It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.06/5
Based on 133 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1173 Royal Prestige Cookware Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2018

With Royal Prestige, I could just make a small downpayment for a cookware system and then make payments every month until it was paid off. They didn't charge me interest too. I got my cookware in February. I've had a similar one called Saladmaster which I bought about 4 years ago, and the Royal Prestige cookware is a little bit updated. But, the biggest thing about it is that you use less oil. Then, when I have different things I needed from time to time, I've been able to reach their rep and talk to him.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2018

We've had Royal Prestige cookware for six months now and I'm totally dissatisfied with it. I've had nothing but issues with the shredder. They sent me a replacement of the base. They even sent a guy out and when he stuck it on the counter, it sticks but as soon as you turn and start doing anything with it, it doesn’t work. So I would use two of your pans about three times and that’s it.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We happened to cross Royal Prestige at an RV show when there was a gentleman doing a cooking demonstration. I liked the quality of the material and the salad chopper and we've been looking for something like that for awhile. Everything has worked, so far, except our electric skillet. When I punch up the temperature, it doesn’t come anywhere close to what it's supposed to. In fact, I have to get it up about 400 degrees on the dial to boil water, so it's 200 degrees off. Other than that, everything has worked fine and the cookware seems to be topnotch.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I bought this griddle in 2016, I have barely used it because everything sticks to it and it's not supposed to. I called my representative in the first used after the purchase because the food sticked, they came and “cleaned it” but it wasn't like new and it was only used once. After that I didn’t want to used it again. Maybe after a year I said to myself, "I'm paying for it and haven't used," so I decided to make some tortillas. Definitely not the griddle it's supposed to be, tortillas doesn’t need oil and I couldn’t make one!!!

I just called to customer service and they said it's because I don't use it properly and that they are not going to replace it. The griddle I bought for $20.00 works better than the Royal Prestige! Very disappointed with this purchase and with the representatives I have met. They never told me how to wash it, and when one of them tried to show me the chicken got stick again and he left the chicken on the griddle for me to finish saying he had an appointment with other customer and when I was done, I couldn’t get it clean. It looks horrible!!

Original review: May 17, 2018

I saw Royal Prestige at a Shrimp Festival they have every year and it looked like quality merchandise. I wanted one set of cookware and the 100% guarantee that you can get it replaced anytime. I purchased a whole set and have owned my Royal Prestige cookware for about four months now. My favorite thing about it are the nonstick and the easy cleanup features. It cooks good too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was at the fair in Charleston and Royal Prestige had a demonstration there. I liked how quick and healthy the food was prepared during the demonstration so I purchased an entire set from them. I've had the cookware since December. While I've had a few months to get used to it, I seem to be using the same things over and over. Nevertheless, the cookware quickly and easily steams vegetables and broils my meat without frying. Its quality is very good. I’m enjoying that the meals are prepared so much quicker and healthier. Everything about my experience with Royal Prestige has been great.

Original review: May 15, 2018

They lied to us! A representative came and demoed the cookware, we finally agreed to make the commitment and purchase a packet. A friend of ours whom we recommended also purchased cookware and she was given a zero interest charge! We contacted the representative and she said she would make the corrections to our account and we would get no interest as well, she said that she had made an error and she would make the changes into our account and we wouldn’t be charged interest. No changes were made so we contacted her again, she again said to keep making the normal payment and for us to keep our records of how much was paid and when we just had the interest left she would make the corrections.

We have paid the whole amount of the cookware and only the interest Is left! We contact her and she says she will make the changes... It’s been over a month and she kept saying her boss Was already notified and the changes would be made. I keep calling her and she is not answering now! The account is going past due and my credit score is going to lower because the account corrections were not made. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Our rep who did our demo was amazing, the food he cooked was good & the quality of the cookware "seemed" to be much better than anything we had ever used so we took the $2000.00 plunge. This is certainly not something we would typically spend so much on but as I said our rep was great. Unfortunately I have yet to have great or good experiences with this cookware & instead I continue to pay monthly for something I very rarely use.

The electric skillet is supposed to be oilless. Well it is but everything sticks to it worse than any of the cheapest cookware I have ever had. The frying pan is also horrible in regards to food sticking. Honestly my $30 Costco non stick set outperforms my $2000.00 Royal Prestige set. There needs to be a money back guarantee for this cookware because now I am paying $2000.00 like an idiot for something that not only does it not hold up to the quality of which it is marketed but because it burns everything due to the fact everything sticks even when greased for simple foods such as eggs!!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Royal Prestige put the wrong address on the box and my order had gotten stolen. We had gotten the police involved and we had gotten a report number. Royal Prestige told me that they would also investigate it and that they would get us new pans. I told them that they need to check their invoices to make sure that they have the correct address and ask for an authorized signature. I had to wait four weeks because they did wanna investigate it. I gave them all the information from the police officer and they talked to her also. They also talked to the driver.

Four weeks later, I had gotten my new set of pans. They had the correct address on it and I had to sign for it. And the UPS man was a regular route guy. The products have great quality. I've had it for six weeks and I’ve used the chopper, the slow cooker, and the pan for steamed vegetables. It’s totally different to how I was cooking before. We’re farmers and sometimes we eat at 6:00, sometimes 4:00, sometimes 8:00. And all these years, we’ve cooked fast because when my husband gets home, he’s ready to eat. And I didn’t know when he would come home. I told him that maybe we would eat healthier if we buy the pans. I'm scared of the pressure cooker since I had an aunt get burned when a pressure cooker blew up. But Royal Prestige told me what to do and so long as I read the instructions and pay attention, I think they’ll work out great.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Very disappointed of the service, the presentation to purchase the product was good but when I receive the product was not so impressive with the service they need to provide to show how to used the pots, and cleaning of the pots was never demonstrate. I cook and my food get stuck to the pots, when it was not suppose to. The presentation to show the client how they need to use the pots was very rush. Very Disappointed with the pots, and very expensive. Will not recommend.

Good Morning,

I would like to thank royal prestige on the respond on my review, I am very impressed on how they handled my concern and responded to my review within less than 24 hours. I receive a call from the area supervisor Edgar to schedule an appointment to demonstrated the care and cleaning of my pots. He was very patient and polite. I am happy and looking forward on using my pots to the fullest. We cooked with no oil and my food came out Delicious. Very Happy with the outcome and ready to cook for my family.
> Thanks again

> Ingrid & Tiffany

Original review: May 7, 2018

I've bought Royal Prestige and I've continued to buy more. The quality is an A+ and I like that it doesn’t burn. It is a little expensive, but it's really worth the money because it lasts a lifetime.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I went over to the convention center on South Padre Island and Royal Prestige was demonstrating their equipment there. I like the idea about cooking without oil. I bought the cookware and have owned it for about 4 months now. It is very high quality. I haven't been using it as much since we're still feeling our way along and it's hard to get started using it every night. Using it while watching the CDs or DVDs help, but it's hard to change old habits. Still, I'd recommend the Royal Prestige cookware.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I applied to become a RP distributor. We bought some merchandise to use as display but eventually decided not to work for them after all. My supervisor came, picked up the brand new, still in the box pots and pans and never cancelled our account. He stole the products and our credit is ruined because RP keeps reporting it to the credit bureau. One day he will face God and will have to respond since he's nowhere to be found in the San Jose CA area where he runs his scams.

Original review: May 5, 2018

In 2007, my best friend was at a bridal show and she won a free pan if they went to a presentation, and then she got the pans. I saw them at the fair eight years later. I bought the household set, which includes two sets in one, a small set and a medium set. Plus, I had gotten the double griddle pan this past year. I kept three of my old pans because I wanted to make sure I liked Royal Prestige first, but I struggled with them. I had some issues and I didn't like the pans. Food stuck to the bottom and they weren't good to work with. We had a nine-year-old electric stove and I said that when we get a new stove, the pans will be better. But when we got it, the pans still sucked. I can’t make a grilled cheese without oiling the pan and using butter on the bread. And it’s bad with butter. I took a whole bunch of pictures and tried to call it in. I left voice messages and nobody called me back.

When we built the house, we had no gas access. We don’t need anything in gas in our house till we put an induction range. I spent $3000 and I thought that my pans would be wonderful with an induction stove. But that wasn’t the case and it still had a problem. I went to the fair this past August and I had one of the pink cards, which came with a free knife when you go back as a customer. Their guys asked how I liked my pans. And I said that I had some questions so they helped me a little bit. I think the pans have improved, but I still don’t like them. And it hurts since I have an induction stove, so the only pans that work are Royal Prestige's prep pans and things stick no matter what I do. My absolute favorite thing that I had gotten was the free slicer, which is what sold me on getting the pans.

This past November after we moved, I was unboxing things and I found the crock pot base for one of the saucepans. I plugged it in and the button was stuck, unmovable. I called Royal Prestige and left a message. Six weeks later, I had finally gotten somebody to respond to me. They had gotten it sent in and taken care of. However, despite having formally changed my address at the fair and the credit card having a new address, they mailed my product back to the old address I had when I originally purchased it back in 2016. I bought a new product at the fair and since then, I have gotten my double broiler pan sent to me. They also gave me a free souvenir as a little promotion because the product had been returned to them and took weeks to get here because of that whole mess.

I love cooking and we have an air fryer that we use because steak sticks to the grill. I can’t even try to throw in raw chicken breast into the pan. Then one of the pans bent so the oil would bubble and run to one side. They replaced that for me, but I’m not confident with their pans. I wish I had something else. People ask me how the pans are and it seems the only thing it could do right is stew, when you add a little bit of water to a sliced carrot and steam your vegetables. But meat doesn’t turn brown when searing. Eggs are better, which they gave a demonstration of after the thing at the fair. Pasta sticks and burn. We also tried hash browns, but there’s no way to get hash browns crisp in there. It’s horrible. I’ve watched a YouTube video and I have four of their cookbooks in the goodwill box since every box came with one.

Original review: May 4, 2018

When we were at a local home show in Oklahoma City, we saw about the Royal Prestige cookware and watched their demonstration. My cookware was very similar to what he was describing. I had a little woman next to me saying the cookware was really nice, and then, we decided to get it. We bought the Royal Prestige products in January. We also bought the shredder thing, which is something like a Crock-Pot, hot plate. It was the mid-range package they had.

My Royal Prestige cookware is doing okay. I don't use it a whole lot since I didn't do as much of the cooking as my girlfriend did and we're kinda separated. For a minute there, I thought she was gonna take it. However, when I turn the handle of the shredder, it feels like something is rubbing a bit. Also, I'm not 100% sure on how everything's working 'cause I haven't used it a whole a lot. Nevertheless, the quality of the products we purchased is good so far and my girlfriend seems to be liking it.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We have owned Royal Prestige Cookware since December last year. We have just remodeled our kitchen and we needed some new pots and pans. We happened to be walking through at the state fair and we saw them and it all seemed purchasing the cookware was a really good idea. The best part was that the cookware looked good. But for the money that I spent on them, it's not worth it because it takes a lot to clean them. They're not as easy to cook with as what it was portrayed. A lot of stuff sticks to it. It's one of the things where my wife and I regretted now for doing it.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Royal Prestige cookware are made in the United States and I’ve been using them since before I met my husband. It’s been 20 years or so and I now have my third set. I bought the electric skillet and the quality of the items I’ve purchased is excellent. I like the cookware's warranty and when all the handles got rotten on my first set, they replaced it.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I went to a little craft show in town and while we were walking around, I saw the Royal Prestige cookware. And being a gourmet cook, I went over there and I was looking at a saucier pan. I know quality cookware, but I didn't know about the core oil cooking. I had never heard about that, so I sat down and listened to the presentation. The presentation was fabulous and I was enthralled. I asked specific questions because I know cookware and the presenter knew. There was one thing he wasn't sure about and he was very honest. One would never know he was a salesman. The product sells itself and he wasn't pushy at all, which is the kind that really turns me off.

The presenter gave so much information and it was really enjoyable. That was the best thing about that show, not that it was a great show but I was so happy that I went just for that. Now, a lot of people were put off because of the price. There were a lot of winter Texans during the show and they're on fixed incomes, and there would have been a lot of interest if it had been a completely different demographic. Nonetheless, I got the electric skillet and I was so excited because I knew it was coming in the mail. I've never had an electric skillet before and I can cook many things in it. I have a very small kitchen it also doesn't have a fan, so I can take the skillet outside and cook things like onions, fish, and anything that would smell inside the house, which is really nice. We also have a grill area outside and I can cook things alongside whatever we're cooking on the grill, which is great. I love the electric skillet.

Original review: April 27, 2018

We went to a home and garden show where there was Royal Prestige. I was impressed with not having to use water with the cookware. We got the electric deal and I used it one time to make some chicken, but my husband prefers everything fried. I wanted them more for more healthy eating, but he is the complete opposite. So I tend to use my old pans because I don't wanna put a bunch a grease in my new pans. Still, I liked the shredder thingy or the cutter deal, and about the only thing I use it for is cheese because I haven't figured out how to do the things that the presenter was doing with his. Mine is not coming out like his did. Other than that, the quality of the Royal Prestige cookware is good and I use my pan for making pancakes and I do my cheese.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I entered a drawing at a function in town and won the free meal. We had no clue whatsoever that they were gonna try to sell us pots and pans from Royal Prestige. However, after the cooking demonstration and the way the food was, we thought it was impressive. They were very, very, very nice. We have buyer's remorse, though. It was a lot of money to spend on pots and pans. And they don't tell you that when you buy, there's no return, no way to change your mind.

Other than that, my husband's favorite item is the little bitty pan. It got a little spout on it and he absolutely loves that piece. It's just the perfect size and it's great for his gravies and his sauces, and he uses it all the time. But the one thing we weren't happy with is we wanted that $800 electric skillet and we've only used it one time. It's because they didn't come out with the new recipes and new instructions on how to cook with it. We had problems with it. Moreover, the plug is a new design so the temperatures are different from what the actual recipes that we were cooking with. Like it was supposed to cook in 90 minutes, and it ended up taking us four hours. We called our rep, and he told us that we had to change the temperature on it. And it's like we spent that kind of money on a piece and we're using the recipes that they provided and it's not doing what it was supposed to do.

Original review: April 25, 2018

We watched the demonstration for the Royal Prestige cookware and we thought we would like them. They are stainless and I like the little things on the lids that lets you know when the water's full since it would whistle. They're good quality but one of the little pressure things on the lids that lets the air out fell apart and we couldn't find half of it. Also, the bottoms don't seem to clean up very well, particularly if I boiled noodles in it. I don't want to just scrub on them real hard, but even if I do, it doesn't really come out and it still leaves lots of marks.

Original review: April 24, 2018

We saw a demonstration at a flea market in South Padre Island, Texas, and Royal Prestige seemed to be of really good quality. We bought some sort of a set. We got the 12 quarts pot and a little 10-inch skillet, and then it came with a few things because we bought it at the show. It's good to cook in our cookware. We haven't totally gotten used to how much water to add but, we'll work our way on it. I like the handles really well. They're kind of rubbery and they don't slip.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I love to cook and I like healthier cooking, and Royal Prestige seemed like a good option. I like that it cleans easy and I like how it cooks my food. Also, around Christmas time last year, I got the double griddle and I like it. They're good and of high quality.

Original review: April 18, 2018

We thought the Royal Prestige Cookware would be a good way to cook our food good and healthy. It's a nice cookware. The quality is excellent and you don't have to use very high heat. They're easy to clean and they clean up really nice. They look new all the time, too. We like our electric skillet really well, the electric pan, and then the little 10-inch skillet that we cook our eggs in. We've had the cookware for about four months now and when we use it, they're great but we are still in the learning process. We just need to get more recipes and use them more than what we have been.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Payne, I’m pleased to here you find your Royal Prestige cookware to be of excellent quality and like to use it but are seeking additional recipes. The DVD you received with your cookware has step by step directions for cooking 7 meals. On www.royalprestige.com you will find additional recipes or you may visit www.dinner4two.com for even more recipes and all of the recipes use the Royal Prestige cookware or another line of our waterless, greaseless cookware. Thank you for the review and happy cooking, the Customer Care Team

Insufficient response received
Original review: April 10, 2018

I order a pan from them. It was 700 dollars with a down payment of 150 30 dollars a month, they claim the pan didn't need in any oil, or butter that the food will cook with its own natural juice. That it will not stick to the pan. That I could even cook a cake on the pan. Not but lies. The pan sticks. Try getting my money back. Would not give me my money back or even let me return the pan. I only had 3 days to avoid the sale, but the pan arrives like a week later. Now I'm stuck with a pan doesn't even work or cook the food and they blame it on me that I don't know how to use the pan.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was told and shown by Royal Prestige how all the other pots and pans have all these chemicals in them. I received my stuff in December and I've yet to open the boxes because I was so upset. I'm actually gonna call the company today about getting them returned because what they claim is not true, and I don't like to be lied to. I haven't called them because I've been busy but if someone can call me, that would be awesome.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I will never buy anything else from this company. First of all I received the wrong product. I called 1 800-279-3373 so they could help me fix it. They told me they couldn't do anything for me and to call Javier the manager that filled out my order. They gave me his number and I called him. At this point all I wanted was the right pot. He told me he would come to my house the next day at 4:30 pm. He never showed. He didn't even call to let me know he wasn't coming. I called him and he didn't pick up. This is his number **. I was pretty upset by now so I called the 1800 number again. I told them I was done and I just wanted to return my purchase and get my money back. He told me I could not. That I only had 2 days to change my mind after signing the contract to cancel.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Javier the manager that filled out my order did not inform me of this. The customer representative told me that no matter how many times I called or who I talked to they would tell me the same answer. I cannot return my purchase. I was mad by now. So I called and called Javier. He finally answered, told me he was busy and said he never told me he was coming to my house today. That he said he was going to call me at 4:30. I told him that I wanted my money back and he told me he would stop at my house tomorrow to talk about it and that he was really busy and hung up on me. I learned my lesson. Never again will I buy anything from this company and I will tell anybody that will listen to me about my experience with this company. That includes family, friends, co-workers and social media.

Insufficient response received
Original review: March 28, 2018

The product is a fraud!!! For the money I pay I feel stolen. My pots have been changed for 3 times in less than 6 months from the purchase by oxidation... and aharo has just broken some of the caps and is by oxidation... The product is guaranteed for 50 years and is supposedly surgical steel... and it is not. If I could give him less star I would.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Yuridya, We have called and left several messages and you have not returned our calls. We have just sent you an email with our phone number or you may respond to the email. If you do not contact us, we cannot resolve your issue. The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

Royal Prestige's Cookware has good quality. A rep came into our house and he boiled some water and had something in it. It tasted terrible from our pots and pans but his was good. I’ve owned Royal Prestige cookware for about five months. We do the basics on it and I do meats the best. It cooks really fast and cleans up easier. Also, we feel like we’re eating much healthier now with it.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Royal Prestige is a good cookware. And my husband thought there was a good deal on it because of the lifetime warranty. We bought our cookware in November, and its quality is good. I hate the skillet, though. If I spray it and use it, everything sticks to it and I get a brown, gummy stuff on it, and I have to scrub it trying to get it off.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs