Find a Real Estate Websites partner

2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

3.9/5 (145 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

PropertyRecord.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I needed information quickly and that was exactly what I received! In addition I needed to contact a live person for additional information and the contact was exceptional. My consumer help person was knowledgeable and focused on my needs. This was an excellent encounter. I will recommend this site and service to anyone. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

So much data and fully comprehensive reports. Allowed me to catch a spelling error in my name where an "o" was replaced by an "e". Who knows how much that error could have cost in the future if not caught early. Also getting all this data was fairly quick in addition to being complete. Not the type of output one would expect from government officials, but very rewarding and appreciative for sure.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I was researching home title lock and decided to try to check my title on my own. Found Property Record California and went to their site. Very easy to use and only costs a dollar. Now I can check my title record myself and save $150.00 a year.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I would tell other people to use this site because it is easy to use and very spot on with detailed about property. It only take a few minutes to get results and only cost $1. Use it and you won't regret it.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I was able to see the information that I requested. The presentation was good and did not require any special actions. It was created in a timely manner and was accurate to the extent that it could be since there was not much sales activity on this residence. I am happy with the results.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I was looking for information on a property near me, and saw that there was a $1 fee for a report, so I selected that option, only to see a $23.95 charge on my credit card. I quickly contacted live chat, and was told I chose the volume discount package, which renews every month for 12 months. Not even! Where was that fine print? I was told they canceled and received a confirmation number, so I'll wait and see the outcome. I consider this a bait and switch scam. And the information I wanted wasn't even on the site.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I ordered a property record. Did not give much information about my home. There was a fee of $1, so I thought. I was charged $18.95. I closed my account immediately. Having a real hard time getting my money back. I wouldn't use this company.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Website offers $1 for report, but bank charge showed up as $18.95. I called them and spoke to Keterica. She told me the $ is only a deposit amount is $18.95 per month. Asked her to confirm that she has never been accused of being a scam before and she said never. Said she cancelled my account and gave me a confirmation number. Remains to be seen if they are done deceiving.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Report is good starting place to find information on a new purchase. Great value and fast results. Detailed full color pictures of the property are supplied along with base information. Lots of information for a small price.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The report is exactly as advertised - complete and accurate with a lot of data! Wanted to obtain property tax information and got information about the home, the neighborhood, related statistics, and loads more!

PropertyRecord.com Company Information