3.81/5
Based on 59 reviews that contain star ratings

PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

78 PropertyRecord.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 23, 2014

I signed up for a $1 property report on my own property. The report sent was inaccurate and useless. Then I started getting e-mails from "Andy" asking if I wanted more info, etc. E-mailed back that what I got was worth a dollar, and so far as I was concerned, that was the end of it. So far so good. Tonight, five months later, discovered that these folks have been taking $14.95 out of my checking account each month for the past five months. Went onto the propertyreport.com website, got their number, and phoned for a refund of $74.75. Phone operator said she was "authorized to refund two payments," but that I'd have to e-mail a request to the manager for the other three. Horrifying scam.

The interesting thing about this is that reports on these folks are mixed. There are numerous online reports exactly like mine - a $1.00 authorization magically turns into an authorization for a monthly debit of $14.95. But then there are a number of "Gee, these folks are just the greatest." What to make of that? My view is that they probably spend time writing up their own favorable reports.

A scam is a scam. I checked the "I want an attorney to contact me about my complaint," only because perhaps some attorney out there could take this as a class-action. Certainly not expecting an attorney to devote time getting my $74.75 back. And probably the company's too small to file a class-action. Would be nice of the district attorney in their home town would take an interest thought. If I don't have my money back in a couple of days, I'll forward info to that DA.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2013

Hope this is right, seems high. Stumbled across the site after Google searching "Find home value". Haven't reviewed entire report yet, anxious to complete this step so I can get back to it. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2013

This report contained pretty much all of the information required by its owner - Josephine **. It is clear and concise AND structured to be easily read and reviewed.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2013

Did not mention if it did or did not have lien holders... and the report was extremely vague... not worth paying anything for. Would save your money and look these items up yourself or hire a professional... Very disappointing.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2013

Would have liked more detailed info on neighborhood. In addition do not provide information on the history of the selling of this house. It is well organized.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2013

I got the tax report I was looking for. I also got a home Inspection check list. This is a good thing to have when I look at houses.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2013

The value shown was for only a small portion of the whole property that I know is attached. I was hoping for a full description and appraisal.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2013

I sent in my request for my property value on Zillow, and cody@propertyvaluelookup.com had my report in a jiffy! He had his email, phone numbers, and even an on-line chat available...I recommend him!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2013

The report put facts to my own appraisal of the property. I agreed with the report and know what appraisers are looking for in their physical observations.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2013

I am the owner/resident of this home. While your report is mostly factual based on property records it contains several errors (i.e., no outside vent from kitchen; fireplace has gas logs but can be converted to wood burning). Original cost of home given is what we paid general contractor and doesn't include cost of lot, custom build, or the extensive list of sub work done at materials cost only. Based on the info provided on our home I would not suggest anyone waste their money on this website.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2013

This service gave me the information I was looking for. It was quick and easy and provided the information I was looking for plus additional information.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2013

Website to find information on home value and the detailed information was very Easy to navigate. I would recommend this website to others for quick reference and home value comparison - which is what I used it for on my first experience.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2013

While I liked the photos provided and it did give me basic information, there was no info as to recent sales in the area or give other relevant comparable info. Didn't explain as to how the value was less than the purchase price.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2013

Information about value of home comes from the same source as other free sites. The extra info I asked for was not given. I was interested in previous owners and price history. All I got was what I paid for the house in 2003.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2013

The report only included the air view of the property and not the most recent purchase. That property was sold in 2008. The report gave information of neighborhood registered sex offenders. No correct information of the property size or rooms, sq. ft., nothing relating to the property. I was very dissatisfied. I was checking to see if it was a reliable source of information so I could use it on other occasions. I cannot. I am very sad.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2013

I paid $1 after waiting through 5 minutes of "downloading" expecting some kind of comparative report based on recent sales etc. by an experienced realtor, even though there was no mention of a fee before the downloads started. What did I get?? The same info & picture currently on Zillow and a list of sex offenders nearby. Info regarding schools etc was also listed but not current. Shame on you!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2013

This website is bunk. Sure, it only cost 1.95 but I could have just gone to Zillow. I thought I would get more details about comparables.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2013

The lack of information is what I was concerned about. You really didn't tell me anything about the property. I was disappointed and probably would not refer anyone to this site.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2013

It did not have any information that I could have gotten elsewhere for free. Signing up for the one year membership at the end seemed like part of the original process unless one was careful and read the fine print - not cool.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2013

I found the customer service rep helpful when I called to confirm that I had not signed up for the $180 plan by mistake. I found that area to be a bit confusing. Upon initial review of the report, it does give more information than Zillow.com which I am guessing is worth the $1 payment and the signing in, etc.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2013

I need information on this property and I don’t get anything to help me. I don t get anything that I can use to decide on the house.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2013

Thanks so much. Good info. I needed the info for some forms and this saved me a trip to town hall. I tried other websites but they weren't thorough and paying only one dollar was good too.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2013

A good thorough review of house and neighborhood. Found there were more sex offenders in the area than I originally thought. I would like to review the report a little more.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2013

Property lookup, Mills Macon Hwy. Possibly going to purchase this home and found out a wealth of information on this website. Thank you. I was not happy about the number of sex offenders that live near this address. Definitely good to know that there are pervs in the area to watch out for.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2013

I paid for this service to obtain Property Owner information, name and contact address, but what I received was information that is obtained from Zillow for free.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2013

Mortgage information is totally inaccurate. The amount of insurance and taxes were not accurate either. Therefore, I don't feel confident in the rest of the information.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2013

I thought the report would have much more information than it had. It didn't tell me anything new about the house that I didn't already know. I would like to know the status of the house, any liens, etc. to know if I would feel comfortable putting a bid on it. Everything on this report can be had for free. First you think you're getting a report for free, then as usual after you give all your info they tell you it cost a dollar. This should be told upfront so I can decide then before putting in the info.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2013

Propertyvaluelookup.com was good info that I needed as I was in the market to refinance my home.... It was better info than other websites I had previously visited.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2013

I am the owner of the house and was wondering what the market value is. You gave me the info I needed and the picture you provided is up to date.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2013

So far, this site has been very user friendly to use and it is very thorough. The information available seems to be very complete to say the least.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information