3.86/5

PropertyRecord.com

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

99 PropertyRecord.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 29, 2019

I was hoping for more information on a property this old, but overall I learned enough to help me make a choice on what to do. I would have liked more history about the property due to its age. This is a waterfront property with its own private dock and that isn't mentioned anywhere. It also sits at the end of a private road.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Interesting review, but too general. Lists things that do not exist in this house. Not sure if listed stuff applies or is just on all lists. Two and one half large garage not mentioned, nor the exceptionally large back yard with Ten Panel Gazebo, Tool Shed, Two Seater arbor entry to additional yard, behind the row of trees. Totally fenced in back yard. Sliding door in back that has open access directly to the enclosed back yard. Pictures of the house hidden by trees shows next door house instead.

Get expert buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Most info was accurate, just that this is a 2 bedroom house not 4. Estimated value sounds too much. They just sold 2 homes in this area for $115,000 and $150,000. 1 on 3 acres and the other on 2 + acres. I sold my home back in 2012, 4 tier home with horse barn on 6 acres for $199.000. Tax rate and home insurance rate high but could not sell it for what it was worth. SAD. I remarried in 2011 and moved in the smaller home with my new husband because we thought this would be more affordable because we retired and thought we could live here forever. I don't think that will happen. Taxing homeowners to death GENOCIDE. GOD BLESS and have a wonderful day.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I came across this site trying to get a price for a possible FHA refinance loan. The site seems to more accurate than others that state it's free. I somewhat agree with the price however it does not tell how the house has lots of craftsmanship that isn't like the average home in the neighborhood. This home also has very nice fireplace, 8 inch capped baseboards and extremely nice crown molding. Also a great front porch with slate flooring and slate sidewalk. I do believe they possibly missed the price by 5-7 percent light. I am very please with the fact for only $1.00 my IP address will not be sold or receive junk mail.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My wife and I are in the process of selling our home By Owner. The documentation and research can be daunting, but having a preliminary report such as the one this website provides is a tangible document that we can show prospective buyers when they visit the property. It can be gathered in 5 minutes, and for $1 is well worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Original review: May 3, 2019

I found this site online. It was easy to use and provided the public information that was available. This allowed me to see what information is available. A Home Inspection Checklist was included which provides an opportunity to see if there are any items that might need addressed before a sale.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I requested record of liens, I know my own property after 29 years paying my taxes and having a closing in 1990. I was informed of a lien I had no history or notice. I was only trying to get the info I should be aware of, but the way this site is set up is misleading. I had no request for my info that I already know, which was the entire report I was given. This is terrible.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The info was available for free from the listing. I didn't get what they promised. Just a lame home inspection checklist. No sex offender list. No tax history. No property info (other what they took from the listing). TOTAL GARBAGE AND MISLEADING!!!

Original review: April 9, 2019

Appears to be accurate. It is a report. I am interested in compared to another appraisal I have. Wanted for comparison. Was a simple process compared to another experience in which I thought was lacking in completeness. This report was thorough.

Original review: April 5, 2019

This is a great website, easy to navigate, affordable. They even text and check on you to make sure you understand how to look up stuff. You have many options to choose from on your search. So take a look at the website.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Info is pretty accurate. Information is helpful, especially the inspection sheet is really helpful also, but what I'm really looking for is property lines and measurements, other than that it's ok for information on the property.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I was very disappointed with the results. I wanted today's value of the home compared to recent completed sales in the nearby area. I could have obtained all or most of the information you provided on my own, and the current estimated value for 2019. The home last sold in 2000, 19 years ago. And you're telling me you couldn't come up with the one figure I wanted most? Unsatisfactory. I will not do business with you ever again! What a complete ripoff! And the report took forever to complete. I will definitely share this story with others.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I found the assessment/sales record information I was looking for. Using the site was easy enough. There was much more information available than I thought I would find. The sales transaction and property value information appeared to be accurate. I like that I can log in any time I want to review my report.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I was looking for a little more information on the original owner and history of the property. It did give year built but not by whom nor other owners through years. It just listed the last two sales and price. The report also identified the last time remodeled but not extent or how information was obtained.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I'm just getting involved with Real Estate Investing. I checked the Database on my house. The information they provided is accurate and helpful. It included all the information I wanted and the price was reasonable.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The property I viewed did not have any of the criteria listed in the report. Nothing was listed. The bedrooms, baths, kitchen sq ft or value of property was in the report. Not sure why but upon viewing another property it had all the above and more. So in essence this site is useful in some cases.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Had a little trouble with account sign-in but record was good. Was hoping for building sketch, full legal description. Also, the property I was looking for was not the address which I got data on. Apparently, there is a newer property address which the assessor doesn't have.

Original review: March 26, 2019

My property taxes increased too much. I am protesting my property taxes and I needed some information about the current value of my house. The information was current, timely and easy to understand. The pictures and helped as well. This should do the trick and help me in my protest.

Original review: March 24, 2019

To the best of my knowledge the report is true and correct. This is based on home inspection that was done prior to closing 8/2014 (owner). I was hoping to see a previous survey of the property to see where the property lines are. Markers are unable to find.

Original review: March 24, 2019

From start to end result time was less than 4 minutes. Information was very helpful and will assist in determining our potential investment decisions into improving our home as well as fair market value if we decide to sell.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The information received was very helpful, the descriptions were, for the most part, very accurate and clearly stated. This service is a valid and solid report to aid in making a move or purchase of other property. The checklist provided is spot-on for ensuring property readiness.

Original review: March 21, 2019

The estimate was true to the facts without including special construction, such as 2-1/2 story foyer and living room, 3 room first floor master including a sunroom. Replacement cost higher than usual square foot estimate.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Waited patiently for a property report for which I was charged a $1.00. I did not get any report at all or in my inbox. Upon reviewing my checking account I discovered I had been charged $18.95 for a monthly subscription to this company. BEWARE - this .com website does not deliver.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I ran across this site while on the internet. Although I am not in the market curiosity wanted me to verify what the value was. I received a report on my residence and found it to be accurate along my estimate. Very helpful site.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The website was easy to use and I was able to find the property I was interested in. This was the second property that I have researched as a potential purchase. Both properties seemed to be listed as complete as possible and appear to be within current price ranges of other like homes.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Accessed their website thinking I would get the report after I pay them $1 (Yes, that is what they are advertising it for). So I pay the $1, fill in all the necessary information, click submit and wait to get access to the report. Well, the site said they are "reviewing" the case. Went on live chat, and the lady started asking me about the address of my house and my email... I thought I did NOT need to go through this again and was very upset about it. Then the site informs me that the address I provided was not found. What? This is where I started getting suspicious and wanted to see if they are a legit business... Then, reading the reviews, I found that there is a monthly fee (?) 0f $18.**. They could do a better job but they did Not. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Original review: March 28, 2018

All of the information was accurate and very informative!!! I would recommend this site to my family and friends before and afterwards when they are searching for a property to buy or sell to view property information before making a valuable decision in their life.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

During the whole process of ordering their $1 report, they failed to mention that they would charge you 19.95 each month after that. After I found out about this charge, I emailed them and asked for "cancel of membership" which means you can keep the ** $19.95 charge for two months as long as you cancel my next month's charge. No response whatsoever... Ok.

I shop online often so I normally look for hidden charges like this, I thought I was not alert enough the first time so I went to their website to go through the process again. In their order summary part, they clearly stated that my order is $1.25. But once you purchase that 1.25, another charge of 19.95 will come in the next line and charge you monthly. So in other words, they know exactly what they are doing. It's not like they put the membership agreement in the fine print or clicked the option for you, they straight up covered up the fact they would charge you more than you expected. I have seen some shady businesses, but this one is completely unacceptable and disgusting.

Their so called report included old information, not updated information. In other words, not even worth a dollar because remember all the info they have a public information. You can pretty much go to the county's record and get all of them for FREE. OK, I was lazy so I thought paying $1 will save me some time to do the research myself. Guess not. All their information is old, not updated and will do you more harm than good. Oh man, how can a company like this exist... BTW, I worked for a digital marketing agency and I can clearly tell how many of your reviews here are fake. Probably paid someone 10 dollars an hour just to post good reviews on sites like this just so people won't know what you are doing. How pathetic.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I was looking for a site that could give me a rough estimate of my property value. I went to this site and found that they offered 3 plans. One being a basic plan for $1.00. I signed up for that plan and then was billed $18.95 from housereports.com. I contacted PropertyRecord to cancel the account and was told that I had agreed to the 18.95 amount but I know I did not. I stopped payment when I was first billed the amount and I have called about another amount that was billed. They did tell me when I contacted them that they would reverse the charges but I will wait and see since they were not honest about how they billed for their plans.

Original review: July 17, 2016

US Realty STOLE MONEY out of my checking account today!!! I did not subscribe to any membership. I paid only $1.25, nothing more. US Realty indicated that the price for obtaining the real estate report was 95 cents plus 30 cents online "voucher" for a total of $1.25. After I paid them, they went back into my debit card and cleared it to zero balance. Fortunately, and having been a victim of fraud, I keep low balances on debit cards I use online for CROOKS like US Realty. I want my money back today. I will post this review on every review site and on every social media until I get my money back.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information