Need a home warranty?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.78/5

PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

118 PropertyRecord.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 31, 2019

I found the assessment/sales record information I was looking for. Using the site was easy enough. There was much more information available than I thought I would find. The sales transaction and property value information appeared to be accurate. I like that I can log in any time I want to review my report.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I was looking for a little more information on the original owner and history of the property. It did give year built but not by whom nor other owners through years. It just listed the last two sales and price. The report also identified the last time remodeled but not extent or how information was obtained.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I'm just getting involved with Real Estate Investing. I checked the Database on my house. The information they provided is accurate and helpful. It included all the information I wanted and the price was reasonable.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The property I viewed did not have any of the criteria listed in the report. Nothing was listed. The bedrooms, baths, kitchen sq ft or value of property was in the report. Not sure why but upon viewing another property it had all the above and more. So in essence this site is useful in some cases.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Had a little trouble with account sign-in but record was good. Was hoping for building sketch, full legal description. Also, the property I was looking for was not the address which I got data on. Apparently, there is a newer property address which the assessor doesn't have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: March 26, 2019

My property taxes increased too much. I am protesting my property taxes and I needed some information about the current value of my house. The information was current, timely and easy to understand. The pictures and helped as well. This should do the trick and help me in my protest.

Original review: March 24, 2019

To the best of my knowledge the report is true and correct. This is based on home inspection that was done prior to closing 8/2014 (owner). I was hoping to see a previous survey of the property to see where the property lines are. Markers are unable to find.

Original review: March 24, 2019

From start to end result time was less than 4 minutes. Information was very helpful and will assist in determining our potential investment decisions into improving our home as well as fair market value if we decide to sell.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The information received was very helpful, the descriptions were, for the most part, very accurate and clearly stated. This service is a valid and solid report to aid in making a move or purchase of other property. The checklist provided is spot-on for ensuring property readiness.

Original review: March 21, 2019

The estimate was true to the facts without including special construction, such as 2-1/2 story foyer and living room, 3 room first floor master including a sunroom. Replacement cost higher than usual square foot estimate.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My wife and I are in the process of selling our home By Owner. The documentation and research can be daunting, but having a preliminary report such as the one this website provides is a tangible document that we can show prospective buyers when they visit the property. It can be gathered in 5 minutes, and for $1 is well worth it.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Waited patiently for a property report for which I was charged a $1.00. I did not get any report at all or in my inbox. Upon reviewing my checking account I discovered I had been charged $18.95 for a monthly subscription to this company. BEWARE - this .com website does not deliver.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I ran across this site while on the internet. Although I am not in the market curiosity wanted me to verify what the value was. I received a report on my residence and found it to be accurate along my estimate. Very helpful site.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The website was easy to use and I was able to find the property I was interested in. This was the second property that I have researched as a potential purchase. Both properties seemed to be listed as complete as possible and appear to be within current price ranges of other like homes.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Accessed their website thinking I would get the report after I pay them $1 (Yes, that is what they are advertising it for). So I pay the $1, fill in all the necessary information, click submit and wait to get access to the report. Well, the site said they are "reviewing" the case. Went on live chat, and the lady started asking me about the address of my house and my email... I thought I did NOT need to go through this again and was very upset about it. Then the site informs me that the address I provided was not found. What? This is where I started getting suspicious and wanted to see if they are a legit business... Then, reading the reviews, I found that there is a monthly fee (?) 0f $18.**. They could do a better job but they did Not. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Original review: March 28, 2018

All of the information was accurate and very informative!!! I would recommend this site to my family and friends before and afterwards when they are searching for a property to buy or sell to view property information before making a valuable decision in their life.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

During the whole process of ordering their $1 report, they failed to mention that they would charge you 19.95 each month after that. After I found out about this charge, I emailed them and asked for "cancel of membership" which means you can keep the ** $19.95 charge for two months as long as you cancel my next month's charge. No response whatsoever... Ok.

I shop online often so I normally look for hidden charges like this, I thought I was not alert enough the first time so I went to their website to go through the process again. In their order summary part, they clearly stated that my order is $1.25. But once you purchase that 1.25, another charge of 19.95 will come in the next line and charge you monthly. So in other words, they know exactly what they are doing. It's not like they put the membership agreement in the fine print or clicked the option for you, they straight up covered up the fact they would charge you more than you expected. I have seen some shady businesses, but this one is completely unacceptable and disgusting.

Their so called report included old information, not updated information. In other words, not even worth a dollar because remember all the info they have a public information. You can pretty much go to the county's record and get all of them for FREE. OK, I was lazy so I thought paying $1 will save me some time to do the research myself. Guess not. All their information is old, not updated and will do you more harm than good. Oh man, how can a company like this exist... BTW, I worked for a digital marketing agency and I can clearly tell how many of your reviews here are fake. Probably paid someone 10 dollars an hour just to post good reviews on sites like this just so people won't know what you are doing. How pathetic.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I was looking for a site that could give me a rough estimate of my property value. I went to this site and found that they offered 3 plans. One being a basic plan for $1.00. I signed up for that plan and then was billed $18.95 from housereports.com. I contacted PropertyRecord to cancel the account and was told that I had agreed to the 18.95 amount but I know I did not. I stopped payment when I was first billed the amount and I have called about another amount that was billed. They did tell me when I contacted them that they would reverse the charges but I will wait and see since they were not honest about how they billed for their plans.

Original review: July 17, 2016

US Realty STOLE MONEY out of my checking account today!!! I did not subscribe to any membership. I paid only $1.25, nothing more. US Realty indicated that the price for obtaining the real estate report was 95 cents plus 30 cents online "voucher" for a total of $1.25. After I paid them, they went back into my debit card and cleared it to zero balance. Fortunately, and having been a victim of fraud, I keep low balances on debit cards I use online for CROOKS like US Realty. I want my money back today. I will post this review on every review site and on every social media until I get my money back.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

Ripping off senior citizens. They did NOT tell my father this was going to be $18 a month to be able to look up some property values per month. No idea whatsoever. What a scam.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2015

I am interested in a land lot in an area I am not that familiar with so I wanted to check it out. The process was extremely easy and I got the information I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this site.

Original review: July 12, 2015

The information I was seeking was minimal. You gave me a much more comprehensive report than I expected. Thank you very much. I have exactly what I need. I'll keep your site for future searches. Again, thank you for being so helpful.

Original review: July 2, 2015

It is worth the price of the report to learn where the criminal elements in this area are located. It's scary to see that their crimes are mostly sexual in nature and that they are associated with minors. Better to be forewarned... I was hoping to find some archive information but did not... Why do they advertise that they can deliver it but do not?

Original review: June 28, 2015

Paid the $2 fee. General info provided including local sex offenders with addresses. Does NOT provide a clear cut estimate of what to sell property for, or at least an asking price.

Original review: April 22, 2015

I wish I had checked out the negative reviews about this company before I gave them my credit card information. Each negative story that was shared revealed the deceptive PropertyRecord.com advertisement of a $1.00 fee then being charged $18.95 per month was exactly what happened to me. It has been a month that I have been trying to get reimbursed with no luck whatsoever. Both ** and **, along with the 24/7 chat-operators are all well-trained to delay any/all refunds if possible. Stay far away from this company. How can they get away with what they are doing?

Original review: April 18, 2015

We wanted to find out some information about the mobile home park where we live. This report contained a wealth of information about the land value and the mortgage holder. While I am trying to find out the information on the present landlord/owner (information not provided) the report included many useful topics such as area schools, shopping and other local amenities. The price was right, thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2015

Accurate information, very pleased.

Original review: March 25, 2015

WOW..Best Information ever! I found out information about the property that I was interested in purchasing and a lot more. I did not know that this site would be so helpful. It was the best $1.00 I have ever spent. Give it a try, it's a deal.

Original review: March 22, 2015

I did a search for the property next door to mine which we just acquired. It's interesting to see the available info on the house and property. And we got a great deal according to what I found on this site. I am very pleased with Propertyrecord.com. This info is very reasonably priced, so I would tell everyone to use this site.

Original review: March 11, 2015

I went up on the internet to get a company to look up my property records and send me a report covering my property report concerning what, where, and information concerning my property, and the record, location, specifics about my home, and a consensus of the property, and its estimated value and location within Georgetown County, South Carolina. I thought the information was as accurate as any real estate broker has given me in the past. I was pleased that it appears quite accurate. Thank You for the review.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information