2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: April 9, 2020

Food sticks too easy and the color is not good! The only reason we bought the set was that we did not know very much about the brand and it was on sale. We attempted to return the set for a refund and was denied.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I recently purchased the Rachael Ray cookware and I am so glad I did. I am especially impressed with the durability of the cookware. I really like the frying pan with lid. I would recommend them for yourself or to purchase as gifts.

Original review: April 7, 2020

It’s a great for any type of cooking. Love the colors and a good light easy to store. All my family have it and love. Would recommend to everyone. It’s affordable and long lasting. Had my cookware for 6 years. Thank you Rachael Ray!!!!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Comfortable handling and oven capable with a heavy duty glass cover and securely riveted handle. Very fast heat transfer with this porcelain cookware and affordable.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

The non-stick started to peel off the pan after only 6 months and very little use so I asked for a replacement. I sent pictures and the Amazon proof of purchase and received a response refusing my request for a replacement giving the reason that the pan was purchased without a warranty. The pan was purchased new on Amazon just six months ago. I took the website link on their response to appeal and the link failed. Hopefully someone will sue these people.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I love these pans! They're hard anodized and pretty much non stick and easy to wash. The only thing I didn't like is that the fry pans I bought don't have lids. I have to make due with a couple lids I already had; but they don't fit well.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I bought 2 sets of Rachael Ray's cookware...my first set was orange...I loved them so much I bought a second set color yellow... I've had my first set for 3 years. My second set I bought used. Have had them for 2 years...I absolutely love and continue to use both sets...looking to invest in a brand new set..just wish items was a little cheaper...

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

This is a one stop shop. Whatever you are looking for you will find it here. Excellent customer support, very friendly, take time to explain the products and how to care for the upkeep of your product. I strongly recommend this company. ***

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

The outside of the cookware wears off too quick. The handles are starting to loosen up. I would not recommend this brand of cookware to anyone. I have three pieces of this cookware left, but not for long. All I can say is don't buy it. It is a waste of money.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

For the price They don't keep their good looks very long after using them. But overall not too bad set of cookware. Just need to be more durable for electric stoves. I have purchase 2 different set and they both hold up the same way. Color will fade. And the bottoms of the pans look bad.

Rachael Ray Cookware Company Information