PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

Compare Real Estate Websites

Research top Real Estate Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews

I had looked all over the web to find a site I could just look up some information for my mom's property. This website was just what I needed. I thank you for being there for me. I truly appreciate it.

Yes, I like the idea that you had almost everything I was looking for. Thank you so much.

This is a great service, more than worth every bit of the 1.00 charge.

US Realty STOLE MONEY out of my checking account today!!! I did not subscribe to any membership. I paid only $1.25, nothing more. US Realty indicated that the price for obtaining the real estate report was 95 cents plus 30 cents online "voucher" for a total of $1.25. After I paid them, they went back into my debit card and cleared it to zero balance. Fortunately, and having been a victim of fraud, I keep low balances on debit cards I use online for CROOKS like US Realty. I want my money back today. I will post this review on every review site and on every social media until I get my money back.

Ripping off senior citizens. They did NOT tell my father this was going to be $18 a month to be able to look up some property values per month. No idea whatsoever. What a scam.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

I am interested in a land lot in an area I am not that familiar with so I wanted to check it out. The process was extremely easy and I got the information I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this site.

The information I was seeking was minimal. You gave me a much more comprehensive report than I expected. Thank you very much. I have exactly what I need. I'll keep your site for future searches. Again, thank you for being so helpful.

It is worth the price of the report to learn where the criminal elements in this area are located. It's scary to see that their crimes are mostly sexual in nature and that they are associated with minors. Better to be forewarned... I was hoping to find some archive information but did not... Why do they advertise that they can deliver it but do not?

Paid the $2 fee. General info provided including local sex offenders with addresses. Does NOT provide a clear cut estimate of what to sell property for, or at least an asking price.

I wish I had checked out the negative reviews about this company before I gave them my credit card information. Each negative story that was shared revealed the deceptive PropertyRecord.com advertisement of a $1.00 fee then being charged $18.95 per month was exactly what happened to me. It has been a month that I have been trying to get reimbursed with no luck whatsoever. Both ** and **, along with the 24/7 chat-operators are all well-trained to delay any/all refunds if possible. Stay far away from this company. How can they get away with what they are doing?

We wanted to find out some information about the mobile home park where we live. This report contained a wealth of information about the land value and the mortgage holder. While I am trying to find out the information on the present landlord/owner (information not provided) the report included many useful topics such as area schools, shopping and other local amenities. The price was right, thank you.

Accurate information, very pleased.

WOW..Best Information ever! I found out information about the property that I was interested in purchasing and a lot more. I did not know that this site would be so helpful. It was the best $1.00 I have ever spent. Give it a try, it's a deal.

I did a search for the property next door to mine which we just acquired. It's interesting to see the available info on the house and property. And we got a great deal according to what I found on this site. I am very pleased with Propertyrecord.com. This info is very reasonably priced, so I would tell everyone to use this site.

I went up on the internet to get a company to look up my property records and send me a report covering my property report concerning what, where, and information concerning my property, and the record, location, specifics about my home, and a consensus of the property, and its estimated value and location within Georgetown County, South Carolina. I thought the information was as accurate as any real estate broker has given me in the past. I was pleased that it appears quite accurate. Thank You for the review.

I was very pleased with the information I received. It was quick and I had no issues.

I ordered a $1 basic report which displayed a basic internet street photo and address info. Building size, year built, number of bedrooms, number of baths and last sold fields were blank. Current property taxes were not even in the ballpark. I'm not sure how the value was estimated. What can you expect for a $1? What I didn't expect was a rash of confirmation emails and text messages for other services from the agent and his manager. I responded by thanking them for the $1 report and told them that I didn't need anything else. I also didn't expect an 18.95 per month automatic charge billed to my credit card! When I called the phone number on the credit card billing, the Property Record company was very quick to have the bogus charge removed. It sounded like this is something that happens all the time. It's up to you to catch this billing and turn it off. I'm not sure how it got turned on in the first place. NEVER AGAIN.

Thanks, the information was very helpful.

I ordered the property report for the subject property. Most of the information was accurate; it did not show my purchase of the property in 2011 however. It did show a lien for money I borrowed from a private party in 2013 though. Unfortunately there wasn't much information about the manufacturer of the manufactured home which I was hoping to discover.

I went to the website and was looking for the property line of the house I just rented. I want to put up a fence. I was not charged what I was told. I was told $1.90 and my account was charged $18.95. I also only got the lot size - no lines for the property. Although it was somewhat helpful in other ways, it wasn't what I was looking for. The agent they gave me was quick to respond. However, this was not the site I needed.

The report that I received was detailed and held quite a number of things I didn't know about where I live. All of it for a dollar. Although it didn't hold everything I was looking for, I am still happy with what I did find in there.

I needed to check on my mother's property to give her peace of mind. She owns more land that was listed on this report but it does give me a general idea of what I need to look for at the county courthouse. We lost my father three years ago and my mother needs to have a general idea of what she owns.

The report I received looks very detailed. I have not had time to go over all of it, but it looks like it contains all the information I needed.

I requested a report for $1. I found a charge of close to $20 on my credit card from this site. I learned AFTER contacting customer service that there were two such changes, so a $1 cost became a $40 charge. They use scammy language. What they didn't know is that I used Microsoft Notebook to copy and memorialize this interaction with "customer service". I plan to take this up with my State Senators as this behavior appears to cross the line of caveat emptor and into the realm of stick 'em up. I hope one day companies such as this will be served felony warrants with their boiler room doors kicked in. That is my sincerest hope.

Consumer Increased Rating!
PropertyRecord.com contacted me promptly after writing my review offering a full refund
of money spent. That transaction has been put in place today.

This satisfies my concerns.

Mark of Clifton, TX on

Original Review

As with most of you I have seen more "terms of service" messages for software, social media, you name it and I have seen it since 1995-until today. Property Record has been deducting a monthly fee I knew nothing about. I called and was told "when you agree with our terms of service you are auto enrolled in our service." Property Record rep seemed pretty amused by it. He laughed and said "you better read the terms, they are tricky". It was an out and out ripoff. In all those "terms" since 95 not one time was their language saying I was signing up for ongoing payments. If so it was never stated in terms. It was in plain sight so everyone can see it, not hidden. Not to mention the property report was worthless. There was no info there I didn't already know/have.

Use your county clerk's office. They will have what info is available about said house. You will get nothing more from Property Record too. The CC office is open and transparent in your dealing with them. That is more than I can say for some others.

I signed up for a $1 property report on my own property. The report sent was inaccurate and useless. Then I started getting e-mails from "Andy" asking if I wanted more info, etc. E-mailed back that what I got was worth a dollar, and so far as I was concerned, that was the end of it. So far so good. Tonight, five months later, discovered that these folks have been taking $14.95 out of my checking account each month for the past five months. Went onto the propertyreport.com website, got their number, and phoned for a refund of $74.75. Phone operator said she was "authorized to refund two payments," but that I'd have to e-mail a request to the manager for the other three. Horrifying scam.

The interesting thing about this is that reports on these folks are mixed. There are numerous online reports exactly like mine - a $1.00 authorization magically turns into an authorization for a monthly debit of $14.95. But then there are a number of "Gee, these folks are just the greatest." What to make of that? My view is that they probably spend time writing up their own favorable reports.

A scam is a scam. I checked the "I want an attorney to contact me about my complaint," only because perhaps some attorney out there could take this as a class-action. Certainly not expecting an attorney to devote time getting my $74.75 back. And probably the company's too small to file a class-action. Would be nice of the district attorney in their home town would take an interest thought. If I don't have my money back in a couple of days, I'll forward info to that DA.

Hope this is right, seems high. Stumbled across the site after Google searching "Find home value". Haven't reviewed entire report yet, anxious to complete this step so I can get back to it. Thanks.

This report contained pretty much all of the information required by its owner - Josephine **. It is clear and concise AND structured to be easily read and reviewed.

Did not mention if it did or did not have lien holders... and the report was extremely vague... not worth paying anything for. Would save your money and look these items up yourself or hire a professional... Very disappointing.

Would have liked more detailed info on neighborhood. In addition do not provide information on the history of the selling of this house. It is well organized.

PropertyRecord.com Company Profile