2. Miscellaneous

4.8/5 (264 ratings)

About BEHR

BEHR Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BEHR?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BEHR?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I like this paint because it provides good coverage and a variety of colors. It has the primer in the paint. The price is good and cleanup is a breeze! I would recommend this paint. It lasts well and you can clean.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Great variety and selection. The paint that includes primer requires a lot more than one coat. Especially on new construction. Recommend using a dedicated primer in a neutral color before using. Overall a decent generic paint for budget projects. If doing professional quality work recommend Sherwin Williams.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I Like the color selection, product is easy to cover, no odors! I have Used BEHR for inside and outside. The Outside hasn't faded or peeled. Still looks great after 8 years of Indiana weather!! Also easy clean up.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We have a really old house, build in 1912. It's super dusty because there's no return ducts. We have replaced all the plaster walls and slats with new insulation and drywall. I'm sooo happy we chose BEHR paint! Not only are the colors exceptionally beautiful but it only took 2 coats with no prime! I can easily wipe off my 2 year olds drawings. I don't like that glossy look, even with the matte it comes right off! I recommend this paint to anyone for any project! We've been buying BEHR for every little project. From painting the interior, deck, porch, even a dresser!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Thicker than some, less drip. Covers well with low chemical fumes. Full range of colors. Easy clean up. Always available at Home Depot. I have used Behr MANY times, repainted at least four houses.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I’ve tried BEHR, Glidden, and Sherwin-Williams and BEHR just gives me overall satisfaction. It doesn’t take a lot to cover the whole room. It doesn’t “bubble” easily and the color selection is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

The quality is consistently good and the colors true. Additionally, their themed color combinations/recommendations are extremely helpful when choosing colors. I've used, for example, their Cottage color collection to tie adjacent rooms together and the result was beautiful.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

BEHR paint comes in both flat and glossy. We use it because we feel that it is the best home paint that we have used many, many times. You usually only have to use one coat and there are a variety of colors to choose from. It may cost just a bit more than other paints but "you get what you pay for". Right?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

We love BEHR paint, It has a factory in Chicago Heights Il where I grew up, so love that it employs local people! And their paint is superior to almost all others I've tried. Have never been disappointed when using Behr paint ever. :)

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I have used both interior and exterior paints from BEHR. BEHR is an excellent paint. It covers well and comes in a tremendous variety of colors. There is literally a color for every mood and taste. I also used the deck paint on my deck. The deck was worn and faded, but after using the porch and patio paint the deck looked great. I always recommend BEHR for its coverage, ease of use, and wide variety of color choices.

BEHR Company Information