Babylon, NY

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Plessers Appliances

Plesser's appliance is a family owned business that was founded in 1919. One of the nations oldest appliance and electronics retailers. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry.

We offer the best in prices and service. "Its always lesser at Plesser," is our motto. Feel free to call us 7 days a week with any appliance questions you may have. We offer nationwide shipping on most major brands of appliances.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Plessers Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plessers Appliances?

Original review: June 27, 2022

When I contact Daran ** at Plessers Appliance, he always returns my call or email promptly and efficiently provides quotes and eta while maintaining a professional manner and friendly tone. Delivery provides notification and is very reasonable although I am on the west coast and he is on the east coast! Highly recommended.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I haven't had a chance to test the appliances we purchased but I must give a great big thank you to our "super salesperson" EMILY. In a matter of minutes, she was able to find the exact appliances we wanted. She was courteous and knowledgeable (unlike experiences we've had with other retailers). There was no pressure but Emily listened to our needs. Consequently, we purchased all our kitchen appliances...GE as requested and I will be happy to review them at a later date. Thanks Emily...keep up the good work!!!!

Original review: May 8, 2022

Great product, friendly sales team and very helpful. Great prices. I ordered a Maytag Microwave pickup next day, they even loaded it into my car. This product was not in the store I go to so they had it delivered the next day for pickup.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I couldn’t possibly be more impressed by Plessers after having a truly horrible experience with a different retailer. I was trying to replace a gas wall oven with a new unit from a reputable big box store. I ordered two different models and waited nine months for them to tell me both were no longer manufactured. I did some more internet research and found that Plessers had both of the previous ovens in stock on their website. I called Mike ** in the Babylon store to confirm this. He was great. Quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, accommodating. They had both units in stock. I placed the order over the phone in just a few minutes.

I received several emails from Mike and Plessers confirming specifics a few minutes later. Three hours later I received a call from Plessers scheduling the installation for the end of the same week. It was installed as promised and the installation experience was terrific as well. In and out in 45 minutes. I live on Long Island but not close to either Plessers Babylon or Southampton stores. Because of this, I hadn’t really heard about them prior to my attempting to search the internet for my specific models of interest. I would have thought a larger big-box store would offer superior stock and service. I was absolutely wrong. I had a similar experience with a different big box store this year when ordering a refrigerator. Frustrating is an understatement. My subsequent research showed me Plessers has been around well over 100 years and their customers are happy. I will shop with Plessers for my appliances going forward. It’s just so much simpler. I realize this sounds like an advertisement, a shill or fake review. It truly is not. Customer Service is important.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I purchased a Kitchen Aid dishwasher & it came in with a broken wheel on 1 of the racks. I called & spoke with Daniel who quickly resolved the issue by sending me the replacement part & set up a technician close to my home to come & repair it. The tech was great & now it is repaired. Daniel did a great job getting this done quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! He was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful..thank you, Daniel and Plessers!

Original review: April 25, 2022

M. ** You did a great job since you are very knowledgeable across the board with suppliers. You comprehended immediately all of our needs and how best to fit them with the inventory and delivery requests. Five stars across the spectrum of professionalism, understanding both the buyer’s desires and how best to match them most efficiently. On top of it all you are a lot of fun to work with. Hope we have the chance to do more down the road and share some BBQ time/location!

Original review: March 8, 2022

We have been shopping at Plesser’s for over 6 years and have never been disappointed with their support. Joline ** is wonderful and always delivers outstanding service! She helped me navigate a difficult service issue to a positive outcome.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Our dishwasher went belly up and everyone was out of the model we wanted, except Plessers - who was also selling it for considerably less than every other appliance store! It was delivered in a couple of days and works great! Unfortunately, we had a problem with the front panel of the dishwasher and despite repeated calls to the manufacturer, we were unable to get any help. We reached out to Plessers and Daniel in Customer Support got immediate results getting us the help we need from the manufacturer! Great prices and excellent customer service! We will buy all our appliances from Plessers in the future!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Plessers sold us a Kitchenaid dishwasher which had hidden damage. Our invoice said the dishwasher would be uncrated and inspected on delivery by them, however it was not. The shippers drove off and did not do an inspection. The damage was hidden under the soundproofing and not discovered until installation. They now disclaim any responsibility for selling us a damaged and useless dishwasher. Kitchenaid quotes over $700 to repair it (more than half the cost of the unit). BUYER BEWARE! They do NOT stand behind their terms on their invoice.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Had a fantastic experience buying appliances from Plessers. The individual I dealt with - ** was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process. I look forward to working with the team again.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

This was a complicated matter. I am in California, Plessers is in New York, the appliance was to be delivered to Minnesota. I worked with Jennifer ** who was a tremendous help. Her friendly and efficient handling of the sale and other details was greatly appreciated.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I was shopping for appliances on the internet and came across this company. I called and talked to associate and was very impressed on the knowledge of the associate on what I was going to purchase. The price was untouchable being delivered to my home and set up. Great experience. Highly recommended.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I would like to thank Stephanie in the Customer Support department. We ordered our Whirlpool refrigerator the end of June 2020 and the salesperson said that it would take awhile for it to come in due to the covid situation. We were told we would get a $50.00 rebate once it came in. Well 9 months later we got our refrigerator and I asked the salesperson about the rebate and he said it expired.

I talked to Stephanie in Customer Support and explained the length of time we waited and not to mention we were paying for an appliance that we don't even have. The refrigerator was paid off by the time we got it. Stephanie was able to get us the $50.00 rebate and we are so appreciative that she went above and beyond to help us. One last thing is the delivery men were excellent. They took their time moving the old and new refrigerators in and out of the house and they were very polite and explained how the refrigerator works. I will recommend Plessers to friends and family!

Original review: April 19, 2021

I had a wonderful experience at Plessers from start to finish. First, I received a delightful call from one of their associates setting up an appointment for the following day. When I arrived, I was greeted by the sales manager Joe who introduced me to sales associate Pete. He walked me around and showed me tons of choices and never pressured me to buy anything. He explained all the packages and helped me tailor my decision as I was replacing every appliance in our kitchen. He answered all of my questions and provided some wonderful information about all of the products I was considering. Pete spent over an hour and a half tailoring my specific package and pricing it out. I left feeling great about the purchases I had made. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an appliance. Courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly are just a few words to describe the staff at Plessers. Oustanding job Pete, Joe, and the whole team!

Original review: April 14, 2021

Ordered my new fridge from Plessers, a Whirlpool, after researching models and brands online. Great price and included warranty. Sales person was very helpful. Easy transaction. We have ordered from Plessers many times over the years, and have always been satisfied.

Original review: April 12, 2021

My sales associate Peter and manager Joe went way past the call of duty in assisting me with the purchase of all new kitchen appliances. After I was ripped off by a competitor.. they took wonderful care of me. It’s the only place I’ll ever go.

Original review: March 18, 2021

After several days of research I decided to place my order with Plessers as the sales agent was incredibly responsive and followed up as promised. Their competitors managed to either keep me on hold a half hour, or disconnect me, or transfer me to the wrong department and then asked me to leave a message. The prices were in line or a little less than their competitors for high end appliances. Hopefully this will continue through my delivery and installation!

Original review: March 17, 2021

So happy I found this site. Got an awesome price on a nice wash machine plus 10 years extended warranty & FREE shipping. Jennifer ** was so friendly and helpful. She went above and beyond to help me get the right washer and is making sure I am very happy with my purchase. I definitely will be buying any future appliances from this site. It was so nice to be able to search for what you really want without sales pressure and then be able to call and have questions answered. The best part of all is that you can't beat their prices! Thank you Jennifer! You made buying my washer machine very easy and fun!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Very pleasant and professional associate, extremely knowledgeable about her appliances and was able to answer all our questions. Considering that we are replacing all our kitchen and laundry room appliances having a working knowledge of each appliance made our experience very straightforward and quick. If you want great service and professional guidance, go to Plessers and see Emily!

Original review: March 16, 2021

Internet manager, Eugene **, was very professional and helpful when purchasing appliances. He reminded me of possible rebates for my appliance package. He was willing to deliver in two stages in order to ensure that my kitchen was up and running quickly. Highly recommend PLESSERS. This is my second time ordering appliances from this business.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Went on February 28, 2021 to see if they had a refrigerator that I ordered from a competitor back on October 12, 2020. They had it! Bought it and was able to get it installed 4 days later on March 4, 2021. Emily my sales associate was very professional and pleasant. I would recommend Plessers to everyone for their appliances.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Eric was the sales associate who helped us. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the products offered. He wrote up several proposals for different manufacturers. This allowed us to compare, making the purchase much easier. My family has used Plessers since I was a child, they have always had a great reputation. Even several of the contractors I am interviewing recommended them.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Stephen was helpful and efficient. Easy-peasy transaction. Plessers seems to be a class act. Furthermore, they had the Bosch dishwasher that I was looking for in stock when many other companies had severe backorders.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I have purchased from Plessers before and was happy with that experience. My most recent purchase unveiled their star representative, "Jennifer **". I have been retired from my own business for 20 years. Jennifer is the kind of person that I would want working for me!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

From the moment I called Barry ** at Plessers my search for all new kitchen appliances was complete. Barry was patient, he explained the difference in appliances and helped facilitate an easy transaction that went very smoothly. Barry will forever be my go-to for any appliance I may need. It doesn't get any easier than this! Very happy customer here! Plessers had all the Bosch and KitchenAid I wanted.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Finally got hold of them after 20 min holding, I was looking to place a order for a refrigerator and asked the representative to look for LG 26 cu ft door in door priced at 1900$. He wanted the model number and I said I am AFK please search for the above specification and he just hung! I again reached out with the model number he said he's checking on it and he hung too.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I did extensive research in purchasing an appliance suite for our kitchen renovation. I chose to purchase through Plessers because their price was right and they seemed to have a good reputation. I did save some money in ordering through them. Eugene, my salesperson, was knowledgeable, helpful and so friendly. I did have to work through some third party issues, and Daniel was fantastic helping me do that. He was super responsive, thorough, and easy to work with. He kept checking in until my problem was resolved. I would definitely order through Plessers again.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

There was an issue with one of the appliances that I received and I requested a replacement. Jill ** was professional and efficient and resolved my issue in a timely fashion. The original appliance was replaced within a week.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I ordered a refrigerator 2.5 years ago and loved the experience so much that I'm buying another one for my new house. I was fortunate to work with Barry **. Barry answered all of my questions and even gave me his direct number in case I had any questions. Local stores don't give that kind of service. Plessers is a trusted source for all of my appliance needs because they've proven themselves twice. Their prices and service is top notch and they go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is happy.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

If I could give ZERO stars I would. I have been waiting on my refrigerator since June 4th and I still have not received it. The most recent update is that it'll ship from their facility mid-September. Which will end up arriving the first week of October. They recently sent an email indicating that it would be in my best interest if I found it locally. The cost of the refrigerator is now $1,000 more than what I bought it for. They have zero business etiquette.

Plessers Appliances Company Information