2. Miscellaneous

4.8/5 (201 ratings)

About BEHR

BEHR Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BEHR?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BEHR?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Their outside paint fades too soon. I've had to repaint my house every 2-3 years. I'm retired and too old to climb up tall ladders and paint above a stepladder height and had to hire a painter last time. I'm on a limited income. I can't afford vinyl siding.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I love how this paint covers everything!! They have the best colors, cleanup is easy and it lasts forever on my walls. Marks are easy to remove too. I would drive 100 miles to get this paint. It would be the only paint you would ever buy!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

UV protection is important to me on garage doors and this paint has provided that for me and then I enjoy looking at a bright garage door.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

We have purchased the Behr brand on many occasions and found the price and quality to be superb. It covers well and goes on smoothly. The variety and available colors makes this brand a go to every time.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Hands down Behr paint is the best. I have used Behr paint in the past and I'm a customer for life. 15 years ago I bought my home for me and my 2 kids. Each room needed a different color paint. There were 5 colors I chose. One color different for each of the kids room. Light pink for my daughters room and light navy blue for my sons. The playroom was a light yellow. I chose Behr paint over the competitors because of the reviews and massive color choice. Markings on the kids walls were a breeze to erase and clean. To this day it still looks like the rooms were painted yesterday. I would recommend Behr paint for all your indoor painting jobs.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I painted my bedroom a light sea green. The dealer helped mix the perfect color and a contrast color. When finished it was perfect. Very relaxing. I was so pleased I am painting a few walls in my kitchen and hallway.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I really love this paint. We painted our entire house with Behr. It’s been seven years and it still looks like new. It is easy to work with and cleans up easily. If you have any marks on your walls, it easily comes off with a sponge and a little soap. I will always use Behr in my home.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

BEHR one coat is extraordinary. Painted a 12x12 bedroom changing color drastically from a Dark Red Chianti to a Light Celestial Blue. I highly recommend using this brand for especially hard to cover colors with a minimum of effort.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Easy to use. Perfect for any DIY project. Paint this morning, finish in the afternoon. That easy. Great coverage with 2 coats that can be applied the same day. Great selection of colors. Price is reasonable.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

BEHR has been marketed in Home Depot with good variety and display tools to help consumers choose their needs. Also, I have used BEHR and other brands, BEHR has a thicker quality than other brands. Its accessory products like the paint remover are also available for consumers.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I have always been impressed by BEHR paint. It comes in every color you can imagine and is easy to mix if you want to create your own color. I think it covers better than the others and is reasonably priced.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I have had many different situations and uses. Exterior Cedar Stain from 20 years ago is still a very near match. Durability is great which allows cleaning and scrubbing even many years later. Thanks to Home Depot they aren't changing colors I rely on.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I used Behr for a long time. I think their Quality has come down while their price went up. But I guess you get what you pay for.. It seems I would get more coverage in the past than I do today as far as bleed through. Now I have to go back and put on another coat.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I love BEHR. Have been my brand of paint for some years now. Covers very well. It does not have a strong odor. I love the look after the paint is applied, it is soft on the eyes. Never been disappointed by the brand. It's always my go to brand. I love it. Thank you behr!!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I really like the Behr brand products. The color selections have a wide range of colors/shades. The paint itself actually matches the swatch. It's easy to put on whatever you are painting and it is an easy paint to clean up and off. I highly recommend this brand.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I use Behr on all my projects. It's consistent with great coverage. I own a Home Services company and I have tried another brands. This is the best choice for the money. I would recommend Behr to all my clients.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Quality paint at a very reasonable price. I use their top of the line paint, one step below Marquee. I find it usually covers nicely with one coat. The paint is thick in consistency and therefore tends not to drip. Brushes and rollers also clean easily. This is always my go to paint!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Behr paint is throughout my house and the quality is still showing as what I looked for. Some rooms have newer paint but the older paint still looks good. The washability is great. Their customer service is 5 star. They helped with a color situation and came through for me in finding what I wanted and needed for the project.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I have been using Behr for years. I would highly recommend this product. Behr paint is the best for 1 coat operation! The color selection is great. Easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone. Would definitely purchase again.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Behr paint provides excellent coverage, is easy to apply and is available in a multitude of colors. Not real happy with their deck stain on deck floors. Doesn’t last like I think it should. Did not last but around 3 years on the deck surface.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Great coverage, easy clean up, great finished color/quality. Had a problem once with garage floor epoxy paint. They immediately mailed me more than enough paint to re-do the floor. In fact, there's enough left to completely re-coat the floor in a few years if I need to.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

The color is true to sample, the warranty description are legitimate even that we used it 3 years ago. The cleaning for indoor paint we used is manageable. The odor for interior paint is little to none, dry time and coverage is excellent.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I have used BEHR paint in my living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. It comes in a great variety of colors. It goes on very smoothly, with excellent coverage and a very beautiful finish. It’s very durable and cleans up very well.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Have had excellent results with this paint - inside and out. Would recommend to anyone that might be looking for good quality. It is a great buy when on sale. It goes on easy and is also very easy to clean up.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Covers great. Far better than others I have used. The colors are bright and vibrant and stay that way for a long time. They have a large collection of colors and sheens and price is very reasonable and are readily available.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Just had inside of house painted. Colors are vibrant and beautiful. No noxious fumes, cans easy to open and pour from. No messy drips on sides of cans. Dries quickly. No clashing of colors. Recommend highly.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

We did a lot of remodeling in all our homes... Getting a home repainted and feel that Behr paint holds up to spots, dirt... Just wipe clean and still stays shining great quality! I like they have many colors. We like eggshell & love the flat for the ceiling.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

We have used BEHR paint for years. In a variety of applications. Indoors, outdoors, craft projects. I’ve even used it in acrylic pour art projects. Goes on smooth. Covers very well. I especially like the primer and paint in one. Love the color choices as well.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I can recommend Behr paint, other brands are quite thin in comparison. Listen, two coats are expected usually when painting. How much labor is involved with another coat? How much more paint? Get a good brand like Behr for professional results!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Truly believe in the brand easy peasy. Durable and lasting impact was always stunning! The only paint we will use! As for cost it's in line with the other paint lines. So in closing it is always top choice..

BEHR Company Information