2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.45/5

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Bought the Rachel Ray set for my wife as a gift because she wanted new pots and pans. What a mistake. The non stick Teflon didn’t even last a year before peeling. The outside ‘shine’ of the paint has turned a dry red with a white haze over it. Rachel Ray show went downhill, then she gets caught lying about the ingredients in her dog food brand, and now I find thousands of bad reviews on her cooking products. We won’t be purchasing anymore Rachel Ray products and we don’t watch her show anymore.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

How do you screw up a pizza stone? The Rachael Ray company has found the secret. This pizza stone destroys everything that touches it. I've used them for years to make pizza crust, biscuits, any type of bread, and they come out fabulous. Not this one. Used it twice, to bake Naan Bread & a pizza crust. Both stuck like glue (yes, it was oiled), had to be aggressively scraped off, and broke into small bits. I mean, they were totally obliterated. Never seen anything like it. I wish I had found these reviews prior to purchasing, but lesson learned. Have to go clean the stone up now, will make a fine clay pigeon that I'll thoroughly enjoy watching being blown to smithereens.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I have the orange Rachael Ray cookie sheets. The enamel started coming off after about the fifth use and by the six used it was just really horrible. I’ve never put them in the dishwasher and the highest heat I’ve used for cookies is 325. I just filed a warranty claim with the company but looking at other reviews other people were denied so I am guessing that I will get tonight as well. Don’t buy her products.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My mother purchased these when I moved into my little home (because this is EXACTLY what I told her I wanted). In the beginning they were AWESOME! I loved to cook because nothing would get stuck to the pan/pot & they were so easy to clean! One of my pans was not evenly round so the top didn’t fit from the get go. I would SCRUB the outside bottom because they would get really black from the fire. And little by little it became harder and harder to get it off- to be honest I actually QUIT trying to take it all off-so now my nice pretty blue pans are ugly and black at the bottom! I would say around the 6 month mark I noticed the bottom of the inside of the 3 pots were all peeling (the non stick)!

I hate using them to cook but for the price my mother paid for them I have no choice (that and because money is tight at the moment & because I don’t have any other pots/pans here). I regret asking for these pots/pans because they didn’t last 6 months without problems. It’s been 2 weeks over a year of having them and I’m hoping SOMEONE buys me new ones for Christmas because I feel it’s so UNSAFE for all that black nonstick stuff from the bottom of the pots/pans to be floating or stuck on my food. I do not have a dishwasher therefore I have always washed these by HAND! Don’t waste your $$$ buying these because they’re pretty - they won’t last very long! PURE REGRET!!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I was given A Rachel Ray cookware set for Christmas last year 2017. Not even a year later the bottoms of the skillets started to peel and leave black particles on our food. The large pot did the same. I too never used a dishwasher for this set as I did not have one, I always hand washed this set. Would never buy this set again (was a gift).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I purchased a Rachael Ray stoneware set. After the 4th use it broke completely around the bottom (almost losing all the hot contents/burning myself). The dish clearly says oven safe. All they would offer is a guarantee it was OK right from the box. They do not stand by their product! They offered a 15% off a future purchase. When I told the rep I would never buy another Rachael Ray dish because they do not stand by their products, she said she understood and apologized and quickly disconnected from the chat and didn't even try to attempt any further customer service. HORRIBLE!! I will never ever buy a Rachael Ray product again and I will be sure to warn everyone else I know about their terrible customer service and products. I don't typically write any consumer reviews but they need to be called out for their horrible service!

Original review: July 11, 2018

I have two sets of the Rachael Ray nonstick cookware. One in red and one set in blue. They are about three years old now and in the last year I have noticed three of my skillets and two of the lids are warped. So badly that the lids will not fit on the skillets or pots. I’m so disappointed and upset about it. I know it’s not my fault as I have been so careful with them and taken good care of them. I don’t recommend this set to anyone!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I purchased about 2,000 dollars worth off Rachael Ray products about 3 years ago. I have nothing to show for it now. Every single item did not hold up more than a year or two at best. The cookware was the worst I have ever purchased. The bakeware all cracked when put in the oven! I made a casserole and the whole thing fell on the floor while I was left only holding the handles. Why would Rachael put her name on garbage and take the hard earned money of people who believed in her. If I see her name on anything I will never purchase. I have stopped watching her show. I think she is a fraud.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have a set of Rachael Ray Cookware. The bottom of the small frying pan is peeling off and the set is not even a year old. It has never been in the dishwasher. I hand wash. I would like to file a complaint but can't find anywhere to do so. This was given to me as a gift so I don't have a receipt.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I purchased what I thought was a good set of cookware (pot/pan) from Rachael Ray about a year ago. I have taken very good care of it to no avail though. My "new" set looks like it's been in World War II! My old set that I threw away looked better than the "new Rachael Ray" set of cookware. I've complained to Rachael Ray's website but evidently they don't care about you once you give Rachael the money you spent. WOULD NEVER purchase a product of Rachael Ray's ever again!

Rachael Ray Cookware Company Information