2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.1/5 (1059 ratings)

About Royal Prestige Cookware

Royal Prestige is a cookware brand that offers a wide range of stainless-steel cookware products, including pots, pans, skillets and pressure cookers. The company offers several lines of stainless steel cookware that all come with a 50-year warranty. The company also has juicers, tableware, cutlery and water filtration products.

Pros

• Healthy cooking method
  • Large product selection
  • 50-year warranty
  • Sold individually and in sets

Cons

• Purchased through a distributor
  • Can be pricey

Bottom Line

Royal Prestige Cookware is built to last and includes a 50-year warranty. The greaseless cooking method provides a healthy alternative to cooking with butter and oil. It does not sell products directly to customers.

Top Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

Verified

My favorite thing about the cookware is the quality of the material. It really cooks well. You can cook everything in it. You can cook whole meals… Your cooking time is way down, ...

Verified

I’m really into cookware, knives, and stuff so when I saw Royal Prestige at a Christmas craft show, their guy offered to do a live presentation. I liked how quick, easy and mess-f...

What is Royal Prestige?

Royal Prestige manufactures several lines of high-end stainless steel cookware. All of Royal Prestige’s cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel. The Innove line allows for waterless, greaseless cooking, while the Novel line cooks meat and fish without any added oil, grease or fat for healthier cooking.

To purchase Royal Prestige Cookware products, you submit an online form on the Royal Prestige website, and the company will connect you with an Royal Prestige distributor. You can purchase pots and pans individually or in sets.

When you cook with Royal Prestige Cookware, you don’t have to add any fat or oil to the pan. You can use the cookware on induction-stove tops and in ovens up to 400 degrees.

Royal Prestige prices

Royal Prestige Cookware prices range from $2,000 to $4,500 per set. You can buy cookware products individually or as sets with five to 10 pieces in each. The company does not list prices on its website. To find out prices, you must contact a Royal Prestige distributor — fill out a form on the company’s website to connect with one.

Royal Prestige cookware FAQ

Where can I buy Royal Prestige cookware?
You can buy Royal Prestige’s cookware from distributors that work with the manufacturer.
How do you clean Royal Prestige cookware?
To clean Royal Prestige cookware, wait for the cookware to cool completely. Then use hot water, mild soap and a sponge or washcloth to clean your cookware. The cookware is also dishwasher safe.
What is Royal Prestige cookware made of?
Royal Prestige cookware is made of T316 surgical stainless steel.
Can Royal Prestige cookware go in the oven?
Yes, Royal Prestige cookware can be used in the oven if the temperature doesn’t exceed 400 degrees. Glass lids are not oven safe.
Is Royal Prestige an MLM?
Yes, Royal Prestige uses a multilevel marketing strategy. Products are sold by Royal Prestige distributors. You can find a distributor on the company’s website.

Is Royal Prestige worth it?

Yes, Royal Prestige is worth it for people looking for high-quality, stainless steel cookware. The company offers a 50-year warranty on its products, and its cookware lines let you cook without any added fat or oil and very little water. Some products require no water. The cookware is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you're looking for a healthy way to cook your food, consider Royal Prestige Cookware.

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

Original review: April 21, 2021

The Royal Prestige cookware is very durable and that's the biggest thing about them. The two things that stand out are the pressure cooker and the little hotpot plate thing. That's been super fun. We used the vegetable slicer too and that was awesome. One drawback would be that you have to make sure you clean everything right away because if you let them sit, they would be much more difficult to clean. Another thing that Royal Prestige should correct is when they shipped the items, they were all individually boxed. We had 80 boxes of things to recycle and although that was fine, there is probably a better way to do that. Also, when we were first going through the billing stuff, I reached out to the people who do the billing and they were really hard to get ahold of. They weren't super good at responding to emails. But we eventually got things figured out after a couple of months.

Other than that, I prefer this cookware as opposed to the Teflon ones. Royal Prestige is definitely more of a luxury or boutique item as opposed to everyday cookware. We replaced it with all of our other cookware over time so I would definitely recommend it. It's not as affordable as some of the other options that are out there but it's good stuff.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Look at Royal Prestige and buy the whole set. I heard really good things about it then I asked a couple of friends if they own one, and they highly recommended it. I've had my set since December and I use it quite often, and I like it. I really like all the different sizes that I ended up getting and the lids are among one of my favorite things 'cause they make the food cook faster.

Original review: March 31, 2021

The Royal Prestige cookware is expensive, but they're worth it. They're good, so people should pay now and enjoy them. I really liked the steak knives and the steamer. Those are my favorites. I just like the whole system, how it works. I like the older ones that I had from 20 years ago versus the new set because the handles and the top are a little different. I had a flat top from 20 years ago that fit nice and firm in there, and these are a little sloped. Maybe I didn't get the same series, but I noticed I liked the other tops better. The other thing, I liked that they have unlimited whistles and handles that were sent to me. Over the years, I've needed some of them. If I just switch them out, it's almost like a brand-new pot again. I am happy with that.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We went to a party and Royal Prestige's demonstration, the quality of their food, and the ease to have a healthy meal was very impressive. We got their cookware and I like everything so far. Pick a couple of pieces from them and go with that versus buying two full sets. I typically use two of the cookware and didn't need to purchase as much as I did.

Original review: May 15, 2020

We were at a home show and Royal Prestige was doing a demonstration. We've kinda been in the market for a new set of pans and they looked like good quality products and that they were gonna hold up for many years. But they don't clean as well as I expected them to and I was a little disappointed there. But as far as cooking, they've done well.

Original review: May 1, 2021

I've had Royal Prestige Cookware for several years. I like it because it's so quick and it really cooks food well. I also like that it's steamed and not boiled in water, to take the vitamins out. Cauliflower, broccoli, and green beans are my favorite things to cook in it. But they evidently took the copper out of the bottom which I didn't like.

Original review: April 21, 2021

The representative was very deceiving and it seems the company teaches them not to mention it-can-not-be-returned. After receiving the pots, he was coming to deliver a handle. But that April 13th, an hour before the appointment I asked him not to come by texting and then calling him. He didn’t care to answer or call, but arrived at my condominium expecting I receive him. I told him I find his action so DISRESPECTFUL of him. I texted and called you and you didn’t care to acknowledge my call or request. Then he sends me a picture of him standing under my bedroom window, smiling as if irresistible to reject. That was so degrading and so disrespectful. I don’t want his services ever again and i don’t want the pots not the handle that he could have left. But didn’t because he wants to proof domain. So disgusting. Also, I had asked if the pots could go in the oven. He said yes. And no that can’t go in the oven, handle is plastic

Royal Prestigue cookware doesn’t want the product back. Altogether leaves me with distrust. It has been 7 days, he hasn’t had the courtesy to communicate with me. This type of sales person is so Machista. He leaves a sense of distrust, dishonest as a-representative, or maybe he represents Royal prestige exactly as they are. I’m so frustrated I don’t want the product anymore and I want all my money back.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Everything about our experience with Royal Prestige was great. The problem is that the pans are way too nice to use.

Original review: March 10, 2021

The Royal Prestige cookware is so easy to use. I haven’t quite gotten the hang of the little skillet yet but I like that it makes my vegetables taste a whole lot better. People should get rid of all their other cookware since this stuff is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I like the stuff from Royal Prestige. I like the way you cook with it and how the food comes out. I also got the knife set and then I got the baking set for my daughter 'cause she bakes. It really pays off, especially when you get a lot of people cooking for, like a lot of kids.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information