Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Help me decide

3.9/5 (145 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

PropertyRecord.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The report is exactly as advertised - complete and accurate with a lot of data! Wanted to obtain property tax information and got information about the home, the neighborhood, related statistics, and loads more!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

So much data and fully comprehensive reports. Allowed me to catch a spelling error in my name where an "o" was replaced by an "e". Who knows how much that error could have cost in the future if not caught early. Also getting all this data was fairly quick in addition to being complete. Not the type of output one would expect from government officials, but very rewarding and appreciative for sure.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I was researching home title lock and decided to try to check my title on my own. Found Property Record California and went to their site. Very easy to use and only costs a dollar. Now I can check my title record myself and save $150.00 a year.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I would tell other people to use this site because it is easy to use and very spot on with detailed about property. It only take a few minutes to get results and only cost $1. Use it and you won't regret it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

It only took a few minutes to look up the property information I requested. It was very simple and user friendly. I would recommend it to anybody who needs information on a property. I will be using it again in the future.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I gave my contact info and CC to pay the $1.00 fee. Realizing it was a scam I wrote to discontinue my account. They replied: "...Our records show that you signed up for the volume discount package. This payment carries a payment package of 12 months for $18.95. ...You have been charged $18.95 for the first month installment accordingly." They also wrote they had discontinued my account and any charges would be refunded within 3-5 days. This is day one. We'll see!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I was able to see the information that I requested. The presentation was good and did not require any special actions. It was created in a timely manner and was accurate to the extent that it could be since there was not much sales activity on this residence. I am happy with the results.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I paid a dollar to do a "one time" property search on PropertyRecord.com, but got no results. Their on line rep, reached out to me via email, and said he would try to find the info on the property I was looking at. He was unsuccessful. I thanked him and thought that was the end of it. I then got an $18.95 charge on my card through Homedateonline.com. I called to find out what the charge was and was told they were affiliated with Propertyrecord.com and I signed up for a monthly charge for 12 months through PropertyRecord.com. They removed the charge and was told there was a little box was supposed to check if I did not want to sign up for a year. It must have been a very small box, as I missed that one.

I called PropertyRecord.com to complain. The person I spoke with (who would not identify themselves) said the charge had been cancelled. They also said they are not affiliated in any way with Homedataonline.com. I guess they were communing with the spirit world. Thankfully, it turns out I was able to find the property record on my own. For the record, if you search property tax records and get no results, try alternate names for the address you do a search on. For instance, Boredom Hwy is also Hwy 0u812. Boredom Hwy comes up with no results, but the Hwy 0u812 is the address that the property tax records show. Apparently, Propertyrecord.com couldn't figure that out. That's very, very slow. Good luck skip tracing!

Resolution response: Sept. 9, 2020

When contacted the company was quick to cancel the extra charge and were very pleasant about doin so. It was explained as a quantity discount for 20 more reviews but I honestly don't recall asking for that.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I signed up for the $1 report, which was okay, but their pictures of the property were dated. I guess I received what I wanted for the $1 charge. However, I just received an $18.95 extra charge from this outfit. I am not at all sure what that was for. I will cancel the payment. Seems like a bait and switch deal to me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I paid for this service and am disappointed in the information provided. The photos are old and outdated as the home has been painted and another home was built in the lot next door. The listing is outdated and incorrect information was obtained. Home valuation was lower than Zillow, Redfin and Realtor. I will not be using them again.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Yes, I want thank you all for getting the information that I was looking for to close a deal that is in works. It gave the survey of my property that I was needed to me to close on a deal that would be very he.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

We wanted to find out what our house was worth now. As we have been in this house for more than 10 years. It definitely put a smile on our faces. The price of the house has almost doubled since we purchased it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

After nightfall I went online to get a report on my new home. I did not expect to get immediate results for $1. A fantastic service. Was contacted by text immediately and had a follow-up within 30 minutes. I am investigating a discrepancy between the aerial view of the property and the stated area of the lot with a document I received from the Title Company stating a rectangular lot with a greater area. Very helpful service.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

The information put together regarding my home was everything that I hoped it to be. I needed the information to determine my LTV. I now have all of the information needed to proceed to refinance my home.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Yet to see what I was looking for. This site wants me to provide a review before continuing the reviewing the rest of the report. I am looking for any liens and lien releases on a particular property.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Pick and choose, click and pay. Awesome! This site was very easy to maneuver through, especially for the first time. I felt welcomed to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Customer Service could not have been better....

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I found the experience interesting and the results were helpful as we make plans for this property. I did have questions as to how the information was secured? I will see if the information changes in two weeks.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was impressed with the photographs and descriptions. However, I am most interested in the property tax record. You should include it in such a report. After-all, taxes are forever and tell you a lot about a properties history. Thanks, you would have scored 5 stars if the tax record had been included.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The report was very detailed, addressing all areas of the property as well as the interior of the home. The report listed square feet, and the condition of all aspects of the house. Such as the roof, windows, exterior as well as an interior detail of number of bedrooms, bathrooms, plumbing and the current condition of the house throughout.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

There are no info on when built or last sold. The number of bedrooms and bathrooms are incorrect. There are only 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The information given are not up to date. I would like to know the building square feet.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I am happy to see the square footage of the commercial building. I was happy to pay so little for my search. Especially since commercial property is not as popular a search, and so little data, but enough for me today. I had a little difficulty accessing the report using my email as username, but I replied to the email I received after making my purchase and was pleased with a TIMELY response that gave me access to my report. I had not expected such a quick response. I want to thank PropertyRecord.com for their service and efficiency today.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I was pleased with the overall report, although the mortgage information had not been updated to reflect it was paid off. Many improvements have been made to the property which are not available through this website, but overall it supplies you with accurate lot size and location.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

Information I received was very helpful. I needed this information to help me understand my options for a home equity loan and obtain/refinance my existing home mortgage, and may help me in deciding if I need to make some home improvements.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Good Job providing me what I needed to make an offer for this home. The price, the numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms. I was able to determine if the value of this house meet my expectation. It is good to know that there still good company like you who will provide an honest opinion about anything. I got the précised information I needed for my property search of Ozona church road house.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Great service. It performed just as stated with no hidden charges. I may use this as part of a tool in the future for my business. If anything it is confirmation that what I thought was the value is pretty much on point with their valuation. Well worth the $1!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Filled with all the details that were needed. I was able to find all the information that I was looking for because the format was very well organized. I was very satisfied with everything and feel that there is no need to add anything else. Thanks for your assistance.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Needed some information to get started on maybe selling in the spring of 2020 and found this website. Looks like I have some information to begin sorting out what to look for in the way of bringing things up to date. May list as is to make it simple.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Report was good and what I expected. Picture of property location. Price was right and I liked the way it was presented. I would use this report again on other properties that I am interested in purchasing.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

Great company. Gives you more than what you really need in order to arm yourself, when you go to buy or sell. Shows property sales over years, how much it may or may not be worth. Size of property, square feet, inside house. Great pictures.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Whether you’re buying, or selling this is the site for you to get the information you want. Fast, easy and answers your questions. Love it, and you will too. Even if you’re just curious about your property, this site is great.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information