2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

PropertyRecord.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I needed information quickly and that was exactly what I received! In addition I needed to contact a live person for additional information and the contact was exceptional. My consumer help person was knowledgeable and focused on my needs. This was an excellent encounter. I will recommend this site and service to anyone. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

So much data and fully comprehensive reports. Allowed me to catch a spelling error in my name where an "o" was replaced by an "e". Who knows how much that error could have cost in the future if not caught early. Also getting all this data was fairly quick in addition to being complete. Not the type of output one would expect from government officials, but very rewarding and appreciative for sure.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I was researching home title lock and decided to try to check my title on my own. Found Property Record California and went to their site. Very easy to use and only costs a dollar. Now I can check my title record myself and save $150.00 a year.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I would tell other people to use this site because it is easy to use and very spot on with detailed about property. It only take a few minutes to get results and only cost $1. Use it and you won't regret it.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I was able to see the information that I requested. The presentation was good and did not require any special actions. It was created in a timely manner and was accurate to the extent that it could be since there was not much sales activity on this residence. I am happy with the results.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Website offers $1 for report, but bank charge showed up as $18.95. I called them and spoke to Keterica. She told me the $ is only a deposit amount is $18.95 per month. Asked her to confirm that she has never been accused of being a scam before and she said never. Said she cancelled my account and gave me a confirmation number. Remains to be seen if they are done deceiving.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Report is good starting place to find information on a new purchase. Great value and fast results. Detailed full color pictures of the property are supplied along with base information. Lots of information for a small price.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The report is exactly as advertised - complete and accurate with a lot of data! Wanted to obtain property tax information and got information about the home, the neighborhood, related statistics, and loads more!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

It only took a few minutes to look up the property information I requested. It was very simple and user friendly. I would recommend it to anybody who needs information on a property. I will be using it again in the future.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I gave my contact info and CC to pay the $1.00 fee. Realizing it was a scam I wrote to discontinue my account. They replied: "...Our records show that you signed up for the volume discount package. This payment carries a payment package of 12 months for $18.95. ...You have been charged $18.95 for the first month installment accordingly." They also wrote they had discontinued my account and any charges would be refunded within 3-5 days. This is day one. We'll see!

PropertyRecord.com Company Information