2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Many elements and considerations go into buying, selling, and owning a home. Don't rely on your real estate agent alone. Our database contains accurate information on properties such as number of rooms, bathrooms, when it was last sold, estimated cost, lot size, property type, and much more. We have generated millions of reports to assist our customers in their quest for knowledge, making us one of the nation's premiere property record destinations.

PropertyRecord.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyRecord.com?

Resolution response: Sept. 9, 2020

When contacted the company was quick to cancel the extra charge and were very pleasant about doin so. It was explained as a quantity discount for 20 more reviews but I honestly don't recall asking for that.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I signed up for the $1 report, which was okay, but their pictures of the property were dated. I guess I received what I wanted for the $1 charge. However, I just received an $18.95 extra charge from this outfit. I am not at all sure what that was for. I will cancel the payment. Seems like a bait and switch deal to me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I paid for this service and am disappointed in the information provided. The photos are old and outdated as the home has been painted and another home was built in the lot next door. The listing is outdated and incorrect information was obtained. Home valuation was lower than Zillow, Redfin and Realtor. I will not be using them again.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Yes, I want thank you all for getting the information that I was looking for to close a deal that is in works. It gave the survey of my property that I was needed to me to close on a deal that would be very he.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

We wanted to find out what our house was worth now. As we have been in this house for more than 10 years. It definitely put a smile on our faces. The price of the house has almost doubled since we purchased it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

After nightfall I went online to get a report on my new home. I did not expect to get immediate results for $1. A fantastic service. Was contacted by text immediately and had a follow-up within 30 minutes. I am investigating a discrepancy between the aerial view of the property and the stated area of the lot with a document I received from the Title Company stating a rectangular lot with a greater area. Very helpful service.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

The information put together regarding my home was everything that I hoped it to be. I needed the information to determine my LTV. I now have all of the information needed to proceed to refinance my home.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Yet to see what I was looking for. This site wants me to provide a review before continuing the reviewing the rest of the report. I am looking for any liens and lien releases on a particular property.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Pick and choose, click and pay. Awesome! This site was very easy to maneuver through, especially for the first time. I felt welcomed to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Customer Service could not have been better....

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I found the experience interesting and the results were helpful as we make plans for this property. I did have questions as to how the information was secured? I will see if the information changes in two weeks.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was impressed with the photographs and descriptions. However, I am most interested in the property tax record. You should include it in such a report. After-all, taxes are forever and tell you a lot about a properties history. Thanks, you would have scored 5 stars if the tax record had been included.

PropertyRecord.com Company Information