It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.04/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1959, Royal Prestige averages over 250,000 new customers each year and has become synonymous with helping families retain the maximum nutrition and flavor in the meals they prepare. Our wide variety of products and exceptional customer service brings quality and reliability into kitchens worldwide.

Royal Prestige makes it possible to shop for your perfect kitchen necessities in the comfort of your own home, each Royal Prestige sales representative is knowledgeable and equipped to answer any question our customers may have.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Royal Prestige Cookware Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We were just getting married, and we needed some dishware. Royal Prestige seemed like a good product so we purchased some. We've had our Royal Prestige for 14 years and we're still using it today. It’s easy to clean and use. It doesn't break and everything about it seems durable.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I saw Royal Prestige at a show and I enjoyed the food that was cooked in it. I’ve had the cookware for a few months and I like that the food cooks in such a short time. The item has good quality but I don’t understand the electric skillet. It seems to keep shutting off.

Original review: July 29, 2019

With Royal Prestige, I like the ease of cooking, cleaning up, and not having to use a lot of oils. I've had my cookware since October and the quality seems good.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I haven’t used my Royal Prestige cookware very much. I don’t find very many recipes online and the cookbooks are limited. I was told there would be a cookbook. I didn’t expect it to be five recipes. They need a little more recipes. Also, I’m not sure how the pressure part on the lid works. I turn it, and it never seems to pressure. It just acts like a lid. They should give a little more detail on how the pressure actually does work. The information is very limited. I looked it up online. There are not very many YouTube specials on it. It says, turn the valve. I turn the valve, but it doesn’t do anything unless the pot’s at a certain temperature, which it does not mention.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I got Royal Prestige cookware because it looked like I would never have to buy pots and pans again. Thus far, what I got has been easy to cook with and I haven't had to replace it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Prestige Cookware?

Original review: July 22, 2019

We were at some sort of a convention show thing in our area and Royal Prestige had a demonstration there. I liked the demonstration the guy did and the shortened cooking time and so we got this cookware. However, I’m not fond of it. In order to utilize the not-having-to-cook-with-water and all that, the pot has to be almost totally full with vegetables. There’s only two of us in the house so I don't find that it’s beneficial for two people. And I’ve only used two of the pans. Then they gave me a shredder that can julienne things, all this type of a kitchen tool. The guy did a remarkable, awesome demonstration and it looks so easy to use. I’ve tried to use it four or five times and it’s been a disaster every time. I didn't find it very useful. There are no instructions so I think it lacked there.

The quality's good but the practicality of it is not. And it seems like the maintenance on it when I cook carrots in my pot and I rinse it out and wash it with dish soap, there are still markings in there. It’s like I have to use their polish every single time I use the pan. I could have returned the cookware but when I went online, it said that I couldn't. There were no refunds. If I would have known that, I probably would not have purchased it because I believe that a company who puts out a good product, would, in fact, allow people to return it if they were not satisfied. Overall, I’m dissatisfied.

Royal Prestige Cookware response

Hello Jenny,

I am sorry to hear you have not been able to fully enjoy the use of your cookware. I want to make sure you are taking advantage of all the benefits our cookware has to offer which is why I will have the sales office contact you right away to go over a few cooking tips as well as the use of your Royal Cutter.

Please feel free to email me back if you have any questions.

Customer Care Department

Original review: July 21, 2019

I like Royal Prestige Cookware, but it cost me so dang much money, I’m afraid to use it. But I've used it. At the Women’s Fair, they showed us how to use it, how you didn’t have to use oil and how good it did. Sometimes it sticks though. I don’t know if I have it up too high or maybe I need to turn down the heat. I kinda wish the quality was thought about a little bit more before I paid that much money for it, but it’s too late now.

Original review: July 17, 2019

We needed a cookware set that matched, looked good and worked. I got a set from Royal Prestige and thus far, they've been great. I like that they get clean and heat up pretty quickly. I've cooked a lot of rice and meals in them. For hardboiled eggs, I just add damp paper towels and it works perfectly fine. I'm very satisfied with my Royal Prestige and I love their cookware.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I really liked the idea of waterless cooking and the pans looked really nice and heavy so I made a purchase from Royal Prestige. There was also a cutter-thing, and we got a hot plate to go under the 4-quart pan. I’m still trying to get used to it. I have injured my arm and haven’t been able to cook with it very much. But it seems like the cooking time is a little bit shorter. I can also cook the different kinds of vegetables all at once. Plus the cookware is easy to clean.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I like the quality of Royal Prestige Cookware. I've been familiar with the company for a long time as we got stuff from them a long time ago. More recently, I came across some of their cookware at a home show. Due to my knowledge of how Royal Prestige cookware worked, I got some more cookware from them. Thus far, I like how easy how my new cookware is to clean up. I make all kinds of things in them. Vegetables are pretty good too.

Royal Prestige Cookware Company Information