up, and got everything but the baking stuff. We've had them for three months now. I like the electric skillet and not having to use water. Then I got free utensils because I had another party off of mine. I like my Royal Prestige cookware and I’m enjoying using it. I tell friends to try it and that it makes a difference.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I bought a Royal Prestige cookware set with the skillet as well as a really large and a smaller saucepan, which has a small Dutch oven thing. I also have the heat element with the really small crock-pot pan. I didn’t want to use Teflon anymore and Royal Prestige cookware was supposed to work like everything that a normal non-stick thing would work. I’ve had the cookware since September and I like them but stuff sticks really bad. I don’t know if I am doing something wrong but I heated up at the right temperature and made sure the beads of water were ready. Then I turned the heat down to what I needed and added my oil since there are certain things you’re supposed to use oil on. But there are always big brown spots where the heat element is in my electric stove. I wish I can figure that out.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

We liked Royal Prestige's demo at the State Fair of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City. We had a weak moment, because if you get this, you get the skillet, the grater thing, etc. thrown in. Once I got my Royal Prestige pots and pans, I wasn’t that crazy about them. I like the pans a little better, but I do not like that grater thing they gave me. We tried it, and it just made a mess every time. I did coleslaw the other day, and it made it almost like mush. My husband helped me hold the thing to get it to start using the grater. He pushed down to try to get the food down towards the the feeder, and it just wasn’t an easy feat.

I'm also not a big fan of stainless steel. The cookbook that they sent doesn’t give me any direction whatsoever. It would help if there’s a manual with some directions on how to use the cookware. When I called back to see about returning them, they told me there was a no-return policy. They would have somebody deal with me to show me how to use them better, but I never heard from anybody. I’ve been really disappointed with Royal Prestige. When you have a question about the product, they don’t come back and are not helpful or anything. I would tell others that the concept is nice, but they should not be lured into buying something.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

We saw Royal Prestige at the Clay County Fair in Spencer, Iowa and we were impressed with the cookware. You don't need to use much water with it and we also liked its health benefits. So far, the cookware cooks everything really good, and everything looks tasty yet not all boiled out. We also purchased two of the grill pans, an oblong one and a round one. Then last year, we bought an electric skillet. We really like the quality of the items we purchased from them. But we had problems with the valve of the first one that we bought. There were a lot of times that it started sizzling and it was blown out of the pan so we had to send that in because they had to put another valve in. I like it better without the valves.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have always wanted a cookware set from Royal Prestige. So we sat down, watched the presentation and tasted the food. And it tasted very good. I got a set six months ago and I like that you can push the little button down when the whistle goes off and it continues to cook slowly. It holds the flavor. While the overall quality is really nice, I haven't figured out how to fry something in it without sticking. I tried cooking hamburger in it one day and it got stuck to the bottom. It was just a mess. I have tried using a little bit of oil and it still got stuck. So I need to watch that little DVD that they sent and it might address the problem. But I'm still pleased with them.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I'm a cook myself so I really liked what Royal Prestige offered. I thought I would try it out when I saw them at a state fair. They were a bit cheaper than the other guy. I have had the cookware for six months now and I have been pretty happy with what I paid for. It's a nice little pan and the size and weight are my favorite features. Everything about it is kind of perfect. I don’t have to cook on high heat and it’s non-stick. They set it up with the different layers of metal and the oil in between. I think It works better than Teflon. I have only experienced one pan and I got a knife as a free gift. Both have worked really well for me but I would like to try other products and see what they are like as well.

Also, I really appreciate the salesperson who I ran into. He was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He wasn’t overly pushy in trying to sell his product. He put on a great demonstration and explained all the details of the contract we would be signing to pay for. Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend Royal Prestige to any cook looking.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We bought these pans for our daughter's wedding in 2006. She has had nothing but trouble with them. Sent one in because a handle fell off. All they did was put a plug in it. It did it again. She used it tonight and it exploded all over her and burned her stomach. These pans are a piece of crap and were expensive. Would not recommend them. They should go in the trash after tonight! Should she end up with Dr. bills Royal Prestige won’t be happy.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information

333 Holtzman Rd
Madison
WI
www.royalprestige.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use