2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.21/5

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

PropertyRecord.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Pick and choose, click and pay. Awesome! This site was very easy to maneuver through, especially for the first time. I felt welcomed to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Customer Service could not have been better....

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I found the experience interesting and the results were helpful as we make plans for this property. I did have questions as to how the information was secured? I will see if the information changes in two weeks.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was impressed with the photographs and descriptions. However, I am most interested in the property tax record. You should include it in such a report. After-all, taxes are forever and tell you a lot about a properties history. Thanks, you would have scored 5 stars if the tax record had been included.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The report was very detailed, addressing all areas of the property as well as the interior of the home. The report listed square feet, and the condition of all aspects of the house. Such as the roof, windows, exterior as well as an interior detail of number of bedrooms, bathrooms, plumbing and the current condition of the house throughout.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

There are no info on when built or last sold. The number of bedrooms and bathrooms are incorrect. There are only 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The information given are not up to date. I would like to know the building square feet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I was pleased with the overall report, although the mortgage information had not been updated to reflect it was paid off. Many improvements have been made to the property which are not available through this website, but overall it supplies you with accurate lot size and location.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

Information I received was very helpful. I needed this information to help me understand my options for a home equity loan and obtain/refinance my existing home mortgage, and may help me in deciding if I need to make some home improvements.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Great service. It performed just as stated with no hidden charges. I may use this as part of a tool in the future for my business. If anything it is confirmation that what I thought was the value is pretty much on point with their valuation. Well worth the $1!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Filled with all the details that were needed. I was able to find all the information that I was looking for because the format was very well organized. I was very satisfied with everything and feel that there is no need to add anything else. Thanks for your assistance.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Needed some information to get started on maybe selling in the spring of 2020 and found this website. Looks like I have some information to begin sorting out what to look for in the way of bringing things up to date. May list as is to make it simple.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information