3.91/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a washer and dryer?

11 Midea Washers and Dryers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Washes all clothes thoroughly and efficiently as well as the dryer was outstanding with its performance. I couldn't ask for a better machine. Stylish, sleek and outstanding design make the ugly old days of washer and dryer a thing of the past. The way these look are beyond fantastic. The cost may be a little above average compared to the Run of the mill machines but in the end the little extra you spend is worth every penny. I have never had an issue and there has never been a problem at all with this machine. We wash a lot of clothes. In all the years of use they perform as good as the first day.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

The washer/dryer set I use has been very useful. Agitator controls make using this washer a breeze. The Dryer has one-touch controls so using it can be a snap. The appearance has the pleasant look/feel of any kind of suitable washer/dryer combo that's easy to use and is very quiet to the ears. The washer/dryer combo comes in many colors to choose from and any other combination. The value of the washer/dryer combo can pay for itself in the long run. The cost is not as much as anyone might imagine. As long as one abides by the warranty, it can be serviceable in the future. Reliability is no issue. There will be times when it is needed for repairs, but that is expected. One only needs to consult the owner's manual, and have the necessary help for an expert technician come to your aid to help/and make repairs.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

The Midea washing machine and dryer that I had worked well for me. Unfortunately, the set that I had got old and had to be replaced. I couldn't find another affordable set of Midea. The washing machine was white in color and was an older model, a top-loading model. The dryer was the matching companion to the washing machine. We paid a total of around $600 for both the washing machine and the dryer approximately 20 years ago. We had the machines and still used them up until about 8 years ago. The washing machine and dryer were very reliable. We never had any trouble out of the machines until the end. It was going to cost too much to repair them, so they got replaced.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Very good, cleans well, fast cycle settings. Would buy again. Dry very fast, good settings, modern and convenient. It performs well - usually thirty minute cycle time for wash, has all the setting for bleach and fabric softener. Very clean clothes inside strong reliable equipment. The appearance is good, clean and functional, clean lines good on space. Have large size. It is ok. Looks like a modern washer and dryer. No issues on the way it looks. All buttons and knobs are visible and accessible. The value is great. A full size functioning washer and dryer combo. Has easy to use and operate buttons and knobs. Very easy to use. Fast washing and drying features. Also can wash a lot of clothes. Can dry large blankets fast. Very reliable. No issues with it so far, can wash large loads and dry them. No problems. I have not had to do any maintenance or repairs as of yet.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

For its size it seems to be a good unit. Uses a minimal amount of water. It seems to be fairly energy efficient. I have had no problems with it and feel like I made a good decision. I like the way it is sleek and fits in a small space compared to most washers. It has a neat and clean look that fits in well with the rest of the room. I would say for the price it is a very good unit. I feel like I made a good decision with my purchase. I feel like I am saving money in the long run using this little washer when I need to do a small load. I feel that overall it will pay for itself in a year or two. I would say that it is very reliable. It gets my clothes clean and I do not notice them still being dirty after I wash them. I have not had any problems with it at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Midea Washers and Dryers?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Washer is very fast, with a standard load lasting only 29 minutes. Uses very little water and almost no electricity. Dryer is very quiet! Can barely hear it and never need to run it more than once. Size is perfect for our closet. Very compact and short so allows stacking. The dryer is very sleek and futuristic looking with all the lights and sounds. It was quite expensive, but worth it so far. Came with warranty for 5 years and haven't had a problem yet. Very good value for both washer and dryer. Never had a problem with either of these units. They run efficiently and quietly and I've never had a leak, fire or any electrical issue.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

It worked fine. It was just quite small. We got what we paid for. Clothes were adequately cleaned. No issues. We just needed a bigger washer. It has a sleek design that we liked. Attractive lines. The color was white. Nothing we did not like about the appearance. Looked fine. We bought the portable compact model for about $200. It was small but it met our needs at the time. The price seemed appropriate for what it is. We had no issues with reliability. Worked every time we used it and we were satisfied with the results. Nothing to complain about because it worked.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Does a sufficient job of getting obvious stains out of clothes. Does not always remove all dirt. Sometimes clothes require a second wash. Very simple looking design and very clean. Machine is easy to use and it's appearance is very revealing of its functionality. Crisp layout that does not take up too much room. Not the most expensive machine on the market. Even though it did not always remove every ounce of dirt one would like it to, it did its job for the price that was paid. Once again, very fitting reliability for the cost of the machine. Does not cause any problems or any mechanistic hiccups. Consistent and performance remains up to par even after years of use.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

Has drastically cut down on our utility bills, water bill, etc. Best investment we've ever made. We have a family of 9, so we go through TONS of laundry. Never have been happier with a purchase. Very sleek awesome design. So easy and fashionable. Even my 8 year old can use it with ease. There is no confusing high tech buttons of features. Just simple, easy and great to use. We paid a great GREAT price, we had an instant rebate, store sale and man, we got lucky! Really helps us when we have such a large family and these items get tough to afford. Ours came with a warranty. Very lucky and blessed we never have had to use it. We wash extra large loads with a breeze. Everything comes clean. Even the husband's nasty work clothes.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

This works good for the money. Have had a long time and still works great. No complaints. It is good. It looks fine like a washer and dryer is supposed to. This is a real good value. Does the job. Would buy again if I needed to. It's very reliable. Had mine for 9 years. Never had a problem. Always washes and dries my clothes like it is supposed to.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

It's a nice washer. I do enjoy using it. It gets the job done when I need it in a timely fashion. Do not regret buying said piece. Enjoy all the settings on it. It's white which is okay. It's kind of hidden from people in my house so matching isn't like a huge deal for me but it would be cool if it looked more up to date. It was pretty expensive but it has lasted me a long time and do not see it going anywhere in the foreseeable future so it is a good value. It's never given out on me yet which is something I need because I have a new baby and big expenses are not at the top of my list for what I need to happen right now.

Midea Washers and Dryers Company Information