2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

View More View More

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 14, 2020

Royal Prestige Cookware has the ability to cook things quickly and the food tastes fresh. One of their salesmen came out and did a demonstration for us. The pans are non-stick and we don’t have to use oils or anything. I used them to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I got the whole thing when I bought it for the first time. I have the knife set, the electric grill and several pots and pans. It came with a lifetime warranty as well. My favorite thing would be the electric skillet that you could just set on a timer and cooks completely through. You can set it and walk away, and when you get back, it’s done and it stays warm. It’s a very good, durable, quality product. I love it. My son bought a set, my ex-husband bought a set, and several of my son’s friends have bought items from Royal Prestige, too.

Original review: March 9, 2020

We noticed that the guy was cutting up some items at the fair, and they were going a little faster than how we cook at home. That made us stop at the Royal Prestige presentation. We are very satisfied with what we purchased. We compare it with our other pots and pans and it's no comparison. Our skillet sticks and we're fighting with it to get the sausage off the pan. It was heavy. But with the skillet that we bought from Royal Prestige, we can leave it, walk away from it, and there's no sticking. We hold the cookware top-notch. We have a big family and we're looking at buying some more cookware.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I visited my daughter and there was a little rodeo going on. A gentleman named Steven had a set up there and he gave us a demonstration of the Royal Prestige cookware. He talked to us and showed us how to use some of the products. He was so sweet and he made some food. It had a lot to do with him that I wanted to buy the cookware. I liked how easy he made it look with the cooking. I've had my cookware for a couple of months and I'm very happy with the purchase. I'm getting used to it. I've used it a few times and I'm enjoying it. My electric skillet is awesome. I just put everything in there and nothing sticks. It cooks up really quickly which I like that. The way it is now is perfect.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I gave Royal Prestige Cookware away for Christmas presents to my mom. I signed up and got it, and then they shipped it and it was there. I wrapped it up and gave it to my mom. It was pretty easy. She said she really loved them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

We grew up with my dad’s mom had Royal Prestige Cookware, and mom probably heard about it from her also. My mom just bought it last summer. She uses the pots a lot. I've used the square skillet, which is her favorite. We were just talking about how we had some cheaper pans and cleaning the Royal Prestige ones was such a breeze because they just come clean so easily. You just wipe them and they're clean.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

If I could watch a video on how to use it, I’d be more than happy. I saw the demo, but I’m kinda lost now. I don’t wanna ruin the cookware. So it’s just sitting there not being used.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I had aluminum cookware and I really liked it. Royal Prestige was an upgrade and I really liked it. It doesn’t take high heat. It cooks pretty fast. Everything I’ve cooked in it, I’ve been satisfied. Unlike my other pans, if you cook and it sticks to it, just put a little bit of water at the bottom of it, and it comes right off. It's real easy easy to clean up. They’re the best pots and pans I’ve ever had. I also have the bowls and I really like them too.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I absolutely hate them. The clean up is horrible with them. You have to soak and scrub everything. Nothing is easy. Spending so much money on pans and cookware, and then you have to spend so much time and energy to clean them. One of my good friends is a culinary chef and he came over and cooked in them. He said these pans were the worst. So it was not just me. But the temperature is great. I can cook an egg in it.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I’ve grown up with it around my family. I inherited the pans, so I just needed some more pieces to add to it. I love how it doesn’t break down like the cheap pans. Some pans I've had only lasted a year before they start breaking down. But I've had some Royal Prestige pans that I inherited second generation and they’re still holding up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Purchased an order cash and changed my mind within the 3 day period. The saleswoman was a little sketchy and very pushy. I called the customer service number, successfully cancelled my order. Since this was paid cash and order was not processed customer service was unable to refund me. They directed me to contact the sales rep as she had to refund me. She REFUSES to refund and after escalating to her direct supervisor he is not responding anymore either. Help!

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Esmeralda,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We will make sure this is taken care of right away, can you please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com and I will assist you in having your refund done as soon as possible.

Denise Nevarez