2.7/5 (62 ratings)

About Rachael Ray Cookware

Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Cookware?

Original review: June 6, 2022

Small surface cracks started, today while using it cracked right in two. Split right across whole pan. Thankful it didn't shattered after taking out of oven. Something is causing these cracks. Won't bother buying another.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I ordered two sets of "Cucina Almond" dishes (plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs). Loved the color, but the plates were smaller than I thought they would be and the bowls are not suitable for soup or cereal. MY MAIN COMPLAINT IS ALL PIECES ARE ROUGH TO THE TOUCH ON THE BOTTOM/BACK SIDE. They scratch my counter tops and my table. I called the company and they insisted I take photos of the dishes and then maybe they could refund me. I would have to pack them all up and ship them back at my expense. They can't see the problem in a photo--it's how it feels to the touch. I asked for a partial refund and I would keep the dishes. They said no. Again the color is perfect but poor quality. If anyone can tell me how to "smooth out" the backside of these dishes so they don't mar or scratch I would greatly appreciate it.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I purchased the Rachael Ray Cucina non stick pans in March 2022. I used the 9" fry pan one time. The next time I took it out to use I noticed the surface had a chip in it. I contacted customer service via submitting a warranty ticket on their site. The auto message said it would take a month to hear anything back! I was disappointed but accepted it. Today it has been a month and still no news. When I try to check the status of my ticket online I get a message that there is no service ticket. This despite the fact I do have a service ticket sitting in my email. I have been trying to call all morning and despite the fact I am calling during their business hours per the recorded message no one ever answers. Do not buy these pots. It is absurd that after one use they are chipped. My last set of pans lasted over 10 years. They do not respond to calls or emails.

Original review: April 6, 2022

Spend a great deal of money on what I thought were a great product For them after just a few washings have scratches and rusting. I'm very disappointed. Definitely won't be referring anyone to buying this product.

Original review: April 2, 2022

High expectations but very disappointed. Cooking surface scratched, peeled and generally looked worn very quickly. Surprised she put her name behind such a poorly made product…. But these days, nothing surprises me anymore.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Making an expensive dinner for me and my Valentine and the lid of a boiling pot (whose burned was already OFF at the time of the incident) shattered completely! None of the “possible factors” that they say causes tempered glass to shatter (scratches over time or extreme heat or temperature change) were taking place at all!!! Only had these pots a couple months! 0 out of 10. Do not recommend.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

The bake pans look great, seem to cook well. When you wash them water collects in the rolled edges and drips rust water. It does it in dishwasher without merging directly in water. I bought them for the orange grip on the pans. They are new and the first wash I saw rust color in the dishwasher picked up the pan and it continued to drip rust water. Would not recommend because of quality.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I purchased a 12 cup cupcake tin with coated surface. It was received dented and chipped. I do not want to use it because the coating will just continue to chip. My biggest complaint is I cannot get through to the company. I’ve tried live chat but received a notice they have no one available. I’ve sent emails and gotten no response. The website says feel free to call if all else fails but the phone is never answered. They give a web address to fill out a warranty claim that cannot be found. With at least three different forms of communication they should be able to reach out to their customers.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I had used Rachael Ray cookware and products for years. I had a full set of bakeware and cookware, and all the things that went with it. 4 years ago we lost our house to a fire. Lost everything that we had. My husband dug through the ashes to try to save our pans. I scrubbed them up and used them for two more years. Two years ago my husband bought the simmer blue cookware. I've taken extra care of this set. The paint on the outside is peeling off of the pans. And are developing scratches on the inside of the pans even when I have never used metal on them. I used to love her products but I'm disappointed with this set.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I bought the 'Rachael Ray Bakeware Nonstick Cookie Pan Set, 3-Piece, Gray with Agave Blue Grips' on Amazon in August 2021. The first time I used one of the pans in the oven it twisted with one end raising up?! As it cooled it returned to normal. Amazon is always great, however this time they put me in touch with the seller. The seller opened a claim giving me a claim number, and asked for photos of the pans with the numbers on the bottom.?? I told them these pans DO NOT have numbers on the bottom. While the seller and I were taking care of the issue Amazon asked if the problem had been resolved, and I said yes as I thought the claim was doing just that. After Amazon was told the issue was 'being' resolved the seller never completed the claim and will not answer my emails...? I tried to go back into my order from Amazon and tell Amazon about this seller but it doesn't let me.

Rachael Ray Cookware author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Sporting the name of TV personality and chef Rachael Ray, the Rachael Ray Cookware collections can be found at most major retailers. Bright colors and fun accents are the cookware's hallmark.

• Colorful: When buying Rachael Ray products, consumers can choose cookware with a colorful exterior, or with colorful handles.

• Heat-resistant handles: The pots and pans of this cookware line are equipped with plastic handles that do not heat up with the cookware.

• Large product line: In addition to several cookware sets, the Rachael Ray Cookware also includes pieces such as a double-burner griddle, a griddle and glass press set and a butter warmer with a pour spout.

• Suction lids: While the cookware comes with a glass or stainless steel lid, suction lids can be purchased separately to allow leftovers to be stored safely.

Rachael Ray Cookware Company Information