Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Royal Prestige Cookware

Marsha, Thank you for your wonderful review of our Royal Prestige cookware. It is performing for you exactly as it should and we appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge that and the demonstrations benefits.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

We were remodeling our house and they were going to put in an induction cook-top. So, I searched for cookware. I went to the State Fair and sat in on one of the Royal Prestige demonstrations and I decided to go with them right off the bat. It's now been two years and I order more each time I go. I really love the cookware. It cleans easily and it cooks nice on my induction which is the main things I liked about it. I had some old Lifetime cookware of my mother’s that I've used on it too, but I noticed that the heat that goes through the pan takes longer for the water to boil than it does in the Prestige, because it's an old set. Overall, it's top-quality, very great cookware, and I love it. The demonstrations were wonderful. It taught me a lot on how to start cooking with it.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Loydene,Thank you for your review of Royal Prestige cookware, we are happy that you appreciate the quality.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

We bought Royal Prestige's biggest package which included frying pans and the electric skillet. We also got the thing that cuts out vegetables and stuff. Their quality looked good and so far, it’s been working out great. The sales rep who put on the presentation was very good. It was informational and there was no pressure.

We bought our Royal Prestige cookware in October. Their representatives came out to our house and the stuff they had was good. I really liked the 30-quart pot, which is the reason I bought most of them. The only thing I don't like about them is that they're a lot harder to clean than how it looked on the video they showed. On the demonstration, it could be wiped off with a cloth easily. It's not as hard as cleaning a regular pan, but on the demonstration, it looked really effortless. But other than that, our Royal Prestige pans work well.

Aside from the 30-quart pot, we had another large frying pan type thing. I liked it because we cook large quantities. We haven't used most of the small ones yet, but we've used the bigger ones. I like large size of them and they're more heavy-duty, so I think they're going to last longer than others. They're good quality and a lot better than what we can buy at our local big-box store. I've gone through a few sets of stuff from Wal-Mart. They get the black stuff from the bottom of the pans which can get in the food and I don't want to eat whatever that coating is on there.

I went to the Royal Prestige demonstration at the Hershey RV show in Pennsylvania. And then through the next year, I looked online to see if I could find them elsewhere and if I could find anything that was comparable. But I couldn’t, so when I went back the next year, I decided that Royal Prestige was gonna be the best thing for us to replace our pots and pans. And I'm very happy we did. I like that I can get it started and then turn it down and just let it heat up. It takes less energy. And once I got past the learning curve and stopped burning things, it got better. It has excellent quality and I'm very pleased with my experience. They're wonderful. I love them. We call them the magic pans.

Resolution In Progress

Royal Prestige Cookware

Ximena, We have read your review. We have attached the Helpful Hints for your Innove cookware that you received with your cookware. It clearly states that the silicone rims are only warrantied for one year. We ar shipping you a set of replacement rims for you cookware as a courtesy since you are a very good customer.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I purchased a set of 7 pieces of Innove cookware on 9/2014. From the first day I got them I didn't like but I thought that it was me, that I wasn't using them properly so I try and try and I hate to cook on those pans, so I was very frustrated with them. I call to the sales representative that I purchase them and he told me that will come to show me how to use them. He came and we show that one of the pan had a fabric scratch. Anyhow I explain him that the pans were so difficult to use and to wash them a nightmare. I reexplain him what I was looking for so he told me he will try to do something. I told him if the old version will be easier for me I will take them instated since my money could not be back, I was ok with that.

I never hear about him since I got the pan exchange because of fabric fault. Since then I didn't want to deal with sales representative anymore. Next problem came the 2 of the valves broke and the rubber rings were loose. I didn't want to deal with them anymore. My husband kept telling me "call the center, we have 50 years of guaranteed," so today January 9 2017 I tried to call the company because I'm tired of the vapor comes out at all the times that I cook.

So I was told that the set can't be exchange for the other version which at this point I'm careless, so I said I need the valves and the rings and I was told "the rings can NOT BE REPLACED, YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE DOESN'T COVER IT NOW. Is ONLY FOR THE FIRST YEAR of the purchase." I never was told that from the sales representative. I'm very very upset if I paid so much money for the ** pans and I was told the guarantee is for 50 years and I thought I made the best invest in my life and they said that? Really Royal Prestige!

I'm NOT RECOMMENDING this company and product. If you gonna purchase some pans from them I wouldn't do it. I'm a mother that cook every day and work. With that product that everything sticks on and the price for what I got they don't deserved not even one star. Sorry for my English. I hope this review is helpful. I never review anything in my life but I just don't want this happen to more people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

I have a 2 quart pot with steam vent lid. Royal Prestige seven ply titanium silver alloy copper - not exactly sure how old it is but I would say about 10 - 15 years old. The handle broke. Called customer service. They have no record of me and I do not have the paperwork for when the pot was purchased. I love this pot and use it all the time. I offered to purchase the handle & was told, "we don't sell handles for replacement??"

Asked for supervisor, he put me on hold, came back and said the supervisor said "we don't sell handles & if you find your paperwork call back." I have the pot, the handle is broken, why can't I replace the handle. What happened to the warranty? Will never buy from again. They lost a customer over a handle. How sad. That is terrible customer service I think. I am not looking for a new pot, just a handle.

I love my Royal Prestige pans, the quality is excellent and customer service cannot be beat. The only issue I have is the quality of the whistle valves. The threaded part is too shallow and they easily pop off. I haven't been able to find replacements either. If it weren't for the valves I'd give 5 stars.

I saw Royal Prestige at the Iowa State Fair. After their excellent demonstration, I wanted a few pieces of their equipment. I got a package deal that came with the slicer, skillet type pan, and other pans, and I've had pretty good luck with it.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Craig, Thank you for the wonderful review of the Royal Prestige cookware you purchased.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

The presentation I saw at the Iowa State Fair sold me on the set of pots and pans that I got from Royal Prestige. I gave them to my daughter who's a chef and she was totally amazed. Their quality couldn't get any better.

Factual basis uncertain

Royal Prestige Cookware

Our products are only sold by our authorized distributors. We do not sell in any retail environment and we have no distributors in Johannesburg

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Bought your 16 piece on Takealot. They look great, frying pan is heavy and created an expectation that all the pots were the same. They NOT, all the other pots are light and flimsy. Besides that, everything sticks to the bottom, with oil/water AND without oil/water! Can someone please explain this!!! NOT HAPPY WITH THEM AT ALL!!!

I got to know Royal Prestige when I was invited to a party for a wedding couple. At the fair, I didn't get their biggest set but it's the biggest set I ever purchased and it includes a pressure cooker. I love the quality of the items and the presentation I saw was great.

My Royal Prestige 10-piece set was a very good purchase. The sales guy was excellent and we bought other stuff from him since. We had a problem with the handles but they sent us new handles. Other than that, we love the quality of their product.

We've seen Royal Prestige at the fair for a couple of years in a row and last year we looked again and thought, "Yeah, let's do this." We got their basic set as well as the electric skillet, the crockpot, and the Dutch oven. Price is the only thing that gets a little tricky but we do like the products and we're enjoying them a lot.

I saw a very good Royal Prestige presentation at the state fair. Sales rep was excellent. I purchased their smallest set of pots and pans and while it does not clean up near as nicely as I thought it would, they're much nicer and better quality compared to the ones I had previously.

I was at the state fair, watching one of the little shows of Royal Prestige and their demonstration looked good that I was persuaded to buy their cookware. The salesman was good and the quality of items I purchased was excellent. I only got one pan and I'd like to buy some more but I've got too much debt going on right now. Overall, I’d recommend it.

Royal Prestige had better salesmen than other similar companies. The first time we bought from them was about 10 years ago and we purchased again from them last year. We had to send the first set we bought back to them though, so they could drill holes and put rubber stoppers on them. My wife didn’t like that too much but we still use their cookware everyday.

My husband was familiar with Royal Prestige because many, many years ago, he sold China, crystal and cookware door-to-door long before I even knew him. He works for a competitor brand. We saw the presentation of Royal Prestige at the state fair this year. We got the skillet, the salad thing, a couple of pans and the 4-quart thing that’s like a crock pot that sits on the warm plate from them. I like them a lot and we’re enjoying using them. I wish I would’ve gotten them sooner when my kids were home that I could’ve cooked with them.

I've known about Royal Prestige at a fair and got their electric skillet and the small Pack EZ they were offering. The cookwares are of really good quality compared to those I had previously. The sales presentation was also good and the rep answered all questions.

The sales rep from Royal Prestige did a good job of selling the product. The food taste was good when he had us taste it and it seemed easy to prepare the food. The demonstration was also the best. I got one of the sets, the electric skillet and the vegetable shredder. The quality has been very good and I've been very happy with it.

Hello Mrs. Leal,

I apologize you are having issues receiving a clear response as to why your account is currently past due. Please contact our Customer Care Department at 877-494-2289 and a representative will gladly explain the situation. You may also reach me directly at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will review the account status with you. Thank you, Customer Care Representative.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I'm writing the review for Royal Prestige. They have horrible customer service in trying to let them know why they're charging me late fees on my account if I have it on auto pay and they're still charging late fees. And now the lady has the stupidity of telling me that my payment isn't going thru cause I don't have available funds. Really lady if I didn't have funds why would I have auto payment? Looks to me like they're just ripping me off.

I purchased a lot of Royal Prestige products, including two electric skillets and two pan sets. I've owned it for two years now and I buy more of their products every year. They are of very good quality.

The guy that was showing how to do everything with the Royal Prestige cookware was really good. We purchased the cutter thing that chops everything up, the fry pan and some sauce pans. They're very good quality but I wouldn't recommend them because of the price.

I bought Royal Prestige's mid-level package as a Christmas present. They had a presentation in which I was satisfied with. I liked the style of the cookware and the fact that it uses less water. The lady friend I am with really liked it as well. It looks like it was really good cookware.

Factual basis uncertain

Royal Prestige Cookware

Not Royal Prestige cookware, we do not sell our products online

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

After purchasing a set of your pots from an online retailer Takealot.com and a nasty accident, I discovered that the handles of the pots get very hot and cannot be picked up with the bare hands. This is a 16 piece marble coated pots and pans. I complained to Takealot and inquired if I could purchase heat proof (silicone) covers for the handles. After a time I was informed that Takealot had contacted yourselves and the heat proof handle protectors are not available. Your product is not only dangerous but also useless and now spends it time not being used. I will certainly not be purchasing or recommending your products in the future. An email from myself direct to yourselves also went unanswered!

We were at the Country Stampede and won a free cook show. Royal Prestige came out and cooked for us. The equipment was excellent and the fact that the payments didn’t have to be upfront was excellent. We weren’t even really looking for cookware and the show just blew us away that we decided to get some. We have the salad cutter which is amazing, and then we got one of the pans that my fiancee likes to use a lot. Everything we’ve got is awesome. The quality of the products is excellent and they work wonderful. Royal Prestige is a great company and the guy that came out was wonderful. I've already talked to friends and family about it.

Royal Prestige Cookware

On the sales order that had been signed by Ms. Alfaro dated October 11, 2016 it is noted that we, Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC were supposed to run Ms. Alfaro’s credit card. However, since the order was cancelled per Ms. Alfaro’s request, we never processed her credit card so on our end no refund would have been due. When Ms. Alfaro called back to say she never received her refund back it was explained to her that we never processed her credit card and we would need to see proof that her card was charged as we never processed the payment. Ms. Alfaro insisted that it was the Independent Distributor that did that and we explained that we would have to verify with the Independent Distributor that in fact it was charged along with any additional down payment given. Once we received confirmation from the Independent Distributor that the charge was done by them, we requested for a refund check be issued and mailed to Ms. Alfaro. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Arthur Diaz

Customer Care Department

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

To begin with I'm not the kind of person that takes time to write a review ever but this is the first time I have really been disappointed in the quality of service I have been provided. I cancelled a order after placing a deposit of $180 and it took multiple frustrating phone calls, 3 different agents to tell me different information and about 3 weeks, after I cancelled the order for my deposit refund check to be approved, due to the lack of communication between the company and the representative that sold me the product.

When I would speak to the customer care department they would make as if I was lying about the deposit that I had given. It took me having to send them a scanned statement of my bank account which I totally objected to because I don't want strangers looking into my finances but I had no choice. Even after that then I felt as I was in the wrong. When they finally approved my check to be returned and no one updated me even after I urge to be updated and informed of any changes, I requested to speak to the supervisor so I could hear it from her, that my check had been approved and even she was kind of rude by saying "I am aware of your case." No apologies just more discomfort.

I recommend Royal Prestige all the time. My mom has had them for years. They are set of pans that last for a very long time. I got a crockpot, a vegetable slicer and an electric skillet from Royal Prestige. What I like about the cookware is that it contributes to healthier cooking. I absolutely love Royal Prestige. Their cookware are of very good quality. The only concern I had is recently I had to replace my electric skillet cord. The electronic part of it wore out and I couldn’t set the temperature. But they replaced it without any charge. I got very good customer service.

Royal VORT-X. I am really disappointed at my purchase. I absolutely unsatisfied with this blender. I hate the fact that all the food gets stuck in between the cup and this silver thing, it smells really bad because of all the food that it's stuck there. I went to the actual store here in San Jose on Alum Rock Ave to complain and I forgot the manager's name but it was a guy around his 30s maybe and he told me I have to unscrew the whole thing and to clean it. It's like I don't have time to be doing all that stuff. I completely hate the blender and I'm going to do everything possible to get my money back because I'm still paying it and it's so not worth the price...

Royal Prestige Cookware

The refund was set up and approved on November 2, 2016. Ms. Stuart will need to follow up with her credit card company for information on her refund.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

We went to a craft show that featured Royal Prestige Cookware and I was really impressed with the way the cookware cooked, the way the guy was using it and demonstrating with real food. We watched him cook the food then we tasted it. I was particularly impressed with one of the larger pieces that didn't come in the set. But after having a serious, sit-down discussion with all parties involved, we decided that for the unforeseeable future that it would be better for me to get a Crock-Pot.

I ordered their cookware, paid the $500 deposit and the cookware was shipped to our house. But then I had to face the fact that my husband has stage III lung cancer and I have some serious mobility issues. I didn't think we're gonna be in this house much longer and I don't think that I'm gonna be cooking much longer either. We sent the cookware back and didn’t even open the packages. My son then talked to the salesman who said he would make sure that we got a refund. But we haven’t gotten one yet. It's been four or five months. I am disappointed that they haven’t called us regarding our refund. It has been a frustrating experience.

My parents and I previously sat in on one of Royal Prestige Cookware's cookings show and everything was really nice. My parents ended up buying some of the pots and pans which my parents fell in love with. The following year, I went over to the same show and was able to go ahead and buy all the things that I wanted. How easy it is to cook with them as well as how easy it is to clean the products was what really sold me.

My favorite is the salad mixer. It allows me to make my own salad instead of buying things which are already pre-made. Cleaning the cookware is simple, too. The first year, I bought the pots and pans along with the electric skillet and the salad maker. Then this last year, I ended up going back and getting the induction cooktop where I put the pot on a square which gets up to temperature really fast but if I dare to put my hand on it, it wouldn’t feel that hot. The quality of the products is really good. Their people have been very easy to contact, too. When I first bought my cookware, I went through their layaway program which was fairly simple. So everything was straightforward. Royal Prestige has great people and fantastic products.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile