4.10/5
Based on 147 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 21, 2018

1150 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

I love to cook and I like healthier cooking, and Royal Prestige seemed like a good option. I like that it cleans easy and I like how it cooks my food. Also, around Christmas time last year, I got the double griddle and I like it. They're good and of high quality.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I order a pan from them. It was 700 dollars with a down payment of 150 30 dollars a month, they claim the pan didn't need in any oil, or butter that the food will cook with its own natural juice. That it will not stick to the pan. That I could even cook a cake on the pan. Not but lies. The pan sticks. Try getting my money back. Would not give me my money back or even let me return the pan. I only had 3 days to avoid the sale, but the pan arrives like a week later. Now I'm stuck with a pan doesn't even work or cook the food and they blame it on me that I don't know how to use the pan.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was told and shown by Royal Prestige how all the other pots and pans have all these chemicals in them. I received my stuff in December and I've yet to open the boxes because I was so upset. I'm actually gonna call the company today about getting them returned because what they claim is not true, and I don't like to be lied to. I haven't called them because I've been busy but if someone can call me, that would be awesome.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I will never buy anything else from this company. First of all I received the wrong product. I called 1 800-279-3373 so they could help me fix it. They told me they couldn't do anything for me and to call Javier the manager that filled out my order. They gave me his number and I called him. At this point all I wanted was the right pot. He told me he would come to my house the next day at 4:30 pm. He never showed. He didn't even call to let me know he wasn't coming. I called him and he didn't pick up. This is his number **. I was pretty upset by now so I called the 1800 number again. I told them I was done and I just wanted to return my purchase and get my money back. He told me I could not. That I only had 2 days to change my mind after signing the contract to cancel.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Javier the manager that filled out my order did not inform me of this. The customer representative told me that no matter how many times I called or who I talked to they would tell me the same answer. I cannot return my purchase. I was mad by now. So I called and called Javier. He finally answered, told me he was busy and said he never told me he was coming to my house today. That he said he was going to call me at 4:30. I told him that I wanted my money back and he told me he would stop at my house tomorrow to talk about it and that he was really busy and hung up on me. I learned my lesson. Never again will I buy anything from this company and I will tell anybody that will listen to me about my experience with this company. That includes family, friends, co-workers and social media.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 28, 2018

The product is a fraud!!! For the money I pay I feel stolen. My pots have been changed for 3 times in less than 6 months from the purchase by oxidation... and aharo has just broken some of the caps and is by oxidation... The product is guaranteed for 50 years and is supposedly surgical steel... and it is not. If I could give him less star I would.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Yuridya, We have called and left several messages and you have not returned our calls. We have just sent you an email with our phone number or you may respond to the email. If you do not contact us, we cannot resolve your issue. The Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: March 12, 2018

Royal Prestige's Cookware has good quality. A rep came into our house and he boiled some water and had something in it. It tasted terrible from our pots and pans but his was good. I’ve owned Royal Prestige cookware for about five months. We do the basics on it and I do meats the best. It cooks really fast and cleans up easier. Also, we feel like we’re eating much healthier now with it.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Royal Prestige is a good cookware. And my husband thought there was a good deal on it because of the lifetime warranty. We bought our cookware in November, and its quality is good. I hate the skillet, though. If I spray it and use it, everything sticks to it and I get a brown, gummy stuff on it, and I have to scrub it trying to get it off.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

This company sold me a water filtration system for which I am still making payments on Nov 2017. Since then the water filter has stopped working. I have tried to reach out to the company representative Fabian ** from which I purchased the water filter from and he has avoided my phone calls. I was able to reach out to him on a different number and he told he'd send someone to fix it and nothing. Reached out to the company and their customer service was horrible telling me that I was bound by a contract to pay for something that does not work. They have no desire to help and getting ready to further file a small claims case.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We had a thing here at the Expo Center and Royal Prestige was there. We sat and watched their little demonstration. The guy did a chicken demonstration and we I liked it. It was really pretty impressive. We came home and I tried it and it worked the same, like the easy cleanup. I can wipe that stuff out and it works pretty well. We got our cookware in November and we use it for everything now. We can get our meal done pretty quickly.

We have the pots, pans, skillet and a huge thermal bowl that is great for making banana pudding. I also won a free knife which is the best knife ever. And if anybody ever breaks into my house I’m just grabbing a pot and pan and I’m going to hit him with it because they are so heavy. I also like the big skillet that has the oil in it. I plug it in and it works. We use our cookware daily. I told my friend about the cookware and she said she wanted to see how it works. My mom also bought something not long ago also and it has made her life easier. She can put stuff in there and it’s done, like easy timing.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

We signed up for a cookware demonstration at the Weston Applefest and Royal Prestige had a nice set of pots and pans. We've had their cookware for about four months now and it cooks fast.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I've been married for almost 20 years now and I haven't had a new cookware. I then saw Royal Prestige at the Tulsa State Fair and I decided to try them. The cookware I ordered came after two weeks. Its quality is really great and I have enjoyed them. It cooks really fast and cleans up well. I like the overall look of it, and I like that the big ones stack in together. I also really like the topper thing but every time I use it, the attachments fall off. But everything else has been great.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

We were at the Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores and there was a Royal Prestige presentation. I purchased from them this past summer, in July or August. We used to have a favorite cookware at first but we had gotten away from using it. I told my husband I wish we had not purchased it, not because it’s not a good product, but because there is a learning curve to using the product. They are also very expensive. However, we’ve talked about we need to watch the video again so that we can start using the product again. Royal Prestige is great. We like our blender but we need to get back in the habit of using it. We also had problems with one of the lids and we contacted them and they sent us a new one, no questions asked.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

We were at the Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival when we heard about Royal Prestige. We loved the show and we were all fired up about the cookware after it. We have had the cookware for four months. We like that it's for healthy cooking and we like how long the cookware will last. We also like the look and quality of it. Although, we haven’t been using them that often and I need to watch the DVD. There was one time I tried cooking vegetables like they did in the show and it scorched the bottom of the pan. I'm used to putting a little oil or butter in the bottom which I don't think I was supposed to do. So, I'm kind of intimidated by them and I’m not sure how to use it with the lid or the little steam release.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Royal Prestige Cookware cooks well and I would definitely recommend them. The quality is great and the lifetime warranty gives me a peace of mind that I never have to buy pots and pans again.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

My son had someone come to his house and demonstrate Royal Prestige. Before then, I have never seen a cookware that can make a meal that fast. I have had it since October and so far it is good. I was impressed with the salad shooter and thought it could shred lettuce, but it could not. I am also impressed with the product's quality. I’m on automatic payment and thought of paying it off, but it was expensive enough. I would recommend it.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I wanted to do an investment in some cookware. I had heard about Royal Prestige before but I really wasn’t really sure because I never could get any information online about because every time I'm getting online, it took to some foreign site. But I also had the opportunity to see this in person. It's a little bit better up close. They had chefs that were putting on a show with the cookware. I owned it for about a year and it still looks brand new. I'm a Seagull and I'm on the road a lot but I bought it, so when I'm off the road, I really have something to really make my cooking a whole lot easier. I purchased the Royal Package. It included the pan, the salad dish, the pots, the fryer, the salad mixer, the shredder where it cut up the stuff up. They also gave me a knife as a gift for purchasing it.

It's not a flimsy cookware. When you pick this cookware up, you could really feel the steel and it's heavy. Stuff that’s flimsy that you pay a lot of money for just feel flimsy. This one, the handles of it is really secure and I like the gauge in it. They should continue to put on those shows because just being up close and personal seeing this stuff is a lot better than television. Buy a set and it would be the best you ever bought. I would recommend Royal Prestige.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I enjoy my Royal Prestige cookware very much. I liked the presentation that they did at the Tulsa State Fair. I purchased their cookware since it's better for us as it makes the food healthier, which I like. I don't have to use oil and I steam the food instead, which is the most important. The buttons on top and the handles are black as I have it for quite a while now. I'm very pleased in all the quality of the Royal Prestige cookware.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

When we were at the Gulf Shores festival back in July, we watched Royal Prestige while we sat down in a tent. Our presenter did a very good job and we were impressed. We loved the skillet, heat induction, slicer and the pots and pans. We got them shipped in September and everything does what they’re supposed to do. We love that we don’t have to use oil in the skillet. I like the shine cleaner and it helps when the skillet gets dirty. The bowl with the lid is awesome too. But I wish one of the slicers was more of a chopper. It slices really thin and we need another slicer that slices thicker. I'd be able to buy it if it can be bought separately instead of the whole thing. Other than that, it’s the best cookware and we're very pleased so far.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I've had my Royal Prestige since September. The whole idea of healthy cooking sold me on it. I have some nice pot and pan sets, but Royal Prestige's products are high-quality pans. I like that it cooks evenly and well. I still tend to use oil in my pan since I feel that olive oil is healthy and that you need some here and there. But I like the idea that I can put it on a low temperature and everything will still cook as long as I leave it on low. I like the whole idea of how they’re supposed to be used. And even though it was expensive, it was a good investment. I hope that it will continue to be the same quality now as it will be 10 years from now.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I bought my first Royal Prestige set when I was 18. I bought the China, the silverware, the goblets, and some glassware. It was my first love. I've owned them for 46 years. I love that Royal Prestige has a lifetime warranty. That’s important to me ‘cause I’ve had things with them that had to be replaced. I also like the way they cook and I like that they clean up nicely. They’re my favorite pans. I also had a few that my kids brought home to me and I like them. I have almost quite a few things that Royal Prestige has. I have the two really big ones and now, I have the big set with an extra skillet. I have a turkey roaster and a cookie sheet. I love my stainless steel bowls. The lids that I have, I love those, too. I like the saucepan and I use it the most.

One thing that I don’t like is I bought a big oil-less fry pan. I never got the hang of that. It had only been used about five times in my lifetime. I really don’t love that pan. I’ve got another one now, but it doesn’t work any better. I don’t like it. It’s supposed to be able to fry oil-less and I tried it. I end up adding a little oil to it because it wasn’t working the way it was supposed to. So that was a disappointment to me. Also, I didn’t learn how to use the poacher, and I’m missing one of my cups.

One thing that I had a trouble with was finding the replacement parts when I had the China and my other dishes. They changed patterns but they were supposed to keep them forever. They cost me more to get them replaced. Nevertheless, I’ve had good salesmen and good customer service. I’ve had good responses to my issues that I’ve had. The cost should be a little bit less though. They should have sales when they get to the end of the season or something where they send mail out to people who own them. That’ll be good.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

We were at a craft sale looking at things and we liked the way Steve presented Royal Prestige's products. After his demo, he took his mic off and told us a few tricks and things that you don't normally see at a home show. He was pushing it through but he seemed to have an interest in making sure that we got the right stuff for what we wanted to get done. Also, he lives in the same area we were in so we kind of bonded with him a little bit and understood where he was coming from.

We use the big frying pan the most as we eat a lot of chicken. We just throw them in, cover it up, then come back in 12 minutes and they're all done. We also have a few extra pans. The products are pricey but their quality seems fair. Their 50-year warranty is a strong point, too. We've had a good start with our Royal Prestige cookware and so far, we’re satisfied. They're something we’d pass on to the kids.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

We were at a fair and two of the sales reps were selling Royal Prestige products there. They were saying about Alzheimer's with aluminum and their cookware has better quality. And they're saying that I’d use less butter, less fat and since I needed new pots and pans, I purchased the cookware. It seemed like it's a one-time, lifetime purchase. I’ve had it since September and I use it all the time.

However, I find everything sticks and it takes a long time to clean them. The Royal Prestige reps told me that it would be easy to clean. That all I have to do is put water in them and let it boil a little and learn to use the cleaning solutions. But it takes a long time and it's not easy to do. Every time I make eggs, they stick to the pan. The pots and pans feel nice and they're thick. I like the fact that they whistle. But I don't find them to be easier to cook with or to be anything special. They seem average. Hopefully, it has the health benefits. And if the benefits would be as good as they say it is, then I’d recommend it. Otherwise, I’d say find another brand. For the amount of money I spent, I'm spending too much time scrubbing. When my mother-in-law comes, she loves to cook and she won't use those pans at all.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We were at a home improvement show and there was a demonstration going on. A lot of the Royal Prestige features that the guy talked about were good. I liked that they're stainless steel and I really like the warranty given by Royal Prestige, too. We bought stuff before and they barely make it off the warranty and then they start flaking off. Royal Prestige is a good, solid product. We've only had our cookware for six months now and with the set that we got, we don't need anything else to go along with it, which is another nice thing about it. When we used it the first time, I cooked chicken breast in it and it didn’t stick to the pan. I was impressed that we didn't have to use any oil or butter. It lived up to what they said that it was non-stick.

We also got the electric fry pan and my wife loves it. We use it on a regular basis, and I love that we can immerse the whole thing in water and not have to worry about any of the electric components getting water in them. It evenly heats all over and we don’t get hot spots. I'd tell my friends that Royal Prestige products are not the cheapest ones, but they’ll get what they'll pay for. I'm very well-satisfied with the quality and the price.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was at a festival and the Royal Prestige team was doing a demonstration. I wanted more durable cookware, and I went with Royal Prestige since I could use their cookware to steam in as well as cook. I’ve owned the cookware for about two months now and the overall quality is excellent. I work a lot, so I try to use it when I can and I’ve been able to cook with it a bit. I like that I can use the hot plate like a crock-pot. However, I’ve only made two payments on the Royal Prestige cookware, and I've got four more payments. But when I called them, the rep said it’s showing that it’s paid off. I guess they will send me a bill when they find their mistake, and the worst-case scenario is for me to pay the balance.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My wife and I found out about Royal Prestige by accident when we were down in Gulf Shores, and we went to the Shrimp Festival. A fellow was doing a show and my wife was there. I joined her and we watched the rest of his explanation of the cookware and watched what he did. Then we decided to go ahead and buy some. The shipping was faster than expected and the cookware came two weeks later. I like the quality of the cookware, and my wife likes that it cooks evenly. My only concern with the cookware was always about whether it would warp from the heat and things of that sort because then, it would never quite cook the same. We’ve followed the right directions, and we’ve been very careful about cleaning the cookware. We never use anything more than Bar Keepers Friend kind of thing at the most, and a plastic scrubby. We don’t use stainless steel pads or anything like that.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

My mom uses Royal Prestige's largest pans. Originally, she bought them 30 years ago, when they were called something different. She has had them that long and they are still in mint condition. Last September, when I needed a new set, I talked to her and asked her what the best pan out there was. One of the key things I was looking for in a pan was specialty-wise. I make eggs every single morning and making eggs over easy can sometimes be tricky. I saw the demonstration happen and I told them that one of the things I make every day is eggs and I wanted to have a non-stick pan. I use it every single day, but it is by far my favorite pan in the whole wide world. I wish I had the whole entire set. I get a piece here and there, as my budget allows me, but it is definitely worth the money. I have purchased three pans so far. I also bought the salad chopper, which I love as well. The oil pan is my go-to for making chicken --12 minutes and it's done.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I'm very happy with the quality of the Royal Prestige cookware I purchased. I got the package with the skillet, a couple of pots and then the slicer after watching what the cookware can do. I particularly liked the skillet that you plug the thing into it that heats it. The cookware works very good and it doesn't stick. Plus you don't have to use oil in it which is also huge for me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I went to a seminar for women where they had a bunch of vendors who sold jewelry, food and make-up. A lot of the vendors had draws that I could sign up for and at the Royal Prestige booth, the thing that they had set up was to win a dinner for six, so I put my name in that. And apparently, I won a dinner for six. I felt a little hoodwinked though because the way the lady set it up was that I’ve won a dinner for up to six people at my house and they'll come in and cook for me. I didn't realize that it was actually going to be, "Dinner for six. Let me show you my cookware to see if you want to buy it." I didn't realize that it was going to be a promotion to sell cookware.

They were trying to drum up business and that was a creative way to drum up business. I did get dinner for six people but then, we sat and listened to a cookware spiel. It just happened to be at a good time for me because I seriously needed new cookware. I ended up buying a set which turned out good in the end. My mom has Saladmaster which is the competitor line of Royal Prestige, so I knew about this type of cookware. I use the cookware all the time and I love it. The guy who sold it to me actually does cooking classes four times a year and I've been back to one of his cooking classes. Royal Prestige has an ongoing support as they gave me new recipes. They also have new items in the line that maybe if you see that item demoed, you might want to buy that. It's their way of keeping their business going. The cookware is excellent. It’s a little pricey but I’m satisfied, overall.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018 We were in the market to buy a new cookware because we had just bought a new induction cooktop. We happened to be at the Oklahoma State Fair and Royal Prestige had a booth. We sat through their demo we were impressed with it and its longevity. Also, I like that it's easy to clean up. It was worth every penny.

The guy that did the demonstration and that visited us afterwards and did our ordering was amazing. They have some great people that are representing their company. I would tell a friend to check out Royal Prestige and consider buying their cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Heather, Thank you for your great review of the sales team as well as the Royal Prestige cookware. Please enjoy your healthy cooking and ease of use. The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I liked what I have seen from Royal Prestige at a fair. It cooks fast with no water. I also got the electric skillet, the electric pot and the salad cutter and all of the items are of very good quality. I'm looking forward to getting more of the saucepans.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs