It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.05/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1295 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My husband and I were down at Hershey for an RV show and within the last hour that we were getting ready to return home, there was a cooking show going on. I’m a retired health teacher and I like what I was hearing about the product so I sat down, listened to what the couple who was giving the show have to say and watched their demonstration of the cookware.

Royal Prestige is a health-conscious cookware that was efficient in the preparation of the food and I like those concepts. I enjoyed cooking in the Dutch oven where I could pile all the potatoes and all the different vegetables in with 4 ounces of water and got everything done quick and easy. The food was delicious, too. I also enjoyed making omelettes in the frying pan that was 4 inches high. I could do more than just fry. I could cook in bulk and I also made chicken in that quick and easy. It’s a different concept, but I liked the first two pieces I used.

One other thing that drew me was the slicer where I could put the vegetable in, run the handle around and it slices. The vegetable then ends to the bowl. I’m surprised I’m not using that more often. There was also a lid on the bowl. I made my first bulk salad where I cut a bulk of vegetables and toss them in the bowl where the vegetables go into from that unit where I slice them. All these fresh vegetables in the salad have been sitting in the refrigerator and they were still fresh in the bowl and it has been four days. That was impressive. I served the vegetables to another health-conscious friend that teaches at the University of Boston that was visiting us and he thought the food was delicious.

I’m still learning how to use the equipment but I like what I’m learning so far. I’m protective of it. I don’t wanna let my daughter or even my husband use it unless they read the instructions. I don’t want to do anything to ruin it. I like the whistle concept on the lids and how fast and how good the food is when it’s done. The Royal Prestige cookware is heavy and bulky. However, I haven’t totally let go of my other pots and pans yet, so I’m finding a place to store the new cookware. It would also be good to sit down and watch another class but I have the CDs and I just haven’t taken the time yet to look at them and go to town. Royal Prestige has done a nice job with the product. I’m thankful that they made it.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration at the Oklahoma State Fair. I liked the big freestanding oil base skillet, the ease of use, and it looked like it would help save time. They did a demonstration where they cooked a chicken breast in 12 minutes which was pretty good. There was also a couple in the audience and the woman said that she had been cooking with Royal Prestige for upwards of 20 years. Pictures were shown and they looked as good now as they did when she first bought them. That was pretty good to see - some true to life wear and tear, or lack thereof.

We had our set of cheap pots and pans that we were making do with. They became scratched really easily, they would start to warp after time, and they were just not very durable. And so, we looked at our Royal Prestige as an investment. I'm not gonna stop cooking any time soon and the cookware is something that's gonna last a long time.

We bought a full set and it wasn't the largest set but somewhere in the middle. We did the payment plan where we pay it off in monthly installments. We've had the product for six months now and the quality is great. They last, they look great, and they're easy to clean even if you get something that you may have left in there a little bit longer than you anticipated. The cleaning and cooking instructions that came with the cookware were easy to follow too. The freestanding skillet is my favorite in the cookware and that comes in handy quite a bit. Overall, I am very pleased.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I started with Royal Prestige around 20 years ago when we had a summer fair and they had a booth. As we wanted to increase and get more pieces, I would call them and would get a few more pieces. My first set of cookware changed and I had an issue with some of the lids and handles. But since they had changed it, I got all new lids and handles. Because they were so old, they got to the point where if I had a problem with the handles and stuff, they couldn't fix it. I also had a few that I needed to replace because of dings, but because they completely changed, I shipped all of my cookware back and they sent me all brand new items. It was really awesome. It cost a lot, but now I've got all the up-to-date stuff that I love.

Every time I use the cookware and clean them, they look brand new. They are pretty. I don't use it the way I should use it but I like how they look. They're very durable and I like the warranty on them. Royal Prestige's quality is getting better. It was wonderful back then and it's getting more durable. The looks changed, although it hasn't changed a lot, and they got colored ones now. I still have the traditional stainless steel, but they still look brand new. This cookware is a great investment that I can pass down to my children. It passed the cost of the price because it's a great thing. I also love that my original guy is still here and he's still helpful. I recently needed to get a few more pieces and he's still the one that orders my new stuff.

Original review: July 18, 2018

We like good quality merchandise and we like to eat what we should be eating instead of a bunch of junk and any way to cook food better than the way we've been doing it. Someone came to do a presentation on Royal Prestige and we thought that the cookware would be a good way for us to stay healthier. I know from my experience with Saladmaster a long time ago, that aluminum can cause cancer so I always wanted to get away from aluminum cookware and my husband decided to buy Royal Prestige cookware for me.

We've had our Royal Prestige Cookware for six months and I like the little thing on top that makes a little noise because it lets me know when to turn it down and set it back off the burner while it finishes cooking. Using Royal Prestige is a little bit different from the way I grew up cooking so I still have to go to a class. Someone called me for the first class, but I didn't make the class because we were going out of town that time.

I was a little disappointed about how the plastic lid don't fit well on that big bowl. I've been waiting a month for a replacement on it. The whole bowl was fine though. Someone sent me a receipt text saying that he had gotten the message that I needed a new one. But I had gotten a new can lid that we had ordered because the steam escape didn't operate well.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We enjoy using our Royal Prestige cookware. There was a guy who was showing Royal Prestige off at an event. We sat there and I looked at it, and it was nice looking. We also compared the thickness to what we had. My wife bought it and we've had for it about eight months. It was expensive but it has lived up to the price. The pot really is good and nice. You can give it a little shot of spray grease and eggs don't stick to it. It has no hot spots because it's thick. We also bought the one with the shredder for the vegetables, and we've used it and it was nice. It's worked out really well and we're happy with it.

The insulated bowl came with a lid that was cracked. And we sat down after getting the order, I got all the paperwork, gave them a call and gave them the order number. I told them what had happened and they said they'd send us out another one. We had the new one within five days but it is about an inch too small. It doesn't fit over the top and we can't get it to latch. Other than that, Royal Prestige is great. We've had many different types of stuff throughout the years. It's nice having one set where we know what's gonna happen when we use it. When I browned stuff on pots before, the oil would splash up on the side of it. And because there was a hot spot there, it would burn. There wasn't anything like that on the Royal Prestige cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time in letting us know how Royal Prestige has been working for you. We would love to fix the issue with the lid you received that does not fit. Please contact us at 800-273-3379 Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm (CT) and Saturday from 8:00pm - 12:00pm (CT).

Customer Care

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: May 22, 2019

Royal Prestige provides cookware that is completely unheard of! The time I spend in the kitchen has been cut in half because the pots and pans are so efficient! The quality of my food is so much better with the stainless steel cookware, no more peeling and discoloration! My salesman’s name was Ysidro ** and he was the easiest person to work with! Very transparent with price and knowledgeable with instructions and also provided us with a book on how to use the pots including some recipes as well!

Also, Ysidro not only called to check in after I received my set to make sure everything was going well and to see if I had any questions, he also came to my house and demonstrated how to use the cookware by cooking my family dinner! Before he left he made sure we knew how to maintain the pots and pans with a special wash. By far the best experience I’ve had buying any product and most importantly it has allowed me to start enjoying the time I spend in the kitchen for my family!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I got a frying pan and a few other things, like the skillet, from Royal Prestige because of how it cooks. The quality of the cookware has been quite good.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I’m not happy with Royal Prestige. Everything burns and sticks in it. The rep said we don’t even have to cook with any oils or grease, and we ended up scrubbing the heck out of it. It’s a rip-off and I want my $1,900 back.

Original review: May 13, 2019

My best friend had like a dinner, and he made food and it was awesome. That was when I learned about Royal Prestige. I like that they could split it into monthly payments, and it didn't seem as big as an investment as it is because it’s so prolonged. They have 50 years warranty and you can’t beat that. No one else has that. I have four kids and a very busy-type schedule. With the cookware I can cook a full dinner and even frozen chicken in 12 minutes. If you get fresh asparagus, it’s six minutes. It’s amazing.

Original review: May 12, 2019

The salesperson of Royal Prestige said the cookware has a lifetime guarantee, and that was what sold me, so we wouldn’t have to buy new pans in the future again. We had one set first, and that’s probably been about five years and then, the other one like a couple of years after that, the smaller ones. We like them because they're easy to clean. They don’t burn and we always had the burnt in our old ones. Our son makes a lot of chicken, with mixed vegetables in that. We can also use the pan to make rice in it. We like that a lot too when making pastas. We're satisfied with them.

Original review: May 11, 2019

The Royal Prestige demonstration at a convention here is South Padre Island was great. It was a bit expensive, but the quality of the products is good and it lasts a long time.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My friend's husband sold Royal Prestige and we liked the in-home thing that they did for us, plus we liked how we could use the pans to create a healthy meal. We got the beginner's package which came with the electric skillet, and I got the grater and the chopper as well. We've had the cookware for three months now and I like how quickly it cooks meat and frozen stuff. I also like the fact that they confirmed my order before I got it and then told me when I would expect it. It's nice to be contacted multiple times after the purchase.

Original review: May 7, 2019

We sat in at Royal Prestige's display at the home improvement fair. That time, I was looking for a food shredder to make salads. Royal Prestige was the only brand from whom we saw something like that. We got cookware from them but then, the shipping was behind schedule. It was during a time when we had horrendous snowstorms but still, I wasn't really pleased. I had to call and reach out, and they couldn't find my order which was a little disconcerting to me. Since then, I've used the electric skillet. I like how it cooks food and how I can put multiple items in it, such as my meat and vegetables. Also, I was a little disappointed about the water stains or heating unit stains that came on the bottom of the cookware. The water boils and then I have a stain at the bottom of my pan that's not browning but blue. I know that can be replaced but I don't feel a need to replace it because it's not damaged.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I feel the pans are way overpriced for what we get. They stick really bad and the company has never followed through with what they have said. So now I'm stuck with a production dont like and paying. The office took 3 months to get us our 2nd pan we ordered. I have had a better experience with my $25 pan from Walmart.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I saw Royal Prestige from Zig Ziglar and my wife prodded me to buy it. We got a lot of stuff including a food grinder, grater and an electric skillet. Overall, we're disappointed with it. It doesn’t do what they’d sold us what it would do. We tried to do what they cooked during the demonstration, and it didn't do what they did.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Royal Prestige has a 50-year warranty so we bought from them and we have been using the cookware pretty much every day. The only thing that was hard to adjust to was that we had to preset the heat before using it. But other than that, everything else was pretty good. The weight of the cookware definitely gives the components’ high quality.

Original review: April 10, 2019

We ran into Royal Prestige at the Iowa state fair and we decided to purchase from them because of the quality of the product and the fact that we could make the payments in a layaway process. We have been using the cookware for close to four months now and my favorite thing about the cookware is that I can throw it in the dishwasher. It is really sturdy. It is heavy duty, high-quality, and dishwasher-safe. It is a really good product. I would tell my friends to consider Royal Prestige.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Our sales rep, Mark, is awesome and we had a great experience with him. He did a really good job of explaining the benefits of the product and the quality is obviously outstanding. It's guaranteed for life and another thing that was really successful for us was the offer. We had an incentive trip offered up that probably influenced our purchase decision. We've used our Royal Prestige since December and it cooks really well. We also noticed a difference in the food that we cook and eat. We're very satisfied and we've already recommended it to others. We plan on buying other items too.

Original review: March 27, 2019

5 months ago I bought a set of cookware with this company. I thought the financing interest was too high and I didn’t think of purchasing. The “representative” told me that if I get the 6 month financing I wouldn’t get to pay any interest at all. I accepted and I realize there was an interest rate in the contract, he told me it would be deducted off my last payment and I believed him. LOL!

I was making my payments on time every months and I was planning to pay all debt by month 5. Now I’m checking that no amount is deducted, interest still fricking high and financing department is telling me that I have to pay because I signed the contract and yes the interest rate stays. I called 3 times the financing department and the representatives, no one is giving an honest answer. Of course the stupid lady told me they are a different department therefore don’t have any responsibilities of what those sellers do or say. Yes, I’ll pay, but I got more than 20 people with the same issue willing to open a lawsuit against these criminals and they will be hearing from us very soon. Wouldn’t be the first time for them!

Original review: March 27, 2019

We were entered in a contest for a bridal show and we we thought we won something great. We attended the presentation thinking we were making an investment in cookware as we are getting married soon. We received the cookware and with two uses of cooking the pans burned and the food was stuck on pan. We thought we were going to live a healthier lifestyle with pans that were of great quality. Come to find out our old pans were of better quality. I am very upset at the fact that we were targeted as couples that were getting married to only be burdened with a loan now for 3,000. Of course we are going to attempt to return it, it hasn’t even been 30 days nor have we made the first payment, but my guess is we are going to be unable to return these products and get stuck. Not only do we have the cost of a wedding, but now unfortunately we are dealing with this.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I bought my Royal Prestige cookware about 10 years ago and I love it. My husband likes to eat and I cooked food without so much water or oil so I liked the idea of the cookware cooking fast and almost waterless. And it cooks everything wonderfully. I don’t know if I could ever go back to cooking my potatoes in a pot of water. It’s also a healthier way to eat. We like to eat organic and to just pressure cook it fast in just a little bit of water, it comes out so fresh tasting. Royal Prestige is easy cooking. I just ordered a new lid and when I called their rep, he was helpful. Plus, the shipment was fast. I’ve told people about Royal Prestige.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I had to write this review. I was just drying my Royal Prestige soup pot that I purchased in a set in 1988! I have to tighten the handles once in a while but the whole set is still in great shape and used all the time. The pans have not rusted, the handles have not chipped and they are still very shiny and easy to clean.

Original review: March 20, 2019

We went to the Royal Prestige demonstration and watched it. We enjoyed it and decided that it's the cookware we wanted to have. We like the waterless feature and cooking without oils. The quality is excellent so far and we are most pleased with it. However, the cookbook that came with it is pretty brief, and my wife thinks it would be beneficial if we had a more thorough cookbook. Still, we would recommend Royal Prestige.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I recently call to ask a question about an order. I usually spend a lot buying their products and I was asking to the representative I just make a 1000 payment and only shows that I paid 800 dollars and why the interest is 200 and the representative was very rude - no apologize, is very unprofessional. After this I won’t buy products anymore. The products is nice they have a great products but the customer service should not be rude.

Original review: March 8, 2019

We were at an event and we got interested in the way the Royal Prestige pots worked. I bought the cookware for my son and his wife as a wedding gift. It's a home set and I have been meaning to get back in touch with Royal Prestige. I have the Salad Maker and it has an issue with it. It was never used, but when you turn the handle, it's grinding really bad.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Do not spend your money buying a blender from them. It’s not worth your money. It’s has been 4 times I had to send it back. You call to get help and they do not help you at all. They just trained to say just one thing. They do not have real solutions.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I saw a demonstration of Royal Prestige at a festival and I liked the fact that it was no oil, no water and it was fast cooking. I got the cookware but I had been having some difficulties with it. The cookware wasn't doing for me like it was doing for the rep. One time, I used the electric skillet and I was doing fish. The fish stuck to the pan so bad that I couldn't even get it out of the pan. Also, I cooked rice and the rice burnt. I went to another demonstration that the rep had at the expo in Monroe rep and we went over some things. He said I needed to turn down the fire on my burner because those pots get so much hotter than regular pots. The quality of Royal Prestige would have been okay if I could get things to turn out as he showed in the demonstration.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I like Royal Prestige's quality and the warranty on their products. I've been using the cookware since the first part of December and it has been easy to use and clean. I'd tell a friend to get it.

Original review: March 4, 2019

The Royal Prestige cookware is too expensive but I wanted to try it out so I bought it. I've had the cookware for about 4 months now and the overall quality is a 6 out of 10.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We were at an event and we saw someone do a demonstration with the Royal Prestige cookware. It is a healthier way of cooking, and it's all around good stuff. It's made to last which is the way everything used to be made and should be made. We've been using the cookware for about 3 months now and it's worth every penny we spent on it. I've already got a few people looking at it.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs