Call toll free
3.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 29, 2019

Royal Prestige had a presentation at a home expo, and I liked the way it cooked and the ease of operation. You just don’t have to play with it a lot. You don’t have to oversee it a lot. The guy that did the presentation did a wonderful job with it. He was very knowledgeable. The ease in which he did everything, he was very accustomed to it. He wasn’t a new person that didn't know what they were doing. And the food tasted good. We stayed for the whole presentation, and he hooked us. We've had our cookware since February and so far, so good. My electric cooks a roast fantastically. We can put it on before we would go to church and set the temperature and timer and come home, and it is fork-tender. It is absolutely marvelous. You wouldn’t believe a roast coming out of that thing.

I got the basic package with the electric skillet with it. Also, I’ve got the hand tools and the utensils. They're very high quality. And we've heard it’s so much healthier for you. It’s a little expensive. But that’s something you learn with age. You do get what you pay for. Sometimes, paying more for something is wise because it’s better quality and it lasts longer. But sometimes, you pay more for something just to be paying more for something.

Get expert buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

We were at the fair that Royal Prestige comes around every year and they had a really good presentation and a decent sale going on at that time. I liked how the cookware was explained and how you could test the food. I was thinking that if I was gonna buy cookware and spend money, I might as well make sure it's gonna be worth it. It cooks betters and the food tastes more natural. The flavor and the taste of the food are also different. The cookware has a very sleek design and different finish. It is very modernized. My wife uses it more and I told her not to be so aggressive with it. There are a few scratches and I told her that it isn’t like her regular everyday one and that she has to take care of it if she wants it to last longer, so she is being a bit more cautious and careful about it now.

The only bad thing was the time for actual shipping because by the time we got the cookware, it was about a month and a half later and the only discrepancy with that is you only have 30 days from the signing day to have any issues. It was not good because if you don’t receive it until 30 days after, you are in a bind. But it worked out well for us.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My husband and I were down at Hershey for an RV show and within the last hour that we were getting ready to return home, there was a cooking show going on. I’m a retired health teacher and I like what I was hearing about the product so I sat down, listened to what the couple who was giving the show have to say and watched their demonstration of the cookware.

Royal Prestige is a health-conscious cookware that was efficient in the preparation of the food and I like those concepts. I enjoyed cooking in the Dutch oven where I could pile all the potatoes and all the different vegetables in with 4 ounces of water and got everything done quick and easy. The food was delicious, too. I also enjoyed making omelettes in the frying pan that was 4 inches high. I could do more than just fry. I could cook in bulk and I also made chicken in that quick and easy. It’s a different concept, but I liked the first two pieces I used.

One other thing that drew me was the slicer where I could put the vegetable in, run the handle around and it slices. The vegetable then ends to the bowl. I’m surprised I’m not using that more often. There was also a lid on the bowl. I made my first bulk salad where I cut a bulk of vegetables and toss them in the bowl where the vegetables go into from that unit where I slice them. All these fresh vegetables in the salad have been sitting in the refrigerator and they were still fresh in the bowl and it has been four days. That was impressive. I served the vegetables to another health-conscious friend that teaches at the University of Boston that was visiting us and he thought the food was delicious.

I’m still learning how to use the equipment but I like what I’m learning so far. I’m protective of it. I don’t wanna let my daughter or even my husband use it unless they read the instructions. I don’t want to do anything to ruin it. I like the whistle concept on the lids and how fast and how good the food is when it’s done. The Royal Prestige cookware is heavy and bulky. However, I haven’t totally let go of my other pots and pans yet, so I’m finding a place to store the new cookware. It would also be good to sit down and watch another class but I have the CDs and I just haven’t taken the time yet to look at them and go to town. Royal Prestige has done a nice job with the product. I’m thankful that they made it.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I’ve been wanting new pans for quite awhile and I looked at the ones from Royal Prestige for about three years in a row before I finally decided to do purchase from them. I have the cookware since the Kansas State Fair last year and I’ve used them a lot. They clean up really easy, which is my favorite part, and I love being able to use the heated skillet as a slow cooker. I love doing pot roast so I can turn it up and stew it, then put everything else in, put the lid on, and have a pot roast going without running the whole oven and heating the house up.

But Royal Prestige should include a little more of the polisher when you buy a kit. They only sent me one bottle of the polishing stuff. They should also send a few more of the magnets for putting the pots on when they’re hot. If you accidentally put the O rings in the bottom of the cookware upside down, they’re not heat-resistant. So, I worked a little table of O ring things to keep them from sliding around because I accidentally stuck one on the wrong side of the pan. So, that would be one thing I would change in product design. If they use rubber on the bottom that is heat-resistant, that will block it. Other than that, I like my Royal Prestige cookware.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I like cooking for friends, for family, and I really wanted good cookware, and so, last August during a state fair, I got Royal Prestige Cookware. They’re very easy to clean up, which I really enjoy. I had looked at All-Clad before, and I had a couple of pans that had the handle where it connected on the inside, and food would collect there. And All-Clad has the little connector on the inside of the pan. I like Royal Prestige because it doesn’t have that. The pan is smooth on the inside and there’s nowhere to collect anything. Plus, I like the lids because of the whistle, and then I'll put the little thing down. And they steam everything really perfectly. I’ve had gone through many different kinds of cookware over the years. I’ve been married 49 years, and I would say this is absolutely the best.

The other day, I thanked my husband for agreeing to get this. He is a carpenter, and he has all kinds of tools in his shop. And I said to him the cookware is like my tools. Somebody that knows anything about tools, the better tools you have, the better quality of things are gonna turn out. So, I kinda look at that with my food. If anybody could afford to get it -- because they’re not cheap, they'll not be sorry for what they paid. I also adore that knife which I got as a gift, and I’m possibly gonna purchase that set of knives next year.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I had to return 4 of my original pans and dutch oven pots recently due to a recall and possible fire hazard. The replacement came today and I want to cry. The replacements are thin and the thickness and copper bottoms I had in my old set are gone. I would never purchase these at the store or an event. I would like a refund due to the low grade quality of the replacements. My old set of pans still looked new, with thick sides, copper on the bottom of the pans, and engraved information on the bottom. The information on the replacement set is stamped on and the pots and saucepan are made with thin material. I am so disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

My wife purchased a set with the water filter. In the end, she spent about ** and she still owes about another ** or so. I got mad at her. Who in their right mind would spend that kind of money. They say that the food don't stick to the pans. That's BS. Go to a dollar tree or Dollar general. They have better pans that don't cost as much as rent. We don't even have 3 months with them and the food sticks to them. If you try to return them, they would not take them back. They would blow your phone up and if you paid through card. Close your account. They would over draft you. They will charge you with out your permission.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I could cook waterless with Royal Prestige cookware and I could have pans that would last for life. I wouldn’t have to keep re-buying them all the time. They had a great sales guy too. A long time ago, I bought a big set from them. Recently, I bought a little 8-inch fry pan to go with it. I also bought the good chopper thing that you can use to grate and everything. But that doesn’t work quite as well as I thought it would work. Also, no matter what you do, eggs always stick. Royal Prestige is a little expensive too. Some other companies make similar products now that are cheaper. Other than that, the quality of Royal Prestige products is good.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have a friend who sells Royal Prestige cookware. My wife likes the high-end quality kitchenwares. That was the first thing that got us interested with Royal Prestige. After the demonstration that we saw, we felt like everything they were trying to sell us was gonna be a good fit for us. We liked the idea of having one set for a long time and the warranty behind it. We were also intrigued by some of the technology that they were sharing with us.

We got our cookware in March and it was pretty expensive for the whole set. But I like knowing that we have a quality product. Royal Prestige feels like a quality product in your hands when you’re using it. It shows too after you’ve used it and you cleaned it up properly. There is a peace of mind type of thing. I have had a couple of issues with vegetables but there is probably just some practice that we need. Otherwise, the cookware is fairly easy to clean. We put some water in it and heat it up again while we use some of the cleaning material that was given to us when we bought the cookware. We have a water softener but if we don’t use that cleaning material, the bottom of the pans will become yellow and blue. There’s kinda like white scaling on them so we would have to go over it a couple of times with a paper towel.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Ted ** was extremely helpful and very polite. He replaced our broken handle on a pot purchased some 30 years ago. We love our Royal Prestige cookware especially the lifetime warranty. Would recommend Ted and Royal Prestige any time to anyone.

Royal Prestige Cookware expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Royal Prestige was founded in 1959 and continues to grow at a rate of about a quarter of a million new customers each year. With several lines of stainless-steel cookware, Royal Prestige is sold through distributors.

• Greaseless cooking: The 5-ply line of cookware Royal Prestige offers is designed to allow consumers to cook food such as chicken and meat without any oil.

• Ergonomic handles: These handles on the company's products are designed to be comfortable to hold, and don't heat up with the pans.

• 50-year warranty: Royal Prestige provides consumers buying cookware a 50-year warranty on their products.

• Redi-Temp valve: Most cookware designed by the company has a built-in valve that will alert consumers when the temperature reaches 180 °F or 82 °C.

• Versatile: Royal Prestige's cookware can be used on induction-stove tops and in ovens.

• Best for: Home cooks, home chefs and professional chefs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs