Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Plessers Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: March 16, 2021

Internet manager, Eugene **, was very professional and helpful when purchasing appliances. He reminded me of possible rebates for my appliance package. He was willing to deliver in two stages in order to ensure that my kitchen was up and running quickly. Highly recommend PLESSERS. This is my second time ordering appliances from this business.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Went on February 28, 2021 to see if they had a refrigerator that I ordered from a competitor back on October 12, 2020. They had it! Bought it and was able to get it installed 4 days later on March 4, 2021. Emily my sales associate was very professional and pleasant. I would recommend Plessers to everyone for their appliances.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Eric was the sales associate who helped us. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the products offered. He wrote up several proposals for different manufacturers. This allowed us to compare, making the purchase much easier. My family has used Plessers since I was a child, they have always had a great reputation. Even several of the contractors I am interviewing recommended them.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Stephen was helpful and efficient. Easy-peasy transaction. Plessers seems to be a class act. Furthermore, they had the Bosch dishwasher that I was looking for in stock when many other companies had severe backorders.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I have purchased from Plessers before and was happy with that experience. My most recent purchase unveiled their star representative, "Jennifer **". I have been retired from my own business for 20 years. Jennifer is the kind of person that I would want working for me!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

From the moment I called Barry ** at Plessers my search for all new kitchen appliances was complete. Barry was patient, he explained the difference in appliances and helped facilitate an easy transaction that went very smoothly. Barry will forever be my go-to for any appliance I may need. It doesn't get any easier than this! Very happy customer here! Plessers had all the Bosch and KitchenAid I wanted.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Finally got hold of them after 20 min holding, I was looking to place a order for a refrigerator and asked the representative to look for LG 26 cu ft door in door priced at 1900$. He wanted the model number and I said I am AFK please search for the above specification and he just hung! I again reached out with the model number he said he's checking on it and he hung too.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

There was an issue with one of the appliances that I received and I requested a replacement. Jill ** was professional and efficient and resolved my issue in a timely fashion. The original appliance was replaced within a week.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I ordered a refrigerator 2.5 years ago and loved the experience so much that I'm buying another one for my new house. I was fortunate to work with Barry **. Barry answered all of my questions and even gave me his direct number in case I had any questions. Local stores don't give that kind of service. Plessers is a trusted source for all of my appliance needs because they've proven themselves twice. Their prices and service is top notch and they go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is happy.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

If I could give ZERO stars I would. I have been waiting on my refrigerator since June 4th and I still have not received it. The most recent update is that it'll ship from their facility mid-September. Which will end up arriving the first week of October. They recently sent an email indicating that it would be in my best interest if I found it locally. The cost of the refrigerator is now $1,000 more than what I bought it for. They have zero business etiquette.

Plessers Appliances Company Information