3.8/5 (219 ratings)

About Rachael Ray Cookware

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

The bake pans look great, seem to cook well. When you wash them water collects in the rolled edges and drips rust water. It does it in dishwasher without merging directly in water. I bought them for the orange grip on the pans. They are new and the first wash I saw rust color in the dishwasher picked up the pan and it continued to drip rust water. Would not recommend because of quality.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I purchased a 12 cup cupcake tin with coated surface. It was received dented and chipped. I do not want to use it because the coating will just continue to chip. My biggest complaint is I cannot get through to the company. I’ve tried live chat but received a notice they have no one available. I’ve sent emails and gotten no response. The website says feel free to call if all else fails but the phone is never answered. They give a web address to fill out a warranty claim that cannot be found. With at least three different forms of communication they should be able to reach out to their customers.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I had used Rachael Ray cookware and products for years. I had a full set of bakeware and cookware, and all the things that went with it. 4 years ago we lost our house to a fire. Lost everything that we had. My husband dug through the ashes to try to save our pans. I scrubbed them up and used them for two more years. Two years ago my husband bought the simmer blue cookware. I've taken extra care of this set. The paint on the outside is peeling off of the pans. And are developing scratches on the inside of the pans even when I have never used metal on them. I used to love her products but I'm disappointed with this set.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I bought the 'Rachael Ray Bakeware Nonstick Cookie Pan Set, 3-Piece, Gray with Agave Blue Grips' on Amazon in August 2021. The first time I used one of the pans in the oven it twisted with one end raising up?! As it cooled it returned to normal. Amazon is always great, however this time they put me in touch with the seller. The seller opened a claim giving me a claim number, and asked for photos of the pans with the numbers on the bottom.?? I told them these pans DO NOT have numbers on the bottom. While the seller and I were taking care of the issue Amazon asked if the problem had been resolved, and I said yes as I thought the claim was doing just that. After Amazon was told the issue was 'being' resolved the seller never completed the claim and will not answer my emails...? I tried to go back into my order from Amazon and tell Amazon about this seller but it doesn't let me.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I loved our Rachael Ray cast iron cookware when I first started using it. Sadly about the third time I used it the enamel coating came off while I was searing a corned beef roast. It's trash now. Cannot use it at all. I'm afraid to use any of the other pieces now. What a waste. I've had trouble with the no stick Teflon set as well. The coating is flaking off, the rubber on the handles has come off after being put in the dishwasher and the pans no longer sit flat on the stovetop. It's definitely not 5 star cookware as implied by the rating when you do a search. I prefer our stainless steel cookware. At least you know the surface won't flake off into your food. I'm very disappointed. My mom bought it without asking me. I would have chosen something else.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Over the past 5 years, I purchased 3 sets of Rachel Ray's cookware from Macy's, (Red, green, and purple), the very last set I bought (the purple color). On July 3rd, the large-size stock pot-cover exploded while boiling yams (the yams had not even started boiling when it happened). What a disaster! But glad it didn't get into my eyes, and to be honest, these pots are pretty and convenient but they have not been standing up to its claim. I wrote to both Rachael Ray and Mac's where I made these purchases but they never responded - it has been 4 weeks since. I wish I could attach a photo of it here for everyone to see. It's amazing how rich companies and entrepreneurs try to ignore complaints of small customers but still, we keep on buying into their products. I will not be promoting this cookware rather, I will be against purchasing it. What a horrifying experience!

Original review: July 21, 2021

After purchasing a set of the Rachael Ray Red Nonstick cookware my girlfriend said they would never last. I worked hard on keeping the Red part of the pans bright Red without black marks that would develop even though I used low heat. The pans are so thin the lowest heat is like high with standard pans. Anyways, when our niece arrived for a few months stayover, I schooled her on using the new pans meaning let them cool naturally before washing and use the soft scrub brush only. Her patience for keeping the Red part of the pan cleaned resulted in her putting two of the pans in the dishwasher. Even though all advertising says they are dishwasher safe, THEY ARE NOT. Now I have dull-looking faded color pans heading towards the garbage dump landfill. I have given up on trying to maintain the appearance of the pans which were bright red which excited me to buy them.

Sad to see businesswoman Rachael Ray allows false advertising, misrepresentation of a product with her name on it. The eye-catching bright colors and price points have made her millions. My girlfriend was right once again, "you get what you paid for" and I know that but thought better of Rachael believing she would not support a bad product. I also believe in what comes around, goes around. The bad reviews are mounting. I will look into the return policy before adding these to our landfill. One more thing, the outside coating does chip and get scratched very easily with daily use. Normal use should last longer than 6 months but again, the price point was like taking my girlfriend out to diner once. Save your money and take your spouse out to diner or invest in something that costs more money. Budget-friendly come with a short lifespan.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I purchased the Light Blue Shimmer Create cookware set 6 weeks ago. It will not bring water to a rolling boil, even after 25 minutes on a 'high' burner. I took spagetti 30 minutes more to cook and even then the outer surface of the strand was gummy and under-cooked. It never once came to a boil. It's not the stove, I home canned tomatoes with no problem this fall. The bottom of the pans is not a good conducter of heat. Very, very disappointing. They are lovely to look at, but not worth buying.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I bought this set of pot and pans a couple years ago in the orange color. They get hand washed and put in the dishwasher. I noticed something was leaving red stains on my dish towels. I realized it was from the pots and pans. It also leaves a red residue on the stove top too. I love to cook with these and don’t have the problems with the Teflon like some other people. However I am very disappointed in the way the color is coming off. I thought they would have lasted a little longer.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I purchased a set of Rachael Ray's cookware for a housewarming present for my daughter. I loved to look of the set so I purchased myself one. Boy are we both disappointed. You can’t even use a lid on a pot or pan without the coating getting scratched. We’ve only had them a few months and they look horrible. We’ve only used non metal utensils on them and the pots and pans are scratches. Now, I worry what my grandchildren and the rest of the family are ingesting from these awful pots and pans. I can’t believe she would want her name on something as cheap and possibly dangerous to consumers.

Rachael Ray Cookware author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Sporting the name of TV personality and chef Rachael Ray, the Rachael Ray Cookware collections can be found at most major retailers. Bright colors and fun accents are the cookware's hallmark.

• Colorful: When buying Rachael Ray products, consumers can choose cookware with a colorful exterior, or with colorful handles.

• Heat-resistant handles: The pots and pans of this cookware line are equipped with plastic handles that do not heat up with the cookware.

• Large product line: In addition to several cookware sets, the Rachael Ray Cookware also includes pieces such as a double-burner griddle, a griddle and glass press set and a butter warmer with a pour spout.

• Suction lids: While the cookware comes with a glass or stainless steel lid, suction lids can be purchased separately to allow leftovers to be stored safely.

Rachael Ray Cookware Company Information