toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Gloria,
Thank you for your review of Royal Prestige Cookware, we are so happy that you have enjoyed your cookware for 40 years and now have a new set that will serve you just as well. Please advise your family not to throw away pieces, they can always be cleaned and the shine returned! Enjoy your new Royal Prestige cookware,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: July 25, 2016

We've had Royal Prestige Cookware for 40 years now. Back when we bought our original set, it was sold at State Fairs and home parties. I was in a sorority and at the dinner presentation of one of the girls, I signed up for the next one at my house. We liked it so much and the presentation went so well, and they threw in so many extra dishes that we bought a set then. But that was a long time ago. I've raised five kids plus some grandkids, and everybody has used the cookware so it went through a lot of abuse and wear and tear. And if the boys burned out a lid, he just put it in the trash. Didn't think that it could possibly ever be cleaned again. Things just disappeared like the little frying pans. I also lost some lid handles that eventually came off. When I start missing things like that, I start replacing them and because we liked the first set that we had, we decided to purchase new ones a few months ago.

We went to a show and told them and they mailed us some more. The salesperson was fantastic. They knew we were in the market when we went but they weren't pushy and they were very nice. It was a home and garden show and we wanted to go on and do other things and they knew that, so the paperwork got done very quickly. They assured us the shipping dates and the package arrived right on time. Everything was packed so wonderfully that I checked everything and no damage. It all turned out very well.

I like being able to cook in Royal Prestige Cookware, it's healthier - low moisture, cook low, very little oil. I can't cook chicken any better and simpler than I can with these pans. The trick is I prep it, fry it, turn it over, brown it and then I just stick it in the oven and let it finish and it tastes tender. Being able to transfer from the top of the stove into the oven is a really good idea. It has worked for me and I like the effect. I've used that in the past when I had all of my kids, home.

I'm amazed that the bottoms of my pots and pans, the ones I have left from the original set are still in pretty good shape. But they have been burned and they have been used harsh. They look pitiful but they still work. To clean them I put water in them and set them in the sink. When I first got the set, I used the chrome polish to finish and they always looked shiny and new, and then I got over that, so they're au naturel now.

Royal Prestige Cookware

Alexander, We are so pleased that you appreciate the value and the nutritional value of Royal Prestige cookware. Thank you for your review and enjoy your cookware,

The Customer Care Team

Original review: July 10, 2016

I was looking for pots and pans and found a large set Royal Prestige at The Fenton Expo. After the salesperson shared with us some things about it, we said we can't afford huge kits but we could buy a couple of other items. And the salesman made us a deal that we couldn't pass up. The big thing that stood out to me was how it heated up the sides and the bottom and how all equally cooks which saves us time. I've seen how it works and how easy it cleans up. I wish I could afford more though. I was really surprised on how well it worked. It was also explained and shown to us what's behind the items and the need to invest in something that will last more than a couple years and still continue buying it. So the cost, how long it lasts, and the guarantee that it would last made us choose Royal Prestige.

The things that I find myself cooking most in it is raw vegetables and how quick it is to steam it, just by not having to put a lot of heat into it. I can cook in medium heat. As soon as it brings it to the temperature, I turn it off and it'd finish cooking. And when it's done, it's not overcooked. Their items were of high quality and the best thing I've ever seen. I've been really impressed with the product. I have referred others to Royal Prestige and usually the prices is what holds them back, but if they got an experience of cooking with it, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

After purchasing a set of your pots from an online retailer Takealot.com and a nasty accident, I discovered that the handles of the pots get very hot and cannot be picked up with the bare hands. This is a 16 piece marble coated pots and pans. I complained to Takealot and inquired if I could purchase heat proof (silicone) covers for the handles. After a time I was informed that Takealot had contacted yourselves and the heat proof handle protectors are not available. Your product is not only dangerous but also useless and now spends it time not being used. I will certainly not be purchasing or recommending your products in the future. An email from myself direct to yourselves also went unanswered!

We were at the Country Stampede and won a free cook show. Royal Prestige came out and cooked for us. The equipment was excellent and the fact that the payments didn’t have to be upfront was excellent. We weren’t even really looking for cookware and the show just blew us away that we decided to get some. We have the salad cutter which is amazing, and then we got one of the pans that my fiancee likes to use a lot. Everything we’ve got is awesome. The quality of the products is excellent and they work wonderful. Royal Prestige is a great company and the guy that came out was wonderful. I've already talked to friends and family about it.

To begin with I'm not the kind of person that takes time to write a review ever but this is the first time I have really been disappointed in the quality of service I have been provided. I cancelled a order after placing a deposit of $180 and it took multiple frustrating phone calls, 3 different agents to tell me different information and about 3 weeks, after I cancelled the order for my deposit refund check to be approved, due to the lack of communication between the company and the representative that sold me the product.

When I would speak to the customer care department they would make as if I was lying about the deposit that I had given. It took me having to send them a scanned statement of my bank account which I totally objected to because I don't want strangers looking into my finances but I had no choice. Even after that then I felt as I was in the wrong. When they finally approved my check to be returned and no one updated me even after I urge to be updated and informed of any changes, I requested to speak to the supervisor so I could hear it from her, that my check had been approved and even she was kind of rude by saying "I am aware of your case." No apologies just more discomfort.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

I recommend Royal Prestige all the time. My mom has had them for years. They are set of pans that last for a very long time. I got a crockpot, a vegetable slicer and an electric skillet from Royal Prestige. What I like about the cookware is that it contributes to healthier cooking. I absolutely love Royal Prestige. Their cookware are of very good quality. The only concern I had is recently I had to replace my electric skillet cord. The electronic part of it wore out and I couldn’t set the temperature. But they replaced it without any charge. I got very good customer service.

Royal VORT-X. I am really disappointed at my purchase. I absolutely unsatisfied with this blender. I hate the fact that all the food gets stuck in between the cup and this silver thing, it smells really bad because of all the food that it's stuck there. I went to the actual store here in San Jose on Alum Rock Ave to complain and I forgot the manager's name but it was a guy around his 30s maybe and he told me I have to unscrew the whole thing and to clean it. It's like I don't have time to be doing all that stuff. I completely hate the blender and I'm going to do everything possible to get my money back because I'm still paying it and it's so not worth the price...

Resolution In Progress

Royal Prestige Cookware

The refund was set up and approved on November 2, 2016. Ms. Stuart will need to follow up with her credit card company for information on her refund.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

We went to a craft show that featured Royal Prestige Cookware and I was really impressed with the way the cookware cooked, the way the guy was using it and demonstrating with real food. We watched him cook the food then we tasted it. I was particularly impressed with one of the larger pieces that didn't come in the set. But after having a serious, sit-down discussion with all parties involved, we decided that for the unforeseeable future that it would be better for me to get a Crock-Pot.

I ordered their cookware, paid the $500 deposit and the cookware was shipped to our house. But then I had to face the fact that my husband has stage III lung cancer and I have some serious mobility issues. I didn't think we're gonna be in this house much longer and I don't think that I'm gonna be cooking much longer either. We sent the cookware back and didn’t even open the packages. My son then talked to the salesman who said he would make sure that we got a refund. But we haven’t gotten one yet. It's been four or five months. I am disappointed that they haven’t called us regarding our refund. It has been a frustrating experience.

My parents and I previously sat in on one of Royal Prestige Cookware's cookings show and everything was really nice. My parents ended up buying some of the pots and pans which my parents fell in love with. The following year, I went over to the same show and was able to go ahead and buy all the things that I wanted. How easy it is to cook with them as well as how easy it is to clean the products was what really sold me.

My favorite is the salad mixer. It allows me to make my own salad instead of buying things which are already pre-made. Cleaning the cookware is simple, too. The first year, I bought the pots and pans along with the electric skillet and the salad maker. Then this last year, I ended up going back and getting the induction cooktop where I put the pot on a square which gets up to temperature really fast but if I dare to put my hand on it, it wouldn’t feel that hot. The quality of the products is really good. Their people have been very easy to contact, too. When I first bought my cookware, I went through their layaway program which was fairly simple. So everything was straightforward. Royal Prestige has great people and fantastic products.

I love Royal Prestige. We went to a demonstration and I was looking for some new pans anyway. I liked the presentation and purchased their cookware. They're great. I don’t have to use very much oil. It’s light and easy to clean up after I’ve used it.

Resolution In Progress

Royal Prestige Cookware

We have spoken with the Independent Distributor and they have informed us that they have been working with Mr. Sarceno to have this issue resolved regarding the installation of the filter.

Customer Care Department

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I purchased a package with Royal Prestige and everything was okay but the filter was not. The valve was not compatible with my faucet. Independent distributor Marco ** was made aware of the issue, local Customer service department was too and out of state Department. Both departments expressed "its the Sales representative responsibility" to address the issue. Not ONCE has he been able to return my calls. Filter is sitting in its box full of dust, I have a debt of $2000 and company expressed Returning the product is NOT an OPTION and the only thing they can do is send him an email to inform him the situation.

We liked the product from Royal Prestige after seeing them in a fair. We have the cookware for a year now and my favorite about it is not having to cook as long and I usually just put water in the product. We also got five metal grinders, two slow cookers, and the knives set. I like their quality and they are easy to take care of.

I went to the State Fair and I was tired so I sat down at Royal Prestige's booth. I tasted the food that they had prepared with the pans and it was really good. I was looking for an alternative way to cook without using oil, so Royal Prestige was just right. We got an electric skillet that sits from the countertop so there's an extra burner we can use. We like to cook our chicken in there a lot. It's really nice to just put whatever meat we want to serve in there because we don't have to worry about it sticking. The quality is really good. The fact that they are dishwasher-safe is really nice, too. I would recommend this to people but I would also tell them that it's a big commitment because they are pretty expensive.

We've gone through so much cookware since we've been married and wanted something that would last. The quality of the Royal Prestige Cookware has been great. They're very durable. It's easy to cook everything in there together but still doesn't mix the flavors. It cooks so fast, too. The electric skillet's my favorite thing out of everything, so far. When we were at the State Fair, we got a couple of their new magnetic pot holders as well.

I was a t a Women's Expo when I encountered a Royal Presitge salesman. He offered us a free teo-days call, so we had him come over, and he was pretty convincing. Our existing pans were also in very much need of a replacement, and we wanted something that would last for 50 years. So, we got the Royal Prestige because they're quality items. We've had them for six months and we're using it. My husband is the cook in the family and his favorite thing about it is the speed with which it cooks the food. However, we have one issue with one of the vents as it melted on one of the lids. Other than that, it's pretty good.

We went to a festival and there was a person from Royal Prestige who showed all the dishes. My mother-in-law has had the dishes before and that made us stop to check them out further. We like the 50-year warranty - the idea of not having to buy dishes for a long time, in case anything happens to them. We could just get it replaced. My items are good and I like the ease of cleaning them. Sometimes food sticks to them when cooking and we have to scrape it off, but that’s the only problem we’ve had with them.

I’m very pleased with Royal Prestige's service and with the quality of their product. The price is a bit excessive, but once I get past the cost of the cookware, cooking with it has been a real pleasure. I came across Royal Prestige when I sat through a demonstration of their product in a festival in West Monroe, Louisiana. With the way it was demonstrated, I like that it took little water or oil to cook food and it seemed a healthier way to cook since I don’t have to pour out the liquid and all the nutrients. Also, I can tell that the cookware is excellent in that it's a heavy type of cookware that withstands and distributes heat. One of the kits that I bought from them didn't have a piece that I was supposed to get, and the customer service took care of the issue. Dealing with them was very easy and pleasant.

My wife and I are both getting older and we decided we want to buy a set of pots and pans that would last for the rest of our lives, that’s why we picked Royal Prestige. It seemed like a good quality product and it's real easy to cook with. I like that it cooks evenly and we can clean it easily. It’s doing everything we want it to do and lives right up to our expectations.

I have had my pans for 20 years and they are still great. I appreciate that I can come in and get new spouts and handles whenever necessary. Royal Prestige has always been willing to replace these free of charge. I appreciate the great customer service.

I have used Royal Prestige Waterless Cookware for over 30 years. When my husband and I purchased it, we got the basic set with stoneware and silverware. We paid around $800 dollars. We thought that was a lot but it was well worth it. They have replaced handles, whistles, and broken or chipped stoneware all free of charge. We still use it and it looks like new. I have even added other pieces to it over the years. People who have trouble with it are not using it correctly.

We watched Royal Prestige's demonstration and thought it was a good product. I liked the warranty that it had, and it was one of the main reasons that we chose it. The person we purchased it from also allowed us to make payments, so everything really fits well for us. The cookware is really nice and of very good quality. I like how it disperses the heat evenly across the pan when I cook. We've looked online to see Royal Prestige's other products and I'm interested in them as well.

I was talked into buying a set without being disclosed the price on the first visit. On the 2nd visit, they told me the price and had me sign papers not knowing it was a credit application. The application was filled out by the vendor and even made up references or used their own references. At no point did they disclose my credit would be checked. I am sending the set back and wish to have my money refunded to me. I feel they took advantage since I am elderly and do not know English or know how to read. I just signed my name. My daughter Angelica, is writing this for me. Once I explained to her this happened, she contacted the number on the card provided and told to not harass me about buying it, and yet me and her and have continued to receive calls. How dare they use their own references and fill out my application. I have a copy if needed. I want the payment I gave back. I gave $150.00.

I have family members that have Royal Prestige cookware and I really enjoy it. I have not owned my personal set very long, but I’ve lived with someone who owned it for like three years. The materials are of higher quality and they use a heavy weight like aluminum. The bindings are good and the handles stay on. I have the skillet and I like how easy and simple it is to use. It is not non-stick, but it cleans easily.

The handles in my last cookware set were starting to fall off, so I gave them to my daughter. A rep was cooking with Royal Prestige at a fair and it looked like it was better quality than the ones I had, but the things I had were really good quality. It turns out that it’s the same company. I like that I can keep them looking nice and they wear for a long time, and they have a lifetime warranty like my last cookware set. I’ve used the pans for a while but I like my first set better than I do with these. I probably need to look at the DVD and use the cookware differently than I did my first set. I use the cleaner on them but I can’t get the inside of my frying pan get all nice and shiny again because everything I cook in it sticks. I’m trying to use it as water cooking, but I’m still having a difficult time with things getting to where they stick and burn.

I liked Royal Prestige and I've had their cookware for about five months now. Though I have only used it a couple of times, their quality has been fine. I’d recommend them.

We went to one of Royal Prestige's demonstrations and really liked what they had to offer. There were also testimonials from other people saying that they still have their cookware after 15 years. We bought our original set of cookware in 2002. We got a large stock pot, a two-quart saucepan,and the quality is fantastic. I like that it’s easy to clean, and that it holds up really well. I needed to replace one steam valve, and since one of their centers is close by, I went in and they said they’ll send me another steam valve. It wasn't a big deal to them. They're very accommodating.

We saw Royal Prestige being demonstrated at a home show here in East Lansing. We talked to the demo guy about it and bought it. I used to have Faberware for 30 years and they were discontinued. I've been hunting for something that would take its place for two years and I finally found one that looked like it, sounded like it on the internet, and so we bought it. So I've been using Royal at home since. The only thing about it is it was very overpriced, but I'm very happy with it.

Royal Prestige looked like something that we could use at the house so we bought it. We've had it for four months now and we've only used it a couple of times. It's pretty easy to take apart and store. It also has a great quality, it just didn’t do what the guy did at the trade show. He had used some chicken and he showed how easy it was to clean and this one was a little bit tougher.

I heard about Royal Prestige Cookware at the fair. I like the presentation of their product. I wanted dishes that would last and that I wouldn't have to keep buying for more. Their product is awesome and it's easy to clean. I don't need to scrape anything. Most of their items are non-stick and are really solid. Overall, it was a great experience.

I really like the Royal Prestige products my sister had so I purchased from them too. I got their electric skillet which I love, some knives and the grater. I've owned them for 3 months now and their quality is great. It was a really good experience.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Profile